Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts coming in later tonight. Sorry for the delay.

@BurningWillows Every few days should work. Hopefully it does actually help us out.

I will look forward to those posts. i wanna know how Rupi feels to Naty's display...and what Dr. Arellano is going to do to Zach.

And that makes sense. Bumped it today...will do another over the weekend.

rskde said:
Time to go back to American Dad..

My hero...

Well I suppose I should list my rules for Zach's I never went into detail of the requirements to his power's function.
Etheral Tethering:
Zach is limited to a single instance of a "bond" between two points at this time. Through contact of his skin(hands only) upon states of matter that are solids, Zach can label any full object as a "point" and he may have up to three selected at a given time(this includes currently bonded points). His selection can penetrate a body by an inch, giving him the option to target a bone or a more firmly anchored support beam of a wall as opposed to settling with just the fragile skin or wallpaper(so his ability doesn't always come down to flaking paint off a wall or ripping skin off. It's supposed to be wily and cunning and tactical >-< cartoony and not morbid.)
As for his history and technical species, it doesn't really play a role at all for Zach physically. Sure he might be attractive in a different sort of way, but when compared to truly athletic humans, the only way to describe him is feeble. He isn't above average in any way. No stamina to speak of in running and weight lifting, and he wounds/recovers at standard human rates. If someone had a spell or attack that had a bonus effects versus magical targets or non-human targets, those bonuses apply while he has no immunity or protection against any weapon or physical strike a human can put to him. Punches, swords, guns etc. Killing him would take all the effort of killing an ordinary human, no more. Spells that arnt supposed to work on humans or a human supernatural with just a single added ability, still take full effect on Zach as he's a magical being even though he doesn't have a real advantage from it. By all means, Zach is physically disadvantaged. The only conceivable way Zach's history becomes an advantage is when the drawback of a spell or weapon is that it can harm humans(ex. Soul-seeking spells etc.) But, I don't see much of that. Just wanted to bring it up. XD

@rskde Hey man, does Jay have a last name? So I can create a patient code for him. Unless you want to. It's just his initials followed by four digits.

Jay does not have a last name, which means the facility would just make if Doe (like John Doe)

So like JD6666...all the sixes for the demon. I'd enjoy the irony of that.

@Bloodmoon on that note Elijah could be EG6677 cuz he's have demon half angel

I could roll with those. I'll have my round of posts up in a hour or two.

@rskde Nysa might be delayed on visiting the demon if Rupi decides to agree to that. The siren is about to get an unfriendly call from one Dr. Arellano. She's going to be his involuntary assistant for the physical exams. but if he insists on her visiting, she can come afterwards. First she has a meet and greet with Zach and Arellano...which should be entertaining.

Sweet, stuff to read! Also Benny, feel free for Arellano to send a request for Nysa to come down...I'm just waiting for the heads up to write for her :)

I made mention that she's supposed to be there, thinking you would have her appear on schedule (or a little late to earn some of Rufio's ire). If you like, he can issue a scathing demand for her to get there at once.

oops...didn't read your post first. To writing I go....

No worries, Nysa would totally be one to come a minute or two late. And it seems she is picking up a parcel too? Oh im excited for this...mostly to see Nysa and Arellano interact.

The parcel is for Zach, of course. But yes, it'll be interesting haha.

I'm writing now...

oh and @rskde...your new guard's name is close to my wolf's. Will that confuse anyone? (also this new red head may want to watch who she touches in the future ;) ...Naty is possessive as a wolf, and her eye is on Rupi. And she has a bite. It's not nice.)

Sorry for the post on the short side.

Alex, my character's name is different and she is referred to by rank normally, so hush. Also she'll touch who she damn well pleases and shoot your wolf *pow*

I can differentiate between Natalya and Natalie so no worries on my end. One of them should be given the nickname "Nats" or something close to that if it helps.

@Benny, by the way, don't be surprised if Füner gives Rupi a shit storm for keeping Natalya in Cell Block B.

@rskde Fine with me! Just have him page her in whatever thread she's in at that moment. Though wait until she visits one more patient at least. Cool?

@Benny, works for me, I still gotta figure out how to write him in so I'm working on that now.

@Willows Oh you posted the same time as me almost! Let me edit my last post to include Rufio's section. And I need to add a quick scene between him and Rupi as well.

Just as a heads up @Andy has a plan for Jinx she'll be putting into action soon. An accidental stroke of luck pretty much, so it will be interesting what happens. Just so everyone is aware :)

@Benny, sorry for my delayed post I got busy chatting with rskde. And yeah, go ahead. I won't look yet until you give me the go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom