Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

Ransa giggled and then wiggled on Argus lap and cocked her head to one side. I don't know. If feels like you must be bigger than my grandpa's full size stallion. I know that females can stretch a lot but I'm not sure about that far. Have you ever been with a Hafling in that way before?

Ransa's face was all red by now but she had started down this road and she was bound to finish it. I mean ... you know...Anyway perhaps we should spend the night to see if we can stand to be together on the road. Who knows, I might kick your jewels or you might kill me in my sleep because of it and that would be a VERY bad start to a new adventure.

Though perhaps he should have blushed at Ransa's words Argus took them as the compliment it was and he had to joke back, "So you get to check out a lot of horsecock then?" he asked with a teasing tone. His hand patted her bottom and he shook his head. "Never been with a halfling before, but doesn;t mean I couldn't make it work. Especially if you thought you might be able to handle it." he said, waggling those eyebrows of his. When she suggested that perhaps they should spend the night together Argus didn't have any compunction nor hesitation as he agreed. "I'd love to spend the night with you, and I promise not to kill you in your sleep, but if you kick me in the jewels you might have to make it up to me." Argus told her with a wink. "I do like a nice smoke now and then, so I hope that doesn't bother you." he said.

Ransa wiggled in Argus hands but it was clear she wasn't trying to get away. "My uncle used to breed horses. He had both full size and then ponies as well. I MIGHT have snuck out to watch the stallion once or twice. A smoke huh? Cigar or pipe? Would it bother you if I smoked a pipe? There is an appleweed blend and a peppermint blend that I like. I won't smoke them if you wouldn't like it. Don't worry, if I kick you I'll kiss it to make it better.

Ransa grinned and blushed. She hadn't been with anybody as large as Argus but she was curious and certainly willing to try. It sounded like he knew something about women so that was good at least.

Ransa just sat on Argus lap and started to play with his beard. Halflings could grow good beards but his was better. it was nice and thick and she could imagine braiding it with jewels and gold or silver. She looked up at him finally. Do you ever braid your hair or beard? I bet it looks terrific with jewels and gold or silver in it. Do you ever do that? On special occasions?

Laughing as she admitted going out to watch the stallion now and then, Argus told her about his smoking. "I smoke a pipe. There's a nice honeysuckle blend that I really like, and a sweet indica type too." he told her and noticed her blushing cheeks. Obviously there was a connection between them, and Argus wasn't one to fight nature. Tilting his head down her kissed the top of her head and said, "Sounds like a fair deal, and I might happen to put myself in the line of fire." he teased.

When she asked about his facial hair he nodded. "I've done that before, but it is rare. Special occasions liek weddings or funerals, but it generally goes unadorned, though I braid it often, or have it braided. You could do that if you want." he told her.

Ransa grinned. The kiss on top of her head was so cute. Now if he only started to do it a little lower he might get to her lips. The anticipation made her a little more wet and excited at the same time.

"Those sound like lovely blends. Perhaps you'd like to try one of my blends sometime. Nothing like a peaceful pipe next to a gurgling brook at the end of a busy day. The meat roasting over the fire. I love to blow smoke rings although not all my shapes are just rings. My family held a competition each year to see who had the best shapes that could be blown from the pipe. They were pretty good. They were pretty good until we started to make them laugh from how their cheeks would puff in and out distorting it.

Ransa giggled at the image of her Aunt Irena's face which she thought improved when she would smoke her pipe.

Ransa cocked her head again and looked at Argus beard. She put her hands on either side of it and separated it a bit to see what style would look good. "Hmmm. If you had the metal in the main body then braids underneath it..yes that would look nice. Although with such a great beard as yours, your must have made others jealous with it, you could even braid the top part of the beard and have the lower part still hand gree. The top part would help keep the lower part in control too. Of course with thick hair, even braiding your hair into a nice long single braid would look awesome.

Ransa nodded as if making up her mind and then smoothed down his hair again for she had kept separating it to give an idea of what she had been talking about. Finally she looked up at him with a big smile and took a deep breath before putting her arms on his shoulders.

"you have some of those crumbs on your lips too. Let me help get them off. Ransa raised herself up the inch or two it took to reach Argus mouth and then slowly her small tongue came out as she licked the crumbs off of Argus mouth. She let her tongue slowly outline Argus lips, to make sure she had gotten it all of course, and then settled back down across his lap, waiting to see what he would do.

She could feel her heart beating as fast as when she danced. She was felt a strong bond to this Dwarf which was both perplexing and exciting.

The stories that Ransa told him made Argus smile and the dwarf soon chimed in."We never had any competition, but blowing smoke rings was always a favorite past-time. Argus said, and patted Ransa on the back. The dwarf didn't mind at all that the little halfling was looking through his beard, trying to determine how it might look when braided or decorated certain ways. "I'm certainly willing to let you experiment. To a point." he told her, and was a little surprised when she put her tiny arms up about his neck and shoulders. The statement that she was going to help clean off crumbs was then met with her tiny tongue pressing along his lips, as well as a blush and a demure look. Argus smiled slowly and lifted her in his arms, quite easily as she hardly weighed a thing, and his lips pressed softly to hers. The kiss was the first he'd given to a woman in a long time, but he'd watched her for a few days and had wanted her, lusted after her, and the kiss reflected that. The dwarf was gentle with her, and held her close, his large strong arms cradling her almost like a baby, and she felt so small against his muscular and broad chest.

"Ohhh.

The kiss, while not totally unexpected, was still an adventure. His moustache and beard tickled her but not in that annoying tickling way. Ransa blushed even deeper and got a big smile on her face as she nestled her face against his chest. After she caught her breath, Ransa looked up at Argus and whispered I liked that. I wasn't sure if you'd like me or not. I mean I knew you liked my dancing but didn't know if you liked me when I wasn't dancing.

Feeling totally secured in Argus' arms, Ransa let her fingers trace his lips again. I liked that. I wouldn't be opposed to more of them. That's not too forward or greedy is it?

"I liked that too. I've been wanting to kiss you for quite some time." Argus admitted, and smiled at her. Ransa's own words brought a deep chuckle from the hardy dwarf and he shook his head. "I do not think that is too forward or greedy at all, and believe me when I say that you can be as greedy with my kisses as you like." he told her and one hand, which was large enough to hold her bottom, moved down to pat that tight round bubblerump. It was well-toned and firm, as the ass of a dancer should be, and Argus found it quite nice. "Will we be taking dinner here? or would you like to perhaps go out?" he asked her.

"You have?! I always noticed you and wondered if you were really that wide across the chest or if it was all padding and armor. I know some do that to impress us girls. Wow. Your hand fits my rear just right. Like it was suppose to be there. I like how it feels. To prove her point, Ransa wiggled and found that her butt was still securely held by Argus large hand.

Ransa, assured that she could be greedy for his kisses, arched her body up and decided to kiss him again. This time her soft lips gave Argus a soft kiss but it turned into a deeper kiss. She moaned slightly and barely heard his words about where to eat dinner. Ransa broke the kiss suddenly and blinked up at Argus. Dinner! She had forgotten about dinner! She had NEVER met a man who had EVER made her forgot dinner.

She just stared at Argus for what seemed like the longest time and then blinked. "Dinner? Oh yes. Dinner. Ummm. How about going out to eat, I'll have to change, but coming back for dessert? Where would you like to go. To tell the truth I'm a little tired of the food here. I get it free when I dance so it's good but after a lot of days I can predict the menu plus those guys might be there.

Ransa shivered as she thought of those guys again.

"No padding or the like here. I very rarely wear armor of any sort either. I find it too hindering. Though now and then I do employ magical protections." he admitted. At the comment on how his hand fit her ass he gave it a squeeze, that lovely smooth and curved flesh fitting his palm wonderfully. When she agreed that they could go to dinner, and to someplace away from here, Argus was quite happy. "You name the place then! Anywhere you wish to go." he said. The dwarf was flush with money, though he tried to keep it secret, though his people mined the precious ores and jewels from the mountains.

