Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Watched Spiderman: No Way Home the other day. Was really cool seeing the previous Spiderman and the old villians.

Resident Evil: Death Island has one of the worst stories in the entire franchise, and I cannot recommend it enough. If you're reading this, watch it, and be amazed... at how awful the writing is.

The Avengers moment alone, oof!

It's so bad, its good.

Napoleon. I wouldn't recommend it. If you're not a history buff then the movie would probably be really confusing. Major events (to be fair most events in his life were major) are given like 3 15sec scenes or are just mentioned as a side remark. If you are really into history, you'll be annoyed at how inaccurate it is... and how major events are just ignored. It should have been like a 10 episode series. The Italian campaign was literally one sentence in the movie. The only thing you learn about his Egyptian campaign was his wife was cheating on him. It was pretty disappointing.

Muppets Christmas Carol. Probably my favorite rendition of it in general and one of my favorite Xmas movies.

I rewatched Tropic Thunder with some friends. I didn't like it the first time I saw it like 10 years ago but now that I understood it more I absolutely loved it.

The Iron Claw. It was so sad but amazing. Yes, it had alot of historical inaccuracies but not enough to make it unenjoyable. Even if you are not a wrestling fan you should check it out

They Cloned Tyrone, at home on Netflix

I love sci-fi, the show Atlanta and almost about anything with Jamie Foxx in it so that movie went by so quick. Not gonna lie— I can’t remember the plot too well and I promise I watched a lot of the movie. Absolutely hilarious to see Jamie Foxx as a pimp and the characters are on point. Love me a good cloning conspiracy, thumbs up ✨

The Boy and The Heron, a must watch for any Ghibli fan. It was visually stunning, and goes quite deep once you really start to think about it. I think I liked it a lot more after I had a few hours to think on it.

Weird: The Al Yankovic Story

Given he made his fame by performing parodies, I was (in the end) in no way surprised that it's a parody of how his life went. Still, it was more entertaining than I'd imagined. Daniel Radcliffe did a great job as Al, Evan Rachel Wood was good as Madonna, and Al himself was great at taking the piss out of himself through the movie in an on-going cameo role.

there was a rick and morty episode (where they referenced the blood bath scene) that made me interested in watching blade. the vibe and style of everybody in the movie aged pretty well imo.

and stephen dorff was SO hot as deacon frost???

Back
Top Bottom