Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

Victor knew that they had to get off in a couple of minutes, trying his best to think of the grossest things so he would go limb again. "Euhm yes we need to get off the next stop." He was a bit worried that people would stare at his boner because it was big so easily noticable.

" alright, " Nakolyi said as he leaned back against the demon, pressing his back to the other man's chest. When the stop came he was slow to get up, wanting to give time for that "little" hard on to go away.

When Nakolyi stood up he could see people glancing at his crotch, he didn't blame them it wasn't really a way to present on a tram but slowly it would soften up again. Almost invisible when he stood up to get out. "Well that was awkward."

"It was fine," Nakolyi replied, if Victor wanted to have Nakolyi be his then the angel was planning on doing just what he had, sitting in the demon's lap, sharing the bed, things like that. He could at least try acting like he was in a relationship

"Yeah I know but still... there were little kids. I love showing my cock but not too small innocent creatures." He kissed the angel's cheek sweetly, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. "So what kind of clothes would you like?"

" I suppose your right, I just wanted to sit in your lap, I figured it wouldn't be good to have some random guy coming up to me and just hitting on me." Nakolyi said with a light wave of his hand, " I'm more interested in having something a little more modest Then this, so I'm not too picky. "

"Yeah I know, thank you for that I really appreciate it." He softly squeezed Nakolyi's hand, meaning every word he said. Delighted to hear that the angel had done that to avoid flirting for Victor. "Alright I think I now a place where they sell clothed that would fit you." The demon leaded them to a place where they sold fancy goth clothes, they had every kind of color not only black but just more elegant style than most stores.

Nakolyi took his time to browse all of the items in the goth store, ending up with a black pair of pants and a shirt that only seemed to accent his violet eyes. The shirt was low cut and form fitting, showing his body off but not being so shear that people could actually see his skin underneath.

Victor followed him through the store, watching everything he picked up and imagining how it would look on the angel. Sometimes giving his own opinion but the end result that they came up with was perfect. "You look gorgeous." The demon said while they walked outside of the store with his new clothes on. The store had allowed him to keep it on.

" as I always do, " Nakolyi replied smugly, " now were we going to head to the zoo? Or are we going somewhere else?" He asked as he walked, linking his arm with Victor's as they walked.

Victor rolled his eyes, pulling the other a bit closer to kiss him. "Well yeah or we could go to a museum. Whatever you want." He chuckled, walking over to the tram which they would have to use for both of those things.

"Hmmmm well, why not the zoo. It's been a while sense I have been there. " Nakolyi replied as he walked with Victor, taking that little moment to kiss the demon back. This was really nice, but he still was tentative on the idea of saying I love you back.

"Alright then we have to take the tram again but it won't be so far. I think 8-10 min." He smiled sweetly, waiting for the tram to arrive and getting in once it was there. Sitting down again so Nakolyi could sit on his lap. He could see how other guys were staring at his ass, making the demon glance at them furiously.

" ok," Nakolyi said as he waited for the tram to arrive. When it did, he set into Victor's lap, still shifting to get comfortable, but not shifting nearly as much as last time. He had felt the stares, but he didn't turn around to flirt back.

Victor wrapped his arms around the other while he waited for them to arrive at their stop. "I hope a lot of the animals will be outside, it might be a bit too hot today so you never know. Maybe they will give some of the showers." He chuckled at the thought.

" ya me too, but even just walking around the Zoo would be fine with me. I'd like to see the birds be active though. " Nakolyi admitted, " or the wolves for that matter. Anything you really want to see? " He asked

"Yeah I love seeing the birds too, I just love their sound." He smiled sweetly, thinking about which animal he would like to see. "Probably hyena because they make me think about demons. They are also false and sneaky like most of demons are." Victor whispered, not wanting anyone to think that he's insane.

"Ya and the male's are the submissive ones " Nakolyi chuckled as he very clearly was trying to push Victor's buttons. It was no big deal he just wanted to tease the other man.

Victor chuckled, pulling up his shoulders. "Well we're both males so let's see who the alpha is." He softly bit into the other's neck, not really minding the people who glared at them for that.

" Oh I know you are. " Nakolyi said as he tilted his head so Victor could bite his neck, " but Iike to fight it every now and again. " after Victor let go of his neck, Nakolyi spoke again. "Come on, let's find the birds first. "

Victor chuckled, getting up from the tram and heading over to the zoo. It wasn't too expensive so he paid for Nakolyi and because of the good weather a lot of people were around. "I hope they will sell ice cream."

" I'm sure they will with how hot it is today" Nakolyi said, the sheer clothing had been good for him early on but this was more suited to his style. At least he did not have black hair and black wings, he'd overheat then.

In contrast with the angel he did have black hair, he didn't have black wings though luckily but he was used to the heat. If you know where demons come from than you know why he didn't mind the heat too much. "You know the sun really does you some justice, it makes you look like an actual angel with like the bright light. You know what I mean?" He laughed, joking around with Nakolyi and some angel stereotypes.

" oh ha ha, and the bar is more your scene. " Nakolyi rolled his eyes. His wings were still there but he had light feathers and hair. Humans wouldn't be able to see them but other angels and demons would. Nakolyi did not like the heat, but he Came from an area that was mild all year round.

Victor chuckled at the other's reaction, pulling him closer with his arm around Nakolyi's waist. "Isn't it dangerous for us to walk around with each other like this? What if one of your friends sees us?" Not that the demon was really worried about himself but more for the other.

Back
Top Bottom