Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defiance (Marvel) Lady/Fox

“He does. And after this joke?Probably not. We’ll just have to bite him sometime without warning.”James snickered a little. “You’re welcome.”Tony muttered raising a head to stroke his hair, pressing a kiss to his hair. “Love you to.”he muttered. “What?”lexi said looking worried about frigga before relaxing at loki’s words. “good to know.”She muttered glad at least it wasn’t worse then that.”Lexi sighed before tilting her head. “Like a lawyer. Just more....weird and magical.”Lexi snickered a little looking amused at the idea. “....Oh good. So I don’t have to answer questions about my sex life? Cause I totally know there’s all sorts of rumors about my sex life. Not answering those would be nice.”Tony grinned, trying to make loki laugh a bit before straightening. “Come on, reindeer, we better get going. get this over with."

"that's true. he does look very put out with us." she admitted, smiling sweetly at Steve and Tony. "if he is abusive to Frigga we will know for sure in just a few hours." Ljótr assured them. "yes, much like a Lawyer, or rather what a lawyer would be if both where wholly focused on the truth instead of on winning." she admitted with a smile. "no, dear child. you don't have to talk about sex." she teased him with a chuckle, Loki giggling a little as he cuddled into Tony a little more before he sucked in a deep breath, tossed his head up and straightened his back. looking like the prince... no, the King he really was. he was not going to let Odin see him as anything less.

“He does.”James said smiling. “Well, some lawyers want the truth. But mostly, you’re right. Tehy want to win.”Tony snickered a little before smirking. “Good. Though if Loki wants to talk sex, he can. I’m sure someone wants to know I’m amazing. And what a super soldier is like in bed.”Tony teased looking up at steve before watching loki, shuddering a little. Submissive and quiet as he considered the other, yep. This was definitely hot. “Hmmm, think tony found a new kink.”James teased tilting his head a little. “Lady Ljotr, we are ready to go when you are.”

"Of course they want to win. that's how they make their money." Ljótr pointed out. "the Vanir do not get paid, as we always have everything that we need." she admitted. "so w are not guided by greed as many human lawyers are." she admitted before smiling as Loki snickered, glad that Tony was really making the other feel better. they where a very good couple and Steve standing at their backs lending silent, but just as important support, protecting Loki's back, and his front made him, and Tony both feel so much safer. the perfect trio in her opinion. "Are you aroused, Pet?" Loki teased Tony, smirking a little. "perhaps, while we are in the Vanir realms, i will put on Vnir Armor. i think you would enjoy that very much." he teased with a smirk, Ljótr biting back a laugh because if her sisters found out Loki was using their armor as a sex toy. 'Come. we have our own transportation." she admitted.

“Ah, thats true.”Lexi said blushing a little at having not thought of that. Snickering as she snuggled into grant’s side as she watched the other two. “I am. We should totally do something about this. Bruce totally needs to learn this air of command. He’d make a good king to.”Tony muttered ducking his head a little to stare at the floor as loki teased him, before shuddering. “Oh. Yes. I think I would enjoy that.”He shuddered as he followed the woman. “.....will there be other kree there?”Lexi asked after a moment, looking worried at the sudden thought. Despite ronan’s reassurance that he didn’t have to leave, it still worried her.

"Steve snorted. "Bruce doesn't need any more 'air of command'. i knelt for him the other day and he wasn't even talking to me." "yeah, that was hilarious." Bruce agreed with a smirk. "i don't want to be King though." he admitted simply before grinning when Loki teased Tony. Loki smiled and stroked the back of Tony's neck, playing with the hair there. "There may be some Kree." Ljótr admitted. "However, with Ronan the Accuser there, they will not bother you." she promised. "He has already gone ahead to make sure the Kree there known to behave themselves. some of them still seam to think Thanos is their true King, they will soon know better." she admitted, smiling at Grant who wrinkled his nose. "You should consider telling the Vanir counsel that you have placed your home, and thus your Embassy, on midgard." she admitted. "this will stop certain individuals from complaining later." "I will be doing the same."Loki informed Grant. "it basically means we live on earth and that we're not invading or up to anything and it helps communications with the Vanir and the other kings of the various realms and whatever." He admitted with a shrug, stepping out onto the Balcony and watched as Thor moved over to a glowing, er, step? square? box? made of what looked like crystallized light. Thor stepped up onto it and promptly vanished, off to the realm of the Vanir.

“Hmm...true. That was amusing.”Tony giggled a little. “Oh. Good. Ronan can protect us.”Lexi muttered relaxing at the knowledge, even if ronan had said the kree would obey them, it still worried her to be around the others when she was still feeling insecure and out of sorts. Even with grant claiming her, she was still young, her world tossed up side down in the last few weeks with the fall of hydra and moving to the tower, so she was still recovering. “Yes...we should do that.”Lexi agreed as she followed. Staring at the step as she watched the others. “Oh!That is so cool. I wonder how it works a-”Even as he stepped onto it, tony was totally chattering away happily with speaking about tech.

"we don't need protecting." Grant scoffed. "we're kickass." he admitted, following the group. refusing to admit that he was rather uneasy. he had to laugh when he realized Tony was super excited and Loki chuckled, following suit. while Tony was spat out the other end, like being launched, Loki stepped out graceful as could be. fortunately for Tony, Steve was sort of spat out too and he ended up on a heap on a floor that looked like molten marble, a thin layer of glass like substance the only thing keeping them out of whatever was rippling below them. soon the others where all following as well, Clint, as amazing as he was, stepped through as easily as Loki had, and laughed at his lover when he face planted before coughing because laughing stole his breath, what with the cancer and all. "Tony, relax love. i'll give you a book that explains all about how the Rift works." Loki promised with a chuckle, looking proud and put together and only those who really knew him the best could see the tell tale signs. his left pinky was twitching for one, and so was the corner of his mouth and he'd pulled his hair back and tied it into a ponytail. small things that no one else would notice, but things that Steve and Tony, at the least, certainly did. Loki was freaking out but no one else could tell so for now, it was fine.

“We are kickass. But why do it ourselves, when Ronan can?”She muttered uneasy as she stepped through. Wincing a little as she stumbled slightly, nearly falling over tony and steve as she did so. Looking at the floor in amazement, utterly amazed at it. “....you okay?”Phil muttered as he got up, looking worried as slipped a arm through clint’s. Hopefully they could help him soon. “....Oh. Good. Thanks. Book would be nice.”Tony agreed gently touching loki’s hand, slipping his fingers through the other’s, tugging lightly. “Come on. Let’s get this over with. You promised sex after remember?”

"...that's very true." he agreed, smiling at her, before managing to catch her when she stumbled. "wow... i'm really glad i'm not high right now." he admitted, watching the floor, Clint grinning. "me too." he admitted. "i'm fine. doc says it's normal. i don't need to be fussed over yet." he admitted, shaking his head, Loki smiling at Tony, feeling much more relaxed now. he led the way into the other room which was white. everything was white. there where seven people sitting in a raised platform in a semi circle. Odin was already seated on one side, wrists bound and a woman stood beside him, dressed in pearl skin tight robes that glimmered like the inside of a shell. a staff rested on the floor, the tip a wicket curve sharpened as much as wood, or maybe it was bone? could be sharpened. it was as white as everything else was. the other side held an empty chair as well where Loki would sit and silver lines on the floor powered the spell that would prevent them from hearing anyone else. there was a massive growd already. delegations from nearly every realm, even those outside of the nine realms, where gathered there to see. Thor was speaking to Frigga who was also seated in the gallery and Loki moved over to them, completely ignoring the way Oding glared furiously at him as if blaming Loki for everything happening. Ronan was speaking to several blue skinned humanoids and they where dressed in leather and steal. warriors no doubt. Býleistr was also speaking to several blue skinned men as well, one who was dressed in dark robes of black and a blue so dark it would have looked black f it hadn't been next to black. Helblindi, Loki's other brother. there where also four younger people that Loki started crying when he saw them, gathering them into his arms. Hela, Sleipnir, Fenrir and Jörmungandr. all victims of Odin's Cruelty. they would be testifying as well, telling their own stories of being victimized. "Tony! Steve." Loki called, beaming at them. "Children, these are my Mates. Steve and Tony." he introduced before introducing his children. all four of them took great delight in hugging Tony and thanking him for saving their father. they hugged Steve too but they where less interested in him and Sleipnir was quick to start discussing particle science with Bruce while Jörmungandr talked to Tony about electromagnetism. Hela was just happy to talk about knives with the assassins and Fenrir talked to Clint about the merits of Pizza and coffee. "with your permission... could they come and live with us?" Loki asked Tony hopefully. "they don't need a father and i wouldn't ask you to try ad be a daddy to kids who are older than you." he teased with a smile. "but they need a home and i cannot trust the asgardians, even with Thor as King, to treat them well." he admitted. "it has been discovered that Odin had them imprisoned for no reason so even if he isn't found guilty, they are now free." Loki admitted. "and he is not allowed to go anywhere near them again. i'd feel a lot better with them around... where i can keep an eye on them you know?"

“Yea, me to. Though I sorta feel gigh watching it.”Lexi said. James snickering as he stepped through, looking around him with a warrior’s sharp eyes. Standing as guard, trusting the others to take care of the people, him and Nat could take care of making sure they were safe. Cause he trusted her and him to keep everyone that way. “Kay. And I’ll always fuss over you.”Phil smiled a little as they headed into teh room. Looking slightly amazed as they walked in, looking around. Following the others, amused as he saw the look on tony’s face. Watching him discover loki’s children was just amusing. “Hello.”Tony said almost shyly as he looked up at the kids, blushing and fidgeting as he was hugged. Before poking loki. “They’re more interested in me then steve. Why?”He said sounding supicious about what loki might have told them before looking up at tony, breaking off his conversation with jori, tilting his head. “uh. Well. Yes. I mean. They don’t need me to look after them right? They’re fully functioning adults? Yes. I don’t care.”Tony shrugged, because he had trouble with little people relying on him for things, they idea of having them around didn’t bother him, if he didn’t have to look after them.

"yeah. it's kind of trippy." he agreed. "Thanks. i love you too." Clint mumbled, kissing Phil, very happy with the attention really. well, that ad the weed Bruce had managed to get for him. "Your smart enough to interest them." Loki explained. "they've lived for thousands of years, they're too smart for most people. though Fenrir would love to speak strategy with Steve." Loki nudged, Steve perking up and heading over to Fenrir and Clint, all three of them soon talking strategics. "plus, well. you where the first person outside of family that's ever cared for me. cared about me. that means something." Loki admitted to Tony with a smile before looking up when the seven people on the stage shifted. "the trial is starting. you see those seven figures? to protect the identity of the judges, those are dolls." he admitted. "the Vanir chosen to preside inhabit them, sort of like a telekinetic puppeteer, protecting their identities from someone unhappy with their verdicts." he admitted. "i have to go take my place." he admitted, giving Tony a kiss before heading over to Steve and giving him a kiss as well. "how come Loki has to sit there, but not say, Fenrir?" Steve asked one of the Vanir standing guard to keep the crowd controlled. "Because King Loki has been accused of Crimes against Odin and Others. both Odin and Loki are on trial." The woman explained before smiling at Steve's stricken look. "be calm, sweet Child. we all know the truth of Loki's so called Crimes, but he must be Absolved in the Courts before he can move on from this or people will always be holding it over his head." well that was true. sucked that someone had accused him though. "If Odin is being accused, how can he accuse others?" "he has the right. he claims everything he did was legal and was done because of Loki's actions." she explained. "these allegations must be fully cleared before the Court can reach a verdict. it is not helped by the fact that while Loki's children are accusing Odin, Tyr and two others, Hogunn and Volstagg, are accusing Loki." Thor snarled at that, his traitor friends! "do not fret, Lord Thor. they had their own trial and have been found guilty of many abhorrent crimes. they are remanded into the Vanir prisons and they will be unlikely to ever see the light of day again. they will spend their last years in darkness and alone."

“Welcome.”Phil smiled a little. Amused at the other’s relaxed and pleased air. “Ah. Okay. That makes sense.”Tony said sounding pleased that he was so smart that he interested the old gods. “Oh gods, look what you did. He’s never goign to stop talking strategy now, him and james.”Tony snickered a little amused as the other super soldier joined the three. “...Oh. Well. You sorta looked like a lost puppy when you ended up in my bed. Didn’t mean to do anything weird.”Tony said shrugging a little, embarassed at the attention before watching the dolls. Shuddering as he considered them. “That’s both awesome, and disturbing.”He said shivering a little as he considered the dolls before nodding. “”Good luck.”He said smiling as he watched loki go, before paling as he swayed on his feet a little at the idea of loki being accused, looking worried and upset. “....It’ll be okay?” “Of course, Tony. It’s fine. We all know the truth.”Fandral said as he stepped closer, looking at the group, worried about how worried tony looked before wincing, paling at the knowledge that his once friends were in trouble now to. “Dammit...”Lexi muttered sighing as he shook his head. “Good. They deserve it.”Tony decided before settling in to watch, nervous and worried as she watched them.

Loki nodded, smiling a little before chuckling a little. "it's about the only thing Fenrir is interested in so i'm not complaining at all." Loki admitted before smirking a little. "actually, i did find out who did that." he admitted. "Jörmungandr. the little shit. thought it would be hilarious." Loki admitted, indicating his second oldest who turned and smirked at Tony and Loki before returning to his conversation with Hela and Nat. "he's such a bitch...." Loki grumbled, making Steve start laughing himself sick, not that Fenrir was doing any better. "Well. in any case, as i recall i propositioned you." Loki admitted with a chuckle. "it is a bit disturbing, it's nearly impossible to tell they're dolls really. except for the fact that without the Vanir inside of them they don't breath... or do anything. well that and they don't have any insides." Loki admitted. "i m afraid, that they deserve to be greatly punished." Thor said, voice soft and pained. "they have never been our friends. Odin has been paying them to have them... guide us, of a sort into paths he wanted us, or rather me, to go. in return they where.... able to take who they chose of women... whether the women where willing or not." Thor admitted, sounding quite ill at the idea. "they where never our friends and they should not be mourned for their passing from our lives. they will spend the rest of their days in darkness and solitude and that is much more than they deserve." he looked up when the seven people n the counsel ordered them all to sit down and be silent during the proceedings and that Loki would be going first as his accused crimes where less in both number and severity.

“Ah, okay. Well Steve can do that talking with him.”Tony said before laughing, looking shocked. “That was...your son. Why in ...why...”Tony sputtered not getting a sentence together, cause well, the idea of loki’s son putting him in someone’s bed shocked him. That was just weird. “Well, you did.” “Tony’s sorta hard not to proposition.”James snickered a little. “....It is very disturbing. There’s to many movies about dolls coming to life for this to be normal and okay.”Lexi said eyeing the dolls, shuddering a little. “....Damn.Just...”Fandral cursed quietly, pale and shaken as he considered that, before nodding. “Indeed. We are better for them not to be here.”Fandal said as they settled in to wait. “....I don’t like this.”Tony muttered to steve, fidgety and upset, cause he totally didn’t do well with waiting for things to happen, and not knowing how to help loki

"Yes indeed. my son who seamed to think it would be funny to deposit me in the room of the one i desired in a manner that, said person, would find rather arousing had i not been held in place for so long. in truth Jörmungandr did not think you would be able to resist me." he grinned at Tony. "and you couldn't, though, you thinking i wasn't real was a bit of a pain." he teased, kissing Tony. "i have quite severely chastised him for it but i have to admit, i am grateful he did it." he admitted before sitting up front, calm and serene we the trial began. they started with asking Clint about what Loki had done to him. there where mutters, uneasy ones when Clint voiced the 'Other' in his head and that he still had nightmares, and that sometimes he could hear Loki screaming in his head too, begging the Other to stop. Clint also reported that the 'Other' was dead. killed by a stronger mental being when the Other tried to attack it. then Loki was asked question after question focusing only on 'his' crimes. of which, in truth, there was only one. "I let, or rather, allowed three Frost giants into the realm to... irritate Thor. i had to stop the coronation." Loki explained. "i never wanted that damn throne myself, people hated me even before they knew i was a Jötunn. or maybe they always knew and i was just the one left in the dark. anyway, i knew Thor could not be king. not yet. not when the first thing he would do was endanger us all. h had been speaking for over a year about 'putting the realms in their places', thoughts he was getting straight from Odin. though i don't know if Odin intended his lessons to be interpreted that way, that was the way Thor thought back then. i knew i had to stop him from becoming King, or we'd have wars on our hands, and not just with the Jötnar." he admitted. "after, i found it. the reason why they wanted into the realms in the first place. Odin called it the tesseract, but that's not what it was at all... it was only a peice of it. a cold stone forged in the icy lands of Jötunheimr and ...." here Loki paused, took a shakey, deep breath and then continued. "and infected by the Other. it is why the previous King Laufey did not demand it back from Odin after the wars. because the Other had a hold on him too... i know because... because it took g...great delight in telling me so..." Loki was starting to loose that calm air and Ljótr spoke something in a flowing language. as one all seven 'puppets' nodded and she turned to Tony and Steve, motioning them foreward. "you have been allowed to give him comfort. he will not be able to hear you but he can see and touch you." she admitted. "we will have a small break while the Accused gains his composure." "i think.... that we can.... admit he is.... a victim.... in this." said the puppet in the very middle. the voice was so very old and raspy. "And... indeed, we should call.... the child... by name." "Yes, venerable elder." Ljótr agreed, smiling at the two boys. Loki had already won. they only needed the final details to see if there would be any compensation awarded to Loki. the only thing Loki wanted was peace and to not be bothered though so she doubted his trial would last much longer thn him explaining the final bit about how the Other had infected his mind. and indeed it did not. once the boys had calmed Loki down he went on speaking about how he had looked at it and been compelled to touch it, to hold it, to make it his, so he had. he was a prince after all, even if he was a hated one. just touching something would surely be okay? only it hadn't been. Loki spoke of it, like a great cold serpent, tearing holes in his brain, how it was like he was half asleep, too heavy to move or breath, but could still feel his body doing things. once he was done he was released from the chair, cleared of all charges and Odin was forced to give everything Loki had ever owned back t him. there was a spell, Loki would enact, that would reclaim everything that was his. there was a lot, a very lot that had been stolen from him during his very long life and soon there was a pile like a mountain in the back that even Loki was astonished by. everything that had ever been taken from him was now sitting on the floor and even Odin seamed startled by the pile that stood taller than Steve did. "Uhm. wow...." Loki muttered. "i didn't realize... this is... uhm..." he cocked his head and then. "I'll have to sort through this." that caused a few chuckles and then the focus on Loki was gone, staring instead at Odin who seamed to be seething that Loki had gotten off but wasn't saying anything, at least nothing anyone could hear. the tril of Odin went on much longer and Loki, Thor, Frigga, Sif, Fandral, Volstagg, Hogunn and many, many others where called to testify. even Helblindi and Býleistr walked tot he frot and gave testimony and Býleistr even proved he couldn't lie when he blurted out that he'd had a love affair with Tyr because he'd spoken without realizing it was a question from the audience. Tyr was bright red as he approached the stand and he tried his damnedest to lie as well, because he wanted to save his uncle and failed. by the end Odin was one hundred percent guilty and his crimes expanded back far enough that old age and senility wouldn't save him. it was Loki, who asked for a lighter sentence in a mental institute, not for Odin or for himself, but for Thor who still loved his father, even if he was disgusted by him. Odin had been good to Thor, and even Loki still had love for Odin despite all that had been done to him. since Loki was the most severe victim, they allowed the judgment to pass as Loki wished, and Odin was sent to what amounted to an old folks home with high security.

“...That’s hysterical.”Tony shined a little, before making a face. “I was severely sleep deprived. Hallucinations are very common.”Tony snickered a little before nodding .”me to.”He agreed before fidgeting. Upset and worried as tehy listened the testimony. Smiling slightly as the trail went on, fidgeting a little as he watched. It was hard listening to. Wincing a little at the idea of loki having no knowledge, blindly trying to stop things, only to find out later what he had really stopped. He was proud of the other, even if it was hard to listen to. “Thank you.”Tony muttered moving to get up and sitting next to loki, gently holding him, resting his head on the other’s shoulders. If this was hard for him to hear, he had no idea how loki was doing it. Staring at the pile he grinned. “Good thing we live in the tower right?Plenty of space.”he muttered listening. “....Good man. Thor will be grateful for that.”tony muttered because while he had wanted to watch odin die, he also was aware of why loki had asked for a lighter sentence. “So....are we leaving right away?”Lexi asked as the trial ended, looking around slightly fascinated as she watched the rest of the crowd.

"well, it was quite adorable." Loki agreed with a chuckle. "Well i probobly won't be keeping all of this." Loki admitted reaching into the pile suddenly and plucked out a tiny cloth doll with stubby arms and legs and long hair made out of yarn and Loki smiled. "Thor made this for me." he admitted. "it went missing when i was six. mother always said i mus have dropped it somewhere when i was being chased. i guess it was stolen." he muttered, handing it to Steve so he could hold it for him. "I know.... and, i don't want to see him suffer. he was cruel and heartless, but he... had his moments." he admitted softly. "htere was a time when he would comfort me when i cried, and a time when he loved me.... it was only after i showed the tenacity for magic that he started to turn hard and cold." he admitted. "no. we can't leave just yet. but it won't take but a few more minutes. it's just paperwork. Grant! come with me please." "sure thing boss man." Grant chirped, ignoring the way the other Kree grumbled, only stopping when Ronan glared at them so furiously they winced. "after that we can stay ad look around the realm of the Vanir or we can leave, whichever you want." Loki admitted with a smile as Thor headed up with them, declaring himself as the King of Asgard and ignoring Tyr's violent verbal arguments to the contrary. well, Thor silenced him pretty quickly by slamming a thunderbolt down on the man so hard he lay there stunned for a few minutes. Tyr didn't say a word after that.

“That’s cute. Adorable.”Tony said smiling slightly as he looked at the doll, looking amused. “It’s good for you to have it back. Our kid should have it.”he said looking amused at the sight of steve holding the doll, starting to accept that he was going to be a father. “Yes....even howard has his moments.”Tony muttered knowing what the other meant. He understood the pain of both hating and loving your father. “He’s the boss now?”Lexi said smirking a little, raising a eyebrow as she looked at her lover, looking amused as she watched the other kree. “I totally want to stay and look around. This is so cool.”Tony said the genius looking so utterly fascinated as the stress of the trial left him, leaving him with enough focus to look around him.

"it would be good for our kid. we'll have to wash it first, who knows where it's been." he muttered, shaking his head befre smiling Tony. "i think your going to be a wonderful Father. and Steve a wonderful Pater." he admitted, Steve looking confused. "Pater?" "Ah, right. well in Asgard, and in other places, it's not uncommon to have a three way relashionship, or more. so there are different names for different roles, sort of. there is Mother and Father of course and the typical mommy, daddy, papa, mama, what have you. but there is also Matra, the woman of the house. Pater, the man of the house, Omega, the slave of sorts, though we don't actually have slaves, it's more symbolic? you know, extreme BDSM lifestyle sort of stuff.... we've been around for a very long time don't forget." he admitted with a chuckle. "Steve is pretty much in charge so he's the Pater the Pater, in traditional roles, is the one who defends the family, keeps them safe and supports them. technically you, Tony. would actually b the Drake, because you supply the housing and the bedding and the clothes and everything we need." he admitted. "but i think you'd rather be called Father don't you?" he asked with a smile. Steve felt quite proud to be the protector and would wear his Pater title with pride. "well. we'll stay then. the Vanir are very welcoming, they'd be happy to let us stay for a few days. especially if they can ask us questions about the way earthlings live and such." he admitted. "most Vanir don't actually get to travel to earth so they're always full of curiosity."

Yes, we’ll wash it. And leave Jarvis in charge of making sure it’s well cleaned before giving it to a baby.”Tony muttered pleased with the plan, before startling, tilting his head at the name. “Huh. That’s really cool.”Tony said smiling slightly before snorting. “Only people who’ve been around a long time would be this calm and accepting about things.”Tony snickered a little before grinning, looking pleased with steve’s title, because he was totally the protector before nodding.”Definitely father. Or papa.”He decided before smirking as he watched Lexi and James looking around themselves in fascination. Really, all of them, but the two assassins seemed the most overwhelmed at seeing everything. “Awesome. I’ll totally answer questions as long as they answer mine.”He decided.

Loki smiled a little. "that would be a good idea, though i'll run a magical cleaning program as well. it's very likely that some of these items are cursed." he admitted. "i'll have to be delicate when i go through them." he admitted, snapping his fingers and watching the massive pile shrink to the size of a fifty cent coin and picked it up and tucked it into a pocket. "or both." Loki agreed with a grin. "he can be papa when he likes you and Father when he's sulking." he agreed with a chuckle, smiling as he watched Natasha wander off to pester some of the Vanir about their weapons. he wasn't worried about anyone being hurt here. this was a safe place. Magic itself would stop anyone trying to harm another. they where free to wander as they pleased. "of course they will. here..." Loki moved over to a random Vanir, speaking quickly to her in that same liquid language. she nodded and tilted her head as if listening to something far away before nodding to Loki again and he grinned at Tony. "we've been allowed access to their library." he admitted. "come on. it's this way."Loki said happily, Stve grinning as he followed because he loved books. what they stepped into was not a library. ballroom full of bookshelves and sitting areas. it made Beasts Library from beauty in the beast look paltry, and even the Library of Congress looked tiny compared to this. there where six levels, all with open balconies. a huge open area in the middle was full of sitting areas, tables, armchairs and soft cushions. there where even mats on the floor where a few people where laying with pillows and reading. it was beautiful and Steve could feel his fingers twitching. "every single book ever written in any of the nine realms is here." Loki admitted. "well, not all of them are here, there's about eighteen other branches. this is just the Vanir Non-fiction Library." he admitted with a grin. "My god...." Steve whispered, looking at Tony and Loki. "can we stay forever?" "no. but we can borrow books from this place. it's not like they can't find us if we keep the books too long." Loki admitted. "i'm already in the process of having a Borrowing system installed in the Tower." he admitted with a smile. "they have to check to make sure we're not going to abuse the privilege though." he admitted. "so it might be a week or so. in the meantime i have to fill out some paperwork and so does Grant. why don't you two go get a book while i get the paperwork and we can settle at a table together?" he offered, smiling at them, laughing when Steve was off like a flash, just to look because oh my god BOOKS!

“That was so cool.”Tony muttered eyes wide as he watched the pile shrink before laughing. “Indeed. We’ll be both then.”He said pleased smiling slightly as he followed the other, not sure what to expect, but it was definitely not waht he found. Staring around himself in wonder, “....just....non fiction?”He muttered sounding utterly out of sorts and overwhelmed at the sheer number of books that he wanted to read. “We can’t?”He whined at the idea of not being able to stay forever before calming, smiling softly. “Oh. Okay. Good. We need to be able to see these.”He muttered pleased before nodding. “okay. We’ll do that. And grab grant to, you’ll probably have to help him with the paperwork.”Tony said even as he darted off to find his book, though he came back with multiple books since he hadn’t been able to decide what he wanted.

"Yes that sounds like a lovely idea." Loki agreed with a chuckle before grinning. "and of course, now that i'm cleared and able to travel to and from as i please, we can come anytime you want." he promised Tony. "yes, this is just non-fiction." he admitted. "Grant is waiting for me, the others are all in here somewhere too i think. i'm not too worried. people literally cannot be harmed here." he admitted and he chuckled when he returned to see Tony handling several books. "you have a dozen limit Tony." Loki warned. "i'll get you a lending card. they adapted from earths library system." he admitted before sitting down to help Grant, Ronan assisting where Loki couldn't with the different Kree words. soon they where done with that and Loki had everyone filling out the paperwork to be allowed to borrow books from the massive eighteen part library. that barely took any time at all. Loki did most of it and all they had to do was sign their name and press a drop of blood onto the paperwork which vanished in a puff of air once it was all completed. then Loki settled in, cracked open a book and began to read as well, a soft content smile on his lips.

“It does.”Tony agreed. Before looking around, staring. It was amazing, considering what he could read here. Grinning as he looked over the books, whining quietly as he considered him. “But-but...I can read books all the times!I need more!”Tony whined,even if he knew that he could always turn them in and get more. Smiling as he settled in next to loki, closing his eyes, absently napping as he leaned against the other.

Back
Top Bottom