Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

hattiewatson_zps9dq5lahf.jpg

She slids down, wrapping her legs as best she can around his waist, her knees tucking in to hold her up. Her arms wrap around his shoulders as she leans into the kiss, tasting her juices on his lips. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she licks them off, feeling like she's within a dream with him.

"I never knew love till I found you," she whispered, being oddly sentimental. Perhaps it was how every inch of her body was on fire at his touch, or how she'd watched him kill a man only a hour before for her honor and love, "Of course I love you Flynn."

SYFY-Shannara-Chronicles-Manu-Bennett_zpsvaaac7sz.jpg

Flynn buries his face into her neck while she speaks, kissing the sensitive flesh as it was a turn on for his last mate, he wanted to see if it would happen with her as well. He pulls away from her and rests his forehead against hers.

"Before we start, bite my neck and taste my blood, it's tradition." He whispers to her before exposing his neck to her, wanting her to experience the high of tasting blood as she had probably heard about from her brother.

Her eyes widened as he spoke...this was it. It didn't mean they were mated, as Daerk had flaunted in her face, but tasting another wolf's blood was so...trusting. How her brother ever convinced girl's to let him do it was beyond her, but Hayley had always noticed a lack of bite marks on him.

"Will it hurt you?" she asked, her head leaning into his, her lips on his jaw as she kissed down to his neck, nervous of failing horribly and hurting him on her first try, "Maybe you should show me first."

The uncertainty in her voice was very unlike Hayley and as she moved her head back he could see the slight anxiety in her eyes.

"I just don't know what I'm doing, and I don't want to mess up my first time. I always dreamt of this, but I never really understood what this was."

Pulling her hair to one shoulder she exposed her neck for him, "Please baby? Show me the ropes."

Flynn smiles, closing his eyes as her lips trail down his jaw to his neck. He watches her as she speak, looking to her exposed neck before nodding.

"Even if you messed up it wouldn't hurt me.. But yeah, I'll show you." He says before leaning in, smoothing his tongue over the skin of her neck before lightly sinking one of his canine's into her skin, lapping up the blood that proceeds to come out with a sigh, it always felt really good.

"Now you." He says before exposing his neck to her, allowing her an opportunity to do the same thing to his neck, to allow her to experience the same high.

There was a pinch, and then everything tingled along her neck, the feeling of him sucking making her wet and horny. When he offered his neck she felt more confident and mimicked him, kissing and licking the spot on his neck before sinking her sharp teeth in, drinking the blood that flowed freely into her mouth.

She'd tasted blood before in her kills, but never like this. It was euphoric, the taste divine, the smell of it making her hungry for more as her body began to tingle and her nerves bounced around. She understood by what he meant with the high, everything felt all too good with his blood in her system. She wanted to keep drinking, to never stop but she knew better. Forcing her teeth back she licked the wound clean and pulled away, cutting herself short of doing something dangerous.

"You taste divine," she moaned, her body thrumming with energy and desire, "What will you do to me next my Flynn?"

Flynn closes his eyes as she kisses and licks the spot she would be biting on his neck, her teeth on his skin makes him groan in delight, loving how fast she learned from him.

"As do you." He whispers to her, nuzzling his head into hers. "Next? I'm going to take your innocence." He says to her quietly. "Are you ready?" He asks, they could be rough all they want, but the first time is meant to be lovely and sentimental, as it meant the start of a life together.

He walks her over to the bed, pinning her again before taking his pants off, allowing his manhood to come out, already hard from all of the foreplay they had been doing together.

He lines himself up with her, looking into her eyes as the head of his cock parts his pussy lips and slowly starts to bury itself within her, not wanting to go too fast and hurt her. He starts to slide in slowly, and then he is buried completely inside of her, he pulls her close, trying to comfort her through the pain.

When he feels she is comfortable he starts to move in and out of her slowly to allow her to get used to the feeling, he knows she will like it rough but for now he would allow her to adapt to this new feeling she would be experiencing.

She clings to him as he walks her over and lays her down gently. Her beast is being soft on her, probably because she had no idea what was to come. Her eyes widen when his pants drop, staring at his impressive member then frowning at it.

"Uh...how's that suppose to fit in me?" she squeaked, slightly embarrassed to ask, but at his size compared to hers it felt like a good question.

Saying nothing, he decided to show her, directing himself until his tip is pressed against and parting her pussy lips, and she bites her lips at the feeling of them spreading for his girth. As he pushes himself in the first thing she experiences is excitement, then overwhelment, and then aching pain as he stretches all her tight virgin walls, her throbbing erection penetrating her. Hayley holds back the cry of pain in her throat, instead squeezing her eyes shut and curling into him as Flynn holds her, Hayley's nails digging and cutting into his chest to show the amount of pain she was in.

When he began to pull out it feels slightly less intrusive, and when he pushes back in the pain is still there, but she always enjoys it a little more, trying to hold on to that pleasure. By his fifth thrust Hayley is relaxing, letting her back hit the bed again as she starts to enjoy it, feeling thoroughly filled by his impressive size and length inside her small body.

"More," she groans, when the pain has all but vanished and her appetite has grown, "I'm ready Flynn."

Flynn lets her dig her nails into him, holding on to her until she stops, knowing the pain that she must be feeling with her virginity being lost to him.

Something changes when her innocence is taken, a mental bond beginning to form between them as they start their lovemaking, he grants her wish for more, starting to go a little bit faster with each thrust until he is going as fast and hard as he can go into her, groaning in pleasure at her tightness.

He starts to see her thoughts, exploring her mind he begins to feel her emotion and see her memories, she would probably experience the same.

He pauses for a brief moment to grab her legs, pulling her all the way down on him before moving her legs up on to his shoulders, his hands keeping them there. He starts up the rhythm again, the feeling now magnified as her little body is trapped under his grasp.

She can feel it. At the edge of her mind he's there, and when she reaches out its like he pulls her in, all his memories, his emotions, his thoughts and dreams, all at her fingertips. Hayley doesn't touch them though, too enthralled with the mindblowing sex as Flynn's pace continues to quicken as does her pleasure.

"I'm going..." she gets out before she lets out a cry, her body shaking in his grasp as the pleasure within her explodes gloriously, wrapping and enveloping her, cascading to every inch of her body.

"Oh god," she cries out, shaking with the effort of her orgasm, "Is that what they all feel like?"

She gets her answer soon enough as he pulls her legs over his shoulders, burying deeper if even possible with her, and a second orgasm ripples through her. At his size, every thrust magnifies her climaxes, and they began rolling over one another, her body unable to handle the pleasure as it explodes again and again. Her moans become outright cries of passion, calling his name to the heavens. At one point a moan become a howl as her most explosive orgasm hits her, her whole body shaking with the effort of it.

I'm the luckiest girl alive, she thinks, forgetting he can hear.

Flynn groans as she orgasms, her pussy tightening around him as they continue their love making, she seems to be having orgasms over and over, never stopping until her body is shaking, he can only imagine how exhausting it is.

He hears her thought, the words bringing a grin to his lips. "I'll remember that." He says with a laugh before his eyes close, he groans loudly, unable to speak because of the pleasure he is feeling, his thoughts letting her know that he is about to let go.

He groans loudly as his seed spills inside of her, he pulls out of her and lifts her up again, laying her on the bed with him. He keeps her close, muttering into her ear. "And that, my lovely wolf, is sex." He says with a chuckle, nuzzling his head against hers, feeling closer to her already.

Her own groans match his as he orgasms and she can feel him throb inside of her, sending her into one last spiraling climax. When he pulls out she is somewhat thankful, unsure how much more she could handle, sweat beading her body. She allows him to place her and get comfortable, curling into the large man happily. His endearing words of calling her "his wolf" made her smile more, loving how close she already felt to him.

"Can we have that every night?" she whispered into his skin, kissing his chest, "And morning. And maybe between meals too."

Relaxed now she could feel his thoughts at the edges of hers, able to listen if she wished to. Hayley had thought it would take more practice, or be harder, but it was easier for her to feel him. She hadn't tried to reach out and speak within her mind though, and she wondered if that was the challenging part.

"There's supposed to be a wedding tomorrow," Hayley murmured, just thinking out of the blue, although he could now hear her thoughts, feel how torn she was over it. On one hand she wanted to announce her love to Flynn to the whole clan. On the other hand, she worried her father might do something.

"Father had it arranged the day before my birthday it seems. I'm sure he prepared for weeks, and his plan was to mate me off to whichever candidate lost the third Trial. Thankfully I have you to protect me though. Flynn...should I cancel the wedding? Or should we go? He can't stop us if we do, after all it was arranged for me."

She didn't know if she liked the idea of a wedding to announce their partnership in life, feeling it was overly fairy tale and girlish for Hayley. But she didn't mind the idea of rubbing Flynn in her father's and the rest of the clan's faces, letting them know she had chosen him.

Flynn laughs. "Too much is never good, you'd be sore for weeks if we did it between meals." He says while kissing the top of her head, glad that she is excited for it.

He listens to her words, biting the bottom of his lip softly, her clan would not be happy about their mating. "Whatever you want to do, beautiful." He says to her quietly.

He doesn't want to ruin her fairy tale dream as he had seen within her mind, his hands run up and down her back, his head nuzzling against hers. "I love you too.." He mumbles to her, as if responding to the last time she had said it to him.

38616f1a5b2a88a7b4c3dd0f3ef88a57.jpg

His soft words and gentle touch started lulling her to sleep, as Hayley fought to keep her eyes open, wanting to soak in every second with him.

"I'll just...I'll think about it...we have all night...to think...and sleep..."

Tucking herself more into him she let her eyes closed, promising herself it was only for a minute or two. In no time she's fast asleep, snuggled into the wolf who had won her heart, her mind, and now her soul.

Flynn smiles at her sleepiness, knowing how exhausting sex can be. He kisses the top of her forehead softly before closing his eyes, easily falling asleep next to her.

In the morning Flynn decides to sleep in, not bothering with going to the Pit for Kayden's lessons, she had learned plenty and most of their lessons now we're just sparring, he hopes she takes his absence as a hint that there is no practice.

38616f1a5b2a88a7b4c3dd0f3ef88a57.jpg

Hayley stirred early in the morning, but even trying to roll over hurt, her lower regions stiff and sore from sex the night before. A stray thought wondered if this would every morning after sex due to his girth, but she was too tired to entertain the notion. Instead she nestled in to her mate, smiling happily to herself to have him as she fell back asleep.

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

Kayden was happy Flynn didn't show up. She was on her way to practice sparring - she'd learned most of the foot work and moves, now all she needed was to perfect her timing and balance - but when she stepped through the archway and into the Pit she heard voices. Being careful not to be seen she peaked over the platforms edge and saw roughly eight or nine men, all red heads and Gernesh, their Beta. Word had spread fast about Flynn's challenge and the fight that had broken out the night before, it had become the talk of the party. Even Kayden who hadn't joined in the festivities had heard about it before going to bed. So she knew when she saw them that they were waiting for Flynn to show up to practice. And being smart Kayden just backed out and waited in the hall, wanting to warn Flynn before he arrived. But after fifteen minutes she realized he was either running late or not coming at all so she made her way to his room - she'd only ever visited once before - and knocked quietly.

She felt she owed her tutor this much, to warn him about the attack laying in wait. For one, she was sure Gernesh would try again and two, she now understood why Katerina had loved her tutor so dearly, like an older brother or father. Flynn was tough, but patient, he explained things perfectly and congratulated you when you succeeded. In the mornings while they stretched he'd let her vent, listening and advising her problems like no one else would. The man was a bit gruff, and crossing him wouldn't be wise, but he definitely had a soft spot for those he cared about.

"Flynn?" she called softly, knocking again on the door. It wasn't like him to be late or absent, but she was sure last night's beating had taken a toll. Kayden just wanted to warn him, and leave him be.

Flynn feels her stir but he doesn't wake up, not wanting to bother her as she snuggles into his chest. He sighs and strokes her hair softly, he hears a knock on the door and he pulls her off of him, throwing on a pair of pants and throwing the covers over Hayley before walking over to the door.

He opens it and sees Kayden. "Morning." He says quietly. "Sorry, no practice today.. I'm kinda busy." He says while motioning to the heap of red hair and luscious curves in his bed.

Kayden gave him a genuine smile, "I heard. I'm happy for you Flynn. Truly, I think she's great for you. Her father...not so much. I only came to warn you, he has a band of goons and is probably looking for another fight. Gernesh has always been hot headed. Just watch your back, alright?"

She bid him farewell and left him to his new mate, wondering how that must feel. To be able to choose, truly chose who you wanted to love.

Daniel-Gillies_zps6mtt1mow.jpg

Dominik wakes up covered in sweat, he had the worst nightmare of his life but he had chosen to sit through it, often enough they might tell you something of the future.. Which it did. He gets out of bed and washes his face off, groaning quietly, today was the day.

He changes his clothes and walks out of his room, spotting Kayden as she leaves Flynn's room, he jogs to catch up with her. "Hey!" He calls to her, catching up with her. "Library. Now. I have something important for you." He says, there is a sense of urgency in his voice.

Oh god. She groaned internally as she sees Dominik down the hall, waving her down. Shit. She really wasn't ready for another one of his lies. She was already angry enough, and she had too much on her plate with that mysterious wolf and note, and the riddle about a demon...she doesn't have time for this.

"Dominik I'm not really-" he cut her off, pushing her towards the library as he told her he needed to speak to her.

"Can this wait?" she asks even as she pushes through the library doors. There are a handful of wolves inside this morning, possibly dropping off books or picking new ones up, and one couple that look like they drank too much and passed out in the library.

"Make it quick," she sighed, following him to her little oasis in the back.

He sits down at the table and watches her do the same before starting. "I'm done lying to you." He says to her. "You told me the whole truth about Katerina and now I'm going to give you the whole truth about me." He explains.

"My life is in danger because of this, I trust you to keep it because I keep your secrets." He says before taking a breath. "I'm not a werewolf. I'm a demon, from hell, I'm a mercenary working for the River Pack and I was hired to help Stephen win the trials, it was supposed to be easy and it was for a little while, even though the little bastard hated me so much.. But then I met you and everything got really complicated, more so when I found out the whole deal." He explains. "I knew I couldn't let Stephen win because honestly I was planning on letting him have Katerina, getting my money, and then maybe try to get Kayden, but y'know how that worked out." He says.

"But the whole deal is that I killed Stephen, he found me in private and told me that he would reveal my secret and of course your father would have me put to death.. I can't say I'm sorry for protecting my own ass and I'm done being sentimental and shit, this is the real me, Kayden." He says before holding out his palm, a flame dances within it, he closes it and it quenches. "I wasn't lying to you when I said I didn't cheat in that fight, I honestly only used my body." He says to her quietly.

He hopes that she won't hate him, his eyebrows knit together, he seems to have gotten a lot of weight off of his chest.

She's...well she's dumbfounded.

The last person she would have accused would have been Dominik, but as he says it everything suddenly pieces together. It made so much more sense, how he always seemed a step behind on werewolf business, how she'd never seen him as a wolf. The burning hadn't been a dirty trick...well it had within a werewolf fight, but he hadn't used tricks to burn them.

"I..." she felt speechless, all this information was being thrown at her within one day. What if she had chosen him without knowing? She'd remain an omega...which meant the end of their bloodline as Alpha. But...did she care about that? She never wanted to be Alpha. And yet, there was still a small sliver of her hoping to please her father, to make herself the daughter he could be proud of. But if she chose Lukai...would they be happy? Would she be happy with Dominik?

"This is a lot to process," she whispered, her eyes staring at her hands on the table as her mind whirled.

She sat in silence, giving herself time to adjust, to swallow the information, scared that if she spoke she'd get mad. She'd been so stressed to play Katerina perfectly she was actually becoming her sister, her short temper and all as of late. It needed to stop.

"So you are a fire demon. And you were hired, but you broke contract because you and Stephen never saw eye to eye and he threatened you. You...are a fire demon. A demon. So...Stephen's father hired you?"

Dominik nibbles the inside of his cheek as she processes the information he had told her. He watches her while she speaks, seemingly dumbfounded by what he had to say.

"Yeah, his dad hired me to help him win, but I couldn't go through with it.. And I'm a demon, I'm unsure of what else to say about it today."

Kayden nodded, her mind clearing as a solution resolves, "Follow me."

Getting up, she started leading him out of the library, having a plan she wasn't yet willing to share, "So you really are a demon? I always imagined demons being crueller. Are you defective?"

She laughed at her joke, "I just mean, I read demons were emotionless, and you've made it clear your interested in...me," the thought of it made her blush, even though she was still confused over whether she liked him or not, "You also seem rather...docile."

They continued down the hall, towards the guest rooms.

Dominik nods and stands, following her out of the library towards the guest rooms.

"I'm not defective, I'm just able to keep my cool." He explains. "Honestly if you piss me off enough I become the text book definition of one." He says as they walk.

"Yeah, see, books were published by humans and recovered by the supernaturals, and because of human religion there is a very biased opinion on us." He says with the roll of his eyes. "Everyone has some form of emotion." He explains.

Kayden nodded, "Good to know."

The got to one door and she knocked, hearing someone shuffle behind it. When it opened Stephen father was inside, looking distraught.

"Not now," he demanded, trying to shut the door but Kayden caught it and using the strength she'd been gaining from training forced it open, making Dominik follow her in.

"Lock it," she whispered.

"What do you want Katerina?" he demanded, moving into the room, "I just found out my sun is dead, now what?"

"I want Dominik's money," she demanded, "Oh yeah. I know. Dominik's a demon, and you hired him. Now if I were you, I wouldn't want the Alpha princess to go to her father and tell him her findings. One look into things are there may be a new position open for Beta in the Western Pack."

"Are you threatening me?"

"I'm glad you keep up," she crossed her arms, fully encompassing her sister, "I get this man's money. And no one tells the Alpha."

"And what of him?" he asked.

"He has to stay in the Trials for face value," she shrugged, "He's agreed to play the part to get paid. You shouldn't have cheated."

He rummaged under his bed then tossed her a leather pouch full of gold coins. Before he started yelling at them Kayden got herself and Dominik out of there and well down the hall before stopping and handing him the pouch.

"There," she pushed it into his hands, "That's handled. Now there is nothing holding you here Dominik. No more lies. You can leave if you wish. Pretend none of this ever happened."

A part of her wanted him to stay, really liking him, but it wasn't her choice. If he wanted out of this it was his choice. If he wanted to press me against a wall and kiss me, that's his choice too. What am I thinking? This wouldn't work...would it?

Back
Top Bottom