Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys...I wrote that last post and fell asleep without realizing just how tired I had become. I will look when I can and post back, but I'm barely staying awake right now so its back to bed for me. Have a good night everyone.

@Alex

I think that's a good idea, I quite like that xD

Sorry I litterally skimmed the thread... Super busy schedule....

Teya : Stone with eyes, self mirage/appearance shift, power of persuasion as long as she finds the correct key point, can easily read people, night vision, immortality. Is also sensitive to strong light.

I'll do Kyli's and Eli's here in a bit... As a side note...

Elis first post

I'm litterally passing out as I write... I gotta be up in a couple hours.. So I'll dip my head back in when I can. Sorry if my posts seem odd... I'm so sleepy...

Hope you got some sleep. And yeah skimming is fine as long as you see the important ones. Hahaha oh and I saw your post. Awesome as usual. Do you think he'd mind if a certain Genie wandered into the gardens?

@Benny. Nysa is posted for. She's very sassy to the doctor. Hopefully she doesn't get into any more trouble, but with her streak I doubt it. She does love her jokes though

@BurningWillows, Oh yes, Nysa's sass is definitely going to get her in trouble. A lot of trouble. I just remembered though the best way to deal with her type though lol. Posts coming soon. Rufio and Nysa to visit Zach and Rupi and Natalie to visit patients in Cell Block B.

I was thinking of this order in terms of visit. Rufio (with Nysa in tow) will see Zach then Kyli, then Jinx and finally Natalya (I switched the last two around). Rupi (with Natalie in tow) will visit Kyli, then Jinx, and finally Zach. Is that acceptable to my fellow RPers? Any requests for visits? There's plenty of patients I have yet to visit too.

I see that. He knocked the bubbly sass right out of her for the moment. Now she just wants to be done and get out. Lol.

And that works for me :p

You have full creative license and freedom with Zach, Benny. As far as I am concerned, that's the way it should be. I don't want an ounce of your ideas to sit back and wait on my approval. The full experience should flow from that brain to the fingers to your post. The only no-no is putting Zach down without working it out with me~ :3

Speaking of which, post coming up. Finally home. And Alex: I will poke you back in pms after I get my post in.

I'm excited to see this post...partly because then I can post.

And I await those PM's...I actually thought you went offline like you said you might XD

Hey guys, I'll try to get a post or two in before I head out for the night. Rufio only though.

Yes I'm aware. She has a bunch of patients to visit first and we started the rp I think in the morning of the current day so still plenty of time until their 6pm meeting. I can just have her show up though as I'm sure she's aware she's gonna get yelled at and would probably want to get it out of the way.

Nah, have Rupi deal with her patients first, I don't want things rushed and we got the time. rskde is just really excited to rp for jay v. nysa and funer v. vera. And you said you'd focus on Rufio first which makes sense anyways, he has more on his plate including a silver haired mischief maker and a sass talking siren :p

I posted. I'm going off for a bit but I should return later tonight to throw out another post before I head to bed.

Though this was mentioned that I’ve covered my characters pretty well, I still wanted to run through their powers. I wanted to make sure Jinx’s powers were fully understood. There are some things she can’t do well.

Kaige Mayfair. Yes, clearly she’s a pyro, and dropping the temperature will cause her to focus her powers on keeping her own body temperature up. With enough concentration, she can burn through most anything. I say most anything because she can’t burn through the walls of her cell. Well, not yet anyway. She’s working on it and has made a little progress. Her powers can range from lighting a birthday candle with precision to sending out a fireball the size of car to explode a house.

Magan ‘Jinx’ Ballentyne. This is the tricky one. As long as she can see it or hear it she can move it. So when Rupi was walking in, she could hear her shoes clicking on the floor. If she had wanted to, if she had focused, she could have moved her. Jinx is a good girl though. She’s strong with her telekinesis. Potions are where she lacks. Spells are something she’s pretty good at. She’s learning that intent has a lot to do with it. For example if she wanted to conjure up a blanket, she would really have to want it for it to happen. That’s something that will come into play in my next post with her and her accidental escape from her cell.

@AndNich123 I don't know what you got planned yet but Rupi is on that floor if you want to get her involved. Otherwise, she is heading to meet @BloodMoon's character, Kyli.

@ BennyQ. Sorry. I read this after I posted. Although Jinx did just do a mad dash past the English tutor and the wolf. So if he's up for letting anyone know they've got one loose, I'm okay with that. I like not knowing who could be coming for her. If it is her, I'm more than okay with that. Just so you know.

@AndNich123 It was a great post! Well there really isn't many people who can come after her except mine or rskde's characters, with maybe the help of a Cell Block A patient. We'll see what happens :)

Yeah Natalie can go after her if she gets a report, but I dunno if anybody would radio it in, has anybody seen her that has a radio?

There were gunshots caused by Jinx's actions so that would be alarm enough, I think. I can reference it in my next post in a hour or two here.

I'm not going to be able to post until after 10pm here my time. I have to work tonight.

By the way, thanks guys. This talk about who comes after her is really nice. Thank you again.

@AndNich123 We're all in this together! No problem! Also, what time zone are you in? I don't really know what ten your time is, but I look forward to RPing with you later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom