Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

She tilted her head some as the bug woman mentioned something about her eggs, which left Emily a bit confused for a moment."What do you mean by hollow without another bug...? "She asked, hoping to understand more about how the bug girl's body worked. Though whent he hand came to her stomach, Emily giggled softly with a moan a she relaxed."Mmm I know.."

"Like the chicken eggs you humans buy. No embryo, no young. "A male fucks me, then I fuck a female. That's how my kind reproduce, we need a herm. Meaning of course, I can be rented out as a breeder if you so desire mistress." She cooed, rubbing down toward Emily's pussy. "We could always go again though."

She smiled a bit as the woman explained how her body worked, the girl licking her lips."Well that's fine, I'm sure we could find someone who would be willing to take your fertilized eggs inside them..just need to get them ready and all when the time comes. But we will....deal with that when the time comes.."She assured Candace before taking herself a seat, smiling lewdly"Thats up to you hun..."

She smiled, strutting over to begin a swaying, four-armed lapdance. "Cutie like you, I can't help but want a second round." She giggled. "I wonder, have you every eaten pussy?" She teased, swaying around to shake her shiny rump in Emily's face, her feelers swaying cutely with every motion.

Shaking her head some, Emily simply smiled, watching Candace as she danced and shook her rump, enticing the girl to simply tackle her and devour her. With a grumble she watched. "Nope but why don't we try hmm?"

She giggled, wagging her ass. "Well now sweetie..." She spun 'round, flickering her tongue along Emily's neck. "Did I ever say, no hands allowed?" She smirked, shelled hands caressing her body.

She smiled some, licking her lips as she gripped the woman's body, pulling her closer to the girl. When a giggle she pulled Candace into her lap, kissing her deeply. She was enjoying herself, unable to deny now as to why her parents, her family kept and enjoyed the ranch so much. It explained at the least where her parents always went on vacation and why she couldn't come with.

She wrapped her long tongue around Emily's tongue, moaning. "Mmm, your family's reputation is very true, you're lot's of fun." She teased, her prehensile cock fully erect. "Ready for round two?"

She smiled, licking her lips as she saw the cock."Mmm whenever you are hun.."She assured the bug, her eyes looking all over Candace, eager for more.

She smirk, pulling Emily up and switching places, sitting in the chair. "Sit whichever sweet little hole you want filled, mistress." She said with a wink. "Either way, I can give you a wonderfully hard fucking."

She smiled a bit when the girl left the decision up to her. Emily licked her lips with a smile as she mounted Candace, hovering her holes just above the meaty cock."Mmm which hole would YOU like to devour sweetie..?" She asked with a lustful smile, not seeming to mind which hole she had plowed, she just wanted to enjoy another good fuck with the monstergirl.

"Hmmm, I'd love to explore anal." She smirked, hands cupping Emily's tight rear. "I've heard humans are reeeeally tight, and I bet my tips will feel great inside you." She grinned.

She smiled a bit, nodding to the woman at her interest in anal. With a slow breath she looked at Candace as she ground her hips against the bug girl."We will just have to find out then huh?"

She grinned, slowly pulling Emily down, sinking the thick, slimy member into her ass. "Ohhhh god that really is tight..." She groaned, slowly pushing deeper, coating the human's walls with thick slime, tips spreading and massaging her depths. "It's not too much is it? I don't want to hurt you."

She shivered with a sharp gasp as she felt the thick rod push into her as her weight dropped onto the bug. Her breathing heavy as she began to ride Candace, her tight hole gripping the cock, tending to the thick length."Mmm so big...s-so good..."

Candace moaned deeply, rocking her hips upward, all her arms caressing and fondling the woman's body. "God you're so tight and hot..." She panted, cock slithering and throbbing. "It's amazing, I'm nowhere near this wonderfully tight."

The woman moaned roughly, breathing slowly with a smile as she felt the cock stretch, massage her tight back door."Mmm KI-I love this.."She groaned in pleasure, her body grinding and rocking roughly against Candace.

Candace smiled, thrusting smoothly in with a spurt of slimy lubrication. "Ahhh, you look so hot riding a bug's ovipositor like this." She teased, leaning back. "You're an amazing girl, you know that? I think I'm going to like it here. I can do some fem-dom stuff for your clients."

She smiled at the praise, rocking her hi[ps more and more, her breathing heavier, her walls pulsing, squeezing the rod as it pushed in and out of her."Mmm G-Good...Means...rebuilding will be a bit easier..."

"Yeah, I'm not too good with tools with the whole three fingers thing, but I can lift and move stuff really well." To demonstrate, she put two hands on Emily's hips, lifting and bouncing her on her cock with ease. "I can lift a car a bit if need be."

Emily listened as the girl explained just how much help she could be, the girl shaking her head with a groan once Candace began to lift her and bounce her roughly on her cock."Mmm I'm sure..But we would still need...clients to come in and taste your services....in order to get the money to rebuild hun....Mmm and this is fantastic.."She praised before letting out a shuddering moan of pleasure as she came, her walls convulsing, collapsing around the rod inside her.

She thrust deep with a moan and thick jets of cum, though only a few stray eggs. "Well, so long as I've got you to empty them, we won't have to worry about egged up clients, unless they specifically want me to." She smirked, hugging Emily. "I don't think I'll be going into town to find you clients, but some will likely come when they find out we're open."

She shivered with a groan as she felt the last few eggs and semen flood into her backdoor, Emily soon laying limply on Candace. She took in slower breaths, relaxing on the bug with a lustfilled smile.

(bump?)

She smiled, sliding out as her cock withdrew. "Damn that felt good." She chuckled, moving them to the bed with a sigh. "So, are you gonna head out to find more girls?"

Back
Top Bottom