Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

(figured a bump would suffice more then bugging you through pm)

She smiled a bit, laying beside the girl as she nodded, taking in slow, deep breaths."I might in the morning..though not sure where to look exactly.."

She yawned, snuggling up next to emily. "I know there's lots of girls out in the western forest, some of them are pretty hot. There's a kinky doe who likes to hang out by the lake, loves doing butt stuff, some femdom, she'd be a nice addition."

She listened as the bug girl explained where she could find other creatures, smiling a bit as she kissed the girl on the cheek."Then sleep well...I'm gonna go chat with Sylvia for a bit.."Emily told her as she slowly rose to her feet and made her way into the house.

She snuggled up, soon snoring away.

She wouldn't find Sylvia at first, but she would soon hear moans coming from upstairs, along with some very lewd sounds.

The girl raised a brow as she heard the sounds, grinning a bit as she ventured about in search of the woman."Sylvia?"She mumbled softly, following the sounds that filled the house.

She would find her in the master bedroom, her stomach bulged from the impressive equine dildo she was seated upon, pumping a clear cock sleeve up and down her impressive drooling length. She didn't hear Emily enter, her eyes closed in pleasure.

She watched with a blush as the woman rode the toy, all while thrusting her cock into what looked like a rubber sleeve. The girl licked her lips and slowly made her way over to the bed, sneakily climbing up on it as she licked the woman's ears."Having fun without me hmm?"She teased, her hand reaching under to tease her clit.

She yelped in surprise, hips twitching, a hefty spurt of cum spraying upward, splattering both of their faces. "H-hello Emily..." She panted, giving a sticky smile. "Don't sneak up on me like that."

She smiled, licking her lips clean as the thick seed splattered her face, the girl soon climbing on top of Sylvia, forcing the toy deep into her depths as she kissed the woman."Mmm I'm sorry, maybe i was excited to ee such a naughty thing? Afterall you still have things to tell me.."

She groaned, sliding off the cocksleeve. "Get on, and ask me whatever you like." She grinned, long tongue licking her lips. "Come on, let's do it, I'll hold back until you're done asking.? She smirk, wrapping her tail around her balls and the base of her cock.

She smiled when the woman agreed, the girl licking her lips as she mounted the hefty cock, lining it up with her slick hole before dropping down. A sharp gasp left her as it impaled her, the girl rocking her hips slowly."Mmm you have yet...t-to tell me/..what it was my father liked.."She pointed out with a lustful smile

"S-still restoring my p-power dear." She panted, cock throbbing hard. "He liked to be my bottom now and then, but not in this weak, switch form. I can take three forms, with this one being my normal state. My sub body has no cock, and my dom body, no pussy."

licking her lips she smiled as she rocked her hips slow and hard, her insides working the thick cock. Her eyes looked at the demon as she ground her hips, her breathing picking up a bit."Mmmm To think..Father would be th kind to let you dom him in such a way.."She teased, licking her lips as she leaned down, kissing Sylvia."Though we need to work on your stamina..Afer all we have much work to do, and having you tired out like this just won't do.."

She chuckled. "Keep letting me fuck you and I'll have all the stamina you want. I've been living alone for awhile, so I'm drained, but with you here I'm getting better fast." She grinned, thrusting her hips.

She giggled at the comment, licking her lips with a bit of a nod, slamming her hips down as Sylvia thrust up. The girl laid down on the demon, rocking her hips fast, her pussy gripping the cock as she moaned loudly."Mmm good..because when I'm not pleasing the girls and such I'll be enjoying my time with you.."

She groaned, chuckling slightly. "S-so what else shall I tell you...about your parents?" She panted, rocking her hips, thrusting her hefty cock upwards into the woman. "It's cute how fast you went from virgin to cock lover."

She bit her lip some, stiffling a moan as the woman pointed out her sudden change, the teen taking in slow breaths as she moved her hips harder, faster."I'd like to know everything..." Emily panted a bit, looking down at the succubus."W-Well maybe because my parents were such dirty sluts...and its hard when i have a demon dickgirl to drive me wild."

She chuckled. "That they were. Your parents were amazing, so open, so kind...I wish I knew what happened to them so you'd at least have closure, but they disappeared when you were pretty young, and I certainly couldn't raise you. So I took you to your other family." She sighed, still thrusting her hips.

She shrugged a bit as the woman spoke, not seeming to worry about it all too much as she rocke dher hips slow and hard, her hands now kneading Sylvia's breasts. Her insides massaged and squeeze the cock within her as her legs hugged the demon's sides. Slowly leaning down she kissed her lover, smiling all the while

"Heh, nothing bothers you." She wrapped her tongue around Emily's. "I've got enough juice now, if you want to see what your father liked about me."

She smiled a bit more as Sylvia asured her she was ready to go, something she was more than happy to see. So with a breathy moan she slowly pulled herself off the succubus."Mmm Show me.."She commanded,d eager to see what the man liked, to find out and experience as much as she could compared to her parents.

She stood up, quickly being engulfed in blue flames. She stepped out a 6'4'' beauty, with long black hair and violet skin, her eyes pitch black with glowing blue embers in their centers. Her tail now ended in a mace-like ball, quite a bit thicker, and her wings now looked ready to fly. Her feet and hands looked like shiny black armor, with clawed finger and organic high heels. Her whole body was traced with black tattoos, even down to her black sheath and balls, and deep violet horsecock, a full foot long flaccid. "Now. Get on your knees and worship like a good human."

She watched as the demon moved off the bed and was soon engulfed in flames. the girl watching with wide eyes, unable to even imagine how her father came to like such thing, but she never really bothered to question it either. So when the woman finished changing, the girl looked on in awe, eyes venturing around every inch of her partner. Every part of her was different and yet so hot, leaving her body heating up begging for attention. Of course when her eyes met with the massive horse cock, she licked her lips."M-My....He is such a dirty man.."She teased as she fell to her knees on the ground, hands quickly grabbing, massaging and tending to the monster in front of her."So beautiful..."

"Of course it is, as an Omnibus I am the pinnacle of sexual perfection." She smiled, rubbing the blunt, studded tail over Emily's pussy. "And, as a mere human, you are fit only to serve me. With your mouth, untill I deem you worthy of feeling my power inside you."

She nodded softly, licking her lips as she gave the tip a soft kiss, her hands working the massive cock faster, squeezing it tightly as she jerked the beast off. After working it for a while she soon started sucking the tip, wrapping her lips around the flared tip with a lustful moan. She understood why he loved it, how hard it was to disobey such a commanding woman.

Back
Top Bottom