Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Woman's Best Friend (Spyke Lion x whtbitch4u2own)

She couldn't help but feel herself squirm as he started to lap at her sex. She was starting to really like how he licked and that tongue was extra special. She could feel it slither through her folds, giving that extra attention it needs, one she didn't get from her man. It was weird but she was loving it. In turn, she used both of her hands to cover his full length but realize it was too long to even do so. She just continued to stroke his cock with two hands, having enough lube from his precum, she picked up her pace, stroking him faster to see what sort of end that awaited for them.

She also paused when she felt him pause, taking that moment to learn more about him while she stretched her fingers and grasped his length tighter. She could feel it pulsating in her grip as she stopped licking her. It was as if he was concentrating on himself now rather than her and that was perfectly fine with it. She was indeed curious if he would an orgasm like men do. And if so, what he'd put out. She started stroking his cock again and when he looked back at her, hearing him bark, she darted her gaze at him, "I am ...doing this as fast as I can. Gee.." She said as if she understood what he was telling her, angrily. She started stroking his cock furiously, moving her grip all the way down and then to the tip, squeezing it as if she was milking him.

Her squeezing made him shuddering, and he let out a particularly loud whine. With his tongue hanging out of his tongue no doubt covered in her juices he panted harshly, his chest heaving. His cock was hot, hard, yet soft at the same time, his precum making squishy noises each time her hands stroked him. Soon, she would feel his cock really start to swell, a bulge of a knot forming right at the base under her hands. Letting out a whimper, his hips suddenly started to piston his cock in and out of her hands incredibly quick, humping her handjob viciously. Finally, after letting out a high pitched whine, Brutus came. A spurt of his creamy cum blasted from his tip, squirting right out onto her below, smothering her skin with its warmth. For a dog, it was strangely thick, and there was so much of it that emerged from his pointed tip.

She couldn't tell if he was closer to his orgasm as this was her very first time. She could tell with her man but with Brutus, she couldn't. She could hear him whine and she didn't pay any mind. She was determined to stroke it faster after he barked at her. She could feel something swell at the bottom of her hands, under them as he continued to stab into her grip. It was perfect because she would tire out and slow down but then he'd continue to thrust his cock into her as if he was fucking it and she just providing that friction. She quickly pulled her hands back when she felt something bulge even more and she was scared in that friction of a second. That's when he painted her chest with his thick and heavy load. She instantly looked down at her chest, watching her breasts sprinkled by his cum and it was a lot as it started trickling down towards her throat. Though, she wasn't worry as she continued to lay there, moving her hands back to give him few gentle strokes as this whole picture couldn't get any more weird.

Brutus let her give out a few more strokes before he finally calmed down, his cock letting the last of his pent up seed dribble back down onto her breasts. His much needed release had finally been achieved, and he slowly slid himself out of her hands. His cock was still swelled with his knot, and it swung underneath himself proudly as he turned himself around, looking down at her with his big eyes. He continued to pant from the heat, giving her face a big, appreciative lick right over her cheek, not paying attention to the large amount of cum that was covering her chest.

She could tell that this was his orgasm and he was becoming more calmer now. She could feel last of his cum dribble down onto her chest before he moved around. It didn't take him a while as she could sort of see a wave of satisfaction before he came over to lick her lips. She slowly caressed him before sitting up, watching his thick load move over her breasts and some drops dribble down onto the floor and some on her belly. "Need a shower now..." She said as she looked at Brutus, thinking how it came to this. She wasn't in rush either and so she slowly stood up and made he way to the bathroom. While she cleaned up, she thought about how this was so much satisfying her...even though she didn't have her own orgasm yet. She was least worried about it.

Still feeling a little warm over the whole ordeal, Brutus hopped down from the bed and gave his body a little shake, his legs a little stiff along with his muscles. While she headed over to the bathroom he made his way into the kitchen, lapping up a large amount of water and taking a small bite of food. After he had managed to finally cool off he walked back into the bedroom and sniffed the air. Smelling the scent of their lust, he walked over and peeked into the bathroom to check on her, his front claws clacking onto the floor.

She felt good when the warm water hit her face and then trickled down her frame. She looked down as the water washed away Brutus’s gooey cum off of her chest and it hadn’t even been long when she peeked out, finding Brutus again. She smiled at him, “Come on…in.” She said as she pushed the shower curtain aside, remembering how he also needed a bath. Spending good amount of time to wash him off, she started tend to herself when she heard her fiance enter the bathroom, “Up so soon? I thought you were taking a nap?”

James walked in, wiping away the sleepiness in his eyes. In his other hand he held his phone, the lit screen suddenly dimming into black. "Well... " He yawned. "I got a call from my boss... " He glanced over, watching the happy dog enjoy himself in the warm, comfortable water. "He told me to take the night off and that he wants me to come along with him to some big-shot, fun three day trip tomorrow. It's a little sudden, but he asked me to not only go with him to something this big, but he asked me to take you with." James smiled, looking over at his fiance'. "Imagine that! It looks like the boss finally thinks that I can be one of them! Why else would invite us to this trip? So after you get done washing Brutus, start packing. We have to leave early tomorrow." Before she could say anything he dashed out of the bathroom, quickly rushing to grab their bags to get ready.

She smiled at him, thinking that was work and now he’d have to go back to work. That was what he said to her anyways. Luckily, it was Friday next day and then the weekend, hoping he was off so they could spend some time together. She did need some time away from Brutus to figure this thing out. It was getting to her head and she’d been worried badly.

The moment he mentioned his BOSS, she remembered him. The guy who had been trying to woo her. At first, she didn’t realize it but of recently, she learned what he was doing. And the moment James told her how his boss wanted her to tag along on this trip. Her first reaction was to shake her head no but she didn’t want to hurt James. Besides, if James was going to be with her, she really had nothing to worry about. “I don’t think I would enjoy my time there. I mean it’s all your guys and work related stuff, no?” She asked curiously, hoping he will agree. "Oh and please dry off Brutus. I still need to shower. I will be a short while."

James listened to her while he grabbed their bags, dropping them onto the bed to get them ready. "Oh, come on, Alexis! The boss asked to bring you with, and I don't want to disappoint him. So please do this for me?" He walked back into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, grabbing Brutus and shielding himself when the big dog shook the water from his fur. "And I think you'll love it! There will be fun events, the beach, great dinners, and I heard the hotel we'll be at is absolutely fantastic. We may even get a suite with a hot tub on a balcony. Wouldn't that be great?" He started running the towel all over Brutus, attempting to quickly dry the big dog's thick fur.

She couldn’t hear him all that well but it seemed as if he was complaining that she was saying no. She shut off the tap for a short while, pushing Brutus to step out of the tub. She really had no choice since James was excited to bring her with him but she was a little hesitant since she was thinking that his boss was hitting on her. She did tell James ones but he didn’t believe it…he said the guy was in his 50s and no way was he going to hit on her.

That consoled her then and she’d been a bit careful since then. Whatever the case, she had no choice, “Okay fine. For you. But you better not leave me bored there and certainly don’t go hang out with your guy friends there. Besides, I think it’s about time we need a vacation anyways.” She said and smiled as he took care of Brutus and when he stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him, she decided to take a long bath rather than short. She filled the tub with warm water and decided to settle in, letting the water massage her flesh as she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

For some weird reason, probably because James had mentioned his boss, she remembered the first time she met the guy. He certainly was charming. It was about a month back when James was finally taking her to one of the events from his work. That’s when she met most of them for the first time. She was a little nervous and she was telling James that as they were just pulling into a parking lot of this fancy venue. Even they were dressed in a fancy outfit; a gown in which she looked nothing but perfection.

That night, James tried to look calm but she could easily tell that he was also nervous. He was dressed in one of his best silk suits, a dark grey color with a nice black tie. He was in his brown leather shoes, a nice watch strapped onto his wrist to look a little much wealthy. Clearing his throat, he took her hand, walking her away from their car and to the building. "You look gorgeous tonight, honey." He smiled at her, giving her hand a tight squeeze. "And don't worry, everything will be okay. We just need to mingle a little bit, talk to a few couples and whatnot. And for the most part, all you have to do is show them your beautiful smile and we'll be set. You'll be my little ace in the hole." He chuckled, leading her up the steps and into the building.

They entered the large entrance hall that was beautiful decorated for the holidays. A large, towering Christmas tree sat in the middle of the room, and the smell of hot pastries and cinnamon filled the air. The people inside were talking in groups that covered the floor, and the sounds of laughing and conversation echoed off of the high walls and ceiling. The moment they took their first step in, a couple instantly greeted them, shaking James's hand and hers as well.

"Ah, you must be Alexis." The young man smiled, his arm around the waist of the woman next to him. "My name's Mark, and I'm a fellow colleague of James. We both got into this political business around the same time, so we're working together quite often. I do have to say, he loves showing off pictures of you two together, and sometimes I have to shut him up." His wife rolled her eyes and chuckled, and she introduced herself before they left to mingle with the other groups.

"See? That wasn't too bad." James smiled, giving Alexis a nod. "So shall we continue? I'll introduce you to a few more friends before we meet with my bosses."

560full-alexis-ren%2025_zpsx7sh4kn2.jpg

With Alexis's head resting on the edge of her tub and the warm water giving the proper warmth to make her relax, she slowly lost herself in a memory that she clearly recalled. The whole evening of that Christmas eve played before her eyes, in the back of her mind. And slowly she drifted into this trance where she was only aware of things that were happening that specific evening.

She could feel the brakes come on as he pulled into a spot, realizing it was quite a walk towards the entrance. Finding herself looking at James, she could easily tell that he was nervous and had put on a fancy suit to impress his superiors. It was all about that in this cut throat line of work. If you didn’t have the balls for it, you’d be discarded. He looked handsome and she even told him that, moving one hand to rest on the top of his as she caressed him there, “And you look like a perfect gentleman. Impressive I must say.” She smiled at him as he comforted her, adding, “Mingling and talking to people is a piece of cake.”

She smiled at him and gasped a little, “My smile? I thought you’re the center of attention, not me. So you have to keep that smile on your face. Please remember that babe.” She said as they walked towards the entrance and up the stairs as they entered the building. They didn’t have snow there nor a white Christmas…and she wasn’t the one to complain except this time around the year. They had decorated the place well; the tree in the middle of the room with snowy white flakes, the smell of cinnamon and the Christmas jingle that filled the air was just perfect.

She put on her pretty smile when a couple greeted them the moment they made their entry, looking around the lively place before she glanced at James’s colleague and his wife. She cocked her bro at his friend Mark and then her husband, wondering how he knew her name already. Soon, she heard it from Mark how James bugs him out with their pictures at work and she couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh? Then you must teach me how to shut him up because I certainly can use it sometimes.” She joked as she stood there in her fancy, strap less black gown that had a deep neck with a V style right down her cleavage. The gown also was a little long so that it hid her heels and had a slit on the left mid thighs down.

She accessorized herself with a necklace and bangles on her left hand and black strappy heels, keeping the rest pretty much simple. When James maneuvered her away from the couple, she smiled softly at Mark before they moved to a group of more of his friends, keeping a sweet smile on her face the whole time as her hand was looped around James’s elbow.

James led her around the large hall, meeting up with the scattered groups of people to introduce her. Although the conversation was pleasant and lighthearted, it was easy to see that James was trying his best to more or less "suck up" to his colleagues and superiors. Whenever he approached someone of a particularly high status, he linked his arm around her waist and pulled her in close. Each of them had eyed her and given her a pleasant smile, shaking her hand and saying a few kind words before they moved on. James was managing to loosen up a bit, but he was still sweating a little nervously and wiping the droplets that were forming on his brow.

Most of the men and women he had introduced Alexis to were older, more refined people. Many of them were known politicians, people that had been seen on TV or heard on the radio. James was trying his best to make make a mark of himself, visiting each and every single person that he was affiliated with. After all, he needed to be remembered.

"Whew," James exhaled, leading Alexis over to one of the snack tables. "That's most of them." He took a small cup of punch and took a sip, sighing happily at the chillness that slid down his throat. "I feel a bit silly running around like this, but if I don't it could definitely have some repercussions." His head shifted left and right as he examined the crowd, trying to find anybody in the room that he could have missed. He pretty much got everybody in the entrance hall, but the most important person was probably upstairs in the offices.

"How are you doing, baby?" He asked Alexis, giving her a small smile. "Sorry that I've been running you around so much tonight. But luckily we're almost done... there's just one more person that we have to see, but he's going to be the big one. He'll be up in the offices, so we'll have to make our way up there to get to him."

Alexis was all smiles as James moved them around the large hall, meeting up with various people with different positions and all of which were who James was trying to suck up to. That’s what this career was about. You have to do things to get noticed and he certainly was doing the right thing. She liked how he was going up and beyond, wishing him nothing but great success.

She did notice how his grip got tighter around her waist when introducing her, trying to show her off or something. In a way, she did, for a change, let him do as he pleased because the women on the opposite end had nothing on her. She was young, lively and quite a beauty.

She did mingle with many when they strike up a conversation and being part of his life, she did indulge herself in some politics. It wasn’t much but enough for her to let them know, she knew what they were talking about. Once he guided her to one of the snack table, she took a breather with him. “I can’t imagine the things you have to go through for this.” She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, “I am happy for you and good things are in store for you, for us…it seems.” She said and chuckled at him.

She looked back at the hall full of guests and nodded, “Good. I was starting to get worried how many more. But, they are fun group of people.” She said and looked at the stairs, “Oh, I can certainly meet one more person. I have that much in me. Don’t worry.” She said and pulled on his hand after looping her hand around his elbow, “Then we must climb up the staircase and go up…Let’s go.” She said enthusiastically.

James took a moment to sat around, wiping the dribbling sweat that continued to roll down his forehead. "This is the only guy I think I'll tell you about... Mr. Fontaine. He's very impressive, very powerful, and more often than not a little intimidating." James glanced up the stairs, even swallowing a little bit. "I have to make sure I make a good impression this time... I work under him, but if this works I can be put into a direct position under him, and hopefully one day I'll have his job." James chuckled nervously, flashing his fiance' a light smile. "So just smile, laugh at his jokes, ask some flattering questions and we should be fine." With her hand secured around his elbow, he led her up the stairs.

They passed only a few other people that were on their way down the stairs, no doubt having their chance to talk to Fontaine. Some looked pleased, while others looked a little mortified. James was thinking hard, trying to come up with some sort of plan of action. He knew Fontaine rather well, and he knew just what this man was capable of. With a snap of his fingers, the boss could possibly turn the entire country around just to make a statement. It was that power that James dreamed of having someday... for him and Alexis.

When they reached the top of the stairs, they were greeted with a big hallway and large, decorated double doors. There was light music and voices coming from inside. James cleared his throat, glancing over at Alexis nervously.

"Remember what I said, and we should be fine. Fontaine likes me enough, but if I do something bad here it won't end well for me. This party is more like a test for me than anything... to show if I have what it takes to go head to head with the big leagues. So before I open this door, are you ready?" He asked, placing both of his hands onto the large doors.

Alexis had always stood by his side and seeing him sweat like that, she knew that he was a little nervous or maybe, excited. Why? She had no idea other than knowing the fact that this party was important. But, she knew this much. You don’t have to change yourself to make people like you because then, you’re putting up a personality that’s nothing but a façade.

She listened to him speak about this guy, his boss, as if he was some hot shot. She chuckled a little, “Well, aren’t all bosses a little intimidating?” She joked to help him ease his nerves and then leaned in to kiss his cheek, “Don’t worry about a thing. Just be yourself.” She said as she nodded, “I will smile if I find his jokes funny. If I don’t, I can’t put on a fake smile. The guy either has a sense of humor or he doesn’t.” She shrugged as she was messing with James as they made their way up the circular staircase, overlooking the party beneath them.

The view gave a vibe as if they were above the whole thing. Soon, they were walking towards a set of double doors, “Yes I do remember.” Soon, she pushed the door open and they walked past the double doors and into the larger room in which the crowd was double than downstairs, “Guess this is where the party is huh?” She nudged her elbow into him and nodded, “I have been ready. You on the other hand….smile now.” She said as she saw few of his colleagues glancing at them, getting a feeling as if they were glancing at her and not James.

The room was filled with more noise and laughter, and was considerably warmer. The music was being played loud, and it sounded more like dancing music rather than the traditional Christmas music that they were used to hearing. This time, it was a little too loud to really let James formally introduce his fiance', but he did what he could. He kept his words short whenever they met somebody he worked with, clasping his arm around her waist and saying a few words before moving on. They moved on through the crowd, bumping into a few people along the way. Unlike downstairs, alcohol was being served up here.

"There he is." James stated, pointing towards the end of the room. "There's... Fontaine." Surrounded by a large number of people stood a tall, noticeable man wearing a stark white suit. He was older, that was for sure, but age certainly didn't damage the handsome charm that he strangely held. His face was chiseled with a strong jaw, the light wrinkles only decorating his skin. His brown hair was mixed with gray, combed neatly and elegantly. His eyes were still a proud blue, only faded slightly from his long years. His shoulders were wide, his fitted tux not hiding the fact that he was in great shape in his age.

"He's much older than us, but he has a hard time showing it." James chuckled nervously. "Let's go." He immediately walked Alexis over to him, parting the small crowd around him.

"Mr. Fontaine!" James stated loudly enough for his boss to hear. "Good evening!" The older man shifted his eyes over to his subordinate, giving him only a small glance. But then his eyes moved to Alexis, and he changed. His lips cracked into a smile as he looked at her, giving her entire body a long once-over as if he studied her.

"Ah, James. This must be your lovely fiance'... " Fontaine set down his drink and walked on over, reaching out of his hands to lightly grasp hers. "A pleasure." He smiled, lifting it up to get it a gentle kiss.

Alexis had given him that initial push that he needed by taking the lead to enter a much larger and lively hall than it was downstairs. This is where the party was for sure. It was evident by the music that they were playing and the crowd that was present and all jolly. It was smiles all over and people were just in a good mood, carrying that holiday spirit.

She walked alongside James as he would introduce her to few of his colleagues and she was glad to see him do so well. She knew the immense amount of pressure he was in and her smile went a long way. The guys more or less spoke to her after complimenting her and barely there were any chatters about work.

She let James usher the two of them before they stood at some distance from his boss. Her eyes quickly looking at the man he referred to and she found it hard to believe the guy was his boss. Not only he looked charming, he looked old but with a different wave about him than the men she'd met who were around his age. Though, she didn't know how old James's boss was, she could guess and would still be way off. She would guess for him to be in his 30s from the way he looked. He seemed to dominate the crowd with his tall frame and broad shoulders that went with it. Not to mention his neatly done hair do and sharp look about his face. If James wouldn't have told her, she would have guessed him to be his boss regardless.

Alexis felt him pull her towards his boss as he took the lead and she couldn't get her lips to smile in time as he greeted his boss. She just stood there for a second before she felt his boss glance her up and down. They were far enough to make that into anything as they came to stand before him. She could easily feel Fontaine stand taller than both of them and just more manly in every way. It was almost intimidating to her and her lips curled into a smile when his boss took her hand and planted a kiss on the back of her hand.

She smiled softly at him, nudging her head to the side, "And you guessed right. You must be his boss. I am just kidding. He told me you are and it's an honor to meet you. He looks up to you." She smiled softly as she was standing more closer to him than her fiance at the moment. "It is a nice gathering you have here. I was looking forward to coming here since I've heard only good thing about this." She said and smiled, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulders a bit.

Fontaine smiled, continuing to hold her hand as he stared down at her. His rich cologne wasn't too overpowering, and only mixed with the manly aura he presented. Fontaine gave out a little chuckle at her remark, his deep voice commanding attention. It was obvious this man stood at the top of society, and he showed it off remarkably. The men around him looked smaller in every way, especially James who was even right beside them. Fontaine's eyes never left hers, and he made it very clear that she was taking up his full attention.

"When James told us that his fiance' was something special, I have to say none of us believed the little guy. But I can see what he said was true. You are very, very beautiful. James has to be very lucky to have you." He reached her hand up to give it one more kiss before letting it go slowly, forcing his touch to linger on her skin. James coughed nervously, positioning himself to the side of his way and reaching his arm back around her waist.

"T-Thank you, sir." James stammered slightly. He had to force himself to speak up over the sound of the music and crowd, something Fonatine didn't have any struggle with. "Her name's Alexis, and I've been waiting to introduce- "

"Now now, James. She carries herself as an intelligent woman should, so I'm sure she could speak for herself." Fontaine scolded, not even bothering to look at the smaller, younger man. "But where are my own manners? My name is Andrew Fontaine. I'm the host of this party, owner of this building, chairman of the company, and leader of this political establishment. But those are just small, trivial things." He chuckled, lifting up to sip the last drop from his glass.

Glancing around to the people around him, he motioned with his head and suddenly they dispersed, disappearing into the noisy crowd around the room. "James, would you mind pouring me another fresh glass of bourbon? Oh, and if you don't mind pouring something for your own woman here. I bet she's a little thirsty." James gave out a quick nod, carefully taking the glass from Fontaine's hand. Giving Alexis one last look he dashed out into the crowd, surfing his way over towards the refreshments table.

"A little young and naive, but ambitious nonetheless." Fontaine chuckled, smiling over at Alexis. "While we're waiting, why don't you tell me a little about yourself dear? I'd love to hear about the illustrious life a woman like you has surely lived... "

Alexis could feel her hand being held snugly in his grip, noticing he didn't let it go just yet. She didn't read that into him being some pervert or man with intention but someone who was just pleased to meet and lost in their conversation. She did notice how strong and rough his hand was opposed to her soft and small. It was almost irritating but she didn't show it on her face.

It was hard to look anywhere else but his face as he seemed to hold her gaze into a tight grip as well, speaking in a rather commanding tone that required attention. There was a slight mist of his Cologne mixed with his aura that he had going about him. She liked the way he smelled and she swam in the air around him, enjoying while she can and maybe buy the same Cologne for James. He reeked of authority, making everyone else seem smaller in comparison and of no importance. It's something she noticed in James, seeming nothing but like a follower...not a leader. With his eyes fixed on her, she looked right back, finding it odd to even look at even James.

She smiled when he told her how no one believe that she existed in James' life. She noticed him calling 'the little guy.' She didn't think it was disrespectful but it only made Fontaine seem his senior not by just the title but even his age. "Thank you." She said as she looked briefly at James and then back to his boss. She gave one look over James as Fontaine raised her hand to kiss it again before letting it go, raising her both brows excitedly before she looked back at the tall man. And when James introduced her name to him on her behalf, she looked at Fontaine as he quickly took a stand for her, insisting that she speaks for herself.

She chuckled softly, "I certainly can and yes, I already know. Everyone knows you." She said and looked around the party, "I can gladly claim I am enjoying the party. Great host you are. I'll have to keep in mind to attend more of these." She smiled softly as she flicked strands of hair off her face, "And those are no trivial things. Everyone here is trying to achieve what you have achieved here. I am sure James is." She said as she was trying to put the spotlight on him. He was the man she was with and wanted him to succeed after all.

She had no idea that he had motioned for others around them to leave and soon, she found herself looking at James as Fontaine asked him to get them two a drink. She nodded gently at James as he moved quickly and seemed happy to serve his superior.

She couldn't help but agree with the big man when he made a comment and it was clear to her that he was talking about James. It made him so menial in comparison to the man in power. She smiled and scoffed, "Illustrious life? I wouldn't put it that way Mr. Fontaine. What I do is exactly what you do but at a smaller level. I am a social worker and at times, it does get boring but I do like what I do. So, it's not as thrilling or as exciting like politics but I am good where I am. Watching you guys from far away." She smiled, displaying her pearl white teeth as her lips curled into a fine smile. "Quiet the crowd you have here tonight and the music. The food smells great as well. I can gladly say the Christmas spirit's in air." She politely held her hands together by interlocking her fingers and keeping them down.

Fontaine smiled and nodded in conversation, making it known that he was listening to what she had to say. He had been genuinely surprised, not expecting James to bring back a woman who was this beautiful. Not only that, but everything about her Fontaine liked. Her blonde hair, her slim body, her smooth skin, her voice, everything. Sure, she was significantly younger than he was, but so what? He was still in prime shape, had money, power, and respect. That, and he knew his way around a woman, and he saw her not only as a gorgeous woman but as a shimmering prize to a challenge. Not that James was a man he felt rivaled against.

Fontaine chuckled in the conversation, taking a moment to break his eyes off of her and to look over to the crowd. Quite a few people were drunk already, and getting just a little rowdy. "You flatter me, Alexis." Fontaine smiled, his eyes shifting back over to her. "I wouldn't like to take credit for the entire party, however. I just know who's right for the job, and who can make the most of it. It's part of being a leader." His eyes flickered over her body once more, sinking down to view her legs before moving right back up to her face.

"I can see you take good care of yourself." He smiled. "It's very respectable. Simply calling you beautiful or gorgeous would be an understatement." He chuckled, glancing back over to the crowd. He spotted James trying to make his way through the people, bumping into them and apologizing constantly, focused on not spilling the drinks. Fontaine didn't frown, but his eyes narrowed at the sight. James had never really been one to catch his eye. Sure, he was ambitious, but the young man was barely a man at all. How he managed to find himself such a blonde beauty was beyond him.

"So tell me, Alexis. How did you and... " He had to think for a moment, remembering his name. "James come to meet?"

Alexis liked how he paid close attention to what she was saying. As annoying as she was, it told her he was attentive of her and wasn’t shy of gazing into her eyes as they conversed. Had she known she would become her fiance’s boss’s obsession, she would been careful about coming to this event. She was no special than any other woman in her mind. Like any other women that was present at the party, she was dressed elegantly in a gown, keeping her hair down and didn’t even bother applying much make up.

She did have a nice little frame but there were others there, she noticed, that weren’t so bad. When he broke his gaze, she also looked over to the crowd below them. For a second, standing next to him, she felt powerful. At such an height, standing with a strong personality such as his, she wondered what it would be like to stand in his place or how his wife or significant other would be. Speaking of which, she thought he was still single and that made her wonder why was he still a bachelor?

He had everything going for him. When he spoke, she looked over to him, finding his gaze shift back over to her. “Having such a quality is what it takes to be a leader. The right man for the job who appoints people beneath him who were in turn right man for whichever tasks they seem fit the most.” She said as it was a good quality to have. When his eyes glanced down at her frame, she froze finding him actually checking her out. Probably out of admiration and due to the lavish black gown she was wearing.

Her head tilted forward to catch his words, register and then process it, thinking if he had just complimented her petite frame. She smiled nervously, “You flatter me too much. You don’t have to exaggerate it. That’s James’ job.” She said as she recalled that James doesn’t compliment as much either. Not as he used to. He had her attention when he called out her name and asked her a question. She smiled a bit, “Well, we met in college. I was freshmen and we just hit it off. He’s a very humble guy and motivated. I like that about him.” She shrugged her shoulders, the dip below her neck and behind her collarbone visible even more, indicating just how petite she was. She fell awfully quiet as she didn’t know what else to talk about or say to him. Wishing that James would return so she can get away from him. Perhaps, she could ask James to take her for a dance. That would be a good getaway line.

Although he couldn't help but make his little observations of her face and body known to her, he was satisfied to see that she appeared interested in whatever kind of conversation they were having. He noticed that she didn't have a lot of makeup on. Well, she didn't have to, a natural beauty like her didn't need to try much to make an impact. Fontaine had definitely seen and been with a lot of women throughout his years, having his share all over the world. Alexis was definitely a rare one, someone who truly caught his interest. He couldn't help but be irritated with the fact that such a spineless man like James had somehow attracted her.

Feeling the conversation drifting, Fontaine opened his mouth to speak. James, however, finally made it over, eagerly handing both Fontaine and Alexis their drinks. "More bourbon for you, sir." James smiled, looking over at his fiance'. "And for you, the fine wine." James actually didn't know what kind of drink Alexis preferred, and figured that wine would be as good as anything. He was sweaty a little from his nervousness and from his physical attempts to push through the crowd in the center of the room.

Fontaine frowned. "...Ah, James. Nice to see you finally bring the alcohol." James chuckled nervously, gently wringing his hands together. He liked like a puppy aiming to please, looking to his master for any kind of attention. Fontaine just simply sipped his bourbon, glancing back from the dancing crowd and over back to Alexis. The presence of James had cutoff all contact for some reason, making it a little difficult to start something. He half-expected James to ask his fiance' for a dance, but it appeared that the little dog was too focused on getting himself from attention.

"Alexis, how about I give you a small tour of the building? Show you the offices, where your fiance' works?" He asked with a sly smile.

Back
Top Bottom