Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block B ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

A cell in Block B
Tags: Rufio Arellano, Jinx

Nysa wasn't the least bit surprised when Dr. Arellano started fondling her ass in the elevator. The man pretended he held no interest in her body, but they both knew better. Sure, he didn't see her as a being but more of an object, but she was still an object he secretely craved to touch and fondle.

"Now now baby, leave some of the fun for later," she purred as the elevator doors opened and she followed him out, clipboard to her chest. She followed him to the cell, forgetting she needed to return the medallion the Engineering Lab. Instead she waited at his side, listening to his words and sneering.

"Oh please," she rolled her eyes and leaned her head towards him, "She's nowhere as pretty as me sir. Don't kid. Or get her hopes up."

They stepped inside, after the doctor used his key card to unlock it and Nysali pulled it open and let them in. He moved further into the room as she kept close to the door, holding the parcel under one arm, reminding herself to drop it off when she got the chance. And there was still that order Dr. Arellano issued that she needed to send to the guards.

"It's just a physical sweetheart," Nysali's voice sounded like a promise of serenity an happiness. It was alluring sound, made to entice even the most closed hearted, pulling them towards that achingly beautiful voice. This was indeed her siren voice, full of lust, full of unspoken promises, full of want.

"Just stand up and let him conduct his test, and all will be over soon," Nysa soothed and controlled, seeing that this girl would be too frightened to stand on her own. And Dr. Arellano enjoyed the ones who broke easiest. If this white haired blue eyed girl didn't rise, she'd easily get a harsh beating.

"Sir..." just like that her voice returned to normal, speaking to Dr. Arellano. She knew he wasn't immune to her powers, and she could tell her siren voice had effected him too, but she hadn't spoken to him so the most it could have done was made him want her. Which is what every girl wants in the world. To have this son of a bitch lusting for them. Great.

"Sir...should I stay and take notes or deliver that order to the guards before Zach finds his comfy spot?"

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Nysali, Jinx, open.

Rufio let Nysa handle the preliminaries, disdaining the whole introduction process. He merely smirked cruelly at Jinx’s puzzled inquiry. She would soon find out. He was however about to immediately discipline the stupid patient for forgetting to properly address him as sir or doctor, before Nysali’s sweet voice rose up and moved to soothe the patient. Yes, just a physical. Let him do as he pleased. Nysali certainly knew what he wanted. For a moment he found his eyes flutter over to the Siren’s back, becoming desirous of her again. He felt he could still feel her smooth rear in his palm. He wanted to feel it more…

Then she addressed him in a normal tone and he snapped back to attention, the moment of confusion passing before he realized what had just happened to him. In fact, Rufio became abruptly annoyed at being pulled out of such a beautiful trance, turning an angry glare towards Nysa. “What?” He said at first, not understanding her inquiry, before he rolled his eyes and waved his hand dismissively. “You haven’t done that yet? Well go on then, idiot. And take that package back as well. I can handle a little note taking while you’re gone.” He simply snorted at Nysa. “And probably do it better too…” he added insultingly.

“Go on, get out of here. Move! And get back here as soon as possible!” He urged, not looking towards the siren. He seemed almost…disappointed in her. He was. “And if I find out you decided to go pander off to play your games…” he left the threat unsaid, still not giving her a look as he kept his eyes on Jinx. So tender, so frail…

When the siren was gone, Rufio strode closer to Jinx and looked her up and down, from head to toe, his cruel eyes lingering for a moment on her breasts and hips, before looking at her face. “Well? What are you waiting for? This is a physical. Get rid of those clothes.” Rufio ordered to the girl, crossing his arms as he waited for the show to begin. There would be no privacy for her. Never. Everything about her would soon be known to Rufio. Every intimate detail and secret.

“And what idiotic name were you given?” Rufio asked after a moment.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

A cell in Block B

Nysa took a timely exit, not needing Dr. Arellano to spaz any more than he already was at her. The sudden annoyance hadn't been that out of character, but it still wasn't called for. No longer under his cruel eye Nysali let out her breath, rolling her shoulders and hugging the parcel...then skipping down the hall.

"Hmmm...hmmmmm hmmm...hmmmmm..." she hummed to herself as she skipped, passing plenty of cells, including some of the other new patients. She paused in her skip when she caught sight of Dr. Vera and a particularly beautiful creature.

"Hey Dr. Vera," she grinned neither moving or making any gesture as she simply watched, "see you tomorrow for that...appointment."

Moving onward, she returned to her skipping until she got to the Engineering corridor, set behind a pair of black doors she had to push to open. It was a quiet and leery hallway and she spent little time dilly-dallying in it as she returned the package and bolted off. Next was the main security room, or guard staff room as it were. It was a large room that almost resembled a break room in an office, with a kitchenette and fridge, table, t.v - all items to keep the boredom away. That was all placed on half of the room with the table in the very center. On the opposite side of the room was the security cameras, always being manned by one or two guards. Nysali knew this room well, from her, erm...many times visiting.

"Hello boys!" she sang, bouncing in without knocking as several guns rose and pointed at her, "Now really? Do we all want to shoot the only good fuck you'll be getting in a long time?"

A few of them grunted and holstered their guns, while one or two rolled their eyes and lowered but did not holster their weapons. Nysa continued into the room, finding a seat on the edge of the table as she ruffled one of the guard's hair. He was cute, and he looked eager to please, probably wanting a taste of her after all the stories had had bound to have heard by now. She smiled and kissed his cheek, watching him blush before turning away.

"Got a message for you boys," she chirped, "from Dr. Arellano."

Now she had all their attentions. Whether they liked the mad doctor or not, the guards were a step down from the doctors who practically ran the joint. The only staff lower in the hierarchy were the nurses. Even the secretaries held higher rank then these glorified mall cops. Getting up she skipped over to the fridge, opening it and peering inside.

"What's Dr. Arellano want Nysa?"

"Oh..." she hummed, raising her head over the fridge and catching them all with a wink, before batting her eyelashes, letting the power suddenly ooze into her voice, "He wants you to pay a little visit to one Zach Mcknight in Cell Block C."

"All of us?"

"Just a handful boys," she purred, straightening up, never letting go of the hold she now had, "He needs that naughty boy to be taught a lesson."

"We can do that for you Nysa," one of them groaned, almost as if he was finding pleasure in her words.

"One more thing," she purred, pulling out a fruit bowl full and placing it in the middle of the table, "These are electric batons here see? Dr. Arellano wants you to only punish him with these awful things."

"Electric batons," one of them muttered, her control sinking further into his mind as he picked up what he could now only see as a baton. The others did the same, until there were five men holding "batons" ready to go and pay Silver a visit.

"Remember, beat up Zach with only these," she confirmed, sinking her fangs into them as her controlling words set like stone, "These are your batons. When you are done, put them back in the fridge and forget about them. And report to Dr. Arellano that you did as you were told."

They nodded, heading out quickly as Nysa followed, stifling her giggles. As they all marched into the elevator she turned and waved at them, before laughing, the sound sweet to all their ears. But she couldn't help herself. What better way to punish Zach then to send five men...

...armed with bananas.

Tags: Nysali, Rufio Arellano

The woman spoke, and instantly Jinx was attracted to her voice. She was a warm glow, and Jinx was nothing more than a moth attracted to her. It wasn’t a sexual attraction. Oh no. Not by any means. It was a warmth, a comfort, something she had longed for since she got there and only found briefly in the friendship Natalie had given her. She felt soothed by the silky smooth voice that floated to her ears and seeped down into her very being. Lust wasn’t something Jinx knew much about. Arousal fell into that same category. So the siren’s voice appealed to a different side of her. It was sweet and gentle, and it helped her find the strength to stand.

Just as quickly as it had came though, it left, and she shook her head at the normal tone of the woman. The man engaged in an angry exchange with her. It became clear she worked for him, and it was equally clear he was not pleased with her. His tone, his body language, it all made Jinx lean against the wall she now stood next to all the more. It screamed to her he was not a man to be trusted. Physical or not, the questions she had about whether he was a friend or foe were being painfully answered. She had no doubt he was someone from Cell Block C that was hired to be cruel.

As the woman left, the numbers became even, but Jinx still felt uneasy. This man had proven she had reason to already. His eyes roamed her body, making her feel all the more uncomfortable. Never before had a man looked at her that way. As she caught his gazing at her breasts, she embraced her body, crossing her arms over her chest. Her cheeks flushed bright red as he ordered her clothes to be removed. “But please..could I have..a woman..do this? Please? I’ve never..I mean my doctors are all..women..and you’re a..man. I can’t..I’ve never..had a..male doctor..look at me..before.” She looked towards the glass painfully shy and unable to look at him. Her eyes were wet from the tears that threatened to fall at any moment, and every muscle shook as she stood there. “I’ll take..my clothes off..but please..can I have..a woman doctor. That’s all..I ask. Please,” she pleaded, her voice nearly cracking and giving way to her emotions. “My name..is Magan..but my family..called me..Jinx. I’m Jinx..doctor..doctor,” she said, her voice showing she had no idea what his name was. Her arms were still crossed as she stood there flush against the wall. Finally she brought her terror filled eyes back to him. The sight of him standing there with his arms crossed made her grip her own body tighter. She wished the girl would come back, but Jinx knew she was alone in her cell with this man, this doctor.

Tag: Jinx, open.

Rufio felt his annoyance peak again when the patient opened her mouth. Before she had even spoken one sentence, he already wrote her off as an annoyance in his mind. Her stuttering was frustrating to listen to, edging his impatience. A woman doctor? As if she deserved such a right. No, she was stuck with Rufio Arellano and only him. Yet his response for the most part was tempered as the girl pathetically whimpered and pleaded with him. There was something…arousing about her fear. It radiated off of her, to be in turn absorbed by his very presence. It caused a brimming sensation to flutter throughout his limbs and if he didn’t release this energy in some physical form, he felt he would burst.

Her stuttering reply did reveal one thing to Rufio. Never had a male doctor look at her? That was very interesting and definitely something he would follow up on.

“Doctor Rufio Arellano.” He announced, giving her his name. “And you will have no other doctor than me for now, so shut your snivelling trap and listen.” He sneered at her, his tone loud to the point where it echoed in the small cell, making it seem much more profound than it actual was. He was an imposing man, standing tall over her and clearly much stronger. Of course he suspected her of being like the others, possessing something unnatural and inhuman about her. And because of that fact, she deserved none of the pitiful requests she had made. She would undress, here and now, in front of him. There would be no excuses.

“Magan. Jinx. Those are names for someone else. You? Your name is MB4523. From now on, you will only answer to that title and address yourself by that title. Do I make myself clear? I don’t want to hear any of that bullshit after this. I hear any of those names, I’ll flog you myself.” Rufio snapped at her with a firm tone. Then dropping his gaze, he gave a sudden, exhausted chuckle, shaking his head as he intently regarded his smooth dress shoes, the leather gleaming black in the faint light.

“Christ, what a day I’ve had so far.” He said to no one in particular. “First a pryo bitch thinks she can cause mischief, but the dumb whore was only crying out for attention. Secondly, a little shit from Block C thinks he’s some sort of rebel. Then I got this pretty face and plain headed helper to follow me around shitting sunshine and giggles. What a fuckin’ day.” Rufio bemoaned, in a very sarcastic and mock-anguish tone. He looked up at Jinx again, his expression calm yet his smile as cruel as ever. He began to stride towards her, like an old friend coming to greet someone at the bar. Very off-putting and non-threatening. “And now I got this equally pretty face yet shit for brains excuse for a human refusing to do as I say. My patience is really running low.”

He came to stand right before her, staring at her for a moment of complete silence. Then with trademark speed, he brought his right hand up to his left shoulder and proceeded to backhand Magan right across her face, hard enough to knock her to the floor. He merely turned and stood as he watched her. “Stand up and get undressed, or I’ll give you another.” He warned her. "Get up, undress, and tell me what your name is. Now!"

Tag: Rufio Arellano

She nodded as he gave her his name. Finally she had something to call him by, but there was no relief to be had in that knowledge. The man was the most intimidating, menacing person she had ever encountered. No one ever yelled at her like this. Of course back home, she never gave them any reason to. MB4523. It sounded so impersonal, so cold. She wasn’t sure if she could ever get use to being called that. She had a name. She had an identity. It was the very thing she warned Natalie not to lose in her pursuit of not losing her things. The job wasn’t worth it. Being an experiment wasn’t worth it, but this man clearly thought differently. FLOG. The word opened her eyes wide in sheer horror. She had never been flogged before. She wasn’t even sure how one would be flogged.

Jinx finally breathed a sigh of relief as he dropped his piercing gaze down to his shoes. She followed taking note of how pristine his shoes where. She could even see the threads in his shoelaces. He began to speak about his day, and it wasn’t what he had done that surprised her the most. It was the words. Such language. It made her blush even deeper. The deep shades of red contrasting against her skin as it spread across her face. ‘Then maybe you need a refill,’ she thought playfully, reminiscing about home. It was something she would say to her grandmother when she would push her to her limits. It always brought a smile to her face, but somehow Jinx knew that would not be the case with this man.

When he lifted his hand, she followed through just in time to feel his hand connect with her face. He sent her reeling, her frame sliding across the floor. Though she was stunned, Jinx was quick to turn and look up at him. Her eyes showing every emotion that was running through her, but her thoughts were her own. ‘Stand strong babygirl. When you are threatened, when your back is against the wall, you fight. You are strong.’ Her grandmother loved to remind her of that. ‘Just as important as your strength is, so too is the knowledge to know when to fight.’ She continued to stare at him, pulling back every bit of her power. For a brief moment in her mind, she saw him flying against the wall. That would be a mistake. She knew it. Besides, all he had done was hit her. ‘He’s had a bad day,’ she rationalized. Trembling, she slowly rose to her feet, one hand coming up to caress her now sore cheek, the other holding her clothing tightly. Her eyes drifted down to his shoes, where she noticed his laces where now untied. In all her efforts to refrain from moving him, untying his laces was the only thing she had done. “D-Dr. Arellano, please,” she pleaded. “I can’t..undress..in front of you. I just can’t. You’re a man. I’m a girl. You can’t..I can’t let a man examine me.”

Rufio returned the patient’s stare without so much as batting an eye. He did not feel any guilt or shame for having struck a defenceless woman. He done it plenty of times and each time? It felt good. He tilted his head slightly as he stared at her, watching her collect herself. He gave her a what you gonna do about it? smile, feeling entirely in control. Of course, Rufio had no idea just what sort of powers this woman had. He did not notice his shoe laces becoming untied without any physical interaction with them. Instead, utterly ignorant, he continued to stare as Jinx rose herself up, trying to keep her clothes on while another touched her cheek. Did she think the reddish glow was bad? Hah, Rufio could do worse and indeed he would if she refused to obey.

Which she did.

“Wrong.” He answered flatly. “You will undress in front of me. You want to know why? Because we, the Institution, now owns you. Which includes that body. Whether its for a man or a woman, you will undress and show me. But since you seem to struggle to follow such a basic command, I guess I have to show you. This day just keeps getting worse and worse…” Rufio said, rolling his eyes and beginning to unbutton the cuffs on his sleeve. Very casually, he folded his expensive dress shirt up, revealing his powerful forearms, defined and taut with strength. Once he had both sleeves rolled up to his elbows, he looked at Jinx again and smiled. For making him do this, he was going to ensure the bitch stayed naked for quite a few days after.

He advanced upon her immediately, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt. With a single heave, he hefted her up and spun, throwing her around his body and flinging her to the ground in the middle of the cell. Her top would be torn in the process by his reckless strength no doubt, remaining tattered on her body. There would be no protection afforded to her by cowering against the wall. Stomping over to her, he bent down and grabbed at her shirt again, this time flexing his muscles as he began to rip her clothing to shreds…

Tags: Dr. Rufio Arellano

‘My body..belongs..to the Institution,’ she thought. It was a strange thing to her. How could she, why does she now belong to them? He began to unbutton his cuffs and roll up his sleeves. It seemed like a curious thing to her. Her father often wore his shirts rolled up like that, but it was from a hard days work on the farm. This man certainly wasn’t about to milk a cow or plow a field. It seemed to happen in slow motion to her. Every fold of his sleeve revealing more of his arm. She could hear her own breath as she watched him, wanting to scream, wanting the moment to just end. Jinx felt just as trapped in her own mind in that moment as she was in that cell. More of his arms came into view, and she knew he was almost done, but what he would do when he finished, she had no idea. Never did it cross her mind he would do what was about to happen. The smile he gave her certainly was no indication either.

When he grabbed her by the collar, she was overcome with a sensation that was akin to choking. No. It was choking. His grip was so strong. His hold on her collar so absolute. There was no denying his power. He tossed her towards the middle with such ease. She had seen her father toss bags of flour and grains in the same manner. Now she felt like nothing more than common feed for animals. Her body slid across the slick floor with ease. The impact rattled her to her bones, rendering her unable to move at first. She was stunned, and it wasn’t until he was atop her pawing, ripping, at her shirt that she began to regain her wits. She could feel the material of her clothing becoming nothing more than rags barely clinging to her body. As her skin was exposed, she felt the coldness of the room, and then she saw him. Through the torrent of his hands and cloth moving, flying about, she saw him, and that’s when it happened.

“NO,” she screamed before pushing him against the far wall of the cell. He was pinned against the unforgiving wall as she sat there holding him in place. “I..said..no. You can change my name. You can make me stay in this cell. You can talk to me however you want to. You can use those nasty words that you should have your mouth washed out with soap for using, but you will NOT see me naked.” She tilted her head back with a look in her eyes that wasn’t defiance. It was anger. “If you want me to have a phycial, then you get me a woman doctor. If you try this again, I’ll put you through that wall and every other wall behind it until you’re outside. Now if you can’t be a nice man then you can just drop…..”

‘No Jinx! Don’t say it! Not again! Remember last time!’

She didn’t even blink as she starred at him. Instead Jinx rose to her feet . She turned her back to him. Having already seen him, she didn't need to keep starring at him to hold him there. Approaching the glass, she softly rested her hand against it. "Let the object of my intent become a dream as I cause the seen to be unseen." The glass vanishes, and Jinx smiles. “Dr. Arellano. I can do all sorts of things, and I don’t mind showing you. I’ll cooperate. Really I will. I promise, but first you have to find me a woman doctor. That’s all I ask. Please. Maybe when that lady comes back she can get me a woman doctor,” she says before stepping through the void. Once on the other side, she holds her hand and says, "return." The glass once more in place, she crosses her arms to cover herself. "I'll wait out here for her. I really shouldn't be in there with you with my clothes like this." She turns her back to him and looks down the hall waiting for the lady to come back.

Rufio’s eyes went wide as an invisible force seemed to grip his body, clutching tightly around his limbs and torso. His arms became pinned to his side without any force being applied, before he felt a dizziness pervade his senses. Like a ragged doll, her was jerked off the ground and thrown violently into the wall behind her, striking it with a loud thump that resonated throughout the cell. Rufio didn’t cry out in pain though. He was not, in that department, pathetic like the patients. He did snarl in agony though, shutting his eyes and baring his teeth as he was pinned to the wall, hovering a foot off the ground. What the hell was going on here?

Oh how they would laugh at him if they saw him now. Rufio’s whole body brimmed with utter rage at this insult, indignation bristling throughout his mind and heart. It wasn’t the first time a patient got the drop on him, yet this was unexpected. For a moment, there was a very real fear in his heart that he might be killed. It was bound to happen, he had told himself many times. The work they did was dangerous and life-threatening. How many bodies were rolled out of this Institution in a body bag? His might be soon joining that list. But he wouldn’t go meekly. He wouldn’t go with only a whimper on his lips, afraid and frightened. He pried his eyes open, full of hate for the thing in front of him. So she had powers it seemed.

His mind began to churn, working pragmatically despite his threatening situation. He watched her intently as she strode to the glass, listening to her words and trying to discern a weakness to her. They all had them. He could see now that her terrified state was just a ploy, a trick to rope him in. Was this a joke of hers then? Did she think him and his ilk were clowns to be thrown about? He watched as she, with just a simple phrase, made the glass panel vanish. Her capabilities were not to be trifled with. But she must have a weak point. I’ll probably be dead though before I can do anything about it, unfortunately.

Well there was one thing he could use however. He was smarter than her. His snarl of pain vanished, instead replaced by a smile. Then a chuckle, starting as a low, resounding laugh that grew louder and louder. He even threw his head back, uncaring as the back slammed once more into the wall. He relaxed his body, breathing heavily several times, now hanging limply against the wall.

“You’re a fool. Kill me if you wish, it doesn’t matter. You won’t survive me very long. When you see me in hell girl, then you’ll understand.” Rufio goaded, smirking at her through the glass. “They won’t send you a doctor. They will send a hit squad down here. You know what the punishment is for striking a doctor? Death. You will die or at the very least, get shipped down to Block C, where you will still die, only much slower.” Rufio explained, waiting a moment for that fact to sink in.

“You’re in deep trouble, Magan. They don’t like troublemakers here, you know. Do you think your position to barter for anything has gotten stronger with your little show of strength? It’s only made you more dangerous in their eyes. They will kill you, without asking questions or making deals. You will die and you know what the sad part is?” Rufio said, preparing himself to tell the lie that would either save his life or kill him. “You’ll never get to see your family again.” He stated with confidence. It was a bold lie, but if she really did care about that, as most patients did, she could not ignore him.

“You can release me or kill me, but the latter won’t help you. Release me, and I can call off the dogs when they come barking for your head on a pike. Do what I say and you’ll find me accommodating. Refuse…well, I think I’m going to enjoy the show of them gunning you down while you foolishly wait for a female doctor. Hah!” Rufio sneered, laughing again. If he was going to die, it might as well be in a blaze of verbal glory. “No one is coming down that corridor except a squad of guards with rifles. Tell me, Magan, can you little powers stop all of them at once?” He challenged, hoping to god that she did in fact have a weakness and at least had the knowledge to know it.

Tags: Rufio Arellano

His words were spoken with as much venom as everything else he had said since she laid eyes upon him. This man seemed incapable of feeling anything but hate. Even his smile, his laugh, all seemed motivated by the rage that burned beneath the surface. He allowed it to surface though. The bruise on her cheek was proof of that. He mentioned her family, and she turned her head slightly. Even when he mentioned something as precious, as perfect, as that to her, he still sounded down right evil, but the fear was real. The fear that she would never see them was something that hung heavy within her, over her. He talked about Cell Block C, and she remembered what Natalie had said about that place. She already knew it was a place she didn’t want to see. C was a far cry from A, and Natalie had said that’s where she wanted to be. Jinx had never intended to hurt the doctor. In fact, technically she didn’t strike him. She only held him back. Her eyes fell to the floor as she realized she was only rationalizing what she had done and what had almost happened. Words, thoughts, intent that she knew she should never have, and yet this man, this doctor, had in sighted them in a matter of minutes.

Her mind drifted for a moment back to that summer. Jinx was so young. It was the summer a new family had bought the farm next to the one she lived at. Her entire life no one had owned it, and now there was a new family. Most importantly, they had a daughter her age. It was going to be great. More excited than she had ever been, she met the family with her family. It was clear she and Emily were going to be fast friends. They spent every waking moment that they could together. The summer was perfect, but it ended with the mother and father selling the farm and moving away. The papers said the little girl had died from natural causes. They said her death was unusual. Her heart had just stopped. It stopped when Jinx shouted at her for her to drop dead. She had to shake herself back to the present. This man had almost made her say those words again. He had come so close to death, and he didn’t even know it. That was something she would never do again. It was a promise she made to herself. Never again would she kill another person, and yet she had come so close with this man. Jinx knew she had to get a grip and cooperate.

She brought her eyes up to him. Her face devoid of a smile. The only emotion she felt was fear, and for her it was impossible to hide it. Oh the sight of him made her want to rip him apart, but she had to show extreme restraint. Yes they were not married, and yes he was a doctor. So if the choice was death and never seeing her family, then she had to do what she had to do. Fighting was not an option. No. That much was a solid choice already made up in her mind. So that left cooperation or death. When faced with a problem, she eliminated all possible answers leaving the only right one. In this case, cooperation.

Repeating the gesture to the glass, she was once more able to make her entry back into her cell. Without a word, without waving her hand, she released him and let him gently touch down on the floor. “I’m sorry,” she told him, her voice shaky. “I didn’t mean….to. I just….wanted you to stop. I was….I am….afraid. Please..forgive me..Dr. Arellano.” Her hands slowly moved, removing her clothes, as she closed her eyes tightly . The torn remains of her shirt were easy to discard. Too easy. With it on the floor, she felt more exposed than she had ever in her entire life. Jinx knew that to remove her bottoms, her arms would have to leave her chest. It was a thought that knotted her stomach and brought fresh tears to her eyes. Still….it had to be done, and she knew it. Her fingers looped her waistband, and quickly she bent over, hoping to be able to hide her chest from his gaze, but it was to no avail. Her breasts were visible for anyone to see. She could feel her face burning from embarrassment. The material slid down her legs, and she stepped free from it. As horrid as it had been to let him see her chest, she now had to stand up with her sex uncovered. One arm snaked across her chest while the other reached down, her hand covering her most private of places. “I’m sorry….Dr. Arellano. I want….to cooperate. I’ll be good. I promise. Just…..” She couldn’t finish her sentence. The emotion of the moment was too great. Tears had found their way from her eyes and down her cheeks, staining her face, as she managed to look at him. “I’m sorry.”

Rufio knew he was on thin ice here, but it wasn’t the first time. It was the nature of his job to be in life threatening positions with people far greater in strength or ability than him. Perhaps it was a part of the motivation that drove his hatred for him, being so incapable and simple. But where strength failed him, brains always made up for it. He could be cunning and manipulative, as he displayed in sneering at Jinx despite her clearly superior position over him. He watched with a confident smirk as she returned herself inside the cell, releasing him with a wave of her hand. Having let his body go slack, Rufio fell to the ground and crumpled at once to his knees, not expecting the sudden freedom. Catching his fall with a hand, he rose to his feet and dusted off his knees casually, listening as Jinx began to apologize profusely.

His ploy had worked. There were no guards or hit squad coming. There was no family for her to possibly see if she exhibited good behavior. He had lied to her, straight faced and bluntly, and she had bought it, not being any the wiser. Standing up, he rolled his shoulders and shook his limbs, finding everything to be alright. She had done nothing permanent to him, but what it was that she had even done? Telekinesis? But then it didn’t matter anymore, for then Jinx started to undress and a smile crept over his lips. He could find that out later. For now there was a different sort of discovery to be made. His eyes were wide with glee as she undressed. He nearly rebuked her for taking too long, trying to cover her breast, but thankfully she got the hint before he spoke. When she moved her arms, his eyes shot right to those fleshy globes and perfect pink nipples.

Rufio wondered how they would taste in his mouth.

She was completely nude now, standing in the center of the cell looking much like a timid doe caught in the headlights of a truck. Her hands tried to pitiful cover her intimate areas, though Rufio saw much and more. He saw the delicious shape of her womanhood before she covered it, even smelling its fragrance. He wondered how that might taste as well, or how it might feel encompassing his generous manhood.

Despite his near-death, Rufio was once more brimming with confidence, almost as if it had never happened. Fools, they could not get rid of him so easily. And if they did, it would most likely be him who still had the last laugh, even from beyond the grave if need be. Jinx was apologizing again and though his face remained calm, there was no way in hell he was actually going to accept that. She had overstepped and attacked him. For that, there would be consequences. But in due time. For now, he needed to understand her power first, to know how to avoid and counter it.

Walking towards her, Rufio came to stand before her, reaching out first with his hand to her chin, gently raising it up to force her gaze to meet his own. He adopted the expression of a relaxed doctor, his face not twisted with cruel intent but a seemingly kind expression. He needed to lie with this one, to keep her off-guard. “Be good and you’ll have nothing to fear. Don’t you ever do what you did again. I can keep them from punishing you for now, but I can’t if you do it a second time.” He told her, his fingers caressing the bottom of her jaw as he looked into her eyes. Everything he just said of course was completely in his control.

“Listen to me, obey me in everything, and you will have nothing to fear. Give me everything, your obedience, your thoughts,” his eyes wandered down her body, smiling at her cleavage, “your body. Nothing to fear.” He whispered to her, before leaning forward, his cheek brushing next to hers as he brought his mouth to her ear. “Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?” Rufio said, his hot breath flushing on her cheek and neck. Then he leaned back and smiled, before stepping back to take in her entire figure.

“You seem healthy, free of disease or any other noticeable scars.” He remarked. From a dermatology standpoint, she seemed healthy. A perfect body, one might add. As perfect as Nysa’s even. Where was that siren? She needed to see this. “I’m going to conduct a series of tests. This will involve me…touching you.” He stated, not asking for permission but informing her outright she would have no choice. “There are a few sections. Head and neck, abdominal, neurological, extremities…” then he gave her the trademark smirk, “…breast and pelvis examination. We have to ensure that you are healthy. So, which would you like to start with?”

‘This can’t be happening,’ she thought standing there shivering. It was cold, and the loneliness was encompassing her, wrapping around her like a dark blanket, threatening to squeeze the life out of her. She had to focus, forcing herself to take a breath, realizing she had been holding her breath. The moment seemed even more real to her as the air filled her lungs, her chest moving from the action. It was surreal to her. She was standing there, in this cell, this fishbowl, naked, before a man she didn’t even know. Her world was changing, but those changes were not subtle. They were barreling out of control, hurling her forward into something she didn’t know. There was no control, no way to slow things down so that she could make sense of it. All she knew was she was here against her will, there were people here who were interested in her gift, and some of them were paid to be cruel to her. That was it. Oh, and Natalie. Natalie had been the only friendly face she had seen since she had been there. She was the only person who offered any help or hope. This man was the complete opposite, and he was here with her now.

As his fingers touched her chin, tilting her face upwards to him, a single tear escaped from each eye. His face was still the same. Same eyes, same nose, same lips that had spoken to her with such anger before, but there was something different about him. His touch was soft and gentle, as if he were now choosing to be kind to her. ‘Why now,’ she wondered, but it was a stupid question. She knew why. ‘Because I could have hurt you? Because you’re curious about me? Have I made it so you won’t want to hurt me anymore?’ His presence, the memory of his nature aided by the pain that still lingered in her cheek, was still ominous enough that she knew to not speak.

He spoke. His tone, his words, both seemed so different from before. Had he really changed, or was this all a show? ‘Natalie proved to be trustworthy. She wasn’t bad. Maybe this guy was taking out his bad day on me,’ she thought. Certain words stood out to her, sticking with her. Be good. Nothing to fear. Punishing.Listen. Obey. Everything. Nothing to fear. There they were again. Those same three words. Nothing to fear. His eyes moved along her body. She hated how it felt knowing he was looking at her. Your body. Nothing to fear. Again. There they were. Nothing to fear. She repeated the words over and over in her mind until he moved closer. When he did, her lips parted, but no sound came from her. She felt his skin brush against hers’, and Jinx froze. As the words left his mouth and floated to her ears, her eyes widened. His warm breath sent shivers down her spine and goose bumps rose on her arms.

She followed him as he stepped back. He let her know what was to happen. It was clear it wasn’t a choice. Being examined by a doctor was not something new to her. The fact it was a man; however, was. The list was long, and again certain words clung to her mind. Three words in fact. Breast and pelvis. She lowered her gaze to the floor, searching for the answer among a horrible list of choices. Choices. It seemed funny to her that he was actually giving her one. This might be one of few she was allowed to have in this place. Though she knew she better make it count, it was almost an impossible one to make. Almost. Again the lingering memory on her cheek reminded her this man was like some of the animals on the farm. From a distance, they seemed docile and approachable, but the moment you set foot too close to them, they charged, reacting, protecting their territory. This man was no different, and she didn’t want to set him off again.

“Head and neck….Dr. Arellano. Head and neck.” It seemed to be the best choice. He had already seen her head and neck. He had touched her face. Twice now. It was common to be touched there. It would be okay she told herself. “I’ll..be good..Dr. Arellano. I promise. No more..pushing you. I promise.”

Rufio crossed his arms and regarded her curiously, trying to conceal his more malicious intent. He needed to keep her calm and trusting of him, employing lies and blackmailing to do so. At least until he found out how to neutralize her powers and make her harmless. She could easily do it to him right now and the logical thing would have been to run and actually fetch that squad of guards to give her a beat down. But Rufio didn’t. He liked living dangerously. It made the rewards all the more enjoyable in the end. Finally, Jinx offered up a choice, the first one, which caused him to mentally roll his eyes. Stupid girl.

His tone betrayed none of it, especially when she promised not to push him.

“I believe you.” He replied, his tone and expression neutral. Dr. Rupinder Vera was not the only one was an expert poker face. “By the way, what was that? This…pushing? Have you always been able to do that?” He inquired casually, as he strode back and fetched his clipboard from where he had dropped it. Ugh, it smells like Nysa. Where the hell is she? He thought to himself, before coming over and folding a few pages back. He let her answer as he did some basic checking on her head and neck, his touch always tender, though at times he subconsciously handled her a bit too roughly. He checked her ears, nose, eyes, even made her say ah! and look into her mouth and at her teeth. Everything looked healthy.

Next was neurological, which was also pretty straight forward. He had her stand on one foot, flex her muscles, made her bend all her limbs, arms and legs both. For the latter, he got down and slid his hands about her thigh, just above her knee, raising it up. It gave him a direct view towards her sex if she didn’t cover it up, bending her leg to test her joints. His hands, on both legs, always started above the knee and ended holding her thigh just a few inches short of her hips. She was smooth and unblemished. Perfect. Next came extremities, which was checking her senses and pulse. After each little act, he always made a note on the clipboard. Whatever people might say of his cruelty, Rufio was first and foremost a doctor. And he was good at it. As easily as he could torture and beat someone, he could also spot hurt and sickness in another. Even help them, if he ever felt the desire to do a good deed.

“Next is…abdominal. I need to check your abdomen and feel out your liver and stomach. I need you…to face away from me.” Rufio instructed, using a finger and twirling it to indicate her to turn about. His arms would extend about her and he stepped much closer behind her than what was considered normal. Her naked backside would rest against his clothed front. Would she feel the hard muscles beneath? The small bulge at the front of his pants? His strong arms wrapped around her waist, his hands right over her flat stomach. He gently jammed two fingers into her side, feeling for her inner organs. She was completely healthy in those regards, but Rufio spent a few moments longer…running his hands over the front of her torso. He didn’t want to let her go.

He stepped back to enter those results as well, before setting the clipboard down again. “Next is a breast exam, to check for any cancers or benign conditions, as well as the underside of your arm. Last is your pelvic exam….this will be uncomfortable for you. But you won’t fight me, right? You’ll be good. A proper, good patient.” Rufio inquired, reaching out to caress her cheek with a smile. It seemed tender, but the cruelty revealed itself in his eyes, if she had the skill to notice it.

She flinched slightly at his question. It wasn’t she opened discussed. All those that were in her life already knew. This was a first for her, and it had to be here , like this. “Telekinesis,” she replied. “If I can see it, if I can hear it, I can move it. Doesn’t matter how big. Liquid or solid. I can move it. I can even move a cloud of gas. I can cast spells. Like making the glass disappear and lock unlock.” The door sounded as the locks were released once more. “It all depends….on my intent. If I don’t have it just right….it won’t work. I have to want it. If I want it bad enough..I can make it..happen. I know how to make a few potions, but..I’m not..good at it. My grandmother is..she..was..teaching me. She’s a witch too.” Jinx never met his gaze as she spoke. It felt horrible, as if she were betraying her family, to even speak of her gifts. She could see their faces in her mind riddled with disappointment. It pained her so. Her chest felt heavy and ached. ‘Is my heart breaking,’ she wondered.

He continued with the exam. The first test was normal, right down to saying ah. Under any other circumstances, she would have felt completely normal. Instead she felt as if she were in a dream, a horrible nightmare that she wanted to wake from. Bending her arms was awkward. Her chest was revealed to him, unobstructed. She tried to submerge herself in the fact this was an exam and he was a doctor. Constantly she reminded herself to be a good girl and obey. Nothing to fear. It was becoming her new mantra. Bending and moving at his commands, she felt no pain. Humiliation flooded her, but Jinx was determined to be a good girl. Her eyes looked forward now, never meeting his. There was no way she could look at this man. He had seen her naked. The embarrassment was far too great. As his hands touched her thigh, she gasped. Her face winced as she tried to reel her emotions back in. At one point, the door glided open by no effort on her part. Still, without hesitation, she closed it, securely locking herself back in the cell with him once more. His hands moved up her body and she felt her muscles twitch. Her lips pressed together tightly. ‘Nothing to fear,’ she repeated in her mind. She felt her heart pounding as hands rested near her hips. Relief washed over when this part was over.

When he began to speak, she glanced over at him in time to see him gesturing for her to turn around. It puzzled her how he would check her abdomen if she was facing away from him, but it also brought the chance for her to hide her chest and sex from him. Her ass would be exposed to him, but it was the lesser of the two evils. Quickly she turned, soaking in more relief that for a moment she was hidden from him. Once more she gasped, and her back straightened up fully as his arms wrapped around her. She could smell him. His cologne. His breath. The hair on his face touched her. Jinx swallowed hard, fighting every urge to run, to push him, to do something. ‘Nothing to fear. Obey and you will have nothing to fear.’ She narrowed her eyes feeling the material of her slacks against her body. It felt so wrong, so out of place. His fingers pressed in, an she took a deep breath. While he was firm, there was no pain, at least not physical. He seemed to linger there, leaving her feeling more uneasy. ‘Please. Let go. Back away. Please.’ Though it was what she wanted, when he did move, dread began to rise even higher than before as he mentioned a breast exam. She closed her eyes, and her shoulder dropped just a bit. This was the part of the exam she knew would be most difficult. This is the part she wanted a woman doctor for. Turning to face him, she listened to everything he was saying, and he was saying all the right things she needed to hear. Gentle reminders that this was the right thing to do tried to alleviate her fears, her reservations about all of this, but fell short. “Yes Dr. Arellano. I’ll be a good….girl. I won’t fight you. I won’t….push you. I promise. “ She still did not meet gaze. How could she when she knew what he was about to do?

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

A cell in Block B

Nysali took the long way back, stalling so that she wouldn’t have to be in the same room with Dr. Arellano any more than necessary. A smile was plastered on her face, still laughing to herself over her ingenious idea. She knew she’d have to pay Silver a visit later in the day to see how his banana torture went, possibly after Dr. Arellano was done and she could steal a key card from a guard. Sure, it probably meant more trouble for her, but Nysa enjoyed sticking it to Dr. Arellano. Anything to get his boots in a twist.

She had arrived back at the cell sooner than expected. Much sooner. She got the full theater-like view of Dr. Arellano trapped against the wall, sneering angrily at the girl. Perfect timing as the white haired witch was stepping back into her cell, and neither of them had spotted Nysa as she quietly stepped down the hall and paused to watch. She stood close enough to see everything and just far enough that it would be hard for them to spot her unless they really looked through the glass at her, but she knew the reflections could make it hard. Having to stifle a giggle at seeing the mad doctor powerless against the girl, she was a little put out that he won with his lies and got released. Didn’t realize she was telekinetic, hmm doc? Maybe you should have read her full file like you made me do. Oops, did I forget to tell him. Silly me.

It was a little bit of a disappointment to see the young girl bullied back into her cell. Nysa knew the exact game Dr. Arellano was playing, and just like with Zach, she was mostly powerless to do anything. She had tried with Zach to ease the pain, to reach out to a spirit much like her own, but this girl was different. It wasn’t a fire in her soul that had made her act out at the doctor. It was fire and sense of manners from the words Nysa could pick up. She was a proper girl, and it was plainly obvious the facility hadn’t broken her yet. But that wouldn’t last much longer with Rufio Arellano. Poor thing doesn’t know what’s coming to her.

Still the siren didn’t make herself known, rather enjoying her spying even if she would get a tongue lashing from the doctor later. But if she was inside she’d have to sit and watch as he fondled the virgin girl who had barely reached adulthood. And if Nysali was going to be in a room with naked bodies, one of them should be hers. So she held back watching as he examined her from head to toe…that is till he got to the last two examinations. The siren could practically feel the witch’s discomfort from where she stood, oozing off of her. It made Nysa uncomfortable watching on the sidelines, like she was one of those perverted doctors jacking off outside a cell while the patient sat inside horrified.

She couldn’t do it. She had to step in.

Don’t go in there. You can’t help her. Hundreds of supernaturals have been in and out of here since you got here and you didn’t help them. Why should this day be any different? Just because you helped one punk ass kid…

It’s not fair to watch her suffer either. Then I’m not better than any of the doctors here. I’m sex addicted they said, not sadistic like Rufio.

He’ll punish you if you interfere.

I’ll punish myself if I stand out here watching her get molested. Besides, he’s already got torture in mind for me. Fucking him over a little more will only make the torture that much…sweeter.

Hmm…I’ve got a fair point.

Finished arguing with herself, Nysa’s bare feet stepped forward, quickly padding to the cell door just as Dr. Arellano was staring down at those juicy breasts. Patients were allowed shoes, so her feet had gotten used to the cold, ugly floor, but the slapping sound it made as she walked always annoyed her. It was why she loved skipping down the halls. Well that, and the amount of sass that oozed from her skipping form, pissing off most of the doctors if they saw her.

“Are you going to let me in?” she asked sweetly, batting her lashes through the glass, “You can’t hog the pretty thing all to yourself doc. Maybe she’d like a girl’s touch a little more. Besides, you can’t tell me you like note taking and examining at the same time. Well…maybe you do. If you do, then my job’ done. I’ll just got skip back to my own cell.”

She flashed him a sexy grin, knowing she was buying the white haired witch only a few more seconds as the doctor let her in. But a few seconds was enough. Waiting till the cell door was opened she slipped inside, strutting right to the girl and lifting a strand of her hair before running a finger down her back. Then she stepped around to her front, lifting her chin with a slender finger so her bright blue eyes stared into Nysa’s chocolate orbs, seeing the calm and friendly look in her face, inviting the young witch to trust her.

“She’s pretty,” Nysa shrugged, “But we all know who has the looks in this room. What’s your name sweetie? You look cold. Bet’cha I can warm you up.”

Her eyes wandered to the doctor’s face, trying to discern if he had caught Nysa’s game yet. The siren cared little if the witch was gay or straight. She could make even the most prude grow wet for her. She had slept with a superfluity of nuns at one point…all at the same time. A part of her begged the question of how much the siren was really helping this girl if she was forcing her hands on the unwilling patient, just like Dr. Arellano was doing.

But I do it better, she shushed the concern, And I can make her feel like it’s a dream come true. Dr. Arellano hands will only make the nightmares come out.

Tag: Jinx, Nysa, open.

A voice at the glass drew Rufio’s attention, his eyes fluttering to the sultry siren as she beckoned to him. It took only a moment to open the door for her, allowing inside the ravishing bombshell of a siren that was Nysali. Rufio, ignoring her remarks, glanced towards her with a sudden impatient glare. “Took you long enough. Did you blow the entire squad of guards as well before sending them down to ZM1234?” He sneered with a smirk, leaving Jinx for a moment as she stood naked before them. “Oh yes, certainly prettier than you, as I said.” He muttered as Nysa made herself known. Oh this stupid girl…

She glanced at him, no doubt looking for permission to conduct the final bits of the physical – the best part. Rufio was not about to let her waltz in here and usurp that from him. Reaching out, without warning, he seized the siren by her silky hair tightly, heaving her back towards the wall behind him. “No, you don’t do anything. Just shut up and take notes. It’s all you’re good for anyways.” He instructed her with a grin, practically flinging the clipboard at her after and if she wasn’t quick enough, it would smack her right in the face. Good for taking notes…and sucking cock expertly.

“Ignore this one.” He then said to Jinx. “She’s just jealous she isn’t the Queen Bee around here. She likes to think she’s cute but she’s just an annoying mosquito. Feel free to slap her down.” Rufio remarked with a smirk, giving Jinx a look that implied she now had that title as prettiest on this floor. At least in his mind. “We’re conducting a breast examination, checking for any cancerous growth or other malignant conditions. Be good now, Jinx.” Rufio reminded her again. “And you have nothing to fear from me. Remember what I told you before, the reward for being good?” He cooed to her in a soft voice. He dared Nysa to call him out on his lying and his true colours.

He strode around Jinx, forcing her to face Nysa as he stood behind her. He was at least a full head taller than Jinx was, able to peer over the witch’s head right at the siren. Unseen to the patient, he smirked cruelly at Nysa as he wrapped his arms around Jinx’s body, bringing his hands tenderly up her abdomen to engulf both of the patient’s breasts. Does this make you jealous, whore? Having to watch others have all the fun while you take notes? Don’t worry, you’ll get your turn. Rufio thought, grinning at the siren. His large palms consumed both of Jinx’s breasts and gave them each a quick squeeze.

“Make a note. No evidence of cancer or tumours.” Rufio explained, holding her breasts despite having done the quick test. His fingers gently tickled the underside of Jinx’s breasts for a second before he released her, relishing the sensation of her soft balls of flesh in his hand. They seemed to fit perfect in them. “Now for her pelvic examination. Tell me patient,” Rufio asked, coming around to stand in front of Jinx. His cruel smirk was gone, replaced by the fake tender smile. “Do you have a history of sexual activity? Hopefully not as long as this runt behind me. Hers could fill a dozen ringed binders, just from her acts this month.” Rufio mocked, his back to Nysa as he looked at Jinx.

Tags: Rufio Arellano, Nysali

There she was. Her return set forth a tidal wave of relief within Jinx. She had wanted a female doctor, and here was this woman who had come in with him. Maybe she could do this exam. ‘I’ve already suffered enough indignation’ she thought. Her closed slowly as the relief continued to wash over her, warming her slightly. It was the woman’s voice that made her open her eyes once more. She had moved and was standing closer. The relief no longer lingered. There was a hitch in Jinx’s breathing as she touched her. It was unexpected, and she began to grasped what the woman was saying. ‘She can make me….feel good?’ It was a curious thing to her. She knew woman touched other women, and sometimes men touched other men, but it wasn’t something she had ever seen first hand. Still the words left her lips quietly, perhaps going unnoticed. “MB4523.”

It was as if her softly spoken words repelled her back, but in actuality, it was the good doctor pulling her back. He tossed the clipboard to her, and Jinx winced, hoping it didn’t hit her. ‘Slap her down?’ The very thought was absurd to her. She had no reason to do this woman any harm. There was no way she could and yet he offered up her body to her as if he owned it. Then the words came back to her. If she was to give him everything her obedience, thoughts, and….body, then why should the same not be expected of this woman? Then it occurred to her. That was exactly the case. She didn’t work for this place. She worked with him, and it probably was against her will. ‘Is this what awaits me in cell block A?’ Still she knew it was where she needed to go, and to get there, she would have to obey. There was nothing he could say that would make her slap this girl down though. Nothing.

Be good. Nothing to fear. The words she was learning to hold on to and find strength in where there again, spoken by a man who had brought her nothing but fear. Still she nodded, not wanting to anger him. “Yes..Dr. Arellano. I..remember.” He stepped behind her. Out of her line of sight she now found relief and anxiety. Relief his roaming eyes were no longer taking in the front of her frame. Anxious because she could not see what he was doing. Sight wasn’t needed though as she felt his arms reaching around her. Her eyes lifted, locking with the woman. She gasped and then held her breath as she felt his hands touching her, moving along her skin. Violated. That’s how she felt. In every sense of the word she felt her body violated. Her privacy gone. Her modesty gone. There was only so much more this man could take from her, and that wasn’t something doctors did during exams. His hands cupped her breasts, and her face contorted in anguish. Something inside her began to fracture. Part of who she was, that innocence was lost, and Jinx knew that when she left this place, she would never be the same. He squeezed, and her entire body felt….strange to her. Her eyes silently pleaded with the woman for help that she knew would never come. Prickled with tears, tears that seemed to never stop forming and finding their way down her cheeks, she starred at her. She could feel her power wanting to push hard, and she fought with all she had to keep from sending him flying. The sheer internal struggle forged sweat on her forehead. Her hands wanted to push him away, to reach for her, to do anything but what they were doing. Her limbs hung lifelessly by her sides for what felt like an eternity. A spark raced up her legs as he touched her sensitive skin. Never before had a man touched her here. It was degrading, and it sickened her it had to be like this. Her wedding night was ruined in her eyes.

He moved, and she found comfort in the lack of contact between them. Pelvic exam. Again she closed her eyes, sending tears streaming down her face. His question was pointed, and though she knew doctors often asked this of their patients, it was one she did not want to answer. More so, she did not want to face his fury if she disobeyed. She shook her head quickly, sharply. “No Dr. Arellano. I’ve never…..” She cringed, her face displaying what was impossible to hide. “I’ve never….I don’t have….a….sexual….history.” One of her most private secrets no longer private. It was out there, hanging in the air between them. “I’m..a..virgin,” she whispered. “I..I..am..saving..myself..for..my husband..Dr. Arellano.” She had to look away from him , but she couldn’t look at the woman either. Instead her gaze flinted to the glass, where she quickly looked away upon seeing their reflections. Her eyes sought refuge in the floor. No reflections. Just a cold, mono colored surface.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

A cell in Block B

Nysali was furious. The clipboard had caught her just above the eyebrow, slashing her skin. She caught the damn thing as it fell, but that didn't stop from the internal rage bubbling back up. He always knew how to press her buttons. She'd been here as long as he had and it was a dance. A dance between them. But she wasn't letting him win today. Hell no.

But at the same time she was helpless. By the time she had caught the clipboard and wiped away the blood Dr. Arellano was already behind the girl, giving her a sneer. She glared right back, letting the anger boil in her eyes. Then it melted away, and she placed the biggest, sweetest smile on her face. If he wanted to play games with her, oh she would play.

"Ignore me?" she purred, "Don't let him lie to you kitten. This man's only annoyed because he rarely gets into these shorts of mine, and he knows so many others get so much more. I am the Queen Bee in Cell Block A doc, and you and I both know it. You want my body so bad, it drives you mad I never give myself to you willingly."

As she spoke she tugged her shirt off. Underneath she wore nothing, freeing her perfect breasts as they bounced once from tugging the shirt off then settled. They were the perfect size, not too small, and yet not too big that they were pulled down. They sat perk and rounded on her chest, her nipples pink and hard at the cold air around them. Nysa had done this purposely. She knew he loved the female body, and there was no way Rufio Arellano could ignore the half naked siren standing feet from him.

"He's lying to you doll," she exclaimed, bouncing on her heels forward so her breasts bounded up and down with her, getting even closer, "This is Dr. Rufio Arellano. Probably one of the sickest doctors in here. Oh he'll wind you up, get you to trust him. And then he'll stick some nefarious little gizmo on you and watch you scream. He loves to hear us girls scream."

Her eyes were darting between him and the girl, making sure she could see if he tried anything as she coaxed the white haired girl to her side.

"Now, how about you tell the mean doctor that I'm going to do the rest of the exam, okay kitten? I'll be gentle...I'll make it feel nice. I promise. You don't want his grubby hands in there, do you?"

She had gotten close enough to smell the girl. She smelt clean, and there was a faint smell of daisies on her, as if she lived around the outdoors.

"He's scared of you," she whispered, grinning to the doctor, "I saw your little trick with the wall. He's so scared you'll do it again, he's making lies. What did he tell you baby girl? That he'll get you to Cell Block A? That its nice up there? I'm from cell block A dear, and its just like it is down here. But we get privileges. Little things that make our prisons a little better. Dr. Arellano can't get you up there. But I know who can."

It was an exaggerated truth. She knew Dr. Vera could send the witch to Cell Block A, but no newbie was allowed up right away, and it wasn't like the therapist would follow the word of some patient. The most Nysa would be able to do was implant the idea of moving Jinx up a level, and hope it worked. But that didn't save the girl from the mad doctor.

"I think he looked better on the wall," Nysali purred, brushing a strand of hair back from the girl's face before Rufio could stop her, her voice turning to honey, full of want and power, "Don't you agree? We put the bad man on the wall, and I'll finish the psychical. Nice and gentle."

Rufio had seen Nysa naked plenty of times. Heck he even enjoyed her a few nights, all to himself. She never came willingly, it was true but that didn’t stop him from giving her a good time regardless. But despite this experience with Nysa, it never ceased to amaze him whenever he saw her naked, ravishing body on full display. She was made for sex and sensuality. Her breasts were ripe and perky, though he still felt Jinx had the advantage, given her new revelations about being a virgin. Jinx was still untouched, whereas Nysa had been through the entire roster of guards and doctors about four times over.

Still, he had to restrain himself from bursting with uncontrolled laughter at Jinx’s utterly naïve response. Saving herself for her husband? Completely laudable and ridiculous. She would never marry. Ever. Her virginity was only a prize to be taken, a trophy to be added to whoever could fuck her. And it was likely to be Rufio. He already had a scheme in his mind.

It was hard to focus being around two naked women, Jinx and Nysa. One was timid and meek, the other outgoing and eager. He said nothing as Nysa began to deconstruct his elaborate lies to Jinx, revealing his real personality and desires, telling her how he loved to hear them scream. It was true. It was the most beautiful sound in the world, hearing a woman cry out in lust….or pain. The latter usually drew the most realistic reaction, being against their will. Nysa had such a wonderful voice too. Hearing her scream in pain, rather than pleasure, was a neat little contrast to the very meaning of her existence. He would have his turn with her again, soon.

While Nysa made her statements, Rufio merely stood back and watched, uncharacteristically…doing nothing about it. He merely smiled as he watched Nysa lay on her convincing upon the patient. Did she just try to coax her into hurting him, a doctor? The girl loved to dig her hole deeper and deeper. Then she revealed that she had seen what Jinx could do, referring to pinning him against the wall. Rufio’s eyes narrowed very dangerously and sucked on his cheeks at this. So you know eh? So what? He turned to look at Nysa, his eyes hard and no longer tender as he dropped the façade. Yes, he was evil. And she should know that hurting him would only lead to worse for herself.

“You can put me on the wall.” He said with a shrug. “Of course, you know the consequences of what will happen if you do. This slut here, she’s only jealous that you’re getting all the attention instead of her. She tends to whine and exert herself if she isn’t in the spotlight. But she can’t help you, despite her words and false promises.” Rufio said. “Believe her if you want, but you know your comfort and survival rests on my goodwill. I am not what she says though. If you feel more comfortable with her giving the exam, then I’ll let her. You can pluck a piece of shit full of flowers, but it won’t hide the rottenness forever. I’ll give her this moment.” Rufio consented with another shrug. But then he walked over to Nysa, putting his large palm on her shoulder with a little, painful squeeze.

“But first, I need a word with my associate. She isn’t…qualified to do this, but I’m willing to bend the rules. Just let me have a short talk with her.” Rufio told Jinx with a calm smile and a cheery tone, as if he wasn’t worried about her powers at all. “Nothing to fear, she’ll be with you shortly. Nice clean hands for your comfort. Come, Nysa.” Rufio said, applying his strength to heave the siren about towards the door. It slid open at his approach as he moved her outside the cell for a brief moment. Before he moved out, he looked over his shoulder.

“Remember, be good and stay in your cell.” He reminded Jinx, then vanished with Nysa outside the cell for a moment.

The moment the door slid shut behind him and Nysa, his demeanor switched back to cruelty at once. He twisted one of Nysa’s arms behind her back and putting another behind her head, slammed her hard into the wall outside the door, beyond sight of the glass panel. He moved up behind her, pinning her hard against the ruthlessly cold surface.

“Your games are cute, whore.” He sneered into her ear. “But I grow sick of them. I’m the maestro here, not you. You want to play doctor?” Rufio demanded of Nysa, releasing his hard push of her head to reach around her naked torso, his palm finding her breast. Like with Jinx, the fleshy globe fit perfectly into his hand, as if it were made for it. But he wasn’t conducting an examination for cancerous growth. His fingers found her taut nipple at once and without warning, he pinched it hard, before beginning to twist. “Usurp my fucking authority like that again and it’ll be you in Cell Block C, forever gagged. Then maybe it’ll be me and her who come to pay you visits, doing little fun tests. You understand me, bitch?” Rufio demanded in her ear, applying extra pressure to his severe pinching.

“Apologize, and you can go look at that woman’s pelvis. Say it seriously, or I’ll bust you right down to Cell Block C this moment. You know I can. You coaxed a patient into attacking a doctor. That’s just as good as doing it yourself. I have every right to bust you down there. Say you’re sorry or suffer the consequences.” He said, letting up on pinching her nipple for a second, allowing blood and feeling to flow back in, before he pinched and twisted it again, holding her face first against the wall.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Cell Block B Hallway

She knew he wouldn't be happy with her taunts, her words, or the truth. But she hadn't expected him to cave so damn easily, allowing Jinx to choose. There has to be a reason...Dr. Arellano never lets me have my fun for free.

And there was. His iron grip dragged her by the shoulder out into the hall, and while she was ready for a lecture, or a backhand to the face, she hadn't expected him to grab her arm and twist it back, recieving a short quiet cry of pain from her as he slammed her into the wall. The cut on her eyebrow seared as it pressed into the cold concrete and she could feel the wound reopen, a droplet of blood sliding down the side of her face. His words were angry, cold and rough, but were was his hand, finding her nipple and twisting it till she let out a painful mewl.

She didn't have anything to say, so she kept her mouth shut and listened, trying to ignore the pain as he twisted and pinched so hard she worried he'd rip her nipple off. There was no escape from it either, trapped between his frame and the wall, her ass pressing tightly to his pelvis involuntarily.

"I'm so-RRY!" her voice rose a pitch as he pinched again, and she squeezed her eyes shut so he wouldn't see the pain in them, keeping her face as neutral as possible. The only thing that would give her away was her voice, much less power or steady now, "I'm sorry sir. She's just...too pretty. Couldn't pass up the opportunity. I'm sorry."

It was a lie. The girl was pretty, but Nysa had seen prettier in her long lifetime. It was keeping her from Rufio that Nysa had been working towards. But Dr. Arellano knew her as a selfish creature, and it did Nysali no good to reveal that sometimes...once in a while, she did have a selfless moment. Even if that selfless moment was diluted by the sex addict in her, wanting to play with the pretty witch inside her cell.

"I'm sorry," she breathed out an apology again, wanting him to leave her nipple be. She liked rough sex but his idea of foreplay...it always felt a little too rough. And that was why she would never willingly fuck him. Even if he had already had his way with her multiple times.

