Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

The waves of pleasure soon fade, leaving myself just sitting on his lap. My face is bright red, and I can't bring myself to look him in the eye.

He offers me another orgasm, in exchange for a favor. "I......I don't have much of a choice, do I?" I mumble.

He switches the toy between medium and max a few times, making her jump, then leaves it on high again. "You're learning..." He smirks and helps her off his lap, making her kneel before him, the toy still on at max. He watches her and looks down at himself "You what you did... You need to take care of it..." He grins and starts to open his pants.

I gasp as it grows even more intense, my eyes dilating as I find it incredibly hard to focus. The world swirls around me, and I soon find myself down on my knees in front of him. I see him reaching towards his pants, but I don't know what's going on. With that vibrator, I can hardly think straight.

He opens his pants and looks at her, slowly losing her mind to her pleasure "That's it Professor... You like that... Don't you..." He tips her chin up to look into her glossy eyes and smiles "Look what you did to me..." He pulls himself out and makes her look, then takes her hand and showing her how to stroke him softly. "You should take care of your mess..."

My eyes are soft and glazed as he tilt my head up towards him. My heart beats like a drum in my chest as I look down to his engorged cock. I pull back slightly, but it doesn't take much to get me to give in, just a little bit. I nervously lean in again, my soft lips brushing against his shaft. I don't really know what to do, but I know vaguely what he wants me to do.

"Mmm... That's it... Use your tongue a little... Mmm just like that..." He slowly guides her, shifting his leg to place it between hers, letting her rock against it. He runs his fingers through her hair and slowly gets her to bob on his, sucking lightly. "Nnn..." He moans softly and watches her, he smirks slightly at how well she was coming along.

I nervously begin to suck his cock, my tongue lightly tracing across its shaft. I don't know how to feel about this at all. I feel so awkward and self-conscious right now, even despite the buzzing between my legs.

He grins down at her and soon helps her bob on him a few minutes "Nnn... It's so hot..." He pulls her off and gets her to stroke him faster, just licking softly at his tip, he moans a bit louder. "Nnn... Yeah... Hailey!" He bucks up slightly as he cums, moving her hand to his head to catch it all, he relaxes back in the chair and pants softly.

I gasp as I pull backwards, coughing and sputtering on my first mouthful of cum. "Oh....God...." I cough, spitting out as much as I can onto the floor; though the sheer nature of the experience forced me to swallow a great deal.

He smirks slightly and helps her up, ten hands her a water bottle that was under the chair "Here... Thought I pulled back in time..." He helps her drink, then let's her relax against him, the toy still going and he runs her back. He wondered how far gone she could get if left on for a while.

It's incredibly hard to focus with the vibrator buzzing inside me, but I still grab for the water. I chug almost half the bottle before my body takes over. Another powerful orgasm shudders through me as I tumble forwards onto my hands and knees.

He grabs the bottle before she bucks forward, he smirks at her, it seemed he little virgin body was hooked on the feelings it was getting. He shifts to Help her open her top and starts to gently squeeze and massage her breast, he was going to try and over load her. He reaches in in back pocket and pulls out another small vibrator, he turns it on and uses it to tease her nipples. "Does Hailey like that..."

"Hmmmmmmhmmmmm..." I hum while nodding my head. Instead of my mind growing more accustomed to the wild feelings of pleasure, it just gets worse. He adds more and more, making everything even more intense. I can't think...I'm hardly aware of even where I am right now!

He teases the vibrator against each nipple and smirks "That's right Professor... Cum for me again..." He watches her and runs his fingers slowly over her skin, feeling her shiver and shake as another one grows closer. "Mmm... I wonder how you'll be when I do turn it off..." He wondered if she would become addicted to the feeling, and if not, how long would it take.

"Mmmmmmmm.....please don't do that, sir.....I'm just....yes....yesssssss...mmmmmmmm, fuck!" My body rolls with another stunning orgasm. While not as strong as the others, it's just as draining. My eyes roll back as I enjoy the rush of pleasure.

He chuckles slightly and his her roll onto her back, he leans down and suckles at her breasts, switching between his mouth and the toy on her nipples. "It feels good... Why stop it..." He nips her nipples softly and shift to look at her face "You wanna cum again Hailey... Say yes sir..." He whispers inner ear, then licks it and down to her neck, the toy teasing her nipples.

I'm growing progressively weaker with each orgasm. It's incredibly easy for him to move me around now and manipulate me. "Yes sir...." I say softly. My eyes start to flutter, as fatigue sets in. I may not even remain conscious to the next orgasm. This has really taken a lot out of me!

He grins at her and cups her cheek, he could see how tired he was "Good girl... Cum for me... And I'll let you rest..." He kisses her softly and sits back to watch, keeping up his teasing of her nipples, he smirks again, with her being at this setting for so long, low should be easy for her now. He watches her closely, only turning the toys off when she hits her next orgasm.

An orgasm finally washes over me one last time....I don't even make it through the entire thing before my eyes get too heavy to hold open. I pass out, falling into a deep sleep on the floor of his home. I've never experienced anything like this before, and it'll be difficult to forget about.

Marcus grins down at his passed out professor "Well... Looks like you'll be pretty easy to train... Professor..." He goes about cleaning her up, then lifts her and lays her on the couch to sleep, placing a blanket over her and turning out the light. He heads upstairs to make his dinner, he'd let her sleep for a while, she had done good today, he starts to cook.

I sleep for awhile, before the wonderful aroma of food brings me from my slumber. My eyes flutter, and I have a moment of confusion. Where am I? What's going on? I eventually remember, letting out a little groan. I stand up, going to pick up my normal clothes and get dressed again. I then go to find Marcus.

Marcus had been upstairs working on homemade pasta and sauce, he never really bought pre made foods. He was dishing out a bowl for himself when she walked in, he smirks "Sleep well Professor..." He sets his bowl down "Hungey?"

"Yeah...." I admit, giving him a little nod. I spot pasta and shrug my shoulders. I'm definitely not going to be getting anything better at this point. If anything, I'd just be running through a drive thru on my way home.

He smiles at her and goes about making her a bowl, he pulls a small bottle from the cupboard and glances at her as she takes a seat. 'Time to test this...' It was an oil he got some time ago, he was told it would get any woman 'in the mood' fairly quickly, he didn't know how strong it was. He looks back to her bowl and mixes several drops into her sauce, puts it away and brings their bowls over. "Enjoy... All home made..." He sets down hers and starts to eat his.

I sit down in front of the food, once again entirely oblivious to the fact that he could have drugged it. After all, what would he have to gain at this point? He already has his blackmail material. He could force me to do pretty much anything he'd want at this point. I silently start eating from my bowl. It tastes really good, and I can already feel my strength returning.

Back
Top Bottom