Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

With a whimper the young man twisted and turned from his lover, his body much more active this time as the boy began to go on higher settings. Nathan gave up and would accept his punishment as he began to reach down, being stopped suddenly by his lover as his hands were held there "T-too good. . . it feels too good!" Nathan whimpered. The pressure was building up quickly, much faster than the boy was use too. A silent scream came when the toy was set to the last setting, the boy arching his back and freezing up when he felt it. Slowly he began to move with the boy, his body tingling as he felt the toy move in and out. His cock twitch, ready to explode as well his lover fucked him with a toy.

Panting the boy leaned up as he kissed the man, moaning into the man's mouth as he cam. His seed spread onto his lower stomach, body twitch and still moving along with the toy. Laying down on the boy the young man stared up to his lover, with a dazed look in his eyes "Ah. . . mmm. . . too much. . ." he whispered softly "Tony. . . am I ready yet?"

"Hm? Oh, no, not really." Nathan said as he lead Tony into the bedroom. This was Nathan's room, once glance around it was clear to tell. There were still unfinished paintings near the window, his old game station (which he did play with even now) and photos of him from his youth on the dresser. "Oh yeah. Mmm, I guess we could meet there," Nathan said softly as he pressed his body against Tony's "I'm fine either way, I'm just happy you're not alone." he whispered softly.

Tony kissed him back, slowly pulling away as he started to come down, he slowly turns the toy down and off, but continues to slowly pump it, watching him. "You might be... With you this relaxed... Would you like to try baby..." He cups his cheek and rubs it softly, watching him as his body still moves slowly with his teasing, he kisses him softly again as he slips the toy out. "Stop me if it hurts..." He lives himself up and moves between his legs, he props him up with a pillow and spreads his legs, he starts to tease his entrance and push in slowly, watching him closely.

Tony smiles at him "I'm fine baby boy... I was alone for a long time before you... I can handle myself... Now get ready for bed... We must wait for your parents to sleep..." He tips his chin up and kisses him quickly, his hand teasing him through his pants, but he quickly pulls away as he hears his parents down the hall "Good night lover..." He steps out of Nathan's room and heads to his own "I'm just gonna grab my overnight bag from the car... I always carry one, never know when I'll need it..." He smiles softly and heads outside.

With a wary smile the young man nod as he nuzzled his cheek into the other's palm. "Mmmhm. I wanna try it. . ." he whispered softly. Kissing back the young man didn't notice when the toy was pulled out, too busy focusing on Tony's eyes when he was snapped out by the other's voice. "Got it, I'll make sure to say something." he replied. Being propped onto a pillow the young man blushed slightly, just noticing how weak he was after his intense orgasm. Softly moaning the dark haired male closed his eyes as he felt Tony's cock being pushed into him. Nathan winced feeling it go in, it was a bit bigger than the toy and felt really warm. His muscles wrapped around the cock, massaging it as it began to push in deeper and deeper. Gripping the sheets he twisted up slightly, shaking slightly.

"Tony. . . mmm." he smiled tiredly "Hold me?"he asked, his arms reaching up and asking the older man to hold him. "I'm okay, it just feels really warm."

Nathan frowned, never liking to hear about Tony being alone before him. Pressing his forehead against Tony's cheek the boy sighed softly "Okay. It shouldn't take too long. My dad needs to take medication now for his blood pressure so he always takes some sleeping pills to help him." he informed his lover. Looking up he gasped softly, a soft blush dusting his cheeks as he stared on "Goodnight hun. . . sleep well." he said softly.

"Of course, if you need anything please don't be afraid of asking any of us. Oh, we also set the alarm before bed, so if you need too, please feel free to ask us to disarm the alarm." John said. The parents allowed Tony out, keeping a eye on him just to make sure that no one would hurt him. Tony would come in without worry. Nathan's parents did all they could to help out the man and once they were done they went to bed. Nathan was already asleep, he could be snoring softly in his bed, normally only snoring when he was really tried or getting sick. Their fun in the woods most likely didn't help.

Tony moans softly the further he goes in, he could feel Nathan still twitching slightly around him, he looks down at him as he asks to be held. "Ok..." He pulls the boy up into a kneeling position, so he's straddling him, he holds him to him close, he kisses him softly. "You... Feel amazing love... How are you feeling..." He was holdin him still, fully inside him now and letting him relax, he cups his cheek "Let me know when to start moving..."

Tony thanked them and went to his room, he could hear Nathan snoring softly and smiles, he'd let the boy sleep. He strips and slips on his pj pants and a large shirt, he turns down the bed and lays down, relaxing once the light was out.

Nathan flinched as he was pulled up, the member inside of him still very firm and keeping hold of the younger male. Blushing he looked up to Tony, a soft smile on his lips as he pressed his head against the other's chest "I'm okay. . . it just hurts a little bit. . . I'll be fine through." he whispered softly. Taking a deep breath the young man nod as he turned his head up to face his love "I'm fine. . . keep going. I want you to feel good." Nathan whispered as he suddenly began to move slowly.

That morning Nathan was the first to wake up, he made everyone breakfast for bed and first served his parents before coming into Tony's room. He closed the door and ensured his parents would stay in bed as he climbed into Tony's bed and put the the tray of food on the night stand. Leaning down he peppered the man's neck with kisses and smiled warmly as he teased his lover's ear.

"Time to wake up," Nathan cooed into Tony's ear "Its a new day. You need to wake up Tony, hun."

Tony smiles at him and kisses him again, then moans into the kiss as Nathan starts to move, he bites his lip softly. "Nnn... You feel... So good..." He stares at him and holds his hips, then help him move slowly, gently speeding up as they go. "Do I feel good my boy... Are you enjoying me too..." He moves one hand to cup his cheek softly and kisses him, this was their first time together and he was going to cherish it. "I love you Nathan... My sweet boy..." He was kissing him again, they were moving at a steady pace now.

Tony slowly wakes up to find Nathan over him, just like his wake up calls at home, he smiles and pulls him closer "I missed these wake up calls..." He kisses him hungry and gently fists a hand in his hair "Are your parents busy? Is my door locked?" He starts to nip and kiss at his neck, he had his love, in a bed, he wasn't going to miss this chance if it was doable.

The teen groaned and moaned softly, his body twitching every time he came down. It started to hit his sweet spot, his firm, round ass squeezing around the thick cock. "Y-yes Tony! Y-you feel very good." he moaned out loud, his toes curling as he shut his eyes tight, his body somehow still able to move again. He was sore, his first time both painful and bliss as he kept riding his lover. "I love you too Tony. . . I'm so happy you took him. . ." Nathan said before kissing Tony. The kiss was passionate, deep, as Nathan held himself down onto the member for a moment, needing to take a rest.

With a giggle as he was pulled down, the boy smiled warmly, his hair covering his eyes slightly. Kissing back the young man felt a warmth within his chest, his grey eyes bright as he pulled away. Blushing the boy moaned softly, nodding as he sat up, teasing his lover by grinding on his crotch "They're eating right now, then they'll get away to do a few other things. Your door is locked." he giggled feeling the nips on his neck, smirking a bit before he pulled the covers off and slipped into the other's bed "They are going to leave me alone today. . . later on through. . . think you could wait? OR should I . . . uh. . . help you release some stress?"

Tony was already semi hard with his morning wood, but came to life once Nathan ground against him, once the boy was beside him, he rolls over. "You wake me up like that... Tease me... Then think your hand or hot mouth will do..." He gently pins him under him and attacks his neck again with kisses and licks, pushing a hand into his pants. "I want you... So bad..." He was strokin and touching Nat in all the right places to get him hot and bothered quickly, he starts to tease his tip. "You want to help me... Then you cum for me... Let me watch you... Then you can touch me..." He grips him gently as he gets hard and strokes, twists and squeezes with his hand expertly.

Tony smiles as he stills, seeing he needed a rest, he was hard and starting to get close. "After seeing you... There was never going to be... Anyone else..." He kisses him again "I just had to make you see it..." He runs his fingers over his back slowly as he takes his rest "Just let me know... When to continue..." It was killing him, but he's push it aside if it meant making Nat cum with his own body.

Nathan laughed softly, smiling as he reached up and brushed his fingers against Tony's cheek bone "You're making feel like I'm sixteen again." he whispered. Moaning softly the boy stared up to his lover, the boy chuckling softly as he saw how Tony wanted him. Normally in the morning Nathan wasn't too sexual awake, often just giving Tony a handy or a blow job to please his lover; however, Tony knew all the right buttons to turn him on. Nathan couldn't stop it and soon he was struggling not to moan or cry out in pleasure as nod. "Y-yes sir." he whispered softly. Panting softly the young man laid still, he knew that Tony enjoyed taking complete control and he wouldn't take that away from him. Nathan did cum after a few minutes, and without a word he snaked down, his lips wrapping around the head as soon as he saw it.

Blushing the boy stared up to Tony, unsure if he could ever show Tony how much he love him. "Thank you . . . I'm so sorry I fought against you so much. . . I should have been a good boy." Nathan said softly. "Ah. . . I can't really move that much. . . please bounce me. I could handle it." he said softly. If Tony didn't do that the boy would lay back, asking Tony to start pumping into him again. He was tried, but he just wanted to hear Tony moan. To know he made him feel better.

Weeks passed and Nathan was now able to stay outside of his room or their room without having to be locked in. He even started to go outside, of course dressed up, to do some shopping. Nathan had began to ask Tony if he could buy some hair dye, saying that he was just worried. His worries would come to light one night well they were home. It was just a movie night, some old film that Nathan loved and wanted to watch with Tony. One of Tony's coworkers, Richard, came by to drop off some paper work. Nathan was just dressed normally, no hiding his eyes or hair.

Richard was a very tall man, even towering over Tony, which for him was easy to look into his house. The man joked when he came up that Tony must have had a sweet little thing on the side when he saw the back of Nathan's head. When the boy looked back, curious, he saw the tall man.

". . . Wait. . . who is that?" Richard asked, the boy sitting up straight. The man stared on, in shock and horror. "Wait. . .that's the kid whose been missing? Nathan?"

The boy stiffened up, Richard calling the boy to come closer, clearly protective since he had his own child and wanted to know if he was okay. This was Nathan, the older man was sure of that this had to be Nathan. It must be Nathan.

Nathan noticed it quickly, his fear of being taken away throwing him into action as he let out a laugh and shook his head. He walked over, something telling him to tell the truth and be returned, but instead he relaxed now and sweet. "No, I'm sorry but I'm not him. My name is Jason, I'm my uncle Tony's nephew." Nathan began as he brushed his hair back. "I know, I know. I look a lot like him, I've even had a police officer try to take me because he thought I was him but I'm not. .. I'm seventeen years old, part French, and I came from California. Plus, I'm pretty sure they said that he didn't have this," Nathan said as he pulled up his shirt to revel a tattoo-it was just well done sharpy that Nathan was able to make look like it was a tattoo.

"I-"

"I know you're worried, but ask my uncle. He recently had to take custody of me." he said softly. Richard was dumbfounded but quickly turned red as he nod, his mind not wanting trouble. "Oh. . oh sorry! I . . . fuck man, he looks a lot like that kid."

Tony grins as he makes him cum, then groans as Nathan starts to suck him softly "Nnn... Fuck boy... Hard and fast...." He grips the sheets and moans softly, panting and bucking his hips to his movements. "Nnn... Make me cum baby..." He whispers, biting his lip to hold back his moans.

Tony looks back as Richard starts to talk with Nathan, wondering what the boy would say, he knew he loved him, but for how long. His eyes widen slightly at the story he came up with so quickly, he quickly smiles as Richard looks back at him. "Yeah... Remember my sister that passed last year... Turns out she had a kid... And no dad... So I took him in... He's been here a few months... And don't worry... It's not the first time he's been mistaken for the boy..." Tony smiles and walks over to Nathan, putting his hand on his head "This is why I come home early now..."

Brushing his hair back the young man nod as he forced the cock into his throat, more than experience to take it in one go. His tongue lapped at the warm member, sucking roughly as he bobbed his head. Looking up to the man as he did so as to make sure he was doing it correctly. Even after all the years they've been together, Nathan always looked up to make sure he was doing it right.

"Heh,, sorry about that again uncle Tony. I kinda, don't cook well, and long story short I know some of the firemen now!" Nathan joked. Richard began relax and laughed as well, apologizing about the issue again. Nathan smiled brightly and looked up to Tony, his eyes filled with undying love before he turned back to the man at the door.

Richard wished them a good night and left, saying they should go out to his lake sometime soon. Nathan waved off the man and took the papers, asking where this should go and acting as nothing had happened. Like he hadn't just saved Tony's life. ". . .well I put these away could you pause the movie? I don't wanna miss anything!"

Tony would have chuckled softly if he wasn't so close already, he reaches down to run his fingers through his hair. "Nnn... That's it Nat... Faster... Al..Almost... Nnn!" He bite his lip to keep from crying out, his body arching up as Nat make him cum, his body slowly relaxing back into the bed. "Mmm..." He was panting to get his breath back, he looks at him and smiles "Best wake up if had in a while..." He pulls the man up and kisses him deeply, holding him close "I can't wait to have you to myself again... In our home... In our bed..." He kisses him softly and relaxes "You should go clean up... Can't have mommy and daddy seeing that..." The wet in his pants quite visible.

Tony finishes up with Richard and they see him out, he just stares at Nathan as he takes the papers to put away. He pauses the movie as asked and waits for him to return, he looks at him. "You could have told him... Sent me to jail... And you... Back to your parents..." He was beyond happy that he hadn't, but as for why.

Nathan kept bobbing his head, taking in the whole member without a problem as he took the cock, making sure he was making his lover more than happy. As the seed shot into his mouth, the young man blushed, his mouth tightly around the cock before he slowly pulled away. Tony's member clean as Nathan swallowed what was left in his mouth. Giggling the young man closed his eyes and held Tony, holding onto him for dear life. ". . . I'm sorry still. . . I never meant to take that away from you. . .I just. . . I wanted to show them I was okay . . . that phone call would have even done more damage to us than me coming here." he said softly.

Nodding he slipped out of bed and kissed the man's cheek "Hehe, you eat mister. You need your energy." he said softly as he left to his room to clean up.

Ms. Jones came, angry as she knocked on the door to answer to John. They got into a fight, John even accusing her of kidnapping Nathan. He was so scared of her and didn't seem to trust her. She began to become upset, shaking her head.

"I-I would never do that! I care for him! I've cared for him since he was a child! How could you--"

"Like that! You . . .Ms. Jones, how dare you grab Nathan? How dare you. . . I saw when you tried to kiss him when he was still a preteen. I thought you were kidding but. . . did you try to do something to him?"

"How-I-How could you ever. . ." Ms. Jones shook her head and began to leave, John yelling at her to never return.

Nathan ended up there as well, telling his dad to relax as he became a protective son and began to wait on him, hand and foot.

Nathan returned shortly afterwards,now dressed up in his pj bottoms and top as he decided that he was sleepy and would like to fall asleep in something more comfortable. Taking his seat the boy perked a brown and leaned against the man. "Why would I want to do that?" Nathan asked as he cuddled up with his lover, hugging his arm as he pulled the blankets over them "Then we couldn't be together anymore. That would be horrible." Nathan said softly. Yawning he turned his attention back to the movie "Lets finish the movie, I'm sleepy."

Tony was in the shower what the fight happend, he came out of the guest room, dried and dressed, he looks at them all. "Ok... I missed something..." Once he got the story, he was man as well "What did the police chief say about her... And your lawyer?" He didn't want to start something and have the law ho looking into his stuff and getting them in trouble.

Tony pulls him closer and kisses his head softly, "Thank you baby... That means a lot to me..." He smiles "Pick something... Anything... Food, games, toys... What ever, you did well... I'm going to reward you..." He holds him close as he starts the movie again and relaxes.

"They said they would keep her off the case, as well as looking into her past with Nathan. . . We're so sorry you have to go through this too." Abigail said as she offered the cup of coffee. "You seem tried, ah, perhaps its time to go home?"

Nathan giggled for the first time infront of Tony, not feeling as through he had to be manly around the older man. "Anytime, I always want you safe!" Nathan said. Smiling the younger male looked to the black and white movie, the picture frozen of a couple on a hill as they watched the sunset together. ". . . a picnic. . .I've missed those. Or maybe camping. I don't want to over step my limits." Nathan said, thinking he still had some limits.

Tony looks at her "If you want me to stay, I'm fine to do so... Especially since it doesn't look like she's going to listen... And I'd like to go over my notes for the judge... But if you'd like me to go, I will..." He smiles "I want to keep my patient safe..."

Tony smiles at him, then looks at the movie "I think camping sounds fun... You ever had fresh caught fish cooked over a fire..." He kisses his cheek "We'll go camping then..." He hits play and let's the movie continue, holding Nathan close.

Abigail smiled warmly and nod "If it isn't too much trouble. I need to take John to the doctor and do a few things. . .I would feel a bit more comfortable if I knew you were at least here with our Nathan." she said looking back to Nathan who was rubbing his father's shoulders and trying to cheer him up. Abigail frowned slightly "Through. . . you'd have to ask Nathan, we said we would leave him alone today. I don't him to think we're making you babysit him."

Nathan nod, his normally cheerful eyes sadden now along with a sad smile. Leaning against Tony the boy took his hand and kissed his tenderly "I use to, with my father. . . huh. . . we'd be getting ready next month to go camping. . . Tony, have you heard any news about my parents? Are they . . . I can ask later. Heh, would you like some more popcorn?" Nathan asked as he avoided asking about his parents again. The movie played on and once it was time for bed, the boy was first to go to the bedroom, making up their bed before slipping in.

He was oddly quite, through this always happened whenever he refereed to his old life. Clearly he loves Tony, even when the chance to escape arrived he didn't sell out his lover. He protected him. But, that didn't mean he didn't want to go home, he was in all sense a child still and thus he must have missed his parents dearly.

The boy helped his parents into the car and waved them off before returning in. There were clouds in the sky and it seemed rain would happen very soon. "Tony, they're gone. Is your tray still in the guest room?" Nathan asked as he closed the door behind himself.

Tony smiles and nods "It's no trouble at all... But I'll check with Nathan, just in case... And I wouldn't see it as babysitting... Your sons no baby..." He smiles "I mean he can cook better then I can..." And it was true, Tony may have taught him a few things, but Nathan learned all on his own.

Tony noticed right away that he was thinking about home again, his parents still a soft spot for him. After the movie and they were in bed for the night, Tony pulls him closer and kisses him softly "Some day... You'll see them again... I promise you that... But it will have to be done carefully... Ok..." He hugs him and pulls the covers up, letting him rest against his chest for now, rubbing his back softly.

The poor boy couldn't help but began to cry, nuzzling into the man's chest as he wept softly. Nathan fall asleep from crying. It was like the first night he slept in the closet, curled up and crying loudly as he was too scared and tired to try anything else. He had fought all that day and when it was time for bed he simply cried himself to sleep. This time, at least, he had Tony.

You know you hate him. . . a voice rung inside the boy's head as he slept.

Nathan had said he was okay with Tony staying there, saying he wanted someone with him since the woman was still on the loose. Once his parents left Nathan cleaned up the house and served Tony like he would do on then man's day off. "I'm so happy you could stay! I was worried you would have to leave too."

Tony held him and rubbed his back, several times saying he was sorry and that he loved him, once the boy was asleep, Tony dried his eyes. "I'm sorry my love..." He ran his fingers through his hair as he slept, staying up until late into the night, watching over him, he didn't wake up early the next day like he normally did.

Tony smiles at him and catches him as he turned to head back to the kitchen, pulling him into his lap "You think I'd leave you alone..." He pulls him into a kiss and licks his lips softly, snaking a hand up his shirt "With your parents gone... And you all to myself..." He starts to kiss him again softly.

A few weeks passed, Nathan said he wanted to wait until it was Tony's vacation to go as he didn't want the man to get into trouble. In that time the boy had started to work for a local cafe that paid him in cash every two weeks. He only worked for four hours and it was only after Tony would leave. Since then Nathan had changed his appearance. His once honey blonde hair now a shade of black and blue midnight, and the tattoo he had (which he washed off) had changed to a wild flower, and he had began to tint his lips to be a bit darker. Nathan normally washed everything off before Tony came home, and once home the boy always had dinner on the table and wearing a cute, green apron along with a drink ready for Tony.

Nathan had been saving up for the trip, saying he wanted to buy something before they left. It was only two days before their vacation and Nathan had more than enough for the item he wanted. The boy had finished cooking up their meals for the night, along with a glass of white wine for his lover.

Yelping as he was pulled down the boy laughed softly and kissed back, straddling the older man as he moaned softly. His body rolled up and for a moment the boy forgot that they were in the living room. Kissing back he smiled softly, rubbing the man's crotch "I'm yours. . . do whatever you want to do to me."

The young man smiled warmly as he pulled the man onto his feet, taking him towards the stairs "Do you want me?" he asked softly, grinning slightly as he already knew the answer.

Tony gets home that night and smiles "You... Look adorable in that... And the best thing to come home to each night..." He takes the wine and leans down to give him a kiss, he then takes a sip and move to sit down "You know... I can help with the cooking if you'd let me... Though by now your better then me..." He smiles and relaxes.

Tony stands to follow him and grins "Don't ask stupid questions..." He smirks and hugs him from behind "Where's the toy I gave you... I want to play with you a bit..." He nips the back of his neck softly, then heads to his room "Meet me in my room..." He gives his ass a slight smack and enters the guest room.

"Hehe, thank you. I thought you would like this." Nathan said as he twirled around for his lover. The boy had been in a better mood since he began to work. Nathan worked at a maid style cafe so he got to talk to a lot of people now. It was nice not to have to wait to see someone, but Nathan always missed his Tony. "Awe don't worry. You work so hard, you should be cratered to!" Nathan said happily. Sitting down the young man looked to Tony "So, about the camping trip, I was thinking that we could go up to a lake or something. I'd love to go swimming!"

Nathan smirkd as he nod, looking behind himself as he agreed to the plan. The boy followed Tony up the stairs, coming in after him as he headed to his closet and pulled out the toy. He came into Tony's room, the toy in hand as he crawled onto the bed and laid back. "I'm ready, sir."

Tony was slipping his pants off as Nathan came in, leaving him in only his boxers, he grins as Nat crawls on the bed. "Oh really... I think you're a little over dressed my love..." Tony moves onto the bed and starts to slowly strip him, taking the toy from him and turning it on to low. "Being such a naughty boy... In your parents house..." He teases at his nipples, then moves it lower, running it over his cock slightly, wanting to bring him up slowly.

Tony smiles "That job has made you so happy..." He smirks "My little nephew..." He takes another sip of wine, they had kept up the uncle and nephew ruse when they left the house. "By the lake sounds perfect... We can catch our fish too... And I know a nice place a little over an hour away... Now... Tent or rent an RV?"

"Hehe, maybe I am." he cooed softly. Nathan allowed Tony to strip him down, the young man sitting up before he felt the toy which had him moan softly. Twitching slightly as he felt the vibrator the boy smiled sweetly "O-o-only for you. . .I'd only be naughty for you." moaning softly the young man stared up to his lover. "Tony. . . please fuck me."

"Ah, well I get to eat some new dishes and my co-workers are so friendly! They're even offering me a job as a baker!" Nathan chripped. Chuckling he nod as he slipped from his seat and crawled to his "uncle" well under the table. Looking up as he nuzzled into the man's crotch "You're the best uncle." he played along. Licking his lips the teen smirked "Mmm, I like tents." he said, his fingers pressing against the crotch "Kate showed me a video today. . it was about a nephew and uncle. . . do you have any videos like that?"

Back
Top Bottom