Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

38616f1a5b2a88a7b4c3dd0f3ef88a57.jpg

She held his head in her lap, pulling him back to lying down when he tried to sit up, massaging his temples for him as tears balled in her eyes.

"I told you not to do that," she whispered, "My father is furious now. Oh Flynn, it broke my heart to see you beaten. Please, please just apologise and back out. I'll lie, I just can't see you dead. It would break my heart."

"Hey Hayley," someone approached.

"Fuck off," she snapped, going from soft and worried to angry like a switch.

"Jeez woman," the man backed off.

"Can you fight Flynn? At all?" she asked, stroking his hair as she stared at his puffy eye, "Oh my perfect beast, why did you have to do that for me? I tried to protect you."

91726834408838cf745ac4621d0f5491.jpg

"Not long now," she murmured, speaking about the pups, "The Elders said I was almost two months along. Only two months to go, maybe four if the buggers don't want to be born. But they will be with us soon. And I know you'll protect us love. I just feel safer with you than with a million warriors."

SYFY-Shannara-Chronicles-Manu-Bennett_zpsvaaac7sz.jpg

"Hayley I love you." He says to her quietly. "I couldn't let you go and mate with Bear, I would never forgive myself if I stood by and did nothing." He says softly, looking up at her with his good eye. "I'm not going to back out."

He nods to her. "Kiss me once and I'll die for you if necessary.. Or I'll take down that bastard.. I have an idea." He says softly to her. "He hasn't an idea how to fight with a sword.. My challenge.. My terms.." He says with a laugh.

bb56c566a6b7db40a01136d4024eb977.jpg

Brea let out a giggle, reaching out and petting the little furball, "Oh it's so sweet and tiny. I wish I could have one of these little guys. Mum and da always say no to pets though. You're very lucky Ven."

She continued to giggle, continuing to talk to him, truly enjoying the human's company.

"Even in pain you have a sense of humor," she smiled, "God, you really are my perfect other half."

Leaning down she kissed his bruised eye, then his forehead, and finally his mouth. She cared little if anyone saw, letting the kiss linger before releasing him so as to let him stand. She helped him to his feet, her left hand intertwining with his.

"Don't leave me Flynn. Ever."

Oscars-weekend-chris-wood-38181551-600-796.jpg

Christian smiles again. "Let's ditch the party, I haven't slept in awhile and neither have you." He says before leading her to their quarters, laying down with her and wrapping his arms around her as he falls asleep.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven smiles at her giggles. "Well, I wouldn't say I'm lucky.. I'm human after all, not really welcome around here." He says while rubbing the back of his head. He returns his chinchilla to his hood before returning his attention to her.

"If you want we could go out to the woods sometime and get him some food." He offers with a grin on his face.

Flynn laughs, kissing her back when her lips connect with his. He stands up with her help, intertwining his fingers with hers and walking with her to the Pit, walking down into the center of it.

"I'm setting the challenge!" He yells. "No changing! Swords only!" He yells to the wolves. "My challenge, my rules!"

When they arrive in the Pit Hayley can feel her father's scowl as she descends with Flynn, her had in his guiding him as he is still dizzy and off balance by the one eye closed shut. The thought of him playing with swords worries her more - wouldn't his aim be off? - but she holds her tongue as she moves off to the side and lets him entire the ring alone. Bear seemed to balk a little bit at the challenge to use the sword, but remained stony faced. Hayley knew he had no training, he was just trying to will himself the notion he wouldn't die.

Brea giggled, petting the cute little rodent more, "I would love that. Mother always tells me to be nice to the forest dwellers, because they are what give us life in return. I go out every week and feed the squirrels, and sometimes the birds. I would love to help feed this little guy."

Flynn stumbles to the sword rack, raising a fit of laughter from the audience. He grabs a sword and throws it to Bear before grabbing his own.. Trying so hard to focus his mind and focus with his good eye. The battle begins.

Flynn kneels down and picks up a scoop of sand in his one hand, the other holds a massive two handed sword, but with his strength he holds it in one, he decides to play the defense, closing both of his eyes and keeping his hand full of sand pressed to the ground, unmoving.

Ven smiles. "That's right, though the Chinchilla only eats from our hand, doesn't do much other than shit, eat, and sleep." He says with w chuckle. "though they are good companions when there is an absent of friends." He says while rubbing the back of his head.

Brea smiled, "I tried to keep a pet once, but it died. And mum said it was silly of me to try and tame a goat when I'm a wolf. But I was lonely back then till I made friends. I'm sure you have friends now too, right?"

The look he had said otherwise and she blushed, her freckled cheeks turning pink as her white hair fell into her face and she brushed it back, "Does the little guy have a name?"

Hayley sat on the edge of her seat, watching painfully as Flynn stumbled, giving death glares at the fire wolves who had laughed.

"Think its funny you beat a man down so he can't stand straight," she snarled, "You must feel tough, it took five guys just to bruise his one eye. No wonder you all stick together. It's okay though, at least that gives you ten hands to jerk each other off with."

The men snapped their mouths shut, surprised at her vulgar words while Gernesh flinched but said nothing.

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

Kayden had missed all the commotion, too busy having quite the talk with Lukai. When they were done, she thanked him and told him to enjoy the party before excusing herself.

"Dominik!" she called seeing him down the hall.

She waited till he was close enough to see the anger in her eyes before turning and storming towards the library, silently bidding him to follow.

Flynn feels vibrations in the sand as Bear comes running for the kill, in a quick motion he flings sand from the Pit's floor into Bear's eyes before slamming the hilt of his sword into the boy's chest.

He watches Bear stagger and fall, gasping for air, Flynn walks over to him and holds the tip of his sword to Bear's neck. "She is mine." He growls. "You're too young to be killed, you will stay on the ground until I leave with my mate, or else I will gut you like I gutted your pathetic brother." He growls before stepping off of him.

He turns and walks towards the edge of the arena, he hears a battle cry as Bear lunges at his exposed back, Flynn flips around, knocking the sword from Bear's hands. He then swipes his sword at the man's feet, causing him to fall. Flynn staggers to him, keeping a foot on his chest. "You die now." He growls.

He takes his foot off before slicing cleanly up Bear's entire body, from the center of his legs to the tip of his head, he then drops his bloody sword, grabbing both of the boy's legs and lifting his body, ripping the body into two pieces, causing blood to stain the floor of the arena.

He casts aside the two parts, howling in victory before turning his attention to the audience. "Is there any body else who questions my claim to the fire princess?!" He yells to them, they all seem stunned by the gory display.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

He sighs. "As a human, I'm pretty much an outcast, tge fact that you came over to talk to me surprised me a lot.. Thanks by the way, for giving me some form of positive attention." He says with a smile.

"His name is Otis, named after the Nordic God of Luck." He explains. "Because I am so very lucky these wolves did not rip me to shreds when I came here." He says to her.

Daniel-Gillies_zps6mtt1mow.jpg

Dominik had just been released form the infirmary, his wounds now completely healed. He walks up the hallway when Kayden spots him, he gives her a smile and approaches, but he sees the anger within her and immediately regrets his decision.

He bites the bottom of his lip before walking into the library with her, walking to the corner of the room where they had first kissed, he sits down at the table awkwardly, looking a little confused. "What's wrong?" He asks her.

Kayden was pacing, too angry to sit down.

"You cheated," she stated matter of factly," you cheated and then pretended nothing happened. I tell you my big secret, which hurts to do and you can't own up to cheating? Lukai told me and Stephen backed up his story. Although the boys still so concussed he was barely able to nod, and still can't speak. The point is you cheated."

She slapped her hands down on the table for effect, "when I said I liked the dangerous side of you I hadn't meant this. If father knew you'd be disqualified. I have to think about what to do next but Dom...no more tricks like that. I don't know if you got Ven to help or found a charm or something, but werewolves don't use dirty tricks like that."

~

Hayley was on her feet when Bear charged, terrified. She jumped forward, instinct winning over logic but stopped short at the edge of the arena as Flynn caught him and tore him literally in half, blood splurting everywhere including on Hayley who got flecks of blood on her face and short, staring in half horror and half pride at the man to be her mate.

"Your a barbarian!" One of them cried out, another man throwing up.

"Well he's my barbarian," Hayley defended, turning on the shocked small crowd, "that is how a wolf is supposed to fight for his woman. By any means necessary."

"Hayley..."her father started.

She turned on her hair, flicking her hair as she stomped to Flynn and offered to help support him as he limped out.

"I'm yours," she whispered, wanting him to know he had truly won, "I'm all yours Flynn."

Dominik raises his eyebrows at her. "So my competition and the man who I humiliated are spreading rumors about me and you believe them?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "Go ask Bear, I fought him too, he's unbiased." He says to her. "I didn't cheat, I didn't use a charm, or a spell, I used only what was provided.. Myself, I only used myself in that fight." He says to her.

But I'm not a werewolf.. He wants to tell her so badly, but he knows she would never even consider him if she knew, maybe he would tell her later. He leans back in his chair and watches her. "I swear Kayden, I didn't cheat." He says to her softly. "Calm down now, we can go down to the party if you want, drinks and all of that might help ease your mind." He offers.

In the back of his mind.. A thought occurs.. Stephen, I will be seeing you later..

~

Flynn leans against Hayley as they walk out, the adrenaline wearing off, causing him to limp again. He listens to her soft words, a smile tugging at his face. "I would fight a thousand battles like that for you.." He says quietly to her.

He walks with her to his quarters, collapsing on his bed with a groan, his hand instinctively reaching up to his shut out eye and rubbing it, as if irritated. He is bleeding a little from a slash on his side, the blood staining the bedspread under him, though he doesn't seem to notice.

"Lukai sought me out, and he's not the kind to use lies to win. He didn't even ask for a rematch, he just wanted me to know you played dirty in the Trial. And of course I don't believe half of what Stephen says."

She hated he was denying it, and it hurt he wouldn't trust her with the truth. Pulling a slip on paper from her boot she slapped it in front of him.

"Luke brought me evidence. The nurses wrote out a summary of Stephen's wounds since he had to be taken to the infirmary when you broke his teeth. There was a burn mark on his muzzle too. Explain your way out of that one Dominik."

Hayley lowered him to his bed before rushing to his bathroom for clean clothes, bring back with her a bucket of hot water with them. Kneeling beside him she cleaned his wounds, pressing one cloth to his eye so he couldn't rub and infect it, and washing the blood off his side.

"Um excuse me," there was a small knock on the door and a boy of maybe fifteen stood there, looking slightly scared. She recognized him by the burns on his hands that had scarred, one of the boys who had thought it funny to attack her, "I was sent to give you this."

Stepping forward he handed her a small parcel wrapped in white cloth, then scurried away. unwrapping the cloth she found crushed up herbs of all kinds and a note to administer them all at once with a glass of water, as they would help Flynn's concussion and ease the stinging pain.

"Handsome I have medicine for you," she stood up, scooping the herbs into her hand, "I need you to eat all this and I will bring you a glass of water."

"We aren't all big and scary," Brea gleamed, "We are supposed to be, but some of us just like the easy quiet life, without all the blood and anger. Or so my father says. Besides you looked lonely, and its a party. Everyone should have someone to talk to."

Daniel-Gillies_zps6mtt1mow.jpg

He sighs, looking at the piece of paper, how could he admit to cheating? Even though he hadn't gotten anything to cheat with.. He could tell her.. But she would never love him if she knew the truth, she trusted him so much and now he's fucking up. He places the note down on the table, looking at her before nodding.

"I guess I cheated then." He says with a sigh. "And that means pretty boy is going to get exactly what he wants, yeah?" He seems slightly hurt that she won't believe him. "I'm sorry Kayden, I will never abuse your trust again." He says, his hand resting on the table.

Flynn stares up at the ceiling with his one good eye as she dabs his closed out eye with hot water, groaning softly at the pain of his wounds, though it is barely noticeable with her soft touch. Already his wounds are healing because of Hayley and him being a werewolf, the wounds closing and skin remolding to form perfectly again.

"Thank you.." He says to her while she is making the herbs into medicine. He drinks the herbs with a sigh before sinking back into the bed. "I'm sorry you had to see what happened to Bear, I wanted to make sure I would not have to fight any body else." He explains, one of his hands reaching out and grabbing hers, his large hand encases her small one completely.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven laughs. "Well, in human form you're beautiful." He says. "Not scary in the slightest." He gives her another smile. He looks around at the few people still here, the party had died down after Flynn and Hayley left. "I dunno how much of a party it is any more.." He says with the shake of his head.

She flushed at the compliment, busying herself with her wooden made cup full of freshly squeezed juice, "Um...thank you."

Following his stare she noticed the people had all but died with the birthday girl and her father gone, and those that were left seemed to be staying just for a bite to eat and some healthy conversation.

"Yeah it's rather dreary now. I should find my parents, before they come looking for me. I'll see you later Ven...and Otis."

Finally.

"Why was it so damn hard for you to admit one truth," she shook her head, ignoring his question, were you going to wait till I chose you and we bonded, then find out?"

Wolves who mated could sense and talk to one another, but since the connection was through the mind they could also see partially into it, meaning most if not all secrets were exposed.

Shaking her head she rubbed her temple, a headache was starting to set in from the week she'd been having. Why did her father force her to be Katerina? It had been so much nicer as Kayden.

"I need air," she announced, leaving the sheet of paper with him, "There's too much to think about, and I need air. Enjoy the party Dominik. And don't go moping in your room. Actually go enjoy something."

She strolled out promptly, weaving through the halls and to the cave's entrance. Kayden had never been more than a few feet out of the den, even when her need to Change came. Every wolf had to Change at least once every couple weeks, or the need for it could make them irritable which eventually would evolve to actual pain rippling within them if they fought the Change too long. When Kayden needed to transform she often did it within her room or the Pit to let off steam, as she had never been trained to handle the woods alone. Even though it was their territory animals still ventured through and lived within freely. There was a particular flock of deer Katerina always used to mention, that would show up in spring. There were also many bears, badgers, foxes, and whatelse living within the woods.

Because of that Kayden had been told to stay within the den to keep safe from the bigger creatures that could trample and kill a small lonely wolf. When she asked for hunting lessons so she could explore the forest she'd been turned down with every other answer except a clear no. But now...now Flynn had given her fighting lessons, and in the last few days he'd been teaching her how to fight as a wolf, not in her humanoid form. Kayden felt confident enough to slip into the trees, her heart racing as she found a trail and stepped along it. The trail took her along the ravine, which made her heart fall as she stared at the roaring water below, thinking of her sister. Then it dipped into the trees, making many loops and turns before finding herself on a beach, staring out at the lake in the heart of the territory. She had been out well past an hour, but Kayden didn't mind, wanting to clear her head and think.

Sitting down on the dirt beach she stared out at the reflection of the moon on the water, thinking about her sister. So lost in her thoughts Kayden barely saw the wolf approaching until it made a chuffing sound, startling her.

"Uh," she craned her head to stare at the blonde wolf, a indication he or she was from the River Pack, the pack her father had been struggling to get word from.

The wolf stepped closer then dropped its head and from its mouth placed a letter in the sand. Stepping back it howled, then turn and fled. Ever curious, Kayden picked up the letter which surprisingly had a lack of drool and opened it, staring at the familiar handwriting, unable to put her finger on why she recognized it.

Please forgive the lack of formality. Do not tell your father of this. The River Pack no longer pledges its allegiance to them, but to the rightful Alpha of this clan. If you have questions, which I know you will, you can find me at the Oak Tree tomorrow and sunfall. If you bring another I will not appear.

P.S. Do not trust his words, or his lies. He is no wolf, but a demon paid to cheat.

Staring at the parchment she read the cryptic words over and over, trying to discern what it all meant. Why was the River Pack suddenly against Issac, or for that matter Kayden? Who was the rightful Alpha in their eyes. And who was the demon disguised as a wolf? She had more questions than answers, and the only conclusion was meeting this mystery person tomorrow...alone. Kayden was never fond of talking to her father, it was one of the reasons she had handled Dominik's matters without involving the Alpha, so she felt no qualms keeping this from him. She just wished she knew who wrote it. Perhaps one of the written books she read had the same writing, or she'd seen the handwriting from the river Beta?

"Or maybe I'm overthinking this," she sighed, folding the letter and stuffing down her dress to her bra, so no one could find it, "Who is this demon?"

She mulled over that the entire way back, trying to understand why they hadn't just given her a name. Perhaps they weren't entirely sure if he was indeed a demon, or maybe they thought Kayden wouldn't believe them if they outright accused someone. Or maybe they enjoy being cryptic."

When she got back to the den no one was looking for her, as expected, making it easy for her to slip into Katerina's quarters and lock herself within, retiring for the night as her mind raced with a million questions.

Hayley laughed as he tried to apologise, "Have you ever known me to be soft Flynn? C'mon."

She still had specks of blood splattered across her face, dry and peeling now as she continued to attend to him. A little gore barely made her bat an eye, she just wasn't the kind of girl to get queasy. If anything his show of strength and possession to her had turned her on more, making her want him ever worse.

"You know what I like," she murmured, eyes dancing as she finished cleaning his almost healed wounds, hoping the herbs would kick in soon and rid him of his concussion. Wolf healing worked fast, but it was no small concussion and any medicine would help the process, "I like a man who will stand up to my father and say he owns me now. I'm sure he's just boiling from that statement. That you possess me."

Hayley giggled, her freckled cheeks turning red as she bounced away to the bathroom to clean up the bloody clothes and wash her face clean. When she came back she started undoing the corset on her dress, wanting to dispose of the now bloody cloth and change into something more comfortable. As she finished the last string the dress dropped and she stepped out of it, now dressed only in a pair of simple black panties and a bra. Kicking the dress to a corner she danced over to the wardrobe, waiting to see if Flynn would request she remain partially nude, or if he'd just silently watch her get dressed. She knew he's concussion unabled him to jump up and pin her half naked body to the wall, although that didn't mean Hayley couldn't think about it, her cheeks flaming at the thought of his rough hands on her skin, ravishing her.

Dominik watches her leave, sighing as he stands, deciding he would pay the little weasel who was becoming a thorn in his side a visit tonight. He walks to his quarters and conceals a dagger in his pants, waiting for night fall.

He walks out of his room to the medical room where Stephen sleeps alone, he walks over to him and crouches down to him before pulling the knife from his shirt, stabbing the boy straight through his throat.

He whispers softly. "Let anybody that asks know that Lukai has killed you, for the disrespect you have treated him with." He whispers before walking out, any evidence would show Lukai as the culprit, that would teach him.

Dominik returns to his quarters and lays down in his bed, falling asleep for the night.

Ven nods to her. "See you around." He says before watching her go, happy that someone treated him like normal this time, he wants to spend more time with Brea now.

Flynn laughs quietly. "Yeah, I guess I'm just getting sentimental because I own you now." He grins at her, pulling himself up so that his back is against the headboard.

"Do you mind not putting on anything else?" He asks when she walks over to the wardrobe, he had caught himself staring.

"That road goes two ways," she shot back, "I own you as much as you own me. No one can get between us...soon."

She giggled at his request and shut the wardrobe ,wiggling her ass in his direction before turning to face him, "I guess I'll stay half dressed. Although...your room is rather cold."

She knew his wounds would have healed by now so when she lunged he couldn't be hurt, pushing off the cold rock floor and onto the bed as she straddled his hips, which was a feat at her nimble side. She couldn't even Tuck her knees into the bed since she was half his size, making her legs spread far open when she sat down on him.

"Your nice and warm," she purred, running her hands down his bare chest, having taken his shirt off earlier to dress his wounds.

Flynn laughs. "You know I love it when you get all feisty." He says with the shake of his head, his wounds healing now. He watches and laughs as she wiggles her ass at him, he loves the way she teases him.

When she pounces on him, he holds her hips and looks up at her. "You've been teasing me for weeks.. Now I've got you." He says while sitting up, smashing his lips against hers in a fluid motion, pinning her to the bed after moving himself out from under her.

He breaks the kiss for a moment, his eyes staring deep into hers. "The safe word is; Don't stop." He growls to her before pressing his lips to hers again, his hands reaching her breasts and tearing her bra off so that her bare skin is pressed against his now.

Hayley let out a happy squeal as he tossed her down, loving how rough he could get. She'd been wanting this since he challenged Bear, and more so watching him fight, watching his muscles work as he fought for Hayley's hand.

"I will never need a safe word," she countered, her back arching as he tore her bra apart, his rough callused hands groping her milky soft breasts. Her hands rose to meet his, intertwining with his fingers and making him squeeze harder. It didn't hurt or scare her that he was touching a part of her that was so personal...in fact it just made her want him more, knowing he was the one she was choosing for the remainder of her life.

Flynn growls happily when she grabs his hands, giving her breasts a good squeeze before letting go of them, starting to vicously attack them with his mouth, licking and sucking on tge rubbery points on her breasts.

"No safe word? Whatever you say princess." He growls before easily lifting her up with one hand, the other rips off her panties, allowing him to get a wonderful look at her pussy. "So small.." He says with a grin before putting both hands on her, lifting her so she is facing him with her legs on his shoulders.

He pushes off his bed, slamming her back against the wall, she is higher than him so he begins to run his tongue down her slit before entering her with it, continuing to lick and suck on her, tasting her essence while also pleasing her.

hattiewatson_zps9dq5lahf.jpg

She hadn't expected him to lift her, but a groan left her perfect lips when her back hit the wall, scratching her bare skin. She had almost forgotten he was no virgin lover, that she was in the hands of an expert and god how is doing that with his tongue?

"Flynn," she moaned, her hairs grabbing fistfuls of his hair to keep her balanced against the wall as she practically sat on his shoulders, his tongue exploring and entering her, showing her what pleasure was. Every hair on her body stood on end, every nerve dancing with excitement and lust.

"Best birthday ever," she groaned, feeling the waves of pleasure grow within her, excited to feel her first climax, to know true pleasure with her soul partner.

Flynn grins from within her, his eyes flicking up to meet hers as he speaks into her, his lips buzzing as he does so. "Today is all about you, sexy." He says before continuing to swirl his tongue around inside of her, wanting her to experience her first orgasm with him being rough, as he knows she loves this.

Even though this is meant to just be pleasuring her, he is loving this, the first opportunity to get to see her fully nude and let her know he would be committed to her for the rest of their days if it comes down to that.

He groans softly, his hands holding her hips tightly, his fingers exploring her soft milky white skin as his tongue comtinues to explore her virgin pussy.

hattiewatson_zps9dq5lahf.jpg

Hayley feels almost too tiny as his hands grope her hips, like a child compared to an adult. Somehow it doesn't disturb her though as much as turn her on even more. One of her favorite things about him is how tall and wide he is, a true warrior with muscles that looked chisled in. And he had barely flexed when he had lifted her...oh the thought of just that was enough to drive her wild.

It didn't help that there was a hot tongue probing her, cascading her in affection and desire, giving her a high she had never felt before. Her fingers dug harder into his head, pushing him deeper into her pussy, which was hardly possible since he was already nose deep. She only pulled on his hair to slow down when she got too close to climaxing, not yet ready for her first.

"I want it to be perfect," she groaned, her eyes closed as her body tensed with pleasure, "Let me mate with you Flynn, let me share my soul with you. I can't wait any longer."

She let out another moan, his tongue doing all sorts of things inside her tight walls, "Please, I want to feel more of you. All of you."

Flynn stops when she tugs on his hair, if she didn't want her first orgasm to happen with just his mouth he was perfectly fine with that. He lets her down some, allowing her slender legs to wrap around his waist, which still had a pair of pants on it.

His lips press to hers, the taste of her essence still coats them which somehow just makes the kiss even more erotic. He whispers against her lips. "Do you love me, Hayley?" He whispers to her, his lips buzzing softly against hers as he speaks.

He decides to tease her like she has been teasing him over the last couple of weeks, she knows he's got her, how many battles he's fought for her hand, now it's his turn for some teasing, though he wouldn't do too much, just a little to appeal to that child-like woman that he knows he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Back
Top Bottom