Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

She looks at her clothing then up at him before punching him hard in the arm, "Seriously Dominik? You could do this the whole time and you let us all wear those sad pieces of leather. At least the guys could hide it all, Hayley just barely fits in hers, not that Flynn minds it seems. Mine barely covers my ass, if I bent you always saw everything. Why'd you not do this before."

~

Meanwhile at camp Ivory was still asleep with Christian on guard, leaving Hayley and Flynn outside near the fire. Although they weren't sleeping. Much like Kayden and Dominik they were taking advantage of the sudden free time, Hayley had woken Flynn with a good morning suprise that involved only her mouth, and now she was riding him hard giggling at the thought of anyone seeing.

"You really like me in this leather," she purred, the leather slip she was wearing hugging her breasts tightly but not secured. All it took was one tug for her perfect round tits to come free, and it had already slid up her ass minutes ago when she started bouncing on his lap, "mmmmm baby...don't hold back. Kayden and Dominik could be here any minute."

Which was accurate as the two demons were almost within hearing distance already, and Hayley picked up on the soft chatter, squealing as her cheeks flamed, "Flynn. They are coming. God, the adrenaline rush. I've already had three orgasms, its your turn baby. Harder baby, hard and fast so you can release. Ooooh god yes. Like that."

Dominik giggles. "I know you could see everything, why do you think I stared at your ass so much?" He asks with another giggle, rubbing his arm. He leans in and plants a kiss on her neck. "You'd look sexy in anything baby." He says quietly, nuzzling into her soft skin.

He stands and helps her up as well, walking with her back to te camp they had set up.

~

So far, for Flynn, this had been the best morning of his life. He had been awoken by her face down in his crotch, something she had never done for him but something he plans on doing with her in the future. And then for the last hour they had been fucking each other's brains out.

Of course now that Kayden and Dominik were returning they had to hurry things up. "Fuck baby, I wish they would just disappear.." He groans before grabbing her hips, slamming her down on him as hard as he could over and over until finally he groans, blowing his load inside of her.

By the time Dominik and Kayden walk back into the camp, the couple is dressed and laying next to each other by the fire, almost as if nothing had ever happened, Flynn's face buried in a mass of fiery red hair.

Hayley is a mass of giggles as the two demons return, Flynn's hot breath on her neck making her wiggle in his arms. She's never been happier with anyone else, and while the sarcasm still leaks through when she talks to the rest of them, everyone can see how good she is with Flynn.

"Baby!" she giggles, moving her head so her hair masks her face as she kisses him, her teeth grabbing his lip and tugging, Round two is later. I promise. We can see just how far you can shove down my tight wet throat, hmmm?

Flynn grins, kissing her back happily, loving how rough she could be even without sex. Pulling on his lip makes him want round two more than ever, and her words make him shiver slightly as they continue kissing.

Im going to fuck your gorgeous face until I come. He groans in her head, his head nuzzling against hers before breaking the kiss, returning to his position with his face buried in her neck.

"Hello love birds," Kayden chirps as her and Dominik find seating, "Had a good sleep."

"Mhm," Hayley nods slightly, Flynn's face still buried in the back of her neck, hidden by her wild locks, "Ivory hasn't woken yet, not sure if Christian has and is guarding her, or if he's sleeping too. From what she told everyone, she's barely gotten a good night rest since she ended up out here. Too much at stake to let her guard down."

"That can't be good for the pups," Kayden sighed, "And she's almost due. I hope everything goes well."

Flynn kisses her neck lightly, sucking on her skin as she speaks to the two, acting to them as if he is asleep but in fact trying to get a reaction from Hayley as he knows she is embarrassed when she is publicly aroused.

Sorry I just can't help myself. He teases.

~

Dominik rests his head on Kayden's shoulder, sighing quietly as his eyes close, enjoying the moment with her while she talks to Hayley.

Hayley tries to ignore his lips, her thoughts growling at him playfully, You stop that. Before I start blushing. You know I love when you bite my skin, stop teasing.

She tried to smile and feign like nothing was happening, "So has Christian said anything about names?"

"My brother? No...he probably left it to Ivory.They don't even know the sexes yet."

"Well they can always plan ahead. Right?"

Across the unlit fire Kayden let Dominik rest against her, sitting with her legs curled as she shrugged and the topic moved on to wear she had found such clothing.

Flynn gives her skin another playful bite, continuing to do so over and over, marking the back of her neck with his teeth over and over. Who's going to stop me, sexy? He teases, a smile dancing across his lips as he continues to kiss her neck and bite at the sensitive flesh.

Hayley tries not to react but her cheeks are starting to go red from the arousal she's denying herself. Boy was he horny, and it was hard not to want her mate when he did this.

"Turns out Dominik could make firey clothing all along. He just preferred us in our cave man outfits. Don't worry though, I'll make him make everyone something. The dress is nice though. It ripped along the way, used to be much longer."

Kayden was speaking about the skirt of the dress, which had torn around her knees on a branch. She didn't mind that it had, it was unpractical before. What she really missed was her tunics, maybe with a pair of polar bear fur boots and black tights. Oh she missed those outfits.

Flynn grins as he starts to feel her arousal, how hot her cheeks were becoming, which just drives him kiss and lick some more, biting down a little harder on her neck. Sorry, I just can't help myself..

Dominik laughs. "Kayden, you know I have to touch the person's body to make them clothes, I can't just put my hand on your arm and do it, like I have to touch their body." He says. "And it's also exhausting.." He says with a yawn, nuzzling his head against her neck before resting it on her shoulder again.

"I'm calling your bullshit," Kayden laughed, "You only touched my hand to make these clothes. You can hold their hands too, or I'll just walk around nude Dom."

It was an empty threat, but one she knew would get a reacting growl from at the thought of her stripping naked and dancing around Flynn and Hayley."

Meanwhile Hayley was squeezing her knees together, trying to keep her cool, Baby stop. It feel too damn good. You might as well just fuck me in front of them at this point."

Dominik growls lowly, wrapping his arms around her to keep her in place. "Nope, my Kayden." He says with a laugh. "I will not allow you to dance around naked in front of our friends." He says to her before kissing her on her cheek.

~

Flynn chuckles. That's not going to happen.. He says in her head, biting down on her neck again. You could excuse yourself and I could follow.. He suggests.

Kayden simply rolls her eyes, "I thought so baby. Make them clothing later. or I'll be naked. Hey if you two are okay, I'm just going to check on Ivory."

"Yeah sure," Hayley cleared her throat, her cheeks a little rosy but Kayden couldn't be sure why, "I'll go out into the woods and hunt some breakfast down. Might take me a bit. If uh, Flynn...wakes...can you send him my way?"

"Sure," Kayden smiled, watching Hayley get up slowly so as not to disturb her mate and then lope off into the trees.

~

Catch me if you can Flynn. They think your asleep. And I get a head start.

Flynn raises his head as she leaves, good, she'd need the head start. He looks over at Dominik before nodding to him, jogging off into the trees after her. I intend on catching you, love. He starts sprinting, trees whipping by as he tries to catch the mane of red hair loping off into the woods.

He bursts into a clearing, looking around, he has completely lost her. "Damn.." He mutters, walking into the center of the clearing before looking around for her, disappointed that he let her escape so easily.

She had lost him. For a moment she had heard him behind her but she was small and quick while he was tall, hulking, and muscular. It was easy to get ahead. Remaining in human form she dashed away until she burst through a clearing and kept going, only stopping when she found a tree big enough to hide in. Climbing it was a breeze, and soon she was hidden in the leaves, watching him from her hiding spot as he stopped in the clearing. She giggled to herself, as she waited for him to notice the leather on the ground near where he stood. She had stripped while running, now being stark naked and sitting on the branch.

Suddenly she let out a loud howl that echoed around them, telling him she was near without giving off her location. She kept her thoughts closed from him so he couldn't cheat, knowing he;d catch her scent eventually.

Flynn picks up the leather she had dropped, giving it a sniff before looking around, she was close. The howl helps him a little more. He walks to a large tree, the scent leading him there. He looks around before sighing, he had lost her again, he lifts the leather to his nose again, giving it another sniff in an attempt to locate her.

Hayley watches him get closer...closer...so close. Angling herself so that her heels are on the branch she waits until he is perfectly in position then lets out a snarl filled with lust and desire before dropping down on him. She landed perfectly, her thighs hitting his shoulder, her hands catching his small mohawk of hair and tugging on it. She practically sat on his face, his nose diving into her folds immediatly as she let out a moan.

"Caught you baby," she groaned, his unbalance pushing her back into tree roughly, bark cutting into her skin.

Flynn jumps in surprise when she drops down on to his shoudlers, though it is a very pleasant surprise. He immediately begins pleasuring her with his mouth, licking her pussy rapidly as to pleasure her.

He keeps his hands on her asscheeks, keeping her pussy pressed against his mouth, he wants to give her the pleasure that she gave him earlier this morning.

Hayley lets out a squeal as his tongue drives into her, not expecting such a quick response. Then she melts like putty for him, her hands clinging to her hair as he thrusts her harder into the tree, his mouth moving expertly on her, his hands groping her ass hard.

"Like that...oh god yes baby just like that."

Flynn continues pleasuring her with his mouth, loving how quickly she turned from ambushing him to suddenly being ambushed herself, almost as if she hadn't expected it. He continues to lap up her juices, expertly driving his tongue into her g-spot over and over again, trying to make her cum for him.

The hunter has become the hunted, and guess who the hunted is now? He sends her, grinning into her folds before going back to completely focusing on licking her dripping slit.

"Aaaaaah," she moans loudly, his tongue ravishing her sensitive spots, causing her to rock into his mouth, wanting more and more of him, "I'm going to cum baby if you keep that up. I haven't had...had you...down there.....ohhhhhhhh...in so long."

A crazy grin stretches on his face at his thoughts. She didn't mind being his hunted. It just meant he wanted her.

Flynn is glad that he can easily do this to her. Come for me baby, I want to lick up your cum. He groans in her mind as he continues to pleasure his mate. C'mon baby, cum in my mouth

She can't deny him with those delicious thoughts swirling in her mind. Like his words were some special command she let out a howlish cry as her walls tensed and she exploded, unravelling as her juices dripped into his waiting mouth, groaning as his tongue and lips continued exploring her. Her nails dug into his scalp, overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Oooooooh Flynn," she moaned, her eyes fluttering shut and as waves of pleasure coursed through her, "This is all too good baby."

When you are done with me, I'm going to lay you down on that field and mouthfuck your cock while you lick me senseless, until neither of us have a drop left in us.

Flynn grins as he licks up her cum, giving her a throaty growl as he licks up the remainder of her cum. He lets her down, smashing his lips against hers while grabbing her breasts roughly. He breaks away before immediately latching his mouth on to one of her pert nipples, biting and sucking on the rubbery point.

He lowers him and her on to the ground where they continue to kiss, one of his hands guiding hers to his growing arousal, making a tent in his pants. Once her hand is there his own hand returns to her ass, gripping her asscheeks tightly.

Her man never gave her a second to breathe. And she loved it. Her breath hitched when he licked her clean, and then she was lowering, her legs wrapping around his waist as her mouth moved on to his, still sweet tasting and wet from her cum. His hands grew rough against her breaths as her moans continued, loving how well he knew her. Once more though, her moans stopped and her breath hitched when his mouth moved down to nip and suckle at her hard nipples, licking and teasing them.

"Dear god baby," she groaned, "Fuck yes like that Flynn. Oooooh god yes."

He lowers them and she instantly starts rubbing him where he leads her, pulling the leather down to release his throbbing member as she strokes it with quick jerky movements, her warm hands small but firm along his engorged member.

"Let me taste you," she groans, kissing him one last time before rolling them so she was on top. Crawling on her hands and knees she wiggles up till her pussy is once more at his mouth while she leans down over his cock. One hand continues to stroke it while the other holds his hip for balance. Tentatively she licks his tip once, then again before opening her mouth a little more and letting it swirl along her lips, licking and sucking all the while still stroking. Slowly she lowers her head down, taking one inch...two inch...teasing him as she goes ever so slowly. She knows he wants her to go faster, but she was teasing him, waiting for him to break and spear into her mouth, forcing himself in. At three inches she pulled back, still sucking and licking until she moved her mouth off.

"I'm dripping wet for you baby," she moaned, her folds inches from his face, his hands still on her ass even though it faced his head now, "What are you going to do to me?"

Back
Top Bottom