"Should I perhaps change? Though I go nowhere without my axe and my pipe!" he said with a hearty chuckle, and looked at her with glittering eyes. He was quite looking forward to the evening, and as Ransa mentioned the human men he frowned slightly. "I should think we'll have no trouble from them, but if we do then I will handle it." he promised her.

Ransa smiled and giggled when Argus squeezed her butt. It felt good. She wiggled again to see if he'd take the hint.

"Ok. There is a restaurant at the edge of town. They have good food and understand how to make a meat pie. They usually put in three different meats plus onions and mushrooms! Ransa closed her eyes and inhaled as if she could smell that meat pie already.

After Ransa opened up her eyes again she looked at Argus and shook her head. If you want to change you can but you look yummy already. I mean what you have on is fine. I, however, want to change into something more flowing. I can eat more then.

Ransa didn't appear to be in a hurry to get off of Argus lap but then her stomach started to rumble when she was talking about that meat pie.

"Oh that sounds wonderful! A good meat pie is hard to beat. You just changed clothes though! You're going to change again? How many clothes do you have?!" Argus commented and then asked, smiling. He was like a lot of dwarves, a lot of men really, and though he had a few changes of clothes, most all of them were sturdy and utilitarian. "Feel free to change right here if you like." he told her cheekily, knowing she wouldn't, but giving her wiggling behind a little squeeze just because.

Argus' eyes were warm and kind as he observed her and he was already quite fond of the little halfling. Lifting her easily he set the dancer on the floor, a hand caressing one side of her face, her auburn red hair liek silk against his fingers.

Ransa nodded when Argus mentioned it was hard to beet a good meat pie. When he pretended shock that she was going to change outfits again she had to nod again. Yes I am going to change again. Look. This is too tight around my middle.

Ransa ran her hands down over her hips and stomach. "I could only eat one pie in this dress and those pies deserve more. Besides if I get asked to dance I can't do a high kick without showing more skin than I want to. See?

Even though Ransa's tight dress had a high slit so she could walk, She did a high kick, resting her leg and bare feet on Argus chest. She was a flexible little thing and it was to show off to Argus. She then leaned in. "Now I don't mind showing off my legs, but I am particular about who gets to see the rest of me down there. By the way, Can you untie my dress for me?

Only after Ransa pointed out the cut and fit of the dress did Argus see what she was talking about. "I see what you mean, and I bet you can put away a couple of those pies, can't you?" he said with a smile, not at all ashamed to be seen with a woman with an appetite. As she did a high kick and rested her foot on his chest, her flexibility put on display, and Argus getting more than just a glimpse at her pussy, the dwarf looked thoughtful. Then she asked him to untie her dress and the thick calloused fingers of the dwarf found the knot just at the nape of her neck, teasing over her skin as he undid the knot and then pulled her in closer, hands slipping down to her hips as he kissed her. Those hands were big enough to completely encircle her waist and she felt so small and delicate in his arms. The tip of his tongue teased along the seam of her lips and those large hands dropped further and back a bit to give her rump a squeeze.

That tiny little pink pussy was beautiful and one hand drew a thick finger along her soft slit, the little strip of hair at the top teased with his thumb before Argus brught his hand up to his face, inhaling the scent of her cunt on his own skin. A little smirk was on his face, since he knew his finger was as large as a halfling cock.

"I have been known to eat 2 or 3 pies although usually the third is behind closed doors. I get enough strange looks from people seeing me eat two of the pies. It's worth it though.

She held still as she watched Argus follow the paths of her own hands and then noticed that her leg was on his chest. She leaned in closer to his chest when she felt his hands to up and untie her halter top. Ransa loved the feel of safety and security in Argus arms as well as the danger of her knowing he wanted her. She had wanted him but didn't want to immediately jump into bed for women got those type of reputation and so far she had avoided that. She moaned as Argus hands moved down over her hips and when she felt herself being pulled closer to Argus, Ransa automatically tilted her head up.

