Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

His hands support her back as she cums, keeping her pressed against him as he fucks her through her orgasm, loving the way she moans and squeals for him. "Don't worry my pet I'm working on that." He whispers to her, biting her earlobe again. He offers her his neck to draw blood from, knowing that's what would bring her sexual high. "You have my permission sexy, take my blood and keep going." He groans.

There's an all too audible sigh of excitement as he grants her a feeding, which in the last few weeks had been hard to come by. She'd most been subtly feeding on the animals they caught, but animal blood was barely a snack compared to Dominik's. And the blood of a deer or a rabbit didn't bring that same high, that same lust that his did. Her fangs popped as she opened her mouth and ran her tongue from his ear down to his shoulder, loving the taste of his skin. Then finding her spot at the curve of his neck she bit down, sinking teeth into flesh as her fangs drove like needs into his muscles, and blood pooled into her mouth. Greedily she suckled and licked at it, possibly taking more than she should but her stomach would finally be full and her body was humming with energy. Her hips rocked harder on his, her breasts smashed into his chest as she kept a tight hold of him. It would only be his words that would stop her now, her brain shutting off as lust, pleasure, and bloodlust over took her, making her want him for hours.

Dominik lets out a sigh as she runs her tongue down his skin, making him lean his head over more, all the while continuing to bounce her on his cock. He feels the small pinch and his blood draining, a little more than usual but he easily takes some of her body heat, making her skin cold to the touch and allowing him more energy too.

He pounds into her over and over, his rhythm somehow never skipping a beat as he keeps her close, often times closing the gap between them with his lips, loving the taste of her now cold lips against his temperate ones.

Both of them are satisfied and full with their respective meals, making the sex that much more heightening, her whole body tingling with sensation. Every kiss sends electricty through her. Every thrust makes her groan and her climax continues to climb.

"Baby please let me cum again," she begs after a few minutes, her legs starting to tire from hold herself up on him, " Master please, I beg, I need to cum. I want to."

Her legs are shaking now. One more orgasm and they'd be forced to move back to the beach around the lake, just so she could lay herself down. Or maybe he'd take her from behind. There were plenty of large bouldering rocks around he could lay her over. She wanted him to cum too though, to find his release with hers. He had slapped her once across the face so lightly, yet she had felt his arousal spike within their thoughts, knowing she truly had picked a dirty man.

"Slap me again master," she groaned, hoping this would excite him and get him to climax inside of her, "Please I like it rough. Slap me however you like. I would love you to hit my nipples...real...hard...oooooh..."

Dominik decides to tease her a little more. "Not yet love, don't cum yet." He says while continuing his hard and fast pace, as if expecting her to hold on just for him.

As per request he pulls her closer using her collar, hitting her across the face hard before doing the same with both of her nipples, making the skin red. "Cum with me now." He says as his seed explodes within her, burying itself deep inside of her.

He groans loudly and presses his lips to hers, this had been one of his best prgasms with her so far and he wants more and more, their love making not even tiring.

"OH FUCK...OH GOD FUCK BABY!" she's growling out, barely holding together. She isn't fond of him hitting her face but he can feel its working for him. However his slaps across her nipples make her explode, perfectly timed as he orders her too and she lets out his name over and over, screaming to the heavens as she coats him once more, her body shaking severely with the effort every orgasm takes out of her.

"Take me to land," she whispers, sweat dripping down her brow as she curls into him, a single moment when she isn't playing the submissive, "Dominik my legs are falling asleep. Please take me to land. There are plenty of rocks...if you want to...you know..."

THIS IS MY 2000th POST!

Dominik makes note that the face hitting would not be happening again, when he feels her orgasm he does as she wishes, pulling her to land. However, he is not done with her yet.

"If you can't walk, crawl on the ground, I'll lead you with the leash." He says with a grin, giving her some room with it. "Find a nice rock to lay down on, and I'll ravage you more." He says, expecting her to start crawling, which would be so sexy from his point of view as he gets a nice view of her ass and her submissiveness.

Kayden laughed but did as she was told, pulling herself off and getting onto her knees. By the time she crawled out of the water her body was soaked, so that he got a perfect view of her round ass as water dripped down it. She continued to crawl, giggling and blushing at it but a part of her liked it. Finding a good rock she placed her elbows on it then pushed to her feet so her ass stuck out in the air while she was still bent over, ready and willing.

"Am I a good girl master?" she winked at him, using a teasing tone that somehow came out sounding sexier than she meant it to be.

Dominik watches her with a wide grin on his face, approaching her from behind and stroking her hair softly. "You're a very good girl... My submissive girl." He says with a laugh, his hand releasing her hair and tracing down her back lightly, finally reaching her ass where his hands take place on her hips, immediately thrusting back into her.

"I love this effect you have on me." He growls to her. "Makes me want more and more, and I'll have it." He says before kissing the small of her back. "Won't I, baby?"

"Ooooooh," she groans, her eyes rolling back as he plummets back into her pussy from this angle, loving it all too much, "Yes baby. Yes you will. Oh god yes."

She pushes back against him so each thrust is met by her ass hitting his stomach, a nice cushion for him as he ploughs her. She wonders for a brief second what it would feel like if he was in both her holes...but that had to be impossible and she was just getting greedy.

"Harder," Kayden moaned, digging her nails into the rock, "Please master, fuck me harder."

Dominik is loving the new submissive Kayden, how she acted and talked, and how she was all his. "Your wish is my command, sexy." He says before going back to his full out rhythm, going as fast and hard as he can in and out of her. "Do you like that? Tell me how much you love me fucking your tight pussy." He says before smacking down on her ass hard, looking into her thoughts for a reaction, most of this experience so far was experimenting for future endeavors. He tugs on her leash, tightening the collar around her neck to make it tighter. He smacks her ass again, loving how she likes it rough from him.

