Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requiem of Destruction (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"How dare you betray Ishida in such a way." Akihime stated, eyes trained on Jin. Mitsunari wanted to look offended but didn't really care. But he could see that they were just as desperate to be together as he and Tachi were. So, he did something rather unlike him. He defended them.
"Akihime-sama, if you don't mind, I would like to be the one to punish Jin. She is my responsibility, after all." He said. Akihime looked to him.
"Are you certain?"
"Hai."

Jin clenched her fists, but held her tongue, not wanting to include Kojurou in the punishment she was sure to endure. Mitsunari was going to decide her punishment? Fine, she would take the beating he was going to give her.

"Very well. I will decide Katakura-sama's punishment myself. Let's go."
"Hai, Akihime-sama." Kojurou fixed himself and followed Akihime out. Mitsunari looked to Jin and held up his hand as he listened to them leave. When it was quiet, his hand dropped.
"I don't care what you two do." He said, "Next time, don't do it in here."

Jin gave a short nod, keeping her eyes down, but bowing her head to Mitsunari. “Thank you, Ishida-dono.” She said softly.

“I wouldn’t ask something like that of you.” She said, standing up. “But I am thankful for this time.” She said, then left, going to clean herself up, worried for Kojurou.

”Growing soft is not something you can do.” Mitsunari felt hands on his waist, Tachi resting his chin on Mitsunari’s shoulder as he held him. “That’s why I choose you.”

“You still can.” Tachi squeezed his hands gently. “She is your wife after all.” His tone dripped with hatred at the word wife.

Tachi leaned into his touch, letting out a soft sigh, he always had loved when Mitsunari pet his hair.

“It will.” He said firmly. “And the day everything ends, you will be right there to witness it all.”

((Sure!))

After a while, Akihime had finally returned for Masamune, remembering where she had left him and decided that Megohime had spent enough time with him.

When Akihime came for Masamune, she refused to let her go near Masamune, not wanting to have him go back to her to just die again from neglect.

Megohime bit her lip so hard it bled, but stepped aside so Akihime could get to Masamune, glaring at the dirt ground. ”Please be ok.”

Back
Top Bottom