Ransa felt she is moving in slow motion. Her head going up, Argus lips coming closer and closer to her. Then it happened. His tongue teased her lips until they opened up a bit. Her tiny tongue wanting to taste his tongue and duel. Her tongue slipped between her lips and moved against Argus tongue. First on the side and then wherever she could. The tongue is a great sensory unit. It can be used for taste and tasting Argus is what Ransa did. Her arms moved up Argus chest as they linked behind his head and kissed him back.

All of that disappeared from her mind when she felt Argus fingers dip down to her tight pussy. She gasped when she felt his finger stroke along her slit. It was as large as most Halfling mens! Ransa wasn't sure how big Argus was because, while she was totally inexperienced in SOME of the sexual acts, she hadn't ever done it with somebody larger than a halfling. There were some theories that were spread and talked about by Halfling women that a man's cock was porporation to certain other physical attributes. Some said foot size and some said hand size. Ransa knew that she was in for an adventure if Argus and her ever went all the way.

When Argus brought up his finger and smelled Ransa's need and want, she blushed but leaned down and put her lips over his fingers and first licked herself off of him and then bobbed her head up and down on his fingers a little bit to make sure she got it all clean since they were going out.

Finally Ransa just pulled her mouth off of Argus fingers with a small pop and looked up at him with an amused, excited, and pleased look.

The fact she admitted to eating three pies or so didn't bother Argus at all, and he was hoping to eventually see her with another kind of meat in her hungry mouth. As Ransa blushed deep when his finger stroked along her cunt, Argus' eyes widened as she brought the finger to her mouth to suck on it, bobbing her head up and down on it like a cock, and the shit-eating grin she had made the dwarf smirk. "Oh my..." Argus intoned, and then licked and sucked his finger clean after her.

"I propose we get going before other matters here delay us any longer." Argus said, and kissed her smiling mouth briefly before gently setting her on the floor and patting her bottom. The dwarf would wait patiently as she would change again, and as she would come back out he stood. "We should stop by my room and let me grab my axe. I think it unwise to go anywhere unarmed." he said. "I would imagine a lady such as yourself knows how to defend herself, yes?" he asked, though he knew he would protect her in this circumstance if anything came of such.

The two gathered a few looks as they would exit the inn, and Argus had to slow his pace a little for her to keep up, but didn't ask if she wanted to be carried, though he'd have gladly done so. "Lead the way Little Ransa." he said, though not as an insult. He meant it as a term of endearment.

Ransa took a deep breath after Argus put her down and patted her rump. "I'll be right back" As Ransa scooted off behind the screen again to change, a giggle could be heard coming from her. She was certainly pleased with how she felt when Argus touched her as well as how she perceived how she thought Argus might feel about her. Oh she wasn't expecting love confessions or anything like that right now but she certainly felt that there was what she called a "zing" between them.

Soon Ransa came back out. Her outfit was tight across her breasts but then flowed out more. As she came around the corner, she twirled a couple of time to show Argus her outfit. The skirt flared out nicely, giving a good glimpse of her legs. As it flared out, Argus might notice that this time she was wearing underwear.

"I hope I didn't take too long. When Argus mentioned being able to defend herself, Ransa shrugged her shoulders. I know knives. I do have a problem with them at times. it seems that I can throw them but once they get thrown they usually don't get returned. A tad inconvenient. I always have to buy new ones.

Ransa grinned as she tied up her hair and then slipped a stiletto into her hair , using it as a hair decoration but Argus could see that it looked sharp enough for defense or, perhaps more important in Ransa's eyes, as a eating utensil.

"I'm ready whenever you are. Yes we should stop by your room to get your Axe. A Dwarf can't be seen out in public without a weapon. That would be like running out without your trewes on.

Argus smiled in approval at Ransa's dress and they stopped at his room briefly so he could grab his weapon. Then, descending the stairs together, the halfling and the dwarf would exit the Griffin's Eye and head out onto the streets of Irontown.

The place was lit with gaslights along the cobbled streets, casting long shadows over the roads. The town seemed to have a whole different life after dark, and one could see the huge masts of ships at the piers, most of them large fishing boats that ventured out onto the lake. The restaurant that Ransa had mentioned had a foreboding name, the Hangman's Noose, as evidenced by the placard hanging outside the door, and it was set close to the wharfs, a real sailor's sort of place. The smell of food and tobacco could be detected as they drew close, and Argus pulled Ransa a little closer to him. It was obvious he was protective of the little halfling, and soon they entered the establishment.

The interior was quite unique, immense kegs ensconced in one wall, each holding a different alcohol, and that brought a beaming smile to Argus' face. As the dwarf and halfling walked into the bar, a man came around to greet them.

"Ransa! It's been a long time. Good to see you! And I see you brought a friend!" the man said, looking at Argus up and down and then extending a hand. "I'm Talathorn, but my friends just call me Tal. Nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasure." Argus said. [/b][/color=#98FB98]"I'm Argus."[/b][/color]

"Pleasure to meet you Argus. We have quite a selection of spirits, and I'm sure you'll fnd something to suit your tastes." he said and turned to Ransa. "You come here for the meat pies tonight Ransa? Koh is in the kitchen, and I can let him know you're here." he said.

Ransa was happy to have Argus pull her closer. She trusted the tavern but getting there was sometimes a little difficult. Not tonight. Not with Argus by her side. Soon Ransa was pointing out the inn and while it looks somewhat menacing on the outside, the inside was as bright and warm as anybody could hope for.

As Tal was approaching them, Ransa would point out various things on the wall that she found interesting. "Of course I'm hear for the meat pies. Koh is cooking?! Oh that's wonderful. I know the pies will be worth it. I've been bragging about them all evening to Argus. I want three and a couple to go. I might need my energy later. How about fixing Argus up with your finest brew? You have any new ones?

Ransa looked up at Argus and smiled. "Tal is not only the owner but also the brewmaster. Watch out for his brew called the Devil's Cyclone. Many a man have found themselves waking up to different surroundings. Sometimes just outside the door when he closes and sometimes in different locations entirely. it's not Tal's fault mind you. He warns all who drinks it and they do so at their own risk.

Ransa looked up at Tal and grinned. "We'll pick a place to sit then. I can almost smell the pies already. With those words, she shooed Tal away torwards the kitchen and took Argus hand. She looked around and found her favorite booth and led Argus to it. "Is this ok? I like the bench against the wall but we can sit anywhere. It is a little tall for me but I still love the stonework. Most people miss it since it is just in this corner. Originally it was the cooks table. Reserved for the cook on break or the servers. Tal lets me sit here when I want to so that I'm not hassled as much by guys.

Tal seemed pleased that Ransa was glad to hear that Koh was in the kitchen. Koh was another halfling, quite rotund being a cook as he was, but Koh was the best chef that Tal had ever hired and he drew people to the Noose in droves. In the corner, close to the bar, was a funny little man. He'd lost his shoe, lying behind the little keg he was seated on, his toe poking out of his sock, and his big red nose speaking to his inebriated state. He seemed to be quite happy though, and raised a stein to Ransa and Argus as they passed and took a seat in the corner.

"I don't mind this seat at all! It gives us a good view of the room, and let's us know what is going on." Argus said, and in another moment Tal came over. The propietor carried with him a large mug and he grinned.

"This is from Stodgy over there, and you asked me to bring the dwarf any new spirits I had. Stodgy," he gestured to the little drunk man, who was tipping his head so far back he looked like he might fall off his seat, "is a visitor, and came here to see Koh. He and Koh are old friends. Stody is a leprechaun, and brought this brew from the land of the Fey. We just call it SS, for Seelie Stout. I hope you like it."

Sitting the huge stein down Tal retreated back to the kitchen, where Koh peaked his head out of the kitchen and gave a wave in Ransa's direction.

"Seelie Stout? Oh that sounds strong."

Ransa waved to Koh and then to Stodgy. She then leaned over to sniff the stout before Argus could. "Whew! I think I will let you taste that and not me. Watch out for gifts from Leprechauns though.

Argus was never one to back down and after thanking Tal for the drink and smiling as he saw the halfling cook waving from the kitchen, he also took a sniff of the drink, and was met witha bouquet of smells. Honeysuckle and wheat, hops it seemed like, and... sandalwood? It was an odd mixture of scents and Argus lifted the stein, finding it surprisingly heavy and brought it to his lips. It was dark, like a dwarven stout, a deep rich umber color. Taking a drink the first thing that hit his tongue was a certain bitterness that was quickly overtaken by sweetness. It was slightly thick, a milk-like consistency, and the alcohol burned on the way down, though had little aftertaste. It was actually rather good, and Argus could tell how the sweetness would mask how strong it was and knock you on your ass if you weren't careful. Grinning at Ransa he said, "That's pretty good. You could drink some, but keep it to a small amount. Not sure how well you can hold your liquor." he said, not meaning any offense, but she was tiny.

Ransa looked at Argus as if he had lost his mind. "Nope nope. I can hold my own with the proper drink but I'm not sure that is a proper drink. At least not for me. Just keep in mind that you're too heavy for me to carry out. Ransa smiled as she said that to Argus because she felt that he could handle a lot of drinks and he took his protection of her quite seriously on the way there.

"Ohhh. Do you smell that? I think that Tal might be finishing up some pies soon. He told me one time that when he cooks the meat pies, that's all he does that night. They had to hire another cook to handle all the other orders.

Ransa got up on the seat to smell better and leaned into Argus while she did so. This brought her eyes level more with his and she took advantage of it by kissing him quickly. "There. I tasted the brew. Your lips were quite tasty but I shall save my room for the meat pies first.

Argus just shook his head and grinned. "You mind if I go ahead and light up a good smoke? This place seems like a wonderful place to drink and smoke and eat. Especially with a wonderful woman at my side." he admitted and kissed her back briefly, eyes twinkling at the gesture from her. Opening the large pouch on his hip Ransa would catch a glimpse of several pipe within, as well as several pouches of pipeweed. Argus drew out one of the more simple pipes, and then chose carefully of the pipeweed he had. He chose the honeysuckle blend since it seemed like it would go with the brew, and he slowly and carefully became to tamp the pipeweed.

It wasn't just a few more minutes before Tal brought out the meat pies carefully made by Koh. "Here you go! Piping hot, so be careful! I'll bring you some of our new bread too, I think you'll love it!" Tal said, and disappeared before coming back with some steaming hot toasted thick slices of bread that looked like they'd been thrown on a flat griddle with butter. "Those have butter and salt and a bit of garlic. Let me know what you think!" Tal said, quite proud, and obviously valuing Ransa's opinion on food.

Ransa grinned and looked into Argus pipe bag even after he had chosen his pipe. "Wow. You have some lovely pipes in there. I only have a couple of special ones. There is one that I like to use I guess is special but not in the nice special way. It was my grandmothers. I can remember her whittling it out of the apple tree. She had applewood, pear wood, and cherry wood that she used the most.

All thoughts of smoking were put aside as she saw Tal bring out the pies. "Oh yes! I will gladly try the pies and this bread. If there was one thing that Halflings took seriously, it was their food. Ransa was no exception to that so she sat down and looked at the pie from all angles before cutting into it. While her stomach wanted her to gulp right into it, she knew better. She picked up her fork and speared some meat. She brought it up to her her nose and sniffed it and soon a smiled spread across her face. She opened up her mouth and chewed the meat for a minute before looking towards the kitchen. She saw Koh looking out and she gave him a thumbs up.

She set aside the meat pie, well within reach in case anybody seconded with it, and picked up the new bread that Koh had created. Garlic...good. Salt...good. Butter...duh..of course good. She carefully bit off a small section and chewed it for awhile before swallowing. Her eyes were closed as she waited for the after taste that garlic usually ehld and then gave a happy sigh. She looked up at Tal and then past him to Koh and gave another thumbs up. The meat pies just keep getting better. Tell Koh that please. Also tell him I like his new bread. Some time test it out with some cheese in between slices of it or have a tomato sauce to dip it in. Garlic butter would be good also.

Ransa pulled off some of the garlic bread and held it up to Argus. "Try this Argus. Isn't Koh brilliant?!

Back
Top Bottom