Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

†ĦellƧing† Ѡiki234 &Ʈwisted

Victoria had Raelene had walked out together as they would get in a car and be taken to the spot as Raelene had gotten out as she had looked around, this place seemed like a ghost town as she had looked around as she had looked toward Alucard. She had soon heard some noises as she had looked behind her to see some ghouls walking toward them as Victoria had looked to Alucard waiting for orders

Alucard walked through the town, he was already bored seeing some ghouls, " just kill..." He says turning to take out his guns and starting to shoot them. It seemed he would be cold and not have anything fun to see with killing he vampire then. Turning again he would walk down to see what would be more there.

As they walked they could hear a laughter as a vampire had come out from a alleyway with some ghouls behind him as he had seen to look at the three. "Mmmm you my deal smell amazing, I can smell your blood form here" The vampire spoke as he had pointed toward Rae as he had smirked. "No doubt your pure, no one has touched you yet, you make a fine Draculina" He said as he had chuckled

" you know that would be intimidating...well...if you were intimidating..." He starts to laugh at him, " you do you that nothing can get past me right...so this is gonna be the second time I pretend to die?" He looks over behind at them with a smirk as he pulls out his guns and walks forward a bit toward them, " should I let you kill me or just finish this..."

The vampire had looked at Alucard as he had snapped his fingers the ghouls all standing in front of him. "Kill him" He said as the ghouls would fired their guns as Victoria had stood by Rae as she had took her out of the line of fire as Rae had watched.

"Looks like he is dead" The guy said as he had come over as Rae had smirked as she had looked at him. "That is step one, what about steps 2 through 10" She said as she had grinned and looked at him as he had seemed to have this look on his face.

Alucard would just stand as his body would fall to the ground dead, soon it would disappear as a shadow to have bats appear on the roof reforming, " you done goofed..." He would pull his guns already turning to start and kill them before he would be the last. " so yeah...can you try that again?" He asked jumping down to shoot him.

Rae had smirked as she had watched as the bats had seemed to reform Alucard as she had smirked as the vampire had looked terrified as he had tried to shoot but he was missing and soon the vampire would try and go after Rae but Victoria had shot some ghouls and smirked allowing her master to finish as Rae had stayed out of the way watching enjoying this in a way

Alucard turned and started to lunge toward him, leaning in to try and push his gun to his chest and pull the trigger for the heart. Soon he would lunge again and again not caring if he was going to get scratched or attacked, " if you survive that...then let's try that again?" He started to laugh as he looked over at seras. " sweet...fucking sabbath..." He looked at seras with a grin, seeing how she killed them so fast "you know...if I wasn't holding out for that beast of a women integra id fuck the red right out of those eyes, but kinda like that with less symbolism and more my penis in your vagina..."

For some reason Rae had hated what Alucard had said as she had looked to Seras and then to Alucard as she had soon turned and walked away, they would snap out of it soon enough. Rae had soon sat in the car as she had crossed her arms over her chest while Seras had soon joined her as she had looked at her. "Princess what is wrong?" She asked but Raelene had said nothing and just looked out the window.

(jelly?)

He looked over and started to follow behind as this would be so shortly already done. The night would sooner be already almost over. Finally hey would all be in the car as they would head back away from the deserted town again. Alucard looked at both of them and leaned back with a sigh, " you should be training more you know for more of these." He told seras deciding to just stay quiet now. Alucard would think now that the it really was only the beginning, there had to be something going on with the vampire attacks, but for now of course he would kill without stopping. Now it would be time for him to do something on the matter and really find out what was going on with the attacks happening so quickly now.

(Haha maybe)

Rae had looked at Victoria who had nodded as she had looked down at her gun that she was joking as Rae had looked out the window as she had not paid any mind to them at this point as she had looked up at the moon and smiled a little just hoping and praying her grandmother would be safe and that this would all be over soon as she had soon closed her eyes leaning back.

Finally they would be out of the town he would need to find someone better to fight sooner or later. He now thought again about that Alexander. He was interesting and he was no regular human as well, almost like him but he fought for the good and he was the knight of light. It would be interesting to fight him again eventually. " heh and so our paths will be destined to cross eventually..." Alucard looks over at the princess, running a hand through his hair. everyone would seem to be quiet now until they would be able to stand again.

Victoria had looked over at her master as she had smiled a little and soon looked toward the princess as she had looked back out side. Rae had soon looked out the window before she had looked at Alucard and once they were back at the manor she had got out and went inside as she had soon seen integra looking at her. "Orincess can I speak with you?" Integra had asked as Rae had walked with her to the office. "We have a problem, I have hired some murcinaries to the manor do you think" he asked as Rae had smiled and nodde. "I'll talk to them" Rae added as she had soon walked off toward her room to get a shower and changed into her sleep wear as she had went out in the balcony as she had taken in a breath.

Alucard went his own way of course as they head back in. He though stayed in the living room sitting there with his head down, he would have a dark aura though it wasn't because he was sad but just because he was of course a monster. R stayed there before then vanishing after a while to the depths of the basement just waiting.

By the next dusk, Integra had called Raelene toward her office. "Okay the men are here they are in the room down the hall" She said as Rae had nodded, she had dressed herself into a very nice royal blue dress as she had smiled. Rae had walked toward the room where Seras was leaning on the wall not really paying much attention.

Once Rae had got there the men seemed to stop talking as the leader had sat up looking at Rae. "Hmmm what do we have here?" he asked as he had grinned. "Who are you pretty lady?" He asked as some of the men smirked. Some chuckled and did some comments about Rae and how her body might look under the dress.

Rae had closed her eyes. "Shut up and pay attention, I am only going to say this once and once only you don't listen well then that's your fault" She said as she had moved in closer toward the men. "I am Princess Raelene, I am the queens granddaughter and I demand your respect" She added and soon some of the men's eyes widen.

"You were hired to guard me and this manor and the people in it, see her over there she is what is known as a vampire" She added as Seras had smiled. "Wait she is a vampire?" A guy asked. "Yes now pay attention." Rae added as she had walked a little closer. "You will be paid double what your normally paid, you will earn respect if you give it" She added as Rae was being demanding. "How is she a vampire, I don't believe this" Pip said as Rae had sighed.

Soon Victoria had moved and did one or two moves as she had made Pip flip and bleed. "Now besides here there is another vampire living in this manor" She added as the guys looked at her.

Alucard suddenly appeared, "hey kids wanna see a dead body?!?!" Suddenly there would a loud noise of screams in the room as soon integra would appear in the room, "dammit stop screaming!!!" She yelled crossing her arms and looking over, "finally your here...." Soon more footsteps would be heard as Walter would be behind her, " dear im sorry sir integra but I tried to stop him, I tried but when I pleaded with him he simply stated and mind my French...fuck the police... He then proceeded to tilt every painting on the way here..."

Alucard crossed his arms and leaned back with a smirk, then laughing at the fact. "sooo...what's with the pride meeting..." Integra looked over at him, "they were a mercenary group to replace the guards from the valentine attack..." Quickly the vampire would ask again, "and their French?!? Jeez we're scraping the bottom of the barrel here.!" As the women would respond again as well, " well we posted for mortality rates and they were the only ones that applied..." She turned to everyone else, " everything was covered in the briefing so if there is nothing left then we shall see on the mission.."

Soon they would all leave as she would be in her office, " I need him to head to Brazil...dammit but I know he won't listen.." Walter stood next to her, "I've had an idea..." A few moments alucard would be called in. Walter turned to him " do you know you have vacation days?" Alucard looked over "I have vacation days?!? You mean I can go anywhere this Tim without getting yelled at over the phone? Cause it's always on the phone...and when she does yell face to face I get a boner and its super awkward..."

The butlwr just responded with "quite...you can go anywhere you want accept for Brazil...sir integra did not want you to go to Brazil ever...." Alucard just looked over at him and smirked, "taking the princess, Frenchman and police girl!!!"

Raelene was talking with one of the guys before she had looked around and then had went off as she had felt like something was going to happen. "Hey princess" Pip calls as she had looked at him. "Go pack we are going to Brazil" he said as Rae had nodded as she had left and soon she would come back out in a very nice red dress the dress would hug her body as she had smirked she was now showing a little skin as she had to look the part that she was on vacation. Rae had left her hair down as the dress stopped at her thighs which was not really appropriate for a princess but Rae had lived the feeling of it.

"So why are we going to Brazil exactly?" She had come down the stairs as Seras had looked at her and blushed as Pip looked at her and his mouth was opened some drool coming down.

Alucard sighed walking down the hall with a grin on his face, it was fun to be an asshole to his boss who was a total bitch. He finally got to the living room seeing the others, "well well..." He stopped to look at all of them, " we're going traveling to Brazil!! I have vacation days!" After a while they would head to the airport and fly out as they would finally be in the hotel.

Alucard walked in, long hair with black glasses as a different form for his disguise. The vampire would walk up to the counter, " I'm here for the rooms...." The boy at the other end replied " that's two two bedroom suites..." Alucard leaned against the counter to him, "no I want the penthouse...." The boy was shocked a bit by him, "I'm sorry sir but chevee chase currently has the penthouse...."

Again the vampire would have to resort to his tricks staring in his eyes, "you want to give me the penthouse..." The boy replied, "I want to give you the penthouse..." Alucard continued, " and you want to kick out chevee chase cause he's an asshole..." The clerk repeated him. Turning to the French guy, " I can make him say whatever I want, watch!" Alucard would turn again "white chicks was amazing..." The boy repeating him again.

Raelene had looked to Alucard as she had to admit he looked good like that. She had felt herself blushing a little from thinking such things as she had soon left with the others as she had looked around. "Where is Seras?" She asked but Seras was in her coffin not liking the situation.

Once they got to Brazil Raelene had watched Alucard as she had shaken her head as Pip had chuckled a little but shook his head as he would have some guys bringing up the large Coffin with him as Raelene had smiled as she had went into the elevator as she had looked around. The place was so different then home. "So who is going to be in the penthouse exactly?" She asked as she had looked to Alucard wondering where she would be sleeping.

" We'll handle that later, we can all just relax here...just sit back and re-"

(time skip to evening, the local news talks about gunshots in the penthouse.everyone is standing inside the penthouse with tons of bodies on the floor)

" well...that wasn't what I really wanted...but whatever...hold on I need to take this, hello?" Alucard picked up as integra was watching in the news, " what the hell are you doing?!" She yelled alucard sighed, "ok but you can't be mad at me" integra didn't want to hear his shit asking again,

~Exchange on the phone~ (- alucard, = integra)

- first I was minding my own business

= bullshit!!

- i was!

= then what were you doing minding your own business

- first I was chillaxing in my room like a baller, then suddenly all of these schmucks kicked open the door...one of them yelled out get on your knees and I responded with I'm not your mother last night...and the yook acception to that, but you know how that song and dance goes. I killed all but one of them

= what about the last one

- (gunshot) pussed out like a bitch, silver lining I can cancel my room service

= let me talk to the police girl

-you wan- ok fine sure whatever, she wants to talk to you

(Chatter) - I don't fucking know

=whatever you do don't let him leave that room.

Meanwhile Rae had left the room to go and walk around the area. Since she had not been to Rio before she wanted to have a look around just around the hotel area. Rae had smiled as she had seen the large statue of Christ as she had smiled taking a few photos.

Rae had come back around dusk as she had looked at the police force as she had looked around. "What is going on?" She asked one of the police guys as he said something about a murder in the penthouse. Ah damn it! she thought as she had tried to go and find Alucard but soon she had felt someone grab her as she had let out a scream.

Seras had looked at Alucard
"Am he already left.." Seras said as Integra had let out a breath.
"What about the princess?" Integra asked.
"Ah I am not sure what happened to her but I'll follow Alucard" She said and took off after her master.

Back
Top Bottom