Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Rey laughed. "I'm not really all that old. But thank you."

He sipped more of his blood, studying her thoughtfully, then smiled. "So a Crush baby? never even seen the world when it wasn't like this?"

~

Drea smiled watching him go then nudged Tatia. "you behave tonight. no getting so drunk. You'll hurt yourself."

Having eaten she was less grouchy, and seeing her group returned she was much less worried. She was slightly worried about Rey and Laria but figured they would be fine. She had no doubt that Sera and Elaya would be absolutely fine.

~

Elaya growled when the redhead finished first. "Hey you got me more food. Not my fault I need more."

She was still eating when her ears pricked up at the sound of falling clothing. She took a deep breath and smiled. She ate even quicker, wiped her lips, checked her reflection in a mirror, then stood, reached back and unzipped her dress, letting fall leaving her clad only in
93304438250601661fae91e9ae718cd5.jpg
and her shoes. She stepped out of the dress, which hovered an inch off the floor, then vanished to lay across a chair back as she walked toward her lover.

She rounded the chaise and froze. She stared at Sera for a long while, then growled again. Though this one was primal, sexually charged, and slightly threatening. She snarled and lunged forward taking Sera into her arms and kissed her fiercely, nearly climbing onto her lover as she pushed the redhead against the chais, her breasts making the lavish bra creak as she pressed against Sera, her legs entwining with the Phoenix's.

Only after a full minute of almost violent kissing did Elaya lean back long enough to say. " i love your outfit darling...but it's nothing compared to you." She pressed in for another kiss, whimpering as her nipples dragged over Sera's.

She laughed, the tone soft and musical, "Is that what they call it? A Crush baby? I guess I was, although I have plenty of books and drawings stored in my parents old farmhouse full of what the world use to look like. It might be why I love history so much."

She drained her wine and watched it refill magically, thinking out loud "I'm normally not this open with people, especially about my roots. I can't tell if its the alcohol or how easy to be around you are."

~

Tatia gave Drea a innocent doe-eye look, "Only beer tonight, I promise. I don't think Gerry wants babysitting duty again anyways, so you stop me if I go past two."

She was wiggling her finger at Gerry, smiling sweetly at him. Their day shopping and training had made her ease up on the man, their trust issues with each other both seeming to fade, at least in her eyes.

~

Sera let out a soft sigh as she saw Elaya in all her beauty, but was not expected the primal growl, or the frenzied attack from her lover as her lips collided with Sera's own. Her diamond studded bra...if you could even call it that, illuminated her soft naked breasts as they pushed into Elaya's, her nipples hardening at her touch.

"I have no fire to please you tonight my love," she sighed as Elaya broke away for a minute to speak, "If I use the littlest bit of flame it will hurt me."

"it's one of the many things they call many peoples born or created in the years following the crush. Like the zombies. Despite all the movies not one verified zombie, not even Esmerelda is a true zombie, existed in all the years before the Crush. It happened and suddenly we have millions of the undead fucks."

He growled sipping more blood.

"Sorry. Just the sheer number of changes to this world bothers me sometimes. Not to mention the fact that everyone tried to blame everyone else for it. Did you know God actually admitted to it? Flat said he did it to stop humanity from going mad and killing everyone else. including your kind."

~

Gerry rolled his eyes. "You drink more than two I'm throwing you to where Elaya and Sera are. Good luck keeping them from ripping your head off if you interrupt them."

~

Elaya grinned. "Good actually."

She stepped back, grabbed her lover and pulled to stand before the chaise. She smiled, then suddenly pushed the redhead back, ignoring the city scape about her as she also caught the redhead's legs, pulling her up while her thumbs slid Sera's panties aside, and slid a ivory ribbed and slightly studded strapon into her lover without any delay. She giggled wickedly. "Then my darling I am going to ravish you. As many times as I can before you beg me to stop."

She leaned down and kissed her lover hungrily, her hands roaming Sera's body as she gently rocked her hips in and out. The strapon was already slick with Elaya's own juices and she giggled. "It's a special gift from the elf. panties made to pleasure us both...like so."

She nipped Sera's lips smiling as the strapon and her panties began to vibrate in a powerful rhythm, pulsating madly. She moaned her eyes fluttering, then she pressed down kissing Sera again. "I want to devour you. To never stop having you."

Lairia nodded, "I understand what you mean. It seems since the Crush the human population and the supernatural population has switched in numbers. There use to be a lot less of us and more of them, and now there is definitely a larger number of us then them. It is intriguing to wonder how that came about when the continents only collided and caused the death of both humans and nonhumans. I heard rumors about God admitting to it, but as a castor I have few resources in the religious sectors of the world so I never got it affirmed. It makes sense though. Our numbers were limited but growing, and if we grew in population too largely we would surely be found out sooner or later, then hunted down and killed, or attempted to be killed. God evened the playing field when he reduced our numbers. Sure we exposed ourselves to the world, but at that point the human race was no longer a threat to our survival, and we were able to rebuild a civilization that includes us. Mostly. You and I both know there are still some out there refusing to accept the new world."

She nodded to his scar, her eyes tracing the lines on his cheek.

~

She shook her head, "No thank you, Elaya will murder me tenfold. One drink will do me, unless Lairia has some magical spell to keep me from getting drunk. Where is our client?"

~

Sera let out a whimpering moan as the dildo pushed into her, filling her completely to the brim as her hands roamed Elaya's skin, then clung on as the wolf did most of the work, Sera relaxing into blissful pleasure.

"Please devour me," she groaned, leading her head tilt back, "I've been wanting this all day, don't you dare hold back on me my wonderful lover."

Rey nodded. "All too true indeed."

He sipped more of his blood, studying her glass. "As to the God admitting it thing he made it very clear. It happened then he broke the foundation of St. Peter's Basilica, and wrote, 'I Chose To.' all over the Vatican. And several other major churches that survived. And in the sky, the oceans and all over the planets. Then He boomed it out audibly. I suspect the blood had so saturated his planet he had had enough and fixed it. Even with us there isn't nearly the same death rates there were. And of course now we have more vampires, zombies, ghouls and other devourers of carrion. According to the scholars our death rates are actually plummeting, and of course there are no more bodies in graves. Either we have them eaten or burned. Gives us a lot more room."

He chuckled at the thought. "So why do you think he let those idiots live? Just a way to keep us on our toes? or to keep us from getting lazy and complacent again?"

~

Drea sipped her drink and shrugged. "No idea."

~

Elaya growled and pulled Sera's legs up until they were wrapped about Elaya's neck, bent the redhead so they could kiss and her hands could maul the phoenix's body hungrily, all while she began to plunge her new toy furiously into Sera, the vibrations growing ever stronger and stud rising up right against Sera's gspot vibrating with ten times the intensity there.

Lairia listens with great interest, truly intrigued by his knowledge on the matter. The only reason she did not know of these facts were she had not been alive for decades still after the Crush happened, and God had announced himself shortly after the carnage. Her father had told her stories as a wee child, but she remembered only snippets and those stories had always given her nightmares until her mother chided him to stop. Perhaps that was why she thought them only rumors, not because they were, but because she could barely remember the stories, they seemed fragmented in her mind.

She had abandoned her wine as she listened, enthralled by his knowledge as she played with her bracelet between her fingers, "I wouldn't mind picking your brain sometime Rey for all the knowledge you have on key history moments. I know the books are greatly one-sided, and can often miss large pieces of the puzzle. As to why he left humans alive? I believe they were his creation, and as disappointed as he might have been with them he didn't want them completely wiped out, he just wanted them to learn and evolve. Or at least...that's my take on it. Oh, here's our food."

The waitress returned, slipping through the curtains to deliver each of their plates before disappearing once more. Her plate looked delicious, with seared duck, a cranberry sauce she assumed and a fresh garden salad with a sweet smelling vinegrette. Looking over to Reynault's plate, she didn't find it appetizing but she could see they did a good job cooking his as well.

~

Seraphina moaned louder as the vibrating made it almost impossible to think, her body ensnared with lust and passion. She leaned forward and kissed Eaya hard, growling against her lips as her first orgasm took her, making her body tense and shake, her inner walls tightening around the strap on. Her nails dug into Elaya's back as she clung to her lover, eyes rolling back as a new set of moans overtook her.

"Too...good...baby...mmmmm..."

Rey laughed and set to his own meal draining them quickly.

"I can tell you as much as I am aware of. So it really becomes this point. You have to ask the questions before I can answer them. As to the humans I am under the belief that he intentionally made sure that a significant population survived. Humans are more dangerous in larger groups. Separating them always slows and calms them down. Great Flood. Tower of Babel. Elf Wars. Dinosaur. Dragons. And so much more. They always make the humans grow stronger. And despite everything they tend to do along the way, also better. The Great Flood purged them of their need to burn each other apart. The Tower of Babel stopped them trying to physically reach God. it takes times and catastrophe but they are slowly evolving into truly good beings."

~

Elaya moaned and bowed her back, pressing even deeper into her lover, her hands sliding down to grip Sera's ass, holding her in place and driving deeper into her. "You always are Seraphina."

She was chewing as he spoke and finished her bite and took a sip of wine before speaking, "yes, I've read about all of those. It's amazing the things he has done to the human race. But one of the moments in history that always perked my intrigue was the witch hunts. I know, slightly morbid being as I am a witch in essence, but I always wondered how many were actual witches and how many were innocent? And how were the humans of that time catching witches if they did? Why were they not using their powers to evade?"

~

Seras breath was harsh and rapid as she set to helping Elaya, her hips rolling into the wolf's. When she opened her eyes all she could see was pink and orange sky with purple clouds as the sun set, people below going about their business. It made her want to laugh, none of them realizing that there were two people above in the throes of pleasure.

"It's incredibly erotic," she spoke breathlessly, nodding to the edge of the roof, "anyone could look up and see you fucking me senseless, and we could care less."

Rey sipped his blood thoughtfully. "The real question is which ones? If you mean Salem then no. Not a single real witch was killed. If you mean the Inquisition and the purging of women then yes. The supernatural was the true reason for the Inquisition. We had been holding back a number of human endeavors and the powers of the time decided to fight back. Killed thousands of us. That's when they learned most of the ways they hurt and kill us. Before that it had been hunters and madmen. After those it became ritualized, cultural, and whole sects were formed on killing us. Especially witches and vampires."

~

Elaya laughed and cupped her lover's face. "i'm glad it turns you on darling, but stop looking away/ I want to see your eyes as i fuck you." She grinned at the words and began to drive into her more rapidly and powerfully.

"I was thinking of both but I'm more interested in the Inquisition now. I didn't realize it got so bad, and I did not in my fathers journals that much changed after the Inquisition, especially for him and his kind. Many warlocks were deep in human politics and cultures, being of their entitled natures and after the Inquisition many pulled back, went into hiding. They realized being in the spotlight might not be wise, but their new hidden lives made them bitter against mortals and those who could walk freely. Some even still hold that grudge, but I'm sure you've met one or two of those sore spots in your lifetime."

She was halfway done her meal but she looked much more interested in him than the cooked duck on her plate.

"So how did you survive through it?"

~

Seras head whipped back and planted a hard groan worthy kiss on Elayas lips before pulling away so the wolf could see her eyes. The chocolate iriss were impossible to see behind the red like fire dancing in her eyes.

"Sunsets are the best time for Phoenixs," she whispered, her body warming, "there are myths the first of my kind was birthed from the sun, and that is why our feathers match its rays, especially during sunsets and rises."

She groaned harder as the dildo pushed in deeper, the vibrations all too much, "I think I look much hotter at this time of day...don't you?"

Her hair did indeed look even redder, as if waiting to burst into flames, her eyes dancing with orange and red now as her skin looked orange from the sunset, giving her an unearthly glow.

Rey smiled coldly. "I was the personal attache to the Pope. And the lover of twelve different Queen's and Empress's. That was the game back then. Make yourself indispensable and even the maddest fools won't touch you. I also carted off dozens of those very witches, warlocks, castors, and others of my kind all over the worlds. You know Vlad the Impaler's mother got caught up in that? Very powerful witch. I got her out. Later I was present when he was turned at her request. Not by me. One of the true ancients. The Verishta. The eldest of my kind. Old even when Methuselah was young."

He studied her for a long moment. "Perhaps you've also heard that my kind were born of fallen angels whose wings had been removed by the Archangel himself? That my existence is owed to Micheal and his rage at his brother?"

He smiled. "Not sure if it's true or not. But there are those among the Verishta who claim to have seen the creation of the world. And yes they all survived. Still very very much alive. Like the Metuzi I don't think the Verishta can be killed. They serve to important a purpose. Just like the ancient circles of your kind. The real targets of the Inquisition. Pope Gregory wanted to be God on Earth. He was refused. So he took his revenge naming all castors heretics."

He sipped his blood. "Again. you must ask questions. There is so much general information out there you could spend millenia just listening and still not hear it all. Such as. Judas Iscariot is still alive. To this day. Unkillable. Undying. The bearer of a mark even more terrifying that the Mark of Cain. Who is also still alive. Neither are welcome in Hell for the many goods they have done in their long lives, but neither can ever enter Heaven for the many evils they have committed, especially those firsts. There are those who claim that Judas actually killed an accomplice in the betrayal of the Christ. That he did not have to betray his master. But he did so and went to the Last supper, the blood fresh on his hands."

Rey chuckled sipping his blood again. "I wouldn't know. The Christ was an exceptionally forgiving man. I doubt he would have held it against Judas. I was present when they whipped and crucified him. And when he came back. I had to be. All vampires were sure he was one of us. Destined to lead us in the conquering of the earth. But He refused. Even healed us. Before Him? We all rotted like lepers, and could not bear the sun. So many weaknesses. Even more no one had ever known. Once we could die if you drowned us in one of the Holy Rivers. Or if you buried is the shores of the Dead Sea. Or bathed us in it's waters. Also we could die if you burned us on a gopher wood pyre. He changed that. Decided we were useful, and must be stronger. Some of the Verishta tried to argue. He didn't hurt them...I'll never forget that. Violence was all we knew then. It was why we had joined the Romans. And why we were in the Holy Land. To fight and gain blood. But he changed that. We became more peaceful. Not all of us. And we certainly weren't perfect, but we stopped hunting the humans as we had. Only our mad few drew attention then. Nero. Vlad the Impaler. Elizabeth Bathory. Most of the Borgias, and no I don't mean Rodrigo. We've tried but we've never gotten a vampire onto the Papal Throne. But there have been magicians, weres of multiple kinds, angels from both sides, a few deities, minor and major, and even a number of pure humans. We did have three separate elected but they were either killed or forced to reject the office."

He shook himself. "See what i mean? I'm only a few millenia old and i have fountains of information."

~

Elaya growled happily into the kiss, and slithered her arms around the redhead's legs and up to fondle her breasts, teasing the nipples.

"Hotter? i don't know. You feel warmer and i love how your hair and skin is almost glowing but you are already the most beautiful and sexiest thing ever to me. Hard to surpass that."

She squeezed tighter and drove into her lover harder, pounding into Sera now, the dildo vibrating madly now, especially the one point that only rolled with her movements, directly upon Sera's g-spot.

It was a lot to absorb, and it was all knew information. Lairia did her best to listen and memorize his words, but she knew she'd probably forget a fact or two. Still, his knowledge amazed her, intriguing her more to the vampire across the table from her.

"Facinating," she breathed, giving him a genuine smile, "Thank you for sharing Rey. Many prefer to keep their knowledge to themselves, delighting in hoarding all that information and history. You're much more...open to me. Not that it is a bad thing of course, its rather refreshing talking history then spells and magics."

She turned back to her food eating a few bites as the conversation continued, "How about a smaller, more trivial question? Across your span of time, what has been the single most delicious meal for you? I know you can't eat this-" she waved her fork at her plate "But there must have been a single species or person that tasted all too divine? I've been told a few times magic users are at the top of the many vampire's lists, especially warlocks with their natural essence of magics in the blood, but I'd love your opinion on it. Morbid curiosity I guess."

~

Sera groans grew only louder, the vibrations putting her at her breaking point. Elaya's fingers on her nipples never helped, only making her body shake harder with the need or release.

"You are becoming much too good...mmm...at satisfying my body," she groaned between words, leaning up and stealing a kiss as she shook with pleasure, "If you continue this...oh...thrusting...I'm going to be, mmmm...going to be tired before....before we head back..."

Rey considered her question carefully. "Personally, and you may not believe this, but i prefer Dragon. Only beings the same age as angels. And delicious with it. More powerful, older, and smarter than any of other species combined. Including your's no offense. Dragon's blood is beyond compare."

He sipped his blood smiling. "And so rare and difficult to get that i am told i am the last living vampire to taste it. Even the Verishta can't say they have. They used to fight the Dragons."

~

Elaya grinned wickedly. "You say that as if would make me stop my love."

She tweaked Sera's nipples more forcefully, and added more force and torque to her thrusts, making the movements push Sera's body and clit up directly against a pad in the panties that vibrated and thrummed directly against both women's clit's, and sending surges of power and energy into both, thus heightening the pleasure.

"I can't say I've ever met a dragon, or seen any signs of one in my lifetime. Although I've heard all the stories. I guess for those who haven't tasted dragons they can't comprehend its taste and thus prefer a different species. A vampire I once knew always hyped that his favourite was fae. Earthy tones, I think was how he described it. Another perferred warlocks, due to thier Magic undertones, but that may have been said to scare me that instance. It seems like most of us, vampires have thier own preferences in taste too."

She polished off her plate as they had been speaking, handing it to the waiter as she past while continuing to sip her wine, her cheeks rosy from the alcohol.

"Would you excuse me Rey? I just need to use the bathroom."

She slipped out from the table, stepping through the curtains and into the main restaurant, passing tables as she walked towards the back. She found the bathrooms with ease, going about her business before washing her hands and checking herself in the mirror. The golden band she normally wore around her head was adorned with a white jewel today, resting on her forehead and sparkling in the light, brightening her blue eyes. Her cheeks were rather flushed from the alcohol but it added to her beauty not took away, and as she fixed her dress she smiled. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but Lairia knew she held her own fair beauty.

Stepping back out into the restaurant she walked down the aisles of tables till she turned one and could see Reynault through the curtain. She was still a few meters from her table when a man grabbed her hand, halting her.

"Lairia?"

She hardly recognized him, but that didn't mean she did not know who this man was. Racking her brains for a name to his all too plain face, she drew a blank. Perhaps she didn't know him but he knew of her.

"I'm sorry," she spoke softly, not wanting any scene, "my memory fails me. Do I know you?"

He raises an eye brow and out of his mouth comes a scoffing rude sound followed by, "that's a joke right L? I knew you were a little daft back when, but I didn't realize you had grown ignorant. Seriously? You don't remember me?"

Lairia groaned internally, his rude narcasstic words clicking his face to an old, old memory.

"Nope," she stated simply, yanking her hand from his and striding back to her table. She slipped into the booth quickly, drawing the curtains completely closed.

"I don't have time to explain right now, but that man is either about to ruin our dinner or stalk us to the inn. He was a buddy of that vampire I dated, the one I mentioned. The guys a serious tool, thinks his immortality grants him some kind of entitlement."

Rey arched an eyebrow as Laria rushed in, then his eyes narrowed.

He reached out and gently took her hand. He had seen everything. It was just his way.

He gently leaned over and whispered into her ear. "I don't know the bastard but he looks familiar to me as well. Is he likely to attempt to harm you?"

He gently squeezed her hand. "And forgive the forwardness but I have a bad feeling we are no longer truly alone in this booth. And I would like your permission to contact your mind. May I?"

Lairia felt a blush creep onto her porclein cheeks as his hand took hers, not quite sure what she was feeling. She didn't have time to process any thoughts about Rey though, as the man who had caught her hand was undoubtably staring at them even with the curtains closed, and he was a bigger problem.

But that didn't stop her from blushing harder as Rey leaned forward, a whiff of him filling her nostrils as she nodded shortly, convinced he would if given the chance. The vamp, Tommy...or was it Rommy, had been close friends with the vampire she had dated, and when things had ended badly -mostly on his part due to her leaving him- she knew his close knit group of friends wouldn't be happy.

"You'd like to what?" her voice was ever so quiet, the wine mixed with the slow bubbling form of anxiety making it hard for her to think straight, and for a second she had thought she'd heard him wrong but in fact she hadn't.

"Uh...yes, but please don't look at, just don't look into my memories."

~

Seraphina was on her third...or was it sixth orgasm? God she had lost count. Her breath was coming in short gasps and Elaya showed no signs of stopping.

"Baby please," she begged, "Lay me down on the lounger. Continue ravaging me there."

She just wanted a moment to rest on the soft pillows, to allow Elaya to continue as she relaxed. Holding on to her lover at the edge of the roof was fun, but her arms were growing stiff and her legs would not hold much longer. And Sera did not want to pause their session just yet.

Rey smiled and gently squeezed. I would never presume to even glance at your memories. His voice came from her deepest inner ear and he let her feel his presence there as well, in no way near her memories.

Now please tell me what you know about that being out there.

He then leaned in and kissed her cheek and whispered. "he's watching us by the way." he smiled and kissed again. "I have to admit. i didn't expect you to taste or smell so good."

~

Elaya grinned, yanked her lover up into a kiss, then gripped Sera's ass and carried her over to the lounge, but fell back onto her own back, making Sera sit atop him. She reached up up holding Sera up and grinned wickedly.

"Your turn to be in charge my love."

Lairia had never had someone speak inside her mind. It was a weird but comfortable sensation, like his voice fit in enough though logically it didn't. She kept her thoughts restrained so as to avoid the embaressment of him seeing how she felt at that very moment, or what she had just been thinking about him.

"Like vanilla and strawberries?" she whispered back, smiling as her blush deepened, "I bathe in them when I can. I love the scent."

He never did anything to me, other than being a class A jerk. He was close friends with the vampire I dated, the weak one. I ended things, and not on the best terms. I...I don't want to go into what happened right now Rey. They weren't nice people, and it definitely looks like he held a grudge for what happened. And seeing me out to dinner with another vampire will annoy him to no end. I'm sorry I put us in this mess.

~

Sera's eyes widened as she ended up on top, then she grinned wickedly.

"You got it," she winked, wiggling and turning herself until she was facing Elaya's feet, riding the strap on in her reverse position, her ass in Elaya's full view, "Mmmmmm...this feels good too love."

Rey smiled. "A truly delicious combination. The vanilla and strawberries are nice too." he kissed her cheek again, then took a deep breath.

"But you are far more...enticing." His eyes glowed, informing her that though he was playing to their audience, every word was serious and sincere.

Do not blame yourself. We all have pasts. It's his fault for interrupting our...most interesting meal. What would you like to do?"

~

Elaya squealed as Sera grinned then moaned deep in her throat and chest as the redhead turned. She wanted to see Seraphina's face, but the movement ground the dildo deeper into ehr own sex, and the vibrator even tighter against her clit.

Gasping she gripped the redhead's pert rump firmly and began to gently knead the soft flesh, pulling her down, creating a marvelous rolling effect that sent the vibrations from her own ass to somehow deep in her brain, making the pleasure
explode as she growled her lovers name.

Lairia could feel her skin growing hotter by the second at his unwavering attention. Her eyes fluttered, showing off her long lashes as she looked down to her wine glass.

Can we get out of here? I can't say he won't follow but I don't want to cause a scene in this nice cafe.

~

"Ooooh baby," Sera groaned, loving the nails digging into her ass, somehow making her push the dildo even deeper into her, all the way down so that she could almost feel the vibrations inside her as they played along her clit.

"Don't stop that," she begged, loving the feeling.

He gently nipped her earlobe grinning wickedly about her flesh.

As you will milady. But we need to go anywhere except the inn.

He released her ear and smiled, still holding her hand. "shall we?"

~

Elaya growled and yanked her lover even closer as she bucked her hips up, clinging hungrily to the redhead's flesh, needing to feel and hold as much of her Seraphina as possible.

"never should you wish my darling. Just don't you stop!" Elaya's eyes rolled back as she came, but continued to ravish her redheaded lover, needing more of this exquisite pleasure.

Liaria squeaked when his teeth grazed her earlobe, but she silenced it in her throat before anyone at the other tables could here, then gave him a nervous smile. She hadn't been in relations with any man for years, and the rustiness was showing.

Keeping a hold of his hand she pulled out of the booth and waited for him to lead. They paid at the hotess podium before stepping outside into the cool twilight air. But even as they started crossing the market Lairia could feel eyes on her, and sure enough when she looked back it was him following, looking slightly more deranged than before."

"Ray, we've got company."

They walked down one road and then turned onto a side road but it didn't get rid of the man and his partner. Instead it just gave them time to catch up, until they were only meters behind. Lairia was still holding Rey's hand and her grip tightened when the vampire caught her wrists and yanked her hard, making her cry out.

"What the hell?"

"You owe me and my boy some answers L. No hiding behind this time behind some warlock."

"Let it go Rommy," Lairia tried to pull her hand answer, "Seriously let go please."

Laria's reaction brought a delighted smile to the vampire's face.

He intentionally held her back though, sensing the followers. He was tired of this. They were scaring the lovely woman with him, and he didn't appreciate it.

Then they had the brass to grab her.

The moment the fool laid a hand on her Rey shifted his weight.

His foot flashed up and cracked the other fellow in the jaw so hard it sent him into a wall, then he turned and kicked the speaker's arm, forcing him to release the sorceress. His hands shot forward and delivered a series of brutal but precise blows, paralyzing the would be assailant in place.

Rey then hissed and gripped the fool's face and jaw in a painful pressure grip, and raised the bastard into the air. Now he released Laria's hand. He turned to look at her. "Don't move my dear. I would advise a shielding spell."

He then looked back to the other vampire, hissed and hurled him into the same wall as the other, then flashed toward them. He grabbed both by their ankles and yanked them up and smashed them against the ground then each other. He then literally began to twist them into a knot. Once done he walked back to Laria and dropped them at her feet. "I can kill them if you want."

Everything happened so fast, all Lairia could do was follow instructions and raise a shielding spell that kept her out of harm's way. It also, of course, prevented her from moving anywhere. But she kept it up until Reynault dropped both men in pretzel like formations at her feet. As she dropped the shield she let out a giggle, an unlikely sound from the normally composed sorceress but she couldn't help it. They both looked rather funny, and the alcohol in her system had relaxed her enough to let out the girlish laugh at the sight of both men.

Bending down to look at the scrunched up face of one, she could clearly see his pain, "Tommy, Rommy...whatever the fuck your name was. We could have let bygones be bygones."

"You bitch," he growled, his voice slightly garbled though from his position and she was surprised he wasn't unconscious. The other one was though, "Think I wouldn't have some beef with you sweet tits? Walked out on my boy, said you didn't know why you'd ever pick a vampire and that you'd never make the mistake twice. Got him all locked up in jail for what? To run off to your daddy?"

She rolled her eyes, "Can you speak like a normal, civilized person? I never walked out on him because he was a vampire. I walked out because he abused his powers, like you do. And he got his ass locked in jail for stealing, not on some made up grudge I held."

She ignored his last comment, knowing he was only looking for a reaction. Standing she motioned to Rey.

"Go ahead Rey. He'll only keep following me anyways."

~

Sera wasn't stopped. She was working her ass into Elaya's gorgeous lap, rocking hard as she moaned loudly. It felt all too good, and she could feel yet another climax approaching. She worried her energy would get sapped from all the orgasms, but that seemed to be Elaya's intent.

Rey's eyes flashed at the vulgarity.

neither speaker notices when Rey snatched the quiet one from the pretzel, and silently began to rip him to shreds, the pieces falling away engulfed in lethal black flames.

When Laria looked up at him he had surrounded himself with burning bits of dead fool. He grunted and stepped over the fool anmd kicked him into the flames, which engulfed him, stealing away his air, his life, his magic, everything as it ate him up.

Rey started to reach for Laria's hand then sighed.

"hello Raymond. How many this time?"

A girlish giggle sounded and Laria felt a hand on her shoulder. "Shield again."

Rey vanished as all light around them went out, and then she heard the unmistakable wet sound of blood and guts falling to the ground, followed by a pained gasping death rattle.

Then she felt a passing of two great bodies on either side of her, then the forms flopped to a stop at her feet, both of them very dead weres, massive holes in their chests, and their spines clearly missing, their bodies now burning like the two vampires had before them.

The lights flashed back on revealing seven others scattered about her, all very permanently dead. Rey was holding up a pair of nude knife bodies, incredibly gifted and powerfully assassins. They were supposedly immune to all magics and made to kill supernatural beings. Rey smashed their bodies and heads together until they were pulp, snarling curses in multiple languages throughout. Then he tossed them into the air, gripped their ankles and smashed them both onto the ground until their heads were gone and their spines snapped into bits.

He then whirled and grabbed at the air and yanked something close as he snarled, his face shifting like a piece of glass had passed over it, then his fangs sank into something. A death scream echoed throughout the area and suddenly a very powerful built corpse was gripped in the vampire's hands. he pushed it away and she could see a very handsome black human male, clearly dead.

Rey sniffed and stepped over the body. "Meet Raymond. a Bounty Hunter who has a contract on Elaya...had a contract on Elaya. Now...where would you like to go?"

He held out his hand his eyes now relaxed and calm, though only a moment before they had been filled with fury and rage,

~

Elaya moaned and pressed tighter against her lover, and shifted, willing a change and another pad shifted up and clamped about Sera's clitoris, vibrating in rhythm with the other.

Back
Top Bottom