Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

Argus held off on lighting up the pipe as the food came out and Tal seemed to know Ransa well, and had served them each their own pie. The pipe was set aside, now ready to be lit, and Argus also inspected the pie before cutting into it, opting to eat right out of the cast iron pan it had been fixed in instead of putting any on a plate. Lifting his face as Ransa offered some of the garlic bread, he took a bite. "Oh that's really good! Koh is quite brilliant." he agreed, and on just Ransa's word, Tal soon brought out some slices with cheese melted on one side, and a small bowl of some tomato soup to dip things into. Between the dwarf and halfling it looked like they had a veritable feast.

It was good that more food had been brought out because Ransa was already finishing her pie. Watching a halfling eat was an experience by itself. It was an art. They appeared to eat at a regular pace but somehow they managed to get their meals done before anybody else. Ransa didn't "shovel" her food in but in no time at all she was wiping her tiny mouth with her napkin and had a clean plate. Her eyes got larger when the cheese sandwich came out but she pushed the tomato soup over towards Argus.

"Tal, tell Koh that I said like a red sauce, not tomato soup! Leave the soup if Argus likes it but I want a thicker sauce. Like he puts over his noodles.

Koh couldn't hear what Ransa said but he did notice that she pushed away the tomato soup. Ransa couldn't help it. She didn't like tomato soup and she wasn't going to eat it unless she was starving...really starving.

Argus shook his head. "You can take it. The closest thing I eat to soup is stew. he said, and Tal took the bowl and would evidently explain to Koh, who had some red sauce left, with a little bit of meat in it, from yesterday's supper. This heated up quite nicely, and Tal brought it out in a bowl along with bringing Ransa another meat pie as well. Argus was just then finishing his first and asked for another, drinking deep of the Seelie Stout and another thick slice of garlic bread.

koh, always prepared in the kitchen as he was, had several more hot pies ready and Argus got another, as well as another basket of bread for the table. When he'd drained the stein he asked for more to drink, but told Tal to hold off on the Seelie Stout, wanting something a bit less strong if he was to be accompnaying Ransa this night.

Ransa brightened up when she saw the red sauce with meat in it. She immediately dipped her garlic bread in it and nodded. "That's what it needed. This will be a hit." Ransa looked up to see if Koh was watching and smiled when she saw he was. She gave him another heads up and saw that it appeared he exhaled in relief.

Ransa ate her food, periodically feeding Argus some special tidbit and almost smacked her lips when she came to the cheese sandwich. She leaded against Argus and put her feet up on the bench, totally relaxed as only a halfling can be after a meal. Two meat pies, a cheese sandwich, and garlic bread. Combined with excellent company and good drinks.

"MMMm. That was good. Are you enjoying your meal Argus? Feel free to light your pipe up any time. I'm just going to sit here and nibble on this sandwich and relax.

Still working on the second meat pie, Argus lazily draped an arm around Ransa as she leaned back on him, one large hand coming to rest on her soft pert breast, though not in a teasing or even a lustful way - it was simply the way his hand fell. "The meal is great. Thanks for introducing me to this place." Argus said, and finished up the rest of the pie with a bite of the garlic bread, soaking up the juices with the bread and popping it into his mouth, washing it down with the dwarven stout that Tal had replaced the Fey beer with. Stodgy looked passed out, slumped against the bat as he was, a thin line of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth and onto his lapel.

Argus just chuckled and picked up his pipe, puffing on it as he lit it, a wreath of smoke soon around his head, the sweet smell of the honeysuckle blend surrounding him like a halo. Seeming to notice his hand for the first time, Argus gently rubbed Ransa's breast and took a deep draw on his pipe. Things couldn't get much better than this.

Ransa sighed as she felt Argus hand moved to her breast. She arched up slightly so it could cup her breast better. It just felt right for it to be there. You're welcome. This is one of the few places where I can eat like how I want and no judgment. Not to mention the food is excellent but that is to be expected with a Halfling cook. Did you know that somebody tried to get Koh to work for them instead of for Tal one time? Tal really beat the man up pretty good. I think he only stopped when Koh said he had better stop or Koh would walk off. I'm glad he stopped because then I might not have this enjoyable evening with you.

Ransa smelled the smoke coming from Argus pipe and curled into him a little more. The smell of food and pipe, the crackling of the fireplace...Oh yeah. Halfling Heaven.

Feeling Ransa arch up into his hand brought a smile to Argus' face and the dwarf gave a little squeeze to the lovely C-cup, and drew in a breath of the sweet smoke. A raised brow met Ransa's comments about Tal and Koh and the dwarf chuckled. "Those two seem to take their food and drink seriously. I'm surprised they're not both halflings." he teased, and pulled her closer as she curled into him. The dark eyes of the dwarf roamed over the room, noting the general passivity of the place, and quite liking it. The fire was able to keep the interior warm in the cool night air, and several card and dice games took place at tables around the place, wine flowing from the huge casks. Merriment and revelry seemed to abound, and Argus could tell why Ransa liked this place so much.

Argus moved a little and brought Ransa into his lap so she could suddle into his chest, forearm pressed gently across her chest, her breasts soft against his arm. "So what's on the agenda for the rest of the night?" Argus asked, curious about Ransa's plans.

"MMMmm. I thought that would depend on you. My mother always said it is up to the men to suggest but up to the women to decide.

Ransa snuggled in more into Argus completely at ease and enjoying the night. When he put her on his lap she immediately adjusted so she could smell his pipe. "Keep this up and I might have to take a nap first though. You are just too comfortable of a seat. If I fall asleep don't take it personally. I mean yes you can but take it as a compliment. Remind me that we need more food when we leave. Midnight or early morning snacks are good.

"Oh, I'm going to take you to my room, or yours, and we can sleep. Anything beyond that is up to you." Argus told her and sure enough as the night wore on, Ransa fell asleep in his lap. The dwarf didn't mind, and ordered a few of the pies to take with them, and some of the pulled pork he'd seen others have as well as some buns. Then, lifting Ransa in his arms, cradling her to his chest, Argus was able to carry her with one arm and have the basket of food in the other. He'd left enough to pay for the food and a generous tipe, and he made his way back to the inn.

It was late, and the doorman at the front recognized them, letting them in, and Argus moved upstairs to Ransa's room.

It was probably good that Ransa was sleeping otherwise she might have felt like a side of beef being carried under one arm. She wiggled once or twice on the trip back to their rooms but settled down quickly.

At one point Ransa sniffed and when she smelled food, honeysuckle and Argus she gave a little moan of delight and settled down.

She opened her eyes briefly when they stopped by her door. "Oh. We're back? Hmmm. Ok. Bedtime with you I think. Can I use you as a pillow? She never did hear his answer for she had drifted back to sleep again.

Argus had cradled her well, but she still roused as he opened the door to her room, closing it behind him and locking it and setting the food on the nearby dresser. He didn't even bother to answer her as he moved to the bed and laid her on it before moving to start a fire in the fireplace, soon warming the room, and he climbed into bed with her to wrap her in his arms and lay her atop him so she could snuggle with his beard. Argus placed one hand on her back, the other on her firm rump, and soon fell asleep himself.

Argus slept quite nicely, and at one point in the night he slipped off his boots and shirt, leaving his well-muscled torso for Ransa to snuggle up to, and eventually the dawn arrived. The smells of breakfast cooking downstairs roused the dwarf, who opened his eyes blearily, the bacon downstairs already making his mouth water.

Ransa had woken up in the middle of the night to use the chamber pot. Her dress was all messy so she took it off at one time and wearily crawled back into bed. She snuggled in with her Dwarf pillow but it just wasn't right. Then she just crawled on top of him and underneath his beard. Now she had a nice blanket above and below her.

Ransa's small hand and found a purchase in Argus beard and was curled gently around it as her arm was curled up by his neck. She had a smile on her face as she started to smell breakfast. Food was a Halfling's alarm clock. Ransa moaned a little and then froze as she immediately didn't remember the nights events. She relaxed almost as quickly once her brain filled in the events. "Argus? Are you awake?"

"Mmm?" Argus intoned at the sound of Ransa's voice, and only half-awake as he was. He could tell the little halfling was naked, except for maybe the panties she had worn the night before, and her soft little body was pressed to his. This, as well as his full bladder, had quite the effect on him below the belt, and there was no doubt that the dwarf was semi-aroused. "I'm up. I'm up." he grumbled a little, and he realized it was in more ways than one. "I need to bathe before I eat, change my clothing as well." he said, but didn't make a move yet, lest he disturb her. He quite liked how her tiny hand curled into his beard and how her slight weight felt on his torso.

