Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tragedy Unfolds (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Mara sent a harsh glare Arlann’s way as she promised a cure and invited herself over to one of Mara’s labs. Was she insane?! An entire lab?! What the hell did she need a lab for anyways?!?! This wasn’t something that could just be poofed away with magic!!! Michelle had been changed on a molecular level with a virus that was made inactive by too much mana. What the flying fuck was magic supposed to do to it?! Guh…sometimes she just wanted to strangle her wife. But Mara bit her tongue; Jocelyn was upset enough without her fighting with Arlann.

----

Jocelyn felt a little better after her parents had comforted her…sorta… She shouldn’t be upset, Michelle was the one who had to endure what had happened to her. She had lost her girlfriend for the moment, but her lover had lost so much more… and here she was on the couch being a baby when her girlfriend needed her. Jocelyn wiped her eyes, silently resolving to make this work, or at least actively try to make it work. If her parents could figure out how to stay married for over twenty years without a mating mark, then she could too.

No sooner had she finished swiping the tears from her eyes did she hear Arlann yelling. Mara was up from the couch in an instant, hurrying to do what her wife said without question. Jocelyn headed towards her mother’s voice, into Michelle’s room, her heart breaking as she caught sight of the scratch marks and the blood. “Michelle…” As her mother helped the other girl up off the bed and herded her towards the bathroom where the shower was already running, Jocelyn followed after them.

“Come on, leave them. She’s a wolf, the bleeding will slow soon enough.” Mara took one look at Michelle’s neck and then took Arlann by the elbow, gently urging her wife out of the bathroom. Then she looked at her daughter, then looked pointedly at the shower before disappearing,

“Shhh…Michelle, don’t cry. I’m right here.” Jocelyn gently placed both hands on either side of her lover’s face, guiding her to meet her gaze. “I’m right here, that mark changes nothing between us. You are still mine. Now please…please promise me you’re not going to do anything stupid.”

----

“Are you crazy?” Mara hissed as soon as the bathroom door was closed. “You can’t promise Jocey a cure like that, you’re going to get her hopes up. This is not something that you can make magically disappear!” Of course Mara was extra upset because they had tried doing the reverse before, forcing a bond between herself and Arlann, and it was impossible (or at least so frustrating by it’s constant dead ends that Mara was content to not be chemically bonded to her mate). So what the hell made her mate think that she could magically make this go away?! The only end to a mating bite was to completely sever exposure to the source…that meant killing the origin in order to ensure that the body would never be exposed to anything from them ever again. Eventually the original virus would return to normal after 3-5 years. “And the tech isn’t there either, even if you wanted the lab technicians to reprogram the nanobots to track down and collect the intruding strand of virus, it’s way too small for them to capture.” Mara had evidently thought all the options through, everything from pharmaceuticals to radiation therapy. There just wasn’t anything that was going to return Michelle back to normal but time.

Michelle had barely realized what she was doing to herself before people began swarming to her, Arlann's comforting hug and Jocelyn's presence snapping her back to sanity. The moment she came to she started hurting again, her throat tight as more tears began to form in her eyes. These people loved her so much, even with what had happened, it was perhaps the only reason for her to keep going at this point, and she could only cling to the affection. Without a doubt these were the people who actually cared for her, even Mara showing more love and regard for her than her actual parents had. Yet, love could only do so much to comfort Michelle, her entire being already feeling tainted and defeated, a sense of despair residing deep within her. She had been forced by someone, hurt for resisting, and worst of all cut off from Jocelyn forever. The one bite on her neck was enough to make the young wolf feel hopeless, and even her powerful wolf was ready to throw in the towel. Even in her darkest hour before he wolf was strong, instinctual and relentless, but now it felt shriveled, completely hopeless beneath the weight of a mating mark.

So when Jocelyn spoke Michelle found herself sadder than ever, and for the first time since she had been brought back she managed to squeak out a few strained words. "Nothings okay, everything's ruined." It was four simple words but they expressed everything she was feeling, and gave a hint at her current state of mind. Not that they were particularly powerful, her voice scratchy and weak, nowhere near the usual sweet and playful tone the smart mouthed wolf usually kept... There wasn't a hint of spark in her eyes, no trace of her normal energy, she was barely Michelle at the moment. Nothing that made the young wolf who she was could be seen, and after a moment she separated herself from Jocelyn and looked at her nervously... Wanting to be alone but not sure how to say it. She was aware Jocelyn had already seen, but she didn't want her seeing again. The marks and bruises on her body were all proof, she didn't want anyone to look at them ever again... And yet, how could she say that to Jocelyn... She just wanted to be alone.

---

The moment Mara opened her mouth Arlann was turning at her with a glare, in absolutely no mood for anything and especially not Mara's pessimism. She didn't bark back immediately though, there was no quick jumping in to defend her actions, which should have given Mara a good clue that her 'good intentions' weren't being received well at all by her wife. In fact, each word seemed to make Arlann's stance become a bit more rigid as she stared at Mara. "Enough" it was soft but firm and she waved her hand to cut Mara off from saying anything else. "I tell you that Michelle is like a daughter to me at this point and you have the fucking audacity to rebuke me when I want to help her? Mara... I think you need to consider whether or not this is where you want to take a stand with me and say no." There was a hint of threat in her voice, and usually she would never do that with Mara, but she didn't stop and made it clear that Mara wouldn't be let off easy if she told Arlann 'no' flat out. "Now, if you want to get your head out of your ass long enough to realize I'll be doing this with or without your permission or your precious lab, maybe I can explain why none of the shit you're saying matters to me... Oh that's right, mages don't give a fuck if your little experiments and radiation can do something, we don't play by your stupid rules."

Purple energy had started swirling around Arlann's right fist as she lifted all of the furniture in the room a few inches off the ground before lowering it. "I'll say this again... This time without even making a promise to our daughter... I will fix this, and I will kill whatever cur decided to touch Michelle... Help me if you wish, stay the hell out of my way if you won't." Arlann huffed and turned around, walking towards Michelle's room with the intention to change her sheets, no doubt some of the scent from the disgusting male on them now and there was no point in showering if it would still be there. She also had to set out new clothes, get stuff to bandage the bite mark just so Michelle wouldn't have to see it if she looked in a mirror, and then go make some food so neither of the girls passed out from not eating. Silly pups... And big, stupid stubborn ass wife. Right before she went into Michelle's room she turned around and looked at Mara one more time, a small huff escaping as she realized how pissed her significant other probably was at that moment, and quickly swallowed her own angry pride. "Did you ever consider the fact that us mages never tried to help with any of this because we hated being treated like damn slaves? Don't give up on Michelle before we even try... Because I really can't do it alone." She turned after that and walked into Michelle's room, hurrying to prepare things before the girl finished bathing.

“Everything is not ruined!” Jocelyn insisted, probably a little louder than necessary. She didn’t want things to be ruined, she didn’t want anything to change, she didn’t want Michelle to look at her like that… All she wanted was to hold her lover under the cleansing shower water that would hopefully mute the strange scent that was coming off of her, to just feel the familiarness of Michelle’s body pressed against hers and have that be enough… and to kiss Michelle softly until her lover didn’t hurt anymore… But that wasn’t going to happen. She could look at Michelle and know that nothing was going to be normal, maybe never, maybe not for a long time…she didn’t know.

“That mark is never going to change how important you are to me…” Jocelyn said quietly as she moved away, Michelle didn’t want to be seen by or touched by her, she could tell. So she slipped out the door to leave Michelle alone like she thought the other girl wanted. When she came out into the hallway, she caught her mothers arguing, about what, she didn’t know or care. She just went to her room and threw herself onto her bed so that she could wish that this day had never happened.

-----

“You can want to help her all you want. You can –try- to help her all you want too. But I’m not going to stand here idly by while you make hollow promises to the girls.” Mara bristled and stood up a little straighter, her hands balling into fists as her wife decided that now was the time to be an infuriatingly idealistic, stubborn bitch. Yes, magic existed. No, Mara couldn’t explain how it worked – she wasn’t a goddamn physicist. But she understood the nature of the Lyssavirus and was pretty damn certain that Arlann wouldn’t be able to just zap the problem away with a spell. This was about science! Not magical mumbo jumbo!

Usually Mara would just raise her hands in an aggravated signal of surrender and storm off to her home office whenever Arlann made her angry…which happened at least once a week. Mara was used to her wishes being obeyed, so when Arlann refused to follow her or even attempt to see reason, the wolf got pissed off. But rather than turn tail and hide in her safe place so that she could calm down, she stood her ground today. Her aggression towards Arlann was a mark of her rage towards the whole situation right now. Feelings of helplessness always made Mara act more aggressive than anything else. Maybe Arlann could sense that, maybe her wife knew that Mara wasn’t really mad at her, she was just mad at her own inability to protect her family, because Arlann swallowed her pride long enough to plead for her to not give up, to just try… Mara could do that, even if she didn’t think it would work, she could try. And so while Arlann went to go change the sheets in Michelle’s room and get dinner started, Mara made a few phone calls: any Lykos lab technician who wanted to get paid double time could stay late tonight and clear out the west lab so that Arlann had a space to work. Then she called her lab supervisors, offering a five thousand dollar bonus if they could get a crew of mages and werewolf techs who sympathized with mages together to start a new project in the morning, a project that would be managed by Arlann.

----
It was difficult to convince the girls to come eat the yummy food that Arlann had made, but after making it clear that Mara wasn’t about to accept ‘no’ for an answer, everyone had finally found a seat around the dinner table. Usually family dinners weren’t so painfully silent and awkward…but that didn’t matter to Mara. It wasn’t about the dinner so much as it was about what it represented: they were still a family, things were different but life was still going to go on and it was important that they stay united while it did.

When there was a knock at the door, Mara frowned. The only people allowed up without permission were close family friends and high ranking Lykos employees. Figuring it was probably the latter put her in a shitty mood as she excused herself from the table and headed towards the door. It was probably one of her lab supervisors come to tell her in person that something awful had happened in the move. But when she opened the door, what greeted her was not the familiar face of one of her employees, but rather, the smug, cocky face of some punk ass kid.

“Good evening. I believe you have something that belongs to me. I have come to collect my mate.”

Mara’s eyes narrowed and she threw a mean right hook to stun the intruder while she shifted. Her wolf was thinner and a hell of a lot greyer than she had been in her hayday…but a Maori wolf was still plenty dangerous, even an aging one. Her left hand darted out to wrap around the male’s throat and she pushed forward, slamming him into the wall across the hallway. “How dare you come into my territory and demand anything!”

“She is mine!” Erik tried not to panic as he felt pressure against his throat because he knew that he was within his rights. Michelle was his mate. Arranged matings were still legal. Even Mara Marrok had to abide by the laws set down by the Council. “Michael promised her to me!”

“He cannot promise someone he has cast out. The stray is mine. Michelle belongs to –my- pack and I do not take kindly to pieces of shit who forcibly mate with members of my clan.”

“Shoot her!” Erik gave a strangled cry.

Mara had been so focused on this poor excuse for a wolf that she had not noticed that the hallway was full of armed guards. Her ears twitched at the sound of guns being cocked. There were worse ways to die she supposed, to go out protecting her daughter, just as her parents had, didn’t seem so bad as she tightened her grip around Erik’s throat. “Shoot me and I will use my last breath to snuff out his!” That seemed to give the guards pause. Mara already had a sense that these men followed Erik because they were paid to, not because they had some special allegiance to him. And of course if Erik died, then they would not be getting paid.

Michelle felt guilty, and a bit conflicted, about having Jocelyn leave. Truthfully she wanted her girlfriend next to her, holding her and reassuring her, but she just didn't want Jocelyn to see her in the state she was in or smell the bastard on her. She wanted Jocelyn to wait and only see her when she was back to normal... Even if some things were never going to return to the way they were. Still, as much as she hated the idea of being seen, the comfort given to her by Jocelyn was incredible, especially those last few words. Michelle found herself weakly smiling as Jocelyn left, the sadness in her smile unmistakable but she had still smiled. She was important to Jocelyn. A day ago those words would have sent Michelle pouncing on her, grinning from ear to ear like an idiot... They would have been the closest thing to 'I love you' to come out of her girlfriend's mouth. Now, as genuine and heartfelt as they were, Michelle could only feel bittersweet. She loved Jocelyn more than anything, but would love be enough to override the unfair mark that had been left on her neck? It was stressed to all wolves how important it was, how permanent and final being marked was, so for Michelle it felt hopeless, even if Arlann had promised to fix it and Jocelyn said it wasn't going to change how important she was...

---

Dinner was an awkward mess, but Arlann wasn't in as bad a mood as everyone else, she was of the belief that she could fix it. With Mara's help she would have a place to experiment, she would pull in every talented mage she could find and use her own expertise to do whatever she could. She may not be a chemist but when it came to powerful magic there wasn't a single person as talented as her, not in the current generation. Besides, she couldn't have everyone moping and playing with their food, and with Mara being the strict 'we're in this together' parent, she made an attempt to be the smiling and comforting parent. "Come on girls, eat." She smiled, reaching over and holding her wife's hand, a soft, "I love you" escaping her lips as she did her best to show her appreciation that Mara was being helpful. Not that she expected less, Mara was caring deep down and great in a crisis, she was just a hardass so it was hard to see how amazing she was most of the time.

A knock at the door didn't disturb Arlann so she remained seated, only until she noticed something. Even before Mara's angry voice came from the door, Michelle had stiffened up and a look of fear flashed across her face. The poor girl was shaking and her fork dropped down onto the table. The usually tough and fiery Michelle was looking down, trying to keep herself together and Arlann instantly connected the dots, her anger soaring. "Jocelyn... Stay here." Her voice was firm, furious, and scary. She didn't even run, but instead slowly stood from her seat and walked towards the door, a flicker of purple slowly spreading across her hands. The closer she got to the door the more aggressive her power became, going from a flicker to a flame encompassing her entire hand. During the moment of hesitation by the guards Arlann had appeared beside Mara, her face twisted in rage. "So you're the piece of shit that touched her." Her voice was low, and the moment she spoke the guards went on even higher alert, she was a mage!

Arlann slowly turned to the guards and let out a noise of contempt, "Back." With a flick of her hands the entire floor shook slightly and she sent the entire group of them flying backwards, "Those can stay." Another flick and the weapons were ripped out of their hands, dropping to the ground as the guards continued to sail backwards before slamming in to the floor several feet further. "Guess I shouldn't be surprised you're a fucking idiot... Barging into my wife's territory and my home... Touching a girl that's like a daughter to us... Demanding we hand her over... As if you have the fucking power to demand anything!" For the first time she raised her voice, another flick of her wrist sending the shitty bodyguards flying back further, slamming them into the elevator door at the end of the hall.

"Do you know who I am?" She then turned her attention to Erik, eyes narrowed angrily. His face had already drained of color and he was shaking in Mara's grasp. "J-Just some stupid bitch mage!" he cried out, trying to act tough before looking back at Mara, barely paying Arlann and her display of power any mind, "The council will make you give her to me!" Arlann lost it further, snapping her finger for effect as her energy wrapped around his head and forced him to look at her, not gently at all. "When you go to the council and you ask them to go against Mara Marrok, remind them that her wife Arlann has a temper, and be sure to also remind them that mages grow in power as they age... And to think back to what I could do the last time they pissed me off." A grin had spread across her face but it changed to a sneer, using a little magic she had used on Michael back in the day, and the turning to go back inside, leaving Mara to finish dealing with the piece of shit... Fearing she would kill him and that in this very specific instance, Mara would be the more level-headed of them.

Jocelyn didn’t want to stay here as her mother said, especially not after she heard the words ‘Shoot her!’ and the soft click of guns being cocked. She grabbed Michelle by the hand, her whole body ready to leap up from the table and drag her girlfriend to the secret passage in Mara’s office (because off the balcony and down the fire escape was too conspicuous for Mara Marrok). After Jocelyn had been born, Mara had had a passage created that ran down the wall, all the way to the bottom floor. It was scary as hell to climb down the ladders in total darkness, but Jocelyn had done it so many times in her crazy mother’s drills that she wasn’t too terrified of falling anymore.

“I won’t let him take you, Michelle.” Jocelyn gave her lover’s hand a soft squeeze as she heard bodies thudding, Arlann must have taken care of the people who were going to shoot Mara. They could hear the voices drifting in from the hallway, mostly Mara’s booming wolf’s growl. Apparently Mara wasn’t going to let anyone take Michelle away either.

-----

While the guards debated on whether or not shooting her would bring an end to their meal ticket, Arlann had appeared beside her. The mage made the decision for them, flinging them away and removing their weapons with just a few flicks of her wrist. Had Mara not been so pissed off that there was an intruder so close to her family’s home, she probably would have smiled…Arlann was pretty sexy when she was being a badass mage. She loved her mate, loved that she didn’t have to do the hard stuff alone…and that she didn’t have to die today.

When Arlann spoke her piece and left her alone with the male once more, Mara turned back into the big bad wolf, roaring loudly to help inspire fear into the hearts of Erik and his guards. “If I see any of you idiots here again, I will personally skin the lot of you alive and then give whatever is left of you to my mate to practice her magic on.” Mara growled loudly and then threw Erik away, back towards the elevator and his men. She was tempted to kill him now, to put an end to his shameful display, but she was afraid for the repercussions of such an act. The last thing she needed was the boy’s family demanding justice and coming after Jocelyn as retribution. “You may cry to the Council if you wish. But if I hear that you are anywhere near my territory, my family, or my pack before the meeting of the Council, I will kill you and then ruin all of your families. Michelle belongs to –me- and –my- pack until the Council decides otherwise.” With that said, and the males not moving fast enough for Mara’s liking, the wolf began to move forward, hair bristling, teeth bared, ears back, snarling and prowling forward until the intruders hastened to leave, crowded into the elevator, and then headed out of her sight.

With a sigh, she shifted back, lamenting the loss of yet another one of her favorite pairs of pajama pants. “Great, now we have to go to fucking Germany.” Mara grumbled as she stepped back into the apartment and headed towards the bedroom so that she could remove her tatters of clothing and change again. She had JUST taken off time from work to be with Arlann, had given up an entire one of her research labs, setting her last project back who the fuck knew how long, and now she was going to have to take time off AGAIN in order to go fly to Germany and meet with a bunch of decrepit wolves in order to resolve a matter where she was so clearly the one in the right. Guh, she’d never have her nanobots ready for production by the end of this year! All she wanted to do was to cure the werewolf allergy to silver and invent a bunch of lucrative tech that could be sold to other companies along the way to doing so, was that so much to ask!?!?!

“And Uncle Rangi is not going to be pleased that you’re causing another incident.” Mara attempted a little bit of humor as she passed by Arlann. Even though her Uncle approved of her marriage to the mage, he did wish that Arlann would use her magic around werewolves a little less. Not all packs were as accepting as the Marroks.

When Mara came back into the table Arlann was smiling over at her girls, a confident expression on her face. "Don't worry, nobody is taking anyone away, not while your mother and I are here." She said that last bit more to Jocelyn, but she kept smiling as she looked towards Michelle. Mara may more thing of the young stray as part of the pack and not a second daughter, but Arlann didn't have the same concept of a pack, even if she had picked a lot up being with Mara. Still, as calm as Arlann seemed on the surface she was still absolutely furious. That boy didn't know what he was doing trying to make demands of them... Even the most powerful alphas wouldn't go into Mara's territory with demands, much less some wet behind the ears little bitch like Erik. Hell, more than that, people didn't fuck with her! Mara really was scary and powerful and respected, but a lot of wolves feared her more. It was mainly because magic to them was fearsome and mysterious, but Arlann's lack of regard for their rules was another. Mara, as powerful and aggressive as she was, would usually be mindful of werewolf law and custom, Arlann was not.

"Germany? That should be fun!" Arlann was much more enthusiastic than Mara, seeing it as more of a vacation than them being in trouble. "Maybe we should take everyone... I bet little Sammie would be adorable in lederhosen!" Her obsession for Sammie really hadn't changed much over the years. Aside from her wife Sammie was Arlann's most adorable little thing, constantly being smothered with attention and little presents. It was strange, and at first Mara hadn't been so happy with it, but over time it became clear she wasn't going to change. She loved Mara more than anything else, but Sammie was her adorable little bun bun. After a moment of laughing a being silly she did come back around to being serious though, mainly because of Mara's look, it was subtle but she didn't think it was funny that they had to go to Germany... Tight ass.

"Uncle Rangi, as much as I like him, can kiss my ass. I've been very good for years. Years! But some little snot nosed brat hurts someone I care about, comes to my home, threatens my wife and family, and someone is going to rebuke me for doing something? I'd like to see who has the fucking courage to do so." She snorted, turning her head back to her plate and starting to eat, looking across at Michelle as she began to slowly settle back in to her meal. "You okay dear?" Hearing something directed at her Michelle finally snapped back to it, looking up slowly and nodding her head like a meek child, a trait that would never have been put together with Michelle previously. "Fine." She managed to say, looking at everyone around the table and giving a weak smile. "Thank you." It was all she said before beginning to eat, though the one hand that had been grabbed by Jocelyn was squeezing down, clearly not wanting to let go.

“Yeah, it’s super fun to sit on a 8 hour nonstop flight to Frankfurt so that we can get crammed into a train for another hour and a half. And you’re not sticking my assistant in lederhosen! This is serious.” Mara growled, muttering to herself as she went to her bedroom and changed into another shirt and pajama pants. Every time that Mara had gone to the Council, it had been a pain in the ass! After her parents had died, she had been too young to be a pack leader and had had to go to Germany just to hear that news. And then when she had finally come of age and taken her position as the CEO of Lykos, she had had to go yelled at by the council yet again because her activities were ‘not befitting of an Alpha’. Ugh…and then her marriage to a mage, yet another thing that they were not happy with… Well, let them not be happy. Because one day, Mara would be old, and one day, she would sit on that fucking Council and bring some actual change to the outdated laws and customs of werewolves.

“Yes, very good, like last year when you go into it with a Chaumont because they mistook you for a servant.” This sarcastic prompted a little snicker from Jocelyn who remembered that incident quite well and evidently found it funny. “-Not- funny.” Mara chided her daughter as she sat down back at the table.

----

The next day, Jocelyn was forced to go to school, Arlann left early to get started in her new lab, and Mara, well, Mara took it upon herself to be the responsible one who would take Michelle to the doctor. “I know you don’t want to go…but there are certain…consequences that must be avoided.” Mara tried to put the prospects of STDs and pregnancy as delicately as possible. There were treatments available, Mara would gladly pay for the girl to go on a pill cocktail to prevent STDs from taking to her, and she would pay for whatever treatment Michelle wanted to deal with a possible pregnancy.

----

“She did WHAT?!” Later in the week, Mara received a call from the principal. Jocelyn had gotten into a fight with some dumb bitch who had said something about Michelle. Her daughter should know better! You don’t fight people in public where there are many eyewitnesses who will attest to what you have done! “Suspended?! Don’t you think that’s a little extreme? I mean, wolves will be wolves…” As the principal recounted the list of injuries to the other girl, Mara felt proud that her daughter had taken matters into her own hands…but was quite disappointed that she had been caught doing so. “Alright, I see… I’ll come down right now to come get her.”

Arlann pouted when both Mara and Jocelyn decided to make fun of her but she didn't agree with them on either point. "First of all, Jocelyn... Don't think you're too old for me to teach you a lesson!" She joked, glaring at her with a small smile, "I'm so good it's ridiculous. Got into it doesn't mean much, because back in the day when I was making my claim on your beautiful mother I almost brought down an entire building in a rage. So yeah, I've been good!" She then turned to Mara with a glare, "And there is no way in hell you're going to use the council meeting as a reason to be a damn grouch, or stop me from putting Sammie in some lederhosen, and probably a bunch of other cute things while you do serious things. Unless you want me so bored I come to the damn meeting with you? I don't mind after all, I would love to tell them what I think, but that's up to you." She shrugged, but her mood was quite good. She had vented a bit, she had her family all at the table, and best of all images of Sammie in cute outfits all shy was too adorable.

---

After that day everything changed. Michelle slowly showed some signs of getting better and Arlann started spending very long days in a lab. At first it felt hopeless but she narrowed the staff to a team she had faith in. Aside from the techs Mara gave her she had herself, a mage who was also a chemist, and a few other mages with different knowledge bases and magical specialties. After spending a few days learning the ins and outs of the stupid wolf virus crap she had a clear understanding of what had to be done... And it was a daunting task. Change on a molecular level was difficult, even her magical cock growing potion had taken her endless nights and that was a temporary addition, not a permanent reversal. Still, every night she tried her best to come home smiling and reassuring the two girls, only to collapse in Mara's arms when they were in private. It was difficult, almost impossibly so, and progress wasn't going to come quickly, if at all. Though... Whether it would really help or not, Arlann had already asked Mara to get her some blood from Michael and his bitch wife, as reference for what they needed to work back to.

---

Michelle didn't go to school immediately, needing some time to adjust enough not to jump whenever someone came near her. Plus there was the doctors visit... With Mara. They had never been close, not like Michelle had become with Arlann, but it had become clear in the few days since it happened that Mara cared for her. It would have been happy any other time but for Michelle it was all awful, especially when the issues of possible STD's and pregnancy came. Luckily neither of those were an issue, though she was given some stuff for tearing and anti-depressants. In the end it had been a whole bunch of awkward for some prescription cream and happy pills... And Michelle wasn't excited about any of it. It could have been worse though and how it was she could only be thankful, otherwise she would have broken down. It was one thing to be robbed of her freedom, but the idea of a child, it turned her stomach to the point of almost throwing up.

Only... Michelle felt like everything was wrong. She loved these people that comforted her, Jocelyn, Mara, Arlann, they were amazing. Yet it wasn't enough, Michelle felt lost. Every day she found herself feeling worse and worse, unable to cope with it and slowly contemplating things she had barely escaped from before... And often running her thumb over the scars on her wrist. Usually she covered it with a watch or wrist band, but lately she couldn't stop thinking about it, and being alone so often made it worse. Everyone else was working and Michelle was the one staying at home. She could have gone to school but even that sounded horrid, and slowly she began to grow weary. That was what led her to showing up at Mara's office, not knowing why until she knocked on Mara's door. After getting a response she walked in, nervously standing in front of the wolf, her eyes cast towards the ground. "Mara..." She spoke softly, just waiting for the wolf to give her the opportunity and ask what she had come for. Only then did she manage to look up, her voice choking slightly, finding it difficult to say the words she needed to say. "I need to leave."

A moment of silence passed before she started to spill everything she had been feeling. "I'm so thankful for all of you and I love your daughter, but I can't be here for awhile. The way she looks at me... How other people look at me... This trapped feeling. I just need some time. I wanted to ask you if I could get a loan or something... I would pay it back!" She stopped, her voice being forcefully restrained before she kept going, and after a moment she spoke again, "I don't know what else to do..."

“A-Alpha Mara? Mi-Michelle is here to s-see you.” Her assistant’s voice came over the intercom as Mara hurried to get an e-mail wrapped up so that she could go down to the school, deal with the principal, and take Jocelyn home. She was tempted to just make Arlann go do it, usually it was the type of thing her wife would do… but her mage lover had been working late nights and was extra cranky. “Enter” Mara called when Michelle knocked. She was surprised to see the young wolf here, but motioned for her to have a seat across from her anyways.

Business Mara was much different from home Mara, maybe it was just the change of location…maybe it was being distanced from her mate and her child. So she listened to Michelle, quiet and without passing judgment until after a moment of careful thought. “I am sorry to hear you wish to leave.” The words were automatic, words that often feel from the lips of a woman who had managed a large company for over twenty years. But she managed something a little more heartfelt after a moment, “I…had a very difficult time adjusting after my parents were murdered. I understand the feeling you have, the desire to leave everything behind in the hopes of healing and being able to move forward again.”

“As far as a loan goes…” Mara paused for a moment, looking hard at Michelle, as though she were trying to discern whether or not the girl was a good investment. Mara Marrok didn’t throw her money at losing bets. “You will have to meet a series of conditions in order to earn and maintain the loan. First off you will have to see a counselor, at least twice a week, if you start to feel better, then we can cut back on how often you receive therapy. Next, you will need to meet with a tutor of my choosing everyday and maintain a grade point average of 3.5 or better.” Mara hesitated for the briefest of seconds, looking a little torn as she spoke the last condition. “Lastly, you will spend your time with my uncle’s pack in New Zealand, the Wuruhi. The countryside is beautiful, there aren’t a lot of distractions…and Rangi and Kura already have experience dealing with a damaged teenage girl.” The old wolf smiled a bit at the last part. If it hadn’t been for her aunt and uncle, Mara never would have healed after her parents’ deaths. If anyone could help heal Michelle, Rangi could.

"Are you sure you wish to leave though? Jocelyn will miss you..." Her daughter's happiness as one of the most important things to Mara. She knew that Michelle leaving would tear the poor girl to pieces. She was already trying so, so hard to pretend that nothing had changed. But of course everything was different, even Mara could see that Jocelyn was afraid of upsetting Michelle, not knowing how to touch, treat, or talk to the girl anymore; Jocelyn treated her like a delicate piece of glass.

Michelle tried not to show discomfort on her face as the list of demands made their way to her ears, but it was difficult. Michelle had a hard time even thinking about the things that happened to her and all of the issues she needed to deal with... The desires to cut herself again... Saying those things aloud seemed like the worst possible outcome. She didn't have a right to decline though, Michelle was well aware of her inability to take care of herself and the financial burden of independence was not one she could manage. She also didn't want to cut ties completely. To her Jocelyn and her parents were family, the loan mean she would still be a part of it in an odd way. The only real issue came when Mara decided where it was she would be going. Michelle wasn't sure how comfortable she would be around other people, but it didn't take her long to realize it wouldn't get much better than the Wuruhi tribe. After all, being out in the countryside within a small tribe away from everything... It eliminated a lot of her current fears, and seeing as Mara knew the people she could feel at ease around them, it would all be a relief to the jumpy teen.

Even with Jocelyn to worry about Michelle knew she had to go, things had changed. "As it is things won't last long anyways... I can feel the change in the way Jocelyn looks at me and acts around me... And I currently don't have the confidence to do anything about it." She paused and sighed deeply, a pained expression on her face. She loved Jocelyn, loved her, and it was too late for those words to fix everything. All she could do was try and get herself together and hope Jocelyn was still her's when she returned. It was unfair, especially with Michelle not knowing how long her recovery would take, but she couldn't think of anything else, she needed to get away. "So yes, I'm sure. I will see the counselor, I will do the tutoring, and I will stay with your uncle's pack... Just... Please don't tell Jocelyn or Arlann about any of this, I'm not sure they would let me go." Michelle's voice wasn't quiet but it lacked energy and she could only speak with a dry voice. The only bit of life was when she was asking Mara to be silent, a subtle desperation in her tone. She knew if Jocelyn found out it would become impossible to go. Jocelyn would be convincing and sweet and make her stay, and then eventually things would crumble and become impossible to fix. She needed to get away before that and give them both time to come to terms... And pray that her girlfriend didn't decide to move on.

---

After getting the money from Mara, Michelle spent the rest of the day normally. She went back home, spoke with Jocelyn and Arlann, ate dinner, and eventually went to sleep. Only, she woke up earlier than anyone else and packed her things, just a single suitcase full of essentials and a backpack with all of her money and prized possessions... And a picture of Jocelyn. Before anyone could wake up she had left, only a two page note left behind, giving vague details on why and finally a personal note for all of them. She told Arlann that she wished she had been born her daughter and that she had made her feel truly loved, she told Mara that despite their differences that she respected her and was thankful for everything, and she left a particularly long section for Jocelyn. She told Jocelyn to stop fighting, to work hard, and a few other intimate things, and then at the end left three words she had found impossible to give voice to... 'I love you'. That was it, she said what she needed to, and sitting next to the note was her phone, she was gone.

Mara frowned a little at the request that she not tell Jocelyn or Arlann about what had happened. While she didn't like the term, she knew that she had to give Michelle something in order for the conditions of the loan to appear fair. "Alright, I will be discreet. Speak to my assistant and she will set you up with a flight and an account for the funds to be transferred to." Mara stood up and crossed the room, offering her hand to Michelle to shake in order to seal the deal. "Now if you will excuse me...I need to pick up my newly suspended daughter from school. She had enough sense to beat up the other girl so bad that no one will dare say anything about you again...though I wish she had thought to do it somewhere where there weren't so many witnesses." Her lip twitched into a bit of a smile, the old wolf proud of her Jocey for standing up for herself and the person she loved...though she did still wish that Jocelyn had chosen someone other than a stray that she had dragged into her home to be in love with. Michelle had a lot of potential, even Mara could see that...but potential didn't mean anything unless it turned into something good.

----

Maybe it was a good thing that she was suspended, because Jocelyn spent the rest of her suspension absolutely miserable. She had cried like a foolish little girl after reading the letter Michelle had left behind, right infront of her parents. Then had locked herself up in her room and refused to eat or come out at all for the first three days. Eventually Mara had gotten tired of her moping, had dragged her out of the room and tossed her into a running shower, clothes and all. "I am sick and tired of you acting like someone has died!" The old wolf had barked back as Jocelyn screamed that she hated her. It wasn't the first time that she had said such a thing to her unsympathetic mother, and Mara did exactly the same thing she had did the first time Jocelyn had said it: give zero fucks. "You are going to wash off that stench of defeat and then you are going to get your ass to the dinner table where your mother has made you a very lovely meal."

And Jocelyn did exactly what her mother said, because even though she hated that Mara seemed to have no feelings, the old wolf had her best interests in mind.

-----

Warm lips and a strong, familiar body pressed to hers and Jocelyn woke up. In the darkness of the room she could make out the features of Michelle, hazy in the darkness but most definitely her lover's. "Michelle!" She couldn't stop the tears of joy from falling as she wrapped her arms around her lover, drawing her in close, holding her tight. Again their lips pressed together in a deep, passionate kiss. Michelle tried to move down her body but Jocelyn clung to her tighter, not wishing to give up this connection. She ground her hips upward though until her lover took the hint and moved her hands down the Alpha's body and then between her legs... All the while Jocelyn kissed her fiercely, refusing to give up her lips until her lungs burned and ached for air...

"Huhhh!" Jocelyn gasped for air as she woke up, face down in her pillow. Her cheeks were wet from tears and her hand was wedged between her dripping wet slit and the mattress. She became acutely aware that she was alone in her room, that it had all been a dream, and that just made a few fresh tears well up in her eyes. A month, a month had passed and she still was without her heart's mate. A wave of misery washed over her and she forced herself to remove her hand and push up off the bed. Then she headed off towards the bathroom so she could shower. The sun wasn't even up yet but she knew that she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. May as well get ready for school and study in the mean time.

Leaving had not been easy for Michelle, but the month away had convinced her that it had been the right decision. Since leaving almost everything about Michelle had changed. It had been hard at first with such unfamiliar scenery and people, but it hadn't taken long for the benefits to outweigh the negatives... Well, except for how badly she missed Jocelyn, that wasn't made up for no matter how hard she tried. Still, Michelle was convinced that sticking around would have only served to weaken their relationship, especially with how Jocelyn had been looking at her. They needed the time apart. After a month Michelle had regained much of her confidence, returning to something similar to who she had been before, with a few rather interesting changes. She was still a bit arrogant, but now it was due to confidence and not bravado. She was a smart ass, but Rangi had quickly made it clear she could only get away with it at appropriate times. Then there was the fact that Michelle and her wolf had been further merged, she was much more in touch and synced with the primal side of herself than she ever had been before. Those changes could hardly be described, but overall she had begun to rely more on herself and act in accordance to her desires. Michelle 2.0 hadn't changed in any great ways but it was noticeable regardless. Add to that the therapy and freedom of private tutoring and she had transformed.

---

7741398972_856a37ae64.jpg

Blind... Date? Molly still hadn't digested what her dad had said to her that morning, but after repeating it in her head so many times at least she had the blind date part down. The why was lost on her. Molly was still in high school and her parents had never shown any desire to pressure her into anything, and yet now she was being pushed towards some dumb ass date with a girl she only knew through the grape vine. Seriously, even the things she heard about Jocelyn made her less than thrilled to comply. Not that she sounded like a bad person, in fact she sounded great, but everyone knew about her and Michelle and all of that horrid mess. Not to mention, Molly didn't want to go on a fucking date! She would much rather spend her free time relaxing at home and hiding away from the world, because when she wasn't at school or at the firehouse she was isolating herself in a dark room with a drink and some form of entertainment, from games to porn it was all fair game.

"Ugh" Molly let out an audible grunt, hefting her backpack and looking around the school hallway. None of these people really knew her, her friends being quite limited with Jade's quiet nature and Jackson's slightly intimidating aura being passed down in unison. Not that she minded, she was the solitary sort, but the young wolf couldn't help feeling a bit irked by having to do some stupid blind date. It was being masqueraded as a type of practice with none of the usual requirements, but it was hard to miss the formality of it all, which reeked with outdated werewolf ridiculousness. This was the reason she chose to hide herself away, avoiding even Parekura, which had pissed both of her parents off, but with good reason! Werewolves were fucking annoying! Nosy bastards... Her parents weren't so young when they got together, why was she being thrown into something. Yeah... Internal bitching for an entire day, it was her specialty and it was happening!

Rangi had noticed the struggle that Michelle had with her wolf as soon as the young girl had gotten off the plane: the two pieces of her body and soul were not in line. So after a few days of letting the wolf get acclimated her surroundings and settled into her new life in the small family hut, he had started taking her on long hikes with the other young ones. The trips often called for them to shift in order to hunt and truly immerse themselves in the wild, things that would help Michelle mend the bond between herself and her wolf.

----

“What’s your problem? Yoouuu get to go out with a hot girl tonight!” Arianna threw a light punch into her fraternal twin’s shoulder, a playful ‘don’t beat me into a bloody pulp’ grin plastered to her face. While Molly had inherited the fighter’s body and all the brooding, killer genes from their parents, Ari had managed to get the Sandalio ass and tits and her mother’s dazzling smile and bright green eyes. While Molly may be a lone wolf like their mother, Ari was more like their father: charming and a natural born leader…and insanely jealous and liable to tear someone’s limbs off if they messed with her family.

“It’s just for practice Mols…it’s really not so bad.” Arianna usually could tell what her twin was thinking, especially when she was being so sulky. And going on a blind date was nothing to be all pouty about! She had gone on a few already, just for practice. None of the boys she had gone out with had really been her type, and her last date had been a female because her father wanted to ‘just check’. While she had had more fun on the girl date than any of the other nervous boys she had been out with, there hadn’t been any sparks after their chaste kiss goodnight. It was normal, her mother had said. The important part was to walk away knowing that she didn’t have to sleep with anyone, that there were always options and there was lots of time, she didn’t have to rush. Having suitors stop by was actually a relief. “Just think, free food!”

-----

“I don’t want to go on a date.” Jocelyn grumbled as her mother stood behind her, arms crossed and supervising her getting ready in the mirror. Mara knew that she’d probably be in bed still if she weren’t here to nag. Or she would have just shown up in jeans and a t-shirt without bothering to do her hair and makeup.

“I don’t care. I’m tired of seeing you mope around the house. It’s been three months almost!” Mara sighed exasperatedly. She loved her daughter, and she hoped that Michelle would come home soon, but she couldn’t stand to see Jocelyn like this anymore. “I am not asking you to marry this girl, in fact, it may be for the best that you don’t.” Mara knew that Arlann was less than thrilled that she had set up Jocelyn with the kid of one of her exs. “But…a date might be good for you. Do you think your mother was a whiney mopey loser when she came back into my life? No. She was a stubborn pain in my ass. If Michelle ever comes back, I guarantee that she isn’t going to be love with a pouty, sullen, Jocelyn Marrok.”

----
After seeing Jocelyn off with her date, Mara decided she may as well notify Michelle of this new development. Plus, she had wanted to send the girl a note about when the Council meeting would be. So while Jocelyn was away and Arlann worked yet another long night, Mara wrote Michelle a letter and made a little care package for her. While Mara Marrok wasn’t the sentimental sort (she really was, just wouldn’t admit it), she knew what people needed. Michelle had probably been away long enough that she could use a little reminder of home. So Mara made a box full of her favorite junk food that she probably wasn’t getting out by the Wuruhi tribe and tossed in a few pictures of Jocelyn and the family, making sure to include the prom ones where Jocelyn had gone out with a bunch of the family friends, including Alice and her girlfriend Syri.

Molly turned to glare at her sister. Arianna was always so damn cheerful it was annoying, add to that the fact that her sister seemed to think everything she enjoyed Molly would enjoy and it was down right fucking irritating. No, it was entirely her being so cheery, that was worse than anything else. It made Molly want to grab her mouth and keep it shut just so she wouldn't have to listen to the excitement as her twin tried to convince her it was going to be amazing. "Oh my god, shut up!" She cried, finally breaking down and waving her hands in front of Arianna's face. No matter how mad she got she really couldn't do anything to her sister, even if most people would have just gotten a head knock and an evil look. "Between you and dad..." She just scoffed, then sighed, and finally gave Arianna one last glare. "My problem is that I barely know Jocelyn and even then I'm aware that she has someone already." She growled, not liking the idea of a date to begin with, even a practice one, and even less thrilled about going out with someone who had no interest in her either. Really she should have seen it as a relief, knowing the date wouldn't go anywhere, but her pride would rather ignore the fact that she didn't get any suitors instead of going on what almost felt like a pity date.

"Fucking dad... Nosy!" She grunted, realizing more and more how she was like her mother. Jade had always had the same problem with suitors, but her plight was being seen as damaged, Molly's was personality and sister problems. On one hand her abrasive attitude and habit of attempting to reject or hide from bothersome things made it difficult for anyone even slightly interested in her, and then there was Arianna. Arianna was the beautiful one of them, the better body, always cheerful and smiling, charismatic in a bright and open way, and they were the same age. That fact alone always had families leaning towards her sister, which Molly didn't mind but was painfully aware of. Who would want the silent, intimidating, flat-chested sister if they had a choice? With a sigh she finally pinched the bridge of her nose and decided to leave it be, there was no changing it at that point anyways.

---

When the time for the date finally rolled around, Molly was more miserable than ever. There had been way too much participation from outsiders. In fact, her entire outfit had been rejected and re-selected by her family, which meant she was being forced to wear a damn cocktail dress and put on makeup. Mostly she hated the dress, and how obvious her flat fucking chest was in one. She looked so down, defeated by her twin and their parents. At that moment she really did want to murder all of them for poking their nose in where she didn't want it! Yet there was nothing she could do, she was like a damn puppet for them to dress up and send out, even getting a bunch of advice and pointers from her father and sister. Only Jade watched on with a bit of sympathy, but by the end the only thing she actually signed was for Molly to have a fun time, to not feel pressured into doing anything, and to behave herself. Not much help at all... And considering what she had heard about Jocelyn she had a feeling the constant reminder that nothing needed to happen was directed towards her, as if she was some beast that would pin a girl down... Maybe she would... But how would they know!? She had never brought any of the girls she knew around the house, never ever! She wouldn't dare...

---

In the past few months Michelle had changed even more than she had before. With her confidence back she began to partake in the trials and customs of the tribe, not only furthering the bond between herself and her inner wolf, but finally coming to terms with what had happened. Confidence and time away were one thing, but upon controlling and bonding with her wolf she began to shed the burden inflicted on her by the forced mating, she began to get past it. There was no easy way, it affected her entire life, but she was beginning to feel comfortable with that fact, looking forward to moving on and not letting it stop her from living... And from being with Jocelyn. Never had Michelle forgotten her girlfriend, her true love. Jocelyn was everything to her. In the most difficult trials she always thought back to her girlfriend, and it was particularly true of the current one. Without anything else they had dropped her deep in the forest, no supplies to speak of and no radio... She would have to rely on her wolf to survive and make it back herself. The young wolf, previously spoiled and without real hardship, had her entire life changed not once but twice. It had started with Erik defiling her, crushing her spirit, and led to the her now, the wolf confident enough to undertake the survival trail and prove to herself that she was not helpless and could do anything... That nothing was too difficult.

“Mija, you look so beautiful.” Jackson smiled as he signed and spoke, puffing up like the great big proud father that he was. His little girls were growing up! And soon they would bring their prospective suitors around for him to snarl at and scare….but hopefully not for awhile longer. Not only were these practice dates important for his daughters so that they had time to learn all the intricacies of werewolf courting, they were also important for him so that he could learn to let go…very, very slowly. “Be good tonight, okay? And smile… these dates are supposed to be fun.”

----

These dates were stupid.

Jocelyn had entertained a few potential suitors before; Mara had started her out with these arranged dates at a young age. But before, the practice dates had been supervised, with the intention of her learning etiquette more than anything else. Now these dates were designed for her to learn what qualities she found attractive in a potential mate so that her family could find her an appropriate match…unfortunately what she found attractive was Michelle, and anyone who was not Michelle was not going to measure up to her standards at the moment. So she was silent through most of dinner, even though Molly was cute, even though Molly was willing, Jocelyn’s heart was just not healed enough for her to go jumping at some pretty female…even though she hadn’t had sex in three months and could probably use some jumping.

Usually Jocelyn was better at entertaining strangers, but tonight she just didn’t feel like putting forth the effort. It did make her feel a little guilty though when she looked across the table and noticed that Molly seemed to be having as miserable a time as she was. Guh…goddamnit… “Sorry…” Jocelyn finally spoke up. “I don’t mean to be a downer…well I do I guess... My mom just sort of ordered me to go out on a date, this wasn’t my decision….”

-----

Somehow they had gone from talking about annoying parents to a conversation about freedom which had warped into Molly teasing Jocelyn because the young Marrok could not drive and therefore had less freedom. But she could too drive! Kinda…maybe…not really…She knew all the rules of driving and Arlann had started to teach he! …But then had become too terrified of sitting in the passenger seat while Jocelyn drove because the young girl grew very, very aggressive when she was trapped in a small metal vehicle in city traffic. Jocelyn was just as awful a driver as Mara, and so having a chauffer assigned to her just made more sense than having her probably smashing into someone.

All that teasing earned Molly a few shut-up-nudges from Jocelyn as they walked back to the other girl’s car. And slowly that physical contact became less aggressive and more flirty, so by the time they had reached Molly’s car, Jocelyn was kissing the taller girl fiercely, unloading 3 months of celibacy onto her date.

Molly hadn't wanted to look beautiful, and didn't believe she actually did, she just wanted to not go on the date. How could her dad ever figure that out though, he just wanted his daughters to be prepared, and maybe to piss them off. She truly believed he did it to irritate her, at least a little bit. Of course it was hard to be mad at him, he was always so annoyingly sweet and caring towards them that, as children, it would be unfair to snap without a really good reason... And being sent on a date with a really gorgeous woman wasn't a terrific reason to be grumpy, even Molly recognized that. She really wished it were... But it wasn't. She was going to end up whining at Arianna about it the moment she got home, she was sure of it. Well... After she got done tearing the damn dress off and putting one something comfortable.

---

Her strong, burning desire to complain didn't lessen as the date progressed, it grew worse. It was miserable enough to be forced to go out on a date, and much worse when you get there and the other party wants to be there less than you. It was obvious Jocelyn wasn't interested, and Molly couldn't exactly blame her. She knew the situation well enough, plus Molly thought she looked stupid in the dress, and lack of conversation was the final nail in the coffin. Hell, when Molly was the one trying to start a damn conversation it was proof that there were problems... And she didn't try too many times before she just stopped all together, eating silently and dreading the fact that they were at such a nice fucking place and that she had dressed up to be bored to death. It was all horrid. The only saving grace was, that after this date, she would have good reason to say 'fuck off' the next time the topic of a blind date was brought up... She could use it as an example, an example of why she shouldn't ever have to do this again. That and delicious food.

---

As if someone up above knew what Molly was thinking, things took a strange turn. A single common issue, their parents, had started a conversation. It had gone from them talking about their nosy, pain in the ass parents to discussing anything and everything, leading the truly amusing fact that Jocelyn couldn't drive. By the end of the night Molly was actually smiling, almost forgetting she looked ridiculous in the cocktail dress and ignoring the previous chunk of silence that had been their date. Now if she tried to use the night as an excuse her dad would be all 'See, it started badly but once you guys relaxed and started talking it ended up great!' As if he had predicted it all along... It was only then that Molly realized the reason behind the blind dates was similar to predictions on the future, just vague enough to teach a life lesson no matter what. Still... She had fun even if it took awhile, there was no way in hell she could remember the night without a smile. Especially not what started happening right at the end... After teasing and conversation became flirting and attraction.

"Mmph" Molly was pushed up against her car by the smaller girl and could only let out a muffled noise of surprise before her mouth was sealed by Jocelyn's fiery lips. At first surprise stopped her from doing anything, kissing back but letting Jocelyn have her way. It was only when her mind caught up to her body that Molly gave a throaty growl and reached down to pick Jocelyn up, getting a handful of the girl's ass before lifting her and turning to push her against the car. All night... All night she had been looking at those lips, lusting after Jocelyn but being too polite and 'well behaved' to make a move. After all, these dates weren't about that, and Jocelyn had Michelle. However, the moment Jocelyn made a move polite took a back seat to lust, and Molly kept the kiss going until her lungs hurt, finally pulling back just to eye Jocelyn with obvious desire. She panted gently, still holding Jocelyn up against the car, unsure of what to say. If it were most girls on most dates she would suggest finding a place to rip her clothes off... But this wasn't a normal girl or normal date. Molly wasn't sure what Jocelyn was thinking, and didn't want to ask, but knew that both of them had expectant parents at home. But fuck... Jocelyn was gorgeous and ridiculously charming when she didn't looked mopey as hell.

This whole night was so surreal. Jocelyn had been miserable for months, mooonnnttthhhsss; she had been entirely expecting to continue down that path of misery until Michelle came back, especially with a date like Molly (who was cute but kind of quiet, not really enough to bring her out of her funk). But now, with her tongue slipping past Molly’s lips, she actually felt more like her old self: happy, in control, and horny as hell. Of course there was that nagging feeling of guilt in the pit of her stomach, but that could be traded for the burning desire that was starting to grow. Why should I feel guilty about this anyways? Michelle was the one who left me. She hasn’t made any attempt to call or text me in the last three months. She probably met someone else, someone who is capable of dealing with whatever is going on in her head. Of course Jocelyn felt like it was part of her fault that Michelle had left, because Jocelyn wasn’t really capable of doing serious, emotional things. So yeah, she felt guilty about being a crappy girlfriend. But now with three months of no contact, she could let herself start to feel angry at Michelle for leaving in the first place.

“Mmmph!” Jocelyn let out a surprised, muffled squeak as she was picked up and then pinned against the car. Apparently her newest conquest wasn’t about to let her get lost in her own head…or take control. The young wolf grinned, adjusting herself to wrap her legs around Molly’s waist and then straightening herself up, trying to assert her dominance by at least being the taller one while they made out. Finally though, her lungs began to ache and she had to pull away at the same time Molly did. Panting softly, she looked at the other girl, not sure of what she should say but knowing that she should say something…

“Let’s…not make this into something too complicated…” Jocelyn was over complicated, Michelle had been complicated enough and she could use a break from that. “If you’re looking for something physical…no strings attached…I could handle something like that.” They’d have to figure out exclusivity and things like that later…Jocelyn preferred to be a one fuck buddy at a time kind of girl, but that had finally bit her in the ass in the form of Michelle. “But how about you put me down, hmm? My mom tends to get a little crazy if I break curfew, and I’ve heard a few stories about your dad.” –Everyone- had heard stories about Jessie and Jackson and how protective they were of their children. Hell, even the youngest Sandalio and her Chaumont mate were intimidating. Man, it must suck to be them. I would never be able to get laid with parents like that.

Everything Molly had expected had been quickly destroyed in the past few hours, and more so in the past few minutes. Her expectations of the night had been something boring and miserable, and it had started out as just that. In fact, the only good things the young wolf had thought were coming to her were a good excuse to run away from future dates and a decent meal... But only one of those had actually came true, and even then the meal was only decent, seeing as it was hard to enjoy the first half of it with both of them being quiet and Molly playing with her food to avoid the awkwardness. So when things turned around and she started to smile and have fun it had ruined everything, especially her desire to make her dad back off, which had been a shame but something she could live with after experiencing a fun night out with a really charming girl. That was... Until the car.

Shoving Jocelyn against her car had set off an entirely different set of expectations, as well as some new concerns. The biggest issue? Michelle, because as far as anyone knew the two were in love and everything that happened to her was only a temporary stopgap to the relationship. Not that Molly was an expert but she heard things, her sister did absolutely love to gossip and she was an unwilling victim on occasion. Then there was the actual point of the date, practice, and not the kind they were getting while making out. She had already been told to behave and if her parents found out she would never hear the fucking end of it. Still, both of those, gone, not even an issue. Nothing was an issue with hormones and lust influencing her decision. All she could do was to latch on to expectations, which were all consisting of something along the lines of 'more of what is happening right now!'. Yeah... Her brain didn't make the best decisions when given the opportunity to have some fun with a gorgeous girl. In fact, she had something of a habit, and that habit was for finding really attractive girls and never getting serious, and Jocelyn was her type and then some. So when she heard 'not' and 'complicated' in the same sentence she started to grin.

Soft pants quickly died down as she looked at Jocelyn, grin plastered on her face. She didn't respond immediately but let her hands enjoy their place on her incredible ass for just a moment longer, only letting her grin disappear when the word 'curfew' came up. Shit. "Yeah, it's probably best not to drag this on much longer, it'll make it a lot harder for me asking you out again to seem innocent." Molly didn't talk much but she wasn't shy when she had something to say, or when she actually enjoyed someone's company... And she was really starting to enjoy Jocelyn's company more and more. Still, reason or not, Molly didn't let Jocelyn down immediately but leaned in and nipped at the girl's ear, growling softly, "Physical, no strings, that's precisely what I want... But don't be thinking I'll roll over like some good girl and bark when told." With that she pulled back and let Jocelyn down, shooting her a playful grin on more time and adding a slightly more serious, "But make sure you're ready first." as she opened her car door. She was aroused as hell, but not so far gone to not worry about Michelle, and whether Jocelyn really wanted a fling...

Jocelyn felt a thrill of excitement race down her spine after the nip to her ear and the whisper of a challenge. She had missed this fight for power, especially from an opponent who was physically stronger than her. Silly tall girls, always thinking they’re going to be the big bad Alpha. Maybe it seemed counterintuitive to be dominated by a girl nearly six inches shorter and with far less muscle…but while Jocelyn’s human form may seem to be on the runty side, her wolf was much more powerful and much more dominant than the wolves of any girl she had ever been with before. She had the mindset of a true Alpha, and while a stronger partner might be a handful at first, it would only be a matter of time before her personality won out over their strength. “Mmm…don’t be silly, I’m not going to make you bark; I prefer begging.” Jocelyn grinned as she teased.

“I’m ready.” As ready as I’ll ever be anyways. Maybe a month ago, she wouldn’t have been capable of having even a meaningless physical relationship with anyone while Michelle was gone. But three months without her lover…well…they could hardly be called lovers anymore. Out of sight, out of mind. Besides, even Jocelyn had been getting annoyed at all the dreams of her girlfriend coming back, all the nights she had waited up in the hopes that Michelle would just walk in through the door, all the times she had checked her phone, hoping to see a text or call or e-mail or something, all the nights that she had re-read that stupid letter and had cried… Ugh…it all was stupid and a waste. Well no more! She wasn’t going to light her time on fire with naïve fantasies of her ex coming back anymore. As soon as she got home, she was going to take down the few pictures of Michelle and her that she had and toss out their toy chest. Her ex wasn’t coming home, and the sooner she could accept that, the sooner she could be having fun like a normal teenage girl.

-----

Jocelyn had been mopey for a day or two after her date, mostly because she had taken down the few pictures she had of her and Michelle from her bulletin board and had jammed them into her bottom desk drawer, then had tossed out their little toy chest that they had been building. Now that the separation from her ex felt more real, she could focus a little bit more on the new girl who was flirting on her. By the time day three rolled around, Jocelyn was smiling and ready to go on that second date.

“You’re going where?” Mara raised a slender brow as she looked at her daughter who was all dressed up and ready to go out. She could have sworn that she had heard ‘date’ and ‘Molly’ in the same sentence. Hadn’t it been just five days ago that Jocelyn had been acting like her life was over and therefore never wanted to go out ever again? “Hmm…alright. Have fun. Home before 10, it’s a school night.” And then as her daughter went to go out to the movies or wherever (Mara hadn’t been listening, she was too shellshocked…plus she didn’t really have to because there was a tracker in Jocelyn’s phone) “I don’t know whether to be happy that she’s smiling again or concerned that she’s back to being a slut.” The old wolf sighed as she moved to plop down onto the couch with her mate. Ugh…where had her and Arlann gone wrong… (probably somewhere near the decision to keep their little harem and not hide it better from Jocey) The nice thing about Jocelyn dating Michelle had been the consistency: Mara knew who to hate every day. Now she would have to go back to learning who the flavor of the month was.

-------

Yeah, Jocelyn was lame and had a 10 o’clock curfew as a senior in high school. But at least her and Molly were just grabbing a bite to eat and then catching an early movie…a movie that Jocelyn couldn’t remember anything about because she had been making out with Molly for the first half hour before finally being unable to take the roaming hands and the lack of privacy any longer: she needed to get laid, it had been three months and she seriously was going to just strip and fuck Molly right here if they didn’t go somewhere else right fucking now.

“Do you have somewhere we can go?” Jocelyn murmured as her teeth worked over the shell of Molly’s ear.

Begging, hah, Molly had never begged for anything in her life! Okay, lie, she had begged for a pair of sneakers and a few other things over the course of her life, but that was all when she was young and stupid and sneakers had seemed more important than life. Never in her adult life had she ever begged, especially not for sex, if anything it was the other way around! Jocelyn would be the one begging, and the moment she said she was ready Molly's mind was going in directions she wouldn't even have considered earlier that night. One such direction was move of pinning Jocelyn against things but not being so polite or hesitant, yeah, that was going to happen. Psh, Michelle, Molly didn't even know the girl and she had instantly gone from slightly concerned to not concerned at all with Jocelyn saying she was ready... She wasn't such a nice person as to put a stranger's happiness ahead of her own desires, not even a little bit. "Good, because I do casual, but I don't do slow or gentle." She threw back another little flirtatious remark before getting in the car... They were going to have.

---

Michelle had almost killed the guy who brought her the letter, the male being one of the younger members of the tribe. Apparently he had been the one to pick up the mail for everyone and after hearing Michelle talk so much about the woman she loved he just had to see what kind of package she got. He had made the wrong choice on the wrong damn day. One, because the package wasn't from Jocelyn but from Mara, and two because Mara had delivered the most awful news she ever could have. "What the fuck!" While normal Michelle would have been angry enough she had undergone some changes over the past few months, mainly she had become more in touch with her wolf and a lot more confident... And with having just returned from her survival, get in touch with your wolf, bullshit trip, she was really feeling aggressive. The moment shew read that Jocelyn had a date and realized the message wasn't even recent, she became infuriated. So, when the unfortunate young man who had delivered the letter started pestering her about Jocelyn she turned around and punched him, flecks of gold running through her eyes as she gave a low, threatening growl. "Shut the fuck up... I need to talk to Rangi... Fuck!"

Unfortunately her anger wasn't enough to move the elder wolf to rush himself. He had calmly explained to Michelle that they would get her a ticket back, but it wouldn't leave for a few days, and that they had a few things to do before she left. One, she needed to sit through several ceremonies after completing her survival outing, to celebrate and reinforce the new relationship she had with her wolf. It may have sounded ridiculous but there were certain aspects that actually helped one remain close with their primal self, the ritual derived from the days of High Guards. Seeing that her new bond with her wolf was a major reason for Michelle's new found confidence he wasn't going to let her leave without solidifying it. Secondly, for more personal reasons, Michelle was to receive a special tribal tattoo, to mark her as one of theirs, and officially take in the stray, in a way simply acknowledging her didn't accomplish. As much as Michelle wanted to refuse she hadn't, she yelled and complained yes, but she had grown rather obedient to Rangi over the past months. Besides, she didn't fear someone taking Jocelyn away in two days... Nobody would be taking Jocelyn away!

---

Molly had never enjoyed going to the movies more, and was actually rather surprised by how much she enjoyed being with someone with alpha tendencies. Jocelyn wasn't just fun, she was challenging, which made it even more entertaining being with her. That and... Well, Jocelyn wasn't shy. Once again the other wolf had been the one to start something, and right before Molly could make the first move. That only made her more competitive as she attempted to make up for it, tongue working skillfully as her hand became more and more brave. Before the movie was anywhere close to over they both seemed sick and tired of clothing, and prying eyes. Molly could only let out a needy little groan as Jocelyn's teeth teased her ear, and while her hand fought back but rubbing Jocelyn's inner thigh she didn't have any problem admitting she would do anything to go somewhere else, eagerly responding "Yes" before letting out a soft moan. "I saved up a little cash... But..." She thought about getting a room and it sounded amazing when she thought of a bed, but even that little bit of time seemed like far too much... "School parking lot is closer..." She murmured, not sure if she would be given a look or not. Part of her saw Jocelyn as a bit of a rich girl and she wasn't sure whether the idea of fooling around in the back of a car would be too much for the sexy wolf... God she hoped not, if it was they would have to drive so far... And each second not on top of one another was going to be agonizing.

“School parking lot?” Jocelyn repeated, a little confused at first...but…she supposed if she thought about it, it made sense. No one was at the school right now, they could park under the trees in the back lot and probably be out of the range of the parking lot lights so even a passing cop wouldn’t notice them and pull over to ask why their windows were all fogged up. Plus, it was the most economical choice. If they went to a hotel room, they’d have to drive so far away, waste precious time, and they were already operating under the time constraints of Jocelyn’s stupid ass curfew. The back seat of Molly’s car made the most sense. And it wasn’t like Jocelyn hadn’t fooled around in the back of a car before…though she had only fooled around in a full sized luxury car and a mid-sized SUV. The backseat of Molly’s sporty coupe might be a problem because the car itself was so small, but she couldn’t bring herself to really care about logistics when the other girl’s hand was rubbing her inner thigh.

“Alright, let’s go.” A fleeting nip was given to Molly’s ear and a light slap given to the other girl’s wandering hand before Jocelyn got up. Crouching low as to not interrupt everyone else who was still watching the movie, she headed out of the aisle, tugging her t-shirt back into place and trying to fix her hair so that she didn’t look like a mess when she got back into the well-lit hallway. Both her and Molly rushed to the car, the other girl speeding away while Jocelyn fought to keep her hands to herself because she didn’t want to cause an accident.

As soon as Molly parked the car in a secluded area, Jocelyn was unbuckling her seatbelt leaning over. With one hand on the other girl’s shirt and the other cradling the back of her neck, she tugged Molly forward, dragging her into another fierce kiss. It took her all of two minutes before she grew frustrated with the damn armrest between them. With an annoyed growled, she pulled away and took it upon herself to crawl into the backseat, her ass swaying tantalizingly as she wriggled her way into the back.

Jocelyn not being opposed to the idea of the school's parking lot was the best news Molly could ever remember. Sure, it was an over-exaggeration, but she was so fucking horny and Jocelyn was absolutely irresistible. When Jocelyn got up Molly growled playfully, jumping up to follow her and coming up behind her right before they went into the hallway, pushing Jocelyn against the wall and biting her ear, "So glad you're naughty enough for my car... But it's pretty difficult to even wait that long..." She took in Jocelyn's scent, her body pressed up against Jocelyn's and hand roaming back to the thigh she had just left. "How much I would love to take you right here and see who catches us..." Yet, the moment she finished that tantalizing statement she moved from Jocelyn and practically sprinted towards her car, then proceeded to ignore every traffic law that would cut down on the time it took to make it to the school. Yeah it wasn't romantic but they weren't a romantic couple, they were fuck buddies, and Molly wasn't concerned about where she devoured a sex friend... Even if Jocelyn was a bit special within that category, she was a lot hotter and a hell of a lot more fun than most women Molly had her way with. Not that she attracted ugly weird girls, Jocelyn was simply a fucking 10.

How gorgeous Jocelyn was could only be outshone by the fact that she was kind of a slut. Molly wasn't complaining, she was just as bad, only more discreet. This time the kiss was more fiery, full of arousal that could only come from knowing what they were about to do, and Molly was particularly ready to put this naughty wolf in her place. Even after asking her sister a bit more about Jocelyn, and dealing with the 'you like her' bullshit, she still didn't think the smaller woman was going to be beating her in a battle of, who's the top. That thought only crossed her mind when Jocelyn stopped their make out session and crawled into the back, giving Molly a wonderful view of her perfect ass. "Shit..." She muttered but it didn't matter, that was an ass and a body and a girl she wasn't sure she could resist at all. She would probably do anything for that ass. "You're not a fair woman at all Jocelyn." She chuckled, slapping her ass hard and uttering a playful, "Just helping you get back there" to explain herself.

After Jocelyn it was her turn though and Molly didn't even try to be as sexy, her ass wasn't impressive enough even if it was 'cute'. Instead she joined the gorgeous creature in the back and instantly went to removing her shirt, tossing it into the floor and showing off what she had working for her. No, not her small chest, but her abs and the perfect mix of muscle tone and softness that gave her feminine charm and sexy athleticism. She didn't stop there though, she reached over and pulled Jocelyn to her, leaning back a bit and letting the other wolf press down against her, which was the only way to get a proper handful of ass. "This is what you get for waving it in my face." She smirked as her hand slapped down, spanking Jocelyn playfully before Molly leaned up and nipped at Jocelyn's jawline. She continued nipping until she made it to Jocelyn's mouth, and let her lips and tongue do the talking. She matched that forwardness with her hands sliding around and beginning to undo Jocelyn's pants... They were wearing far too much clothing.

Playing rugby did wonders for Jocelyn’s ass and thighs. Her rear was firm and very toned underneath all that soft flesh that was perfect for grabbing She smirked when her ass was hit, giving in a purposefully antagonizing sway as she slipped into the back of the car. “Keep ‘helping’ and I’ll have to find something else for those hands to do.” Immediately she thought of binding them together…but bondage was probably not something you were supposed to bring out on the second date.

Just because Jocelyn liked sex and was kind of slut didn’t mean that she was easy, or that she was just going to lay back and take all of her new lover’s boldness. As eager as she was to just ride Molly’s hand at this point, she wasn’t about to compromise her position as Alpha for a quick orgasm. Using her leverage of already being halfway ontop of Molly, she pushed the other girl down, mindful to not let her hit her head on the rear armrests of the small car. Fuck, she is so tall. Well, not really, being in the back of a coupe just made everyone seem like a towering figure, even Jocelyn had to be careful to not hit her head on the ceiling as she hopped ontop of Molly and placed a hand in the center of her chest to keep her pinned down. The other girl hadn’t managed to get her pants off yet, but had gotten her button undone and her zipper down, giving just the briefest glimpse of something teal and lacey.

“Think I like you much better in this position.” Jocelyn grinned. With Molly on her back and herself with a position of power and more clothing on which only reinforced that power, Jocelyn ducked her head down and went to plant a kiss on the other girl’s lips. She didn’t stop there though, quickly moving her way down Molly’s jawline, down her throat, across her collarbone, and then straight down between her small breasts. She tugged on the other girl’s bra, peeling away enough fabric so that she could expose a nipple without removing the cloth entirely. Her mouth soon latched onto the hard nub, teeth and tongue immediately going to work, trying to find Molly’s pain threshold

Molly had been with enough women to know Jocelyn wasn't the submissive type. Hell, if she was Molly may have to reconsider everything, and she probably would be quite disappointed. Half of the fun of being with Jocelyn that first date had been the banter and the slight competitiveness between them, the same was happening now and it was fantastic. So between the light promise of something being done with her hands and being pushed onto her back, well she was absolutely thrilled. She wasn't going to back down but seeing Jocelyn try to gain the upper hand was sexy as hell, and she growled playfully as she was pressed into the seat. The growl only deepened to a more throaty one when she caught a peek at the lacey underwear lying in wait, her eyes looking from the tantalizing scene up to Jocelyn with a hungry expression. She didn't use strength to win however, as easy as it would have been to let her muscular body change their positions. The actual surroundings would have provided some issues but Molly was confident she could. It just wouldn't have been any fun though... Being rough and forceful was only fun after someone submitted.

Instead she fought on an even playing field, or even enough. Admittedly Jocelyn was far more charming but Molly could be enticing in her own way. She was about to speak when a kiss shut her up, but a moment later Jocelyn's lips were moving south, getting a few soft moans from Molly but also lighting her competitive spirit on fire. "Just because I'm on the bottom... Doesn't mean I'm the bitch." She smirked, using pure willpower to ignore the kisses peppering her body and slip a hand down in those adorable little panties, ignoring the difficulty of squeezing her hand in and wasting no time in sliding down to a very welcoming slit. "Naughty slut, already wet." She would have grinned but she was stopped short as her bra was removed, "Hey-" she tried to say wait but it was too late, teeth and tongue started and she couldn't hold back a sharp moan, entire body quivering as electricity shot through her. Small chest, she hated the fact that she was flat but she really fucking hated how sensitive her tiny breasts were, and the nipples were the worst. Her pain tolerance was stupidly high, so as teeth started grinding, biting, and pulling on her sensitive buds the only thing coming from her lips were moans.

"Damn you." She grit her teeth, trying her hardest to ignore the bliss of having her nipples teased, and doing her best to fight back. Without hesitation she moved her hand down further, shoving two fingers directly inside the eager slit and starting her search for Jocelyn's weak point, and using a bit of force to grind her palm against the girl's clit as her fingers prodded and curled every which way inside of her. As determined as she was to win and hear Jocelyn begging for release, Molly was also cursing her bad luck. Of all places for Jocelyn to focus on it had to be her breasts... Smallest damn part of her and the gorgeous wolf goes right for them, what shitty luck. It was truly just more embarrassing than anything else, being all tough and then moaning like a whore when her nipples were teased... She needed to have Jocelyn moaning and grinding her hips to even the score.

“Are you sure about that? You look quite a bit like a submissive bitch right now.” Jocelyn murmured around Molly’s nipple, giving the delightfully receptive bud a firm lap with her tongue. Pffft, of course the person who was half naked, on the bottom, getting her nipples teased and moaning about it was the one who was the submissive bitch. Meanwhile, Jocelyn was ontop, still totally clothed, and in the position of power! …at least until Molly managed to jam her hand between their bodies and down Jocelyn’s pants. The young wolf let out a surprised moan, hips instinctively giving a jerk forward. It had been months since she had had sex or even masturbated. Michelle had left such a big hole in her heart that she hadn’t even been able to muster up the desire to take care of herself.

But now, everything was different. Now all of her pent up desires were finally coming through: she was soaked, her core was throbbing with desire, and she was unable to control herself as Molly dipped her hand lower, forcing two fingers into Jocelyn’s tight pussy. Much to her dismay, the young top soon found herself panting like a bitch in heat and bucking into Molly’s hand like a needy slut. Both actions were totally unacceptable and never would have happened had she not been in her self-imposed celibacy. “Mmmph…fuck!” Moaning loudly as Molly finally found her sweet spot, Jocelyn had to fight to not cum right then and there. She couldn’t give her new lover that sort of satisfaction.

Fighting to gain her wits about her again, Jocelyn knew that she wouldn’t be able to undo Molly’s pants because she didn’t have the mental capacity to do so at the moment. Thankfully she at least managed to get her hand down the other girl’s jeans, even though it was a little bit of a tight squeeze. With her hand barely able to move, she hoped that the small circles she could make with her fingers would at least bring Molly over the edge soon while her mouth switched breasts to torture her other small mound. “Come on slut, I know you want to cum all over my hand just from me playing with your nipples.”

Back
Top Bottom