Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"There's a difference? Cause I sit and eat all of my candy." Jake teased and chuckled.

"Cool. Maybe he can help us make it if he can't help us eat it. Maybe we can let him pour the water in." It would be cool to let him help. Even if he doesn't know what he's doing.

Jake laughed. "Feeding you it is. I am not risking my life cause you are hungry. Plus you know I can eat." He decided to just order room service when they got back and ordered them both salmon with veggies. He got himself rice. "Babe...you can eat this. It will be okay. I can't see that a hotel of this level will give you food poisoning." He sat on the couch trying to get a bit comfortable. He was starting to hurt a little but didn't want Adri to know that.

"He can barely hold his own bottle up and now you want him to pour water into our candy." She laughed and rubbed Jake's back. "We will figure some thing out. Okay?" She smiled.

when they got out, she kicked her shoes off and looked at Jake, "Okay. I said I trust you in this and I do. You ate the food this morning right?" She asked. "And you feel fine?" She sat on the couch next to him while they waited for their food. She got up to make her apple cider vinegar water. She sniffed it and sat next to Jake again and took a small sip. "Are you sure this is going to work?" She asked softly and took another sip.

She put her head on his shoulder again and rubbed his thigh. "We can always turn the water on in the shower and make it super hot, then close the door and let it steam up. Boom, in hotel room sauna. And it's clean. And no one will walk in on us." She smiled.

"Barely my butt...he's super strong. He thinks he's almost ready to start walking. He feeds himself. He's a smart little dude." Owen was growing up awful fast, his birthday was creeping up on them.

Jake nodded, "Yes Q. I had their food for breakfast and I've felt great all day. You are safe with the food." He watched her with the vinegar. He made a face. "I would have waited to drink that though. And you know its going to make you go to the bathroom right?"

He raised an eyebrow at her. "I like how you think. Plus we can let the shower run as long as we want. We're not paying the water bill. Speaking of saunas though, we should look into investing in one. They actually use them a lot in Alaska because they don't get a lot of son and it's good to use to detox. They are actually pretty good for you." He started kissing her neck and nipping softly at it.

"He makes a mess when we give him anything other than cereal. And we don't have our sharp corners covered. He's lifting himself off the floor and don't have out corners covered. He could hit his head." She told Jake and thought about her son hitting his head. "We need to cover our corners. We have everything done."

She gave him a face and sat the glass down, "You could have told me that." She laughed and put her head on his shoulder again. "Can't spend time on the toilet until the day after tomorrow."

She laughed and nodded her head, "Yeah. That's true." She agreed to looking into a sauna for their home. "Where would we put it though?" She asked. "Careful sir. I don't want you to get upset when the food cock blocks you." She teased.

She looked at Jake and rubbed his cheek, "Thank you for this."

"He's a baby...he's a baby boy. He's supposed to make messes." He rolled his eyes but smiled. "Babe...do you think our parents covered the corners of their houses. Especially my parents? I wouldn't be surprised if my mother didn't put me down right in front of a corner." He teased.

He chuckled. "Baby I did. I said it would clean you out. If you have one glass you will be fine...well depending how much vinegar you added. You may be in there a couple times but not all night."

"We could put it out on the back patio. Until we build our new house. My girl wanted her dream home built so we can get one built in somewhere in the new house." Jake chuckled. "I will get upset if anything cock blocks me." He gave her neck another kiss.

Jake shook his head. "You don't have to thank me for anything. It's all my pleasure. No where else I'd rather be babe." After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and Jake got up to get their food and gave the guy a tip. I bring the food over to the couch. "Enjoy babe." He sat next to her with his own food and some water. "They need Powerade over here."

He was right in a way. She was the fifth kid. Her parents did not go through the struggle of baby proofing their home but some things were important to adri like make sure their son didn't grow up with a Harry Potter scar because of his parents negligence. She put her drink away in the fridge and she and Jake added some things to their dream home list. They had a nice dinner and when it arrived, Adri went to the bathroom to get the 'sauna' started. She sat next to Jake and they had a pleasant meal before trying out their creation a few times and going to bed.

The next few days were a whirlwind for Adri. She had another fitting where both dresses fit like a glove and then she did the commercial. Once she repeated the line a million times she was ready and filming went pretty well. She smiled, ate a piece of candy, and said her line. It was very cut and dry but it was a fun experience. The best part was Jake got to come with her.

Then she finally had a day off and it was their tea adventure time. They were going to a very historic building That still had the ancient qualities about it but was pretty updated. She had the show tomorrow so she had to be careful with what she ate but she was excited to have tea with a geisha.

"I hope she doesn't entertain you too much and steal you away. She could be a gazllionaire." She tease and walked with Jake into the building. They were greeted with bows and after giving the reservation name taken to their room. She stopped Jake before he could enter and she slipped her shoes off before walking in and sitting on a mat on the floor in front of a short table.

Jake didn't want Owen to get hurt either but he found scars with a cool story very appealing, especially when Owen would try to pick up a fellow toddler at day care.

He knew his diet ideas wiulx work perfectly and they did. It was exciting to watch her do her commercial. He got to eat the candy too so he was happy.

Jake was excited to finally get to enjoy their little date. "She could be a gazillionare. I'd hate to have to leave you before the show but I mean...a gazillionare." He teased. He took his shoes off and sat next to her. "What if I don't like tea?" He leaned close to her whsipering but totally kidding.

They weren't there ten minutes before she got a text from her agent. One of the top designer brands in Tokyo wants her to do an add photoshoot but it has to be that day and prep was now. He was blowing up her phone.

She laughed and nodded her head, "I mean, I wouldn't blame you. A gazillionaire isn't something to mess around with. If you find one you better keep her. Or I will steal her." She teased. "You better add a lot of sugar and learn to like it."

Adri tried not to be rude and spend time with Jake but her phone kept going off. She did want to stay on their date but it had to be an emergency if her agent kept calling her phone. She excused herself and took the phone call out side. It wasn't the emergency she was expecting but it was also something she couldn't give up. She just didn't know how to tell Jake.

When she came back the geisha was sitting down and making small talk with Jake. Adri kicked her shoes off and sat down. This date was supposed to last an hour and have singing and dancing. She could stay here an hour. She was torn between being with Jake and getting a really good job that would open up many other jobs in Japan. This was a work trip.

"Jake..." She sighed and looked him in the eyes, "I was offered a last minute knot shoot here in Japan." She explained and rubbed her lips together, "If I want to make it I have to go now. I will make it up to you. I do have someone planned after the show. I want to be here but this job is a door opener to Japan. I could be international. This is an amazing opportunity."

Jake raised his eye brow at her. "You'd steal her huh?" He smiled at her. "Good thing I was only kidding."

He kept glancing at her and gave her a nod when she excused herself. He couldn't say anything because they were there for work. He was trying not to be too upset.

It was nice the geisha kept him company while she was gone. Then when she came back he saw it on her face. Her agent knew what he was doing and when she arrived for the shoot, he would let her know they'd go over the finished product the day after the show.

He listened to her and nodded. "Alright." He paid for their tea and got up. He wasn't mad, just disappointed. They made their way outside. "Do you know how late you'll be?"

"I can't say." She said softly. "It depends on how many looks and photos he wants to take. Could be an hour or it could be all day." She explained and rubbed his leg. "You can come with me. If you want. I know it's not our original plan but it could be fun. We can make it fun."

She felt bad but this was a trip for work. This was more work and she wasn't expecting to do it but it was a nice job to have for future opportunities. She would tell her agent that her next day off would be a day off. No surprise photo shoots. She wanted to spend time with Jake.

When they got out the car was waiting for them and she looked at Jake, "What do you want to do?"

Jake was bummed and really didn't know what to do. He couldn't really go to the gym and train or work out. He could go sight seeing on his own but that would be rude and just plain mean. He wouldn't do that to her. "Okay."

She would be disappointed to find out that her agent did in fact make the plans to go over the pictures the day after her walk. He saw that they were having problems and using it to his advantage.

He looked at the car then Adri. "I was supposed to spend the day with you. So I'll be there. Let's do this." He smiled at her and got in the car with her. "I've only been with you for a couple shoots. This will be fun." He smiled and kissed her softly. "You're Miss Popular here. I better be careful or some gazillionare may try to steal YOU." He smiled and held her hand. "I'm proud of you Q."

She smiled when he agreed to go with her. She went with him to the gym to train with him a few times and every so often he'd come to her photo shoots. It was a fun exhange. She would try to make it fun for Jake maybe he could partake in a few of the photos. Their first photo shoot together. That would be cool.

She laughed and shook her head, "I don't know why. I guess that perfume did really well here." She laughed. "Oh is that why you are coming with me? You don't want anyone to steal me away?" She teased. "It is going to take some big shoes to fill your spot." She kissed the back of his hand and looked out the window.

They were going up a mountain to a beautiful mansion with a view of the city. It was old style architecture but completely modern on the inside. When she walked in her agent smiled and walked over along with a translator and the photographer and designer.

There was a small conversation about what was going to happen and what she would be wearing. Adri was beyond flattered and grateful to the designer for choosing her at the last minute. It was going to be fun for her since she would be modeling wedding dresses. An entire collection of Avant-garde wedding dresses. Then it was kind of obvious why she was picked to do the shoot.

She looked at Jake, "Maybe you shouldn't be here just in case I find my dress." She teased.

Her agent laughed and sighed, "Well he shouldn't be here anyways." He said while laughing and lead Adri away.

Adri looked at the designer, "I know it's last minute but is there anyway Jake could be a part of the shoot? I understand if he can't but i think I should ask." She smiled and the translator translated for her.

He looked at Jake and looked at the photographer. They spoke in Japanese for a bit and looked Jake over critically. He finally spoke to the translator and Adri. "He says, there may be a use for him at the end of the day. They will find a suit to fit him."

Adri smiled, "I'm going to tell him really quick." She walked over to Jake and smiled, "So you are going to be in a few of the photos. They are going to find a suit for you and make something happen with the both of us. Hopefully you're the same size as the male model." She smiled and gave him a kiss. "Come with me to hair and make up. Or sneak a peek at the dresses and tell me which one you like."

Jake smiled and chuckle. "Maybe I should take that perfume back. Keep it for home when you don't leave the house." He kiss her shoulder. "Wow I love this house. This is amazing."

He went in with her and stayed back, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He felt a bit awkward, like he had no idea what to do or where to go. "That would be really cool if you found your dress. You'll probably have so many on, I couldn't remember them all." Then he heard her agent say he shouldn't be there. Maybe he should just go. He didn't want to get her in trouble or give her a bad reputation.

I smile when she approached him. "Okay. Babe... if it's too much trouble that I'm here...I can go. I don't want to get you into trouble or anything." He said softly. "I appreciate you asking them to let me be a part of it. I don't want to give you a bad rep or anything." He kissed her back and followed her to hair and make up. "I have to get make up on?"

She smiled and shrugged her shoulder, "Or I can find inspiration in one of his dresses. I don't even know what I want. Do you want me in all white? Maybe all white lace with a nude under it so I look naked. No...mom wouldn't go for that. Then she has her dress and I'm not wearing that poofy shouldered thing. Just don't tell her I called it that." She rolled her eyes and smiled at Jake.

"No don't go." She pouted and rubbed his arm. She laughed and nodded her head, "A little, most likely. We can pretend it's our wedding day only I will be in a bunch of dresses and you won't be the one taking me out of any of them." She teased.

Jake was able to sit and talk to Adri while she got her hair and make up done. This was good so she could get an idea of what she wanted but since the make up would be avante-garde like the dress, she probably wouldn't go as overboard with it.

It turned out the male model was just a little bit taller than Jake but the same waist size so it was just a matter of hemming the pants and a bit and finding shoes to fit him. Jake wouldn't be completely in the picture but he would be a prop so she would hold his arm and rest her head on his shoulder or his back would be to the camera and it would be his view of her. And there would be a few of the both of them but it was mainly about the dresses.

When she was ready in the first dress, she looked at Jake, "What do you think?" She asked Jake. The dress was made out of white and silver cloth butterflies. When it came to her shoulders they were on wires 'flying' in the air. It was a fitted gown through the bodice and then puffed out towards the bottom like a trumpet. Not something she would pick for the wedding but it was a beautiful gown. "Too much?" She asked teasingly and used him to help her walk outside to the garden where they were taking the pictures.

"We have to take a picture when we are all dressed. Tease the press." She smiled. "What do you think?"

Jake laughed. "I'm not telling your mother anything. That my love is a battle for the two of you. I don't really care if you marry me in a beautiful gown or a poofy shoulder thing or sweats. I just want to marry you." He said with a smile before kissing her.

"Okay, I'll stay." He smiled and gave her a look. "Oh I will take you out of whatever you have on when we get back to the hotel. Or..." He looked at the dressing rooms and shrugged with a grin. "We have a bucket list we can keep adding to."

He wasn't thrilled about him getting make up on but it was for the camera effects in case they got his face. It was nice to talk to Adri and joke with her about the make up. Maybe he should be around for more of her shoots and jobs.

When she walked out in her first dress, Jake looked her over. He stood in the black tux, with the jacket unbuttoned for comfort. "Umm..." He couldn't speak. "You look beautiful Adge. Wow." He smiled at her and helped her walk. "I say let's do it as long as they won't care that you're taking a pic in their dress. We would need to credit them for sure. And whoever the tux is by."

"Oh good because I am totally making you dress up and I am walking down the aisle in sweat pant and a dirt old sweatshirt. With greasy hair and you would be lucky if I am wearing deodorant." She teased. "For better or for worse right?"

She laughed and shook her head, "You hornball." She teased and blew him a kiss. "And that means at the hotel. We can't do that here."

She looked at the dress and then at him. She smiled when he told her she looked beautiful. She thought the dress was a little much but she loved the way he was looking at her. She could imagine the same look on their wedding day but she wanted tears to form in his eyes when she walked down the aisle. She wouldn't settle for less.

She smiled when he agreed and looked for her translator. She asked her to ask the designer if she and Jake could take a picture and he agreed. With the green light, she asked Jake to grab her phone because she couldn't move too much or too fats int he dress and when she had her phone she took a picture of them looking extremely happy.

"What should the caption be? Who knew it would happen in Japan?" She asked and thought it over.

Jake grinned and rolled his eyes. "That's fine. And if you're wearing sweats, I'm coming to the wedding right after working out at the gym. All hot and sweaty. And definitely stinky." He smiled at her.

He shrugged when she called him a hornball. "Act like it really bothers you." He kissed the air at her. "Oh we can...but I can wait."

It wasn't the dress he'd pick for her to get married in but she still looked beautiful in it. He had no doubt the dress she would pick would probably bring tears to his eyes.

Jake grabbed Adri's phone and moved close to her for the picture. He made her take another one of them kissing. "Post both. Yeah. That sounds good."

"They are going to go insane. Let me tell my parents not to freak out." She laughed. She sent the text to her parents and brothers and John, Luke, and Amy first and then she posted the pictures to Instagram. One with the caption '#Forever' and the other with '#Finally'. Her name tag on Instagram was already MrsDrifter so that added to the mystery.

"I will change the hashtags later to say #ForeverMyLove and #FinallyGotYouModelling" She smiled and walked over to the photographer wanted her for the first photos. The rest of the day was pretty much doing the same thing. She would change and come back and take pictures and some times Jake would be in them and sometimes he wouldn't. She did have to stay all day because they wanted some pictures taken with the sunset and at night time with the moon.

Her agent was upset that his plan didn't entirely work. If anything, Adri felt closer to Jake. He got to feel a piece of her world and he was in her world. She didn't find her dress but she did like the look of lace on her skin. So her dress would definitely have some lace incorporated into it. "Where do you want to go for dinner?" She asked Jake. She trusted him to find a good place to eat that had her salmon and veggies and whatever he wanted. He should try the local cuisine and then tell her how it was.

"Yeah you better tell everyone so we don't get murdered when we go home." Jake smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "You are awful. So awful that I love it. You're just as evil as your fiance." He smiled and kissed her deeply.

Jake was more than happy to spend the day with Adri. That was the plan, he could have went off on his but missed her the entire time. He could have sulked and been grumpy. Instead he went with her and ended up having a wonderful time. She sure looked gorgeous in the dresses. It made him more anxious to get married.

After changing back into his normal clothes he asked the translator how to say thank you in Chinese. Once he told him he told everyone thank you in their own language. He then asked where to get good food.

Her agent asked to talk to her a second before they left. Jake told the driver where to take them to get food. "I wanted to tell you, the following day after your walk, is when they want to review the photos with you. So we will be here most of the day."

Adri made a face at her agent, "Come on. All I want is one day exploring the city with Jake." She sighed and nodded her head, "Okay. OKay. Fine." She said obviously annoyed but she wasn't going to say no. She couldn't say no to her first job in Japan. She did have plans that she wanted to do with Jake but now she would have to cancel those and figure something else out.

She knew he would be upset if he didn't get a day together in the actual city. They did spend time together but they were working and it didn't count. So she would give him the time of his life after the show. They would go out and eat sushi and walk around and find something to do in the time they had. "Do I at least get to sleep in?" She asked.

Her agent laughed and nodded, "We don't need you here until 10 in the morning."

That made her happy and that meant they could still grab breakfast. She walked over to Jake and got into the car with him. She would have to tell him but she hoped he would take it better over dinner. "Did you have fun?" She asked softly.

Jake skimmed through his phone as he waited for Adri. The people freaking out on social media was cracking him up. Some media sites already were running stories trying to get the details of their 'wedding.'

When she got in he smiled at her and showed her his phone. "They are flipping out. This is hilarious." He chuckled before putting his phone away. "I did. I enjoyed it a lot." He smiled and kissed her. "Thanks for suggesting I come along. And thanks for asking the designer to let me be a part of it." He kissed her softly again. "You are the best. I am one lucky guy. All those gazillionares better stay back. I will fight if I have to. That fight I will win. I don't lose." And that was the truth, he spoke with a smile.

"I found out about a nice restaurant that is good. No worries of making you sick and you need to eat so you have energy for tomorrow." He kissed her shoulder. "Maybe after dinner we can call home and talk to O. I'm sure he misses his mama."

She laughed and looked at the posts he was looking at before he put his phone away. "I love that." She smiled and checked her news feed. She saw a couple people put it together that she was there for fashion week not her wedding but a majority of the people were saying congratulations.

She smiled at him, "You don't have to fight anyone. You will always be my number one. But Owen is trying to push you out of the spotlight." She warned and rubbed his thigh. "I love you Jake. I hate when we fight but I do love you." She said softly and gave him a kiss.

"If love to FaceTime O. We get to come back and see all of the photos the day after tomorrow. I will pick some to put in my portfolio. Since you are a part of it, you should pick out a couple too. So we can hang them in my office."

She rubbed her lips together and looked at him, "And I was thinking, we can wake up early and watch the sunrise over Tokyo. I have heard that it's absolutely beautiful. And the breakfast and tea with the geisha again and we stay the whole time and then we can go see the photos. And then that night we can do some major shopping. Owen and Max need some souvineers. And so does everyone else in the family."

"I kind of want to keep our wedding on the down low. We can tell our guests to keep it quiet. Or wait until last minute to tell them the destination. Let's do something fun like that. That's so us to do that." He smiled and kissed her cherk.

Jake smiled and kissed her softly. "I'll fight a whole fucking army Adge. You're my queen. What king would I bw if I didn't." He grinned. "That boy's got nothing on me...little short thing." He teased. "I hate fighting with you too." He kissed her deeply. "I love you too."

He looked at her confused. "Wait...the day after tomorrow? I thought we had plans?" His face fell but wasn't mad. Just bummed again. "That would be cool to hang it up. We should get someone to do engagement photos. Just a reason for us to do a shoot together. We csn do some sexy ones together, that'd be fun."

Jake nodded. "Sure. Whatever you want to do. That was the deal." He smiled and held her hand. "If I'm hanging out with you that's all I care about. But we can stop by Hiako's gym. I want you to meet him and Sato. I want to invite them both out to Vegas once I'm better."

She nodded her head, "Yeah. I like that. We still have to pick the castle." She said softly. "We can fly to North Carolina while we are in New York to see the castle out there and then check out the one in New York." She said softly. "I just want to see them. I think I know which on I want though." She smiled. He could probably guess it was the more expensive one.

She smiled, "I don't know Boo. Owen is pretty freaking cute." She teased.

She rubbed her lips together, "I know. I know." She said softly. "That's the only time he has to view the pictures. It sucks but I have too and maybe I can make it quick so we are in and out in like two hours." She shrugged her shoulder.

There was a lot of things that she wanted to do with Jake. "Sexy photo shoot? Just how sexy?" She asked teasingly. "We will figure it all out when we get home."

He gave her a nod, agreeing to flying to Carolina. "We taking O or leaving him with Pop?" He looked her over. "I think you have your mind made up too..." He smiled and missed her shoulder.

"I'm cute...that thing came from me...remember that. He's cute cause of me." He grinned.

"Adge...we can't do anything tomorrow night. You have yoir after party. We're not missing it. Whatever we can fit in with the photos we will do."

He thought it over. "Probably not too sexy so we're not in the media for it...but I'd do as sexy as you want baby." He kissed her deeply just as they arrived at the restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom