Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Pet (P) -iceangel/Ladydark-

He smirks at her "Deep breath professor... That's only on low..." He relaxes back in the chair to watch her, he pulls out his phone to start timing her "Let's see how long you have at that strength shall we..." He looks at her "Start walking..." He gives her ass a light smack to get her moving.

I quickly start walking around, my face glowing a bright red. It's hard to walk normally with the constant stimulation. I can't imagine actually having to teach like this. He's going to get me fired, I just know it!

Marcus chuckles "You focus on it too much... Think about your students.. Your lesson..." He leans back in the chair to watch her "Or... I could use te timed one..." He glances at her "It would be on or a set time, then turn off... And repeat..."

"I.....I don't think I can do this. There's no way I could teach well....I had a terrible lesson last time, because I was stressed thinking about the gym storage room. How in the world can I teach like this?"

Marcus stands and moves to stand before her, leaving the toy on, he cups her chin and smiles at her "Then I believe the timed one would be best..." He stares at her and smiles, seeing the pleasure flashing in her eyes, he leaves the toy on and lifts the control to show her. "Turn it up..." He wanted to see if she'd take control of her own pleasure if he let her.

Knowing what's at stake, I can't really say no. I nervously turn it up. My legs almost instantly go out beneath me. I've never felt something like this before! "Oh God!" I gasp before quickly turning it down again.

Marcus smirks and holds her as she stumbles "See... That's only low... But you like it... Don't you..." He trails a hand up her side slowly and slips it over her breast squeezing softly and lightly pinching where her nipple is. He watches her as she slowly bites her lip, he looks in her eyes and grins, they were slightly glossy from the pleasure she was already getting.

I blush but reluctantly nod. There's no point in denying it. It's incredibly obvious that I definitely like it. "It....it does feel good. I can't imagine that happening during class though....I can't be wearing that..."

He glances at his clock then back at her "I'm still having you wear one... It's not an option..." He stares at her and holds her chin "Becasue who's in charge here Professor..." He smirks at her "Who has all the power here..." He opens her top to starts plaming her breasts, rubbing her nipples through her bra, never looking away.

"I....uh.....you...you are, sir." Just as I answer, he reaches forwards. His hands begin to explore my breasts through my bra, his eyes locked on my own. "I....I...." I start to say something to stop him, but nothing comes out. God, this is so humiliating!

He smirks softy and pinches her nipples lightly, "You're my willing Pet... Who enjoys my actions..." He goes back to massaging her breasts in time to the way her hips had started to rock. "Say it professor..." He whispers softly, still staring at her.

"I.......I'm a...I mean...I'm your willing....pet. And....I enjoy your actions?" I stammer, unsure entirely if I'm doing it right. I hate the idea of being someone's pet, even more so when that someone is my student...but I am at a loss of what to do about this whole situation.

"I....uh....can I ask you a question?"

Marcus looks at her and smiles as she does as told, he cups her cheek and nods "Sure professor... Ask away..." He moves them, sitting on the chair and pulling her to straddle his lap, he watches her and starts her rocking slowly.

I sit down on his lap while biting my lip. Several long moments pass as I get the courage up to ask my question.

"Well....I was just wondering...uh....what do I have to do to get everything to stop? You know? Pictures gone...no more harassing me. So I can go back to teaching normally? Like before you drugged me?"

Marcus smirks at her "I haven't really decided that yet professor... Then again... Could you really go back..." He puts his hands in the air, she had been rocking against him all on her own, he smirks at her and checks his clock again. He was pretty sure by the time he 'finished' with her, she wouldn't want him to let her go.

I let out a long sigh. "Great.....well, when you do know, can you tell me?" I ask. It's bad enough to have all of this strange stuff going on, but it'd help if I at least knew how to make it all end.

Having had enough of her questions, Marcus smirks at her and presses the button to turn the toy to medium once again. "Time for some more practice Professor..." He takes her arms and puts them around his neck "Close your eyes and feel..." He wonders if she'll let herself go again when the pleasure becomes too much, smirks.

"Aaaggghhhh!" I let out a soft gasp as the intense sensation starts up all over again. I buckle forwards, squirming slightly. Why does it feel so incredible? And where can I get one of these for myself? This whole situation sucks, but I have to admit...this does feel great.

He grins and looks at her "Tell me you want more..." He pull her bra down as she bucks against him and starts to lick at her nipples, suckling them softly. He holds her hips and helps her grind against him more, he moans softy against her breasts as his pants start to get wet from her.

"I........but I don't really want....I mean, I kind of do, but I don't because.......can we just stop?" I gasp, trying desperately to retain my self worth and pride, while facing the overwhelming onslaught of pleasure.

He chuckles "Let's take away that pesky thinking..." He grins and turns it up to max, holding her in place and again sucking at her nipples, he massages the other breast with his hand. "Just give in Hailey... You like it don't you..." He smirks up at her then blows over her wet nipple, nipping at it lightly, he could feel her bucking faster.

My hips start thrusting faster and faster, my thoughts becoming more and more scrambled by the second. I can barely think straight, let alone do anything about my situation. I moan softly, my eyes fluttering. Ooooh, it won't take much of this.

Marcus grins at her and lets her get closer and closer "That's it Hailey... Give in to it... Beg for it..." He could see her fight just slowly slipping away, the pleasure slowly clouding her mind and glossing her eyes. He moves one of her hands to her own breast to see what she'd do, he slowly licks and suckles the other one.

I start massaging and squeezing my own breast, my eyes growing progressively more glazed over. "Mmmmm....just a little bit more...I'm not too far out. Mmmmm....yes.....just....." I start to cum, my body writhing on his lap.

He holds her and groans softly as he feels himself growing hard against her, he sucks her nipples harder "Mmm... Such a sexy little thing..." He leaves it at max for now to keep her on this high and middle her brain more, he grins at her "I'll let you cum again... If you do something for me..." He grins at her, time for a new lesson, he was going to teach her to please him.

Back
Top Bottom