Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tortured and rescued.

"First, no, I didn't. I'd like to, but someone beat me to it." A soft chuckle, teasing, escaped his lips as he watched her. He pushed off the door, moving toward her slowly, circling lazily about the bed to the side she was closest to. His eyes held a hunger, but also amusement. "I brought you here so you could have some place to recover before enduring another sexual encounter - and also, I thought you might be more comfortable in a bed than face down in trash."

His eyes moved along the body covered by the blanket, outlined to his eyes, a smile growing across his lips. This one reached his eyes, making them dance and glow, before his gaze drifted back up to her face. "And yes, you are. It was the only way you could continue to live after he'd drained you to an inch of your life. And so am I. I much enjoyed cleaning the blood from your flesh - perhaps next time you'll need to be a bit messier so I can clean more of you, hm?"

He straightened, arms crossing over his chest, head tilting slightly to study her. "Is that all of your questions? Typically, fledglings have hundreds of questions and never shut up so their sires can get a word in edgewise."

Amy watched with carefully tracking eyes the figure before her, listened with carefully listening ears to what he had to say. He was playful in his words, the exact opposite of what the frightened and confused girl needed. She hid herself under the covers, showing off only her ample fear. She even hissed shortly when he came close to her, panic visible in the young one's eyes.

She ignored most of what he said. She heard only that he had saved her, and they both were Vampires. Only when he told her he had saved her an given her life, although she had to read between the lines to obtain that information, did the young girl realize she was his subordinate. A feeling of respect fluttered her, instinct guiding her to feel immediately attached to this father figure of hers. She gasped, bit her tongue softly to stop herself from making noise. "Why do I feel like this?" She hoarsely asked when he asked her if she had more questions. She rose up a little bit, looking at him, deeply gazing at his eyes, his face. The connection she felt was completely real, almost tangible in the air. But she was too scared of anyone right now to act upon anything she felt deep down.

"My blood, and the blood of my ancestors, pumps in your veins, girl," he said, turning his body so that his back was to her, then falling back across the bed with a whump as he landed, tucking his hands behind his head and looking up at her. He seemed very young for a brief instant, and then the moment passed as he opened his mouth again.

"You're connected to the family by virtue of your gifted blood. If you'd been born into it, you'd be completely free to do whatever it is that you wished; as you weren't, however, the blood calls back to where it originated from. So you'd best get used to that feeling, because it's not going to go away anytime soon."

She moved away, slowly, carefully, unlike the way she acted earlier where she quickly ran to what felt like safety. Amy's eyes drilled into his when he looked at her, frowning very slightly at this male before her. His words were serious, and important, but they sounded ever so slightly off to her. Like they didn't really make sense, simply because they couldn't. She shook her head slightly.

"You'll have to explain it to me some other time." She said softly, leaning her back against the wall while still sitting on the bed, covers still around her. "I want to go home for a few hours. Sleep in my own bed, you know?" She looked at him, her voice becoming even more childlike than it already was. "I don't care if you want to keep me here, not right now, I have too much on my head right now to worry about being kept here...I just want to go home for a bit. Just a bit." She smiled sweetly at him, as if begging for permission to go there.

"Sorry. If I let you leave now, you'll just be set upon by other vampires who might not be quite as gentle as the one who accosted you," he said, turning his eyes back to the ceiling. His legs dangled off the edge of the bed, slowly swaying back and forth, tapping his feet dully against the floor as he spoke.

"A lot of us, especially ones like me, the born - they don't want to see others made. And they can smell you fledglings from a mile away, and if they aren't officially under the protection of another, will use that as an excuse to exercise their prejudice against new vampires." His eyes drifted toward her briefly, his shoulders lifting in a shrug before his eyes went back to the ceiling. "Sorry, sweetheart, but you're stuck here for a while."

