Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

"Yeah, but you can't blame them. They'd rather alert Ghosts then drunk ones. Which is why one beer is all we get."

Finishing her own beer, she opens the M&Ms, humming as she pops one in her mouth. Prancing over to him, she straddles his lap so that her legs are on either side of his hips, her knees pressed into the bed. Popping another M&M into her mouth she smiles then pressed one to his lips.

"I'm nice. I'll share," Katerina whispers, wiggling her eyebrows, "They are delicious."

Feat-image-July-Brent.jpeg

Winters grins and eats the M&M. "You were right, they're very good." He says to her, holding her hips to keep her on his lap.

"You're acting all sexy and it's affecting me." He says with a laugh, he seems to be turned on by actions.

"Am I?" she bats her lashes and acts innocent, wiggling on his lap, "I have no idea what your talking about. All I wanted was to share my chocolate with you handsome. I wasn't trying to be sexy at all."

She popped another M&M into her mouth, chewing slowly as she winked at him, "What 'cha going to do about it babe?"

Winters laughs. "Oh you know you were trying." He says to her, a grin starting to form on his face. "Although, I never said to stop." He says, his thumbs rubbing her sides a little. "I think I'm enjoying it too much for you to just stop."

He leans forward and kisses her when she still has the M&M in her mouth, it's more of a sweet kiss, he breaks away and bites the bottom of his lip, watching her.

Katerina leans into the kiss, only for it to break away briefly after. With a mock frown she pops another M&M into her mouth, then offers him one, pressing her fingers to his lips.

"I never said I was going to stop," she grinned devilishly, wiggling on his lap.

Sliding off his lap ever so slowly she sauntered over to the table and left the M&Ms while grabbing an empty glass from the night before.

"Need some water I think," she hummed, sliding into the ensuite bathroom connected with the hotel room.

Turning the tap on, she stared at her face in the mirror, her nose still purple around the edges from being broken. It only stung now, even though everything had happened the night before. Arya had set it back in place, and other than a bit of a nosebleed Katerina would be fine, if not a little sore.

Leaving the tap on, Katerina undressed, knowing Kevin couldn't see her from where he sat on the bed. Like a tease she tossed her shirt and pants out the open door, letting him see the clothes fling into the room, an obvious indicator of what the blonde was doing. Lastly came her corset which she tossed out, and then her lingerie. Standing naked and gorgeous, she turned off the tap and turned to start the shower, waiting for Winters to come looking for the naked woman.

Summer-Glau-actresses-638016_1776_1920_zpseapl5gyo.jpg

They'd been lucky to find one working crutch in the hotel, something Arya utilized while her burnt leg healed. She had found an old pair of sweats and rolled one leg up high enough so the fabric couldn't rub on the bubbled and scarred skin. Moving around was a little difficult but it didn't stop her. Arya visited Shrake first, trying to get some normalcy in her day even though their was a huge gap missing. Emberly. They had grown to be fast friends, and losing Derulo had already been hard enough on the doctor, who hated seeing her mates fall in action and not being able to save them. But Ember...Ember had sacrificed herself for the other three, and somehow it didn't feel fair.

After Shrake. Arya wandered to where she'd been told Al was staying, knocking on his door softly. If Arya was taking this hard, she had no idea how Al was doing. No one had seen him since the night before though, and it was now midday. Knocking, she waited quietly in the hall, waiting to see whether he'd answer the door or not.

Winters watches the clothing fly out of the door and he chuckles to himself, this woman was a major tease and he enjoyed her. He quickly strips off just his shirt, if she was gonna tease then he would repay the favor.

He walks into the room and stands behind her, placing his hands on her hips before leaning into the crook of her neck and kissing it softly, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Hello gorgeous." He says softly, a chuckle escaping his lips as he utters the words to her.

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

Al rubs his eyes, sitting up from his bed. He had heard the knock, the soft knock had interrupted his sleep, though he'd been getting plenty over the last couple of days.

"Come in." He says softly, as if he hadn't spoken for a long time, his voice slightly raspy and quieter than normal. A piece of himself was missing, it had died with Emberly.

Al had promised Shrake to keep his A game during combat, which he would most certainly do, but that doesn't mean he had to be cheerful on time off, in fact he was the polar opposite of cheerful.

He looks terrible, red marks on his face from where he had held it with his hands, bags under his eyes and a look of purified sadness, it is fairly obvious what he is going through from an outside spectator.

Arya stepped in slowly, turning on the light since the room was dark. Her eyes took in the grieving man, his face pulled down as if by gravity, his eyes tired and weary. It was worse than she thought.

"Hey," she murmured softly, limping over to sit at the end of the bed, ignoring the smell of moth eaten blankets and body odor, "How are you doing?"

The feel of his hands on her skin made her purr, leaning back so her naked back touched his bare chest. Steam filled the room as the hot water cascaded down from the shower head.

"Looks inviting," she murmured, leaning her head sideways as he kissed her neck, "Maybe you'll join me?"

Slipping away from his touch she stepped into the shower, tossing the curtain closed so all her could see was the outline of her lean silhouette.

"No pants allowed in the shower though," she giggled, "No pants, no shirt, no problem."

Kevin grins and strips out of his pants and underpants, moving the curtain aside before joining her in the shower, wrapping his arms around her and allowing the hot water to cascade around them. "This is nice." He admits to her, speaking into her ear softly.

He retakes his position from before, his chin resting on her shoulder, his body pressed against hers, he lets out a sigh, enjoying the moment.

Al looks over at her, smiling weakly. "Everything is fine, I don't know why you're so worried." He says quietly, laying back down and staring up at the ceiling. "I suppose I've just had a lot of time to think." He admits to her, rubbing the back of his head, the hair longer than regulations permit.

She hadn't actually showered with someone before, not that she'd let Winters know. It felt strange to feel his body pressed to hers, warm water falling down on them both. While he held her, she grabbed a bar of soap and used the time wisely, lathering it along her soft tanned skin, and rinsing under the hot spray.

"Tell me something about yourself," she asked, trying to make conversation as turned in his arms to wash his body with her hands, "Something I don't know about you yet."

"Just checking on you," she replied back calmly, watching him but saying nothing to the white lie that had fallen even though it was so easy to see he wasn't all that fine.

Arya couldn't bring herself to talk about Emberly just yet. She wanted to, but her heart constricted at the thought and she ended up hanging her head, deciding whether it would be best to leave or strike up a conversation.

She decided on the latter, "Did you hear about Harris? He was the mole who got the intel on us so Skull Face could get the upper hand, and...uh...kidnap you."

She bit her tongue realizing she was only reminding him of Ember, not taking his mind off of it.

"Well, anyways...Shrake, Kat and Snowy kidnapped him this morning. Ex-CIA I was told, and none to please that he's trapped in the elevator right now."

Winters thinks for a moment. "If you want me to be honest with you, I'm afraid of the dark." He admits to her, biting the inside of his cheek afterwards. "I guess I never got over it, there's always something lurking it seems, so I'm.. Afraid, constantly on my guard.. That's why I freaked out so bad when my squad died, they left me in the dark, with those government agents chasing me." He explains to her.

"What about you? You probably haven't told me a lot about yourself." He says to her quietly, closing his eyes as he listens.

He looks up at her before standing, grabbing his pistol from the desk and walking out. "I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard." He says through clenched teeth, starting to walk down the stairs.

He makes it to the lobby before Shrake stops him, putting a hand on his gun. "Where do you think you're going?" Shrake asks cooly, knowing that Harris is in the elevator just down the hall.

"I'm gonna kill that piece of shit, he killed Derulo, and Ember, it's his fucking turn." Al says to the Commander, his grip around his pistol tightening.

"There'll be a time for that, and I'll let you take your shot, but we need him alive right now." Shrake says, obviously trying to cool the man down.

Arya stood up after him, but she was rocky and slow, loosing him quickly. She knew where he was going though, calling after him to stop. Luckily Shrake intercepted, giving Arya the chance to catch up.

"I'm sorry," she said to Shrake hobbling up, "I was trying to keep him up to date on news, Al I wasn't trying to get you fired up."

Kat rubbed soap along his shoulders, feeling the strong muscles underneath her fingers. She listened to his words, smiling at the thought of this big, bad Ghost scared of the dark. She knew he could handle the fear, as they had already done a ops in the dark, but he must feel uncomfortable with it.

"Hm," she thought, rubbing his arms, "Well you know more than most. Did I tell you I was in jail before all this?"

She looked up, speaking the truth, "When I was a teen I jumped group home to group home. I eventually got adopted and then put in a military school, but before that I ended in juvie twice, mostly for theft and B&E's."

He laughs, as if the idea of her in jail surprised him. "I was raised in the States, I never really had a need to lash out or steal anything, although I did get into a fair amount of fights when I was little, I broke a kid's jaw with my metal lunchbox, I'll tell ya, the suspension was worth it." He says to her with a quiet laugh.

"How were the schools here in South America? I have never really found the time to visit one of them, though I've heard the schooling isn't as good as it is in the United States, I'm sure you picked up a few things, though." He says to her, rubbing her hip lightly.

Al sighs, Shrake was right. He feels his grip on the pistol lighten as he slides it into his side holster he just nods to Arya. "My fault.. I'm gonna go back up." He says to them.

He breaks away from Shrake before walking up the stairs, moving back into his room and closing the door quietly, he lays down on his bed and examines the pistol in his hand, raising it to the ceiling to get a better look.

Kat smiled, "I only lived in Brazil till I was seven or eight. I don't remember much of it, but then I moved to the states."

Just talking about her home country brought the Spanish accent out. She explained that her father had never really been in the picture and her mother had died when she was six. She moved to the states to be with her Uncle, but he gave up custody when she wouldn't stop misbehaving.

"Young girl, upset she lost her mom...I was pretty tempered," she explained, "Not to say I didn't have a temper before I moved to the states. Kids bullied me in Brazil, because my father was Caucasian and my mother Spanish, so my skin wasn't as dark as others, and my hair was blonde. Yeah...not dyed."

She slipped her arms around him, cleaning his back as she rested her cheek on his wet chest.

"My uncle had been the only family that could take me in, but he never really wanted kids. Threw me into the system, and really, what family wants a young Brazilian girl who barely speaks English? Military school helped though, and that's how I got into the CIA and army."

And I've never had any family who needed me, or friends who wanted me...so this has been my whole life, she thought, not wanting to say that Kevin was truly all she had in this world. Not to mention the first person who genuinely cared about her.

Arya watched him go before turning back to Shrake, "So uh, any headway with Harris? Has he cracked yet?"

Winters nods, listening to her story. "Well hey, at the end of the day it's me and you together, and nothing is gonna change that so help me god." He says to her, bringing one of his hands up to her back and the other to run through her hair.

"I can't wait to get back to the States, we can actually be.. Normal, I guess, no more worrying about people trying to constantly kill us or our friends, no need to worry about our next move or if we're gonna eat or starve, everything will be perfect." He says quietly, as if dreaming.

tumblr_lzmzkaii4U1r5wetko1_400.png

Shrake shakes his head. "He hasn't given me anything I want, and he hasn't eaten.. Because I haven't given him food, once he's ready to talk to me he can eat, for now he's going to continue starving to death." He explains to the doctor. "I could personally give less of a shit if he dies or not."

She smiled up at him, tilting her head back so her crystal blue eyes stared up at him, "When I get through this and Skull Face is done, I'm done. There is one hell of a payout waiting for me in the States for my six years of hell, and a guarantee that they won't send me anywhere new. When we both get out of this alive, will you stay with me? We can be normal, get boring jobs, eat normal food, sleep in comfy beds..."

She laughed, surprised at how badly she wanted all that now. The normal life sounded a hell of a lot better than bullets spraying at her everyday, and the uncertainty of death looming over their heads. If they both made it out of this alive...would he want to stick around?

"Have you tried taunting him?" she asked, adjusting the crutch to lean into better, "Make some food that smells real good and leave it where he can smell it. Make his stomach hurt more. If he can't get away from thinking about food, it might drive him crazy enough to talk."

tumblr_lzmzkaii4U1r5wetko1_400.png

Shrake shakes his head. "I want him to break himself, he won't be able to be as effective as he was and he knows that, so he'll crack by himself, I just gotta wait until he does." Shrake says, watching the man through the camera.

He looks into her eyes and nods. "I wouldnt have any reason to leave you.. You're perfect and I love you, nothing will change that when we go back." He says to her quietly before leaning down and touching his lips to hers, closing his eyes while he does so.

Thoughts flicker through his mind about a normal life, something that had seemed so abstract a couple of days ago but now seemed within grasp of their current reality, if they killed Skull Face they could go home, all the more reason to do so.

Arya nodded, excusing herself from the room. Not wanting to go back to sitting in her room, for a brief second she considered visiting her friend...and then reminded herself Em was gone. And Derulo. It was just herself, Shrake, Al, Red, Kat and Snowy. Arya knew Al wouldn't want a second visit, and Kat and Snowy wouldn't want interuptions today. That left Red.

It took her a bit, but she ended up on the roof, joining Red on his watch. The redhead was happy to have company, and it gave Arya someone to chat with.

"...your perfect and I love you..."

His words made her heart beat pick up a pace, and his kiss sent liquid fire through her veins. Her body responded in earnest, pressing into him to deepen the kiss, her hands dropping the soap so that her fingers could move into his wet hair, massaging his scalp.

"Your perfect too," she whispered against his lips before kissing him again, the water raining down on their faces.

He feels his tongue tracing along her lips, knowing now that she would gladly grant him entrance, his hands gliding down her body to continue his exploration, now that she was healed and he was familiar with this activity again, they could do so much more.

He breaks away and begins to kiss her neck, lightly biting it as he knows she likes it rough, the water running down their bodies also helps the hot and heavy feeling, allowing him to get rougher with his biting and his motions, almost animalistic.

Tilting her head to give him better access to the nape of her neck, Katerina groans as his teeth send shivering pleasure along her skin. Using her grip in his hair, she pulls him into her as her back hits the cold tiled wall, her blonde hair soaked and falling in strands around her face. She can't help the moan escaping her as he gets rougher, playing perfectly to her heart's desire.

The sounds she make just prompt him to go further, pressing himself against her in order to keep her pinned against the wall. His hand moves from her back down between her legs, lightly stroking her inner thigh just to get her going a little bit.

Katerina squealed lightly, squirming at his touch as her fingers pulled at his head, her mouth seeking his.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, his teasing fingers making desire pool in her, her mouth then crashing into his as her tongue played along his bottom lip.

He grins and his hand slides up to her pussy, stroking it as he makes his way down, biting at her collarbone, chest, all the way down to her sex. He starts to play with her pussy with his tongue, tasting the wetness coming out of it while looking up at her, the thought of teasing her a brilliant.

Her head hit the tiled wall, another groan escaping her as his tongue flicked out, teasing and playing with her. Water fell on her breasts, dripping down her naked body as he pleased her with only his mouth, steam billowing around them. He was building her up, his tongue lapping at her juices, her body shivering at his touch. He knew how she liked it: rough and teasing. Her eyes fluttered shut as he pushed her higher, closer to a climax.

"Fuck Kevin..." she purred, biting her lip as her nails dug into his scalp.

He's obviously trying his best to please her, starting to use his mouth more roughly on her, he grins when he feels her nails on his scalp, letting him know that she was close.

He pushes her higher and higher, until she at the edge, her body quivering for him as her voice echoes around the bathroom. All at once she lets go, her skin buzzing, her body alive with the ecstasy courses through her. Desire continues to pool in her though, Kevin's expert mouth making her only want more.

"Kevin," she gasps, her heart racing as her body rocks from the explosive orgasm, "I want you baby."

Her hands move to his shoulders, pulling at him to get up so that she can wrap her long tanned legs around his waist, their wet bodies molding together deliciously. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she wiggles her hips, feeling his hard erection against her entrance.

"Take me," Katerina purrs, leaving wet, hot kisses down his neck.

Back
Top Bottom