Ransa had wiggled more onto Argus chest which brought her feet into contact with Argus awakening cock. In a moment of cheekiness, Ransa wiggle toes. She wasn't sure that Argus would feel it but she would find out. She too needed to get cleaned up but she was so comfy underneath the beard.

"You are right. We need to get dressed and get cleaned up. You want to go first? Ransa stayed where she was, stroking Argus beard and combing it in her hands.

Argus certainly felt Ransa's feet through his britches and in response his hand rubbed her perky bottom, giving a squeeze. "I'm not shy. We can bathe together if you want. But if not, then I can go first." he told her and still made no move to get up, his member now pressing a bulge into his britches.

THAT that got Ransa's attention and she finally poked her head out from underneath Argus beard. She scooted up and gave him a kiss as she blushed.

"That would be nice. How about I wash you and you wash me, including our hair. Then I will help dry you off. I will confess I've been wanting to see if the rest of your body is as wide as your chest. Your chest makes a wonderful bed and pillow I might add. Is that terrible of me? I'm suppose to be this shy halfling that runs away from males larger than me. That's what mother would say anyway. Grandma might say instead to go out and experience life. There is plenty of time to settle down and then you'll have memories even if you settle down by yourself.

Ransa wiggled back against Argus hand and held her breath while she waited for Argus to answer. She hoped he would say yes. She thought he might say yes. What a way to start a day!

Argus didn't have to think long. "I think that would be nice. Besides, it will take longer for you to wash me than for me to wash you." he said with a grin, and slowly lifted her off of him, his muscles shifting as he did so and he set her on the floor, admiring her gently swaying bare breasts and quite eager to see the rest of her. Argus stood and stripped down out of his britches, revealing himself to her, his uncut cock thick between his legs. With a smirk he waited for Ransa to disrobe completely as well.

Ransa watched as Argus revealed himself. When he was totally naked she just had one word to say and that was "Whoah"!. She just stared at him for the longest time . Stared at his cock anyway. She finally managed to drag her eyes down further to take in his yummy thick sculptured thighs and dang it, her eyes back to his cock. This time she dragged her eyes up past his cock, only stopping to look again for a minute, to his broad chest. He was very hairy which wasn't surprising for a Dwarf. She didn't mind that since many halflings, men and women, were quite hairy themselves.

After licking her suddenly dry lips with her tongue, Ransa remembered that Argus was waiting for her to reveal herself to him. Not quite trusting her legs to totally support her, or perhaps not to hide the fact that her pussy was drenched after looking at Argus' cock, Ransa stood up on the bed. Her breasts were already free and her large and hard nipples were already sticking out. She ran her hands down over her body to her hips so she could untie her underwear. Once untied she wiggled her hips to let them fall at her feet. They didn't stay there long though. With a well practiced kick from her foot, they flew across the room on their way to the dresser.

Ransa blushed but didn't hide herself from Argus stare. Instead she slid back down on the bed, bent her leg so that her pussy was opened up for his view. He could see that it was wet but she didn't mind. He WAS the cause of it afterall. Oh the dreams she had last night!

Ransa reveal

Ransa didn't speak but her head was slightly cocked to one side. Her long red hair almost, but not quite, covered the slightly rounded ends of her ears as she watched his reaction.

Argus could see how she looked at him, the desire in her eyes. They remained locked on his cock for the most part but eventually Ransa moved and bared herself as well, moving to her bed to put her tiny body on display. Her little pussy was wet, slit glistening, labia starting to swell a bit and her body preparing itself for penetration. Argus knew the deal though, and wasn't about to try anything that drastic... not yet anyway. Instead he moved to the bed and scooped her into his arms easily, lifting her and pulling her into his chest. Kissing her mouth briefly he then moved them to the washroom in the adjacent room, holding her while the tub filled with water, magically heated. Though Ransa might normally have bathed with some scented oils, Argus did not, and smelling like roses wasn't the dwarf's style. Stepping into the tub he still held her, but slowly lowered them both into the water.

"Did I tell you I love it when you carry me? I knew you were strong but this just confirms it.

As she slid down Argus body she blushed again and didn't meet his eyes. She had a smile though that was REALLY big. "So who goes first? You want me to wash you first?

