Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoist the colors!

9b3.png

Also I envy the person who got to write the captions for that article. "The unnamed masturbator wore the stomach like a glove" has to be the pinnacle of their career.

Another thing from the archives, this time about some of the education of the priesthood of Afodesia.

For the flashback, here's something I thought of back when you mentioned wanting to do a RP about a sacred prostitute: at a certain age, all servants of Afodisia are initiated into the mysteries of sex by a priest and priestess. It's a week-long ritual, focusing on lessons in how to give and receive pleasure. The initiate is encouraged - but not required - to explore these lessons with both priest and priestess. In between (and sometimes during) the actual sex are lessons about contraception and hygene, advice about love and romance (the priest and priestess are always either a married couple or close friends), and theological instructions into the mysteries of the faith.

It probably happens at the age of 16, explaining why 15-year-old Clara hasn't been initiated yet.

I remember, after writing the Telerath scene with Kaydia and Mith'ras, being vaguely concerned that i might be a furry.

If it makes you feel any better, growing up most people I know who are attracted to men felt the same way about Robin Hood. Pretty sure that movie was designed to bide its time until a sexual revolution and then launch a generation of furries.

Mith’ras definitely adds a furry feel to the smut, doesn’t he?

And I don’t think I’m so much “worried” as “amused”. I mean, I did a werewolf story here as well. And you can’t tell me that doesn’t have furry overtones.

If you’ve noticed my posting is slow, it’s because of the season (tax season is busy here at work) and family birthdays. I hope to be back to more frequent posting shortly after the 16tg.

How do I forget this every year? Good luck at work and happy birthdays Corsair family!

Considering my posting rate this year, I am not really in a place to complain. I feel like I have been exhausted for the entirety of 2018.

From Twitter:

A ship once brought aboard a corrupt traveler named Yellow Jack - and never made it home. No port would dock it due to its cursed passenger, & his presence made the crew go mad, fighting & killing each other. The ship now sails endlessly, with a crew of ghosts.
#FolkloreThursday

That seems like something useful for Only Rules...

Another of the “humorous dialogue bits” that happened in PM. This was about His Redemption, and happened around the time that Clara was heading off to Mount Fearfire for the first time and Thor’s and Sigurd catch up with her. I genuinely don’t remember which bits I write, and which Xana wrote.

Clara: Woot! I am going to get so laid on this trip!
Ari: Not If I can help it!
Clara: Mistress!
Ari: My turn to cock block you now.
Clara: Not fair, I wasn't trying to. I was quiet that one time you guys banged in the woods.
Ari *blushes heavily*: You heard us?
Clara: Mistress, you were so loud they heard you at the Seraphim wall.
Matthias: HA! Told you.
Thora: Wait, how long ago was that? Maybe two weeks?
Ari: What?
Clara: Yeah, why?
Ari: CLARA!
Thora: Something like 'fuck me, Matthias, fuck me'?
Clara: Uhm... yeah.
Thora: So that's what that was.
Sigurd: Sir, may I shake your hand?
Ari: *groans and hides her face in her hands* Will you please stop?
Sigurd: You are truely an inspiration to us all.
Matthias: Why interupt their fun? We can have our own fun.
Ari: I'm still mad at you.
Matthias: Seriously? It was like over a week ago.
Ari: it was the day before yesterday.
Matthias: Oh I am sorry. Time must pass slower when you are getting tortured half to death. Hells, I am pretty sure I died a couple times.
Ari: Fine! pity fuck.
Matthias: I'll take it, because I know Once I get this cock in you, you'll be begging for more.
Teenagers: Umm, we are all right here...
Matthias *shurgs*: I am incapable of shame. It's a demon thing.
Sigurd: They... don't seem to be worried about us.
Thora: Wow. I... uh... you can do that?
Clara: Maybe we should leave..?
Sigurd: No, no, I think we should take notes.

Also, a few images. First, Clara’s mother Olga, showing that she was something of a badass. And, based on what Clara’s aunt said, possibly a Paladin as well.

Clara’s aunt Helga, Astrid’s Mother.

