Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Scott enjoyed how he was making love to her, and the different sounds she was making. He felt her grip strengthening, and his own hands worked at her nipples faster. He began to bounce her harder and faster, hearing her wetness as he did so. Her lips had trailed from his, and he could hear her groans loud and clear.
"I love you, Jessica! Please cum for me!"

Jessica was gasping and groaning deeply, whimpering desperately as she felt herself building before she began crying out frantically as he sped up and went harder before she whimpered at his words. Her breath hitched and she cried out as she came hard. "S-Scott!!!" She cried out as she moaned deeply as her pussy spasmed over his cock.

Scott felt the second big orgasm, and it felt good on his cock. He gently lifted Jessica off and laid her down on the bed.
"Just one more, baby."
He turned around and got on top of her, looking deeply into her eyes with his own. He gave her several minutes to calm down, not wanting to push it too quickly. His hand gently reached out and stroked her face.

"This is my favorite position, where I can look into your beautiful eyes and see every feeling on your face as I pleasure you. I love you, Jessica."
He gave her a short and gentle kiss on the lips before gently inserting himself inside of her. Due to her being wet from the sex they were just having, he was able to easily penetrate deeply. Placing one hand on either side of her, he lifted himself into a push-up position and began to gently rock his hips in and out. His plan was for this to be the time when they would orgasm together.

Jessica was panting hard and looked up at Scott as he laid her down, letting out a pitiful whimper as he said just one more. She blushed brightly as he looked into her half lidded, dazed eyes so deeply and she was still breathing heavily even after having several minutes to calm down. She nuzzled his hand that stroked her face tiredly before she blushed brightly aat his words about the position. "I-I love you *gasp* toooooo...." She moaned out deeply as he entered her again, letting out pitiful whimpers already as she was soooo sensitive down there and she groaned deeply, gripping the bed sheets softly as she looked up at him with timid, pleading eyes as he began to rock in and out of her, making her groan and whimper. "S-Scott..." She whimpered out his name.

As Scott continued the intercourse, he lowered his face to her very erect nipples. His tongue traveled over each entire nipple with long, loving licks before he took her right nipple in his mouth. He suckled gently for a bit, and then hard before there was a sucking pop as it left his mouth. He repeated the same treatment for her left nipple. His hands then massaged her breasts fully, his palms going in circles on her nipples like he knew she liked. After several minutes of indulging his breast fetish, he turned his attention back to pleasing her pussy.

Gently sliding out of her, he kissed from her stomach down to her labia. When he looked at the swollen pink lips, his mouth began to water. The scent of arousal was intoxicating, and he knew that she was really sensitive here. He gently placed her legs on his shoulders, giving him easy and complete access to her pussy. He lowered his face and his tongue began to lick her slit. She was so wet that his face instantly became covered in her juice, and that was fine with him.

Like he had done with her nipples, his tongue traveled from the bottom of her slit to the top in long, broad licks. He then increased the speed of the licking, teasing her with pleasure. His tongue probed deeper and found her clit, which he attacked with his tongue. He licked as deep as he could, and then continued in a pattern from licking her slit to licking her clit, leaving no part of her pussy that his tongue could reach untouched.

Jessica was moaning and panting deeply when she gasped and trembled, letting out pitiful whimpers as he licked and suckled her nipples before she groaned deeply as he massaged them, causing her to pant heavier. She looked at him confused as he pulled out of her before she shivered at his kisses, blushing more and whimpering shyly as he moved downward. She then gasped and trembled, letting out pitiful, desperate whimpers as he began licking her slit, making her squirm and writhe in pleasure. She was soon squeaking and gasping as she gripped the bed sheets tightly as he attacked her clit with his tongue. "S-Scott...! Scott!..." She was gasping out as she gripped the bed sheets tightly as she was gasping and squirming in pleasure.

Scott continually licked and munched on Jessica's pussy, spurred on by the sounds she was making. Her flavor was intoxicating, and he could not seem to get enough of it. He looked at her face and saw the blushing and the pleasure that he was causing her. After eating her out a little while longer, perhaps long enough to cause smaller orgasms, he decided to go for the last passionate orgasm. He lowered her legs to his thighs and inserted himself back inside of her as she was pulled into a sitting position on his lap. Overcome with lustful love for her, his arms wrapped around her and began bouncing her hard on his cock, not holding back his desire for her pleasure.

As he fucked her hard, he kissed her passionately. His tongue was all over her mouth, and his groans of pleasure were potent. Each time Jessica bounced on his cock, her big soft breasts moved up his muscular chest. Every now and then their eyes would meet, communicating intense feelings between them. Gasping and panting could be heard from both of them as the lovemaking began to reach its ultimate climax. Scott could feel his orgasm coming, and he knew it would meet Jessica's like two waves crashing into each other.

Jessica was squirming and panting, blushing madly as she whimpered in desperate pleasure as he ate her out so passionately before she gasped and groaned deeply as he sat her on his cock and was soon gasping and crying out in pleasure as he took her so hard. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she gripped onto him desperately, moaning frantically and wantonly as she was taken. She groaned in the kiss and kissed him back sloppily yet desperately. She looked into his eyes, deep love and pleasure found in them as she began gasping more and more before she cried out and came hard onto his cock.

Scott was groaning and gasping as the lovemaking reached its highest point. The frantic kisses and wanton moans of Jessica had him delirious, and his eyes were barely focused when he looked upon her but still filled with love. He felt her orgasm hard onto him for a third time, and this time even his iron discipline began to ebb. He also came hard, his mouth open and eyes closed as his member delivered the hot fluid into her. He fell back onto the bed, sweating and trying to catch his breath, which would take a moment even with the breathing techniques he had been taught. It was the first time he had cum inside a woman, and he was happy that Jessica had been the special woman in that situation. He looked up into Jessica's eyes, his own shining with happiness.
"I love you, Jess."

Jessica gasped and cried out softly, trembling and whimpering as she felt him cum inside her. She panted heavily and collapsed on top of him, still with him inside her as they both lay there, panting heavily and blushing madly before she smiled at him tiredly and murmured. "I-I love you too... Scott..." She panted out as she closed her eyes.

Scott felt Jessica collapse on top of him and wrapped his arms around her. He saw that she had closed her eyes, probably ready to sleep after three huge orgasms. He could feel himself still inside of her, but he didn't care. Once the erection was gone,his member would exit her on its own. Scott closed his eyes and soon drifted off to sleep. Neither one moved from this position throughout the night, exhausted but happy from the love and lust they had shared.

The next morning, Scott woke up and gently moved Jessica to the side as he sat up. He checked the clock and found that they were supposed to meet with Yvette and the Shadowgreen operatives in one hour. Scott got out of bed and went into the bathroom, showering, shaving, and brushing his teeth to get ready. When he came out of the bathroom, he put on clean black boxers, blue jeans, and a red T-shirt, resolving to take their dirty clothes down to the laundry area later in the day if they had the time. Once he had combed his hair and applied fresh deodorant, he sat down on the edge of the bed to look at a sleeping Jessica. With the way the sun was coming in on her, it made her look like an angel almost.

Scott had noticed her hair becoming lighter over the course of their adventure together. It had been black when he had first met her, but now it was a light brown that he felt suited her better. He could tell that last night had been more strenuous, since they were both sleeping later in the day, but he would not have traded that awesome experience for the world. He sat there silently, waiting for her to awake from her slumber.

Jessica fell asleep quickly and slept like a rock through the night, groaning, barely waking as he moved her off of him and continued to sleep deeply. As the sun grew brighter on her face she groaned and squinted her closed eyes a bit before she lifted a hand to rub her eyes before rolling onto her back and opening her eyes slowly, looking over she was surprised to see Scott sitting there watching her, a soft blush rising to her cheeks as she smiled at him lovingly.

Scott watched her wake up, and the soft blush and loving smile she gave him made his heart do back-flips.
"Good morning, beautiful."
He gave her a soft smile back and stood up.
"We have a meeting in an hour, so you'd best get ready."
Seeing an opportunity he had not seen earlier, he picked up their dirty clothes.
"I'm going to drop these off in the laundry room and get us some breakfast."

Scott walked over and gave her a quick peck on the lips.
"Love ya."
He opened the door and closed it behind him as he began heading down the hall. Since he knew this school like the back of his hand, he would have the laundry dropped off and the breakfast gotten by the time Jessica was done getting around.

Jessica smiled softly as he called her beautiful. She then nodded and sat up, grunting a little at her sore pussy. She then smiled and nodded to him before getting some more clothes out of her suitcase while he was gone and taking a quick shower before getting dressed and combing out her hair.

Scott came into the room carrying two trays of food while Jessica was combing her hair.
"I'm back, babe."
He closed the door behind him and then went to the table, placing one tray on each side. He had gotten them each a carton of milk, a carton of orange juice, half a slice of grape fruit, three strips of bacon, and two eggs.
"It's ironic that the first time I have visited that cafeteria is years after I graduated."
He took a bite of a slice of bacon, thinking that it was quite fresh and delicious.

Jessica looked over as she was finishing combing her hair and she smiled at him sweetly. "Thank you love." She replied and set the brush down when she had finished and went to join him, avoiding the grapefruit but digging into the bacon and eggs as well as washing it down with the orange juice.

Scott continued eating the breakfast that he had, really enjoying the bacon and eggs. He opened the milk and drank it, noticing that Jessica had not had her milk and grapefruit.
"Not big on those things, huh?"
After draining his milk, Scott picked up a spoon and began eating the grapefruit. He had grown to like fruit from his time at Shadowgreen, where having a good diet had been important to his fighting lifestyle. He opened the orange juice and drank of it, always saving the strong fruit drink for near the end of breakfast when his stomach was ready for it.

Jessica smiled at him and shrugged. "I don't like things that are REALLY sour, and milk and orange juice just don't go together for me." She said with a chuckle as she finished her food that wasn't sour.

Scott nodded as she explained.
"Oh, I see. Do you mind if I have your grapefruit and orange juice?"
He had to agree that milk and orange juice typically did not go together, but both offered healthy parts of a balanced breakfast. He went over and dumped his and Jessica's trash in the room's waste can before coming back to the table for the grapefruit and orange juice. He smiled at Jessica, thinking that she looked beautiful right then.

Jessica smiled and nodded. "Sure." She said, handing him the fruity stuff as she finished her food and milk before getting up to dump the milk carton in the trash as well.

Scott smiled as Jessica slid the grapefruit and orange juice over to him.
"Thank you."
He quickly ate the grapefruit and drank the orange juice, feeling fresh and energetic. He got up and dumped the trash before taking both trays.
"We can return these on our way to Yvette's office. Let's head out."
Scott opened the door and began walking down the hallway with Jessica after the door was shut.

Jessica smiled at him and nodded, grabbing her purse, which she carried with her everywhere mainly because it was the only thing she had to carry her phone and wallet in, and followed him out the door, holding his arm as they walked and gently resting her head on his shoulder.

Scott smiled in her direction as Jessica took his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. They went into the cafeteria and Scott handed the trays to the lunch staff. They then made their way upstairs, and went into Yvette's office, where she was waiting for them. They took the same seats they had the day before, and their hostess cleared her throat to address the business at hand.
"I received approval from the United States INS for a Shadowgreen agent to travel to Maine. I have the paperwork with me, and you'll have to show them to Governor LePage when you arrive in Augusta."

Yvette stood up and moved over to the bookshelf in her room.
"With the legal technicalities taken care of, it's time to meet your partner on this endeavor."
Yvette moved the books a certain combination that she changed everyday for security purposes. The bookshelf rumbled aside to reveal a private elevator, which would take them to the technological heart and soul of Shadowgreen. With a gesture to follow her into the elevator, Scott got on it with Jessica. The bookshelf closed first, and then the elevator door, which caused a light to switch on within the elevator.

Madame Shadow fished a key out of her pocket and inserted it into the switchboard, which lowered the partition protecting the buttons. She pressed an intricate code that only she knew into it, causing a button that was previously dark to start to glow. Yvette then pressed the button and the elevator started to move downward.
"Shadowgreen's most sensitive information, including student files, is stored in the same area that we will meet the operative," she explained, "So that's why it must be protected."
The elevator was headed downward into a vault that housed their security systems, important information, and a project that Yvette was working on. The operative that they were going to meet was part of that project.

Jessica nodded as Yvette explained the specifics of what they had to do when they got back to Maine. She then followed Scott into the elevator, seeming nervous but determined as they rode down, nodding in understanding of Yvette's precautions. She then waited for the doors to open as the elevator stopped in the vault, wondering what she would see.

When the elevator door opened, the three of them stepped out and were in a technological hub of computer monitors and equipment. A large computer on the wall was currently being used to build a database on all known mutants and augmented humans. They had a sensor array being built to detect anomalies in energy fields generated by these special humans, so that Shadowgreen could dispatch a team to protect both this person and the human population around them. The team itself was going to consist of four members and be dispatched into all UN countries that would agree to their team entering their nations. Only one member of that team was waiting within the briefing room, and Yvette took Scott and Jessica there immediately. When they entered, Scott was surprised by what he saw.

Sitting in the chair was a little girl no older than ten years old. She was white with a few freckles on her cheeks and bright red hair, and she looked at them with bright blue eyes. The operative was dressed in a pale yellow sundress with white shoes, looking like just your average little girl. Scott turned to Yvette with a puzzled expression, and the principal tried to suppress a smile.
"This is the operative?"
Madame Shadow nodded and sat down next to the girl.

"This is Julie Jackson, a student who just started at Shadowgreen six months ago. While she looks harmless, she actually has powerful psychic abilities. Her training has gone remarkably well, and her abilities are an asset to the Shadowgreen Special Forces team that I am creating. I have given her the codename Siren, due to her ability to project mental constructs in the minds of others. Since Julie is just a child, I had to take special precautions to make sure that she would be safe."
Scott knelt down and gave Julie a bright smile.

"Hi, Julie, my name is Scott."
Julie was a bit shy at first, but gently shook his hand, and then shook Jessica's.
"Julie will be instrumental in tracing the thoughts and emotions placed in the blood that was injected into the victims back to Blood Wolf. I have already informed her of everything she will need to do, and she can get the job done."
Julie nodded at both of them, a determined look coming over her face. From her perspective, she wanted to help so that the victims would not be in pain anymore.

Back
Top Bottom