Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

Feat-image-July-Brent.jpeg

He laps up her juices, grinning at the fact he made her orgasm so quickly, he stands with her help, raising his eyebrows as she climbs him, having never done this position before, but he seems to like the new experience.

He closes his eyes and let's out a sigh before entering her, his hand bracing against the wall to keep her pinned, not wanting her to fall. He uses his other arm to keep her hips steady as he fucks her, he groans in pleasure and moves his neck a little to allow her to kiss him more.

sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

Keeping one hand on the wet tile to brace herself up and the other arm wrapped around his shoulders to hold steady she feels him enter and can't help but grin, his impressive member filling her. Easily Kevin sets a hard and fast pace, both of them groaning against each other in pleasure.

"Harder baby," she rasps, her teeth nibbling the soft flesh of his neck, her back pressing hard into the wall with each thrust.

She can feel the water starting to grow colder, their time in the shower on a timer.

He feels the water grow colder, but he could care less. He grants her wish, slamming into her as hard as he possibly can, he can feel his climax starting to build.

He groans in pleasure, not just from her walls constraining his member, but from her attention to his neck, her hog kisses and bites making him want more and more.

His name leaves her lips in a fervent cry, Kevin pushes her towards another climax. The water keeps nagging at her though, the coldness starting to bite at her skin even as he pounds harder, filling her deeply. Her teeth sink down onto his neck once more, trying to ignore the cold bitter drops on her leg, wanting to loose herself in her partner.

"Cum for me," she groans in his ear, biting the edge of his earlobe playfully as he pulls out slightly than rams back in, pushing her closer to a second climax.

Kevin grins, holding himself back. "On request? No no no, I will cum when I want to." He whispers to her, smiling devilishly when she bites his ear lobe. "You will cum so many times before me." He says to her hotly.

He continues to ram into her, holding himself back further, his body groaning in protest, wanting that sweet release.

My kind of man.

He pushed her to a second release, her cry of pleasure muffled as she kissed him hard. The water was becoming a nuisance though and it only took seconds to turn it off, pulling him out of the wet tub.

"Want to bend me over the counter?" she offered, unable to keep her hands off of him as she nipped his jaw, "Or throw me onto the bed?"

He grins at her, grabbing her chin and pulling her in for another steamy kiss, his tongue immediately penetrating into her mouth forcefully before he breaks away, his teeth clamping down on her lower lip as he pulls away slightly, allowing her lip to extend before he lets go of her lip.

He leans into her ear and whispers to her, his lips brushing against her ear as he speaks. "Go bend over on the counter for me, I want to see your ass." He whispers to her, a grin seems to be permantly plastered on to his face.

Katerina smile grew. Flipping her wet platinum blonde hair over one shoulder she sauntered to the bathroom counter and bent over, wiggling her ass at him as she watched him through the mirror.

"Rough and kinky?" she whispered, biting her lip as her eyes caught him taking the sight of her bent over through the mirror. If he took her this way he'd be able to see everything through the mirror, watching himself plough her from behind.

It made her insides wet further, thinking of him taking her from behind.

He watches her walk over to the counter and present herself to him, he walks over to her and smacks her ass cheek, the sound ringing through the bathroom. "Of course." He says to her with a grin, positioning himself to enter her again.

He enters her and lets out a groan as he does, her sex still tight around his member. He picks up the pace he had been going at before, knowing her sex would be ultra sensitive considering that she had just orgasmed twice.

She squeals as he spanks her, then bites her lip as desire pools low in her belly. This time he doesn't wait, spreading her legs and diving into her, filling her to his hilt. Katerina can't help but moan, her eyes watching him through the mirror, turned on just by being able to see him slamming into her curvy, tanned ass. The cold countertop sends shocks through her bare chest as she leans into it, rocked by his thrusts.

"Oh god...yes baby..."

He seems to be finally adapting to her rough love, he grabs her hair with his free hand, pulling on it so that her face was upwards, her eyes on him, he wanted her to see him with her own eyes.

He uses his other hand to smack her ass again, she seemed to like it before, he continues his pace, groaning and moaning as he does. "Fuck, you feel so good.." He moans to her.

"You like it when I fuck you?" He asks her, his hand smacking down on to her ass again.

His fingers gripped her hair, pulling her head back tightly. Her eyes glued to his body, watching him rock back and forth, pulling out then slamming in to her. His hand came down, spanking her again and she moaned louder, her climax exploding at his hard touch.

"God yes," she cried to his question, her nails digging into the sides of the counter, "ooooh...yes Kevin...yes..."

"One last time, and then you're going to suck me off, you hear me?" He asks her, continuing at his pace but holding his climax back, making his body shiver a little, wanting to release.

He lets go of her hair and leans forward, biting lightly into the center of her back, bound to leave a deep mark on her skin, he smooths it over with his tongue before examining the tattoos along her back, he's seen every one of them now.

"Yes sir," she giggled, feeling another climax building.

She wanted to hold it off, to make it last, but somehow Kevin took away her control, something she was enjoying immensely. She was at his every command, her body a slave to his.

He pounded her harder, making her moans turn to cries of pleasure, calling his name out so it echoed around them. Her orgasm was building quickly, his teeth on her spine making her hornier and hornier.

He has to force down the climax that he can feel building, wanting to stick to his word that he would make her explode in pleasure one last time before he himself got his release.

He feels himself almost trying to pound her harder, the adrenaline flowing through his veins giving him more strength and more energy to please the woman in front of him. He moves his mouth off of her back, groaning in pleasure.

"Jesus, I don't know how much longer I can hold it." He says with a hearty laugh, continuing at his pace.

With every harder thrust she felt herself climb higher, adrenaline beginning to pump through her.

"Give it to me," she growled, feeling him go faster, "I want to please you."

She heard his words, smiling devilishly at him through the mirror, "Then don't hold out on me. Cum for me handsome. Please baby."

Her walls tightened, her whole body tensing as he slammed into her once more and the orgasm shook her, crying out loudly in pleasure. Her body tightened around him as she came, shaking from the intensity.

Once she cums, he grabs her, turning her around before kissing her lips again, guiding her on to her knees before breaking away, holding his cock before her.

"Work your magic, beautiful." He says with a wink, he is obviously enjoying himself.

His hands pushed her shoulders down, sinking her to her knees as his throbbing erection sat before her, wet with her own juices. Stroking him at first, she tasted him, licking him from hilt to tip. It was sweet but also salty, and she quickly took him in, deep throating him as her head bobbed back and throat, her eyes watching his face to see if he was enjoying fucking her mouth.

He closes his eyes and groans in pleasure, letting out more noises like these as she continues to suck him off. "Holy fuck you're good at this." He says to her, running his hands through her hair as he feels his climax building up again, as if his body knew it would be able to be released this time.

She groaned, loving the way his body responded when she did this for him. Kneeling before him she continued to take him all in, her head bobbing faster and faster. Her hand stroked him in time with her mouth, keeping a firm grip on him as she stroked and blew him all at once.

"Kat, I'm gonna cum." He says to her after another groan. A couple of seconds later he finds his sweet release, his seed flying into her mouth, he pulls out of her mouth and leans against the wall, breathing heavily.

"That was fun." He says with a laugh, rubbing the back of his head as he says it.

He found his climax, filling her mouth with his cum. She swallowed on reflex, licking him clean as he pulled out. Her chest heaved up and down, their rough lovemaking always taking a lot out of her. Sitting on the floor she looked up on him, both of them still wet from the shower. Her legs felt numb, her body drained after three explosive, amazing orgasms.

"I...need...a nap..." she yawned, holding her hands out to request help getting up, abandoning her usual rough and tough persona for a softer one, "That was amazing baby. Absolutely amazing."

He takes her hands and helps her up, wrapping his arm around her waist for support. He opens the door and guides her to their bed, a nap sounded amazing.

He grabs a pair of boxers and puts them on lazily before laying down, putting an arm over his eyes and letting out a sigh before yawning loudly.

Falling into the bed, she rolled over to the far side, deciding to sleep naked. As he joined her she curled into him, resting her head on his chest as she yawned in unison.

"I set an alarm," she murmured, pointing at the alarm clock on the nightstand, "It will go off...in three hours..."

Peacefully she dozed off, more than satisfied with the afternoon.

"Almost not enough.." He says sleepily, wrapping his arms around her, feeling her naked body press against his. He lets out a sigh as he closes his eyes, easily falling asleep after the exhausting activity he and Katerina had taken a part in.

Back
Top Bottom