Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tragedy Unfolds (Javorcek X ClearSight)

"Yeah, well, your mom is scary as hell...no offense." Alex had always liked Mrs. Sandalio, Anna treated her like one of her kids whenever she came over, always complimenting Alex on her singing voice and her art, nurturing the young wolf in a way that her own parents never did...though those compliments had come a little less ever since she had been briefly dated Caitlyn. Even though the fear of disappointing Anna was worse than the fear of bodily harm, there was no doubt in her mind that the old wolf would delete her if she ever hurt either of her children...and just as scary as Anna was the rest of the Sandalio pack and her friends' Chaumont mother. It was really in her best interest not to hurt Caitlyn or Chris...not like she would ever want to, Chris was her best friend and Caitlyn was too adorable to want to hurt.

Alex had picked up on the increased friction between her and Chris though. They may be best friends but that didn't mean they weren't competitive alphas who would fight over mates. Even though she wasn't with Caitlyn anymore and Chris had obviously won, her friend still seemed pissed off every time Alex was within arm's reach of her little sister....not like she could blame her. Alex had had a lot more sexual experiences than Chris, plus the young artist was exceptionally talented with her hands. Even though she had never gotten a chance to properly bed Caitlyn, there were plenty of things that Chris was about to come up short on. "Well...you guys have fun. I'll catch up with you later. I'm going to find the good doctor and see if she can help me with something." Alex grinned as she gracefully backed down from Chris and made it clear that she had no interest in Caitlyn anymore.

It didn't take long for Alex to find Tessa. The doctor was volunteering to chaperone...but if Alex had her way the Mage wouldn't be playing the role of responsible adult much longer. "Hey Doc," the young wolf grinned as she brushed by the backside of Tessa, making sure to press her hips forward so that the Mage would feel the bulge between her legs before she took up position next to the older woman to look out into the slowly forming crowd of dancing teens. "So uh...you have to stay here all night? Because I have a little medical emergency I could use a hand with..."

----

Jocelyn was so excited to get out onto the dance floor, though before she could even drag Michelle anywhere, the other girl stopped her to mark her neck before they could even enter the building. "Fucking hell..." Jocelyn hissed in pain and pleasure as Michelle marked her throat. She missed this... Having her overbearing mother around had left little room for claiming marks like these. "Possessive pet...I like that. But don't act like I'm the only one here that has to worry about other suitors." Even though Michelle had been disowned and that left her with fewer admirers, she was still a gorgeous, strong alpha. So Jocelyn didn't hesitate to sink her teeth into pale skin once it was offered to her, the young wolf eager to leave a nice big bruise to mark Michelle as hers.

Once their exchange of marks was dealt with, Jocelyn and Michelle made their way into the ballroom. It was already growing crowded on the floor, but was clear by the food and drink. It wasn't difficult to spot her friend Alice over there, standing with an awkward looking Syri. "I take it that your friend doesn't dance." Jocelyn chuckled as she watched the uncomfortable alpha next to her gorgeous childhood friend. "Hey do you mind if I dance with Alice just for a second? Just to light a fire under her date's ass..." She leaned up, grabbing Michelle's earlobe in her teeth to give a light tug. "And maybe to light one under yours too."

With a mischievous smile, Jocelyn headed off towards Alice who was bobbing to the music while Syri was busy trying not to look terrified at the prospect of getting into the dance floor. "Hey, Alice. Wanna go dance?"

"Oh uh..." Alice looked over to Syri who still didn't appear to want to go dance. Michelle was coming over so she didn't think it would be a big deal. "Um, sure. I'll be right back." The beta leaned up and gave her girlfriend a quick kiss on the lips before getting whisked away by Jocelyn.

"She definitely can be. It's never that bad though, she's terrifying when angry but not one to take it too far, and easily forgives... As long as you don't get killed in the first onslaught." Chris gave a teasing smirk but turned her attention to Caitlyn the moment Alex dismissed herself. Chris appreciated it, her jealousy something she was completely aware of. Not that she couldn't understand both sides. Caitlyn was adorable, kind beyond compare, and while she may not see it she was beautiful beyond compare. On the other hand Alex was enthralling, like a predator. She was strong, seductive, and had experience Chris couldn't hope to compete with, probably ever. Chris was athletic and talented but she didn't have the same creativity Alex found so simple. There was also Chris' lack of any real ambition, but that was a thought for a different occasion. Ugh, she really did hate feeling like she was beneath someone, but when she gave it serious thought it was almost as if her only advantage over Alex was how long she had been by Caitlyn's side. Whatever, she would take it, love was love and she couldn't help how she felt, and had the feeling Cait couldn't either. She brought her sister in close, a little "I love you" being whispered before she started leading them off to the side to dance privately, to try and be alone in the crowds.

---

Tessa turned, a graceful sway bringing her face to face with Alex. A smirk crossed her features, the feeling of a toy pressing against her was enticing, but she had determined that Alex couldn't go on thinking she would always get what she wanted. In love or not, Tessa wasn't going to be begging her younger girlfriend for a fuck. Sure, she would admit that once they started she was the submissive one, she wasn't as eager to give herself up outside of their playtime. She was an adult after all. "Why hello Alex, up to no good already I see." She muttered, chewing on her lip and legging a hand move its way down the girl's body, carefully watching for onlookers to ensure she didn't make it too obvious. "This should be fun." She let a small groan of want escape her throat, but then, as quickly as she started she turned around. "Unfortunately I see no 'emergency', so it will have to wait until later. I mean, if I don't do my duty as a responsible adult some of these students could get ideas about having sex during prom." She craned her head a bit to let the playfulness spark in her deceivingly youthful features, she definitely didn't look old enough to have a graduate degree, much less an M.D. "Students can't be allowed to do naughty things as they please, children should have limits."

---

"Pfft, come on Jocelyn, be serious. We both know that the only people interested in me without my father's influence are you and a bunch of skirt chasers. Without him I'm practically a piece of ass in werewolf value." She chuckled, sticking close to her girlfriend and taking a deep breath, "Not that I really mind. You're better than anyone else." She practically whispered it, mainly due to it being much too close to a confession for her comfort. She still worried about being dumped for becoming more serious than Jocelyn wanted. Being marked sent her confidence soaring upwards but she could only smile and lean in to rest herself against her big alpha. "Maybe we should just get me a collar. I don't think wearing it at school would be that big a deal as long as it wasn't terribly gaudy, and then I could show it off and really make all of these bastards jealous." She looked around, and while most were with dates Jocelyn never had a shortage of onlookers. Those still paying close attention in the middle of the dance flashed jealousy, but not merely due to envy, there was also the belief that Michelle shouldn't stand by Jocelyn with her severed family connection.

Michelle's attention shifted to Syri as Jocelyn took notice, sighing, "Idiot, got dance lessons from me and too afraid to try..." She muttered, though letting her eyes open as her girlfriend made a move to leave her side. She wanted to protest... But the ear bite... She was powerless and almost melted. "Y-Yeah..." She whimpered, watching Jocelyn go over and collect the rather adorable friend for a dance. She trudged over to Syri and looked her friend up and down. She was gorgeous, always had been, but the dress was a new look. "Huh. You know, being a coward isn't going to help you." She grinned, leaning against her only real friend, well the one not fucking her on a regular basis, Jocelyn was a friend after all even if they were dating. She gave a low growl as she watched them dance though, part jealous but also a bit turned on. Beauty was beauty after all and while she would kill for Jocelyn she couldn't deny watching her dance was enticing, and Alice had a charm to her as well.

Seeming to sense her friends wandering eyes she nudged her with an elbow, furrowed brows looking down at Michelle. "Hey now, she's mine." Michelle simply looked up with a smirk, "Yep yep, just don't lose her. I have eyes, other people will as well." She sighed, watching the jealousy, and a bit of worry, descend upon Syri's earnest features. "Hey, don't worry. She loves you and you love her, and if you're thinking stupid things don't forget you're also gorgeous." Syri snapped to the comment, worry dissipating in exchange for surprise. "Oh come on Syri, you know you're attractive. The only reason I never went for you was friendship!" She was serious, if Syri had been some random girl she would have claimed her long ago. Not anymore, she belonged to Jocelyn now and wouldn't have it any other way, but Syri and Alice were both lovely. Syri, while seeming to accept that all as truth didn't calm too much, turning back and watching, not nearly as concerned about Jocelyn as she was all of the other people watching. "How in the hell do you put up with so many people looking at them?" Syri asked, making Michelle look over to Jocelyn, "Mainly because I could snap them in half... But also because I kind of... Love her?" She said it as a question but only because it was her first time saying it out loud and Syri looked over, "Really? I know you guys got along but didn't you say she was against anything further?" Syri nodded, "Yep, which is why if you open your mouth I'll slap you." She grinned, looking over and poking Syri's cheek. "Just let me be an idiot until she gets sick of me." Syri smiled but felt sorry for her friend. She never seemed to win.

Alex was fairly certain that she had Tessa right where she wanted her; there was little the Mage loved more than getting onto all fours and having Alex fuck her from behind. She half expected Tessa to sprint off to the coat room, all excited and eager to do something exceptionally naughty with the bold young wolf. So when her girlfriend denied her, blew her off because she decided that now was the time to be responsible, Alex's jaw dropped. She wasn't used to hearing 'no', especially from a girl, and especially when she looked as good as she did now. Alex wasn't a particularly vain wolf but she knew that she was attractive and hadn't missed the looks that she had drawn from so many unclaimed females on her way over here. How the hell could Tessa just ignore her needs like this when so many other women would jump at the chance to pounce on her?!?!

"You...what?" The denial rattled her confidence for a moment...until she saw that annoyingly playful glint in Tessa's eyes mocking her. Oh, her lover was going to get it later. "Alright, Doc, have it your way." Alex leaned closer, her voice dropping and taking on a hard, growling edge. "If you want to set limits on me now, I'm going to push yours hard later." There were a few things that Tessa wouldn't let her do, like play with her butt or leave any marks on her body. But if her Mage didn't keep her naughty wolf occupied, then the artist's creative mind was just going to have to come up with ways to have her lover begging to have her neck marked and her virgin ass toyed with.

With that promise made, Alex headed off to find her friends. It crossed her mind to pick up another girl, just to make Tessa jealous...but she'd feel like a douchebag if she spent her night leading some hopeful on just to upset her stubborn Mage. "Hey Chris, hey Caitlyn."

Caitlyn had been enjoying her time dancing with Chris...though had been rather fearful that people would catch onto them the whole time too. It was silly, the two of them were really close and no one would think anything of them spending time together or dancing together, but she just wasn't ready to let other people know about them yet and so it made her paranoid. Alex coming over was a bit of a relief, even if the older girl was looking a little glum. "What's the matter Alex?"

"Aw, Tessa's too busy." The wolf sighed, not quite sure why she was so bothered by an adult in her life being too busy for her, but she still was.

"You can hang out with us." Caitlyn offered her friend a smile, then gave Chris a little nudge and a 'stop being so overprotective and cheer your best friend up' look.

"Nah...I don't want to bug you guys..." Well she did want to bug them and didn't want to be alone, but she also didn't want to be the third wheel or interrupt her friends' date. "I guess I'll just go find Jack and see if I can help her spike the punch in order to stick it to Doctor Responsibility. I know she was talking about doing that earlier... Just came over to warn you to not drink anymore of it, especially you, Cait, cause yanno...you're small and stuff."

"I'm not small!" Caitlyn pouted. She was pretty small though for a wolf, but just because it was the truth didn't mean she liked hearing it. "And moms let me have wine or beer if I want..." Wine was commonplace at Chaumont dinners and beer was regularly served at Sandalio meals. Unfortunately Caitlyn couldn't take more than a sip of either beverage without making a face. Still those sips she had taken over the years must add up to something!

"Yeah. Whatever you say." Alex laughed. "Well, I'll catch up with you guys later, after I take care of a few things." The wolf grinned and then headed off to find her delinquent friend to go spike some punch.

----

"So are you excited about tonight?" Jocelyn glanced over Alice's shoulder and at their dates who appeared to be lost in their own conversation.

"How do you...-?"

"My moms are staying at your moms for the weekend." Jocelyn grinned and Alice blushed bright pink. The beta was a private girl and had kept her and Syri's plans to herself, so being found out did embarrass her a bit. "I think it's cute...little cheesy, but cute. It suits you." The alpha smiled and offered her friend a hug. "Now...let's see if we can get your shy date out here and drive mine absolutely nuts." With her arms still around Alice, Jocelyn leaned forward, speaking into the beta's ear, lips curled into a smile, and giving the appearance that she was sharing some very dirty plans for later with her friend.

"You must really like her." Alice giggled, while Syri's breath on her neck would make her melt, her childhood friend's just made her ticklish. "You don't usually try to make your girlfriends jealous...or date them for more than 3 months."

The last thing Tessa wanted to do was hurt Alex, which was the exact reason she let the girl see the playful look on her face, to express just why she was tormenting and denying the very tempting offer. She wanted to tease her, to have the gorgeous woman begging her, or at the very least make her work for it. Fortunately it seemed her gorgeous lover caught on to her intentions and retorted with a promise that was absolutely thrilling. Tessa was holding out on her in some regards, setting some soft limits with what the young girl could do to her... Things Alex knew she wanted to try but had refrained from doing as they felt each other out. Having those final barriers ripped away was going to be incredible, and it was almost enough to have her wet with anticipation. All she could do was respond with a silken, confident tone, "Of course love, but don't tempt me with empty promises." She felt like getting the last word in was worth restraint, and as Alex left her side she watched her, a soft grin on her face and eyes focused on all the spectacular parts of her young wolf. No girl Alex's age should have been so proficient at teasing a woman, and knowing she could back it up had the mage shivering with delight. She simply hoped her impatient lover didn't do something stupid. She knew the taunt was a bit much, it was prom, Alex had been packing and excited, and Tessa had pushed her away to toy with her... She would have to have faith.

---

Towards the end of the dance everything had started to go well for Syri. She had managed to snatch Alice back, had actually given her shoddy dancing an attempt, and she was feeling strangely light headed and there was a pleasant warmth spread throughout her body. With Alice in her arms she gave a simple squeeze, kissing the girl's cheek and doing something a bit out of character, biting at her ear. She didn't know why but it felt right to be bold. "I was jealous tonight..." She sighed, nuzzling in to her girlfriend's neck. "So many people were looking at you, and then Jocelyn danced with you... And that silly Michelle said you were pretty. I don't want other people to notice how amazing you are." She pouted, definitely acting strange compared to her regular self. "I found you first." She said lazily, another nip going to the girl's ear, "You're mine... Okay?" Her dominant moment crumbled as she whined for permission, for confirmation, the protective alpha simply not the type to force anything on Alice. It was one of the reasons she could restrain herself, but it was also a factor in her nervousness. Syri only knew how to protect and take care of people, she had never learned how to be aggressive.

---

Chris' head was an absolute damn mess, every thought seeming to swirl out of control. It wasn't enough to make her dizzy or to impact her judgement to a large degree, but she was having to actively think and control herself, or else risk pushing Cait against a wall and stealing her lips for all to see. "Mmmph... I was wrong." She muttered, trying to keep her voice steady, "I have no alcohol tolerance and I made a mistake." She muttered again, though was close enough to Cait that the girl would be able to hear her. Damned spiked punch, she should have heeded Alex's warning. Now she got to feel foolish, and after a few minutes of their current state a concerned Tessa wandered over to them, observing their states and sighing heavily. "Yep, mature or not she's a kid." The doctor chuckled, looking mainly at Chris, who normally gave off a confident, mature feeling, but who seemed on the verge of being drunk from a spiked fruit drink. She scanned the crow, telling the girls to stay put and moving to find Alex, grabbing the wolf's arm when she found her. "Your two friends are fucked up." She smirked, pointing over to the sisters and glaring over at a nearby male who noticed who it was and perked up instantly. Cait and Chris were both popular and if someone had a chance they would probably take advantage. Fucking assholes.

For some reason Chris had decided 'wait' meant, 'follow me' and after a moment she had pulled Caitlyn with her, who seemed perhaps slightly less intoxicated than her, and listened to a few words that almost sobered her up, 'let's take them home'. "No!" She snapped, voice cracking and looking nervous. "I won't survive the night if Anna finds out I let Cait drink." Tessa looked over, almost deciding to ignore her plea but sighing and rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Well, my place it is then. You're staying over too, right Alex?" She turned to the wolf expectantly, hope in her eyes as she considered a way to salvage the night with two drunk high-schoolers in the guest room.

---

"You. Teasing. Bitch." Michelle growled, body pressed up against Jocelyn's, a look of displeasure strewn across her face. "I tell you I want sex the moment we get here and you don't acknowledge me. Then you dance with another woman... Then you string me along being all sexy and still not giving me what I want. If you don't take me somewhere soon I'm going to..." She paused, she wasn't going to do shit. Jocelyn was someone she adored, more than that she just couldn't pass up extended time together. "I won't do a damn thing..." The wolf gave an answer as if Jocelyn had given her a look and asked, 'do what?' It was as if her submissive side had known what the other wolf would do. "Just please..." She whined, "Don't make me wait much longer... I've already soaked through my damn panties... Unless." She stopped, leaning in, "You wouldn't be trying to punish me for something right? What did I do this time?" She asked, pulling back and then letting all the porn she had been watching to learn her role as a submissive get to her head. "Or! Are you interested in that Alice girl?" She let a shocked expression display on her face but it was mostly fake, and she was being more playful than anything at that point. She just had to be careful not to irritate her lover, otherwise she would be the one without any bit of satisfaction.

As enjoyable as it was to be partnered off with a talented dancer such as Jocelyn, Alice still missed her great big clumsy alpha and wished that the older girl would come dance with her. Her friend's plan ended up working though: Syri couldn't bare to leave her in the arms of another woman all night and soon braved the dance floor to snatch her beta away. "I love you..." Alice hummed happily and moved to rest her head on Syri's shoulder as the two of them slow danced.

"You? Jealous?" Alice giggled. Jealousy was normal for Syri...the slight slurring of her words was not though. As her girlfriend became more and more bold in her displays of affection and downright ridiculous in her protectiveness, Alice started to grow concerned. "I'm yours, of course sweetheart. Are you feeling okay?" The beta pulled away slightly so that she could look up at her girlfriend. Syri was a little flushed...and while it was warm in the building due to so many bodies inside of it, the alpha's cheeks still shouldn't be so red. She sniffed at the other girl a little bit, trying to force herself to smell past Syri's usually intoxicating scent...sure enough she smelled alcohol on her girlfriend's breath. "Aw sweetie...you're drunk." Alice figured that either Michelle gave her something or the punch was spiked, either way, she wasn't mad: drunk Syri was actually a slight improvement to scared Syri that wouldn't come dance. She smiled gently and gave the alpha a light kiss to the lips. "Do you want to stay here? Or should I drive us to the cabin and tuck my adorable lush in?"

----

Jack was perhaps the biggest troublemaker in school. The girl was always getting into fights, always mouthing off in class, and always failing to give a fuck whenever she was punished. She had zero family so what was point in behaving anyways? There was no one to impress with how obedient she could be when she got back to the orphanage. Not like she could even make an attempt to act civil anyways, Jack had a dominant streak about a mile wide and a temper that went off at the slightest provocation. Her and Alex had actually gotten into a huge fist fight a year ago over something Jack had said in critique, just a remark that all of Alex's work lacked substance, that the other girl was all technique and no brains...those words had earned her a punch to the face and both of them a month in ISS for the scuffle that had followed. After that they had actually become friends, well, maybe just allies, Jack had to respect someone who was willing to throw down for their passion.

So when Alex came up to her and said that she wanted to help pour a shit ton of vodka into the punch bowl, Jack was eager to have a partner in crime. With Alex as her lookout, Jack could start dumping the contents of the flask that was up her sleeve into the stupidly decorative punch bowl. It took awhile but once the two of them were finished, it was well worth it, there was a lot more grinding and inappropriate behavior for the adults to start breaking up. Then there was nothing left for the two of them to do but hang out and share the last bit of the pure vodka that Jack had. "So do they feed Russian babies that shit from a bottle or what?"

"Ukraine." Alex hated being called Russian. "And yeah, something like that." The wolf smirked as she took a swig of burning alcohol. She'd been having shots of celebratory vodka with her dad at parties since she was 16, a little bit of what Jack had wasn't going to bother her....though a lot would probably knock her on her ass. "Ack! Hey!" Alex got yanked away by Tessa and Jack did her best to discreetly make herself scarce before Dr. Reigns could put two and two together.

"They're what?" Alex's brow furrowed and she looked around for her friends, only to see them headed this way and swaying as they walked. "Aw Christ..." The young wolf sighed.

"You didn't -let- me do anything. And I'm not drunk!" Caitlyn pouted.

"Oh yeah? Walk in a straight line." Alex demanded.

So Caitlyn tried to take 3 steps in a straight line, all of which were wobbly. "Ugh...this is a dumb test! You try to do it in heels."

"Yeah okay, champ." Alex groaned. Fuck, Clara and Anna would never let her come over ever again if Chris and Caitlyn came home drunk. Everything looked like it was about to be shitty, but then Tessa offered some salvation. "I guess they can sober up at your place then...and I can drive them home in time for curfew. Annnnnddd maybe you and I can have a little time to ourselves in between." Alex siddled up closer to Tessa, glanced around to make sure no one was paying attention to them, then gave the mage's rear end a squeeze. Oh the young wolf was more than ready to get out of here and tease that luscious ass.

----

"Me? A teasing bitch?" Jocelyn feigned innocence because she was very aware that she was a tease. She grinned as she listened to the other girl's rant about what a big meanie Jocelyn was for not spending every moment doting on her pet. As Michelle set herself up for a threat, Jocelyn merely cocked a skeptical brow. They both knew that her pet wasn't going to do a thing now, not if she wanted to have Jocelyn satisfying her every need later.

"Really? You're soaked through already?" Jocelyn looked positively devious as her eyes flicked back and forth around them, the young wolf pushing her lover back into a nearby wall. "You didn't do anything wrong, pet. And I'm not interested in Alice, you know that." Jocelyn cooed reassuringly as she pressed up against Michelle, using her gown as a way to help hide her hand as she snaked it between their bodies. "Good thing my slut wore a nice short dress." Jocelyn purred as she worked her way up Michelle's cocktail dress.

Syri furrowed her brow when Alice accused her of being drunk, but even in her impaired state she had enough of her usual self-control to ponder and actually listen to Alice when she said it. So she was drunk, so what. She felt incredible... A bit handsy... And she wanted to dance. So she leaned in, teeth dragging across Alice's ear with an uncharacteristic seductiveness to her voice, "I want to keep dancing, because when I get you back to the cabin, there won't be any sleeping involved." She gave a low growl, body pressed against Alice's. The alcohol was making Syri's alpha qualities come out, bypassing her usual safeguards against doing anything to make Alice uncomfortable. These were the things she had wanted to say for weeks, enduring the teasing but secretly wanting to shove Alice against a wall or bed her over a table. Of course her wolf didn't have such dominant preferences, the reverse would have worked as well, but she was so horny that taking the initiative seemed right. Still, she wanted everything to be special for Alice, and even in her drunk state her mind was telling her to dance until Alice was satisfied, go back to the cabin, and make sure her girlfriend was so damned at ease and horny she was whimpering to be taken. Part of that plan involved her kissing and nipping all over the girl, a grin on her features as she took a particularly hard bite at gorgeous shoulder. "Mine... I'll never let you go."

---

Chris huffed, she needed the help but she was still sober enough to know what Alex and Tessa would be doing... Perhaps she could pass out and forget her and Cait were taking it slow. She had agreed, and understood, but that didn't mean she wasn't constantly horny. After all, to her Caitlyn was intoxicating, beautiful beyond words, and she had been waiting a truly long time. It wasn't some crush, no recent development, because she had loved the girl for most of her life. "Aaaaaaalex..." The usually calm alpha whined, an adorable little look on her face and cheeks flushed just enough to change the entire attitude the French girl gave off. She had gone from 'powerful and confident' to something closer to 'cute and vulnerable' which was probably closer to how she acted around Cait than anybody had ever seen. Her secret personality where she needed her younger sister to protect her was only known to family, though Alex had some hints from her friendship with the alpha. "Don't be all flirty in public, other people can't do that." She followed, though the pause was a bit long, her finger poking into her friend's chest, right on her boob. "Not fair that we have to watch and can't be all lovey dovey too." She retreated to Cait's side, holding her sister's hand and refraining from the kissing and biting she really wanted to do. Yeah, they really needed to sober up, before Chris' entire image was ruined.

---

Michelle growled and let herself be shoved into a wall, chewing her lower lip as she tried to get a read on what was going to be done to her, excited at the show of force and the pressure of Jocelyn's body against her own. "I don't really know anything..." She whined, changing modes quickly as she leaned in and put her head on Jocelyn's shoulder. She had become more confident in her time with the wolf, going from the girl who hated herself so much that she abused herself and would have happily been cheated on for affection, to a jealous and selfish girl who wanted Jocelyn always by her side. Not that she had really ruled out playing with others, she thought all kinds of crazy and kinky shit, but she was always there in her fantasies, right in the mix. "I know you're faithful, but I always worry about someone else catching your eye." She sighed, being oddly honest. Her honesty was interrupted by her moan, the girl letting her body relax against the wall as a hand made its way up her leg and right to her soaked panties. She was absolutely drenched, and while she should have been wary about being in such a public place she instead spread her legs and looked into Jocelyn's eyes. "I want it..." A very sharp whimper echoing from her pouting lips.

---

Miranda was furious! As student council president it was her job to oversee the dance, and someone had spiked the fucking punch, not only dragging her away from her date but leaving the girl to work on one of the most important nights of the year. Image meant everything to the girl, she was the student council president, a straight A student in all advanced courses, and head cheerleader! So having to miss out on an important social opportunity to attempt to catch the culprit red handed was infuriating. Not that one could tell, her calm appearance didn't display the inner turmoil at all, and if not for the blue crackling around her fingers one wouldn't have suspected a thing. Fortunately there was only one girl she was investigating... Jack. Fucking delinquent piece of shit. She was smart and relatively attractive, but her personality made her a bad apple, and Miranda despised having such a thing at their school. If all went well and she found some proof she could possibly get the girl kicked out, or at least suspended. So she followed traces of the woman, wondering just where in the school the trouble maker had gone off to.

Michelle was so cute when she became a whimpering, vulnerable pet. Jocelyn couldn't be the emotionally aloof wolf she usually was when her lover seemed to desperately need reassurance. "No one is going to catch my eye when you're the only thing I see all day." It was scary to admit, but even Jocelyn didn't see herself finding someone new now that the two of them lived together. The only soothing thought she had was that things might be better in college, that she would still have a chance to be wild and do whatever she wanted. Being with Michelle wasn't bad, it was just terrifying to think that this was it, that she was going to have her mate picked out, be saddled with a girlfriend all through college, and then have to work for Lykos once she graduated.

Ugh, her adult life always seemed so horrible, stressful, and boring whenever she thought about it. And so she tried to focus on other things, like the heat and delicious scent that was radiating off of Michelle's body, or how soaking wet her pet was from barely any stimulation. "Can't wait until we go home, huh?" Jocelyn purred as her fingertips outlined the lips of Michelle's pussy through the soaked fabric of her panties. "Hmmm. Lacey and...red?" She ventured a guess at the color because it was tied to one of Jocelyn's favorite sets that Michelle owned; and if Michelle was wearing something that was a known Jocelyn favorite, then that meant, "You wanted to make sure you'd get laid tonight, didn't you?" The wolf asked with a grin as she slipped past the waistband of Michelle's panties and immersed herself in slick skin. Her pet was so wet that she barely had to try in order to work one finger into her lover's soaking wet slit, so she slipped another slender digit in while situating her thumb over the swollen bud of Michelle's clit.

"Be a good girl and take off your panties, they're getting in my way." Jocelyn growled in annoyance as she fought with the scrap of cloth that was limiting the movement of her wrist. She took out her irritation on Michelle's neck, teeth sinking into the already bruised flesh to leave yet another mark. The people closest to them were starting to notice that they weren't just making out and grinding, that Michelle's dress was actually hitched up and Jocelyn's hand was under it, so she wanted to make sure all the onlookers knew who this gorgeous, submissive bitch belonged to.

-----

Jack was an omega, she had Lyssavirus type A - O to be precise, not type B - O. So she had the characteristics of most alphas such as the ability to shift on command, a dominant and aggressive nature, but also had a rare mutation that made her an extremely sexual being. Omegas had been heavily sought after in the beginning of werewolf history as sex slaves in some cultures and prized husbands or wives in others. So even though Jack had zero things going for her, no pedigree no money, no nothing, she could still pick up someone to fuck like it was no problem.

So after Alex had gotten busted, she went off to find some more trouble for herself. It had taken her all of 5 minutes to find a girl who wasn't having fun with her date, and now omega's most recent conquest was kneeling down infront of her in the coat room, hungrily devouring Jack's sex as the tattooed wolf leaned leisurely against the wall and enjoyed the eager tongue lapping up every drop of arousal she had.

Michelle whined and pressed her body into Jocelyn, a sense of utter relief washing over her at the reassurance the gorgeous wolf provided. She had never expected to want so much... To desire Jocelyn as a mate when they had been enemies in the not so distant past. She wanted it, but at the same time she had an urge to provide her girlfriend with a degree of freedom to be wild and try out all of the things she wanted to. Part of that urge was driven by the thought that it would increase her odds of staying by the woman's side... On the other hand she was falling far into depravity, and the fantasies and desires she entertained were becoming quite extreme. Right in that moment she wasn't feeling an urge to go back to the apartment or find a bathroom... She wanted to be fucked in front of everyone around them, to be taken like a submissive bitch in the presence of her classmates, just to show that she belonged to Jocelyn. While exhibitionism was certainly her most common fantasy as of late there were still those of threesomes and harems... Of mimicking what Jocelyn's parents had, in a way. She wanted more toys and possibly more magic. The only constant? Jocelyn. Every single desire included the beautiful woman and she knew the words 'I love you' were eventually going to slip out, even if she feared the consequences of saying them.

Focusing on pleasure was a much easier thing for the young wolf. She nodded softly, gasping as her girlfriend made a correct guess about her undergarments. "Yes Mistress... I was hoping you would fuck me tonight." She voiced, easily becoming obedient once in Jocelyn's arms. Another "Yes" sounded off as she was given an order, and she reached down and managed to remove her panties, being so caught up in what was happening she just let them fall to the floor, trembling with anticipation now that they were gone. Each movement made her moan, the young slut barely trying to hide her moaning, though the music was helping mask most of the noise, only the few people nearby hearing her sweet voice. Those that did were looking, a few practically drooling. None would dare compete with Jocelyn or Michelle however, looking being about all anyone would ever risk doing... They were both well known alphas, powerful and intelligent enough to be intimidating... And one of them had the name Marrok, a frightening namesake. The gazes only served to turn Michelle on more than ever, her voice quivering and body reacting powerfully to each touch, "J-Jocelyn..." She murmured through several moans, "Right here... Take me..." She wasn't sure it was a good idea, but if Jocelyn didn't care, neither did she, let people look... They were wolves after all, it wasn't as uncommon among them as it was for most, being watched.

---

Miranda let out an disgruntled scoff as she walked in to what was clearly not a scene meant to be seen by others. There stood Jack, the very girl she had been looking for, being licked desperately by some random girl. The first thought, disgraceful. Some stupid girl was on her knees being a slut and to a mutt. Sure, Jack was an Omega, Miranda knew what that meant, but she also knew Jack's other qualities, information stuck in her head after a few years of butting heads with the delinquent. Unfortunately her logical side was much better at staying on point than her body, her head and eyes almost glued on the scene. See, Miranda had been fighting some urges for months, longer really but it had become more severe lately. Those urges? Other women. She had, and still, considered herself heterosexual. She was dating the captain of the football team like a horrible cliche, enjoyed the sex, and had never thought anything of it, until she started having thoughts of being with a woman. There had always been one thing men lacked for the ice queen, true, heart melting attraction. She had always been able to deal with boyfriends or suitors with the same calm resolution. It was only other women that made her grow nervous and stumble. The meaning behind that she had attempted to ignore.

"First the punch and now this? I'm thinking a nice expulsion could be in order." She stepped into the room, finally dragging her eyes closer to the scene, continuing to look despite her best intentions to keep her wits and quickly go for the throat. "Scram..." Her voice was unwavering, almost scary, as she looked down at the other werewolf, who had come up for air upon discover, and who quickly retreated after seeing one of the few mages with enough guts to order a wolf around. Since Arlann's marriage to Mara mages had been making advances, but only the strongest truly displayed the extent of that. Miranda was one of those, powerful and talented, even more with her coming from the union of two powerful mage households. She looked Jack up and down again, a scent hitting her and she took a single step back, wary of the effects of an Omega's natural aphrodisiac ability. "I'm going to love getting you thrown out." She grinned, not exactly knowing what her problem with Jack was... Most likely jealousy, but that thought merely angered her further. "And don't even think about trying anything." She grinned, hands glowing an elegant blue... It was her signature ice magic, though she was quite accomplished as an elemental mage overall and ice wasn't her only tool. If only it wasn't all empty threats, she was no battle mage.

"Mmmm...up a little higher...fuuuccckkk right there." Jack let out a hiss of pleasure, her eyes fluttering closed and her head tilting back to rest against the wall. Tattooed fingers curled even tighter in silken locks of blonde as an eager tongue lashed directly against her clit. This was just what she needed: a sexy female eating her out and making her forget the tiny bit of regret she felt for leaving Alex high and dry to deal with Dr. Reigns. Well, there was no honor among hooligans, Alex knew that. Hell, the young delinquent would have hoped that her friend would do the same if Jack got caught; two people taking the fall for the same thing was just stupid.

A soft whine from below made her peak an eye open to check on the stranger who was buried between her legs. She didn't appear to be in pain, instead the girl was just looking up at her with pleading eyes. "Just keep sucking on my clit, baby...you can have all the cum you want right after you get me off." An omega's scent and taste were absolutely intoxicating to other wolves, Jack usually had to force a lover off of her slit to prevent herself from getting licked raw.

Today she wouldn't have to try so hard to protect her pussy though. An interruption was separating a talented tongue from her slit far sooner than Jack would have liked. An intruder came into the coat closet, and while Jack wouldn't have cared if anyone watched her get eaten out, she quickly became aggravated at someone trying to interfere. "Fuck off, Cheerleader. I'm busy." Jack growled, baring her teeth to the Mage. Unfortunately the girl on her knees wasn't as brave as she was. The other wolf quickly bowed out to Miranda, probably equal parts afraid of getting ratted out and of the mage's power.

"Son of a bitch!" The wolf snarled, she had been so close... Now she was left with her pants around her thighs and her pussy rapidly cooling in the chilly air of the coat room. "Fucking a...I hope you're fucking happy. Just because you're dating a dumbass that can't make you cum doesn't mean you have to make the rest of us suffer." Jack grumbled as she pulled up her trousers. The young wolf had slept with men a few times and it had been a major disappointment every time. Omegas -needed- multiple orgasms during their heats, and the brains and dicks of teenage boys couldn't figure out how to make that happen, so Jack wouldn't waste her time with them.

"Heh, like you're going to be able to freeze me before I rip out your throat." Jack snorted as her golden eyes settled on the streaks of blue that curled and shimmered around Miranda's fingers. The Omega wasn't afraid; she had nothing to lose which made her an extremely dangerous opponent. If Miranda even twitched in a way she didn't like, she'd rush forward and be ontop of the Mage before she could even raise a hand to cast a proper spell.

"You're here cause you think I fucked with the punch?" Jack smirked. She had ditched the evidence already, Miranda wasn't going to pin anything on her and she knew it. "I'm sure the chaperones are going to love you ratting me out with no proof. So did you come here to frisk me or what, cheerleader?" Jack took a few steps closer, if Miranda had been a wolf, she probably would have already been begging the omega for a taste of her sweet arousal. The Mage wasn't immune to her scent though, and Jack was counting on that fact as she neared the intruding woman. "Come on, let's play 'find the booze' if you're so confident that I did it."

Miranda had a certain arrogance born from her power and social status within the school. Usually she was the type who didn't hold it over others, but it had led the girl to believe she deserved respect... And to think others should do as she said. After all, she was an authority figure! Jack was one of the few that showed her absolutely no respect, which was unacceptable. She grit her teeth, twisting her gorgeous features slightly. "Shut up!" She snapped, a flash of anger washing over her as her boyfriend was mentioned. Unfortunately she couldn't deny what the wolf had said. Her boyfriend was a werewolf and yet she felt nothing for him, and sex had been quite unsatisfying. It was infuriating in its own way, but she didn't think much of it, she had no greater expectations at that point in her life, it was more of the same... Men were the same. It was in that moment the allure of women crossed her mind again and she had to cut that train of thought off before it went somewhere odd, eyes lowering to get a glimpse of incredible legs. Fucking hell, now she really felt pathetic.

"Sorry Jack, but this isn't going to go the way you want it to." She snarled, looking back up and making contact with the girl, a sharp glint of arrogance flashing at the wolf. "I'll make you an ice cube before you can touch me. I don't think that's how we should handle this. I mean, I already have you fucking someone on school property, shameless werewolf morals or not that won't fly." She was starting to feel confident, though as the woman got closer she received another intoxicating whiff of the Omega, a sharp feeling of danger shooting through her. She had to be careful, she could already feel her head losing some of its sense. "And even if you don't think I can convince them without 'proof', I'm sure I can find and break the little blonde you had in here with you. With the way she ran I doubt the slut will hold out under a few simple questions." That would have been enough but Miranda was irritated, both from the shitty night with her date and Jack's comments, not to mention the history of dispute between them. She wanted to make sure and nail the girl, ensure that Jack couldn't wiggle out of the punishment, which would be some type of suspension at the very least.

Her eyes narrowed, immediately deciding to do just as Jack suggested, if there was proof to be found she could find it, and if not she still had the blonde and sex on school property. "Heh, not so smart are you. Sure I'll see what crap you have on you, but even if I don't there isn't much you can do. Maybe less punishment, but what I walked in on will be the nail in your coffin." She chuckled, the blue on her fingertips receding as she took the risk of taking a few steps forward, steeling herself against the powerful scent of the wolf. She had to be careful, mages may not be as affected by an Omega as another wolf, they were much more sensitive than a human and could become just as easily addicted. After all, mages had long been slaves to the wolves, adapting to desire a wolf's charms was a long running theory to why mages had some urges for wolves in heat or with the quality of an Omega, and Miranda was the type to study and abide by such theories. Better safe than sorry... And it was basically her career path, magic theory and the application of magical properties to everyday items. She did a lot of studying, even if her magic wasn't on the tier of the geniuses that surrounded her... Or her family. She had the intelligence to make up for it. "Let's see what you have."

"Hah, all that girl is going to tell you is that I am a way better fuck than her date." Other than that, there was nothing to tell. The girl barely knew Jack, they had the same English class together but that was it; she didn't know that the Omega had spiked the punch only minutes before the incident in the coat room. "And so what I've fucked someone on school property and you're going to get that girl to rat me out. OoOoooOooo I'm going to have to go into ISS, really scary." Jack rolled her eyes. In school suspension wasn't that big of a deal to the wolf anymore, she was there at least once a month. If anything she preferred the solitude that a cubicle and books provided; the general school population just pissed her off with their stupid petty problems and their drama. She couldn't wait to just get the fuck out of here and then have the Council assign her an apprenticeship as a rogue wolf hunter. It was a good profession for orphans: dangerous work for expendable people.

With Miranda agreeing to search her, Jack stepped over to a wall so that she could assume the position. Arms out, she pressed her palms against the wall and then spread her legs, putting herself in a stance that was probably not helping the matter of her tantalizing scent filling the small coat room. Usually Jack could blend in with other wolves and hide her Omega status, two showers a day kept anyone from sniffing out her. But with her slit still soaking wet and her body humming from sexual tension, it was impossible to hide what she was. And she was still so horny from her denied orgasm that even Miranda was looking like a good potential hook up. Fuck, she couldn't wait for this stupid search to be over so that she could find that blonde and see if she would be down for Round 2 in a more private location.

As Miranda started her search of Jack, she would notice that the suit was a touch too big for the lean werewolf and had not been tailored at all to fit her form; it was a borrowed get up from one of the adults who worked at the orphanage. Underneath all that fabric was a thin but muscular body. She was fed enough to keep her healthy, but not enough for her body to turn all of the working out she did in her free time into more muscle. Jack would have probably turned into a much bigger wolf had she not been stunted by the adults at the orphanage, whether they did that on purpose or just because they were cheap, the young wolf didn't know, nor did she really care. As small as she was she was still plenty dangerous. "Come on Cheerleader, hurry up, I got shit to do." Jack snapped as it felt like the mage was taking too long. Why the fuck was she taking so long anyways? Jack was fairly certain that her chiseled stomach had already been felt up already...unless Miranda was just dillydallying because she was too chicken shit to go lower. "Now's not the time to be a prude." The young werewolf smirked and bounced up from the wall so that she was no longer leaning against it and now had free reign of her hands. She took Miranda's cold digits and guided them lower to her pockets, even helped the mage go inside of them to feel that there was nothing there except for a thin men's wallet that Jack had, just something to carry around her ID and whatever cash she could steal from unsuspecting marks.

"There, see, no booze. No bottles, no flasks, no wine skins, no whatever the fuck asshole invention you think I could rig up myself to sneak alcohol in here." Jack grinned smugly. "But if you want to keep checking so that you can be thorough..." She actually took one of Miranda's hands, the wolf having absolutely no shame, and lead it straight down the front of her pants. Slickness and heat were pouring off of her sex as Jack guided the mage's hand into her tight folds.

Miranda scoffed, a bit taken back by how confident Jack was. More than that she had a nervous feeling in her stomach as she thought about the words the wolf had spoken... And wondered about how good Jack was. That was not a thought she wanted! "Just be quiet and stop acting like you're such a sexual genius that some girl won't be able to spout anything but nonsense if questioned." She muttered a bit, trying to ignore the countless images going through her head, her fantasies didn't need a face to them, and especially not Jack's. That proved more difficult than she liked. Looking at Jack 'assuming the position' instantly caused Miranda to gulp, eyes slowly taking in everything in front of her. She was positive it was all the cursed scents doing but she was becoming slightly aroused, and the muscular, but unmistakably feminine, body in front of her was drawing her in like a moth to the flame. Miranda could only push forward and attempt to keep some composure along the way. It was one thing to fall under the effects of an Omega, that was practically unavoidable, but it was another matter entirely to let someone like Jack, who Miranda didn't doubt for a moment would use underhanded tricks, to notice the growing extent of her arousal.

What she hadn't expected was a slight betrayal of her body, fingers taking too much time to admire the form of Jack's body, searching for the damning evidence but doing so in such a way as to explore the lithe form in front of her. It wasn't like she would have another chance to explore her urges without it being obvious, she didn't pat people down every day. Trembling fingers and hesitance to go lower spelled disaster however, the mage knowing it would be much more difficult to control once she lowered herself down enough to really get a hit of Jack's mesmerizing scent. In that moment of hesitance her fingers took it upon themselves to almost stoke Jack's defined stomach in admiration. Fuck, she needed to get out of the damn closet, her arrogance hadn't taken in to account just how much the enclosed space would trap her, make it impossible to resist. It wasn't all Jack's natural pheromones either, but the deep seeded urge to lay with her own gender. Fucking hormones... Her inappropriate attractions had always been impossible to control, despite her nickname 'Ice Queen'. As a young woman desire trumped self-control in the end.

"I-I see." She huffed, already embarrassed that Jack had been touching her hand and leading it to the pocket. Her face was flushed, the mage chewed on her lip, and it was clear that she was not the calm pillar she usually was. "Wait..." A single, meek word was all she could manage as her hand was moved to the hot, slick slit between Jack's legs, fingers being led right to the entrance, fluttering gently across the silken folds. The strong, domineering personality she always had crumbled, and Miranda was left blushing and panicking, so thrown off by the situation that her mouth was agape slightly. Even when she spoke it was low, a mutter, and not something she wanted Jack to hear, but in that moment the mage didn't consider the hearing of wolves, her "So this is what it feels like..." Was not quite as secretive as she assumed. It took a moment but Miranda did manage to snap back to her sense, hand reluctantly sliding away, leaving a trail of Jack's arousal across her skin. With hand finally recalled Miranda stumbled a few steps back, gulping hard and turning to look at the door, escape seeming like the only reasonable option. Originally she had come in arrogant, self-righteous, and confident... The tables had turned and her desires fought against her more with every second. "You can go, I need to get back to my date." She spoke in a daze, making her move for the door.

"Mmmm fuck..." Jack let out a relieved moan as unsure fingers trailed over her smooth sex. She guided Miranda's hand just a touch lower, trying to urge the Mage to push inside for the sake of a thorough investigation...and maybe because Jack was horny as hell. Her arousal only piqued as she heard Miranda mutter behind her, the Ice Queen making it known that she had never touched another woman before with that little confession. Corrupting straight girls was one of Jack's favorite pastimes...and already her mind was wandering to the many ways that she could turn the Mage into a whimpering little beta bitch. "Shit..." Jack shivered as Miranda withdrew her hand, dragging slick fingers up her front and leaving a trail of arousal behind.

"You can't be serious..." Jack raised an arm, barring the doorway from Miranda before the Mage could leave. The wolf was horny -now-, looking for that blonde or for another woman seemed like too much work when there was a gorgeous, albeit bitchy, female right here infront of her. "Look, Cheerleader... Let's be real, your date cannot possibly satisfy you the way I can. One fucking orgasm and he goes limp? What's the fun in that?" Jack leaned in, her eyes sparking with flecks of gold as her baser desires began to take over. "So how about you stick around for a little bit, hmm? I bet I can make it worth your while..." Jack licked her lips hungrily.

Jack's moaning had almost broken Miranda's resolve, and it wouldn't have taken much more to do so. She had to retreat, get some distance and escape the heavy arousal coating the air. If she wasn't careful she would be sliding down to her knees before she knew it, helpless to escape the aroma and charisma Jack exuded. That just couldn't happen. Not only did the mage struggle to convince herself she was straight on a regular basis, but she also held a rather difficult position within the school. She was supposed to be moral and fair, and breaking the rules because she was a bit horny was not okay... Even more so with how she would have punished and ridiculed anyone else in her position. Pride was a big deal and in that moment she had to keep in mind just what kind of shame she would feel if she both gave in to temptation, and did so with Jack. So she had to be strong, and to do that she would need to escape.

Unfortunately letting Miranda go wasn't on the wolf's agenda, the powerful woman stopping her retreat and forcing Miranda to turn with a small growl. She only became more desperate as she turned, finding Jack's eyes looking at her like a piece of meat. Miranda was gorgeous, perfect almost. Every feature was flawless and her curves were incredible, especially her ass, and every inch of her was being shown off with the stunning black dress. She even had some sexy lingerie on, feeling almost obligated to do so for after prom. What Jack said made her snap though, irritated at Jack's insight into her disappointing sex life. "Fuck off dog and get out of my damn way." She had given a sharp retort but it held less conviction than a usual Miranda insult, and as she watched Jack's eyes flash traces of gold and glanced down at her lips she shivered, suddenly feeling like nothing more than prey.

Not being able to escape hastily had quickly brought forth a damning problem... She was wet. Each second spent in the confined space with the tantalizing wolf had pushed her further into a corner, and brought more of her inner desires to the surface. Each little word the wolf spoke had started sounding like honey, seductive and alluring. She found herself leaning forward a bit, cheeks flushing as her body quivered with powerful desire. "N-No." She spoke, unsure of her own words. She reached for the door, trying to push past Jack, but she was sturdy and Miranda merely ended up pressed against her instead. A tiny whimper echoed from her at that point, looking at Jack as heat shot through her body, taking in the smell of an Omega and finding her body trembling, her willpower waning. She looked over, gorgeous eyes connecting with Jack's... Several seconds of silence passing as she seemed to be fighting over what to do... And then a single word came from her mouth "Okay" and before anything else could be said she leaned in and captured Jack's lips, a rather long kiss being the result and only ending with Miranda was a tad out of breath, softly panting. "A girl's lips are soft..." She murmured, entranced by the Omega.

"'Fuck off dog'?" Jack parroted with a derisive snort. Maybe a pureblood would have gotten furious at the insult, but as a human who had been turned as a child, Jack was used to hearing the slur. "That's the best you got?" The wolf stood there, unwilling to be distracted or blown off by her prey. Miranda would break, she knew she would....it was like a 6th sense Jack had. Plus, even if she didn't have that hunch, she could still scent out the aroma of the mage's arousal slowly creeping into the air. "You don't sound like you mean that 'no'..." Jack murmured as Miranda tried to push past her, the Mage ended up colliding with her instead, her curvy body pressing firmly into Jack's more muscular one.

The wolf showed remarkable patience as she waited there for Miranda to turn her down with more conviction or use her magic to escape her. Such words and actions never came, the Mage apparently couldn't find anymore good arguments as to why fucking in the closet with a delinquent omega was a bad idea. 'Okay' was all the permission she needed, but before she could even capitalize on it, Miranda was leaning forward, stealing the omega's lips in a deep but tentative kiss. Jack reciprocated slowly, not wanting to scare off the straight girl by turning up the heat too fast. Still, she kept their kiss going for quite sometime, not ending it until they were both out of breath and panting. "Don't act like its that big a deal. It's the difference between driving stick and an automatic, Cheerleader, not the difference between driving a car and flying a plane." Jack chuckled at the straight girl's awe at a mere kiss. "Since it's your first time, I guess I'll be nice to ya..."

She urged the Mage backwards, pushing the girl back into a wall so that she had something to lean on while Jack got down onto her knees. Before Miranda could start arguing about what was happening, calloused hands were rucking up her dress, pushing it up to her hips so that she was bared before the hungry wolf. "Lingerie...wouldn't have pegged you as a lingerie girl." Jack felt another pulse of desire between her legs as her eyes fell upon long legs clad with stockings, leading upwards to a lacy black garter belt with matching thong. Fuck she wanted to see the rest of the naughty outfit so bad, but was too afraid that Miranda would come to her senses if they took a time out to strip. So all she did was yank the thing strip of fabric covering the Mage's dripping wet slit to the side, giving herself enough room for her mouth to work with. Unlike a bumbling boy who didn't know the difference between a girl's clitoris and his own elbow, it only took Jack a second to capture the swollen bundle of nerves between her lips. Now it was just a matter of figuring out what a girl like Miranda liked... Jack knew she was a control freak, and in the wolf's experience, women like that needed their orgasms forced from them. So rather than ease Miranda into her first time with a woman, Jack threw her right into a sea of pleasure that only someone of the same gender could provide. Her teeth ground against the swollen nub as her tongue lashed at the defenseless button.

Miranda gave an embarrassed, vexed expression. So what if she was amazed by the difference of a kiss! She didn't know what a woman was like... All she knew was her experiences with men had been pathetic, and everything about Jack enticed her more than even the most attractive men in school. She liked strong, Jack had that, she was also feminine, clever in her own troublesome way, and annoyingly seductive. Even when they traded words at school she always ended up using it as an excuse to tease Miranda, an effort usually met with a sneer and some choice words of her own. As arousal took hold of Miranda's reason she didn't retort against the delinquent charm but instead collapsed before it, feeling like some ridiculous virgin who didn't know what in the hell she was doing. So what if it felt good... Was that really worth being a smart ass over? It made her glare at the other woman, though even her glare looked adorable in that moment. "This may work a hell of a lot better if you shut up!" Miranda hissed, already humiliated enough that she was jumping at the chance to abandon principles and take a chance to explore and urge with someone she didn't believe would tempt her a second time. Charming or not, Jack and Miranda didn't mix and she used the rationale that it would be an easy one time thing to quickly relax.

What she hadn't expected was for Jack to be the one dropping to her knees. She had walked in on a much different situation, and if Miranda wasn't mistaken most wolves relished the whole 'alpha' thing and attempted to force dominance. In her experience that meant the wolves wanted to be on top, to control the woman, and Jack threw that out the window. It almost made her smirk, perhaps Jack was a beta in the bedroom. It was a ridiculous thought, she knew it, but the idea was amusing. "I'm not..." She muttered unconvincingly. While it was true she usually went conservative, Miranda had rather mature taste and her wardrobe included some very elegant and sexy pieces. She had turned it up a notch for the day, it seemed appropriate, but part of her enjoyed such things. As if trying to divert attention from her underwear Miranda started to say something, planning on taking a shot at the other woman's role, to call her a beta. She knew that pissed wolves off and would be an ample distraction. She had miscalculated.

With men Miranda never felt excited, her heart didn't leap, there was no embarrassment. Sleeping with a man barely even led to an orgasm, and she had become proficient in faking it. She had been enticed by Jack the instant she walked in on the erotic scene, her heart was pounding in her chest, she had been humiliated when the girl saw through her bullshit, and now she understood something key... Jack being on her knees didn't mean she was a beta. What she expected to be 'nice' quickly had her bracing herself against a wall, fingers trying to dig in to the wood, and trying to bite back a loud moan. The reason being? Men had no clue. They fumbled around, hesitated, didn't commit, and in the end just wanted a quick lay. Jack easily outdid what her boyfriend would have done in ten minutes before one had passed. Miranda's voice spilled out, the sexy voice taking on an entirely different note when heavy thick with pleasure. "S-Slow down." She quickly forced out, a hand going down and grabbing at Jack's head as the other reached over and grabbed anything it could find to keep her steady, already feeling her body's reaction. Fuck, how many women had Jack slept with.

The sound of nails scratching frantically against the wall in an attempt to find a handhold had Jack grinning. She hummed in approval, lips vibrating around Miranda's clit as she continued to flutter and flick her tongue against the source of the mage's pleasure. Rivers of wetness ran down her chin as she rapidly brought the other girl closer and closer to her peak. Although it was tempting to give up her prize and dip her head down to sample Miranda's arousal straight from the source, she didn't allow herself to just yet. First she wanted the straight girl screaming her name, then she would take a break and enjoy her spoils.

At the mage's plea for her to slow down Jack shook her head, pulling the sensitive bud of Miranda's clit with each movement; she wasn't going to slow down, she -couldn't- slow down. Obeying a request from the Mage would bust her down to the same position as a beta, and Jack was anything but a sniveling submissive. The wolf may be on her knees but she was there because she wanted to taste the Mage, because she wanted to tear sweet moans from the straight girl's throat. Miranda's enjoyment was only a consequence of Jack's desires, not the other way around. So she became relentless in her tongue work, let herself get totally lost in the scent and heat of the mage's sex.

As the Mage trembled, whined, and got closer and closer to her orgasm, Jack reached up to grab the other girl's ass in order to help steady her. The last thing she needed was Miranda toppling over when pleasure finally swept over her.

Miranda had lost herself, and while she should have been more concerned about being as vocal and easy to subjugate as she was being, she simply couldn't. Jack had quickly taken advantage of her inexperience and aside from relentlessly devouring her, had a fine grip on her unparalleled ass. Miranda was beautiful, truly stunning, but her ass was one-of-a-kind. Countless men had attempted to convince her and get the woman to spread her cheeks, none had come close... And Jack had casually taken a firm grip, though even through her pleasure filled daze she had an idea as to why. All that mattered was that it felt good, and she was struggling to keep her voice down and endure the nearly torturous waves of ecstasy bashing against her body. The mage never would have guessed Jack would possess so much skill... And really she wouldn't have guessed anyone would have so much skill. After all, she dated popular guys, they all had numerous experiences, boasting of their sexual prowess. In the end none of them had been worth a damn, and Jack's words about her date resounded true in her head. What was being done to her, that would be her orgasm for the night. It was humiliating... Confusing... But incredible.

---

Michelle wasn't exactly sure what had happened. One moment they had been dancing, the next doing some highly inappropriate fingering against the wall, and then absolute chaos. Michelle's exhibitionist urges took over, and apparently Jocelyn felt the same. Before she really understood what they were doing she was on her back and Jocelyn was sitting atop her face, juices and the heavy scent of arousal clouding what little judgement she had left. They weren't in the middle of the room, neither of them was so far gone, but they weren't exactly being smart either. Plenty of people could see what was happening, caught the sight of the infamous Michelle, who had been a bully and top dog prior to Parekura, being used like a beta bitch by Jocelyn Marrok... It was quite the sight. Of course if this had been a normal school there would have been panic, and most likely more chaperons, but with werewolves and mages making up the student body it was not the display it would have been elsewhere. In fact many of the students ignored it, though all of the rest were glued, either being turned on by the scene or just couldn't look away. After all, Jocelyn and Michelle were both beauties and well known throughout the student body.

Michelle's muffled voice whined as she caught a glimpse of all the attention, not trying to get her girlfriend to stop but knowing they were going to be in so much fucking trouble. The embarrassment and public nature of being dominated in front of so many people had her soaked however, panties having long been drenched in her juices. The scent of sex, both her's and Jocelyn's, filled the room, and her lover's moans as she used Michelle's body to provide pleasure weren't being held back. All Michelle could do in that moment was let her cheeks burn with humiliation and enjoy it, revel in it, knowing that once news made its way to Mara her life was forfeit. So she began really going for it, ignoring the suddenness and bold nature of their play and sending her tongue up to lick and drag over every inch of flesh provided to it, trying to increase her alpha's pleasure as much as she could, though leaving her hands at her side and completely allowing herself to be at Jocelyn's mercy... Being her good little bitch.

Jack would love to get a chance to thoroughly explore Miranda's amazing ass, unfortunately the pulsing between her own legs was going to take precedence over any sort of taboo exploration. One orgasm, that's all the head cheerleader was going to get. Just one earth shattering orgasm that would blow anything that that fucking douchebag jock that Miranda dated out of the water. While she didn't have anything against Jeremy personally, the guy was a fucking tool and Jack seriously thought the world would be a better place if assholes like him kept their genes to themselves. Plus she just liked to show off; there were few things that Jack was good at and sex was one of them. A degenerate like her proving that she was a far better lover than that preppy excuse for a male Alpha stroked her ego in a way that nothing else could.

"Mmmm..." The wolf hummed again, urging Miranda to just relax and cum already. If the Mage was going to be difficult then Jack was just going to force her to become a screaming, trembling mess of nerves and pleasure. The hand that had been holding the thong and keeping the scrap of fabric out of her way dropped down to find Miranda's entrance. She was so wet that two fingers easily slid inside and found the mage's swollen front wall. A few pumps was all it took to make her lover come undone, and the second she felt Miranda cum she dipped her head down, surrender the mage's clit in trade for a taste of the straight girl's arousal straight from the source.

Panting, Jack finally pulled away, chin and cheeks glistening with the juices she hadn't managed to catch. "Fuck, you are soaked." Jack whistled as her eyes roamed over Miranda's pink puffy slit and glistening thighs. "Hold still..." The wolf ordered she fished her phone out of her pocket. While Miranda was still half slumped against the wall and in a daze from her orgasm, Jack snapped a picture of the mage's dripping folds and cum-streaked thighs. It was just a little souvenir and masturbatory material for later. Streaming porn was great but reliving her past conquests was a hell of a lot more fun.

"Alright Princess, come on, get it together, let's see if your mouth is good for anything other than bitchy retorts. Maybe if you're any good I'll help you cum again." Jack said as she stood and put her phone in the breast packet of her coat. Maybe she'd record Miranda going down on her if the Mage proved to be just as thirsty for her arousal as a wolf was. Only one way to find out the effects of her omega status on a near human though; Jack got up, eager to stretch out her legs, then undid her pants, pulling down a pair of boyshorts and trousers to show off tattooed thighs and a needy little slit that could use an eager tongue.

-----

Things between Michelle and Jocelyn had accelerated rather quickly...just like everything else in their relationship. What had started as a relatively private fingering session against the wall had progressed to a peep show. Jocelyn could feel the eyes on them...and of course knowing that other people were watching her claim her girlfriend made the young wolf want to show off her bitch. So she had stepped to the side slightly and had hitched up Michelle's skirt so that the dress was bunched up around her hips. Now the few who were watching turned to many more as onlookers were treated to an unobscured sight of slender fingers pumping furiously into the mouthwatering pussy of her pet.

Of course it didn't take long for a possessive wolf like Jocelyn to grow jealous of all the people who were looking at her girlfriend. It didn't make any sense, Jocelyn had wanted to show Michelle off...but as the thought of others receiving pleasure from the mere sight of her half naked pet crept into her mind, Jocelyn began to grow entirely irrational. She was sure that everyone watching them was thinking about fucking the gorgeous female that Jocelyn currently has pinned to the wall, and that was just not acceptable to the possessive Alpha. This is my bitch! Mine to fuck and nobody else's!. And so with that thought, Jocelyn practically threw Michelle onto the ground and pounced ontop of her, eager to assert her dominance over her bitch and show everyone that Michelle was her's to fuck, her's to use however she wanted. Jocelyn knelt down over her pet's head, her glistening slit only an inch from her slit. "Come on, lick me, pet." She growled, lowering herself until she felt soft lips pressing against her folds.

Being on display wasn't really the alpha's thing. Sure, she enjoyed having sex in public but it was mostly to show off her pet and not really to flaunt herself personally. So rather than look at their growing group of fans, Jocelyn looked down, eyes glued to her pet's as she watched her lover service her. As a chaperone neared them to break them up, Jocelyn's head finally snapped up to the crowd, blue eyes narrowed into dangerous slits at the intrude, her lips pulled back to expose teeth that had sharpened to points and she actually dared to snarl at the adult. This was her bitch! And if anyone tried to take Michelle away from her, she'd rip off their arm! She was being overly possessive, the human part of her knew that...unfortunately it was the animal consciousness that was running the show right now. One more orgasm...one more and then we'll take our mate somewhere safe... She was going crazy...she must be if she was thinking of Michelle as her mate while she rode the other girl's face infront of their peers.

Miranda felt like she was under some sort of spell, which really wasn't such an absurd comparison considering what was actually happening. The main difference between a spell and Jack's unique scent, self-awareness. Almost all spells that had to do with charm or subjugation removed the self-awareness that they were doing something they wouldn't normally do, and once over it was like waking from a dream. Jack's arousal had a much more powerful effect. Every moment of the pleasure, each thought on how much she wanted the wolf, it was all within the realm of consciousness for the wolf. At first she tried to deny it within her own head, but it hadn't taken long for the proud mage to accept a simple truth... She was attracted to women. It wasn't like she had been so far up her own ass she didn't realize it before, but some strange desires were not the same as experiencing the pleasure and satisfaction of finally giving in to her urges. A helping hand had been used, after all there was little a magical being could do against the Omega trait, but there was little doubt in Miranda's mind that her days of blissful ignorance would continue.

Of course most of those thoughts came after the orgasm, Jack pushing her so hard that when she finally felt the waves of ecstasy she nearly lost the strength in her legs. Never before had she felt such intense pleasure, the disappointing men in her life more evident than ever as her entire body shook with the single climax, legs trembling and juices pouring out to soak the eager woman between her legs. The only regret she had was losing her restraint and ending up much too loud as she came, voice no doubt being caught by a few people outside. Even that didn't phase the mage, not when she was in such a haze she found herself sliding down the wall a ways, eyes only half open and head so foggy with satisfaction that she nearly missed the sound of a camera, which was quite the sobering sound.

Miranda moved up the wall a bit, struggling but also looking down to notice the phone, eyes starting to furrow in worry and anger. Was Jack planning to use that against her... Had that been the plan? Even if it was she may have deserved it, it wasn't like she had tried hard to avoid sex... Hell, she had kissed Jack, didn't that make it entirely her fault. Fuck! She cursed in her head, waiting for the wolf to wave the phone in front of her and grin with some horrid ultimatum. Yet it never came, instead she stood and undid her pants, looking to the mage to return the favor. Miranda had a few choices at that point, but almost without hesitation she dropped to her knees, not giving herself enough time to refuse and absolutely ignoring the picture that had just been taken. Perhaps unspoken blackmail was what she needed to convince herself to keep going. She did want to... Even if there were so many social reasons she should not. Yet there she was, on her knees and entirely captivated by the intoxicating sight in front of her. Jack had a unique beauty, feminine where it counted but strong and rather enticing with her tattoos and delinquent charm. Of course not all spirit could be doused by desire and she had a thing about being called princess, a word that had her narrowing her eyes a bit from the position on her knees, which was more adorable than threatening. After all, trying to intimidate someone when about to give them oral was not exactly effective. "Don't call me princess you damn delinquent." She snarled slightly, adding another few words to try and keep herself in a semi-powerful position, "And don't think I'm some pushover... I won't just do whatever you say like some damn dog."

Miranda had a certain amount of pride not fitting her current situation, but even as she tried to bolster herself she didn't accomplish much. Mainly this was due to her position on her knees about to service Jack, but the lack of edge to her usually sharp voice didn't help, especially with the tinge of excitement from the gorgeous mage. Her long ignored desires were truly too difficult to ignore, and ever breath filled her with Jack's scent, which in turn made her mouth water and body tremble with want. She may not have been a wolf but mage's reacted very well to an Omega, perhaps Miranda even more so. After all, the effect was one that seemed to rely on magical sensitivity, and Miranda being the 'engineered' mage heightened her sensitivity, probably. Regardless it didn't take long for her to dive in, curiosity taking hold and making her go straight for Jack's slit, not even bothering to give it a test lick, she just wanted to go for it from the start... And it smelled so fucking good.

---

There was nothing Michelle wanted more than to please her lover, a desire only heightened by those watching her do so. To the alpha the only important part was that Jocelyn was satisfied and comfortable, and the moment her girlfriend took initiative and fulfilled one of the little fantasies they both seemed to share she didn't think any further. All she did was lick and do everything she could to make Jocelyn cum. There was nothing like it, Jocelyn taking her in such a rough, dominant manner, both taking her while ensuring everyone around them knew who Michelle belonged to. Even when those 'in charge' tried to put a stop to it she bit back, keeping them away from her bitch, and Michelle couldn't help but reach down and finger herself while she was ridden, she couldn't think of anything else but her mate... Fuck. Mate. The word had slipped into her mind and she quickly reprimanded herself, knowing if it slipped vocally she would be screwed. Still, in her heart, even if her mind denied it, she was smitten with Jocelyn. She not only loved the other girl she would have died for her, without hesitation. To Michelle the alpha had become an existence greater than her own, and as scary as it was to the woman she felt an attachment for the young Marrok that exceeded the title girlfriend. She wanted nothing more than to be by her side...

When Jocelyn finally climaxed, Michelle stopped touching herself and let the alpha help her up. Her face was sore, she was embarrassed by the crowd and angry looking chaperons, but more than anything she was still aroused. She needed more, to be fucked harder, to have her hair pulled and every inch of her flesh covered in bites. So as she got up she ignored the crowd and leaned against her lover, lips pressing into the alpha's ear, "Not enough. Take me home and punish me for touching myself... I don't want to go more than an hour this weekend without being spanked and having an orgasm forced out of me." She continued, absolutely thrilled to have the time alone. Every since Parekura she had missed their days of hardcore sex, the near pain of being fucked until she couldn't move. Now it would be even better... And with money for takeout they could spend the entire time holed up together, playing.

"Keep going baby... Lap up every drop like a good cum hungry bitch..." Jocelyn cooed out her praise as she continued to grind her hips into Michelle's face. Every once in awhile she would buck and hit her pet's chin or nose just right to make her whole body shiver and a sweet moan fall from her lips. Part of her knew that she was riding her girlfriend more roughly than usual but she couldn't help herself, it just felt so damn good and before she knew it she was cumming again. Her hips gave a few uneven jerks and she let out a loud cry of pleasure, not giving a fuck about who heard her or how pissed off the chaperones were about her taking her pleasure in public.

"You dirty little slut..." Jocelyn had come out of her lusty haze enough to decide that now was a good time to take in their surroundings and assess the damage. A lot of people were watching them now and the chaperones were busy trying to keep other couples from copulating, how could anyone blame them though when her pet was providing plenty of porno worthy material by playing with herself while she serviced her Mistress.

Jocelyn didn't want everyone getting a good look at the perfect pussy that belonged to her and her alone. So she got up and then helped her girlfriend up, tugging the other girl's skirt back down to conceal what was for her eyes only. "Oh don't worry pet, you're going to get plenty of punishing for fingering yourself infront of everyone." Jocelyn growled and gave her girlfriend's rear a nice hard slap. "You should know better than to masturbate without permission by now." She nipped possessively at her girlfriend's ear. "Now let's go...if you like touching yourself so much you can give me a show in the back of the limo while I plan out your punishment." She tugged her pet closer, unable to stand their bodies being too far apart when there were so many jealous wolves eying her lover like a piece of meat. And then she led Michelle away, already plotting what she was going to do to the other girl this weekend to ensure that her pet would remain obedient and loyal.

-----

"S-Syri?" Alice was practically trembling in her Alpha's strong arms as she stammered out the older girl's name. She felt...different...like she needed to be alone with her girlfriend this very moment or she might explode. "I would appreciate it very much if we could maybe head out...like right now." Alice had truly enjoyed dancing with a drunk Syri but something had changed in the last few minutes, something she couldn't quite put her finger on. A very patient young woman, it was a little disconcerting for her to have such a clawing need for a private moment with her girlfriend that could not be ignored or explained. She hadn't even drank anything! Only water all night because she wanted to be able to drive them to the cabin. But still, she felt almost dizzy, and entirely too hot, and horny, and this aching -need- that she could not name.

The strange sensation only grew worse as she pulled away from her girlfriend so that they could leave and noticed a few other couples who were close to them looking over to Syri with hungry eyes. What on earth is the matter with everyone? Syri was beautiful, she had many suitors, but most people weren't so rude that they would blatantly undress the Alpha with their eyes when Alice was standing right there next to her.

Syri was starting to lose control to the extent that her hands were not restrained to appropriate locations. It wasn't something so strange, after all she was in love with Alice, had been teased and horny for months, and was now intoxicated enough that her willpower felt severely lacking. It was a perfect storm to make resisting her own urges impossible. Still, even in her overly excited, horny state she was a bit concerned. The source of her worries was the truth about what kind of wolf she was. Syri was an Alpha born from Betas, but more than an Alpha, she was an Omega. Among other differences between her and other wolves her scent and arousal could drive even the most powerful wolves to the peak of lust. It was a part of her she struggled with, even more so since meeting Alice... The gorgeous beta was the only true temptation for her. Syri had mastered control over physical attraction, it was only love and affection that were foreign to her. Thus far she had managed, taking a lot of showers when her and Alice were together, before meeting her and after mainly, but even in the middle of their time together every once in awhile. It was strange but it beat telling her what she was, because to Syri who wanted to be respectful and ensure Alice chose to sleep with her without being coerced it was shameful. She hated being an Omega.

Hearing Alice stammering about needing to leave quickly caused her heartache, it was happening, and even in her drunken state she recognized the signs of her curse. However, she couldn't stop herself from thinking... Alice had agreed to the weekend with her, a romantic weekend with obvious meaning. Alice wanted her, she didn't need to hide it any longer, she could take the beta. "Yes... Let's leave." She grinned, pulling Alice in close once more and biting her ear a bit roughly, a small growl coming forth. "I love you Alice... Tonight I'll make you mine." Just as she finished proclaiming her love everything went to shit, and a less resilient male wolf moved in and practically got in between her and Alice, bringing the most aggressive growl Syri had ever released escape her throat. "You're gorgeous... And you smell..." He had apparently lost all reason and was getting close to Syri, a grin on his face. Syri narrowed her eyes and quickly shoving him away before grabbing Alice by the hand and dragging her out of the building, trying to ignore all of the hungry eyes on her as they left.

When finally outside she spun Alice and lightly pushed her against the nearest wall, not feeling the slightest bit cold as her body burned with desire. "Alice..." She spoke softly, leaning in, voice so very seductive. "Go start the car, I need a moment." She had been so tempted to take her right there, every part of her being screaming out for relief, to finally take the one she loved, her mate. Mate, the word that expressed how much she adored Alice was also the only thing that held her back, and before she could ruin what was supposed to be a special night for Alice, she pulled it together. She pulled away from the lips she desired to kiss and took a few steps back, closing her eyes and running a hand up throat her hair. She was going to have to tell Alice about her condition, otherwise none of it would make any sense... But that could wait, for now she needed a minute to cool off, just enough to make it to their destination. After that she wouldn't be letting Alice sleep. They could talk the next day.

---

Chris didn't remember falling asleep but she had a faint realization of where she was as she sat up. Cait had been nearly on top of her, and both had been sharing a couch that was too small for sharing. Of course Chris didn't mind that, her and Caitlyn sleeping together was natural. What wasn't natural? Being in someone's home and hearing odd sounds. She groaned, turning her body and doing her best not to wake Cait... At first. As her head cleared up a bit and the sleep left her eyes she started to realize what it was she was listening to. Moaning. "What the fuck..." She muttered, a confused look on her face as she tried to listen more attentively, barely able to hear it any clearer but it was clearly moaning. Sexy moaning. It made her glance over at Cait and chew her lip. She wanted Cait to moan like that. Not the right time. "Cait... Wake up sis." She mumbled, shaking the girl gently and leaning down to give her a tiny kiss on the cheek. It took some willpower to ignore the searing headache from drinking far too much, but she wasn't so drunk anymore. "Cait!" She hissed, the sounds of moaning getting louder making her hurry to get the other wolf to rouse from her slumber.

When her adorable little sister finally woke up she helped her sit up and watched as the attentive wolf caught on to the same sounds Chris had been listening to. They were both smart girls but they both seemed to be pondering what they were hearing, when it really should have been obvious. They weren't at their own home, they left the dance with Alex and Tessa... It had to be Alex and Tessa, and they were doing something very naughty. Chris' cheeks were burning and she slowly stood up, taking Cait's hand and leading her towards the door, curious as to what they were doing... And why just hearing it was making her so damn horny. Not that the answer was so complicated, Chris had been nothing but a needy, jealous idiot for quite some time, since she stole Cait's virginity. It didn't take much to turn the inexperienced girl on.

Alice smiled brightly, a profession of love from her girlfriend was just what she needed to calm the anxiousness that was creeping through her heart. "I love you too, Syri." The beta purred in response. A little shiver ran down her spine, excitement filling her at the prospect of finally being claimed by her big strong Alpha. Our Alpha. Present our neck. Please our Alpha. Present our neck. The sudden urge to tilt her head to the side and bare her throat was interrupted by a male cutting between the two of them. At first Alice had just thought he was going somewhere, it wouldn't have been the first time that an Alpha had nudged her in order to clear a path, but when he actually had the audacity to stop, to start chatting up -her- girlfriend, the beta began to sputter in disbelief. Was this guy for real?! Did he not have eyes?!?!?! Could he not see that this was clearly -her- mate?! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!!

Thank goodness Syri pushed the intruder away with a growl, otherwise Alice probably would have broken her hand. It was only when Syri grabbed her hand and tugged her away towards the door did Alice notice that her hands were balled up into fists. The beta blinked, confused. She had wanted to -hit- that guy. Alice never wanted to hit anyone! (Well, maybe her big sister sometimes, but that was different.) Like most betas she was of a sweet disposition, with a temperament that was better suited to a golden retriever than a wild wolf. Yet here she was, tensed up and ready to throw a punch...what the hell was going on?

The blast of cool air from outside made her feel a little better. Alice hesitated for a moment at Syri's request. Please our mate. Show we are worthy. Show we can follow orders. Show we can take care of her- What?! She took a deep breath, tried to clear her mind, caught the scent of fresh cut grass and water...like they had been running the sprinklers outside this evening...and then felt better. "Yeah...sure..." Alice looked a little confused as she stepped away from her girlfriend, giving her a chaste peck on the cheek and then making her way towards the car. As she walked through the parking lot, she went over what she had eaten and drank that night, any stressors she had recently encountered this week, her heat cycle, anything and everything she could think of that would explain the out of character feelings and actions. Maybe I'm just on edge about tonight... That last thought seemed the most likely. As ready as she felt and as excited as she was to take this step with Syri, she was also terrified that this was going to hurt, that she wasn't going to be any good in bed...maybe her fear was the source of all her anxiety.

----

"Alright...I need...Water..." Alex was panting hard, having collapsed ontop of a prone Tessa who may or may not be conscious. She was too tired to pull out or roll over, and so stayed there, resting her naked, sweaty body ontop of Tessa's. "How about we get a snack, love?" She muttered as she nuzzled at the back of the mage's glistening neck, smiling when she heard a little grunt to signal that her girlfriend was still awake and with her. They must have been going at it for a good hour or so by now, hopefully her friends were still asleep so that her and Tessa could break for a snack and maybe fool around for another good hour before she had to take her hopefully sobered up friends home. After leading a drunken Caitlyn and Chris into the house, the two sisters had collapsed onto the couch in the living room to snuggle and kiss, much to Alex's initial dismay. The young wolf would have preferred her friends go to the guest bedroom, but there was no moving the two lightweights once they had settled in on Tessa's comfy couch. Maybe it was just as well, both girls had fallen asleep before Alex even had a chance to give them each a glass of water, which meant that the artist didn't have to worry about the two of them hearing her and Tessa go at it. It wasn't that she was ashamed of the relationship between her and Tessa...she just felt like an ass whenever she inadvertently flaunted how much more physical her and the mage were in comparison to Chris and Caitlyn. Poor Chris... Of course Alex thought that Caitlyn was well worth the wait, she was a sweet girl after all...but still, it must be hard dating someone that cute who wanted to go slow.

With a soft grunt of effort, Alex pushed herself back into a kneeling position and then slowly slid the slick strapon out of Tessa's clutching folds. Just the sight of the mage's upturned ass and puffy pink slit had her wanting to mount the older woman a again...but she knew such an idea would be bad if she wanted to avoid a hangover in the morning. While she hadn't gotten drunk enough to be obliterated like her friends, she was still a little buzzed and knew if she didn't take care of herself then she would be a pain in the ass to deal with in the morning. "Come on baby." Alex gave her girlfriend's rear a light pat to urge her up, then helped the mage stand and walk out of the master bedroom, down the hall, and towards the kitchen so that they could raid the fridge. While Tessa started making them a plate of something to take back to the room, Alex poked her head into the living room to see that her two friends were still cuddling and asleep. Awesome! The wolf grinned and padded back to her lover, wrapping her arms around Tessa from behind as she peered over the mage's shoulder and watched her make sandwiches for them.

"You are the best..." Alex purred, nibbling at the mage's ear. She had missed having Tessa around...the older woman had always taken such good care of her. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" A cheesy line, yes, but Alex did feel blessed to have Tessa in her life. The mage was thoughtful, smart, sexy...so very very sexy... Alex's hands began to roam, the wolf growing distracted as she took in our gorgeous her girlfriend was....guh...all she wanted was to be back in the bedroom. She should be tired right now, or at least sated enough in her lust to manage the helpful task of filling up two glasses of water for them while Tessa made the food. But whenever she was with the mage, all she wanted to do was claim her...it almost seemed like a waste that they were standing here in the kitchen with the mage doing such a boring task like making food... especially when the counters seemed like the perfect height to have Tessa perch ontop of while Alex buried the strapon that she had still not taken off back into her lover...

-----

Caitlyn was a lightweight...maybe beyond a lightweight, a featherweight? After the car ride to Tessa's place, Alex had told her and Chris to sit down for a moment and wait while she got them some provisions to help them sober up faster. The two minutes that their friend had spent getting snacks for them was long enough for Caitlyn and Chris to end up laying down on the couch, the younger girl falling asleep after a few slow, sweet kisses and lots of snuggles. The sleepy young wolf loved to nap...and would have gladly spent the rest of the night cuddling and sleeping with Chris on that couch. But apparently her sister had other plans, because she was waking the smaller girl up, resulting in Caitlyn giving a soft whine and a pout. "Wha-?" She grew quiet as her ears picked up the sound of moaning, her eyes widening in surprise. She didn't know why she was so startled by the fact that Tessa and Alex were making love...obviously the two were really into eachother. Maybe it was just so surprising that they sounded like they were right in the next room.

"Chris, we shouldn't--" Caitlyn started to protest as her sister got up and then led her towards the door, but all words left her as she looked over to see Tessa precariously perched on the edge of the kitchen counter with Alex situated between her legs and holding her. Even though they were standing at a bad angle and could only see the two women in profile, Caitlyn could easily figure out that Alex must be wearing a harness or something, because she was thrusting her hips violently into the mage.

Tessa was completely astounded by the time Alex was done with her, barely able to do more than lay on the bed panting. Her entire body was covered in sweat and arousal, and every touch of skin sent a shiver up her spine. Tessa was not inexperienced at all, and she was more than aware of Alex's famous love making talent, but to her the wolf still had the aura of 'tiny thing I took care of' attached. After what just happened that was gone and she could do nothing but acknowledge that she lost out in terms of talent, even if not by much. Grunts and groans were all the mage could manage as she was spoken to however, taking more time to get her body calmed down from its sensory overload, long, heavy breathing filling the room, right up until Alex moved and started pulling out. A loud moan and subsequent disappointed whine escaped her lovely lips. Still, ever the doting one she dragged herself out of the bed and snapped her teeth playfully at Alex. "Fine, but after we eat I'm going to need another round." She gave a grin, barely confident she could handle another go but not wanting to be worn out so easily by her young lover. Not that it really mattered, she was so comfortable with Alex she didn't worry about that kind of thing, but it didn't mean she was going to give up easily, she was a competitive woman, and had almost exclusively topped in her other relationships.

Walking into the kitchen made her smile and think about other things for a moment, leaning to kiss Alex on the cheek as she peered over the mage's shoulder. "You got lucky because I fell for you a long time ago before other women had a chance." She answered with a matter of fact attitude but was giving a playful grin and moaned gently to Alex's affection. "The real question is how I caught the attention of such a young... Sexual... Beauty." She slowed her words, a hand moving back to rub and squeeze various parts of Alex's body, stopping right before the sandwiches were finished. Nobody had ever been as attractive as Alex in her eyes. Even when she was away at college she thought of Alex, and considering she practically stalked her to the high school, taking the lower position of school doctor over many more prominent positions, it wasn't far fetched to say she had revolved her life around the wolf. She felt guilty being so distant in recent years but the affection she held for the wolf had only grown during that time... And she had no plans to ever leave her side again. God, she just wanted Alex to always be with her... She would ask her to move in... Soon... For the moment there was a much more urgent matter.

---

Chris gulped at the scene they were seeing, it was... Incredible. For Chris who had such little experience or knowledge it was almost breathtaking. Sure she could guess at what felt good, and wasn't an idiot, but aside from her one experience with Cait she was near clueless. Watching the scene between Alex and Tessa she felt conflicted emotions. On one hand it was so arousing, instantly making her chew her lip as she watched her sexy friend ravage the gorgeous doctor. She even found her hand going down and pulling Cait a bit closer, being turned on by watching others but still thinking of Cait above all else. She didn't make a move, Chris didn't want to try to go fast after agreeing to go slowly, but she couldn't help but let herself look and admire her beautiful lover. However, there was also an intense feeling of envy and inadequacy boiling up inside of her. They had only dated for a short time but Cait had been with Alex... And she clearly knew what she was doing, it was worrisome for Chris. She couldn't help but lean over and bite at Cait's ear, a soft, "I love you." That was the one thing she could be confident above all else, nobody else could possibly love Cait like she did. Of course instead of speaking another word she leaned in, capturing Cait's lips, gently kissing the adorable creature, passion slowly building as she pulled her sister close.

---

At some point during their spontaneous extra round the two girl had woken up and wandered close enough to watch, and Tessa's sharp eyes had noticed. She didn't give any indication but after a moment, after catching a glimpse of a kiss she grin and leaned her head in to the nape of Alex's neck, struggling to speak in clear sentences. "We seem to have some horny little voyeurs..." She spoke, teeth sinking in to flesh after and legs wrapping around her strong wolf's waist, ensuring she kept the pace, nearing an orgasm and refusing not to get what she wanted. "Come on love... Give them a show." She licked up from the bite mark to Alex's ear, nibbling and whispering sweetly, "Don't disappoint your cute friends... They seem so intrigued." She shot her eyes back at the two girls, not being able to tell exactly what they were doing, but the couple hadn't stopped and ran yet.

It didn't escape Tessa how fucked up the situation was, at least to normal people. She didn't much care, she had always been the type to believe in doing whatever she wanted, so Cait and Chris' relationship didn't bother her, it wasn't like they were blood related. The same could be said for her and Alex... She didn't give a fuck that Alex was younger and technically a student under her care, she loved her and always had. Even being watched. While it may have been uncomfortable in front of a mass crowd or creepy strangers, the current situation wasn't enough of a bother to rise above another core shaking orgasm. "Come one love... Faster... Harder... Please." She started, crying out in pleasure as she grew ever closer to a climax, determined to spend the entire night in complete ecstasy... And if Alex stopped being able to keep up she would just use a little magic. After all, Tessa's specialty was healing and restoration magic. Giving Alex a second wind would be child's play, even if desperate thrusts from a wolf on the verge were so much better. The more tired her gorgeous lover's human form became the more she drew on her werewolf's resilience, that was when she would get really rough... And amazing. She was quivering with anticipation just thinking about a more enticing Alex.

All of Alex's attention was fixed entirely on Tessa...well, on the mage's throat anyways. Whenever her lover tilted her head back to moan, the wolf's dark eyes would focus intently on the pale, delicate throat that glistened with sweat. Just the sight of the vulnerable flesh made her mouth water and her heart beat faster. She wanted to mark Tessa as hers, permanently, her canines lengthened at just the thought of claiming this particular female. It was a stupid impulse, part of her knew it. Alex was still rather young to be making that sort of commitment (even though she was fairly certain that Tessa was meant to be her mate, despite the fact that she wasn't a werewolf), plus, it wasn't like wolves could bond themselves to mages anyways, something about mana messed with the Lyssavirus so that it was impossible to infect a mage or even bond with them. So biting Tessa would only leave a scar, a cosmetic change rather than the biological one that her wolf craved. Still...it would let everyone know that she was off the market... No, no, it wouldn't be right to do something so drastic without talking to Tessa about it first. Besides, the mage had put up a fight about her leaving hickeys or bite marks thus far, jumping to an attempt at a mating bite would probably just make her upset...

With the need to mark this beautiful creature as hers still at the forefront of the wolf's mind, Alex settled on just digging her fingers into Tessa's sides and ramming her hips forward, bottoming out the toy and getting herself close enough so that she could easily lean in and capture Tessa's neck. Her teeth sank down slow and hard, the wolf not trying to puncture skin; instead, she just wanted to leave a nice deep bite mark that would bruise quite beautifully in contrast to the mage's pale skin. "Mine-phf." The wolf growled around a mouth full of flesh, pulling and suckling at the piece of skin she had caught between her lips before finally giving it up. She needed to keep moving, needed to keep fucking Tessa this way so that she could bring her lover back to the bedroom and properly cover her entire body with bite marks and hickeys...and maybe take some time to fulfill her promise of claiming the mage's ass as well.

Alex dragged Tessa closer to the edge of the counter top, the wolf tired of hitting her knees and thighs on the ledge and cabinets whenever she thrust forward a little too roughly. In this new position she could fuck her mate harder, though at the mention of voyeurs, the motion of her hips froze and Alex growled, low and deep and threatening. Her human half was tired, very, very tired, making it difficult for her to keep her wolf's consciousness locked up in it's cage. And so now she stood there, clinging possessively to Tessa and locked in a mental struggle between the options of taking her girlfriend somewhere private to fuck, pulling out and ripping all intruders to pieces, or just continuing to ravish her mate because the voyeurs weren't close or wolf enough to be a threat.

In the end, Tessa made the decision for her. With the mage nibbling along her neck and nudging her with her thighs to keep going, Alex could do little more than whine and obey. Even though the younger girl was the dominant one in the bedroom, if her beautifully submissive mage begged or pleaded for anything, Alex would trip all over herself to give Tessa what she asked for. Her girlfriend was so good about trying some of the kinkier things that Alex liked, always doing it with an open mind, that the young wolf was always eager to reward the mage with anything she wanted, and if she wanted to be fucked infront of others, then Alex would gladly oblige. And so with renewed vigor, the young artist's hips began thrusting forward again, the werewolf setting a downright brutal pace in a matter of moments. Chris was here, a strong Chaumont wolf was watching, and Alex's wolf was not going to go easy on Tessa when there was competition in the room.

----

Watching Alex's lean, muscular, tattooed body thrust powerfully into Dr. Reign's was as arousing as it was terrifying. Caitlyn doubted that she would survive such rough love-making, she was on the small and delicate side for an Alpha after all. Had Chris been that rough with her when she had been in her heat? The details were still fuzzy to her, even though she looked back on the memories with much less disgust now that she and her big sister were dating. Sometimes she still felt twisted up inside whenever she thought about the older girl in a sexual way, it was knee-jerk reaction for someone who had grown up always thinking of their adopted sister as their -real- sister. And sometimes when Chris kissed her, her first thought was to recoil or tense up...but after forcing herself to stay for a moment, she would end up melting into the older girl's body and kissing her back. Tonight was a little different though, for the first time Caitlyn didn't freeze or startle like a scared rabbit when Chris kissed her. Maybe it was the smell of sex in the air, the little bit of jealousy she felt for Chris laying eyes on a naked Tessa and Alex, or the fact that she had been conditioning herself for weeks to not hesitate, but when Chris kissed her this time, Caitlyn immediately reached up to cup her cheek and keep her girlfriend there as she allowed the kiss to deepen, her lips parting and her tongue nervously slipping out to play with Chris'.

Back
Top Bottom