Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skies of Arcadia! OOC

Yes, You can use ANY approach for combat. Just describe your action in line with the approach.

Hey, the internet doesn't reach to my room at the hotel but it seems to be working from the patio. I'll see what I can get up o/

Rauk. How big is that ship actually? I kinda assumed that everyone had personal quarters, and baths, but now I'm suddenly doubting that.

I dont really want to revise my post, so is it ok we go with that?

Erinye said:
Rauk. How big is that ship actually? I kinda assumed that everyone had personal quarters, and baths, but now I'm suddenly doubting that.

I dont really want to revise my post, so is it ok we go with that?

I would assume that everyone had personal quarters, but more than one bath sounds more like a luxury commercial ship than a Rogues vessel. The bath is probably shared, but I'll wait on Zeth's word. Maybe at least a small one in the quarters and a larger one elsewhere?

Ships don't really have baths as far as I know and there are no personal quarters unless Rauk says otherwise. The gals share one cabin and the boys share the other. But you are in a flying boat, you can stop somewhere to bath anytime.

I am a little tied up until the weekend is over. Easter and all, out of town with family. Monday, I can dream up a simple floor plan for the Houston, granted it passes GM approval.

I got a little busy and today I was hoping the producer would log on to talk (He's been busy with work and hasn't yet ><) You can move on without me for this round of posts and I'll try and figure out where to go on my end. I'll be thinking about what actions to take in the meantime.

This isn't really going anywhere. The system demands the players fill in all these details while the gm is kind of passive. >.<

Back
Top Bottom