Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Echoes of the One Sith) OOC

Oh a blind guy, but he can use the force to guide himself right :p
Welcome DreamG

I know the feeling... I just did Basic Training a couple of months ago XP lack of sleep makes you suck at life

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been having a hard time trying to get into this, plus it doesn't help that my esteem issues keep telling me that my character may as well not even exist.

Dont feel bad, once the party settles in to a camp or some other interesting find, Eli will begin to show interest in her companions, especially Terimak (and not just because he's hurt, but that will be explained IC)

Thank you nobody ^_^ Though now my issue is my access to this site is limited to my phone (and it's an old phone). So I cant check my character sheet and thus cant do anything >.< I'm going to die aren't I?

Not at all! I've been using a phone since day one, but i admit that my new one is rather large and, well, new.

If you want i can pm you a copy of your sheet and you can keep it handy on a digital notepad app or a physical notepad or something like that

When I say 'old phone', I mean one of the old flip phoner. As in no apps or anything, and rather limited internet service :(

Back
Top Bottom