Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tortured and rescued.

Amielle felt herself growing calmer, more relaxed and generally less worried while he gently rubbed, touched, and played with her skin, as well as her hair. She gave a soft sigh when he touched her neck, arching her back and turning her head in the opposite direction to instinctually give him access to her vein. She didn't want him to bite her, but her body was telling her that if he wanted to, she had to allow him. So she kept like that, her own hand meanwhile playing gently with his arm, his shoulder, and even a little with his chest. she had never explored a man like this before, her only time with a man apart from the rape being very simple, straight-to-the-point sex, nothing sweet about it. His body felt nice, powerful, and she felt safer and safer by the minute pressed so tightly against him.

Only after a few minutes did she speak up softly again. "I get the feeling..." she started with a whisper. "...you don't want me to go my separate way for a while. You want me to stay here for some time, right?" she asked softly, but unlike before, she now sounded less worried about the idea. He made her feel nice right now, and she wanted nothing more than to stay in those arms for the remainder of the night.

His body was responding to her, not as a man but as a vampire. The longer she laid there and accepted his affectionate touches, his body snuggling closer to hers, the more he wanted her to stay right where she was. She was his creation, the spawn of his blood, and she was precious, undeserving of the eyes of both mortal and vampire kind. Still, there was the fact that he had to go handle business - a few phone calls to brokers to keep the wealth in the stock market fluid - that made him want to enjoy her presence as long as he could.

"Indeed," he breathed with a soft sigh, nuzzling at her temple almost lovingly. "I would rather you stay right here, where I can get my hands on you. But in just a few minutes, I shall have to run and take care of some business - and I would prefer to lock you back up in my bedroom while I go take care of it. I'm not yet ready to deliver you to the community at large yet."

Her breath matched his perfectly by now, her body meek and pliable in his hands by now. She was pressed lightly against his side, hardly moving at all, enjoying the gentle attentions she got from him like a cat enjoying a good petting. The girl did not move much to respond to his touches, her hand only gently rubbing his arm. She focused on sitting still and relaxing against his touches, something much easier said than done. She still had problems keeping still like this, something deep inside her still wanted to run away.

When he touched her face, she gasped slightly, and cocked her head, lips brushing softly to his for a moment before she pulled away a few inches. She listened to his words, then slowly nodded. "O-kay." Spoke the girl, slowly slipping further away from his grasp, to keep as much distance between her and her Sire as possible. She felt too attracted to him right there to stay close to him, it was hard for her even to pull away from him a little bit, but she managed to put a few inches between them. "I'll go back..." she said softly, biting her lip a little. She obviously didn't know what to think at this point.

His body rolled smoothly up off the divan, stretching almost lazily, his bones popping and cracking noisily as he rose. Head rolled on his neck, tipping left then right to ease the stiffness out of his neck. It only took him a little while to stiffen up while being still these days, which is why he much preferred to be on the go almost constantly. Adjusting the vest, he held a hand down to help her up.

"Come on, pretty. I'll lock you up for the night and bring you dinner when you awake tomorrow. Perhaps we can get to know each other a little better once you've had a little more time to think about all of this."

She watched him straighten himself up, then let him pull her up to her feet with a slight resemblance of grace. She blushed a tiny bit, then let her hand drop to her side again. "I don't think I'll be getting much sleep..." she whispered, glancing to the door that contained the room she'd be locked in once more. At least this time, she would be able to rest knowing she wasn't a prisoner, and there was someone looking out for her.

Still, she'd have to ask him if she could decorate the room a little. Not out of desire to make it look better, but more to calm her. She wouldn't tonight though, she had too much on her mind. "What is your business meeting about?" Asked Amy in a soft voice, curious like a young child, like the fledging she was. She bit her lip once more, a habit she was quickly picking up.

He herded her toward the door, gently nudging her through the threshold of the steel door and coming to rest against the doorframe, his body leaning neatly against it, arms crossed over his chest. His head tilted up toward the ceiling as he pondered exactly how much to tell her. Then he gave a slight shrug and decided to tell her as much as she needed to know.

"You'll sleep once dawn comes. You won't be able to help yourself. Just make sure you get into the bed before dawn, otherwise you'll sleep where you fall and wake up stiff and sore. As for my meeting, well. I've got to go make sure everything's still fluid. Calls to my stockbroker, people with insider info, and so on; it's not cheap owning a place like this."

He stepped out of the doorway and took hold of the door, a faint smile on his crimson lips. "Sleep well, little one," he said, closing the door with a resounding 'bang', producing the key used to lock the door. It was unique, and no other key like it existed - primarily because he'd designed the seven-stage lock and its key himself to be unpickable and unopenable without the matching key. Locking the door, he tucked the key back into his pocket and went to take care of his business.

The young Vampiress smiled sweetly while he helped her back into that room, and didn't even resist when he pushed her inside. She immediately went to the clsoet while he locked the door, saying a soft "good night" before he closed it. She proceeded to find something to wear in bed, and came up with some underwear in white, as well as a loose-fitting shirt in light blue, with some bird or another on it. Amy then lay down in the bed in the darkness she could easily see in, and sighed, curling up beneath the covers.

It did not take very long for her to sleep, surprisingly, and she didn't dream during the day either. Instead, she woke up a few minutes after the sun went down, slowly sitting up and holding her head in a hand, whining very slightly at the pain. She thought for a moment she was on her period, then realized there were no other cramps at all. It was just a headache, so the Vampire sat up and sighed, leaning back against the wall the bed was placed against gently, waiting silently for him to come. She was more patient today, perhaps due to the prospect of eternal life, she didn't know. But she was calmer already, the events of only the night before feeling like distant, vague memories.

Once he had her locked in the room, he went about the 'den' room, closing all the curtains. He had lied to her, just a little. It was possible to stay up during the day, it just hurt like hell doing it, and staying out of the gaze of the sun required a lot of effort. Still...

Making his way into the mansion-like penthouse, he ruffled the hair of one of the mindless ghoul girls that staffed his home. Kissing the buxom blonde on the throat, he sent her off to fetch the phone so he could call his stockbrokers and make certain everything was still fluid. Once he'd roused the humans on his payroll and sent them off to make sure the business enterprise his father had started was still in business, he retired to the 'den' room, killing the lights and curling up on one of the divans to go to sleep.

When night came back around, he was up the moment the sun drifted behind the horizon. With the numerous people who lived in this building just to be close to the source of vampiric power in the city, it made it easy to grab hold of a 'snack' for her; a thick-bodied male that seemed much more robust than her first meal. With a promise to make him into a ghoul for his service (a promise he would likely forget), he led the man to the steel door and unlocked it, pushing the man in first before following behind, closing the door behind him and leaning against it.

"Drink up, pretty. Here's your second victim. Try not to kill him this time, hm?"

The door opened, and the scent of human flesh invaded her nose like a trojan horse. Amy grinned widely and jumped off of the bed still wearing the clothes she had worn to it. She pushed the man to the ground forcibly and slid fangs into his throat the instant she had landed on top of him. That didn't differ much from last night, but she did take things a lot more slowly, drinking carefully and not spilling much, only her face being covered in blood by the time she stopped, panting, making soft noises of pleasure inches above her victim, who was still alive but breathing only shallowly.

She was obviously in an animalistic state of mind, and she acted upon it very clearly, getting up on her feet and grabbing her Sire, forcing her lips to his in a raging kiss, growling softly to warn him not to fight her, though it was unlikely he would and even more unlikely she'd be able to stop him. She only understood her instincts at that moment, desire, need, pleasure raking through her little frame.

He watched her devour the blood with a faint smile on his lips. Well, he hadn't exactly promised the human he would live through this. Then, when she was finished, he was slightly surprised to still smell life within him. Shocking that the fledgling was able to control her bloodlust so well.

When she came up against him, he grabbed her hands by the wrists and shoved them above her head, his hip pressing into hers to twist her around and pin her to the door. His body responded automatically, no thought in his mind as he forced her up against the wall, lips pressing firmly against hers. His tongue lashed out across her lips, lapping the blood from her skin, his lips moving across her face. Teeth bit at her skin, tongue cleaning the blood from her face, a low, almost warning growl forcing its way from his lips.

"Calm," he whispered in a quiet, throbbing voice as he forced himself upon her in return.

His fledging was rubbing herself against him, hands on his bottom, legs even sliding around his tightly enough to hold herself up with just her legs while she proceeded to ravish his mouth in return, faint noises coming from the back of her throat while she played with his tongue, hands running over his back now.

When he finally spoke to her, she snapped out of it, letting him go and panting slightly, leaning her head back against the wall. She looked down at the body only a few feet away from them and then back up at his face, a little confused. "Did I just do that?" Whispered the Vampiress to him, before she closed her eyes to relax and get used to what she had just done. It was unreal, she could hardly believe she had just about mounted the male she was still pressed closed to. She even blushed when she thought of the intimate kissing they had just performed. "Is that man okay?" she then asked, worriedly.

"Yes, you did," he said with a low chuckle, slowly easing his way back from her and crossing to the male on the floor. Kneeling next to him, he picked at his skin at his wrist, opening the flesh slightly and dropping a few drops of blood into the man's mouth. Hauling the unconscious man up with a single hand, he went to the door and nudged her aside.

The door open, he hauled the man out to the door that led out of the den, handing him off to a pair of buxom blondes. "Introduce him to the duties he's expected to perform, my beauties, when he awakens," he says, leaning forward to gently kiss the twin ghouls on the forehead in turn, watching them haul the man off elsewhere. Closing the door that led out of the den, he turned and watched for his fledgling, smiling faintly.

The youngster watched as he removed the man from their sights, watching with a little worry the two females that he kissed, even if it were only on the forehead. she felt jealous the moment he touched then, but she managed to shrug it off. "What duties does he perform?" Came the obvious question from the young Vampiress, who cocked her head in question at the same time.

Meanwhile, she had gone over to the closet and picked up another dress, one that mixed red and black to look elegant but not sexy. It was perfect, but she'd have to wait to put it on until she got a moment of privacy, which she immediately asked for. "Can I change for a moment?" She asked, obviously trying to avoid what she had just done with him for now, since she wasn't quite comfortable with that.

"You can change right there," he said, leaning back against the door that led out of the den, his eyes watching her, dancing with amusement. His hands settled onto his hips, the leather pants and vest he wore creaking slightly as he adjusted his weight to get comfortable. It wasn't that he wanted her to feel uncomfortable - just the opposite, really. He wanted her to get comfortable with her body again, and the most expedient way to do that, to his mind, was to force her to accept her body, nude or clothed, no matter where it was at the time.

He watched her expectantly, almost as if daring her to oppose him, his body tense with anticipation over such an event. He was also anticipating seeing more of her naked body as well, but mostly was excited to see how she would react to such a command.

She frowned a little, then turned away from him and pushed her shirt of her body, exposing her back to him, with small scars still on there even though they were supposed to heal quickly. the female quickly slipped into the dress, only then turning around to look at him once more. "You know I don't feel comfortable like that." She said softly, but didn't really seem to object to what he wanted from her until after she had done it.

"I think I feel ready to explore more of this floor today." she spoke up then, a little louder, looking up at him with high hopes. She moved back and forth on her feet a little, before sitting down on the bed for a moment. "And...I really would like to take a bath if I can... I feel dirty." She fiddled with her thumbs a little bit, bit her lip again. she obviously felt uncomfortable with getting mostly naked in front of him, although it wasn't as bad as she had been afraid it would be.

"Best you get comfortable with it - either alone, with me, or out there in front of quite a few people. I think you'd much prefer getting comfortable with me, first." He smiled, but it wasn't an unkind smile, pushing lazily off the doors that led out of the den. He approached her, circling her slowly, almost akin to a predator with his graceful movements, studying her with intent eyes.

"Just the top floor," he finally said as he came to a stop in front of her. "You're not really ready to explore, but I'll take you out there among them and let you see the first glimpse of the world you find yourself in. Just prepare yourself - and if someone insults you, stand down. I will handle it. Do you understand?"

The fledging watched him closely while he moved in a circle around her. She felt not threatened, but she knew her place. She stayed mostly still. "I understand." she said softly, then slipped her hand into his, biting her lip in the cutest manner once more, before smiling nervously. "Just the top floor." she repeated softly, running her free hand through her long brown hair to straighten it out. "I can't stay locked away forever." She smiled a little more widely at that, probably because she knew it was true.

She felt so close to him. He attracted her with every breath, made her want to jump on top of him with once again, but she managed to control herself. She had to consider him her father or her big brother, someone out there that would protect her. She had to feel safe with him, not attracted and fueled by desire. She had major problems keeping her thoughts straight though, and she didn't like that much, not with her recent past still troubling her mind.

"Well, you could. I could keep you locked away in that room forever to be my personal little love-slave, never knowing anything but the feel of my hands on you, nothing of the outside world save for the few you see dragged in for you to feed on." He chuckled softly, watching her with warm eyes, giving the hand in his a slow squeeze. "I wouldn't mind if you stayed like that, really. But, off to the tour, I suppose."

Leading her by the hand in his, he approached the massive double-doors that led out, yanking them open with a single, swift hand. The doors opened into a broad chamber, all whites and windowless, that looked more like the foyer of a mansion than anything. Crystalline chandeliers decorated the ceiling, casting a pale, colorless light. A white tiled floor, so different from the dark, rich carpeting of his private rooms, clicked beneath their feet. Priceless objects de art decorated the place; statues that flanked the elevator across the way, paintings that decorated the walls, a massive fresco depicting lewd acts across the ceiling.

A massive stairway led up to somewhere in the center of the foyer, the steps marble and the sweeping, curving handrails onyx. It went up to a landing, then two more led off in opposite directions, obviously heading to different parts of the 'house'. The entire place looked spotless.

A number of people moved about the room; twin blondes in maid uniforms that dusted off statues and paintings, an elder man in a butler's outfit that stood stock-still by the stairs, two younger males seated off to one corner, smoking and playing a game of cards. All of them looked to the door as it opened - every eye in the room, save for Sion's, came to rest upon the fledgling. Watching her. Studying her. Judging her.

When they stepped into the huge room, the girl visibly gasped once more, standing stiff for several seconds. She managed to snap out of it soon enough, squeezing his hand tightly when she saw the many eyes set upon her. She blushed slightly, speaking very softly to him. "I'm guessing they've heard of me?" She asked, taking a tentative step forward into the room. "It's beautiful, this room..." she said, in a slightly more normal voice, her hand still holding on tightly to his. "Is this how the rest of the building looks?" she then finally asked, of course, once again filled with questions.

She was nervous, but hiding it very carefully, hardly even trembling from the eyes set upon her. The only hint of nervousness she gave, she gave privately to him with her hand, massaging the skin of his hand in slow circles, but managing to look normal under these strange circumstances. It was, though, taking a lot from her to do so.

"Bits and pieces. They've heard I made a fledgling, and they've been intensely curious. Especially Tina and Tawna, over there," he nodded to the blonde twins. "They think I'll stop paying attention to them with you around. Who knows? If you interest me enough, maybe I will." He chuckled softly. He gently removed his hand from hers, leaning back against the doorframe they had just emerged from to watch.

Tina and Tawna, identical blondes, carefully approached the new vampire. They smelled of human and vampire, mortal scents mixed with the light touch of violets that exuded from him. They were halfers - not quite mortal, not quite vampire, somewhere inbetween, more thoroughly under his control than the vampiress. They came up to either side of her, both throwing their arms around her at the same time, their bodies pressing up against her from either side in a warm, intimate hug. They kissed her just below her ears at the same time, whispering in identical voices "Welcome, mistress".

The youngest among this bunch found herself in the company of two strangers and only acted a little bit surprised when she found a small group hug emerge out of nowhere. when she heard the title of Mistress, though, she gulped visibly. Still, she patted both of the girls on the back, smiled sweetly at the two, and then took a small step back. "Hi." she said simply. "Eh, how do I tell you two apart?" she then immediately asked, cocking her head a little bit at the two. They were, as far as she could tell, identical.

Meanwhile, one of the younger males, Jason, slowly walked closer to the small group, hiding as much as possible or at least trying to avoid detection. It was hard to tell which one, though the young Vampiress noticed him before he could get too close. He was a Vampire, there was no hint of human in him, and he smirked widely at her in a way that immediately made her feel uncomfortable. "Hello, cupcakes." Spoke the male, holding out a hand for her. "I see Sir Sion still likes his girls young and stupid. Fine taste." He said when she held out her hand, immediately kissing it, and planning to do more before the young Vampiress pulled her hand away. She stayed silent, reminding herself that Sion would deal with this, so she simply took a step back, toward the twins. hopefully, she thought, he'd be gone soon.

The girls giggled at the same time, soft, breathy sounds as their firm bodies pressed warmly into the fledgling's. Their hands were gentle, caressing opposite sides of her body, moving slowly up her stomach to her breasts. Their heads dipped down, placing a gentle kiss upon her breasts through the fabric of her dress. "You don't," they whispered in unison before gently parting from her, moving away from her and back toward their duties.

There wasn't any hint of movement - Sion was just there, behind Jason, a moment later. His hand shot forward, curling around the back of Jason's throat, the younger vampire's throat thin enough for Sion's long, slender fingers to close about his windpipe, squeezing hard enough to choke and pain him.

The older vampire's body melded slowly up against Jason's from behind, his lips right behind the younger vampire's ear. His grip loosened enough for him to speak, and, if it wasn't for the deadly look in Sion's eyes, it would almost look as if he was on the verge of seducing the younger. His voice softly hissed from between his lips, sensual and rich, vibrantly emotive - smolderingly hateful, yet conversational at the same time.

"It's time for you to back off, Jason. I can take that fleshy rod you place so much pride in and make certain it never grows back, and condemn you to an ass-raping for all eternity with but a single whispered word. Go over there and play with your boyfriend." Sion eased back and casually pushed on Jason's throat - a slight expenditure of energy that sent the vampire tumbling to the floor, skidding half the distance back toward his corner.

The touch of the girls made the young Vampiress squirm slightly, fighting the urge to run away, but she could not help herself but enjoy the gentle carresses apart from when they touches her breasts. Luckily, they stepped away, and Amy's attention was drawn to the sudden and one-sided fight between her Sire and the male that had startled her. She watched him effortlessly overpower another Vampire, staring in awe for several minutes while she watched him teach the boy a lesson. She smiled, much less innocently than usual as she watched the male be flung away without Sion breaking as much as a sweat.

The male, though, was less amused, and got up on his feet with a quick growl before turning and shrugging off the effect of landing hard on the floor, walking over to one of his buddies to play some more cards. He stuck a large cigar into his mouth to cool himself down, sitting twitchily at the poker table.

Meanwhile, Amielle slid a hand into her Sire's once more, squeezing it tightly. "Those girls are yours?" She asked softly, fingers brushing up and down against his. She felt a little exhilarated by all the events of only a minute or two of being in the vicinity of other people, but at least she wasn't running away just yet.

"Yes, they are. They've been serving me for almost fifty years. Don't bother trying to tell them apart; they're identical right down to the last freckle on their thighs." He gave her hand a little squeeze. "You've already met Jason, who's been trying to get into their skirts for almost as long, but they keep smacking him around. His blood's not quite as pure, or as strong, so even my ghouls can tear him apart if he gets too aggressive."

He led her out onto the floor, toward the elder man at the stairs. He released her hand and gently pushed her up toward the man. He looked to be in his fifties, but physically fit, with just slight touches of gray edging his black hair. "And this is Jones. He's also a servant, but he's not mine. He's almost a thousand years old, but don't bring it up to his face." Sion's lips were right next to her ear, whispering so quietly to her that it was almost as if he was just gently blowing air into her ear.

Jones reached out and took her hand, bringing it up to his lips and laying a soft kiss upon the back of her hand, then turning it over and kissing the palm. "Pleasure to meet you, dear lady," he said quietly. His scent was markedly different; only traces of human left in his scent, smelling more strongly of fresh loam and blood-drenched roses. "The young master has exquisite taste, I see."

Amy listened carefully for what her maker had to say, and she gave the slightest, most undetectable nods, meanwhile starting a faint smile at the older male before her, and smiling more widely when he kissed her hand, hiding her moment of fear well. "Thank you kindly." she spoke, hoping she had said the right words as she scanned him shortly. His scent made her feel a little awkward about him, but that too she hid well, as she kept on smiling slightly at the nice male before her. She didn't know what to say, so she chose not to say anything, relaxing slightly and taking a polite step back towards her sire once more. "This building is amazing." she stated once more, loud enough for both the human or ghoul, whichever he was, to hear, and for Sion right beside her.

Meanwhile, on the far side of the room, Jason once more was getting a good kicking, this time from one of the twins that he was once again trying to get close enough to to coup a feel, but he was promptly given a punch to the face before the twins started kicking him in unison just for the heck of it. Amy's eyes scanned their area, and the Vampiress wondered idly if they'd break anything, and if so, if Jason would have to pay for it. That would amuse her.

Back
Top Bottom