"I don't understand." She stated matter-of-factly, but Amy shrugged it off almost immediately. "Can I see your home? I don't want to be in an empty room right now, it gives me too much time to think, to remember." Truthfully though, she was finding herself a little more calm about the awful memories already. She didn't want to stay here though, she didn't like small empty rooms, and she didn't want to be in there feeling so trapped in here. The girl seemed to be stressed about more, even more if that was possible, than her situation, the rape, and being a Vampire. She was nervously eyeing the walls, the corners of the room, and only looked at him once every few seconds.

The girl reached out, in a momentary feeling of confidence, to touch his shoulder. "Do you hate me?" She asked, suddenly sounding worried. Amy's emotions were a strange blur and mixed between fear, anxiety, and maybe even a little craziness, probably due to all the things that had happened to her. She looked honestly upset about those words, and hung her head in shame. The girl was now feeling almost the full effects of the attraction she already possessed for this strange male.

"Well, if you feel you can control yourself and not jump atop the next mortal you see and kill them, then perhaps. Even though I'd absolutely love another opportunity to clean you, pretty." His eyes rolled rogueishly as he said that last, pursing his lips to blow a kiss at her. As her hand reached out to touch him, he took hold of her hand by the wrist, first kissing the palm then the wrist. His lips parted on her wrist, gently scraping his teeth across the vein there.

"I don't hate you, pretty. Others will, but not me. I could have left you there, you know. But I didn't. So I'm not going to hate you for a decision I made myself." He chuckled softly, then planted a firm bite on her wrist before releasing her hand.

She grew twitchy again when he touched her, backing off until she was as far as her arm could stretch. "I promise I'll be..." she moaned a low, confused moan, when his teeth touched her wrist, pulling her hand back forcibly and even knocking herself back against the wall she had been leaning on shortly before, her breath shallow again. She looked away from him. "Can you please give me SOME time before you start making moves at me? I just got raped, for fuck's sake!" She suddenly spat out, then blushed, not used to cussing like that. "Eh...Sorry..." she squeaked, before dropping herself into a fetal position on the bed.

He laughed softly, shaking his head. Rolling his body up off the bed in a smooth, graceful motion, bringing himself to his feet and tucking his hands onto his hips, eyes turning upon her as he came onto his feet. His head cocked slightly to one side, an amused smile dancing across his lips. "If you can't take a little physical contact, pretty, without thinking someone wants to fuck you, you won't make it very far." A low laugh escaped his throat as he shook his head.

"Come on, I'll show you around, I suppose. At least just the top floor - I don't trust you on the other forty-nine floors just yet, pretty. Too many people you might think want to rape you, especially since they enjoy physical contact on meeting someone." He held a hand out to her to help her to her feet.

Amy listened, but she still seemed to have some trouble taking all he said in properly. "Okay." She said softly, getting up on her feet and standing in her beautiful black dress, meanwhile looking back at him. "Forgive me if I don't take well to being touched right now. Don't you understand?" She asked softly to him. "I don't even like the feel of my own hands on me right now, I don't want to see too many people either. You...I hate to admit it, but somehow you are fine. I feel a little better with you close, no matter how weird that is. So please..."

She walked up to the door but didn't try to open it herself. She felt he liked to be in control in the lead. She accepted. She didn't have much choice anyway. Instead, Amy chose to be nice, even if she realized how skittish she was, and how she was filled with questions just like he had mentioned. She couldn't help it. Her life was gone and someone else's had started, a new Amy, perhaps not even an Amy at all. She was clueless, but the young Vampire had no choice but to follow, and luckily, it seemed her instinct as well as her nerves were a lot better now, as she was sure she would have utterly and completely panicked if she were still human. But she wasn't. She would have to face that.

"Oh, yes. I understand - on an academic level. But, pretty, that doesn't change the situation you find yourself in now. If I take you out there, there will be those who will either hug you and welcome you to your new unlife, or slap you and call you a worthless waste of blood."

Crossing over to the door, he positioned himself between her and the door, arms crossing over his chest and his legs crossing at the ankles, coming to rest against the door, blocking her access to it in case she decided to try to get out despite his warnings. "I am willing to let you remain in here for a few days to adjust and get over your recent trauma, but if you go out there now, you're going to meet people that are going to put their hands on you. And don't expect me to help, unless they try to claim you."

