Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

" this looks like I'm going to a gay strip club.... and working there. " Nakolyi huffed the moment he saw the clothing, " here I'd thought you'd wait for something like that until night. " Even slightly annoyed by the clothing, Nakolyi was a shameless flirt, "but hand them here."

"Well I like to look like I'm going to a gay strip club but I wouldn't work there I would get loaded with cum on my face." He laughed, not taking Karolyi's comments to serious. "Here you go." The demon handed them over, he had loved those clothes a lot but he had been training for a while now and he was too wide to fit in his old clothes.

Taking a brief moment to dry off, Nakolyi put the clothing on, the mesh shirt was a little big, but over all he made it work. It wasn't quite his style, at least not during the day.

Victor loved the way it looked on Nakolyi, it brought out his figure beautifuly and now he looked like someone who would be in a BDSM comunnity which were the kind of people he liked to be around. He walked over to the angel. "You look so sexy right now."

Nakolyi was more then willing to be in a BDSM kind of relationship, he enjoyed that kind of sex after all. But the clothing was not his thing, Nakolyi liked to surprise people with his willing acceptance of those things. It was always so nice to see their faces. " I'd be more willing to wear it if it is just the two of us.... "

Victor smirked, putting his hands onto the angel's hips. Placing a tender kiss on his forehead while his fingers stroked over the mesh fabric. "I'm sorry but these are the only clothes that would fit you. We'll get you new ones when we're out, alright?"

" I know, " Nakolyi said as he leaned into the other man. " Come on, let's go so I can get clothing that leaves a little more to the imagination. Or was this some kind of, "I have been fucking this" thing that you wanted me to go for?" He finished with making sure he teased the other man.

Victor chuckled at the comment, he knew how much the angel hated these clothes even though he didn't show it that much. "Well yeah actually it is. That way all those filthy man will stay away from you." He said sarcastically, squeezing Nakolyi's butt before he put on his own clothes. A tight black shirt with some ripped skinny jeans and some combat boots. "Would you rather wear something like this?" The demon joked.

" Hmmm let me think about it, no. I'd rather run around like this actually" Nakolyi said as he moved over to link arms with the demon, " I think I can manage this if your willing to fight off all the fan boys that come running. I'll do my best not to flirt, but I make no promises to be flirt free. "

When Nakolyi put his arms around his neck he wrapped his own around the angel's waist, looking at him lovingly while he talked. "Hmmm I don't think anyone will come even close to you when they see how agressive I can be when it comes to the things I claim to be mine." The demon grinned teasingly.

" Not a possession. " Nakolyi replied as he let go of the demon to get ready to head out and leave. " where did we fling off my clothes? I need my wallet to get at least one outfit. Then I should be ready to watch how possessive you can get. "

Victor ignored the comment that Nakolyi wasn't his possession, he was if he liked it or not. The demon had decided that on his own and he didn't really care if the angel liked it or not, of course he rather wanted to be loved back but it wasn't like that. "Here you go." He threw the wallet over to him, taking his own and putting on his long leather coat.

"Thank you" Nakolyi said as he put his wallet into Victor's leather pants and nodded, " alright ready. " it would take Nakolyi a while to get used to feeling like he was with someone again. His issue was more of the fact that being called a possession meant he lost his free will.

"No problem." Victor took the other's hand and put it on his arm so they would walk like some classy old couple. "Can you feel how much I've trained lately?" The demon joked flexing his muscles so you could feel how trained he was.

" oh yes. " Nakolyi replied as he teased the demon. While he did so he brought his other hand over to feel Victor's muscles. "Now is there any shop around here we should go to? I mainly just go to the bars and clubs."

Victor chuckled, placing a kiss on the angel's forehead. "There are some good shops not too far away, we can get there by foot or by tram." He smiled sweetly, giving the decision to Nakolyi.

" lets go by the tram. " Nakolyi replied, " I'm still a little sore from last night so I'd rather avoid as much walking as possible. "

Victor nodded. "Alright, I totally understand." He smiled sweetly, going out of his apartment and locking it behind him. Leading them over to the place where the tram would stop.

Nakolyi followed the demon or rather walked arm and arm with him. As promised he did his best not to flirt with any of the men who turned to look at him although he did walk with a sense of flirtatious arrogance, as if saying " I look good in this and I know it. "

Victor was also shining out some proud, walking with the most handsome man he could ever think of in his arm. He could see the jealous looks from the men who first looked at Nakolyi but then realised that Victor was the one holding him. It was one of the best feelings ever.

Finally, Nakolyi seemed to relax at the idea of just being handled by one man. The angel waited until they were in the tram to sit contently in Victor's lap.

Victor walked in the tram, chosing a place were both he and Nakolyi could sit but by his surprise the angel went for his lap. Wrapping his arms around the small waist, kissing his neck softly. "I love you." He whispered sweetly, not expecting anything back. It wasn't a problem for the demon to wait until the other was ready for all of this.

Nakolyi didn't say anything back, rather, he just settled into Victor's lap even more, shifting his hips until he was comfortable. He wasn't trying to arouse Victor, for the moment. People looked at the two, who must have looked as if they were in some big, dom sub lifestyle, some stared, others looked away with a blush.

Victor loved the way the other was shifting up against his crotch, knowing that it wasn't his intention to arouse him but it happened naturally. It was because of that round ass giving friction inside of it. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, feeling a bit embarressed that he couldn't hold himself on moments like these. Seeing people looking at them or trying to ignore everything happening.

" it's alright. " Nakolyi replied as he settled himself down, finally sitting still in Victor's lap. He could feel the half hard demon but they needed to be good, at least for now. " hey do you know what stop we need to get off on? " he asked making normal conversation as if he had not just been rocking his ass against Victor's crotch.

Back
Top Bottom