Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake followed her to the bathing area. His eyes widened when he saw the tubs. "You serious?" He looked at her like she was crazy. "This stays here Adriana..." He said and watched her get in.

He took his robe off and climbed in like she told him to do. It felt really weird but he got in and leaned his head back. "You're lucky I love you Adriana. The things I do for you." He said with a small smile. "Do we get to shower here? Oh and you owe me a chest and back scratch."

"So when you looking super amazing tomorrow you can thank me a bit for that." He smiled proudly.

"Oh your poor fragile manhood. How ever will you survive sitting in mud for ten minutes?" She teased.

"You better love me. I do a lot of things for you, sir. You can do this one thing for me." She told him and closed her eyes. "No we have to go home caked in mud. I hope you have towels in your car or else it's going to get really dirty. I learn that the hard way." She smiled at him and shook her head, "don't worry, we are showering here and then getting some food before going home. I have to save my boy from the kennel."

She smiled and nodded her head, "If this makes me better at modeling I will definately owe you."

"Adri, I kick dude's asses for a living. If it gets out I sit in mud...they won't fear me like they already do." He flung mud at her and smiled.

"Hey I do a lot for you too woman." But she was right, she put up with a lot for him. But he tried hard to make up for it. He didn't know how well he was at making up for it but he at least attempted. "We better be showering here or you are calling a cab. You are not getting in my car like that. It will not happen." He shook his head.

"So no scratches tonight...." He sounded bummed and sighed. "Alright." Jake chilled out in the mud until their time was done then got out. "So yeah shower...I'll meet you back out at the front." He kissed her softly before he went to go shower. He was so ready to get that mud cleaned off. Once he was done showering he got dressed and went to meet her out at the front.

"You do. You do a lot for me. I am forever grateful." She said sincerely. "You would make me call a cab? How mean." She laughed.

"Jake I doubt you want to go to bed when I am going to bed. And I'm tired. When we get home, I. Going to sleep. I'll give you back scratches another day." She was sure he would be fine. If he needed someone to scratch his back, Max would jump on and walk up and down his back.

She got out of the mud and wrapped up in her towel. She kissed him and went to get cleaned up. She left the back room feeling refreshed. She met with Jake out front and walked with him to a little cafe and restaurant. She looked through the the menu and decided on a small salad and a side of fruit for dinner.

"It's alright babe. Just get your rest tonight." He wanted her well rested and ready for her shoot.

Jake ordered a salad with chicken on it and also fruit and water. He looked over the rest of the menu to take note for future visits. "I hope I got all the mud. Too bad we couldn't shower together that way neither of us missed any spots." He teased her. He liked that they showered together quite a bit.

He leaned close to her. "So are we both commando right now?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"We will probably be finding mud for a couple days. I'm going to scrub off before I get in bed. I'd like to make sure I got most of the mud out of the unsavory bits." She sipped on her water and looked up at Jake.

She bumped him and rolled her eyes, "Yes."

She tried to think about when the shift happened. They used to talk about more than back rubs and sex. It seemed to be the only thing on his mind. With this baby on the way she would have thought he would be put off from sex. That obviously wasn't the case. It made her want to go to the doctor and make sure her birth control was working properly.

Jake wasn't suggesting things to be sexual exactly. It was more genuine things. The showering together was to legit make sure they got all the mud. He literally couldn't see every part of himself. Now with them being commando, yes he was thinking of his girlfriend naked. It would be a lie if any guy wouldn't think of their girlfriend naked from time to time, especially if they looked like Adri.

"Why you bumping me?" He grinned at her and gave her a small kiss.

The question about her scratching his chest, well he liked her nails and scratching his back and chest relaxed him like a massage would. He would like a back/chest scratch while just sitting and watching tv or movies.

"What time do you need to get up? I'm sure you won't eat much in the morning? Can I do anything to help you prepare?" He wanted to help like she had helped him before fights.

"I need to get out of the house and on the road by one. I would like to be there early so hair and make up has more time and so I can see what I'm wearing." She shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm sure you will be out of the door before I am so you can meet Layla at the doctors. Well I know you will. Your appointment is at two and you have to be there early to fill out paper work. Layla is going to meet you there."

Their food came and she happily ate her fruit. "I'll probably take Max with me and if you do come over to the shoot, you can take him home. Or he can stay with me. I'm fine either way."

He nodded. "Alright. I can't wait to go visit you at the shoot. It sounds fun seeing my girl in action." He smiled and kissed her temple. "I'm proud of you babe."

Jake was making a mental note of having to go early for paperwork. "Alright." He said quietly and let out a little sigh. "Hopefully she is cool. I don't feel like dealing with her crap. But I will apologize for being a jerk the other day. It just was a lot to take in. And I thought she was just after my money." He said quietly.

He began eating. "You can take Max babe? Won't it be hard to keep an eye on him and do your shoot? Why don't I just bring him when I come visit you?"

"Thanks babe. I'm really excited. I still need to tell my family though. They didn't take it well the first time. I doubt they will this time but it makes me happy. Hopefully they can see that." She said softly.

Adri shrugged her shoulder, "Youlk have a chance to talk to her tomorrow. Figure out what she needs. I have some stuff for her in my trunk that you can give her. Tell her she can keep it even if it isn't yours. She might need it. Okay?" She asked and started to eat her salad.

"I can take him. He will have space to run around. We are shooting at a house. I just hope he doesn't jump into the pool if I'm in it."

He kind of made a face. He could understand why her family really didn't like it. "Baby I understand their issues with it. But like you said hopefully they see you like it and it makes you happy. If it matters, I support you. I'm glad you can do something you like and have fun doing." He kissed her temple.

"I'll talk to her." He was confused and his forehand wrinkled a bit. "What do you mean you have stuff for her? You bought stuff for her?" His head shook a minute and his eyes closed briefly. Everyday that woman did something that blew his mind. She bought things for Layla regardless if he is the father or not, just because Adri is Adri and is so caring and loving. His heart swelled with love. "Wow..." He said softly and just shook his head again.

Jake laughed a bit. "It would be pretty funny if he did jump in with you. But that's awesome you can take him with you baby. Just wait till he's too big to go though..."

"For the baby technically. She said she needed help so I got her some things she might need and a gift card. I would wrap it but that seems like work she won't want to do." She said softly. "And if it is yours then we have to go to he same store and make sure we have everything if you decide to bring him over to visit." But he could pay for that. She would just pick it out to make sure it was cute.

She pouted a bit, "He's going to stay my baby forever. But there will be a time when he is too big for my car. If that day comes I will get a bigger car. Until then he is my baby and he can fit in the passenger seat comfortably and that's all that matters." She smiled at Jake and finished her fruit.

"Are you ready to head home?" She asked, holding back a yawn. It was best if she got in bed early that way she could get up with Max and still have plenty of sleep.

Jake just nodded as she spoke about what she bought. That was more than nice of her and not a lot of women would have done what she did. Especially without knowing if the child was her boyfriend's or not. "You are wonderful you know that?"

He laughed a bit. "Baby he will fit in the back seat. He could fit in the front. Just put the window down let him stick a paw out the window." He teased a bit. "You will just get a bigger car huh? All for your baby?" He shook his head with a smile. Jake finished eating and then finished his water.

He nodded. "Yeah baby we can go home." He got up with her after paying and went out to the car. He held her hand as they drove and once they got home he moved the things she had bought to his car before going inside. "Baby I can get up with Max tonight so you can get your rest love."

Adri nodded her head, "I know." She smiled at Jake and shrugged her shoulder.

"I want him to be comfortable and who knows. I may want a car with a big back space, like an Explorer, so h can sit in the back. My car is almost paid off. I can afford to get another or I will be able to once my car is paid off. it might be nice to have a big truck." She shrugged her shoulder. "They are future plans."

She waited for him to pay and then they walked out together. She moved the stuff from her trunk to his car and then walked inside to let Max out to use the bathroom. She went upstairs and used her loofa to scrub any mud she missed off her body.She went downstairs to kiss Jake and Max goodnight.

She raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure? If I remember correctly you said he is my dog and my responsibility." She wondered if she could use that line if, and when, his son was crying in the middle of the night. That was a good cop out. "If you do get up, just take him to pee and then put him back in bed. Okay?" She kissed his forehead. "Good night." She bent over and gave Max a kiss.

Jake gave her a nod and a kiss. "Yes babe. He is yours and your responsibility but I know you have a big day tomorrow so I will get up with him." His lips gave her another kiss. "Yes ma'am. Out then bed. Got it." He watched her with Max and shook his head. "Night baby. I love you."

Once she was upstairs, Jake picked up Max and let him lay on his chest. He laid on the couch and watched a fighting movie on tv. He then got up once it was over and let him outside then went back to laying on the couch. They then turned on ESPN and watched it until they both fell asleep on the couch. He had a blanket over both of them. He woke up kinda late and decided he should go up to bed.

He let Max out one last time before taking him up to bed. Jake got undress to his underwear. He laid down and wrapped his arm around Adri. He laid there holding her as he thought about their future. Tomorrow would decide everything.

The second Adri went to bed and checked her emails and Jake's emails, she ur Ed her phone on to do not disturb and then went to sleep. She only had to get up a couple times because Max was used to getting her or because Jake was sleeping too heavily and didn't hear him. She loved the dog dearly but getting up in the morning was one of the worst parts of puppyhood.

The next morning she took Max for a light run around he neighborhood and then fed him breakfast. She let him sleep the rest of the time and made Jake breakfast. She took a bath and shaved everything she felt needed shaving. She stayed make up free and she put her hair up into a ponytail. She wore some yoga leggings and a tank top because they were comfortable and was easy to slip in and out of.

She was well aware that a big change could be coming or they could go back to being normal. She hoped they would go back to normal but she didn't want to jinx anything. She was ready to find out the results but she was more excited to work again. And not have to cater to Jake. She could focus on herself in front of a camera. It would be nice.

Jake woke up and went for a long run. Today could be life changing for him and Adri. He had to clear his head and handle this the best way he could. He needed to keep his temper in check. Layla didn't need to deal with his anger whether he was the father or not. He needed to keep it classy.

He got home and worked out in their own little gym. He let Max come with him since she would have him at the shoot and he'd be at the doctor, he wanted to spend a little time with him even if he was working out. Max helped him again with his push ups as he climbed onto his back. Jake let him and just let him, laughing.

Once he was done working out he went to go shower before eating the breakfast Adri made him. He sat at the bar on a stool in jeans and a nice plain black button up short sleeve shirt. It wasn't an Affliction shirt either. He looked at some UFC stuff online on his phone as he ate.

Adri packed some snacks for Max and folded up a blanket and a chew toy to take with her. She grabbed a bowl and a bottle of water for him as well. She put all of that in her car then waited for her time to leave. She gave Jake a kiss goodbye when he left and she left a little bit after he did.

She scooped up Max and walked into the house she would be shooting at. She gave him a little set up in the corner of the room and he chewed on his toy or slept. Sometimes he would walk over to be close to Adri. She got her hair curled and pinned and she had some time before make up so she looked at the outfits for the days. They were all the summer bathing suit line. Super cute and super sexy. She came back at the right time that was for sure. She sat in the make up chair and sat down so they could start working on her face.

---

Layla was at the doctor's office waiting for Jake. She had the paperwork that needed to be filled out and she already filled out what she knew about the baby. She needed Jake to fill out the rest so she could turn it in. She would be happy to be out of here with her point proven. This kid was Jake's and she was going to get child support. She deserved that much.

Jake got to the doctor's and he stopped a minute staying in the car. He grabbed his phone and texted Adri. "Knock em dead baby girl. I love you." He got out and stuffed his phone in his pocket, heading inside.

He found Layla and went over and grabbed the paperwork and filled it out. He turned it in and went to sit down next to her. "I want to apologize for the other day. I just thought you were after my money and that was it. I was also upset that if I am the father, you didn't tell me sooner. That wasn't really far to me." He looked down before he looked back at her. "I'm sorry, it was a lot to take in and I didn't exactly react the best."

He sighed and rubbed his hands on his thighs. "Look, I love my girlfriend a lot. I have no idea what's going to happen. But if I am the father, please don't go to the media. We want to tell our families before things get out." His leg started jack hammering. "She bought things for you and the baby. And if I'm the father, I will step up and dupport him." He spoke quietly and sincerely.

"I did try to tell you. I remember you very clearly telling me to 'fuck off' because you were happy and I wasn't going to ruin it for you." She said mimicking his voice. "I tried to leave you out of it but it didn't work that way. I already told her that I have no plans on coming for you. I just need help." She rubbed her stomach and looked forward.

"i won't drag your name through the mud if you help. If you don't help, everyone will know. The media is going to find out but I can respect wanting to tell your family first." She was a little surprised to hear that Adri bought things for her. They didn't get off on the right foot so that was very nice of her. "Tell her I said thank you." She said softly.

"All I am asking for is child support. I'm not going to ask you, or force you, to visit but it would be nice since I am trying to go back to school and do something better for his life. I can't depend on my body for ever."

Jake tried to remember her coming to him. He had no idea that was the reason she was coming to him. "I didn't know..." He sighed. "I'm sorry." His hand ran through his hair. She still seemed pretty sure this kid was in fact Jake's.

He gave her a nod. "Layla...I will take care of what is mine." He gave her another nod about telling Adri thanks. "I will."

"Layla...if I'm paying child support, I'm seeing my son. I will have visitation or joint custody. I'm not going to be some deadbeat father. Or some guy who just sends a check. I won't do it." He shook his head.

The nurses called them back and Jake did his part for the test. He asked how soon they would know.

"You're acting like I am trying to keep him from you. If you want to see him then come and see him. Or come and take him home with you, just bring him back." She told him and picked up a magazine to flip through. At first she didn't want him but she grew into loving him as he grew in her. It would be nice if Jake was in his life but if he wasn't, then that was a shame for Jake.

She let out a sigh of relief when they were called back and she went to the room while Jake asked his question. "With this type of paternity test it could take a few days but if you wanted we can expedite it and have it done by the end of the day. It costs a bit extra though."

In terms of testing, Jake had the easy part. They swabbed his mouth all over and put it in a safe ziplock bag. Layla's testing was much more intense and involved an ultrasound, a long needle and a steady hand.

First the doctor checked Layla's health and made sure she was fine. Then he checked the baby with the ultrasound machine. They got to hear the steady heartbeat and then he found the head and made sure it was a healthy baby. There was no need to put it under stress if it wasn't healthy. Layla had seen him multiple times before but she was always excited to get a glimpse of her child.

Once the doctor made sure the baby was healthy the hard part came. Layla had to sit very still while the needle was inside of her. Some fluid was retrieved from the baby and he pulled the needle out. Layla was happy to have that over with and cleaned off her stomach before pulling her shirt back down.

He let out a sigh. "Layla I'm not saying you are. I'm just explaining what would happen is all..." He let out a sigh. "Id we are this child's parents we are going to have to get along. I know you probably hate me and honestly I don't blame you..." He said quietly.

Jake heard that with more money they could find out that day. "That would be fine. No reason to put it off."

After his test he stayed in the room after Layla gave him permission and he got to hear the kid's heart beat. In that moment something in Jake changed. It changed him forever. His life now had a different meaning.

"I didn't know the test was so complex for you I'm sorry. It didn't hurt the baby did it?" Once they were finished he walked out with her and gave her the things Adri bought for the baby.

"Please just call me or text me from now on...don't bother Adri." He said quietly.

Layla sighed and nodded her head, "I will call you from now on." She didn't want to talk to Adri anyways. It was nice of her to buy things for the baby but it was still awkward to be in the situation. The less she saw of Adri the better, in her opinion.

"It will take a few hours for us to process the results and then I will call you both when I have the results and if you need the results in paper, for legal reasons, they will be available for pick up by 5 or you can pick them up the next day." The doctor let them know and walked them to the front. "Have a nice day."

Layla looked at Jake, "Do you want to go get some ice cream? I'm dying for some cookies and cream. We can talk and get to know each other a bit better. So we can get along."

Jake thanked the doctor and said paperwork would probably be best. Jake hoped Layla and he could be civil if things needed to be worked out but this way they both would be protected with paperwork.

He thought about it a moment and checked the time. "Yeah I can go for ice cream. I can't stay too long. I have to go do some things and then meet Adri." It would be nice though to talk to Layla.

He followed her to the ice cream place and ordered himself some ice cream and sat down across from her. It was a bit weird and awkward to say the least. "Layla...I'm really sorry I didn't listen to you before. You gotta understand with my money and status people always are trying things. I was wrong..." He took a few bites.

"Do you have a name picked out? Can I maybe help pick something out?" He let out a sigh. "I want to be a part of this..." After hearing that heart beat something in Jake chsnged and he loved that kid already. Part of him had a feeling he was his son. His eyes looked down to the table.

Back
Top Bottom