"I want to go out for a moment. Just for a few minutes. I'll...I'll be good, I promise." She smiled awkwardly, trying to get on to his good side. "I just need to get out for a little bit, nothing much." She told him, before looking down at the floor, in a strangely submissive manner, obviously either trying to prove that she would be good or acting like this out of sheer instinct, simply because he was her sire. She couldn't help but feel the pang of attraction, like a baby to their mother, making her want to stay as close to him as possible, for protection and for the general feeling of familiarity that she felt. She, of course, didn't yet understand that was due to their sheer blood connection, that he was, in a way, inside of her.

Instead, she just wanted out for a minute. To see where she was, to know she wasn't being held hostage and fooled with. But mostly because she couldn't stand empty rooms that well. The girl had a definite past, had seen more pains than just the rape and the turning in her life. And while her voice had been quite calm, there was an undertone to it, a childish one that didn't seem proper for her situation. She was even trembling just a little, now that he had blocked her path, scared of being kept inside this room, but trying to hide it properly.

"Alright," he said, stepping away from the door. He'd done his best to make certain she understood the risks of leaving the room before she had come to terms with all that had happened to her, but it was ultimately up to her, regardless of the fact that he was her sire. If she truly wanted out, though, the steel locked door wouldn't have posed any problems to her - his blood was the prime example of what they meant by a true vampire, descended from the greatest of the greats, and even a newly created fledgling possessed of his blood would have great power.

The flamboyantly dressed male tugged the door open, which actually opened into a spacious den-like area. The ceiling towered far overhead, decorated with several dimly glowing chandeliers positioned about on the ceiling. Divans, rather than chairs, dotted the room, soft silk that held the body shape of those who had last sat in them. The greatest gathering of divans was gathered around a fireplace, in which a cheery fire flared. Several large bay windows, with thick curtains currently pulled open, were in three of the walls, each one exposing a mile-high view of the city spread out below, all sparkling lights and serene.

Leaning against the wall outside the door, hands on his hips, his eyes tilted toward her. He always enjoyed showing off his favorite room - his private room, truth be told, that connected to his bedroom which they had just emerged from. Currently, they were the only two in the room, but a set of double oaken doors rested in the near wall, which presumably led to the rest of the floor.

The girl didn't know what to think for a moment. She just stood there, hands clasped together, silently and without any movement wondering where the hell she suddenly found herself. Only after a full minute did she take a tentative step forward, before stopping again, eyes casting back at him. "I-is..Is all this yours?" She asked softly, her eyes large with confusion. For now, she seemed not to be the broken girl she was inside of the smaller room, but a recently found princess in a magnificent world. Her jaw even, stayed slightly agape after she spoke to him, before she looked back at the majestic sight before her.

While perhaps it wasn't unimaginably large, she had never been in a room this large, this luxurious, and this nicely situated so high up in a building. She stared out of the windows with suddenly amazing eyesight, and found herself capable of making out faces several miles away, the sheer detail overwhelming her after only several seconds. So she looked back through the room, taking another step forward as not to block his path out of the smaller room. She was obviously lost in awe.

"It's just a little place I like to call home; plus the rest of the floor, and the forty-nine below it." With a slight shrug, he made his way over to one of the divans before the windows and flopped down into it, body molding into the divan, fingers lacing together and resting his hands upon his chest, elbows resting on his thighs. His eyes roamed the city from the viewpoint, seeing sex, love, and violence in but a glance. He enjoyed watching the mortals at night; all the lies of the day were stripped away, replaced by the truth of the night.

"I take it you enjoy the view, pretty?" he asked, laying his head back on the divan and staring up at the ceiling. As much as he enjoyed it, it was boring - the same night after night, the same people, the same thing. The only thing that ever changed were the victims of violence, but it always went the exact same way regardless.