"No, you hadn't told me that! You probably weigh all of thirty or forty pounds though darlin', so judging my strength off of that might be a little misleading." he said with a grin and settled into the tub. At Ransa's question he said, "You're much smaller, and I can wash you quickly. That will give me time to relax under your skilled hands." he told her with a smile. Her form was lovely and curved in all the right places. "Though you do realize that the faster we get done with bathing, then the faster we can get to food." he told her.

Ransa chuckled at Argus reply about her being 30-40 pounds and playfully hit his chest. "Do I look like I weigh 40 pound? Really? I might have to switch to eating more fruit if you think I weigh that much. Perhaps it was my outfit? Did it make my hips look bigger? No thank you. I barely weigh 30 pounds but that is not why I said you are so strong. Anybody, especially women, can see you are strong. Look at your arms. I swear they, as well as your thighs, have to be as wide as some trees I've seen. They are strong as some too i bet. Your chest is broad enough to hold them up and I've felt them when you've carried me. As for who scrubs whom first...you can wash me first. Then I can take my time washing you until my stomach tells me it is time for first breakfast.

Ransa wiggled until she was straddles cross Argus waist. She always stretched first thing in the mornings and this certainly was a nicer way to stretch then just usually doing splits and stuff. She decided she liked waking up this way.

Ransa then arched her back so that she could reach behind her, and continue her morning exercising, and picked up the soap on the side of the tub. She handed it to Argus with a smile on her face as she bent back forward again. Yes, this was definitely a better way to stretch in the morning.

Giving a hearty chuckle to her indignation Argus bowed his head. "You will have to forgive me then, little dancer. It was merely supposition." he told her, and reached out to rub thick fingers across her flawless cheek. [color=98FB98]"And how do you learn to trsut your stomach when you could eat several first breakfasts?"[/color] he pondered with a smile as she began to move over him, her flexibility quite nice and showing off her form in the most lovely of ways.

Argus did take his time, and his hands were gentle as he bathed her, though he left no inch of her untouched. Her hair and scalp were washed and he placed the softest of kisses on her small pointed ears. Then it was her torso, her breasts paid particular attention, and then down further still, though Argus had Ransa stand on his legs instead of being hip deep in the water. Rubbing between her legs, the soft slickened cleft of her sex brought a reaction from him below the water and he teased back further as he turned her around, her high tight little behind washed as well, and a finger rubbing over her teensy back door, as Argus swallowed hard. Once more he rubbed along her slit, her pink labia parting for the intruding finger, though he never entered her. "Do you think it is clean yet?" he asked into her ear.

"And I thought you knew about Halflings. There is only one first breakfast but it can spread out over various places and times until it is time for second breakfast. Grandfather would go from one family member to another and have first breakfast with each one. I always thought that was a wonderful idea."

Ransa kissed Argus and settled down into the enjoyable torture of him washing her. Ransa melted in his hands when he washed her hair. His large hand massaged her scalp and his fingers separated her hair while it was all soapy. When it got rinsed it was like being under a waterfall. Ransa closed her eyes and moaned softly at the sensation. When Argus kissed her ear tops she giggled and ducked her head quickly for it tickled.

That tickle quickly turned into arousal as her torso was next on the list. Her slippery body was putty in Argus hands and she couldn't resist touching Argus any longer. As she soaped and washed her torso, she let her own hands come out to play with his chest hair. She gasped when she left his finger go back to her pussy and tiny bud and asked if it was clean enough. She blushed and closed her eyes as she swayed a little bit towards him and softly whispered "No. I don't think so.

"That does sound like a pretty nice idea." he agreed. Though things fell a bit more quiet as his finger slid up and down along her soft pink slit. Even as she leaned toward him Argus slipped his index finger between her labia, spreading them a little as the very tip of his finger pressed at her exceedingly tight opening. Being so much smaller than himself, it would only take two fingers to make her tiny pussy feel like she was full, and Argus wanted to take things slow. Part of him wanted to break her little body in right away, get her used to large insertions, but he knew he should take it slow and that would make it all the more enjoyable for the both of them. There was no doubt in the mind of the dwarf that he was going to fuck Ransa, it was simply a matter of when. Withdrawing his finger from her pussy he slid the slickened digit back a little to prod experimentally at her asshole, wondering if she had a preference between her two little holes.

Back
Top Bottom