Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Woman's Best Friend (Spyke Lion x whtbitch4u2own)

"...Sorry, baby... " James finally stated after a while, leaning slightly onto her as his strength faltered. "The past few days have been really, really tiring... I don't think I have anymore energy for this... " He sighed, going as far as to slowly pull himself slowly out, his cock only partially hard. He sat back for a moment, taking in a few breaths as he looked up at her, his eyes apologizing.

She gave him a surprising look and asked him, "Am i doing something wrong?" She said and looked at him, noticing how he was tired and couldn't get his cock to stay hard. The moment he slipped out, she noticed he was softening already and she sat back as well, between his legs. She caressed his thighs and slowly leaned forward to lay on his torso, "Aww...well I was just trying to help. But I guess you can rest. Nap or whatever until you have to leave." She said and stood up to put her clothes back on. "You don't want to sleep in the bedroom? It can get cramped up in the couch." She asked him.

"N-No, babe... " James sighed, scratching the back of his head as he sat back. "I'm just really tired. It's like a mood thing for me, you know? I want to be into it, but work has really taken its toll on me. I'm struggling a little bit just keep my eyes open. " He moved, laying back down onto the couch with a yawn, lifting up his arm to check his watch. "Yeah, this couch is comfortable. Plus I like falling asleep watching some TV, so I think I'll be alright." He gave her cheek a quick peck, lying back onto the couch and letting out another yawn.

Alexis smiled at him as she moved about the living room and then went to the kitchen. "Go right ahead babe. I am going to just clean up a few things here." She said and walked over to the fridge, keeping it open, she let herself cool off a little. She needed it badly, especially after being so turned on. It sucked that he wasn't feeling it, she was all into it. Maybe not anymore. She went about cleaning up a few things and then doing laundry, figured she wouldn't want to go into her room since she couldn't hear Brutus either and he must be sleeping.

"....Okay babe... " He answered back, yawning again. "I'll just... relax... " It didn't take long until she could hear his heavy, sleeping breath over the light sounds of the TV flickering away in the living room. He was out like a light, his alarm set on his phone so that he wouldn't miss too much of his demanding job. In her walk in closet, Brutus was still lying on the ground, his senses still trained on the door. Although he had calmed down considerably, he was still in the same condition that she had left him. His frustration continued with every passing moment he sat in the room.

She instantly sat up after hearing Brutus bark in her bedroom closet. She knew he was there but he wasn't making a sound so he was probably resting. Not anymore. And she wanted to to try and get herself off since she was turned on and her lover didn't do a quite a decent job at all. Though, hearing Brutus, she decided to walk to her bedroom. She was wearing her black bra and panties still and she finally opened the door. Walking to her walk-in closet, she finally opened the door and looked at him.

When Brutus heard that doorknob open, he stopped in his tracks. When the door swung wide open he whipped his head back, his eyes looking up to meet hers. The room felt hot, Brutus panting wildly as he glared up at her. He had been so loud before, but for some reason he quieted down. He was as aroused and frustrated as he had been the moment she had locked him in there, his deep red cock hanging out from his sheathe in its full, hard length. He gave her a small, angry growl, letting her know how he felt about being left alone in his state.

Alexis looked at him as he stood there in his tracks and she could tell he was mad. She got on her knees and looked at him, "I am so sorry Brutus. I shouldn't have..." she spread her arms and hugged him. "But you...you were being a very bad boy!" She shift her head to look in his eyes.

Brutus watched her carefully, feeling her embrace as her arms wrapped around his big, furry neck. He knew what she was doing, and he understood... but that wouldn't stifle the aggressive feelings that burned in his body, the piled on aggravations that got him riled up. He shoved his neck into her, his big body knocking her body back onto the ground. He stared down at her, his muzzle in her face as he panted, his hot breath licking her skin, his pulsing length swinging underneath his back legs.

640full-alexis-ren%201_zpsi0qobbqk.jpg

He seemed like her man in that moment, her lover who was over possessive. It was weird to explain but she felt so as his neck came into her and his big body knocked her down from her feet as she was on her knees and before she knew, he was climbing on top of her. "Brutus!" She said and looked at him as she laid there, "I am trying to talk to you. Stop being difficult. " She said and looked at him pant.

Brutus refused to reason in any way- his frustrations and instincts were really starting to pile up on him now, and he wouldn't stop even if he knew what she was saying. His muzzle quickly sniffed her face before giving her a big, long lick, lapping straight up her chin and over her lips. Any attempt she would do to try and maybe get away would result in a snarl or a growl, Brutus baring his teeth. His swinging length dangled just above her body, almost touching her.

He was obsessive about this whole thing and she could sense it. Her door was open but with the main door locked and chained up, she knew no one would enter her place. So when his muzzle sniffed her face before giving her a long lick, she chuckled. She wasn't going to push him away. For some reason, she couldn't push him away and not wanting to, she quickly unfasten her bra clasp from behind and then moved her fingers to tug her panties off. She had been pent up from early. She needed Brutus. It was just what she needed. She saw the bed was right behind her and so she gently pulled at his collar after getting up to hop on the bed if he'd allow her to.

Brutus growled, but moved aside, watching her stand up and pull at her collar. He glanced over at the bed, and he put it together that she wanted him to join her on the bed where they had a fun little time just earlier. Brutus, licking his chops with a single swish of his tongue, followed her towards the bed, hopping up onto it with her. The bed lightly creaking under his weight, he glanced over at her, continuing to pant with his big tongue out, her sweet scent filling the air.

She watched him hop up onto the bed with her as he seemed more determined and a bit angry. She didn't care at the moment. He was following her and was glad he was now on the bed and that's when she spread her legs. She didn't try and hold back as she had this need. The question was if he was going to be a good boy and please her.

Brutus watched her lie onto the bed, her body laying with her legs spread. Did he know what she wanted? Of course he did. He had smelled it, he tasted it. Brutus slowly approached her spread legs, looking up to gaze into her eyes, as if to build a connection. But slowly, his muzzle sank low, his nose right in front of her pussy. Taking in one, powerful whiff, Brutus opened his mouth... and began to eat her pussy. His long, wide tongue sliding up and down her pussy folds, coating them in his hot, sticky saliva.

She lay there waiting after propping her head up onto a pillow under her head. She watched him approach her legs and then looked up at her. She smiled as he gazed into her eyes and she shut her eyes as her hand moved to his head and patted him there. Feeling his muzzle sink low, she felt her body squirm as he sniffed her scent and breathe warm air over her sex before he began to eat and lap at her. She let out a soft moan in that moment.

His tongue slithered into her folds with every stroke of his licks. Sometimes it would slide to and fro on the soft bud of her lit before licking down her juicy pussy, leaving his hot and lingering saliva to shimmer on her skin. Sometimes his tongue would partially bury itself right inside of her, lapping away at the delicious nectar that she released. His muzzle was close, his breath hot. She could hear him lapping away, drinking the sweet juice of her body with every passing moment.

She could feel his long tongue slither into her folds as he licked her very rapidly. It almost made her prefer Brutus over James. It was odd but she couldn’t help it, loving the way how Brutus didn’t care if it was getting messy and what he was licking. Not only that, she found him crossing that line to even lick her arsehole. She quickly grabbed another pillow and shoved it beneath her lower back, elevating her hips for him as she brought her feet as close to her body as she could and spread wider.

The more she opened up her body to him the more he licked, sucked, and drank. Unlike James, who was only doing it because she wanted him to, Brutus was doing because he needed to. With her legs spread wide, he was able to absolutely dig in with his muzzle, his tongue lapping in and scooping out the juices inside of her pussy, its lightness gliding in and out of her folds to drink from her. However, after doing this for a few moments he stopped, lifting his head to look at her. Both his saliva and her juices dribbled from his mouth as he looked into her eyes baring his teeth for a brief moment.

She was thoroughly enjoying this and loving how Brutus was spoiling her. It was definitely going to be hard for James or any man to actually give her the same pleasure from eating out. He’d certainly set standards high. She watched him move between her legs as he continued to lap at her pussy before he pulled back and she looked at him with worry. She wasn’t sure why he stopped so she looked right in his eyes.

For some reason, Brutus had a small hint of reason go off in his brain. Of course he enjoyed eating her how, and he knew that she enjoyed it as well... but he couldn't let go of his own frustrations. Remember what had occurred the night before, he decided to try something a little different. He got up for a brief moment before turning his body around on top of her, in a 69 position. His muzzle was still directed at her pussy, his tongue resuming its work on her folds. But this time, his length was dangling above her head, swinging with every movement of his body.

She watched him curiously as he stood there and didn’t move for a few seconds before moving about. She almost laid back on her back when he placed his rear legs around her head, straddling her full body. Feeling his hot breath over her pussy, she pushed her hips up to make him work on her pussy and that's when she noticed his cock dangle before her eyes. She could see how clean and red it was. Odd but she couldn’t help but wanting to grasp it. She finally did after a few moments. It felt thick and warm, even bigger than James but she’d have to measure it. Though, he did have more girth to this cock than James. She stroked it a little.

Brutus couldn't help but give out a gentle whimper, feeling her hands grasp the shaft of his cock. However he continued to lap and suckle her pussy, his large tongue slicking and slurping her fine juices right into his large mouth, making sure to taste her as much as he could. His cock was pulsing and twitching in her hands, and was incredibly hard. The tip even drooled slightly in her hand, the liquid just slipping down into her fingers very lightly.

Alexis could almost hear Brutus whimper when she reached to grasp his cock that hung between his legs and right on her face. She could see it was a little wet, probably from precum. That’s when she felt his muzzle move between her legs, starting to lap and suckle her pussy as she spread her legs wider. She couldn’t help but feel his tongue slide from her mound and down to her slit, slurping away her juice. She finally decided to stroke it as if she was stroking her man’s cock. Feeling slimy juices flowing between her fingers, making it easy for her to stroke him.

The moment her fingers grasped his length and started to stroke it Brutus let out a low whimper, his hips twitching. He lifted his head to pant for a few seconds before diving straight back down to her pussy, his tongue lapping up her sweet nectar, slithering right through her folds and scooping out all the juice he could, his breath hot. He gave her hand swift, short thrusts while she jerked it, his slippery precum lubing up her fingers and making it easier for the both of them to work it. All the while he whimpered and panted, his cock pulsing against her skin.

Back
Top Bottom