One possible look for Clara, had she continued to physically age. And a different look that was bandied about.

Finally, a different image that was considered for Thora.

And one more bit of dialog, this time from Meridian Society while everyone was in Paris. “Them two” is the bisexual Captain Colin Drake and the gay-but-trying-to-deny-it Kieran Shane.

Sam: Them two... they seein' each other?
Anne Marie: Whatever do you mean, Samantha?
Sam: Ah mean, lahk me an' Erik are seein' each other.
Anne Marie: Why would you think that?
Sam: Oh, jes' th' way them two keeps lookin' at each other when they think we ain't a-watchin'. An' th' way they kinda jump away from each other when Ah walk into a room wit' 'em. Stuff like that.
Anne Marie: ...You're quite perceptive, aren't you.
Sam: Shoot, ma'am. Ah ain't jes' a purdy little bundle o' ass-whuppin', after all.

I need to find the conversation they had about the woman impersonating Madame Fleuriste...

Madam Mim said:
I need to find the conversation they had about the woman impersonating Madame Fleuriste...

You mean these?

The morning before Colin discovers them using a pool cue and two curtain ties as a spreader bar, Kieran does, in fact, barge into Anne Marie's room as he's accustomed to doing regardless of where they are or why he's there. There's a scent of aftershave that he recognizes but can't quite place.

"Madame, do you have...a boyfriend??"
" Boyfriend ? All the years we've known each other, being perfectly apprised of my work outside the society, and you, Kieran, accuse me of having a boyfriend ?"

Algie, meanwhile, is hiding in the very large closet where he'd gone to retrieve a shirt. The irony is not lost on Anne Marie.

Sam: Don’t you go lookin’ at me like that, Anne. Ah didn’t say a damn word about y’all.
Erik: About what?
Sam: Girl stuff. Don’t you fret none, honey.

Later...
Sam: So, this Madame Floor-eesta...
Anne Marie: Yes?
Sam: Why didn’t y’jes’ tell me she’s tradin’ on yer name an rep?
Anne Marie: I never...
Sam: Do we gotta do this song an’ dance again? Ranger, remember?
Anne Marie; Yes. She is. What do you intend to do with that fact?
Sam: Help y’put th’ bitch in a pine box. Ah stick by mah friends, Anne.

Kieran: You...and...?
Anne Marie: I should hardly think it shocking. We've been friends and companions for many years.
Erik: *polishes his pince-nez in polite shock and bewilderment*

In private, when they first start the case...
Anne Marie: Strychnine! Honestly! And it's not even on the pin, she feeds it to them! How on earth could they think this is me?
Algernon: My dear, I should think you would be glad of a copy-cat.
Anne Marie: Not when she's this sloppy. It is insulting, to be perfectly honest.

And then there's Anne Marie attempting to persuade Sam that she's dangerous.
Anne Marie: I appreciate your help, Samantha. But surely you must realize that I am a dangerous person.
Sam: So what? So'm Ah.
Anne Marie: Being my friend is a liability for both of us; I am not a good person. Had you not known me, you would want to put me in a pine box as well. Dare I say, had we not accidentally bonded over your insecurities and shopping you probably still would.
Sam: Well Ah don't, so yer stuck with me.
Anne Marie: *flatly* Once she has been incarcerated and is awaiting execution, I shall stage a jail break, execute her myself, then dissolve her body in sulfuric acid so that I may continue my work unimpeded.
Sam: ...
Sam: Where're we gonna find that much sulfuric acid?

Yes, all of that.

...Have I mentioned that I'm putting my vote in for Madame Fleuriste as the next case, if you hadn't any other ideas? ;D

I am caught up on my posts!

...must remember that this is a temporary thing, and not a sign that I should take on more RPs.

:)

For a second I thought the powdered glass was scopolomine. XD Either way, almost definitely John and Jenny's first foray into pseudo-rape. lol

Yay for being caught up! I'm caught up on ours now too!! And not in school for the next two weeks! :D Well...week and a half.

Back
Top Bottom