Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Scott nodded.
"That's delicious, you won't regret that."
Jacques came back with their drinks and set them in front of them.
"Are we ready to order?"
After giving them their order, Scott gestured at the lights.
"How about a little atmosphere, make it more romantic?"

"Ah, of course, mon'amie."
Jacques dimmed the lights with a small remote and lit the candelabra in front of them. He then excused himself to give the order to the cooks. Scott reached across the table and gently took Jessica's hands in his.
"A romantic candlelight dinner, just as promised."
He smiled, his eyes full of love for her, and he thought she looked beautiful in the dim candlelight.

Jessica smiled as he said she won't regret ordering that and nodded. She then blinked in surprise as they actually were going to have a candle-lit dinner. She blushed a little and giggled shyly before smiling softly at him as she held his hands as well.

Scott held her hands and never broke eye contact, loving the soft smile she had on her face. The food came not long after, and Scott thought that his stew smelled delicious. After letting it cool, he took a spoonful and put it in his mouth.
"Oh, yeah. This is as good as I remember."
He ate for about five minutes, giving Jessica time to enjoy her food, as well.
"So, what did you think of Shadowgreen today?"

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, it's a lot to take in."
He resumed eating his stew, enjoying the flavors that mingled together.
"There's a beach not far from here. Why don't we go for a walk along the water's edge after dinner?"

Scott was happy that she agreed to the plan. They ate and chatted for a while, until they were both finished. Scott paid for the meal and left a nice tip. Scott bid his friend farewell and asked him to greet the owner for him. They walked to the beach, the relaxing sounds of waves hitting the beach reverberating in the air. Scott gently took Jessica's hand and began walking with her. He was happy to be sharing such a nice time with Jessica.

Scott walked with Jessica to the end of the beach, enjoying the calm atmosphere. He took her hands in his at the end of the beach and looked into her eyes.
"I love you."
He leaned in and gave her a kiss. After the kiss had ended, he walked with her back to the car. They made their way back to Shadowgreen, and were soon back in Scott's old room.

Once in the room, Scott had begun to make out with Jessica. His hands gently massaged her body, enjoying the comfortable feel.
"The last time I had sex in here, I was practically raped. This time, I want to make love the right way, and with the woman I love."
He looked into her eyes.
"Are you also willing to make love?"

Jessica blushed brightly as he looked into her eyes and said that phrase so sincerely before kissing him back gently. She then followed him back to the car and gasped in surprise when they were suddenly making out in his room, a soft, shy whimper escaping her before she groaned a bit at his touch. She then blinked in surprise and blushed madly at his words and looked down a little shyly, nodding softly. "Y-Yes..." She murmured shyly.

Scott nodded as she gave her consent, wrapping his arms around her gently and kissing her passionately. He allowed her to gently remove his clothes as he gently removed hers. Once she was naked, his hand gently lifted her left breast, cupping it in the palm of his hand. From there, his thumb and forefinger gently massaged it.
"There's something I've been wanting to try, and I think you'll like it."
After another deep kiss, he sat down on the bed and allowed Jessica to sit between his legs facing away from him.

He gently turned her head to continue kissing her, his tongue sliding over hers. His hands kneaded and cupped her breasts, giving them plenty of attention. After they broke the kiss, he began to kiss her neck while his right hand moved down to her vagina. He rubbed the outside of it with his palm before gently nipping at her earlobe. His middle finger proceeded inside of her and began to finger her gently but quickly. He whispered how much he loved her into her ear, complimenting her beauty, how great her body was, how much he loved her great personality. The hand that was not fingering her continued to massage her breast, but would also massage her stomach and hips. Scott would also occasionally kiss her, and the whole time, she could feel his erection growing against her back. This was a position that combined both sexual and romantic pleasure.

Jessica blushed brightly as they undressed each other then she let out a whimpery moan as he massaged her breast. She then looked at him curiously as he said he wanted to try something before blushing at the new position. She whimpered softly as he kissed her like that as she moaned softly as he kneaded her breasts. She was panting a little a the point he broke the kiss and she shivered at his kisses to her neck before she gasped and squirmed a little as he began rubbing her vagina. She was blushing madly, her heart racing as she trembled at the nip to her sensitive ear. She then gasped and groaned deeply as he began fingering her. She trembled at his whispers in her ear, whimpering and blushing madly, her heart melting and racing all at once while he told her all these passionate things. She was panting and squirming a bit at his fingering and she whimpered shyly at his erection against her back. "O-Ohh... Oh Scott... I love you... I love you so much..." She whimpered out as she closed her eyes in pleasure, joy, and embarrassment.

Scott was getting increasingly turned on by her whimpers and moans. He loved how she squirmed under his fingers and enjoyed every move he made. Her sensitive body was like putty in his hands, and he enjoyed communicating his love to her in this way. Her words made him feel warm inside.
"I love you, too, Jessica...very much."
His own heart was pounding, and he was ready to move forward.

"You've turned me on a lot, Jessica. Everything about you is perfect."
His hands began to massage her entire body, trying to make her whole body fill warm.
"Would you bend over and put your hands against that wall over there? I'd like to make love to you from that angle to start off."
He gave her another passionate kiss and then let her go.

Jessica continued to moan and pant as he continued and she whimpered as he said he loved her too, joy warming her heart before she blushed madly at his next words. She continued to pant and groan softly as he massaged her body then she blushed madly at his request, her heart skipping at the idea of such a position but she nodded, another soft whimper leaving her in the kiss before she timidly stood up and went to the wall, blushing incredibly before she bent over and placed her hands on the wall.

Scott got up off of the bed and approached her. He found her shyness to be quite the turn on, and he loved that her whole body was almost blushing. His right hand reached out and his palm made contact with the soft skin of her right ass cheek.
"I've never really seen it in this position, but you have a perfect ass."
His hand traveled up the length and gave it a gentle squeeze. He then dropped his hand and did the same motions with his left hand.

Scott then became curious about something and gave her a light smack on the right cheek.
"Do you like being spanked, Jessica? Are you a naughty girl?"
He gave her a light spank with his left hand, enjoying the supple skin and the right smack when he made contact. To tease her further, he inserted his right middle finger into her and gave her a gentle massage on her clit. All of his ministrations were gentle, but he also made it clear how hot he thought she was and how much he loved her.

Jessica was blushing brightly then she gasped softly and blushed more as he touched her ass and called it perfect, making her heart skip and her face turn almost crimson. She whimpered softly as he squeezed first the right cheek then the left. She then gasped and jumped a bit, her eyes widening as she blushed madly at the smack. "S-Scott..." She whimpered shyly at his words before she gasped and squeaked a little as he spanked her other cheek, her face incredibly red as her heart raced then she moaned softly as he inserted his finger and squirmed a bit at his teasing of her clit, soft, pitiful whimpers escaping her.

Scott smiled as he heard Jessica whimper his name.
"I love it when you say my name like that."
After a few more gentle smacks and more fingering, he withdrew his finger and placed both hands on her waist. He then gently inserted himself inside of her, groaning as he felt her wetness on his hard cock. He began to move his hips, thrusting in and out at a steady rate. Scott could feel himself hitting deeply, and enjoyed the feeling as they were joining together.

Once he was in position enough that he was having intercourse without needing leverage, he continued the same hip motions while massaging her ass and hips. As his hands traveled up her body, they felt her flat stomach and came to rest on her breasts.
"What I really like about this position is that it is flexible."
He gently straightened her back and was now fucking her vertically after moving his hips to prevent gravity from pushing him out. After several seconds of this kind of intercourse, he was able to move her back into the starting position and keep going.
"That was really fun, don't you think?"

Jessica blushed brightly as he said that and continued to whimper and gasp at the fingering and spanks before her eyes widened and she gasped, groaning deeply as he slowly entered her. She was soon moaning and gasping softly at his thrusts as she blushed madly and gripped at the wall. She then blushed more and whimpered as he massaged her ass and breasts before she gasped and groaned deeply as he straightened her out and panted heavier, whimpering and moaning deeply as he continued to thrust in her. "O-Ohh... Oh Scott..." She panted out as she whimpered and blushed madly, gripping the wall again as he placed her back in her starting position.

Scott continued to thrust into her, enjoying her whimpers and moans.
"Jessica, my plan is to give you not one, but three huge orgasms in this room. It's going to be truly unforgettable."
He increased the speed of the thrusting, but continued to make sure that she was hit deep. With the greater speed, he knew she would be close to orgasm.
"Jessica," he panted from the exertion, "I love you so much."

Jessica was panting and moaning deeply before she gasped in surprise and blushed madly at his words of giving her three orgasms and she whimpered shyly before she began gasping and moaning frantically as he went faster. "S-Scott! Scott!! Oh God... I-I love you! I love you so much...!!!" She began gasping frantically as she gripped the wall desperately. "O-Oh god... I-I'm gonna...!!!" Her breath hitched and she tensed, her whole body trembling as she moaned deeply as she came hard onto his cock.

Scott continued his thrusting, panting as he increased the speed. His heart was racing, especially as he heard Jessica crying out his name. He heard her cry out and moan deeply as she came on his cock, and he felt the wetness coat it. He smiled as he panted.
"Well, that's one down."
He took some deep breaths, letting them both rest before they proceeded further.

"Okay, for the second orgasm, we'll change positions."
He gently pulled her back to the bed and sat down, having her sitting down with his member still inside of her. With his hands on her hips, he slowly started to bounce her on his cock. Once he had a rhythm going, he bounced her with his thrusts and began to juggle her breasts in his hands. They were going to build up slowly like before, keeping it gentle. Scott gently turned Jessica's head and kissed her deeply, remembering what she had shouted before her orgasm and communicating his love back to her.

Jessica was panting heavily and whimpered softly as she shivered a bit from an aftershock. She looked back at him shyly, surprised he was really going to try and give her three orgasms. She blushed madly and groaned a little as she was pulled to the bed with him still inside her and she blushed even more when he sat her on his lap, groaning at how deep that put his member inside her. She moaned and whimpered pitifully as he began to bounce her on his cock and panted heavily. She whimpered shyly as she moaned and panted when he began to juggle her breast, she looked at him shyly as he turned her head then whimpered in the kiss, panting heavily as she gripped onto his arms around her.

Scott could feel how deep he was inside of her, and it felt really good. He could feel Jessica grasping onto his arms, and he knew that she had secured herself for the ride. Scott continued to kiss her passionately, his heart hammering as they both enjoyed this immensely. As they kissed, his hands juggled her breasts and gently pulled on her sensitive and erect nipples. The speed of the intercourse continued to build up, bouncing her hard on his cock. From this position, it was easy to hit her G-spot using the force of gravity, and he poured romantic passion into making love to her.

Jessica was moaning and panting heavily as she whimpered into the kiss, kissing him back weakly, squeaking softly as he pinched her nipples. She groaned deeply as she was bounced and panted hard, gasping with each hit to her g-spot as she gripped onto him.

Back
Top Bottom