Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

A loud sigh of relief left her mouth as Gerry and Elaya showed her the gloves, explaining how he was safe. She should have guessed they had prepared against her powers, especially for those who could be easily hurt. As Elaya drew her away she remained focused on the wolf, not noticing the food as she thought over what might have happened if Gerry had not been prepared. Letting out a long breath, she leaned into her lover.

"I know...I know I need to be more careful and less stressed. I just worry I'll hurt one of you by accident," her eyes followed Elaya's to Lairia and she shook her head, "In the end, I'm still more of a threat to this group than she is Elaya. If I combusted, there is no amount of those gloves that will protect all of you. I just hope it never happens."

She shook her head, trying to convince herself, "It won't happen. Not this time. I'll try my damnest Elaya, I promise."

~

Tatia followed Narxis, a wiggling Rhaegal still in her arms as she cocked her head at the spring, watching him try and fail to fill the pot with water.

"I...I don't know," she admitted, looking back to the group and knowing Lairia or Drea would probably be more fit to solve this, but then both of them had some importance to the group and as of late Tatia felt...unneeded. Especially around a certain vampire.

"Let me see," she murmured, setting Rhaegal down beside the pool and kneeling herself, "Would you mind grabbing Gerry for me when he has a minute Narxis. I'd like him to see this too."

She dipped her hand in, feeling the clean, cold and refreshing water as it slipped between her fingers. The kitten did the same, splashing his paw in but neither of them could pull water out. Strange. As Narxis went back to the cave to fetch Gerry, he left just Tatia and Rhaegal to themselves, and the kitten was quite enjoying paddling in the water. She giggled, watching how his eyes moved everywhere, curious about everything.

"Lairia has her hands full with you little one," she murmured, trying again with the pot to fill it with water, and again watching it vanish, "How is that possible-"

She heard the bush to her left rustle and her head snapped that way, seeing the end of a white and black striped tale as Rhaegal pranced after a bug that was buzzing by. A moment of panic rushed her as she realized he was out of arm's reach, and she couldn't yell for him or she'd alert the whole group and anything else nearby, be it friend or foe. So instead she dropped the bucket in the water and scrambled after the little beast, whispering the whole time.

"Rhaegal! Rhaegal come back!" she whispered, following the noise of the kitten's play, his small feet breaking twigs or falling in bushes as he played. Fuck, if she didn't get him back it would look terrible. Not just because it would deem her an unfit parent for her little Ebony, but because of all pets it was Lairia's, Rey's new...interest. This would make her look petty and jealous. Well I am jealous. But...but I can't let the little guy get hurt. And I don't hate Lairia.

She continued to follow him through the brush, walking in deadily silent and quick steps, her new armor making her even more stealthy. The siren had been practising for months on her abilities to sneak undetected, with Rey and Elaya's help, not to mention Narxis and Amitiel's. For that reason she had gotten pretty good at sneaking past the group unnoticed, which helped when she wanted to wander off at night to sing. Now she knew Gerry had caught her sneaking every time, but this time no one had been paying attention. If she was lucky, she could grab the kitten and race back before anyone noticed at all.

At least she hoped as she dashed into a small grove, diving and catching the wiggling Rhaegal in her arms. He chirped and meowed, pawing the air after the bug but he eventually settled, purring as she scratched him between the ears.

"You're going to be quite the handful little one," she smiled, unable to stay mad at such a cute face, "Alrighty, let's get back before..."

She looked around, her head looking each and every way as the realization began to dawn on her. She was lost. Hopelessly lost. The siren had been too focused on silent movements and keeping up with him, that Rhaegal must have led them deeper into the forest than she thought. It had felt like he had simply been going in circles, but that was not so. Sighing, she knew she was in trouble.

"Well, now they really will think me petty," she sighed, sitting down under a wide elm tree with the Siberian kitten in her lap, "Leave Tatia for a moment and she's stolen Lairia's cat away. Rey won't be happy. Lairia will probably worry over you. I sure hope Elaya tracks us down quickly so I can explain. Silly Rhaegal. No more running off for you."

"That would be wise. But running is likely the last thing he'll ever do."

The bug the kitten had been following landed before the pair, then transformed into a towering being that simply screamed malevolent dangerous power.

Lucifer had been dangerous, powerful beyond reason, but he had not held the same intensely pure evil this creature possessed. It leered at her and smiled with dark lust filled eyes, and a growth occurred. Many men, and some women, had made their attentions known to Tatia in her life, but she had never and would never see anything like this creature's organ. The creature itself was more than nine feet tall, yet it's organ looked somehow longer, was impossibly massive, seeming larger than trees nearby, and it was studded with sharp barbs and horns.

It growled and gripped itself. "Come little one. Please me and I shall let you live. More than can be said for your friends."

~

Elaya smiled and stroked Sera's hair. "It will be alright darling. We'll make it through all of this." She kissed her lover, and was going to deepen the kiss when she sniffed and drew away. She turned her head, her eyes flicking over the group, and she turned fully. "Tatia?!" She raised a foot to chase after the siren when the whole world exploded.

Elaya shrieked. "SERA!!!!" Then was ripped away from her lover, still clawing to reach the redhead. The wolf was smashed into and through a trio of trees, then impaled upon the broken jagged edges, screaming in surprised pain as the spears of wooded ripped through her body. The whole world had gone dark with fires of impossible strength and heat, while Sera had been slammed to the ground and enclosed in a clear case which would not heat up.

Narxis was bound in chains, and Amitiel was suddenly crucified into the cliff face. Kai and Gerry had no time to even speak as they were both bound, gagged, and thrown headfirst into the eternal pool, left to soak, but fortunately for them unable to drown by the nature of the pool. Drea was jammed into the cooking pot which was sealed, then the fires slowly dropped away and a horde of demons appeared. These were Princes of Hell. Powers of the Inferno incarnate. Evils more ancient and more wicked than could be named or imagined.

And their eyes were on Laria.

Rey started to speak, his voice calm, and a demon witch, impossibly tall and impossibly beautiful despite her blood red skin and blackened eyes and horns and spike laden tail, raised a hand and engulfed him in hellfire. He shrieked and fell to the ground, not burning away but simply existing aflame. The demons laughed at the joke and turned to Laria. "Give us the box witch. Or we shall kill your...friends."

Tatia screamed as the bug transformed, scrambling back into the tree, Rhaegal held tightly in her arms. As the beast straightened up, so did its engorged member, making her eyes widen and her stomach churn in disgust. The siren had her tastes in both men and women, but this demon was its own beast, and she had no interest in bedding him.

Digging her heels into the ground she curled back her upper lip, glaring at him, "I have a better idea..."

Her hand whipped out and two daggers whipped through the air, one embedding in his chest, the other in his stiffened cock. As the demon screamed she pushed off the ground with her heels, fleeing into the trees.

~

Meanwhile the group was in trouble. Major trouble. Lairia head whipped around as everyone was attacked, until only her and Rey was left. And then even Rey was attacked, and Lairia knelt beside him, her eyes wide and panicked. She needed to do something, damn she had to do something.

"Stop!" she yelled at them, "let him go!"

The laughed, "Box first."

"Never!" she growled back, her eyes beginning to glow a faint white as the blue in her eyes turned to a crystal color, "Let. Them. Go."

"You don't scare us sorceress," one snapped, and a few uttered responses of agreement.

"Bad mistake," she growled, turning her head back to Rey, "restinguo."

The flames went out, giving Rey a chance to breath as she helped him sit down, knowing he needed a minute. Standing in front of him, she refused to let them set him back on fire, electricity dancing on her fingertips. From where she stood she couldn't see Amitiel but she could hear him as he yelled for her help.

"Magic will not work on these demons," he called, "Lairia, free me and I can help."

Her hands rose and she aimed them at the ground outside, muttering words as the roots underneath him grew and broke from the earth, whipping at the demons near him, keeping them at bay. Her eyes were fully aglow now, the power within her humming with life. Keeping the demons outside busy fighting off roots she was still stuck with the demons within the cave, holding her other friends hostage, not to mention the demonic witch trying to cast another spell against Rey. But Lairia was prepared, throwing up a barrier that kept Rey safe. She couldn't get to the others though, busy with the two spells she was simultaneously casting. Still, with the demons busy, it gave Amitiel the chance to free himself and do whatever he had planned. And she hoped he could. There were more of the demonic beasts than there were of the group, outnumbering them easily. Drea was trapped in a pot, Narxis was bound in chains he could not simply break, and the other two men were headfirst in a pool, still guarded by a demon. Worse yet, Elaya had been impaled on a tree, bleeding harshly as Sera screamed, trapped in what looked like a giant glass vase that held her, refusing to break against her flames as hard as she tried.

And indeed the Phoenix did try, fear and heartbreak lancing her at the sight of her wolf bleeding and in pain. Her fires couldn't melt the glass though, and no amount of energy or strength in her could make it budge. If it was Elaya, she could punch through the glass, but the Phoenix's power came in her firey strike, and without that heat, she did not hit as hard. Worse yet, the oxygen was depleting around her, and the more she fought, the harder it became to breath. Her eyes watered as her strikes against the glass became weaker and weaker, her breath becoming sharp gasps as the air ran out.

"Elaya!" she gasped, her body shaking as her eyes watered, "Elaya don't...don't die. Please...please...For me...for...me..."

Her body leaned sideways, as she slowly lay down, the lack of oxygen making her weak. She took small breaths, pulling all her heat. If she wasn't freed soon she'd suffocate...

Elaya's world came in and out, unable to find a clear focus until she spotted what could only be one thing. Sera.

The flames burned so bright, but even in her state Elaya could tell they were fading. That thought dragged the wolf out of her weakness, and ignoring all else she grabbed the edge of the stumps she was speared upon and with a snarling growl she wrenched herself free of the stumps, the spears still piercing her flesh.

Demons howled and flung barbs and magics at her but she clawed her way toward the case. She slapped paws against it, howled in rage, then brought her head down into and through the vase, shattering it. She smiled, murmured. "Sera..." Then collapsed in a heap still bleeding around the spears and now the jagged shards of glass in her body.

~

Amitiel was free the moment Laria distracted his guards, and before he could do aught else, he had to handle one major problem.

His blades ripped through his tormentor's hands and bodies, slaying several just in returning to him, as he glorified, coating himself in holy flames which healed and shielded him. Sprinting at full speed, cutting down those in his path, he burst through a grove of trees, to find a screaming demon trying to extract daggers from it's chest and it's hideous growth. Amitiel bellowed his war Cry, a name for his Father, and brought the blades down into the creatures' shoulders, cutting down through it's chest, into it's 'heart' and other vital organs. The creatures shrieked, then engulfed in holy fire, then popped into ash, still screaming.

Then all at once the demons were shrieking and fleeing as lights so bright they could not be born to gaze upon fell among them, slashing and cutting. The demons fell or fled before the host of Heaven, until silence reigned in the forest.

Tatia was suddenly back with her friends, with her daggers and Rhaeghal, a trio of kind looking female warriors holding her up. Gerry and Kai, soaked but unhurt save for the headrush of blood lay on the ground by the pool, Drea was straightening her dress, Narxis was on his back angelic blades to his throat, and Rey was leaning against Laria's hip drooling a clear whitish substance his eyes unfocused while he tried to point toward Elaya and Sera.

An angel drew Sera out away from the glass, restoring her energies with but a touch, though not healing her truly, and another removed the wood and glass from Elaya who screamed then collapsed again, healing more quickly now.

Another angel, looking remarkably like Lucifer, moved from among the newcomers and stopped before Laria. Rey giggled madly. "Hey! It's Mikey! He hates everything! Remember that one guys!!" He giggled again and fell even more heavily against Laria.

The newcomer sniffed. "I am Micheal. I have come because you have allowed a great threat to nearly fall into the hands of the enemy. You will give it me now."

None of the others spoke. Gerry was going into shock with the mix of oxygen deprivation, cold, blood loss, and magical tortures, Kai likely right behind him. Drea was in a similar state, looking small, desiccated, and weak beyond figuring. Elaya was out cold, Narxis didn't dare speak and Amitiel was out of sight. Rey was all but useless right now, too weak from the attack, and the endorphines of surviving and Hellfire itself, which had numerous affects on beings subjected to it. Tatia was under guard who made it clear with their grim faces she was to be quiet, though they did give her Ebony to cuddle with.

They had intentionally left Sera unable to respond of course, so for now Laria was on her own.

Rey grabbed her wrist, gagged and vomited up black ooze, then looked at her his eyes clear for a moment. "Tell him no. We can still do this!" He collapsed against her hip against coughing and gagging as his nature asserted itself, repelling the foreign substances the Hellfire had introduced.

Lairia couldn't believe her eyes. It wasn't Amitiel and his ability to smote down the demons, although she found even that impressive. No it was seeing Elaya fight through it all, just to free Sera. The Phoenix was out cold by the time freedom came to her, but Lairia could see her chest rising and falling rapidly, sucking in oxygen. She's live, but barely until she healed.

Suddenly the fight became much less one sided as beings of light appeared, helping Amitiel kill off the last of them, while others helped her group out of their messy situations. One even found Tatia and the kittens, although she looked rather frazzled. None of them aside from Lairia looked in good condition. Even Kai looked rather pale, and there was a rather large bruise over his eyebrow, explaining why he hadn't shifted and tried to help. One of the demons must have hit him hard enough to keep him dazed as they strung him headfirst in the water alongside Gerry. Lairia dropped her root spell and turned her magic on the demon witch she was still holding at bay, hissing words that made the cave wall bubble and bend into arms of stone that pulled her in, trapping her against the wall so that she could not move or even struggle, trapped in her stone cocoon.

"Stay," she demanded like she was speaking to a dog, before kneeling to check Rey's health. Her eyes snapped up as Rey made his giggling exclamation, worrying her more of his condition. she wrapped a slender arm around his shoulders, holding him closely as he swayed."

"While I appreciate the help," she started, her brow knitted and she turned to hold up Rey as he puked, muttering words before collapsing even harder into her, "I am still not giving this talisman to any, not demon, angel, or man. I can protect it with my life and I will."

Her eyes were still glowing a bright whitish blue as she stared at him, daring him to try something. She felt like they were backing her into a corner, and with Ray's condition on her mind, not to mention the others, if they pushed her any harder the sorceress would have no choice but to resort to crueller methods of magic to chase them off.

"Leave," she ordered, "Leave now."

Micheal arched an eyebrow and a force formed between himself and Laria, forcing her back, fluttering her hair.

The demon witch shrieked in rage and pain. "Oh teach me to do that Mikey! it's so cool!"

"Silence Demon."

She raged on but silently. Micheal looked back at Laria. "Give me the talisman child. you cannot hope to contain it. It will destroy this world."

Rey sputtered and wiped his mouth then blinked up at the Archangel. "She said no dude. So fuck off." he would have stood but his legs were trembling badly.

Micheal scowled but said nothing, his hand still held out to Laria. Calm. Patient. Inexorable. Inevitable as the dawn.

The kittens mewed then hissed when angels tried to pet them. Elaya moaned Sera's name. Drea stood, rummaged in Gerry's pack, then walked over to Rey, and pressed a blood bag into the vampire's hands. Rey gasped then sank his fangs into it. As he drank the shivering stopped and his color began to return.

Drea left him be and knelt to comfort and care for Kai and Gerry, breaking or ignoring the odd enchantment on the pool to use the water to heal and warm them, holding their hands. For some reason she couldn't speak, and she looked so very small now. The water helped, but her power was flowing into the men.

Amitiel staggered into the clearing and sighed seeing everyone, then froze and surveyed the scene again he started to speak, then was forced to the ground a trio of blades to his neck. "Shall he die Micheal?"

Micheal shook his head ever so slightly. The demon witch laughed silently and made rude gestures.

Lairia had grown tired of the demon's giggling. Her eyes turned on her, glaring with their whitish blue glow as she rose her hand and twisted her wrist, mumbling under her breath in a foreign language. Again the rock bubbled and this time two hands of stone burst from it, covering her mouth and silencing her. Then she turned back to look at Michael, keeping account of the energy she had used. Lairia was depleted yet, but only amateur castors forgot to keep track. And forgetting could be a lethal mistake.

"The only reason it would destroy the world was if it was in your hands or your brothers," she replied curtly, taking a brave step forward towards the man, hiding any fear within her, "So I will continue to reject your order, Michael. The talisman stays with me."

"Think before you speak child," Michael's face never grew angry but she could see in his eyes he had lost his patience for her. She had become an nuisance and an obstacle in obtaining what he wanted, nothing more, "You'd do well to heed my words. I am no quivering mortal, I am an angel. I am Michael, I a-"

"You're a self-righteous prick with no real emotion and some serious daddy issues," she snapped, catching him off guard. She just needed to unhinge him, confuse him. Just...a little longer.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me Mikey," a little more...keep his attention just a little longer..."Always trying to get your father's attention, always looking for ways to impress. That's what your doing here, right? Take the pretty talisman to God and show him your a good pet. Too bad he'll still like me and my kind more than he'll ever love you."

That hit a nerve. Michael went to step forward and close the gap but stopped mid stride, as if hitting a wall. He tried again and yet again was stopped. Lairia just smiled, pointing up to the ceiling of the cave, everyone's eyes rising as one. There, etched into the rock, was a large circle with a star inside, the lines made up of etched words in another long dead language. The stars points touched the circle and it was within the middle of the drawing Michael was trapped.

"That..." his brows crossed, "I have not seen one of these in many of my years."

He obviously knew what it was, and for him, many of his years could have been decades, or centuries. She stepped closer to the circle, unafraid now as he was trapped.

"Those words keep you inside that circle," she exclaimed loudly, mostly for those who might not understand it yet.

"This is black magic," he accused, "You are a light castor."

He spoke the truth. Even over the last few minutes her eyes had been fading from that whitish blue glow, growing a tint darker. She turned away as if ignoring him and Michael spoke it louder, "You are trifling with black magic you do not understand child. You, alone, will bring about the destruction of this world with that talisman with that magic. Hand it to me and God can forgive your sins."

"I think I have a pretty clear understanding," she whipped back around, hands rising as the whitish glow faded completely, her eyes turning to black, "Eieci te de hoc plano. De hac terra. Obsecro vos. Revertere unde venit revertetur et adhuc egredi. In nomine Dei mei inferno estis. Et egressus est angelus. Et discessit ab oculis meis et plane. Redi in domum tuam in caelum et ibi remanet timor, quia extorris regno terrenum hoc saeculo."

He let out a low sound, almost like a growl as the circle began to glow red. The other angels all seemed on high alert, unsure if they should attack the rest or help Michael. One turned on Drea, heading towards her with a sword at the ready, intent on striking down the feeble diety who was weak at this moment. But as it got within a meter of her the ground between them shook, as if angry and the pile of ash where once a demon stood began to swirl upwards, forming a shadowy creature resembling a man but with no solid form. Two red eyes emanated from it, and it let out a low screech, pulling a infernal blade from thin air.

"What is that," Kai coughed, pulling Drea in between him and Gerry and away from the fight as the creature and the angel attacked one another, locked in battle.

"More black magic," Narxis growled, looking to the cave where they could see Lairia had moved around Michael who was clearly pissed at her actions and was mumbling new words under her breath, always in another language, "She returned and bonded the demon's life force with its ashes, a worthy adversary to the angels. I think she is in control of it."

Even as he spoke, more of the ashes began to swirl upwards and become humanly formed, their red eyes glowing as they shrieked in a high piercing scream and rushed the angels who were turning on Lairia's friends, keeping them from harm. Angels and these demonic forms became locked in battle, allowing Tatia to race over to Gerry, Drea, and Kai and drop to her knees behind them, handing the diety Rhaegal who gave her comfort as he snuggled into her arms. Amitiel was free as well, but he took a stance in front of the group of four, in case the demonic presence turned on them. Finally Narxis's binds grew suddenly red and hot as those same etched symbols and writing engraved themselves on the metal, searing through it like they held their own acid and freeing him.

"No dark sorceress should contain such a powerful talisman," Michael was still withstrained but that didn't cut him off from speaking, "Such a strong weapon should not be in the hands of the likes of you, sorceress."

"I will use what magic I need to protect those I care for," she snapped back, turning back on him as her demonic henchmen kept the angel warriors at bay, fighting them but not dealing any death blow, "Now to banish you. I am sure once you leave your angels will too, and no more need to be hurt."

"Your foolish!"

"No, you are," she growled, "For thinking me so easy to take from. Eieci te de hoc plano. De hac terra. Obsecro vos. Revertere unde venit revertetur et adhuc egredi. In nomine Dei mei inferno estis. Et egressus est angelus. Et discessit ab oculis meis et plane. Redi in domum tuam in caelum et ibi remanet timor, quia extorris regno terrenum hoc saeculo. Eieci te de hoc plano. De hac terra. Obsecro vos. Revertere unde venit revertetur et adhuc egredi. In nomine Dei mei inferno estis. Et egressus est angelus. Et discessit ab oculis meis et plane. Redi in domum tuam in caelum et ibi remanet timor, quia extorris regno terrenum hoc saeculo."

The etching glowed hot and red again, but this time the glow only grew brighter as she repeated the words again and again, speaking loudly and forcably. Her eyes were black as night now as she wove her spell, banishing the angel within her enchantment back to Heaven, where he belonged, and forcing him to remain there for years, keeping Michael out of their hairs for good, or at least for long enough to secure the talisman.

"This is a mistake," he yelled over her chanting, but she only spat it out louder, standing at the edge of the circle where he still couldn't touch her. To banish a being like Michael took incredible energy and strength. This was no ordinary angel, no weakling. Lairia was using all her reserves of energy within her body to send him back, holding strong to her resolve as she repeated the mantra over and over. Blood began to trickle from her nose, a sign she was overspending herself. But she held on, pushing her body to its limit."

"...Redi in domum tuam in caelum et ibi remanet timor, quia extorris regno terrenum hoc saeculo! Redi in domum tuam in caelum et ibi remanet timor, quia extorris regno terrenum hoc saeculo!"

"Yo-" his words were cut off as the etching above him glowed so brightly it made it hard to see him, the light reaching down to the floor to create a pillar of redish white light that screamed, drowning all other sound out of all the ears within the cave. Then with a blink the light vanished, leaving only a burnt drawing in the cieling that no longer held any power, and an empty space where Michael once was. The angels saw this and retreated quickly, disappearing as she let go of her demonic minions, returning them to their ashes. She fumbled then, her body unbalanced as she tried to move to Sera and Elaya, tripping and falling to her knees. There was a streak of blood from her nose but she wiped away at it hastily, knowing she had to push herself further yet.

"Elaya," her voice was hoarse, her eyes half closed as the black faded and her normal eyes returned, her blue iris' looking dulled from the fight, "Hold...on..."

She crawled over to the wolf's body, raising shaking hands so they hovered about an inch over her body and moving them up in down in a sweeping formation as she whispered, "Sana."

The wolf's body began to heal, organs repairing themselves, muscle and skin sewing together until there was no trace of battle on her body. Within the hour Elaya would feel fine other than feeling a little starving and thirsty. She shuffled over to the Phoenix and almost fainted in the process, feeling the blood trickling out of her nose and ears now, warning the sorceress that she was pushing herself too far.

"One more," she muttered, fighting off the darkness at the corner of her eyes, "One...more...Sana"

She healed Seraphina now, once again healing any cuts from the glass. She could not reheat the Phoenix, but Sera would wake within the hour too, and as long as she got some form of heat, she'd be fine. With shaking legs Lairia tried to get to her feet and stumble over to Reynault, knowing she needed to check on him, but she barely made it a step. Blood was streaming down her chin and onto her clothes as she took half a step forward and crumbled, unconsciousness gripping her like a vice, pulling her down as she fell. The sorceress had done all that she could and was now overspent, her own health and soul dangerously close to death while the others were finally safe.

Rey watched Laria disrupt a legion of angels, Banish Micheal the bloody Archangel, then heal two of the most powerful beings he had ever known, and nearly let her fall before he realized just what she had done.

"Laria!!" He threw himself forward with all his speed, and only just caught her as he slid beneath her. He settled her onto the ground and first wiped away her blood, and was about to throw it away when Drea took it. "Let me help."

He nodded, his eyes on Laria's face, gently stroking her hair. Drea folded the hanky with the sorceress' blood, pressed a clean patch to her nose and sniffed, and sighed. Water began to flow from all around them, running to the goddess, who began to fill out once more, resuming her normal state. As she did so Kai's bruise healed and vanished, and Gerry then sat up unhurt and apparently fine, with Rhaeghal on his lap. Tatia was washed with sea water, allowing her to refresh herself, then Drea turned to Laria. "You are most kind daughter of the earth.We owe you much."

She opened the hanky, where the blood had risen off the fabric and pooled into a ball. She gestured and it flowed to Laria, as did the rest she had lost and began to pressed against her hands. Slowly it faded, then the water began to wash over the sorceress, stripping away any pain or aches, restoring her energy slowly but fully, while Rey ignored all this still stroking her hair, though he did pour small measures of drinking water into her mouth, helping her swallow.

~

Elaya woke before Drea had even approached the two. And she knew. She had seen everything in a moon dream, and she growled, knowing she owed the damned sorceress. Not for herself.

For Sera.

Elaya ignored the others, they were well in hand. She groaned and crawled to Sera, wrapping the redhead in her arms and sighing in strained relief. "She did it...she saved you." Elaya had smelled the death upon her lover and now it was gone. She still didn't like Laria overmuch, and she would probably never trust a magic user, but she would be forever grateful.

She kissed Sera's cheek. "Come back when you are ready my love." She pressed her warmth against the Phoenix and let her body warm, sharing this admittedly minimal heat with the redhead.

~

Amitiel turned to Narxis, nodded, then shoved the demon down onto a stump and set to cleaning the wounds. Narxis tried to object but was ignored.

Finally submitting he nodded around. "Well... that was certainly memorable. Have you ever seen a human summon the spirit of demons to their own ashes?"

Amitiel shook his head. "never even heard of it. Wouldn't have thought it possible. It might not have been those specific demons either. Angelic blades are supposed to either kill or banish demons to judgement. So not sure how they could have survived. Perhaps it was fellows of yours in service or friendship to the fallen?"

Narxis shook his head. "nah we don't follow that kind of loyalty...although it could be she gave a chance to demons to fight angels. We rarely miss an opportunity to do that. present company excepted of course."

Amitiel nodded.

Narxis looked over at Laria. "We'll have to ask her when she wakes up."

Amitiel nodded again, studying the sorceress. "Agreed. And warn her not to play with the dark magics. Even to our benefit."

Narxis nodded. "yeah. She already has imps on their way to seduce into using it more. We can't have that."

Amitiel arched an eyebrow. Narxis snorted. "hey I know how it sounds. And this. Micheal was right. We cannot have that stone in the hands of a black magic user."

Amitiel nodded once more and shuddered. "Yes. I know."

"Ahh," she cried out, waking with a start. Another nightmare...she hoped she had woken no one. It was late into the night when Lairia jolted awake, the world around her painted dark. The group had rebuilt their campfire a little further into the cave and had all settled down for the night from the looks of it, as she found herself lying on a fur blanket on the cave floor, her head resting on someone's lap. Looking up, the moonlight illuminated Reynault's face, his body leaning against the wall. A smile pulled at her lips as soreness pulled at her spirit, reminding her of the energy she had sapped. No amount of help from the others could replenish that, nothing but time and rest for the sorceress. She was surprised her physical body didn't hurt, but she could account that to Drea and the others. They must have cared for her.

Reaching up, Lairia tenderly touched Rey's cheek, wanting those captivating eyes to look down at her as she whispered, "Hey...you..." On her lap, Rhagal lay curled and asleep, watching over his owner as she healed.

~

Sera wasn't as lucky as Lairia. Tatia had helped Elaya get the Phoenix into the back corner of the cave, wrapping her in furs to keep the redhead warm. They were lucky to have the extra blankets, and Tatia even offered her own, saying she could last one night without it. It was obvious with all that had been going on the siren had practically forgotten her heartbreak over Reynault, pushed to the back of her mind as higher priorities kept her busy. But even though the Phoenix had been healed and kept warm she still did not wake, a little worrisome for the group as she was the leader.

"Can oxygen deprevation really do this much to a Phoenix?" Kai had asked earlier, while they were setting up the camp.

"Fire cannot burn without oxygen," Amitiel explained, "Cutting off her oxygen was killing the fire within her, the essence of Seraphina. Those fires may take a while to rekindle. We must be patient. She is healed now, all she needs is time."

But it didn't seem to be a short amount of time in any measure. Malakai took the night watch after Gerry, letting the human get some sleep after their long day as he transformed into a bird and circled above. He heard Lairia's cry as she woke and swooped down to check, seeing her moving and turning his gaze to the still unconscious bundle in the back, unmoving but still alive. He could see Tatia had woken too at the noise and looked towards their leader, also worried. As he returned to the skies to watch Tatia turned and caught Lairia's hand stroking Rey's cheek, her own growing pink in awkwardness as she tried to close her eyes and sleep, hyper aware of what was going on.

Rey looked down as she spoke and smiled at the sorceress. "hello gorgeous. Well done today. How do you feel?"

He was still stroking her hair, his other hand on her middle, just below the kitten, whom he had been petting off and on as he waited for the sorceress to wake.

~

Elay of course would not leave her Sera.

She had almost laughed at Tatia's offer to help. Unlike the offers she was full of energy and at least strong enough to carry Sera alone, but she guarded her tongue and let the siren help.

She noted the concerned looks, though she did not move, her chin on Sera's head now, her body wrapped around the smaller woman she loved so much. She squeezed Sera tighter, then growled when she sensed Tatia's mood trying to shift.

"Tatiana come here." Her voice was rough and gravelly. It was already softer than it had been when first healed, but she could tell she would sound meaner and angrier for sometime. She had suffered a spear through the voal box, and a slit throat and numerous shrapnel wounds to the area, so only her nature made it possible to talk so soon at all.

Geryr stirred hearing the growl, then lay back once he saw that Elaya was not moving. In this state she would be up and upon any threat before it got within a mile of Seraphina.

Lairia beamed at Rey's compliment, feeling accomplished. She knew there would be questions in her tastes in magic, but that would probably come in the morning. For now she could focus on just the vampire, building a little bubble around them.

"I feel good...but sore," she tried to explain, her voice soft and whispy as she kept her tone low, "my body feels healthy but my soul feels weighted. Do not worry Rey, it is normal after the energy I spent. By tomorrow I should feel fine. How are you doing? I worry for you more."

~

Tatia paled, her eyes popping wide open as her head slowly turned to look at Elaya. Fuck, what did she do? Getting up from her seat on the ground near the fire she tip toed over to Elaya and Seras spot, sitting down cross legged in one fluid movement near Elayas head.

"Yes?"

He chuckled. "i'm fine Laria. Truly. The blood bag was special. It was some were blood. High healing qualities. I'm truly alright. Drea knew what the Helllfire was and would do to me."

He leaned down and very softly kissed her. "But thank you for caring. I should mention one thing though. We don't care about the black magic. Just be careful. It can consume you."

Before she could answer he nodded toward Drea then Narxis. "The pair of them both use all sorts of magics, both white and black, and so much more. No offense, and it was really impressive, but in the scary shit column, what you did didn't really qualify. Although everyone wants to know the details about the ...ash-demons. Were those the same demons?"

He smiled truly interested, and even more fascinated by her now, amazed at her level of skill.

~

Elaya reached out and gently took the Siren's hand. "Sorry i startled you. Thank you for helping with Sera. But I need a favor. Can you light a small fire next to us? It will help.

She squeezed Tatia's hand and rasped. "You did good today. The smart thing. Never try to fight demons alone. And you protected the little ones. I'm proud of you. Sera will be too."

She kept all condescension out of her voice as she meant every word sincerely, but her damaged voice might hinder her intent.

She smiled at the Siren. "You'll get to use your weapons for real. And yes Amitiel told me what you did with your daggers. Impressive and clever. Please go get the fire. And i would greatly appreciate some water or tea. Then we can talk so more."

Her voice was only getting rougher and more hoarse as she realized she had not had anything to drink since before the fight, but nothing in existence would get her to willingly leave Sera, even long to get a drink.

Lairia's cheeks warmed with the kiss, soaking in the attention as her hands moved to pet the sleeping kitten on her stomach. He warned her of her magic, although she had heard that countless times, but she hadn't expected questions on what she'd done till morning, when the others were awake. Most were asleep now, except it seemed Elaya and Tatia who were whispering off in the back of the cave.

"That spell...its well, complicated," her brow' furrowed, not sure how to explain as she was still a little groggy, "Can we speak about it in the morning Rey? I promise, I'll tell you what I can but I still need rest, and I don't wish to wake the others. Everyone needs to rest after the fight, including you."

~

Tatia was surprised at the compliment, and while Elaya sounded angry, she could tell she was trying not too, it was just her voice. As she requested a small fire and tea Tatia jumped up, setting the sleepy Ebony down beside them and promising to come right back. She went over, grabbing a few sticks that lay beside the dying fire and stuck one in, setting its tip ablaze. Then she returned, making a small fire to keep them warm before whisking off to where Drea's things were, knowing they had been drinking tea with supper and had left the kettle and used dinner pot out beside the diety. Collecting the kettle she scurried out to the pool of water and filled it, returning and placing it over the fire with some mint and dried lemon inside to help sooth the throat.

"Oh and I have honey!" she whispered, getting back up and finding the bag of food Jeziah had sent with them. Pulling out a clay mug she also found the small jar of honey she had stored, knowing most of them liked it with their teas. Honey would also help Elaya's throat, soothing it as she could drink it down with the tea. As the kettle steamed she poured the tea and added the honey, handing it to the werewolf.

"I'm sorry my emotions have been everywhere as of late," she apologized, settling back down beside Elaya and the fire, "A lot...a lot goes on in this pretty head. More than all of you realize. I'll be okay though. I'm getting back to being me. I just need Sera to be alright. I owe her a lot. We all do, but she...she saved me from a shitty existence. So I'll always owe her. And you."

Rey nodded. "Alright. Then you rest. And I am resting."

He was truly very comfortable, and more than happy to hold her. He felt and seemed warmer around her, and he quite enjoyed the sensation.

~

Gerry rolled tighter into his blankets, dreams once more stealing over him.

~

Amitiel and Narxis were both in their trancelike resting states, both healing, one bathed in sourceless yet soft light, the other swarmed with living inky blackness.

~

Drea smiled watching Tatia flit about.

~

Elaya growled at the kitten. "You smell funny."

