Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

†ĦellƧing† Ѡiki234 &Ʈwisted

It was good times for now, stupid financers and nothing new to deal with for now actually wishing he had a bit more like this even after every mission...just sit back and relax...alucard leaned back watching the tv with the princess just relaxing with a part of the show showing one of the characters laughing before an explosion would appear from the wall in front of them as the tv is destroyed.

Alucard took a long sigh and sat up, " that was...a 70 inch plasma screen tv..." Taking another long sigh he continued, " how can I help you!" Luke turned to see the princess, "I'll take her after I kill you...my name is Luke valentine..." Alucard interrupted " and I'm Carmen San diego guess where I am!!"

Luke sighed, " you know I'm trying to have a serious conversation here..." Alucard just looked over at him, " so am I...and I'm failing and I'm sorry...it's just that a blonde little shit strolled into my room...destroyed my 70 plasma screen tv...and is trying to impress me like I'm hiis alcoholic father.."

Both of them point their guns, " be a sport and grab daddy another beer would you..." They both grin at each other as they both pull the trigger. Alucard stands up as Luke appears far from him taking shots and dodging alucards as alucard keeps his grin and slumps over with blood. " hahaha!!! Your weak! I was hand crafted to kill you!!! My speed my power all rival!! Nay...dwarf yours!! In Comparison to you I am a demigod!!!"

-go back and forth saying really?-

Alucard puts his fingers together to make a box, "release restraint level 1.." Luke just standing there, "level what?" The vampires form is turned into a hellhound destroying one of his legs, as Luke falls to the ground.

" argh God!!!" Luke could feel that hurt as alucard is in a darker form " you know they say tv makes you violent?! But not having my tv is making me pretty FUCKING violent!!! What's wrong demigod!!! Sunmon up your demons!! Hit me!!! Fight me!!!! Give me a hug..." Both just look at each other before alucard goes to kill him the receiver picking up the noises, " I'm the sauce boss and tonight we're eating this blonde wannabe demigod bitch!!"

(Poor Rae lol)

Rae had smiled as she had laughed before the explosion had taken place destroying the TV. Damn I was starting to like that show, whatever it was she thought as she had soon looked toward the guy as she had looked toward Alucard and soon they had both Aimed guns at each other. That's when she had gotten up but they both fired and some blood got on Rae as she had hid behind the large chair keeping her eyes out, watching the fight. She had watched as Luke had went on to go on about his powers but as Alucard had taken him out and told him to get back to his other form and going crazy, Rae had soon ran out, her arms going around the male. "Alucard stop he is already dead" She said as she had hid her face in his back. Rae was not used to this much horror or killing as she had closed her eyes just holding Alucard there not caring if he fought her or not.

Alucard just stood there in his form of shadows as there was nothing left but blood now, he looked down over at it, his eyes widening for a moment as he was surprised by the hug. Standing there he would soon turn to his normal self as the red of his jacket would appear again his glasses on the ground next to the chair behind them.

He simply looked over at her behind him, " I wish you would not be here to see that..." He says softly turning to even pick her up in his arms as he would walk out into the hall seeing that it was a full attack from earlier.

Rae had looked at the now normal form of Alucard as she had looked at him and once he had picked her up, she had wrapped her arms around his neck, to him she was just like a feather she hardly weighted anything to a man like him and once they got up and out of the basement, Rae had hid her face, shocked at the whole massacre that had happened as she had closed her eyes not wanting to see. Her face burred in his chest holding tight to his neck but of course not to tight to hurt him not like she could as she could still smell the smell of rotten flesh.

Once they got to the round table conference, she had looked at the men who all soon stood up and bowed down toward the princess as she had looked toward Integra. "What happened?" She asked. "Well it seems we were attacked by two vampires, are you alright" Integra asked noticing the blood. "Yes I am fine I am guessing Luke was one of the brothers, Alucard dealt with him" She said as she had looked at the men. "For whatever reason I fear this is what my grandmother was trying to protect me from, but now that I am apart of it, I will do what needs to be done, we need to find out who is organizing these attacks and take them down" She said as she had looked at the men then to Integra who had nodded.

Alucard had seen it as well, standing just at the hall seeing everything as he would slowly decide to get to everyone else and his master. Soon they would be up as he appeared jnside now with the princess still held in his arms. " years ago...it must be them...hehe it had to be those fools..." He says with a slight smirk and a chuckle remembering the past. "History will seem to repeat then..."alucard simply said looking around as well to everyone else, "orders then master?"

Rae would stay in his arms until they got to the room where everyone else was as she had looked toward Alucard and the old fools as they were going on bout something. "Shut up and sit down" She said as she had looked to one of the guys as she had looked at him as he would sit down. "What needs to be done is that we should find whoever did this, and make sure they are dealt with" She said as some guys nodded along with her.

Integra had looked toward the princess and grinned as she had looked at Alucard. "Well what she said, we can't do anything right now when we are still at our weakest, we need to clean up and then we will see what comes our way" She spoke as she had stood up and soon she would look toward the men before she would leave.

He couldn't help but chuckle seeing how much she hates them as well. They listened to her as being the princess of course but it was amusing how she hated them. It was just like she was apart of them certainly to the related hatred. "Of course....for now we get find what's going on and build stronger then..." Alucard turned still holding her in his arms, out of the room and into the hall again, " that's who I really am princess.." He said looking at her showing that he was really such a monster on the inside other than his calm nature mostly.

Raelene had looked up at Alucard once they had walked or well he walked out carrying her as she had looked up at him. "Your not a monster Alucard, you are you and I like that so far" She said as she had smiled at him. "Plus you saved and protected me plus I wasn't scared I didn't want you to lose control' She whispered her head burred in his chest

The tong man still holding her stopped, " yeah that's what a man does...in fairytales the monster doesn't protect the princess..." He chuckled and couldn't help but smile, " I sometimes forget that too...that I was once a human and not mindless killer..." Alucard looked down over at her, " a monster would not care if he didnt experience his humanity before...thank you..." Alucard walked down the hall thinking of heading to the living room or her room if she wanted.

Raelene had looked up at Alucard as she had smiled a big bright smile at him. "Your welcome" She said as she had smiled and relaxed in his arms just enjoying being carried though the sight was still a little hard to take. "What do you think is going to happen now, who do you think is all behind this?" She asked as she had looked up at the tall vampire who was holding her still and walking, she didn't care when he took her as long as she knew he was with her she would be safe and protected.

" a war is coming to you princess...there a reason they would attack you and also even the backers from the meeting, not just a regular attack...can't say for sure yet though we should be aware of two instead of one kind of enemy, the darkness and the light. The holy knight Anderson and if it's true then my old rival..." He gave a big smirk showing off his teeth then a chuckle, " the major and his third reich battalion. " soon he would appear in the living room setting her down next to a chair as he would take out his guns and check the ammo again.

Rae had looked to Alucard once he had placed her down as she had looked at him as he was checking out his ammo once again. She had looked down and nodded. "Its not normal for a man to just heal like he did when you shot him" She added as she had looked at Alucard. "But I am fine and I was wondering" She added as she had looked up. "Do-Do you think you can teach me to shoot, so that if your busy I can take care of myself, I mean I know how to use a knife and sword and dagger but a gun I am new to it" She added

"Well no one seems human anymore. That's why im here." He soghed and looked over putting his guns away. He just sat down leaning back wondering then how things would happen and find his lost enemy. The war was coming for then all and soon it would consume him just in the past. " we find one as the princess orders then." Alucard just gives her a smile.

Rae had looked at him as she had nodded and listened as she had soon reached out and touched his arm. "No matter what is out there ALucard even you I know you still have kindness and humanity in you some place" She added and soon smiled bigger once she had heard what he said/ "Really you'll teach me to shoot?" She asked as she had did a little dance as she had chuckled.

"Hehe I don't know if this is my redemption or curse if my past life was better than this one...die for my sins of the past or walk the earth being bound as hell on earth..." Alucard looke down as he felt her hand on him, " humans cling to their emotions so vastly..." He looks back up then goes on one knee, " if my princess orders it..."

Rae had looked at him and soon shaken her head. "I do not order anything I am asking if you will teach me I do not want you to do anything you wish not to do Alucard" She added as she had smiled and soon relaxed on the couch as she had laid down so she was looking up at the ceiling. It was going to be an interesting time staying here

"Well I only live to be this." He said standing up, Alucard turned and walked over to look out from the window as the clouds would always be moving and changing, the time also changing himself as well. Now he would wonder about the life he would always have, teaching his vampire and being a servant. They controlled the darkness that they used to destroy others, he was the darkness and they were true to be able to use him as death. Alucard grinned then chuckled and even starting to laugh a bit.

Raelene had looked to Alucard and watched him as he had went toward the window and looked out before he would start laughing. She had sat up as she had looked at him with a confused looked. "What is so funny?" She asked as she had got up and walked over toward him as she had looked out the window seeing hard dark it was outside

"Humans are always so interesting....it may be stupid and repeated, but when they do...they are quite amusing...and also more before they die..." His eyes glowed more as he crossed his arms his reflection showing a twisted happy face. " being a monster...makes humans much more interesting to watch as they hopelessly try to kill something so weird and different...that is the life that I live in this world now."

Rae had looked at Alucard as she had seen his reflection and for some odd reason she had smirked as she had heard his laughter as she had yawned and soon looked at the dark clouds. "Its almost sun up you should get down in the basement I think I am going to bed" She added as she would start walking toward the stairs to get up to her room.

he simply looked over and nodded, " i will see you again highness....' he lets her go and stands there for a moment before he would finally turn and go down himself leaving the mansion already empty with no presence anywhere anymore. Now as time would pass again for the start of the new day he would be sitting down in his chair already wondering and wondering what would happen. Every moment he would be thinking of everything that could possibly happen around him. He did love to fight but it felt like something personal would be bothering him as well, not of his past and his old life but something.

As the sun rose it seemed everything was still, the manor would be cleaned up as Walter worked around as much as he could along with who ever helped as integra would do some researching as she had wondered what would happen with the manor as she had soon found out that there was some mursinaries that were up for Hire as she would fly them all here but now it was time to take over as she had learned about a vampire that was killing people.

As the sun would go down the manor had come a live once again as Integra was smoking her cigar as she had called out to Alucard and Seras as she had sat there in her chair waiting for the two to come as she had noticed Walter had walked in with three gun cases. "Why is there three?" She asked. "Oh Princess wants to learn to shoot so she asked me to get her a gun" He said as Integra had nodded and waited for the two or well three now to show up.

He arrived in front of the rest as he stood in front of her desk, " I have what I need already..." He looked over at Walter then at the cases, " and so it seems...you might have some competition for training.." He said looking over at seras for a moment. " so what's the deal then this time, is it time again?" Auxard just crossed his arms waiting on what the mission would be now then.

Victoria had looked to Alucard as she had given him a question and soon Rae had showed up she had some tight pants on with black boots, along with a tight black corset top and a black jacket as she had looked badd ass as she had grinned as she had come in as Victoria had looked at her shocked. "Alright whats the scoop?" Rae asked as Integra had looked at her.

"there is a vampire three towns over causing havoc, go and get rid of him" She said as Rae had smirked as she had looked at her own costumed gun that was silver as she had looked at it and smiled as it had some ingravings on it as Rae had smiled and thanked Walter.

Alucard just waited not looking, "if that's it then we are done here..." He soon turned and walked out, appearing in the front as he would look up to the sky, dressed in all red already wanting to head over and kill, nothing had changed at all for now but he would soon see that things would start to grow more battles then a possible war.

Back
Top Bottom