Rufio smirked as he heard Nysa’s voice break during her apology. It was a sound he loved to hear and cause in her. He made sure to squeeze extra tightly on her nipple before he released it, instead moving to begin gently massaging the breast, leaving the stiff end alone. “I know you’re lying.” He whispered into her ear. “You always are. You’re just a lying little whore who’ll do anything to fuck with me, won’t you?” Rufio sneered.

“If you really wanted to have fun, you know you just have to ask nicely. So why didn’t you? Because you’re a lying piece of amphibian trash, that’s what you are. Well you’re going to get your wish. You are going to fuck with me after this. But I’ll allow your fun. You can go and give her the exam. Even make a show out of it. But after, you’re all mine.” Rufio hissed in her ear. “Just as she is. Maybe I’ll make you watch as I fuck her as well. How often do we get an actual virgin in here? It’ll be a treat.” He snickered.

He let off on Nysa, releasing her arm and stepping back. In usual fashion, he swung it back and slapped her ass, directing her back to the cell. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” He reminded Nysa as they walked back in, tapping his cheek. “I’m letting you have some fun. You should at least give me a kiss on the cheek for such a reward. Do it inside, to show how good of a girl you are and how good of a girl you will make this whore for me.” He nodded his head towards Jinx, unable to hear them outside the glass.

He entered the code and the doors slid open. “All is ready. Thanks for waiting.” He said cheerfully to Jinx, ushering Nysa towards her.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

A cell in Block B

She groaned internally, knowing exactly what he was getting at. A favor for a favor. She'd get to play with this little doll...but then Dr. Arellano would get to play with his favorite doll. Wonderful.

"I never asked because we all know how you like to deny us our pleasures sir," she whispered, her voice husky as he played with her breast. She hated that even when she was unwilling, her body betrayed her, wanting sex more than it wanted dignity. Her skin grew flush, but she ignored it, focusing on the girl inside waiting for her.

His next words actually made her smile, When I'm done, there won't be a virgin for you to soil.

He finally released her, and she eagerly stepped away, getting a firm spank in the process. But before they were to go inside, Dr. Arellano demanded yet another thing from her. A kiss. At least it was on the cheek. She leaned forward and planted one before grimacing and pulling away, letting him see the distaste on her face from it before he opened the door. Walking in first, his tone was suddenly cheerful and calm, whereas she knew the storm that broiled within him. Shaking off her disgust of the man, Nysa's bubbliness returned as she focused on the adorable girl standing naked in the middle of her cell, still looking out of place and in shock.

"I'll be finishing the exam," Nysa chirped as she entered, closing the door and ignoring the doctor to speak to the other patient. She wanted this witch comfortable and happy with Nysa. It would make the whole situation easier, if the witch wasn't as scared or nervous.

"I'm Nysali, by the way kitten. Patient NS...oh who cares. Patients call me Nysa. And your Magan. Do you have a nickname, sweetheart?"

Tags: Rufio Arellano, Nysali

It all unfolded before her so fast. In a sense, she felt removed from the situation, drinking in the display between man and woman. There were certain things that transpired that brought her back to the reality she was every bit as much a part of this as they were. It was easy to get lost among their words and looks they gave each other, but when she spoke directly to her, Jinx was unable to hide.

‘Lies?’ She narrowed her eyes and glanced up at Rufio. If what this woman was saying was the truth, then this man was nothing more than a liar. ‘No! That can’t be!’ She was inept to believe him because she wanted someone to trust, someone to latch on to, and he had given her that. Now to think it was all a lie was too much. ‘He’s a liar? A sick man who wants to hear me….scream?’ She shook her head slowly in disbelief. ‘No! It’s can’t be!’ This place was becoming disorienting. The lines were blurred as to who she could and could not trust. Jinx felt weak, ill. “No,” she whispered. No he couldn’t be lying. No she would not push him again. He was a doctor, and she knew the penalty for that. The squad would come for her, guns blazing, ready to put her down, and all hopes of seeing her family would be lost. No. She couldn’t let that happen. She wouldn’t.

Consequences. Slut. Jealous. False promises. These were words she hadn’t heard in normal conversation before she came here. Then again, nothing about this place seemed normal. Even this girl bent to his will. He ordered her to leave and she did. So of course she believed him when he said her comfort and survival were in his hands. Still he was willing to let her do the exam. At least that much was a relief. Jinx hadn’t spoken except for the two times she said no, and even that she wasn’t sure if anyone heard, but as he began to walk closer, she could feel a sound rising up in her throat. It almost escaped her trembling, a plea for him to forgive her for saying no, but it was silenced as he reached out and touched the other woman. She nodded as he explained what he had to do. ‘Bend the rules. That’s good. He’s not so bad.’

They departed, and finally Jinx relaxed, though she was still naked. Her emotions overcame her, and she sank to the floor weeping in sadness. Nothing to fear. Those words were so far from the truth. She had everything to fear, and she knew it. Nothing was as it seemed in this place. She felt like Alice, and she had fallen down the rabbit hole. This wasn’t Wonderland though, though there did appear to be a mad hatter lose with a clipboard. Then again, perhaps he’s the evil queen. Off with their heads! With her hand flush against the floor, she began to pound the cold surface, an echo ringing out, as she cried. ‘I gotta get out! I can’t stay here! NO! Don’t run! Don’t push them! Be..a good..girl. Be a good girl. Be a good girl.’

She heard the beeping of the buttons being presses for the door to open, and she leapt to her feet, not wanting to be caught on the floor. Both entered. It was unmistakable. There was no way she couldn’t notice it. The woman’s nipple glowed a bright red. It was something she didn’t want to question. What happened wasn’t any of her business and frankly the possibilities scared her. When she spoke, Jinx looked up from her chest and into her eyes. ‘She’s so different. She doesn’t belong here.’ At least now she knew her name. “Jinx,” she told her softly. “My parents called….call me Jinx. Nice..to meet you..Nysa.” Her words were polite as ever. Even in this place, this situation, she couldn’t let her manners go. It was part of being a good girl after all. She wanted to ask her desperately if he was really a liar, but she wondered could this girl be trusted. Whether she could trust either of them was something she had to make up her mind on.

“ND6667.” Rufio interrupted once Nysa introduced herself, but said nothing after, even when Jinx used her real name and not her patient file. She was still dangerous. Nysa could be controlled. With the clipboard in hand, he moved to the far corner, directly across from the door where he could see both women from the side, leaning back to observe them coolly. Just a pelvic examination, to check for any infection or mutilation as well as general healthiness and cleanliness. Of course Jinx looked good in all those regards, a basic inspection with his eyes without even touching could have shown that. But then where would all the fun be in that?

“Get it over with.” He snapped at Nysa once Jinx had finished speaking. “If someone see’s us, there’ll be hell to pay for everyone. You wouldn’t want poor Magan here to get in trouble for something you did, would you?” Rufio snapped, lowering the clipboard to clasp it lazily in front of him, right before his waist and lower abdomen. Just in the right position to conceal the growing bulge in his pants. And being as generously endowed as he was, it was not an easy thing to cover up.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

A cell in Block B

Nysa looked over her shoulder at him blankly, knowing she couldn't say anything to make him shut up, but she wished she could. Then she turned back to Jinx, giving her her award winning smile, "Jinx is a lovely nickname. I want you to relax Jinx, can you do that? Just close your eyes and relax."

Nysali was still partially nude, with the black bruise under one eye and bloody cut over the other. She looked like she had been beaten, and yet she was still gorgeous, still holding herself together. That was all that could be done in this place. Hold together. Don't break. Never break. If they broke you, you died. Once your will left, it was only a matter of time before Dr. Funer visited with his needles. She'd seen it many times before, and she never wanted to be on the receiving end.

Buckle up Rufio. Your about to get a show.

Getting onto her knees, she looked up to Jinx's eyes, always keeping her warm smile on to ease the new girl's tension. Nysa's hands twitched and ached to touch her fair skinned body. Like Rufio, a virgin definitely was a treat, and Nysa hadn't popped any cherries in a long time.

"Close your eyes now Jinx. That's it, just breath. I want you to listen to my voice alright, and think of nothing else. Just breath," her voice purred, the power beginning to drip into it. I'm not going to control her...I just need her to be calm, she reasoned with herself.

"Listen to my voice, and just relax Jinx. That's what I need from you. Let go of your worries and relax for me okay? Stress and tension will make this harder. Good kitten, your doing good," her voice oozed power, the siren coming to life in her element as she lightly tapped the girl's knees that were locked together, needing them to spread apart, "I need you to open your knees hun. Can you do that for me? Put your feet shoulder width apart okay? You can move them wider if you feel like after. That's it Jinx. You're doing great."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom