Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"And I don't want you to go to jail." She shook her leg, "Stop you weirdo that tickles."

She raised an eyebrow and shrugged her shoulder, "No I wasn't." She agreed and looked Owen's temple. "It's hard sometimes, but I think I'm getting over it." She said softly. She noddedd her head, "Yes we do. Hopefully this treatment will work. We can come home for a week and then go to the east coast with Owen and check out the castles. North Carolina first and then New York. I may have some contract stuff to do with Victoria's Secret so maybe we can stay out there for a couple weeks before we come back?" She asked.

Adri nodded her head, "I'm sure she is. Have you seen her with Owen? She treats him like her own. I bet she can't wait to have a baby of her own. I can't wait for her to have one so I can get tiny clothes that Owen won't fit. She can have a girl. I can dress her up like a little doll."

"I'm not a weirdo...you're a weirdo." He does it again just to pick on her and smiles.

Jake nodded. "I don't always know what I'm doing but yeah we're figuring it out. You know..." He looked at her. "I'm really sorry you got threw into this too. You're younger than I am. You had to become a mom pretty quick. You could have ran off and enjoyed your life how you were before. But you stayed. And I love you for that so much." He kissed her.

He thought it over and didn't see a reason why they couldn't stay awhile in New York. "Sure. Where are we going to stay though? Even though I'm not technically training I still don't want to eat out for like three weeks. Or you can say goodbye to my six pack..." He rubbed his abs.

"I know she treats him well. She loves this little guy. I have zero doubt she'd be an amazing mother, but doesn't mean you're ready for a baby. She may want time alone with Luke too. There isn't anything wrong with that. For either to want that time together." He shrugged. "I guess we will find out later when she comes home huh?"

"Don't get too excited. Some ganilionaire can come and sweep me off my feet." She teased and rubbed his cheek. "I love you too. I'm not going to lie I was scared shitless. It took a lot of encouraging but I'm here and I'm happy to be here." She rubbed the top of Owen's head. "I was a witch when we first found out. What did I say? I wouldn't wake up with him, I wouldn't change his diapers. He was your responsibility at all times. I didn't want anything to do with him. Now look at us." She smiled.

She rubbed his abs and sighed, "No I don't want to say good bye to those. I'll find an air BnB for us to stay at for a couple weeks." She smiled happily. She was surprised he agreed but very happy about it. She couldn't wait.

"We will get to see the city! A new city of lights. A better city of lights." She laughed.

She nodded her head, "Yeah we will find out when they get back."

Jake just gave Adri a blank look. "What is even a ganilionaire? Just remember I can kick anyone's ass so if someone else sweeps you off of your feet their getting their ass kicked." He gave her a look. "MMmm until some ganilionaire sweeps you off your feet..." He shot back pouting a little. "I'm not commenting on the witch part...You were upset. It's understandable. Yeah you should hand him over, you said you wanted nothing to do with him..." He teased. "I don't think it mattered if you wanted something to do with him or not, he was attached to you from the minute you held him Adri even if you didn't want to admit it." He rubbed Owen's cheek. "And now...this boy is your son. More than Layla's. She may have carried him and gave birth to him but that's it. That's all she's done. When he cries it's you that soothes him. When he didn't feel good it was you he wanted. You were his first word. That should say a lot babe..."

"I can live with that. That's going to be a lot of packing though baby...And I don't know if I can lift them even if I'm feeling better." He checked out her arms. "You got some muscle you can handle it." He smiled at her. "I just want to hold Owen...or at least snuggle him." Owen reached for more fruit.

"I saw it when you had your Fashion Week before babe..."

Jake rested his head back on the couch. "When we get back. They probably won't know when they get back."

"It's a lot of zeros in a bank account." She laughed. "An impossible amount of zeros actually. So you are safe for a very, very long time." She smiled. She pulled Owen back and kissed his temple, "My baby."

She frowned and thought about it, "I can hire a driver. I can bring the bag downstairs and he will put them in the car. We will only have like three suitcases on our way to Tokyo. We come back do laundry and then we pack again for the trip to New York. We will do some shopping while we are there so we don't have to pack a lot. Just enough to get us by." She smiled. "And when we get to the Air BnB I can carry the bags upstairs unless we stay in a penthouse then they will have someone take our luggage upstairs."

She nodded her head slowly, "Right Uncle Jake." She teased and kissed him softly. "And for the record we saw New York as tourists. Now we will live there and surrounded by the culture and the vibes and lights. You've gotta be a little excited about that."

"So I'm safe for awhile? Good." He smiled and watched the two people that meant the world to him.

Jake nodded. "I'm sure we could probably hire someone. Dad can always help get us to the airport." He thought it over. "You are going to pack light? Seriously?" He gave her a look and raised his eyebrow. "I don't believe you. I've seen how you pack Adriana." He kissed her softly.

"That sounds weird...no. She won't come back pregnant." She was right, they were tourists then. "A few weeks isn't exactly living there...but close enough." He smiled. "We can't do much with O babe. Should we take dad? Or maybe he can come out the last week? That way we can do some things by ourselves. That would be nice."

She nodded her head,"Yeah. You're safe for a little while. Their are no gaziollionaires yet. Not that I'm aware of at least." She teased.

She nodded her head to his father helping them get to the airport. "We could do that." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder.

"Don't rain on my parade. This is the closest I will come to living in New York." She looked at Owen and then at Jake, "We will do what real couples do. We will hire a babysitter. We will go out and then when we come back we give the babysitter money and she leaves." She smiled. "We will do it on our own and we will be spectacular at it." She smiled.

"My agent already sent over the babysitters to the stars. Should work out marvelously." She smiled. "The only difference is these babysitters are expensive as hell."

"Just wait till a single hot female gaziollionare comes along. You should be a bit worried about that..." He smiled at her. Like money was an issue with them. They both made triple digits for a single job. Hell Jake's fight would bring in more than he's ever made before. He'd need some of it because of the hospital bills coming their way.

"You know he'd be happy to help. And on our way to Tokyo he will have Owen so it works out." He smiled at her.

Jake was a little unsure about getting a sitter in New York. "These are strangers watching our son Adri. I don't know if I feel comfortable with that. I want background checks and references. As well as a resume. I feel it's only fair. If we are putting our son's life in their hands that is not unreasonable."

Jake shook his head. "I'll pay whatever as long as they treat my son better than they treat themselves. We need a nanny cam. Like three...or four."

"I know he'd be happy to help but I'd like to be a true independent couple on New York. It'll be fun." She told him with a smile.

She groaned, "Nut every nanny is going to be like that Jake. We will get a background check but I am telling you, these babysitters come highly recommended. We won't find anything wrong with them. You're just going to have to relax and put a little trust in them."

She gave him a look, "No." She rolled her eyes,"Would you put a nanny can on me? We will find a person we trust. Okay? Don't stress."

"Alright...whatever you want Adri..." He said and rested his head back.

Jake shook his head and let out a sigh. "You think I'm crazy, I'm just trying to protect our son. But if you want to just leave him with whoever...fine."

"Your his mother? Why would I need a nanny cam on you except to be a creeper. I didn't suggest it to be a creeper, I suggested to make sure our son is safe. You think I'm crazy and out of line, but Adri one of the other fighters had someone in his home taking care of his kids. They let their kid sit there in their dirty diaper for over eight hours. And yelled at them when they cried and didn't spend any time with them. They never food or water during that time....that's neglect. Sorry I don't want Owen to go through that. It's my job to protect him."

"Jake it's not just anybody. We will look into the people and pick who watches him. We have to give them some trust though. It's not going to be a fun date if you are always checking the nanny cam or calling the nanny." She explained.

"I'm not going to leave our son with just anyone. You should know that by now."

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "Lets just drop it and take your dad."

Jake looked at her. "I won't bug them the whole date...."

"Baby...I don't mind leaving him with someone if we do our research on that person. If we know now we will be there and need someone, why not go through those names and references now. I just don't want to get there and pick someone last minute without doing our part on it." He took her hand and kissed it. "I do trust you. It's the other people I don't trust...But I need to learn. So...I gotta do it sometime. We can try this."

He let out a sigh. "I'm trying baby...I am..." He tickled Owen's side. "I just want this guy happy. But we need time to ourselves too babe. So I want to do it." He smiled at Adri. I want to take you out on the town. Do something nice. Maybe go to a club or something depending on how I feel. We've never really done that." He smiled at Adri.

"I said that we would do our research many times and you kept taking it to the extreme. Forget it. We will just take your dad. It's easier. Text him and tell him he's going to New York." She shrugged her shoulder like it was no big deal.

"Owen needs to meet and interact with other babies. Maybe you two can go have a play date somewhere. Have some daddy son time. Get him socialized with strangers. I don't want him to be super sheltered. You take him and you can introduce him how you want."

She thought about it and looked at Jake, "After every fight we got to a club." She teased.

"I have to protect him Adri. Cut me a break. I said we can do this....so let's do it. I just want to be sure he will be safe."

Jake looked at her confused. "So why do I have to take him if you want him to interact with babies? Where do I find a play date? You know that may be with single moms...probably a bad idea." He teased. "Why don't we just have over some other models or fighters who have young kids. We can do a family thing."

He shook his head. "That's not the same. We don't go just to go. We only go after a fight and it's not like we go to dance we are busy talking to people." He gave her a look. "If you don't want to go out with me just say so. Just don't string me along." He teased.

She shrugged her shoulder about it and didn't say anything.

"Because you aren't training for a fight and you'll be home a lot. One those days you can take him down to the YMCA and let him play with some other babies." She raised her eyebrow at him, "I already know I won't lose you unless the single mother is a gazillionaire. I think I'm good." She told him. She nodded her head, "I guess we can do that. He should get used to being in a different place though. Or we will have a kid who screams and cries when they are dropped off at preschool."

She thought about I and nodded her head, "If that's what you want to do when we go to New York okay." She said softly. They would be doing a lot of what she wanted. She should do what he wanted.

He gave her a look with a small smile. It was his first child, he just wanted to keep him safe. He's never left him with anyone but family before. It would be a process for him. It wasn't that uncommon.

Jake looked at her confused. "The YMCA? Do I just let him play while I work out or stay with him?" He wasn't sure how she wanted him to do that. "It could happen. I could find the gazillionaire at the Y." His hand rubbed her leg. "I'm sure they would then host a different time. He will be fine. He won't be a brat and if he is we won't have to deal with him screaming the preschool will." He smiled and shrugged but was totally kidding.

"I do want to go on a date. Where we go and what we do isn't as important. I just want to go out with my beautiful fiance. We deserve it. We don't go out much anymore. So much for that monthly date." He smiled a little and held her hand. He sat there quiet a few moments. "I can't wait to marry you baby..."

"I don't know, I've never done it before. Maybe you just stand around and watch him play with new toys with new people. Or you can drop him off and go work out. I don't know how it works." She gave him a look when he said the preschool would have to deal with it. "He won' be getting into a good preschool with an attitude like that."

She thought about it, "If I remember correctly it's your turn you and you have failed to take me out because you have been training." She gave him a look and smiled, "Your date plan is all you Boo. We can do what you want."

She ate a piece of melon and Owen reached out to Jake and called his name. Adri looked at Jake and tried to distract Owen with another strawberry. "I can't wait until you can hold your son again." She smiled and blew him a kiss. "I can't wait to get married, either. We could always elope."

Jake gave her a look. "You want me to take him to the Y hut have no idea how this thing works. You're such a punk." He chuckled a little. "He will just put the other kids in headlocks and arm bars." He teased. "Owen will be fine babe."

"True...alright. I'll plan something for New York. Hmm. I'll have to research to make a plan. It will be cool though." He nodded and wondered what would be fun for them to do.

Jake smiled. "I know I can't wait either. Let's try it...bring him here..." Jake held his hands out for Owen. "Come here buddy." He smiled and gave her shoulder a kiss. "I thought you wanted your wedding. Babe...I want you to be able to get married at your castle. Queens need their castles especially mine." He kissed her softly. "I love you Q."

"Shut up. You'll figure it out." She sighed, "He really won't be getting into a good preschool if he's a bully. I just want a normal kid. Not a bully, not a wimp. Just a normal kid. Make that happen."

She handed Owen over and he sat on his lap. He was a squirmy little baby though. As long as his feet were out and he was able to stretch his legs he was happy. She watched Owen babble and kick and smiled. "How does it feel?" She asked Jake, "Holding him, I mean? He's going to want to stand up on your legs soon. Which why I got a bouncer. So he can build his leg strength. I just have to put it together. Fun times." She rolled her eyes.

"We can do both. Elope and have the big fancy wedding." She smiled. She shrugged her shoulder, "We wouldn't be able to tell anyone though. It would make adopting Owen easier for me so we can get that over with."

Jake smiled. "A normal kid. Your kid and my kid? A normal kid?" He chuckled. "I'm sure he will be normal. I won't let him beat anyone up...unless they deserve it. If he needs to put the bully in a headlock, I'm okay with that..." He teased but was also a bit serious. "I'm okay with him standing up for people that need someone to stand up for them. Not necessarily violently but...you know what I mean. "

He smiled as he held onto his son. "It feels good. He's being okay. He's telling me how much he missed me holding him." He kissed his son's head. "You're being good aren't you." He looked at Adri. "Why are you worried about putting it together? Want dad to do it tomorrow?" Jake rubbed Owen's back but held his side with his other hand.

Jake looked at Adri in her eyes. "You're serious? You're ready for all of that?" He didn't really care how they did it, he just wanted to marry her but knew she wanted a nice wedding. "Why don't you want to wait?"

"Because if it doesn't get put together properly, it could all collapse and break his leg." It was an extreme case but it could happen. "I'll do it tonight when he's sleeping. Just know that this is your job. Putting stuff together was supposed to be all you. I just buy it."

She looked at Jake, ""I thought we talked about this already." She said softly. "I want the big wedding but things keep happening. I feel like we are never going to be able to plan it. And I couldn't admit Owen into the hospital. You had to sign those papers and you were just as sick as he was. What if you aren't here? Or what if I take him out on a trip that you can't go on? I don't want to fight Layla, which will happen if we aren't married and I file for guardianship." She said softly.

"We will have the big wedding eventually but it will easier for us if we just elope so I can get rights to Owen."

He found it funny she went to the extreme with the bouncer but thought he was out of line to be worried about a stranger watching their son. "I'm sure you will be fine putting it together. If you want though, dad could do it. I can try to as well."

He watched her and rested his head back on the couch. "We are going to go in two weeks to look at your castle. We will set the castle and the date." Jake wanted her to have the wedding of her dreams. "If it's the rights for Owen you're worried about baby she said she'd give you guardianship. She didn't argue on that. She knew it would be in his best interest for that." He spoke softly.

Jake grabbed Adri's hand and kissed it. "Baby..." He sighed. "We can do whatever you want to do. If you want to elope...we can but I kind of think we should wait so you get your wedding of your dreams. I just want to marry you Adge." He kissed her hand again. He looked at Owen. "Hey O if mommy and daddy elope are you gonna be daddy's best man?"

She nodded her head, "It can't be that hard right? I mean if you can do it then I could do it. Dumb Jock." She teased and gave his cheek a kiss.

"I just feel like maybe she won't give in so easily after hitting on you and you pretty much denying her." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. "When was the last time you even spoke to her? All I know is she is graduating, getting on her feet and then she wants custody. I think we should do the guardianship battle before custody because I will never get guardianship if she is angry over the custody."

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know anymore." She said softly and put her head on Jake's shoulder. "I want the castle wedding of my dreams." She rubbed Owen's cheek and got him to smile, "I think that is a yes." She smiled.

"I'm not dumb...I resent that..." He teased. "Wow you went straight to insults."

Jake thought about it. "No I haven't talked to her. She was all about wanting to see him then nothing. So I don't know." He shrugged. She was right about her making it harder after the custody battle.

"Let's pick out your castle and just get married as soon as we can." He kissed her head. "I love you. I want to do this right baby. I want you to have an amazing wedding and I only want one day to remember as our anniversary." He teased and smiled at Owen. "You can be daddy's best man either way. "

She laughed at him and rubbed his cheek, "You're not dumb. You're right." She told him and kissed his temple.

Adri sighed and wondered if that was something that would happen often with her. "i am all for Layla being in his life but I do not want her to walk in and out of it. if she is in then she is in but if she's not then there is no point in leading him on making him think she will be there for him. I don't want him to feel rejected by her." She looked at jake. "And this isn't like what your mother did to your father. This is different. We are protecting him. Your mother wasn't protecting you." She said softly.

"I love you too." She smiled at Owen and kissed his cheek.

The next couple days were very low key. Spending time at home and keeping Jake medicated. Owen loved his bouncer as long as he could see either Jake or Adri. Otherwise he would scream to get out of it. The day came for Jale's appointment and Adri was dressed and ready to go. She helped Jake get dressed first and got him in the shower to clean him up before his appointment. John was here to watch Owen while they were gone so everything was working out for the day. "Mayb we can go to Lunch after the appointment? It's been a while since we have been anywhere together. People might think we have broken up." She teased.

Back
Top Bottom