Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Echoes of the One Sith) OOC

I'm going to need some serious teaching.
I've looked at the profile and there both .... pretty beyond anything I understand. Any chance someone can make a good CS that all of us can use cause I've never read or seen the Legacy stuff before and I only know the Genral Thrawn and Kyp Durrow stories from the EU

I have a sheet template on Google Drive that everyone is invited to use.

I can try to translate it to a Blue Moon template, but I'm really not good enough with formating tags to make it not suck.

It'll be a pleasure to help, Wolf. Do you have a species in mind?

Edit: And are you familair with the d20 mechanics? (D&D 3.5/pathfinder.)

*stumbles in, looks around, straightens hair*

Hi, everyone! How goes things?

Ok, im going to read the rule thread...

There actually was a Wookiee Jedi. Count Dooku's Master was a Wookiee if I remember correctly. Look it up on Wookieepedia. Chewbacca's nephew too, Lowbacca.

Back after a few busy days, hope Lil white rabbit shows up. Meanwhile noticed our zeltron jedi doesn't have a pic, could I suggest this one

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/84/Chantique_full.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100924230244

I talked to LilWhite Rabit in Pms. Loks like her busy level has cranked up and she won't be able to join us.

I'll scheme together with Khan and come up with a character not tied to hers. (Maybe an archeology student..)

Joining with a human (or near human) noble with Force ability. Was thinking of tying him in as financial backing with archaeology interest.

Definitely interested in knowing 1-2 chars prior to game start.

Hey, i'm here!

Sorry about the absence... Internet troubles...

But now i'm here, and that's what counts!

Right?

Back
Top Bottom