Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

do whatever you want to the avatar above you!

Coldchaos said:
We could have her sit on one of our dicks, while the other slides his dick between her gorgeous tits?

I do not usually have sex with my summoned creatures, this whole "familiarity breeds contempt" thing, you know.
But I don't mind her having fun with others, and since you have already removed your clothes...

Hey Rev, come here for a moment.

Stand against ColdChaos.

Press your body against his. Tightly.

Now make his dick grow until it pushes between your breasts and protrudes from your cleavage just beneath your chin.

Give it a slow lick.

Go on, have your reward.

littl3 said:
Peaks from behind him, hoping no one notices...

(notices littl3)

Why, who do we have here? A peeping lady?
What should we do with you?
Shall we let you experience some demon magic too?

Snickers and scoffs at him, "I don't believe in magic" as she leans in close with her thong covered bubble ass out and whispers, "I dare you to try."

littl3 said:
Snickers and scoffs at him, "I don't believe in magic."

A superheroine that doesn't believe in magic? That's a new one...

I think that a demonstration is in order. Now where is that frivolous demon of mine? Never around when I need her... I swear, it is impossible to find dependable help nowadays. Oh well, as they say: if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.

51rKN8oZVXL._AC_UL320_SR288,320_.jpg

Got it from the local "Spells R Us" store. A fun little thing really, here's how it works: I point it at you and press all three buttons at once (*click*).
Now it is paired with you, or more precisely: with your clit. Pressing a button will induce pleasurable sensations until it is released. Quickly pressing it twice will lock it until it (or another button) is pressed again. And as you have probably noticed, there are three buttons for three intensities: the first will tease you, the second will keep you right on the edge and the third will blow your mind.

( quickly pushes the first button twice )

Enjoy the rest of your day!

( leaves the remote on the desk for other BMR members to have their fun with littl3 )

She gasps as her clit is suddenly buzzing and quickly she grabs his arm, "Hey, what's to keep me from just turning it off myself and breaking it?" She's a bit shocked, but still in control... For now.

Damn time zones...I'm sorry for not appearing sooner, master. You can punish me any way you want. And for the no sex rule...you can fuck me to your hearts content now that you own me...;)

Ok, one big, fat cock for Coldchaos! *snaps with her fingers and makes his penis grows until it is 24 inches long and 6inches thick* Don't hold back, try stretching out my slutty holes with your huge member!

And for littl3... *makes her breasts grow two cup sizes and nakes her more sensitive* Do you believe in magic now? By the way, I know that remote. You yourself can't turn it of on your own. And believe me, you don't want to break it...unless you like being teased for a long time without getting any relieve.

"Gladly"

I thrust my enlarged cock into Rev's tiny asshole. Without any hesitation, I force it to squeeze deep, not caring if it rips her in half.

Just a word of warning, Coldchaos.
While Rev is always eager to make things bigger, firmer and more sensitive, she's been somewhat reluctant to undo her enchantments, often putting the blame on sudden and inexplicable failures of her magical powers or insisting that certain actions must be performed and specific conditions fulfilled in order for the reversal to work.

I don't know what perverted ideas she will come up with this time. Maybe she'll want to return the favour, or have you fellate yourself for her amusement. Just be aware that you could be stuck like this for quite some time...

Being resistant to magic transformations keeps her breasts from changing size. She looks at all three, "well I am not here for that... Besides I'm a freaking heroine! Now turn it off!" She stands there, blushing as her clit buzzes and her nipples stiffen.

littl3 said:
Besides I'm a freaking heroine! Now turn it off!

OK, OK, no need to to get upset. Sheesh, those heroines are so pushy nowadays, they get their superpowers and suddenly they think they are better than everyone else and can bully people around. Now in my days...

Patience! Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm on it! Now, where is that remote... Oh, silly me, I had it in my pocket all along...

There you go.

( presses button )

Oops! I think I pushed button #2 by mistake. Sorry...

Silly, you can't split me in half that way! Just fuck me as rough and as hard as you want, I can take it. My holes are tight, but they can stretch wide enough to even take the cock of a dragon... ;)

Oh, master! Please use that remote on me too, I love being teased!

Her body instantly tenses up. She's biting her lip as she leans and puts her hands on the desk. Her back arched, thighs rubbing together, bubble ass out, she reaches for Lurker...

"I... Turn it off... Now..." She's fighting it but stammering, her nipples are hard as her clit throbs. She looks for Revan to maybe help, or distract Lurker.

I push myself deeper into her, until I feel the base of my cock touch her soft cheeks. Working to pull myself out some, the tightness of her ass feels amazing on my dick. With half of my new cock pulled out of Rev's ass, I begin to rhythmically thrust.

Instead of saying anything at all I just lean forward and press the soft lips of my mouth against littl3's to kiss her deeply like she is my lover. Muffled moans can be heard from me thanks to Coldchaos thrusting his like a horse sized cock into my tight backdoor. Luckily his slip precum is enough lube to make it feel for him like he is fucking a very tight cunt. I break the kiss with littl3 and look at her face with lust in my eyes to see how horny she is. "Eat out my pussy...and I'll return the favor to you..." Now I wait for what she might do or say next to answer my offer while I get fucked right in front of her.

"Mmmm" she moans into Revan's mouth before the kiss breaks. Her face is straining now as she leans over, hands on the desk. "What? No... I... Fuck... Stop." Panting, whimpering, her pussy is soaked under her little tie on thong as her back arches. "Oh fu... Stop" hitting her lip as she fights the orgasm she's so close to.

I keep pumping myself into Rev's ass, enjoying every inch of her tight hole. "Want me to cum on your cheeks, or maybe share some with your little friend." I like down at littl3, thinking about covering her with my steamy mess.

Her eyes go wide as she watches in horror, "No no I fuuuuck oh fuck." She drops to her knees, legs wide, losing control and cumming. "Oh fuck I'm cumming" whimpering as her hips are betraying her, humping the air fast as, for just a moment, she pinches her own nipple through her top... Lost in the moment.

I always wondered if superheroines have super stamina. I guess this is a good opportunity to check.

( pushes the button again )

My with lust filled eyes never leave the sight of the heroine who is on the edge of a wonderful orgasm while my body moves to the rhythm of Coldchaos' thrusts in an attempt to get his massive rod as deep as possible into my tight asshole. "Don't pull your cock out, cum inside me as much as you want and make me look pregnant with your thick seed!" I lean forward to put my tongue on littl3's wet pussy and start to eat her out as soon as she is cumming to taste her juices. My demonic tongue moves around inside her sopping snatch and presses all the sweet spots while my nose is rubbing against her clitoris to enhance her orgasm and to make it longer, hoping that she will return the favor and do the same to me.

You so know that with your demon powers you can control the duration of his orgasm and the amount of ejaculate, right Rev? You have my permission to indulge, just be careful not to fry his brain in the process...

"Of course I can make my partner cum for three whole hours or even longer without a single break, but I prefer to increase both stamina and libido instead. That uses less sexual energy which I need for my spells since I became a horny demoness. Besides, making an orgasm last that long tends to make people stop fucking me which I don't want to happen sooner than later. But your wish is my command, master."

I pull my head away from littl3's wet snatch long enough to whisper a few words in a demonic language before I continue eating out the superheroines pussy. Coldchaos' balls produce thrice as much cum as they did before now which means that he cums now three loads of thick semen at once with one single orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom