Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defiance (Marvel) Lady/Fox

"Hmmm. horny." he mumbled with a chuckle before he shook his head. "yeah. forgot. are you sure? i wanted to make it perfect, with roses 'n a bath and a date and not. you know, now when i'm barely in control and might hurt you." he mumbled, kissing her neck and wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight because she felt so damn good. "You are that good. your perfect. and all mine." he mumbled happily. "I love you."

“So I can tell.”She looked amused, squirming a little as she nodded, “we’ll do that later. Promise. We’ll do rose and everything.”She promised leaning in to kiss him lightly before sighing softly. “You wont hurt me. I trust you.”She muttered running a hand through his hair before blushing. “I love you to.”

he nodded. "kay." he agreed, looking happy at the idea before smiling at her. "i'm glad you trust me." he admitted softly. if only because he didn't trust himself at all. especially while he was like this. he nuzzled her hand with a smile, snuggling into her with a groan. "well. we either have to do something or i need to go to the bathroom before i stop thinking straight." he mumbled.

“I do. Always will.”Lexi smiled at him, before smirking at him. “well then. We’ll do something.”She smirked, wanting him, and needing him because well, she needed to look after him and it pained her to consider him leaving. Dragging him around for a kiss she shuddered, clinging to him.

He smiled at her, looking nervous and excited all at once before kissing her again because she had told him it was okay so that meant it had to be okay. he groaned into her mouth, running his hands all over her now, stroking her above her clothes for now, letting her decide to choose when to remove her clothing. only seamed fair.

Loki was standing in the kitchen, watching Bruce make tea. he was pale and looked very frantic and there where tears in his eyes. Býleistr and Ljótr looked very worried about him but he refused to say anything until both Tony and Steve where there and awake and proper for a conversation. Thor was finally up and he looked frantically worried about Loki.

Lexi groaned whimpering quietly as he stroked her, squirming. It had been awhile since she’d had sex, even for a mission. So the idea of getting to choose to have sex, was amazing. Whimpering quietly as she slid her hands under the other’s shirt, gently pushing it off. Hands sliding over skin. “You are amazing.”She muttered.

Tony was muttering to himself as he shuffled into the room, the jotun communicator cradled in his hands as he worked and looked at it. To sleepy to really be productive at figuring it out, but definitely obsessive enough to not notice right away something was wrong. Finally looking up when he nearly ran into loki, he blinked slowly. “What’s wrong?”he said his attention shifting.

He smiled as he nuzzled her, humming softly. "You're amazing." he mumbled, biting gently at her neck, teasing the neck instead of actually biting. "Love you." he mumbled, pulling his own shirt off for her before slowly stripping off her shirt as well, kissing along her belly and teasing her belly button and nibbled his way up her sternum, pausing just before her cleavage started and nuzzled the flesh there, lapping at her skin with a smile.

Loki swallowed as Tony ran into him, his lip trembling. "You'll be mad." Loki whispered, wrapping his arms around his own belly. "Loki?"Steve asked, looking worried. "what is it?" he asked, moving over to him. "Loki... what is it?" "I'm pregnant..." Loki whispered, Thor sucking in a breath because he, more than anyone, understood why Loki was so freaked out about this. the last two mates Loki had that had found out he was pregnant had tried to kill both Loki and the 'bastard offspring'. something Loki was now inherently terrified of.

“”You are to.”she muttered squirming a little, whining softly at the teasing. “Love you more.”he muttered closing his eyes a little, smiling as she undressed him, tugging out his belt out of the way, groaning as he nibbled at her skin. “Grant...”She whined squirming, hands clenching at his shoulders, simply hanging onto him.

“Hm?What?”Tony rowned looking confused and lost as he looked up at him, “No I wont.”He muttered before her eyes widened, looking startled as he considered the other. “What?”He stuttered a little, starting to back away. Not because he was angry with loki, or going to hurt him. But because he was scared of himself. Backing out of the door, stumbling as he headed for the lab. “James!Look after tony.”Natasha called from her chair, knowing the two snipers were currently exploring the vents, and knowing they’d be able to look after tony till they figured out what to do.

"Do not." he teased with a smirk. "i love you more." he chuckled, nuzzling her a little more, chuckling as she took his belt, suckling a little hickey on her sternum. "You taste so good." he mumbled, shuddering against her with a sigh. "i wanna make you feel so damn good." he mumbled. "i want you to cum so hard you see stars and i want to hear you scream in ecstasy and i want to hear you moan my name." he admitted, smiling at her. "I'll make you feel so good." he promised.

"...you will. you'll gt mad." Loki mumbled. "everyone always gets mad..." Loki mumbled, wincing when Tony backed away, curling in on himself a little, his lip trembling because Tony was mad. Tony was upset and upset people took it out on Loki. "Loki. look at me. it's okay." Steve said, stroking Loki's hair, wrapping the other into a tight hug. "it's okay, Tony's just scared." he promised. "he's scared of being a bad father. that's all." Steve promised softly while Natasha headed after Tony. hoping she could talk some sense into him.

Lexi whined softly as he sucked a hickey into her skin, whimpering softly.”That’s just mean.”She pouted a little stroking his hair, “I don’t think you’re that good. Might seen some stars, but not more.”She teased, smirking a little, goading him, teasing him, teasing him just because she could, she trusted him to know she really didn’t mean it, and that she was just teasing.

“Tony’s scared. Badly scared. Not of you. But of himself. You know his dad wasn’t great. Give him a bit to wrap his head around it.”James said as he dropped out of teh air vent, well aware that loki knew how bad howard had been, before following natasha out, goign to be backup just in case. “.......”James frowned looking around the lab, trying to see tony before he found about the only thing that could have possibly be hiding the genius.”....did he really climb in the suit to hide?”He muttered eyeing the iron man suit.

He smirked at her. "i'm a mean kind of person." he admitted with a chuckle before he smirked at her. "i am more than good enough." he admitted with a smirk. "Let me show you just how good i am." he purred, sliding his hands up and down her ribs and kissing along her body, sliding her pants down slowly and stroked her hips, kissing his way down her body before kissing just above the curl of her hair. "i want you to say yes." he whispered. "consent for me." because he wanted to make absolutely certain that she wanted this and that he wasn't taking advantage.

"Tony's scared?" Loki asked, calming a little at Steve's reassuring touches. Steve wouldn't let anyone hurt his baby. Steve was the daddy anyway, Loki was pretty sure anyway. not that it actually mattered. "Will Tony be okay?" he asked softly, biting his lip. "

"Tony." Natasha said, looking a little amused. "you can't hide in a suit that glows when your in it." she pointed out, smiling at him. "Come on Tony. don't be so silly. you really think hiding is going to help anything?" she asked, gently touching the Iron man face plate. "come out of there."

“You are.”She squirmed, agreeing with him whining a little, before smirking at him. “You should show me.”She agreed, sighing quietly as she closed her eyes, enjoying being touch, it was amazing because it had so rarely been a enjoyable experience for her, to have sex. “Yes. Please, grant.”She whimpered quietly.

“Tony’s very scared. Kids freak him out. He’ll be okay, he just needs time to adjust. James and Nat will straighten him out.”Clint said reassuring as he stepped into the room, looking worried about him.

“....I’m never silly.”Tony said from where he was curled up under the car, which was amazing considering he was hiding under the low slung corvette, startling james so badly he nearly fell over from where he’d been leaning against the said car. “...I’m going to kill him, I’m serious nat.”James growled hating tony was one of the few people who could startle him without really trying.

he grinned at her. "i will show you." he promised, smiling at her a little before grinning as she consented, carefully lifting her hips and sliding her panties down and fit his mouth over her and began to suck and lick and do things with his mouth on her cunt that no man should be able to do. a woman had taken the time to train Grant in just the right things to do. honestly, it had probobly been Melinda.

"Yeah, okay..." Loki agreed, nodding hesitantly. "Nat fixes everything. she'll make it all better..." Loki mumbled softly, looking over at Clint and smiled at him. "hows Phil?" with the removal of the Chaotic genetics, he should have been doing very well.

"...Tony, seriously." Natasha sighed, smiling at him under the car. "you did that on purpose." she said with a chuckle, moving over and sitting down next to the car. "leave Tony alone James." she ordered, looking amused. she'd gotten used to Tony's mouse like habits, James hadn't. "Seriously Tony. you're being silly." Natasha said. "You love Loki, and he's terrified right now. you know what happened, to Loki in the past. you know his last lovers tried to kill him, and his babies for 'daring' to get pregnant off their sperm." she pointed out. "he's terrified that you hate him for the same reason Tony, and do you really think we'd let you hurt the baby?" she asked, smiling at him. "you'll be fine Tony. seriously."

Lexi whimpered squirming, moaning as she lfelt him taking care of her. That was amazing really. Later Lexi yawned, shifting to rest her head on his chest, smiling sleepily. Utterly content to be owned and with him. “....We should do this morning often.”She said with a quiet snicker.

“He’s doing okay. Resting right now. He might be feeling better, but he’s not quite recovered from it.”Clint smiled a little as he started gathering stuff for breakfast for him and phil.

“...I did not.”Tony huffed a little. “...fine. But he started it.”James grumbled making a face at the car. “....I’m not silly. You’re silly.”Tony muttered before whining a little. “I know. Which is why I’m here. I don’t want to hurt him. I’ll do something stupid, you know me. I will.”Tony muttered shifting to look up from under the car at her, sighing quietly. “I’ll mess up sometime.”

"Yeah... this was great." he agreed, smiling a little at her. "i love you." he murmured, kissing her because that had been the best sex he'd ever had. it wasn't just because of their experience, but it was because they both loved each other. unlike his times with May and the few others, he and Lex both loved each other. though, the experience did help.

"Yeah. it takes a lot out of a person." Loki agreed with a smile. "i'm glad we where able to save him." he admitted before chuckling a little as Thor swept him into a massive hug and sobbed all over him, as always. the big idiot always apologized for how he hadn't been able to save Loki and for being a jerk. it got very annoying but Loki was glad for the attention at the moment. not to mention Thor needed the reassurance that Loki really was fine after Odin's latest attempts.

"I'm not the one hiding from an unborn baby under a car." she pointed out. "you really think Loki of all people would really let you hurt him? he'd turn you inside out and leave you that way." she scoffed. "you might do something stupid Tony but you would never hurt Loki or the baby." she stated simply. "neither Loki, nor Steve would let you. i know your scared of yourself, i know you don't trust what you can do, but we know better and Steve, Loki, Thor, everyone, we won't let you do this alone."

“Love you to.”Lexi said yawning as she slowly stretched, shifting to sit up on her elbows to look down at him, gently stroking his hair out of his face. “You feeling up for breakfast, or do you want to stay here?”

“Yea, it does.”clint agreed smiling a little before snorting slightly as loki was swept up into a hug, that was just amusing and saddening considering just how many times thor had probably had to apologize to loki for odin.

“...No. I guess not.”tony muttered forwning a little. “What if I drop him?” “Well, he’ll have the same mental problem as steve then. I’m fairly certain wonder boy’s been dropped on his head a few times. Don’t worry so much.”James said smirking at tony’s squawked protest that james had to take that back!steve was perfect! “Okay. Will it make you feel better if I promise if you mess up, I’ll totally paddle your ass or something obscenely embarassing and annoying to punish you?” “....actually yes.” “Well then. Let’s go, techie.”James said smirking a little as tony edged out of the car and looking at natasha. “You’ll come with me when I got see loki?”

he chuckled a little and nuzzled the bite marks he'd left all over her neck and shoulders, feeling a little bit guilty but mostly very pleased, and not just because she'd marked him the same way. "i think i can do breakfast." he admitted. "none of them are threats to you so i'll be fine. though i might battle for dominance with my Kree brethren it's very unlikely to be bloody or painful. it's mostly wrestling if anything happens at all because I'm submissive to Phil and Skye both and Dominant to Ronan and we all know our place in this hierarchy. so a fight breaking out would be extremely improbable." he promised her. "although... don't let Loki sneak up on me, i might freak out." he admitted. thankfully Loki knew that already.

"relax Thor. nothing happened this time." "he was... going to..kill you." Thor hiccuped. "and i... couldn't... stop him." Thor was... he was actually crying. "Stupid Thor. you really think he could kill me? he's tried before. he's always failed." Loki said, smiling at his poor brother. "Come now. it's okay, your such a baby Thor. honestly." "he was going to use the Tesseract..." Loki paled a little because, well, he was pretty sure that might have worked before shaking his head. "it didn't happen Thor now calm down and eat some poptarts. good morning Grant, Lexi."

Natasha chuckled a little. "you won't drop him. you really think we're going to just pop a baby in your hands? of course not, we'll make you practice first dummy." she stated simply before chuckling a little. "we'll get Bruce to help punish you and Steve will watch all disapproving of your actions." she promised Tony. "of course i'll come with you." she promised, smiling at him and kissed the top of his head before winking at James. "i was actually hoping, Tony. if i could borrow Steve one night? James here has a thing for him." she teased, well aware Tony was probobly going to be all huffy and possessive now.

Lexi whimpered quietly as he nuzzled her, it felt both good and a little achy. Whining quietly as she nodded. “Makes sense. Skye’s probably buried in some computer with Jarvis though, and Phil’s probably sleeping. He sleeps alot. So you’ll just have to deal with Ronan, and we’ll be okay....and no. I wont let Loki sneak up on you, promise.”She smiled kissing him. Pausing at the sight of thor crying, tilting her head slightly before smiling. “Morning. Poptarts?”She asked the asgardian king as she started to make some.

“...You could. He would.” “I would not. I like pranking you, freaking you out that badly wouldn’t be nice.”James said rolling his eyes as he watched the other. “Okay. That would be a good punishment.”Tony muttered relaxing as he made a face, whining quietly as she kissed his head. Huffing a little before sputtering. “What?What you want my steve?No. You no...no! Steeevvvee! Steve, steve, my captain steve!”Tony huffed looking upset and huffy indeed as he headed upstairs and looking for steve. “....that’s just mean. Steve’s not going to be able to shake him for days now.”James muttered with a snicker.

he smiled a little at her. "yeah, probobly." he admitted. "and if she's not, i think she has her own mate so she probobly won't want to try and challenge you." he admitted with a chuckle, teasing her because he knew Skye had no interest at all in him as a mate. "he does sleep a lot. it's his body recovering i guess. th removal of the Chaotic genetics was really hard on him and his system." he admitted before blinking at the sight of the crying asgardian. that was a bit discomfiting. "Yes, thank you. Poptarts would be appreciated." Thor admitted, wiping his eyes. "I apologize. the last few months have been... too much." Thor admitted, shaking his head a little, trying to calm down.

"Relax Tony. James is a dick, but he's not cruel." she promised him with a smile. "it would be a good punishment." she agreed with a smile. "only for a night Tony." she huffed. "i don't want to keep him, i just want to see if he really tastes like Apple Pie." she admitted before smirking as he rushed off, glancing at James. "that's the point.means Steve can keep him from freaking out about having a baby." she admitted with a grin as she waled into the kitchen, Steve chuckling as he tucked Tony close to him and explained softly why Thor had been crying.

“good. She doesn’t get you.Mine.”Lexi muttered nuzzling him a little. Sulking a little because she knew he was teasing her, but she’d heard dabout the other’s reaction to skye and the torch he’d been carrying for her. It made her sulk even if she knew skye didn’t want to do anything about it. “Yea, that would be hard. Not to mention, he’s not exactly young, gotta be hard recovering.”Lexi said shaking her head a little before nodding, looking at thor. “You’re welcome. Here you go.”she smiled handing over the plate of poptarts, patting his shoulder. “Anyone would cry. Don’t apologize.”She smiled at him.

“...Yes he is.” “Only when having sex. Not over stuff like this.”James said smiling a little before smirking at tony’s squawked protest that no, they couldn’t even have him that long. “He does taste like apple pie, but that’s just mean. He’s going to be possessive and annoyed for days now.”he snickered a little before nodding. “True.”He muttered. “Oh...well. I’d cry to I guess.....steve. Steve. You’re not allowed being with james. Promise me. Don’t make it weird. Okay?”He demanded sounding sulky and annoyed, obsessively focusing on that instead of the baby that freaked him out.

Grant just purred at her being possessive. it delighted him very much that she would fight to keep him. "he's not that old. not with Kree blood running through his system. with the loss of the chaotic genetics he's started aging backwards, hadn't you noticed? that's partly why he's so tired." he admitted with a smile before grinning at Thor's poptarts. "Thank you verily." he said, smiling thankfully at her.

"You are a bit cruel in the bedroom." she agreed with a chuckle before smiling at Tony's protests. "how do you know Steve tastes like apple pie? have you been stealing nibbles?" she asked James, looking very amused at poor Tony. "Uh. yeah okay, no problem Tony." Steve agreed, looking baffled but willing to promise if it calmed Tony down. "i swear i won't sleep with James unless you tell me to. and even then i'll check and make sure you actually want it instead of you offering because you think i want to." he promised with a smile before looking up when all the guests showed up, Ronan keeping a great distance from Býleistr with Fandral and Sif in the middle. "Light just stopped by. she said Odin's trial will be coming today. because of the crimes accused, the Vanir decided his was high priority." Sif explained. "everyone here may be asked to attend to testify." she admitted. "be aware, if you agree to testify, you will not be able to lie while in the Vanir realms. you can refuse to testify." she assured them. "but your testimony could very well be what turns Loki from a Villain into a victim."

“Ah. Now that you mention it, he is looking younger.”Lexi smiled a little beaming at thor’s thanks, glad to just have been able to help him.

“Just tiny little ones.”james smirked a little. “And not recently. Back in the war. It got lonely on the front lines.”James said looking amused. “Good.”Tony grumbled pleased as he shifted snuggling into Steve’s side, glaring at the two assassins walking into the room. James smirked looking amused as he looked at steve’s baffled face, this was just to amusing, and he was so not about to inform steve on what had been said, unless asked. “....Really?”Lexi fidgeted looking upset at the idea. “We’ll help.”Tony said looking nervous about testifying, but he could do it.

"tiny ones huh?" she asked, looking amused. "your a bit ridiculous you know." Natasha teased her lover, grinning at him a little before chuckling at Tony's glare and ignoring Steve's. Steve didn't know what happened but he knew they had probobly been screwing with Tony, the assholes. "you don't have to." Loki said softly. "the Vanir now the truth and they will ask me for my version of events. Odin too will be unable to lie and the truth will come out. it is not, after all, the truth as you know it, but the actual truth, so even if his madness keeps him from a death penalty he won't be able to tell them that i am a monster, even if that's what he truly believes." "we're going. for moral support even if they don't ask us any questions." Steve said, smiling at Loki. "we won't let you face this alone." he promised, tangling his fingers with Loki's, making him sniffle and smile because he'd never had support before. Thor hadn't been allowed and he'd had no one else. it made him feel very warm and happy.

"Yep. Tiny little bites. He squeaks so cutely."James smirked before making a face at the other."I'm not ridiculous."he smirked chuckling as he ignored steve's glare. He was to amused to be bothered by it, knowing he had upsrt tony, but not hurt him, so he wasn't overly worried about screwing with him."well, even if they don't ask I want to be there. You need someone. And well, odin needs to know he didn't manage to ruin your life. That we're still here for you."Tony smiled snuggling against the other.

"he squeaks? seriously? god now i want to see for myself. do you think Tony might let us watch?" she mused, her head tilted a little with a smirk. "thank you." Loki whispered, leaning into Tony, pressing his face into the others chest, fighting back tears. "I love you." Loki whispered to Tony before looking over as Ljótr walked in, watching them. "the trial is in an hour." she informed them. "I am to be Loki's Speaker. Innafred will be Odin's as your mother refused." Ljótr said to Loki. "she will be there, but she has refused to speak in defense of Odin. she may speak on our behalf but we have not asked her to." she admitted. "i fear her marriage to Odin was a troubled one." "he wasn't abusive to her as far as i know. just neglectful and sexist behaviors." Loki admitted softly. "if that's what your worried about." Loki told her, mking her smile. "i was worried." she admitted. "whats a speaker?" Steve asked softly. "A Speaker is the one who directly speaks to whoever is being questioned. Loki will only be able to hear me. Odin will only be able to hear Innafred. this offers protection to them, as they will be unable to refuse to answer a question. in the past, this has been abused and so the Speakers where set up to protect those on trial. it is my job to protect Loki, while getting to the truth of the matter. the rest of you will be allowed to refuse to answer." she assured them. "and you certainly should if any questions are voiced that are not in regards to the case or are of a personal nature. not everyone there will be a Vanir and they may not be interested in the Truth, but rather in seeking personal vendettas, blackmail or gossip." she admitted.

Back
Top Bottom