Kayden is panting as if she was in heat, her arousal overwhelming. His words, his roughness, all of it pleasured her in fantastic ways.

"Fuck my pussy harder," she groaned, "God you do it so hard. So good. Mmmmm."

As he slapped her ass hard her thoughts returned to wondering if she would get anal, or if he knew of any toys he could stuff in there. Thinking about him filling her ass then smacking down on it made her so wet it almost felt like she had cum, but she was holding on for him, for his permission. Dominik liked being dominant, and she would give it to him.

"Oh yes baby. Oh god, it feels so good master."

He hears her thoughts, and once again her wish is his priority. He pulls out of her, lining up with the ass he had already dominated before slipping inside, burying himself completely inside of her before smacking both of her asscheeks very hard, leaving them red and irritated.

He starts up his fast and hard pace, slamming into her ass over and over, wanting to give her pleasure while also teasing her into cumming. He reaches forward and grabs her hair, pulling her head back so that she is looking at him. "Watch me while I dominate you baby." He whispers before smacking her ass again.

God was he ever so big. Her ass was so tight he barely fit, and she could feel herself stretching as he buried himself into her, her ever so tight walls clinging to him. Her panting grew worse, her heart racing at how good it felt feeling so full. But it was nothing compared to when he smacked her ass, pressing her walls harder into him with the sting of his slap. She couldn't even handle the pleasure, her body orgasming in that second without her even knowing, her cries of pleasure growing louder as her juices dripped down her legs.

"Tooooo good," she groaned, at a loss for other words as he pounded into her ass. Every time he slapped she felt her juices flow a little more, her body want with desire. She held on to her orgasm though, not wanting another slip up. He tugged her head back and she watched with her mouth slightly open, panting hard.

Dominik groans loudly, his hand finding her pussy and starting to rub it slowly, trying to double her pleasure in this moment. "Look at you, so fucking sexy." He whispers to her, tightening the collar for a moment while he plunges his tongue into her open mouth. When he breaks away his grip on her collar loosens. "Good girl." He says while continuing to pound into her ass.

He knows that she is holding on for him, and he loves it. "Such a good girl, I hope you're enjoying your reward." He says before letting out a groan, the tightness of her ass allowing his pleasure to be maximum as of this moment.

Kayden squealed as his fingers found her folds, wiggling closer to him so that he could push in deeper. She loved how kinky her man was, and how good he made her feel.

"i love this," she groaned, squeezing her thighs so that she wouldn't climax without his permission, "Master...can I climax? Please baby...please let me release."

Dominik groans quietly, holding himself back so that their escapades could continue without interruption. "Come for me Kayden." He says to her, kissing the center of her back while continuing to thrust in and out of her.

She couldn't handle how good it felt to have his cock buried in her ass. His words pushed her to the very edge, but she wanted more.

"Slap my ass," she groaned, "Slap the cum out of me master. Please, I'm begging you."

Dominik chuckles, nodding his head before slamming his open palm down on to her ass cheek, the smacking sound that followed rings through the air around them, louder than the noises they were both making at this time.

"Good girl." He says while smoothing his hands over her ass, giving it another slap or two just because he can.

She screams out, and as if on que her body explodes with a climax, her juices squirting an flowing from her as he remained in her ass.

"Fill me!" Kayden begged, sweat beading don her neck, "Please baby, fill my ass with your sweet cum. I don't want to wait for you any longer love. Please bsby please..."

Dominik lets her ride out her orgasm before groaning in response to her pleads. "I'm coming." He groans before his seed fills her ass, he pulls out of her and watches it drip out.

He gives her collar a tug, he falls so that he is sitting, the tug causing her to fall on to his lap, straddling him. He kisses her softly, a great end to their frantic fucking. Did you enjoy yourself?

Immensely, her thoughts purred back, kissing him lovingly as the leash and collar vanished so it was just Kayden naked in his arms. She snuggled into him, laying her head on his shoulder as she kissed his neck, her lips still wet from drinking.

"You taste delicious," her voice is silky and content, as Kayden closes her eyes, "Can we just...just stay like this for a minute?"

Dominik sighs softly as she kisses his neck, leaning his head over so that she could have all of the space she wanted. "Yeah, I coild stay like this forever." He says, his arms wrapped around her.

"Thanks for being here for me Kayden." He says softly. "You're so beautiful, I don't know what I would do without you." He says quietly, starting to kiss her neck in turn, lightly biting her to make a mark on her. "When we go to human civilization, that mark will tell them you're with me." He says quietly.

She giggled, "You know that mark will last a few hours before fading silly. But I'm already yours. And if you want the world to know we will find a way to show it that doesn't involve frequent hickeys. Maybe a tattoo...or some form of jewelry like the rings Flynn and Hayley where. Or just go Christian and Ivory's route and knock me up."

The last line was a joke and she laughed lightly about it, although it did remind her about her sister-in-law and the others.

"Dom we should get back soon before they come looking for us. Ivory will need all the help she can get...where did we put our clothing again? Oh shit...back at camp."

Dominik laughs. 'Hopefully it'll last for a few more than a few hours." He says while continuing to hold her. "Maybe we'll get tattoo's." He says with a chuckle, shaking his head at her last comment, not really wanting children at the current moment.

"You're right we should get back." He says. He laughs about their clothing situation, he touches her skin, fire envelops her body before fading, revealing a beautiful dress, elegantly marked with flame that seem real. "That'll do, a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl." He says to her before kissing her lips.

For himself a simple pair of leather pants, though they seem a little scorched. "An old trick I learned from Hell, making clothing.. Out of fire, but y'know." He says with a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom