Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He wrapped his arm around her. "He will he fine Adge. Don't worry about him. He will be filling up on milk, watching cartoons, crawling around his brother and laughing at his goofy grandparents." He kissed her temple. He nodded. "I know. We will get him one."

"Baby...I got it. I got the translator. And a driver. It's under control." Jake didn't need her agent doing anything. He was capable himself. He was a bit jealous because the guy constantly was trying to break them up. It felt like he was constantly swimming up stream.

They arrived at the airport. He gave the uber driver some cash for helping with their bags. "Thanks." He went in with her and got checked in and through security. "I'm getting Starbucks. Want anything?" He held her hand as they walked around.

She nodded her head, "Okay." She said softly and let him handle everything. She just didn't want him to double book a hotel or anything. When they finally got to the airport, she grabbed her purse and got out of the car. She let Jake pay the uber driver and while he did that, she checked them in so they could just go straight to security and then the VIP lounge.

She shook her head to Starbucks, "Too much sugar and too many calories." She told him and stood by him while he ordered. When he got what he wanted, she walked with him to the VIP lounge and sat in a corner. It would be a quick trip to LA and then a long trip to Tokyo. "I think we land in Hawaii to board more people and then it's nonstop to Tokyo." She told Jake.

"The plane is supposed to be really cool. We can fully recline and actually get some rest. We each have TV's and all the cool stuff." She said to make small talk. "I know you don't like my agent but he is only looking out for my best interest. I need you two to be okay while I am working okay? And I'm going to tell him the same thing when we see him. I can't handle you two arguing while I am trying to relax in the room. Which reminds me, I can't eat anything adventurous. I don't want food poisoning."

Jake got her a smoothie instead, if she drank it great. If not no harm done. He drank his coffee and listening to her explain the flight and plans. "Cool. I've never been on a plane like that.

"Do I have time to get food before the flight out of LA?" HE wasn't on a diet and the airlines normally didn't feed you a whole lot. "If not it's okay. Just curious."

He looked at her as she talked about her agent. "The guy tries to break us up every time you talk to him. And how does he know what your best interest is? I'll behave myseld. But I'm also not going to let him diss or belittle me. Sorry if that upsets you. But Im here to support my fiancé not be treated like crap. I wouldn't let you be treated poorly if roles were reversed."

"Yeah there is like an hour before we start boarding for the next flight. You can get food then. While you do that I will have a chat with my agent and get the rundown for what's going on schedule wise. I have a good idea but once I get the final copy, we can use the off days to go and explore." She smiled.

"Look at all of the jobs I have gotten. I wouldn't have gotten the contracts I have with my track record if it weren't for him. I wouldn't be making seven figures if it weren't for him. So yeah, I think he has my best interest at heart. He does work wise at least. He's just threatened because you could knock me up or veer me off course. I know it's not the goal but it could happen."

She looked him over and then looked down, "You think I let talk you down?" She asked softly. "Truthfully, do you?"

So it was starting already on the flight. He was getting pushed aside for work. Part of him wondered why he was even going. He was spend time alone or with her agent that hated his guts. He gave her a nod to talking to her agent. "I'll make sure to give you your space then." He said softly.

When he and Owen was sick, her agent was mad she was messing up her work. He wasn't concerned for their health. He didn't like the fact she took time off when Owen was even born. "Exactly, work wise. Cause to him that's the only life you have. He obviously doesn't know me very well..." He said softly, "But I don't want to fight with you."

"No, but I kind of shut up and took things in New York and look what happened. I'm not going to let shit happen again. I'm going to support my fiance. I will be nice and I will be civil. But if I have to stand up for myself I will." He looked down. "I don't want to fight."

She looked away and sighed, "Alright." She said softly. They wouldn't talk about it. She didn't want to do this the entire trip. She didn't want to keep her agent and Jake apart. She didn't want to have to keep the, both level so she could have some peace of mind. She knew her agent would say something because he wasn't the type of guy to keep quiet. She had a feeling that one day she would have pick between Jake and her agent and her agent wouldn't like the outcome.

"I'm goi to go get a fruit cup. I'll be back before boarding." She said softly and grabbed her wallet. She got up and went to get something healthy to eat. The smoothie was a nice gesture but it was nothing but sugar that she couldn't have and she told him that. That would be like her bringing him chipotle when he was training for a fight.

She found a place to get her fruit cup and sent Jake a text asking if he wanted a breakfast sandwich. She got him one and then went back to the lounge. She sat down and handed him the sandwich.

Jake wouldn't make her choose between him and her agent. She loved her work and he would never make her choose anything. He wasn't the type to do that. Part of Jake thought figured he'd loose that choice.

He nodded. He knew the smoothie had sugar in it but he tried. He asked if she wanted anything and she didn't say anything. He was trying. It was like nothing he did was ever good enough. It was getting to be to the point that he wondered if they were going to make it. His hand ran through his hair and sighed.

He just replied back 'sure' then when she returned with the sandwich he thanked her and ate it. He didn't really say anything until they boarded it. Once they got settled on the plane he turned his ipod on and put one earbud in. "So on this plane with each have our seats? So I won't sit by you?" He looked at her.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I know we are sitting next to each other but I think when we lean back we can raise a divider so strangers don't wake up face to face." She told him. "I'm pretty sure that's how it works or when we lean back the divider is already up." She told him but shrugged her shoulder because she did not know.

She let her agent and parents know they were boarded and would see her agent in about an hour and a half. She put her phone on plane mode and she was ready to go. The take off was pretty easy. It was a smooth ride but the landing was a little sketchy.

She made sure she had everything and then she was ready to go. They were the first out and that was when she turned her phone on. "He's in the lounge." She told Jake and rubbed her lips together. "You said you want to go get food so why don't you go do that and I will have a quick meeting with him. Okay?" She kissed his cheek and walked with him to the food and then they split so she could talk to her agent.

He nodded. "I guess we will find out sooner than later." He shrugged. It didn't matter, it's nothing they could change. It was all an experience.

Jake just listened to music the entire flight. He didn't want to do too much on just the flight to LA. It was going to be a long week, he already could feel it. But he sucked it up and would wear a smile for Adri.

He grabbed all his stuff and left the plane with her. He gave her a nod and sigh. Yep right off the plane and pushed off. "Alright." He went to grab something to eat but didn't really feel like eating much once he got the food. On his way back he stopped at the bookstore. He grabbed a couple books and fighting magazines. He found a seat at their gate and ate. He let his father know they made it to LA. Jake really wished Luke was around, he needed a guy's perspective. He looked at the magazines and read two articles about himself. Adri had no idea he was even going to be in the magazines, he wondered if she even cared.

"Jake went to get food. He should be here soon. What's up?" She asked after greeting her agent and taking a seat.

"Oh fun. Uh...your fashion weeks schedule is going to be a little hectic the first days and then calm. We get there on an of day which is nice we can go out to dinner or something. Then it's work, work, work, walk, after party and off. So each day you are going to be doing something. Japanese people love you. I got you booked for a candy commercial. You'll do great. That's what the third day of work is. That might take all day. I have someone coming to teach you your lines and then you're on set. It'll be fun." He smiled and patted her knee. "I heard you were staying a couple days after. Wouldn't you rather come home and get adjusted to the time change before New York?" He asked in a way that sounded more like he was telling her to do it.

"Jake and I have never been. So we are going to stay and explore." She smiled. "Speaking of Jake will you please leave him alone? If you can't get along with him then just don't talk to him. I will ask to have your seat moved to a different side if I need too. There is no need to get him all riled up. Okay? So don't be mean." She told him.

He sighed, "It would have been easier Ifo u just brought your mother again." He grumbled and looked at Adri, "Fine."

She rolled her eyes and hoped he could keep his composure. She just wanted things to go well. "The candy commercial is pretty cool." She smiled. "It better be a good candy." She told him.

"Either way you're spitting out. Okay I can't keep it in anymore. You...little miss hottest thing out right now sex bomb every one wants you are getting a Super Bowl commercial. Carl's Jr wants you and know they always have the hottest commercials out. There will be a series of promos and billboards and the big commercial, of course. You're going to have the hottest commercial everyone will be talking about it."

Adri's eyes got big and she clapped, "Oh my god that's awesome. I love it. When does filing start? When do I go? I can't wait!" She smiled and they spoke all about it.

After a few minutes John called Jake. It was an opportunity to talk to him and find out how Owen was before they got on the plane. Who knew if they'd have time once they landed and to figure out the time difference would take a minute to set in his phone.

Owen was doing great and when Jake hung up he felt good about being able to tell Adri he was doing well. He read both magazine articles as well as a few others. He kept checking his watch and phone to see if he heard from Adri.

Time passed and it was almost time to board. He let out a sigh and was regretting even agreeing to come. It didn't seem to matter he was risking being in pain to be able to go and support her. She probably wouldn't even ask how he was feeling. He decided to take pain meds before boarding so it wouldn't be a painful flight.

He shot Adri a text, "Boarding soon."

They spoke for a while until Adri got his text. She looked at it and told her agent and then they were on their way to the hanger. "Did you get your food? We're there lo lines or something?" She asked and sat next to him, which was pointless since they called them up to board first.

After getting on the plane they had some time to lean back in the seats and see what they could do. There was a curtain blocking the aisle from their seats so they could get some rest knowing no one was watching them. It was nice. "I could get used to this." She smiled and sat back up in her seat.

"Are you going to be okay for this flight?" She asked. "I mean this is the best seat money can buy but we can catch a private plane home to see if that helps." With all the pay days in Adri's future, she could probably buy her own private plane. Now that would be nice. "Or maybe Japan has some cutting edge technology to help with nerve pain."

He smiled at her when he say her and gave her agent a nod and said hello to him. "I got it. There was a small line it's been over an hour babe...I ate it already and have been reading and called dad."

Jake smiled as he got comfortable in his seat. "It is a bit nicer to have our privacy. Especially for us and other celebrities. Dad said O is doing good. I thought you'd like knowing that."

He was a bit shocked that she asked about him. "I took a pain pill right before I messaged you. So that should help. I set my alarm on my phone to go off a bit before I can take another. I'll try to stay on top of it. I should be okay. I may have to get up and use the bathrooms in coach just to walk around a bit." He smiled. "Thanks though for asking. We can just see how it goes and worry about that later. I'd hate to have to get a private plane home. That would be a fortune and may even be more cramped." He kissed her shoulder.

He handed her the magazines that he had articles in. They weren't interviews with him but instead just articles about him being the rising MMA fighter of the UFC. A fighter who was looking better with each fight and was unstoppable even if he was down and almost counted out. They talked about his drive and determination. Both of their careers were taking off well. His was setting back just slightly, but Jake was too determined to let an injury keep him down. "I'm sure I'm going to have people calling for interviews..."

"I know. It's been an hot and you didn't come to the lunge. I'm just making sure you got something to eat. I don't want you to be hungry on the flight." She nodded her head when he said what he had been doing. She smiled when he said Owen was okay. "That's good. I miss him already."she said softly.

She laughed, "Don't worry about the cost. We can rent a private plane and it might be a little expensive but it would be cool." She shrugged her shoulder. "But you're right. We can figure it out later."

She looked at the magazines and smiled when she saw his name in the little headlines on the cover. "This is great Boo. You should put these in your binder. I'll read them during the flight. I'm going to need something to read." She nodded her head to him getting interviews soon. "You are fighting for the title fight next, hell yes you are getting calls soon. Everyone is going to want to know about you and what you're doing to gear up for the fight." She kissed his cheek. "I'm proud of you Jake." She wanted to tell him her amazing news but she let him have his moment instead.

"I didn't want to intrude. You were talking. I figured you'd come find me when you were done. Miscommunication I guess. At least you had time to talk." He shrugged. It wasn't a huge deal. He'd have the whole flight with her, but he was sure she'd be resting. "I know baby...I miss him too. If we wouldn't be so busy and we had more time, we would have tried to bring him. But he will have more fun at home."

Jake looked at her as she talked about getting a private plane. "I'd like to be able to fly normal. I'm hoping to not hurt that bad. Hoping." He raised his eyebrows to show he was optimistic.

"Yeah I'm excited. I didn't expect to see this. It's pretty cool. I will have to add it." He smiled and watched her. "Thanks baby. But this week is about you. You've worked hard for this. I'm proud of you too. My girl is amazing." He leaned over and kissed her. "I love you. I'm excited to go to Tokyo. I'm glad I could come along." He grabbed her hand and let his hand play with hers. "I may try to find some place to learn some new fighting techniques. I know I can't fight but I can maybe meet people. Watch them, invite them home maybe to train with me. It will give me something I can do while you're working and I won't get in trouble for doing without you." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess." She said about Owen having more fun at home. He wouldn't want to be stuck on a plane for so long, or be with out Max.

She shrugged her shoulders to the private plane. She would get one and fly somewhere eventually. Just to have the experience.

"I love you too." She looked at him and then he said he wouldn't fight just observe and invite them home. "Could give you and edge up on the competition. You could learn some ancient forgotten karate techniques or something. Could be fun for you." She laughed, "That is one thing you can definitely do on your own." She agreed. "Maybe we can go to Tokyo Disney or some themed cafe." She told him.

She gave him hand a squeeze and ran her other hand through her hair, "He got me a commercial for a Japanese candy." She smiled. "I have to learn my lines in Japanese. I'm just hoping I don't butcher it so much that they have to dub over my voice." She shook her head and smiled at him. "And...he got me the coveted Carl's Jr Super Bowl commercial." She smiled even bigger, "Looks like we are having a super bowl party"

Jake nodded to her saying he'd have an edge on the competition and if it's still Bisping, she'd probably prefer he has an edge on him. "I think it would be really cool to learn karate techniques. Train with masters. It would be awesome. What if I meet someone and bring them on my training team? You'll know where I'll be this week." He teased with a smile.

"Tokyo Disney would be cool and a themed cafe. We can do whatever you want. I already promised you." He smiled and squeezed her hand.

His smile grew as she talked and laughed a bit. "I can just see your commercial now with the dub over that doesn't match your mouth movements like the old Japanese movies." He laughed. "Can I come watch this?" His jaw dropped. "You got a Super Bowl commercial?! Hell yes we're throwing a party. That's sick babe! But wait...Carl's Jr? It's not going to be too inappropriate is it? They've had commercials band. I'd hate for you to do this and get your hopes up and they ban the commercial. I'd be pissed for you."

She rolled her eyes, "As long as you make it to the fashion show." She smiled. "I think it would be cool if you found someone skilled in a form of karate. Anything to help you win and add another belt to your long list of belts."

She smiled and nodded her head, "I know but there is so much cool stuff to do. I don't know where to start and we have limited time. I'm just ready to go and explore and have some fun. I wish it wasn't a work trip so we could have more time together but I am very happy for the work at the same time."

She laughed, "I know right. There will be like a five second delay between my mouth and the words." She groaned and shook her head. "Let's hope I can nail it." She laughed. "Of course you can watch." She smiled. She didn't think about it getting banned. She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. I hope not. If it does get banned then it will just go on YouTube. The sucky part will be spitting out the burger every take. Even if it's banned I still get paid. They will find a way to get that thing out."

Jake chuckled. "I wouldn't miss it. Nerve damage couldn't rven keep me away..." He kissed her softly. It seemed they slowly were getting back to their normal selves where they weren't fighting.

He nodded at her saying too bad it was a work trip. "Too bad we have to go to New York right away too or we could have stayed an extra week. But it just means we remember what we wanna do and come back." He smiled at his fiancé.

"True a pay check still will come. But I want to see my sexy girl on Super Bowl Sunday. I will not pee the entire game just so I don't miss you or the game. We will have to record it. So Owen can see mommy on the tv. He likes seeing daddy..." He smiled and acted like it wasn't a big deal. "Want to watch a movie with me? We can cuddle..." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. Having some alone time with her even if its just watching a movie before the craziness, he will take it.

She smiled and kissed him back, "I know. Thank you for braving nerve damage pain for me." She kissed him again and rubbed his cheek.

"Are you going to New York with me that first week?" She asked. "Is your dad going to bring Owen down?" That could work. She thought he was going to Vegas and then he would bring Owen back with his father.

She nodded her head, "Yeah. Let's watch a movie." She said softly and moved over so they could share his little TV and kind of cuddle.

Jake smiled, "I wouldn't miss this baby. I'm so proud of you. It's pretty awesome everyone wants my girl for modeling jobs. But I'm the lucky one to have her love and see her every day." He smiled and stole another kiss.

He hadn't completely thought about it. "Well. I think I'm at least going to go home to get O and dad. I don't want dad to tackle him by himself. Plus we need to get baby gates to bring. That's just a lot for dad." Jake thought about it. "Can we bring our oldest son?" Jake asked regarding Max. "O may be grumpy without him. It's almost like he doesn't miss us like does Max. He's definitely a comfort thing for Owen plus it would be nice to take both to Central Park. Baby Max would love the park. Maybe he wil find a girlfriend." His eyebrows wiggled.

Jake wrapped his arm around her and played the movie they decided on. He kissed her head. "Maybe when we land in Hawaii I can walked the aisles a little to stretch. But I plan to sleep too." He smiled as the trip was starting off fairly well.

Adri nodded her head to him going home to get O and John. It made sense and it was a lot of stuff to bring. "Small dogs only in the penthouse we are staying at but maybe there is a way around it." She said softly. "I'll look into it. You are going to the love the penthouse we are staying in though. It's fricken gorgeous. Views of the city, huge, four bedroom penthouse. There is a patio so we can have coffee and watch the city pass. I can't wait to see it in person. All of the pictures are breathtaking." She smiled.

She shrugged her shoulder, "Yeah, maybe." She said softly. "I feel like I should stay away so I can get the time change down. We get to Japan at night so if I am super tired, I will go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning adjusted." She sighed and looked at Jake, "It's going to be a long flight for me. But it will be worth it in the end."

The six hour flight to Hawaii was mind numbing but the eight hour flight from Hawaii to Japan was by far the worst flight of her life. She just wanted to lay back and sleep but she didn't let herself do it. She did take a couple little naps to pass the time but she woke up and caught herself. The flight had live TV which helped a little bit but the shows became dull very fast. She read the articles about Jake and then she read the entire fight magazines. She even read the protein ad disclaimers. She got so bored that she wanted to eat, which was the worst thing in the world. She handed her agent her wallet so she couldn't buy food. She would not gain weight; not on the flight, not in Japan and not in New York.

"Just tell them he's my service dog. Or O's service dog. He gets severe anxiety without him. That is NOT a lie." He chuckled a bit. "I am sure I will love it Q."

Jake looked at her a bit like she was crazy. It would be really hard to stay awake. "Want me to stay up with you? I can try." He rubbed her leg and kissed her temple.

He stayed up with her as much as he could. He had to take another dose of pain meds during the flight when his alarm went off. For the most party he was doing well. Jake watched a couple movies, ready his book he bought and just talked to Adri. He too read the magazines. They had another two hours left and was in a lot of pain and it wasn't time for more medicine. He got up to walk around and that helped a bit but he couldn't do that for two hours. He sat back down and he couldn't sit still. He tried moving to find a spot that was painless.

Adri's agent saw Jake moving around and rolled his eyes, thinking he was just doing it for attention.

"When we get to the hotel, we can go to a doctor and see if he can do something for the pain. There has to be something to help with the pain." Adri said softly.

She didn't understand why he was in so much pain now. He wasn't in this much pain last time when he had the cortisone shot. She felt bad that nothing could be done right now since they were stuck on the plane. They were barely five hours into the flight. He had three more hours of this.

"Maybe lay back and try to get some sleep. That might help you out." She said softly. "You don't have to stay up with me. You could always take the really good pills that make you sleepy." She told him. "I know you won't feel a thing with those."

"Babe it's okay. It's just probably just the seats and being on the plane. Walking around helped but I cant walk around the rest of the flight." He let out a breathe. He felt it in his chest and really hoped it was just that and not something with his lung.

Jake thought it over. He had time that he could take a good pill. "I may do that." He got one out and ask for some water to take it. Shortly after, he did exactly what she knew would happen. He fell asleep, leaning back in his seat.

Her agent looked at her once Jake was asleep. "Is it really as bad as he seems to think it is?" He rolls his eyes a bit. "If he hurt that much shouldn't he have stayed home.

Back
Top Bottom