The kitten woke, yawned and stretched, then wriggled onto Sera's tummy, and began to rub against Elaya's hand.

"I'm not petting you."

The kitten ignored her words and wriggled under her hand, effectively petting herself. Elaya growled but eventually took over, even rubbing in all the places cats love the most but humans don't realize. Ebony was soon purring happily, and nearly asleep again when Tatia returned.

Elaya watched the siren, waiting until she had the tea making, then grunted. "You're welcome. And thank you. but I bet I can imagine what you think about. But I'm not up to talking about it tonight. Your cat needs a bath."

Ebony purred the louder, and Elaya growled. She looked at Tatia. "I would eat her but she wouldn't make even a good snack."

Drea heard this and smiled to herself.

Elaya seemed to sense this and kicked a stick over at the goddess, narrowly missing her. "Keep your smirks to yourself waterbutt! Ow!" She rubbed at her throat and looked at the tea expectantly. "Is it ready yet?"

She winced at the pain, then sighed, whispering now. "Sorry. I just don't like losing. I hate it in fact. i can take not winning. But I hate losing. And despite the sorceress' magics, we lost today. Twice. That pisses me off."

She looked down at Sera and her eyes softened. Then she looked up at Tatia. "You know you can do a lot better than fangface over there."

Rey blinked and looked up. "i can hear you Elaya!"

She grabbed a small but solid bit of bark and hurled it the length of the cave and bonked him right on the forehead. "Then don't eavesdrop! And you know I'm right. The magic lady there can do better too!"

"OW!"

Drea, Gerry, Narxis, and Amitiel all laughed.

Elaya smiled at looked at Tatia, sniffed the tea and grabbed a cup, dropped honey in it, then dipped out a draft. She sniffed then drained it without letting it cool at all. Not only did it not hurt, but it actually reminded her of kissing Sera. Not nearly as hot, in temperature or arousal factor, but familiar. She smiled and let out a gasp of delight, the pain already bleeding away.

Her voice was still rough, but without the harsh angry touch it had held. "Delicious. thank you. Pour me another when you think it's ready. Now back to you. I know Gerry is teaching you some stuff, and you did well today. Would you like to join the two of us for sparring? We work on an awful lot of supernatural takedowns. And Gerry knows more about human close quarter combat than anyone here, including the angel and demon. I cheat. he's the better teacher."

She brushed some of Sera's hair back, then ran loving fingers over the redhead's face. She hummed a soft lullaby, then looked at the still purring kitten. "I'm not kidding though. Your kitten needs a bath. Her infection is failing and fading though."

Tatia watched Elaya hit Rey directly in the head and let out a giggle, finding it rather amusing before turning back, "I know your just trying to make me feel better Elaya...so thank you."

She didn't believe Rey was the worst option, but it was obvious he wasn't ever to be an option for her. It still stung after his words about not being able to feel emotion for her, then turning around and falling for the sorceress. But Tatia was working on not being bitter. he would have thought on it more but Elaya brought her out of her thoughts again. Watching Elaya care for Sera was heartwarming, how much the wolf cared.

"Here," Tatia leaned forward, making her another cup, "And I would love that Elaya. Thank you. My leg work needs, well work. "

She poured honey in and handed it to the wolf, careful not to spill any on the sleeping Phoenix, whose red hair was splayed out under her head, her breath slow and long. Then she scooped up Ebony, placing the kitten in her crossed legs to fall asleep again, "I know she does. I've bathed her twice, and still this stench sticks to her. In the morning I will find something to scrub her clean. Tonight I just want to let her rest. She needs it."

Stroking the kitten's head she looked at Sera once more, "Does anyone know when she'll wake? You woke quick, and Lairia just woke before falling back asleep. Why hasn't she?"

Elaya took the cup of tea, letting Tatia speak as she sipped this one more slowly, but still finished it rather quickly.

She then held out the cup. "You make good tea. Refill please?"

She studied the siren thoughtfully, then smiled. "You do know that I'm just saying that. You and Rey are just wrong."

She tapped her nose. "I can smell it. You both enjoy the game, but neither of you could stand one another in a real relationship. He gets way too intense and possessive and you are just too free."

She chuckled at the thought. "To be clear there is really nothing wrong with either approach, But the two of you are the sun and ice. yeah interesting mixed, but guaranteed to end badly for one or both. You'll find your match. i have no doubt of it."

She flicked her eyes down to tatia's slim legs and sniffed. "Sweety your legs period need work. you're skinny as a rail."

Elaya was no amazon, but she was more thickly built, both in curves and muscle, and when she flexed the skin bunched and rolled impressively. "But we'll whip you into shape..." her eyes fell on the kitten, then suddenly snagged her out of Tatia's hands. She shuddered and her head shifted as she held the startled kitten down on Sera's tummy, then began to bath the kitten with thick ropes of her drool. Somehow not a drop fell onto Sera, and the kitten actually began to enjoy, purring. Finally Elaya licked her fur back down into place, sniffed and smiled, shifting back. "much better."

The kitten mewed, nuzzled the werewolf, then looked up at her mommy, mewing again, clearly wanting to resume the cuddles.

Elaya nodded. "Werewolf drool does a lot. Including refresh fur and skin. And as to my little stubborn redhead...she nearly died Tatia. Laria knocked herself out, and I was hurt, but i was healing. Slow but still healing. Her life fire was being put out. That's more damning and damaging to her than...well say we took you away from all water, even baked you dry, then beat you up. Even if you were thrown into the sea itself you would still need time to recover. Same thing for her. Just the inverse. Without fire she cannot be. She'll be fine. I can feel her heart beating stronger, can feel her heating up, and smell her scent improving."

She smiled and brushed back Sera's hair, then kissed the Phoenix. "She's just being lazy and stubborn." the tone was playful and entirely unconcerned as she nuzzled into the redhead. She was not worried. Her Sera would return to her. Elaya would make sure of that.

Tatia took the cup and refilled, seeing their was only one cup of tea left after this one. She related that as she handed the cup over, nodding as Elaya continued to try and convince her Reynault was not her type. The siren already knew nothing was going to happen between them and this just felt like Elaya was nailing the coffin shut, assuring herself that Tatia understood.

"My legs are fine," she was happy with the switch of topics, "they are naturally this way."

As the topics rolled on she watched Elaya clean her cat, grimacing a little at the drool. Tatia wasn't a fan. But Ebony sure was, purring up a storm. When the kitten was done she continued to snuggle the two, her eyes watching Tatia the entire time.

"Thank you Elaya," she smiled warmly, "And I'm glad to here she's recovering. I just thought it be faster. I mean, she's just so strong willed. I can't believe they did that to her though. Cut her off from her life source to suffocate. I know the feeling. It's torture."

The drool was already dry and left no scent at all.

Elaya smiled studying her lover's face. "I told you what I told you about Rey because there is someone better out there for you. A Sera for you. The perfect lover. The soul you cannot live without. They will fill all the gaps you have guarding for all your life. And i don't mean just sexually."

She ran a soft finger over Sera's brow. "That's what I want for you sweety. What we all want. What Sera is to me...what she does for me...how she makes me feel... I cannot and will not live without her. I know it's been such a short time but I love her Tatia. You never loved Rey. And he can't love you. Your love is on the way. Rey would only have ever been in the way."

She looked up at Tatia, her eyes soft. "I'm not trying to hurt you sweetheart. Truly. But...imagine how long Sera and I could have been together if we both hadn't been hung up on our pasts and our assumptions about each other? We know better than most how short even our lives are." She raised a hand and cupped Tatia's face.

"You have an eternal love coming sweetheart. We all do. I found mine." She smiled and lightly tickled the siren's ear. "So let's find yours."

She released the siren and turned back to Sera, her hand now toying with Sera's hair, tickling her chest with the hair. "You cannot imagine how truly happy I am."

And then the topics rolled back to Rey. Tatia's eyes dropped as she tried not to show it bothered her to talk about it at all, while she just wished they'd all leave it be. It was pretty clear to her, and no amount of lecturing could make it any clearer. She already knew. a flicker of defiance rose in her, wanting to tell Elaya that she wouldn't find her own love, that the siren would be alone forever, as the fates seemed to want it. But she held her tongue, knowing it be best not to anger the werewolf.

When Elaya reached out and cupped her face it made it harder to ignore her words, struggling not to become bitter again. In the end her eye focused on Ebony, her new kitten who looked up at her with love and innocence. At least one creature wanted her.

"I'm glad your happy," she replied after all was said, leaving out how she felt the fates would not allow that same amount of love to befall on her. Scooping Ebony up she gently held her on her so her head rested on Tatia's shoulder, then stood, picking the kettle off the fire and pouring the last cup.

"I'll go with Ebony to bring more water," she exclaimed quietly, turning and stepping out of the cave. She wasn't quick this time, letting the night consume her as she stepped towards the moonlit pool of water, kneeling. She placed Ebony beside her, who immediately started to drink, as she refilled the kettle, thinking over Elaya's words and then sighing, pushing them away. It wouldn't happen. And hoping for it would only cause more heartache. I need to get over all this emotion and just focus. Focus on Ebony, focus on her job, focus on their client. No more focusing on rejection or pain.

"You're all I got now Ebony," she whispered, too softly for any in the cave to hear, "How's that sound?"

Ebony mewed at her and padded onto her knee, trying to climb up. Instead she toppled into the water, getting soaked as she squealed, scared. Tatia dropped the kettle in the water to scoop the kitten up, holding her close.

"It's okay, it's just water," she explained, pulling at her shirt to dry the little one off. She had taken parts of her armor off for sleep, and it helped now as her undershirt was just a simple cloth tunic with short sleeves. As she dried Ebony she didn't see the kettle floating, until out of the corner of her eye she noticed it go into a bush and disappear. Frowning she stood and stepped around towards the bush, looking for the kettle. Ebony shivered in her arms as she held her tightly to warm her and searched with her free hand. Instead of finding the item though she uncovered a tiny stream, hidden from sight of the bush, that ran from the pool into the trees. Obviously it connected to some bigger water source if the kettle was floating along it, but it be easy to follow until she caught it. Leaving it lost would not help her group.

Kai was still circling too, meaning he could see her as she stepped into the trees to follow. This time, if anything happened, Tatia would know the group would be alerted. And even though they were hurt, they'd still fight. Hopefully none of that would be necessary though.

It was a little hard to see, but with the moonlight when she could get it and careful looking Tatia was able to follow the small, babbling stream until she found a small lake, circled by grey stone and trees. It looked odd to her, as the beach was neither dirt, nor sand, no rocks. It was large slates of rock, like the stone that made up the cave. After the weird way the pool wouldn't fill earlier that day, the attacks and then this odd lake, Tatia was starting to look forward to getting out of this strange area of the forest.

The kettle wasn't in the stream, so it had to be in the lake. The moon disappeared behind clouds as she approached the edge of the water, making it hard to see. I could just swim out and look. And in the water I'll be faster at finding it then circling the lake.

"Ebony," she placed the kitten down on the stone, pulling her shirt off to reveal bare skin as she wrapped it around the kitten to keep her warm, "You stay here, okay? I'll be right back. We need that kettle."

She stripped the rest of her clothes, wrapping them all in a pile around Ebony who snuggled into them, thankful for the dry warmth. Kissing her little black head Tatia turned and stepped into the water, feeling the cold bite. She took two more steps, feeling the stone dipping lower fast as her legs and body began to buzz. Now she stepped faster, getting in deep enough that it reached her hips as her legs fused, turning into a tail and patches of scales along her beautiful skin grew. Instantly she dived under the water, breathing it in as she swam deeper. It had been much too long she had gotten a good swim in. Already she could feel the kettle through the water, floating slowly around as it moved towards the middle. She swam towards it, but she felt it continue to move. And it almost felt...like it was going faster. In fact, Tatia started to feel sure it was speeding up as did she to catch it, confused of what was going on. Even more confusing is with how fast she could swim, how had she not passed the middle mark of the lake? And yet she had no feel of another shore coming close.

Almost she thought, as the kettle came into reach, Tatia kicking her tail hard to close those last few inches. If she had been paying attention she would have realized how fast she had been swimming, not as fast as she could go, but definitely too fast to stop herself. She surfaced from underwater just in time to grab the kettle...and fall.

She let out a scream as suddenly the water around her disappeared and she fell, rushing through the air as a terrified scream left her lips. This was it...she was dead. But instead of dying, she hit another body of water and sunk low, quickly kicking up to surface. Her chest heaved in both exhilaration and fear as she sucked in air, looking around to understand what had just happened. But all she could see was darkness and water. Water around her, water falling through the air. Wait...falling? She looked up, and noticed above her there was a circle of night sky framed by darkness. And the water she could see falling was coming down like a rounded waterfall, also dripping from the frames.

"It must be a cave," she whispered to herself, "A divet in the lake I couldn't see. And now...now I'm trapped."

Her elbow stung and she could feel it was bleeding, having scratched on the stone. She understood now why it looked odd with the stone slats. It was an underground system of caves she'd bet, with a lake over them. But those caves would be impossible to get to in her condition, and she didn't need to go lower. She needed to get out.

"Ebony!" she cried out, yelling as loud as she could, "Ebony get Elaya. Get someone. I need help! Help! Just fine someone! Help! I need help!"

She had no idea who would come, but anyone was better than rotting in here. The pool was already tinting red with her blood, and the cavern was much too deep to climb. If no one came, she'd be dead.

"Help! Help!"

Ebony was a dutiful child. A cat yes, and very young, but already incredibly devoted to the siren.

At the first cry she began to wriggle free, and had just extricated herself when two beings stepped out of the forest. "Well hello little one. Is your mother stuck in those caves?"

They spoke as one, their voices melodious and perfect, one intensely male, the other intensely female. They were almost identical, save one had Pacific blue eyes, the other Atlantic blue green. They were androgynous in the extreme, yet somehow impossibly beautiful and sexually appealing.

They knelt as one, reached out as one, and slowly two hands with the exact same finger and palm prints ran over the kitten's ears, neck, back, and tail. "Do not worry small one. We will fetch her back to you."

Their mouths moved in perfect unison. They stood, shed their also identical white robes, then dove into the water, swam into the caves and popped up on either side of Tatia. "Hello Princess Tatiana of Atlantis. We are Rythert. The two forms of the sea. Two bodies one soul, one life, one mind. We found your kitten. She is well but concerned. Shall we return you to her?"

They were very close to Tatia. And very handsy. They were running unashamed yet soft and loving hands over her scales, and over her elbow, healing it instantly. Well formed breasts pressed against her back and a very impressive erection throbbed against her right hip as they both seemed to look into her eyes at the same time. They did not threaten, but they were clearly fascinated by and very interested in Tatia. They wanted her.

Tatia didn't continue to yell out into the night. She worried it might bring beasts or demons out, and her little Ebony was at the shore alone. Instead she looked for a way out, her tail swishing in the shallow pool. Unfortunately though its was too shallow to dive and the rocks were jagged. Too much movement and she'd cut her tail up, which was by far a painful experience for the siren. She was well indeed stuck.

So it surprised her greatly when suddenly the waterfalls splashed and grew and two beings rose in her shallow pool, both gorgeous by all standards. It took her breath away even looking at either of them. There was an identicalness to them both, which struck her as odd since one seemed man, and the other woman. And yet she almost felt she couldn't tell them apart, save for their lower regions and the slight shift in eye color. But those eyes. They memorized her and for a minute she forgot her own voice, lost in them as they spoke. She would have stared into the man's eyes forever until she felt breasts on her back and turned her head, now captured by the female's eyes.

They knew her name, her title in fact. But she didn't feel afraid of the two. In fact there was a certain calmness about them that relaxed her, making her unashamed that she was naked and in her full form, her violet tail illuminated by the moon. They healed her cuts but she saw no magic, only making them more intriguing.

"Hello Rythert. Thank you for healing me," she greeted, her voice coming out silky and smooth like honey. She didn't mean for her Voice to slip into her tone but in this form she was at her full power, and her voice always sounded angelic no matter whether she tried to use her control or not.

Two bodies...one soul... It explained why they looked identical and yet were not. Tatia could feel the bond between the two. She could also feel the erection on her hip, neither of them afraid to show their interest. These two captivated the siren and she wanted to know more, but at the mention of Ebony clarity broke through and she nodded quickly, "Yes, you're help would be wonderful. I don't want to leave her out there alone."

She turned to face the man again, her face only inches from his. He smelt like the ocean, his skin rooted with the scent of salt water. She could drink it in forever if she wasn't trapped in this watery hole. Her cheeks flushed at the thought that crossed her mind, and while the siren was usually suave and flirty with all, able to get any in her bed, these two felt different. They made her mouth go dry and her heart beat pick up a pace. she couldn't even think straight as she looked at either of them, caught in their beauty and perfect movements.

The Rythert smiled and without so much as a bump they were in the shallows below the shore, looking right at Ebony, the drawing current now longer affecting them.

They maintained their position, and their very insistent and highly sexual touching began to grow more heated as they lay in the water, their legs becoming something other. Not tails or fins, but something both more and less than physical, still entwined around the siren, while their hands moved up to roam her body like the softest caress of waves upon her flesh.

Without a word they leaned and kissed her. Somehow both sets of lips were upon hers at once, yet without getting in either's way. The kiss was full, deep, and wildly passionate. They both moaned her name, not in the common tongue, but in the voice of the Sea. A crashing wave, the gurgle of it falling back over stone and sand, the thunder of a sea gale, and so much more, but also the gentle ripple of a eddying current. They tasted of the sea, and she was washed over by it and the feel of it, her home. It was not the living sea, not the truth of it, but it was close, so very close. And here in the water it could be more. It might be enough.

All of this their kiss and hands promised. They wanted to please her. To love her. To have her.

As they molded about her and kissed her, the water about them began to clear, pollution, mold, algae, tremors of scum, millenia of trash, and who knew what else began to with away, the water itself becoming clearer and cleaner, fresher. Together they were healing these waters.

She had no idea how they had done it but they had. One second they were in the cave and the next near the shores of the lake, the water just low enough she could sit on the rocky floor without scratching her scales. Ebony meowed and purred, excited to see her. But her attention was pulled by these unearthly beings whose hands roamed her body. She could no longer feel their legs near or around her and yet she was aware they were there, just no longer humanoid. She was overwhelmed with their list and she worried they were up to no good, having never received just wanted attention from even the whores in brothels.

She was about to ask them more when they both leaned in and as one kissed her. But she didn't feel two sets of lips on hers, she felt only one. The kiss deepened as her eyes closed as she pulled them in, surrendering to thier passion. Something inside of her stomach fluttered, and her breath caught at how magnificent they smelt and tasted. They felt like home, like everything of the ocean she missed and more. As they moaned her name in the language of the sea she sighed back in contentment, wanting the moment to go on for eternity. She had never felt so homesick and yet so at home as she did now.

Tatiana remained unaware of the cleansing water until Ebony mewed for her mother and Tatias eyes opened, seeing the clean water, "How...how is this possible?. What beautiful creatures are you? Please, you smell of my home and you show me, a stranger, such kindness by saving me. Which I'm thankful for. But I must now what beings my saviors are, what wonderful, gorgeous beings you as one might be."

She was speaking with grace and elegance, like the princess she was. Normally it was not her tongue but something about them made her want to impress them, to please them with her words. She could feel their heat and want in their hands as they roamed her naked skin but she knew not what to make of it, having never been wanted more than sexually before.

"We are the Rythert. Spirits of the greatest seas of this world and of your rightful realm Princess. We are meant to serve the rightful Queen of the Seas. And we would show you our...delight."

They shifted and she was turned down atop the female who wrapped about her, pressing their breasts together, the female's legs drawing up to enfold Tatia as she kissed the siren. "We are your servants Princess Tatiana. Your subjects. Yours to do with as you please. But we must cleanse you as well. You have been too long from the sea."

They still spoke as one, even as they kissed her. The female moaned and ground her sex up against Tatia's middle, while the male pressed down upon her, his erection pressing against Tatia's sex. The effect of being immersed in the sea grew, and only now did the female break the kiss. "Allow us Princess? Allow us to love you as only the sea truly can?"

Tatia's cheeks grew more heated as they became more brazen, pushing her down into the water to slide on top of her, still caressing her tenderly. Her breath caught as the female form kissed her, soaking up the salty and soft taste of her lips.

"Rythert," she breathed, allowing it to fall from her lips as they asked to love her...how? Did they want sex? Something more? She did not understand these two and yet they felt so familiar. Furthermore she didn't feel conscious of her tail as it slapped the water around her, directly in their view. It did not seem to phase them, but if they were to have an relations Tatia needed her legs...and sex...back. She had those parts too as a siren but they were much harder to locate, and much...trickier. The siren had never used them, if she was honest, and preferred her humanoid form.

"Please, allow us to move to softer grounds then," she asked, patting the stone, "This is much too hard and I need my feet back to enjoy. Please."

Back
Top Bottom