She watched him walk calmly into the room and meekly followed, taking the nearest seat much less calmly, obviously sticking close to him even though they were alone in this vast room. "It's..." she looked down again, eyes scanning every detail of the streets below. "I can't believe you f-found me down there. There's so many people..." She spoke softly. "I...I'm sorry, I should have thanked you earlier. So, uhm, thank you..." she looked back at him, giving him her earnest thanks for rescuing her life. She felt in debt to him because of it.

"You're rich..." She said softly, thinking of it the way mortals always did. That such places could only be gotten with a lot of money, whilst that per se did not have to be true. "It's amazing." She finally spoke, finishing the sentence she had earlier wanted to start. She bit her lip softly, careful not to pierce the skin, while she looked down at what to her felt like the entire world. Then she realized something else. "H-how old are you?" She asked softly, afraid to know the answer but so very curious at the same time.

"You're welcome, pretty," he said after a moment of thought, steepling his fingers together and studying her. His face held a slight surprise to it - she'd certainly come around a lot quicker than he'd thought she would. He let his eyes go past her and back out the window, watching through another window as a husband led his wife to the bedchamber with a leash, a faint smile dancing across his lips at their bedroom set-up. Amateurs.

"Rich? No. Just very good at convincing others to give me what they have that I want. It's not that difficult, really. An empty promise here, a whispered word there - and mortals are putty in your hands, and what they have gets given to you, mostly free of charge." A smile danced across his lips at that, shaking his head ever so slightly to dispel the unpleasant images of having to get rid of the original owner of the high-rise building.

At the question of his age, his face darkened slightly, and he kept his eyes on the window. It took him several long moments of silence before he finally answered, his voice dark, tinged with a slight touch of sadness. "One hundred and six, as of last week."

"Oh." she didn't like hearing that as much, but she shrugged it off fairly quickly, still looking out of the windows, eyes scanning multiple events on the streets at once. She found herself capable of even following the traffic fairly easily, understanding patterns and large-scale jams in moments. "I guess we're a little bit smarter than normal people..." She whispered to herself, but was sure he could hear it as well. So, she continued in a normal voice. "I can do so much from so far away, I can see and track and understand completely what people are doing, like following a bunch of ants' movements." She stated, getting up and stepping closer to the window. "If that light over there..." she pointed carefully "...would just stay on three more seconds at a time, I bet there'd be a lot less congestion around here." She giggled to herself. "I guess if I ever am in need of a job, I found something nice." She said, looking back at him.

"It's amazing." she then suddenly said, only moments after. "I..." she stopped talking again. "Are all Vampires like this?" She then asked, her more childish voice kicking in once more, taking over from the mature voice she just possessed while she spoke about the things she saw.

A hundred and six. She forgot the train of thought about how ,Vampires were so much better, and turned around completely, facing him for a few moments and eyeing him carefully. He looked nothing like an old man, she expected Vampires did not age at all. The girl then looked down at the floor once more and spoke even more meekly. "I guess you've seen a lot, then." she spoke, a strange sadness apparent in her voice by now. Amy licked her lips shortly to moisten them. "I bet there's a lot of bad stuff you've seen too." She spoke, somewhat knowingly.

"Humans are humans. What one sees them do is no cause for sadness. It's just something to point and laugh at - just not to their faces." He rose smoothly from the divan, crossing over to the window and resting his hands on the sill. His eyes roamed the streets. There - she looked like her. So did she. And her. Damnit. His eyes moved to her face for a brief moment. She did too, just a little bit. It's why he went and rescued her. He'd have left her to die if she hadn't, he suspected.

"Not all, no," he finally said. "It depends on the strength of their blood. The purity of it. And how much it's been diluted by human blood. You've been given a gift, pretty - you had best make use of it as best you can." He turned away from her, dumping his body silently into one of the divans before the fire, his limbs akimbo. Resting comfortably on the divan, staring into the fire, his ears perked open for any more questions she had.

She listened to his words and felt a slight pang inside of her. It was hard for her to stop thinking of herself as human, that she was something else, even though the evidence was presented straight to her face. "I think I forgot to ask your name..." she walked up to him, rather childishly once more, and held out a hand, slightly more comfortable with touching him or so it seemed. "I'm Amy. Well, my full name Amielle, but still, I'm Amy." She said with a sweet little smile, cocking her head a little bit as she looked down upon him, feeling the warmth of the fire that he had been likely enjoying the feel of. She was clinging near him at all times, the only real hint that she was still very uncomfortable with the world around her now that she acted so sure of herself.

"Sion," he said after a moment. He eyed the hand that was presented to him, remembering vaguely that humans tended toward being rather cold and impersonal in their meetings with each other. Well, he'd clear her of that soon enough. A whole other world awaited this pretty girl that stood before him, and a faint smile spread across his lips as he thought of it.

He patted the divan he was seated on, just enough space left upon it for her to be seated with him. His body curved slightly around the space that was left, almost protectively, his eyes looking up at her invitingly. "Have a seat, pretty," he said then, eyes glittering with amusement. He loved playing with pretty things.

The young Vampiress slowly took a seat next to her maker, letting herself be pressed lightly against him. she felt secure, safe and sound next to him, even with their clothes pressing against one another just a little bit. She gave a soft sigh as she felt him, the warmth of his body even if it was only slight. "Sion." She repeated softly, feeling the way he made her feel immensely now. He was her creator, and she felt already as if he owned her. Amy was unsure of what to think of it.

The girl tentatively rest a hand on his arm, feeling the muscles beneath his skin just a little bit. "You seem amused." She spoke softly, a slightly lower voice than she usually had. She, however, was not hitting on him or anything. She felt a child-like compassion for him, a desire to be close to him, even more than before. She wanted him to hold her close and take care of her on an instinctual level, she wished only she understood exactly why.

One arm curved around her shoulders as she eased onto the divan next to him, drawing her closer to him. Pulling her gently against his body, his other hand slowly trailing across her torso, fingers lightly tracing designs against her stomach through her dress. His finger moved almost of its own accord, lightly stroking over her skin.

"Because it's going to be amusing to see how you react to this world you've found yourself in, pretty," he said after that long moment of silence. He moved very close to her, head tilting down and close to her, his lips caressing her cheek. He was very physical with his affections; he'd created this new vampire, and she was his, and he planned to keep it that way by the simple expedient of flooding her senses with his presence.

Immediately when he started touching her, she grew a little still, sitting in her part of the seat quietly for some time, her eyes closed, controlling her breath as accurately as possible. She felt him touch her all over, though luckily he avoided the parts she was truly scared of being touched. Still, it was clear she was fighting the desire to run away from him as fast as she could. Instead, she opened her mouth to speak once more after several minutes. "It's okay if you touch me, but please, please don't do too much at once..." she more-or-less asked him, her breath growing more shallow from fear and confusion once more.

Still, there was no way to ignore the fact that she was less skittish than only half an hour ago. She managed to sit still even while he touched her stomach, her face, while he kept her close to him where she could smell his scent so clearly. Unlike when she was human, scent now played a large role in her life, and she would soon realize how his scent would probably protect her from other Vampires. She couldn't help but relish being held by her maker, the younger Vampire struggling to stay close to him but at the same time enjoying it very physically. She also couldn't help but press herself tightly to his side and press her cheek against his shoulder after he had kissed it.

"Skittish, are you? There won't be anything I do to you that you don't ask for first, pretty," he said softly. His hand went up into her hair, ruffling it lightly, a smirk on his lips as he felt her pressing up to him. His scent was a mixture of sex, violets and dew-kissed grass, and, while she shared at least part of his scent now, the close contact allowed him to mark her as surely as if he was branding her. The hand whose finger traced designs on her stomach stilled, palm coming down on her stomach to rest.

He nuzzled at her throat, then stilled, content for the moment to lay there with her. He felt almost like a proud father, creating his very first spawn, and, at the moment, he felt very protective. He didn't want to share her with anyone - much less the freaks that inhabited this tower of glass and steel. He should know; he was one of them, after all, just another freak in a sea of freaks.

Back
Top Bottom