Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony groans as he feels Nat speed up again, he smiles "Of course... I'd join you... Only if there Isn't a camera..." He moans softly, watching him "Can't have us getting caught... Lover..." He kisses him again as Nathan gets closer, stroking him faster until he feels him cum, he bucks his own hips up into his tight lover and cums himself. "Nnn..." He strokes Nathan slowly as he comes down from his high, his body twitching lightly around him, he pulls his hand away "Such a mess... You've been holding back... Haven't you baby..." He licks his hand, watching Nat, and loving his blush, after he cleans his hand, he pulls him closer again "Kiss me..."

Tony relaxes as Nathan does and smiles at him "Ok... Just think about how you... Like to be touched..." He moans softly as Nathan starts and takes a few deep breaths "Mmm... W-Wait a sec..." He reaches into the side table and pulls out lube "Here... This will help..." He adds a bit to his hands, this letting his hands move over him smoothly, he moans again as Nathan starts again "That's good... J-Just a bit faster..." He hung his head, forcing his eyes open to watch his hands working him, he was panting and moaning softly "Nnn... Faster... A-Almost... There... A-Ah!" He had kept his hips still as much as he could, but was bucking up slowly into his hand by the end, making the boy move with him. As he came, he put his hand over Nathan's to keep it from going anywhere but their hands, panting, he leans back agains the headboard to try and catch his breath, eyes closed and smiling softly.

"I-I'll make sure that he doesn't. . . its only if I'm alone. . . ah. . .mmm. . ." he moaned as his hips twitched, his head spinning with pure pleasure. "I know. . . I know. . ." he whispered as he held the other's cheeks, smiling weakly as felt the older man pump into him and feeling the warm seed now fill him up. With a coy smile he nod "I have. . . its hard not to have you beside me." he replied. Watching as Tony began to lick his hand off, the boy turned into a darker shade of red. Smiling sweetly the boy leaned over, kissing him firmly as he pulled Tony into an embrace.

Nathan paused as he was offered the lube to the boy. Reaching down the young man began to go back to jerking off the older male. As Tony began to tell him what to do, Nathan did as he was told. It was embarrassing to have Tony watching him do this, his hands speeding up as he tried different things. Feeling the member throb in his hand had Nathan ready to pull away until Tony covered his hands. Blushing he watched as the cum covered his hands as well as his lap. Blinking the boy looked back to Tony who seemed more than happy about the experience. Smiling he leaned over and laid his head on the other's chest as he listened to the man's heart pound.

Yawning the boy nuzzled into Tony's chest, now proud of himself for making Tony reach his own orgasm.

Tony held him and kisses back, he lays them down after a few minutes and just holds him, cupping his cheek. "I know baby... At least I have your art all around me... And your things..." He kisses him "It's like when you were on a punishment in your room..." He had happened very few times over the last few years, maybe three times, Nathan was a good boy and very loving. "But we'll have these walls... And I'll come over a few nights... After dark..." He smiles, relaxing with him for a while, then start to get them cleaned up.

After a few minutes, Tony wraps his clean arm around him and holds him closer "Wow... That was..." He chuckles softy "That was amazing Nat... Thank you..." He slowly sits them back up and looks down "I should... Get cleaned up..." He smiles and moves Nathan off him and slips from the bed, lucky it wasn't anywhere else, "You can wash your hands first if you'd like..." He moves towards the cupboard by the bathroom and gets a cloth, then going in to wet it with warm water.

"Hehe. . . I haven't been to my room in ages. . .when I get home I should go check it out. Maybe we could make it into a room for Boo or into a guest room." he smiled warmly. Slipping off the older man the young man wet his lips as he kisses him, grinning slightly. Nodding the young man slipped away from the man, cleaning himself up as he waited for his lover, Nathan looked back to him and smirked a bit "Well... I could always call you when I'm in there, let you know what things I'm doing or new things I'm trying..." he said playfully.

After cleaning up and waking up Boo, Nathan walked with Tony a bit more, asking him other questions as to ensure his lover was doing just fine. ". . .and you've been washing your clothes on gentle right? They get itchy on the other settings." Nathan said, holding the man's hand as he looked up to his lover. "Ah. . . you know, I really hope I get home soon. .. I don't want to leave you any longer. . . and now with Boo there we'll get to have better family photos and now you won't have to worry when I'm alone for a bit longer!" Nathan smiled, thinking about everything.

Nathan blushed brightly as he was pulled closer, the teen unsure of how he really felt at the moment. Getting off the bed the young man nod and followed Tony into the bathroom, washing his hands and returning to the older man as he leaned up and kissed his cheek "I'm happy that you're happy. . . uh. . . I'm going to go to bed. . . I'll see you there I guess." he smiled softly. Returning to the bed the young man waited for Tony, only falling asleep once the older man was laying down beside him.

Tony smiles as they walk around after getting cleaned up "Keep up what you're doig at home... And the judge should allow you to leave... And you can visit your parents..." He squeezes his hand as they walk "Your room... Hmm... I think Boo will love it... It can also be the games room... Your systems are still set up..." He glances at him "Though we've had more... Enjoyable activities to keep us busy... Haven't we my boy..." He continues to walk with him, letting him lean on him when there was no one around. "So... You'd like to have a little phone sex... Such a naughty boy..." He smiles, then remembers something, reaching into his pocket "As for something new... Look what I found at home..." They were alone as he pulled out a small vibrator. "Remember this..."

That night went quite well after getting back into bed, he holds him close and they both sleep soundly, Tony had to go back to work tomorrow.

Over the next few weeks, they spent all his off days together, him teachig him more cooking skills and other things. He let Nathan sleep with him as often as he wanted, they even watched a few movies together before bed most nights. But being young, Nathan still had 'accidents' from time to time, Tony offering to help when they happened around him. "Let me help you a different way this time? I promise you'll enjoy it... And again... You can say stop..." He kisses his cheek and rolls over to open the drawer, he had picked this up a few days ago, he pulls out a small vibrator and the lube. He helps him lay down and shows him the toy, letting him feel it in his hand, he then lubes it up and starts to tease him with it, running it along his shaft and tip, then even teasing his entrance slightly.

"Hopefully. . . however that detective has tried to come back and now shes starting to go after you. She thinks you're just trying to get money from my parents. . . I don't like her." Nathan stated. It was actually a big deal, ever since he became Tony's lover, he had never actually said anything bad about anyone up until Ms. Jones. She just got under his skin and frighten him to the point that he wanted her gone by any means necessary. "I'd like that. . . maybe after they get use to the idea they'll even want us to be over all the time. . . I know they are still worried about me. . . sexually. . . I haven't shown any interest in either sex . . . I don't know, I just think I could only like you." he chuckled softly. The boy smiled a little and nod as he leaned against his lover "Hehe, yeah. I want you to feel good, even if I can't be beside you." he whispered softly. Looking up he noticed the small vibrator and blushed brightly, nodding as he remembered firs night.

It was nice over the next few weeks, Nathan didn't spend too much time in his room and often now he didn't have the cuffs on for much of anything. He would become arouse now and again, his body finally sexually expanding. He enjoyed being taught to do other things, to be played with as they explored more. Nathan liked touching Tony as well, often helping him in the mornings or at times before bed. It was a nice end of the weekend when Tony informed Nathan about a new surprise he had, the boy was curious and nod to the agreement of his safe word which was of course "Stop".

Nathan stiffened up seeing the toy, not use to the idea of having something inside of him. Being allowed to touch and examine the toy the young man nod as he thought it would be okay. Tony was there. He knew what to do. This was the first time that Tony would be arousing Nathan instead of just waiting for him to get one of his random boners. To say the least Nathan got aroused quickly, his cock easily standing on it's own as Tony teased his member. It felt amazing, Nathan whimpering and moaning as the toy ran over his cock. Feeling it tease his puckered hole, the boy gasped and gripped the bed the first time he felt it, shocked to feel it for the first time. Soon through he began to moan louder than before, his body twisting and arching, toes curling as the boy reached down and began to stroke his dick, now touching himself in front of Tony. "Ah! T-that feels really good. . . r-really good." he admitted, looking up to the man as he felt his legs turning into noodles. "P-please kiss me. . . this feels too good. . ."

Tony smiles at him and slips the toy into his pocket "Use that tonight... Call me if you want... I'll walk you through it..." He leans over and kisses him softly while no one was looking.

Tony smiles at him as he starts to touch himself as he teased him, the boy getting closer and more excited. "I knew you'd like it..." He turns the toy up slightly and continues to tease his entrance, even pushing it in just slightly as he grants the boys wish and kisses him. "Just look at me Nat..." He cups the boys cheek and watches as his eyes start to lose focus as his hand sped up, as he starts to cum, Tony kisses him again. Letting him come to a stop on his own as his body shakes slightly, only pulling the toy back when asked, he looks at Nathan and smiles "So... How was that one my young love..."

Taking the offering, the young man blushed slightly but nod as he slipped the device into his front pocket. Kissing back he smiled warmly. Looking back to the forest path he smiled at the memories of himself running up and down the path, playing hide and seek when he was still a small child. "I'll make sure to send you pictures too. . . I know you enjoy watching me. . ." he smiled coyly.

The toy was just something new and exciting for the young man, making him yearn more and more. Gasping softly as he felt the toy slightly inside him, the boy blushed as he heard his order. Looking up to Tony he offered a smile, his body covered in goosebumps as he was touched. There was a point when Nathan did look away, his head being thrown back as he cam, his body twitching and jerking around as he reached his climax. With labored breaths he held his hand up, it shaking and him trying to tell Tony to take the toy away. This was too much for the poor boy. Nodding he leaned against his lover, closing his eyes as he as he relaxed in the man's arms.

". . .I. . . I really liked that. . . it felt so good."

After returning home the young man did take Tony to the back, showing him the fixed up club house. It was nicer, almost looking like a studio apartment if there was a bath and a small kitchen. There was a bed, a old dresser, and the walls freshly washed. Nathan had them in there for awhile up until it was time for the man to leave. He wished his doctor a good night and even walked him out to the front door before his parents followed behind and thanked the man for taking care of their son.

Saturday came and Nathan was busy working in the kitchen. He was making all of Tony's favorites and was ensuring everything was perfect. From the hours of steamed vegetables to the Beef Wellington which was now set out on the table. This dinner was supposed to do two things: first, show his parents that he was more cable of doing things than they thought, and to show Tony that he thought about him. Just like how he showed photos of himself to the man that night, he found it hard not screaming out well he masturbated for his lover, even sending him a video of the act.

"Ah, perfect!" Nathan smiled as he set the table and waited. Ms. Jones was coming as well, but not to the knowledge of Nathan. She was coming to speak to the good doctor. She waited out front for Tony, upon seeing him she put out her smoke and came to the man as she offered a paper. "This is for you...the judge has agreed with me, you will turn over copies of your session with Nathan, and I want to speak to Nathan soon... with you there. I feel as through I have given him enough time...maybe too much time."

Tony takes the toy away when told and turns it off, setting it aside as he hold the boy, helping him calm down and relax, he smiles at him. "Well I'm glad you liked it... I enjoy seeing you happy... Would you like to try again once you calm down?" He kisses his cheek softly, wanting to slowly increase his stamina.

Tony was about 30 minutes early, he finished parking his car and was heading to the house what Ms. Jones stopped him. He looks at her and takes the paper, reading it over, he glares slightly at her and puts the paper in his jacket. "You know this is bordering on harassment... And my sessions between Nathan and me are private... How am I to keep his trust if I tell everyone what he tells me in confidence... So I will share my findings with the judge and no one else... And as for talking to him... I'm not being given much of a choice..." He glares again "Don't blame me if he doesn't do any taking back... Ms. Jones..." He walks past her and towards the house, he would speak with Nat's parents later, he didn't want to spoil Nat's big night, he reaches up and knocks.

Nathan nod as he pulled the covers over him. Chuckling he kissed the man back, more than glad to have someone like Tony beside him. It didn't take long until Nathan wanted to try those again, at times he wasn't even hard yet when he asked the older man to touch him. HE was able to last longer than before, now and again he would touch Tony and he had began to ask more sexual questions. Asking to do more sexual things, together.

". . . Hey Tony. . . does it hurt when something goes inside of you for the first time?"

Ms Jones scoffed softly as she began to her car "I think he'll talk. Nathan seems more than ready, as he did on your walk a few days ago." she stated as she walked away. Through she would never admit it, she was jealous of Tony. She could still remember the first time she meet Nathan, he couldn't have been no older than 12 when she saw him. A bright-eyed boy who would always return her cat to her whenever the damn thing ran away. She had spent weeks trying to figure a way to grab him, at one time she did try but at 13 years old he was pretty strong and had been able to get away from her. He must have never said a word to his parents because of what had happened 3 years later. Her poor Nathan. She just wanted to be beside him again, even if it was trying to figure out who the monster who took their chance of being together away was the reason for their talks.

"Oh doctor, you're here early." John said as he opened the door, the puppy barking as it had smelled his owner's lover. John welcomed the man in, offering some wine as he came lead the therapist to the reading room.

"Nathan has just finished cooking dinner, we weren't expecting you for another half hour." he said. Nathan came into the room and smiled brightly seeing the man, welcoming him he came into the room with the two older men "Dinner is ready right now. I'm happy to see you came earlier." Nathan said softly as he lead his father and Tony into the dining room, serving everyone before himself. This felt just like one of their dinner parties. "Would anyone like anything extra? Maybe more gravy or meat? Don't be shy." the boy said in a cheerful tone.

They were laying in Tony's bed after another round of play, he was rubbing his back softly when Nathan asked, he looks down at him. "Well... If you do it wrong... Yes..." He runs his fingers through his hair slowly "You have to get ready... Start small... And slowly... You have to... Stretch the muscles..." He looks at him again "You've used that you a few times... Does it hurt? If not... Maybe you can go to something a bit larger..." He tilts his head "Why do you ask?"

Tony smiles at John "I know... I was expecting more traffic..." He takes the wine and follows him "I can tell, it smells delicious in here..." He looks up at Nathan and smiles "I'm glad too... So what are we having?" He asked as he followed him to the dining room, he sits and sips his wine as Nathan served everyone. "Nathan... This looks amazing... And you cooked it all?" Of course he knew he had, but to keep up appearances, he asked "I guess that judge was wrong... You are more then capable of caring for yourself..." He smiles at Abigail and John "You have a wonderful young man for a son... And I'm so happy at how good he is doing..." He starts to eat "Mmm... Wonderful..." 'As always..' He silently added "So, Abigail... How are you doing... You look more rested and happier..." He kept the talk light as they ate, not really wanting to get into the subject of Ms. Jones.

Once dinner was finished, Tony sat back in his chair and looked at Nathan "Nathan... Would you mind if I spoke to your parents alone for a few minutes..."

The nude teen was comfortable laying beside the man he had began to call a lover, asking him more than personal questions now than he had before. Swallowing he blushed lightly and smiled slightly "Kinda still. . . but that's usually when I try alone. . . I only ask because I want something to go in deeper . . . I want something deeper inside of me but I'm scared it might hurt a lot." he explained.

Turning to his side the young man looked up to Tony, leaning up as his hand pressed against Tony's thigh "And. . . I've been reading up on stuff that says you. . . might be able to use that. . . that, I could do more than just stroke it." Nathan whispered as he looked into Tony's eyes. The boy's grey eyes were soft, filled with longing and love as he stared at the man before him. It was odd to think that little over a year ago that he hated Tony, that his eyes were had been filled with hate and fear. Now he couldn't think about the man in a bad light. "I want to be happy with you. . . I love you Tony. . . that's how we show love, isn't it?"

"Beef wellington, steamed vegetables, mash potatoes with home made gravy, and for dessert velvet red cake in chocolate fudge." Nathan said happily, always going all out for "parties" like these. "I did! I've been cooking all day, its really relaxing." Nathan stated as he took a seat between his mother and Tony. With the praise given, Nathan nod as he knew that Tony always loved his cooking.

Abigail was pouring herself a glass of wine, taking time to savor the moment before she heard the man's question. Nodding she smiled warmly "I'm doing great. . . with Nathan home I can sleep again and, well, I see now he isn't my baby boy who use to burn all his food. I'm just glad he is okay. . . I stopped taking the pills. Nathan makes me tea every night, helps me relax." she replied softly. His father moved the subject onto helping Nathan look for a place to rent, maybe a house down the street. They had also taken Nathan to check his education. By some miracle, for his parents, he was very smart. He needed help in math, but overall he was not held back mentally and he did show interest in going to college for many things. One being art or to teach. After dinner Nathan gathered the plates and began to the sink when Tony asked him to leave them alone. "Oh, okay." he smiled warmly as he left them, Boo following him with a bone still in his mouth.

"Is something wrong?" John asked, unsure of why Nathan wouldn't be with them for this talk.

Tony smiles warmly at Nathan and cups his cheek "I love you to Nat... And yes... That's one way to show it..." He leans closer and kisses him, slowly twisting their tongues as he had started doing as Nathan got more adventurous, he slowly pulls back. "And I would like to do that with you at some point... But you aren't ready yet my sweet boy..." He smiles to stave off the hurt Nat might feel "But... I can help you get ready... Understand that I truly want us to be together like that... But I don't want to hurt you..." He picks up the toy again and turns it on low, knowing this would only be a teasing speed for him now. "I only want my baby to feel good..." He trails the toy over his cock slowly "I want him to enjoy everything we do together..." He looks Nat in the eyes as he continues to slowly tease him "Don't you agree Nat... Shouldn't you only feel good for me..." He spoke softly as he started to tease him, and enjoying the show the boy was giving him.

Tony smiles as Nathan steps out, then looks to John and Abigail "There is a problem... But it's not with your son..." He sighs "I didn't won't to upset Nathan... But before I knocked on your door tonight... I was stopped by Ms. Jones... She gave me this..." He hands the paper to Abigail and sighs "Now I told her I would not be giving my session notes to anyone but the judge... But my hands are tied on her talking to him... The saving grace is I'll be with him..." He crosses his arms "But she's starting to border on harassment..."

With a soft moan as they kissed, the boy pushed himself against the man, feeling light headed as his blood rushed somewhere else. Pulling away he smiled softly "Okay. . . hehe. . . I guess if the small one hurts me I should still practice, right?" he asked softly. Gasping softly as felt the vibrator trail his cock, the boy blushed as he gripped to the man's chest, his eyes opening up again as he finds himself now staring at Tony. Nodding he reached up ad kissed Tony firmly, groaning softly as his cock slowly began hard from the teasing. "Yes. . . yes I should only feel good for you." he whispered, his hand snaking down and rubbing against Tony's clothed crotch. "Erm. . . could I try something else? I also read that I could do some things. . . with my mouth. . . if that's okay."

The parents shared a concern look, looking back to Nathan who was in the living room. "I see. . .is there anything we could do? I mean, we want the person caught but with how aggressive Ms.Jones is being I'm worried. . .Nathan has opened up so much to us, we're even planning on surprising him with the house down the street and. . .she could ruin that. We can't have that, is there anything we could do?" Abigail asked as she looked to Tony, wondering if he had been in this situation before.

Tony pulls the toy away from him and looks at him, he smiles "How about I show you how that feels fist... If you don't mind... It may give you more ideas..." If given permission, Tony moves down on the bed and had Nat sit up, he rests between his spread legs. "This should also help with this..." He taps the vibrator "Just trust me... And try to relax..." He keeps the toy off for now and lubes it up good, then holds it as he used his other hand to gently hold Nat's cock, he then leans closer and starts to slowly lick over it. "How's it feel..." He says before starting to twist his tongue slowly around his head and taking him in, bobbing very slowly, he wanted to work him up gently and have him relax enough, to get the toy in fully. "That's it Nat... Jus relax..." He he switches between licking and sucking, he was also slowly working the toy into him, keeping it off, he kept it still at any sigh of discomfort and would suckle his tip to distract him. "There..." He pulls back slightly to look at him, the toy in as far as it can go and unknown to Nathan, resting against a very special spot. "Shall I turn it on... Or continue to suck you..." He had kept him on edge for a little while, getting better as telling when he's close and when to hold back.

Tony nods "She could ruin that... He may close up again.. Worse than last time... But as I said... My hands are tied, I can't go against the judge... He may take me off the case..." He looks at them "She seems very determined... Do you know anything about her? Is she a family friend?" He wanted some more info on this officer "She'll be here tomorrow to talk with Nathan and me..." He looks to the living room "I don't want to ruin this night... But I need to tell him... So he doesn't think I'm keeping things from him..." He stands and looks at them, "You can talk to te judge... And your lawyer... See what they have to say..."

Nathan nod as he clung to the man for a moment, unsure if they should do this or not. Just as he was about to ask to do this another time when he suddenly found his mouth shut tight. He didn't want to displease his lover, as so he sat up and spread his legs for Tony, watching the man closely as he began to lube up the toy. Once the tongue hit the head, the young man felt his body melt, now leaning against the head broad as he felt himself become hard again. "G-good Tony. . ."he replied softly, gasping when he felt the warm mouth engulf the head. Panting softly he stared on, amazed by the man's skill. He began to relax, falling into lustful haze as his body was taken over by Tony's action. HE hadn't felt the toy moving us, not even noticing it until he felt the first painful sting, his body twitching until Tony made it go away. Moaning softly the boy tilted his head back, his hands balling into the sheets as the pleasure built up. "Uh. . . t-turn it on. . . I . . . it won't hurt right?" he asked softly.

Once the toy was turn on, Nathan would collapse into the other man's arms, moaning and groaning wildly as the toy made him almost scream in pleasure. "T-Tony! Ah!" he screamed again, the intense pleasure making the boy quicker to cum. "Ah. . . I'm. . . I'm going to cum. . . T-T-Tony, I'm going to cum." he warned his lover, his body shaking with every vibration.

"I see. We'll start talking to our lawyer. You should go talk to him, uh, honey lets leave them alone for the talk. I'm sure Nathan doesn't want us being right there." he spoke softly as he took his wife out to the patio. Pausing the man frowned "No. All we know is she was assign the case and seemed to know a lot about it. Something about following it since it happened. She said she knew our Nathan, causally, that he would help her with her cat. Thats about it though." he answered.

When Tony came to talk to Nathan the boy was just horrified, clinging to the pillow as he thought about her being there again. ". . .So, my parents are going to look to see if they could stop it? I've already told them that I didn't want to press chargers and that nothing happened. . .why won't they just believe me and let this die? I'm regretting to come see them now." he frowned, not meaning it but with the sitution that was how he felt at that moment.

Tony smiles and holds the boy, he looks at him and starts to slowly pump the toy as he gets closer, teasing it against his prostrate with each soft thrust. "I know baby... Just relax... And let it happen... That's it... That's my good boy... Now cum..." He pushes the toy back in and holds it against his sweet spot, watching the boy melt and come completely undone. He had spoken softly, walking him through it, and guiding him to his most intense orgasm yet, as he starts to slow, Tony removes the toy and just hold him. "Shh..." He had moved back to his spot beside him and pulled the shaking boy into his lap, rubbing his back and arms until he starts to come down from his high. "So... How was that..." He leans back against the headboard and let's him relax against his chest, still softly rubbing his back.

Tony had gone to Nathan and told him, he pulls the young man into a hug, the action not being strange by now, he was comforting his patient. He rubs his back softly and sighs "Maybe it's time you gave them someone to look for..." He looks down at him and tilts his chin up, how he wanted to kiss him, but not here "In my notes... When we 'talked'... I said that you said 'she' a few times... It would be easier to believe a woman took you, will all that you've learnt... What do you think Sweety..." He spoke softly so as not to be overheard, his love was hurting and he wanted to make it better.

Nathan was a mess, his mind in a haze and unable to really think clearly as he was now being taken care of his lover. Shaking in the other's arms, the boy began to relax, his body still quivering with every touch yet he was much better now. The orgasm something that Nathan had yet to experience. Breathing softly the boy leaned against the man, closing his eyes as he listened to the man speak. "Really good. . .I'm still shaking." he whispered softly. Leaning up he kissed Tony's chin and giggled softly, still high from their fun. ". . .I can't wait to make you feel good. . ."

Being pulled into that embrace had Nathan transported back to their home for a moment, just thinking about how happy they'll be once all of this was said and done with. "Ah. . . I think that's a good idea." he said softly, clinging to the man's hand tightly "Will this make her leave me alone? I don't want to see her again. . . she's. . . I don't know. . . something about her is familiar, especially how she grabs me sometimes when I'm trying to get away from her."

Tony smiles and tips his chin up, kissing him, he looks at him "I'm looking forward to it... But not before you're ready..." Tony holds him close and runs his fingers over his back "Do you still want to try with you mouth... It's ok if you're too tired..." He chuckles softly "You're 'training' is quite enjoyable... But rather tiring as well... Right my love?" He'd let Nathan explore him all he wanted, he wanted him used to his body, his likes and dislikes.

Over the next while, Tony started to help him stretch to be comfortable with a larger size object, and eventually himself. "I have a new toy for you tonight lover... Bought it today..." He had walked in the door a few minutes ago, and found Nat in the kitchen, he softly hugs him from behind at the stove and licks his neck softly, he was still a tad shy and e loved his little blush. "I hope you never lose that blush... You're so cute with it..." He kisses his cheek before stepping away to put his things away and returns to the kitchen "It smells fantastic in here... You're really coming along with that..." He smiles.

Tony continues to hold him "Well your parents... Did mention... That you used to save her cat... Or something... What!?" He pulls him up to look at him "She grabbed you? How when? Did you tell your parents?" Tony started to look him over gently fr any bruises or signs of her grabbing him.

Nathan yawned softly as he shook his head, he was too tried to do much of anything and he thought he would fall asleep chocking on the other man's dick. "Mmhm, very tiring." he agreed. Nathan looked down and slowly ran his fingers over the other man's body. His soft tips rubbing the warm skin as he stared on. Tips now teasing the head as he wondered what would happen if he only teased the man.

The next few weeks were nice, training to stretch himself to take Tony's member, his training going very well. He now normally was allowed outside of his bedroom during the days, even when Tony was out. Nathan never left the home, only rarely leaving whenever he was with his lover and always wearing something as to keep everyone in the dark of who he was. His story had started to die down, rarely even going on air. Hearing the man come in, Nathan smiled as he turned around and welcomed his lover home, unable to leave the stove since he was busy cooking their soup. A shiver and blush came across the boy's face when he felt the lick, his body not jerking away though. "Hehe. . . Okay, I'll make sure that I won't." he said softly. "Ah thank you! I've been busy since you left this morning, I thought we could try that ramen recipe. . . well, you taste test of course." he smiled as he held up the spoon up to Tony's lips so he could taste the broth.

"I also made some roast beef and steam rice. In case I mess up the broth and noodles."

Yelping as Tony pulls him up, the boy looked to the man, frowning seeing how worried he was about him now. Shaking his head he looked down "No, I didn't tell them. I didn't want to worry them, also a few times. . . like when she first saw me. I was in the hospital and he just grabbed me, then she would grab me whenever I opened my door. . ." he explained. Rubbing his neck he took a seat and thought for a moment ". . .Oh yeah, I would save her cat. . . it was weird, whenever I did she would get all gitty and I remember one time she tried to kiss me as a thank you. . ." he said softly. Taking Tony's hand, he smiled warmly "I'm okay. . . I just want her to stop, but she isn't hurting me. I'm able to take care of myself somewhat you know." he laughed softly. Trying to lighten up the mood.

Tony smiles and takes a sip from the spoon "Mmm... You need some more confidence in you skill baby... It's wonderful..." He kisses him softly before getting the bowls ready "I'm going to have some wine... Would you like some too?" He asks, going to the wine fridge, looking through his stock, pulling out a sweet bubbly wine, he gets some glasses and moves to the table as they start to eat. "We can cut slices of the meat into the soup... And rice on the side... Everything works together sweetheart... Well done..."

Later that night, while in bed, Tony pulls out the new toy, it was at the size he could handle, but this one was ribbed and when turned on, twisted slightly. "You ready to play my love..." He smiles and start to tease him with his hand, lubing up his fingers and starting with them, slowly pumping them into him as he kisses him softy. "Mmm... I'm sorry you're alone all day... I'll make it up to you each night..."

Tony sighs "Nat... What she's doing is harassment... And knowing now that she's been doing this... I may be able to talk to the judge... Come..." He stands "We need to tell your parents... So they can tell your lawyer..." He puts his arm around his shoulder, comforting him as they go to find John and Abigail. "Alright Nathan... Tell them what else Ms. Jones has been doing..."

Nathan waited for the results, knowing that his cooking had improved over the weeks but he was still nervous. Smiling brightly as he told that his cooking was good, Nathan nod and tasted the broth. It was actually good, nothing like hours of made broth, but still good. "Oh, just a glass for me. I'll start getting everything ready hun." Nathan said as he grabbed the bowls and prepared the ramen. Being two steps ahead of tony the boy sliced up the meat and slipped it into their soups. Returning he smiled putting everything down and took his seat "Ah. . . hehe, thank you Tony. I hope you enjoy."

The boy had all but moved out from the secret bedroom, always sleeping beside his lover. Most nights they fall asleep after a shower, being sticky is not a great way to sleep. "Ah. . . yes, of course." he said as he began to undress. The fingers entering him had Nathan loosen up, moaning softly as he kissed Tony back. Panting he shook his head and smiled "D-dont' be! Y-you're only doing whats best for us, right?"

"Ah. . . I see." Nathan said softly as he thought more about it. Nodding he stood up and followed Tony to his parents who were waiting for them. Nathan nod, keeping his head down as he explained what had been happening. Even reveling some facts of when she would try to kiss him when he was younger and how often she would joke about them getting married before he was kidnapped. His parents were upset and left no time to go off and call their lawyer, including the caption of the police squad that Jones was in. "Tony, they're mad!" Nathan said, clinging to Tony as he could hear his parents in the other room. They were out for blood.

Tony smiles and kisses him again, slowly adding a third finger "Yes... Need to pay the bills..." He smirks at him "Now... No touching tonight... Let the toy do its job..." He had noticed, when really excited, Nathan would stroke himself "Hands above your head love... Keep them there..." He smiles, then starts to slowly work the toy into him, leaving it off for now "Good boy... Now remember... Focus on me and relax..." He keeps working it in slowly, adding more lube if needed "That's it baby... Such a good boy..." He kisses him once it's in fully and then starts to pump it slowly, he turns it on low after a few minutes and looks at him, still pumping slowly "Feel good?" He enjoyed watching him.

Tony holds him as Nathan clings to him "Shhh... It's ok Nat... They aren't mad at you..." He tips his chin up and rubs it softly while they are alone "They are doing... What I can't... At least not right now..." He pulls him close again and hugs him, rubbing his back, he looks up as his parents come back. "He's just scared... I'd, like to ask, to stay the night... Help prepare Nathan... And in case she shows up..."

With a soft laugh the boy shook his head before he was told what he wasn't allowed to do. Pouting he put his hands above his head and watched his lover "Not even a little bit?" Nathan asked. As the toy entered Nathan was able to withstand the size, even moaning as it entered him. He seemed to have loosen up as much as he could, but still tight enough to actually make Tony have to work the toy in. Soon through, as the toy began to pump in and out of him, Nathan felt his hands twitch. His member rose and he was begging silently to touch himself. "I-its getting hard to do that." Nathan replied. He struggled, but he did keep his hands above his head. Panting as the boy began to move in and out more and it was turn on low, he nod, his hands balling up and then releasing as it seemed he was having trouble following orders for once.

"P-please may I touch myself? Or can you touch me? Please Tony. . . Tony. . ."

Nathan didn't know why, but hearing his parents like that did frighten him. He was a soft spoken young man and perhaps he was just not use to hearing angry voices like that. "Okay. . . as long as it helps me return to you." Nathan whispered for only Tony to hear. Pressing against the man he looked to his father who was first to return, seeing him the man nod. "I see. . . of course, we'll set up the guest room for you. Uh, Nathan, hows about you go up and show the good doctor where he will be staying for tonight. Your mother and I will clean up."

"Are you sure dad? I mean. . . I can still clean, I promise I'm not. . ." John smiled and shook his head as he told them to go up. Nathan nod and lead Tony upstairs. Taking the man to the guest bedroom he looked up to him "My room is just two doors away. . . my parents are on the other side of you." he informed his lover. This would have been Tony's first time on the second level. Maybe his first time in Nathan's room if he choose to sneak in there tonight.

Tony smiles softly at him "Not this time Sweety... Trust me..." He continues to pump slowly, then turns it up to medium, the toy starts to twist and wiggle slightly inside him, Tony reaches up to hold his hands. "Good boy... Feels good... Doesn't it..." He give him a quick kiss, then starts to pump it a bit faster and suddenly sets it to max, pumping a bit faster too. "That's it... Move with it... Don't fight it..." He moves with him and glances down as he starts to drip "Yeah... You gonna cum for me Nat..." He looks back at him and keeps it up, helping him keep his hands off, knowing it would be much better.

He follows Nathan up the stairs and to the guest room, he smiles, then looks at Nathan. "Why don't you show me your room... Have you changed it since coming back?" He knew Nathan wanted to join him in bed tonight, but with his parents so close, he knew it couldn't happen. Once alone in Nat's room, he smiles at him "Your parents will be on the look out tonight... Meeting in our rooms... Won't work... But the bathroom... Might..." He looks around Nat's room slowly, thinking about later.

Back
Top Bottom