Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

do whatever you want to the avatar above you!

reach around behind her soft butt and lift her up wrapping her legs around my waist and kiss her full on the lips that should do it.

Desperately attempt to keep eye contact, and not stare at those brea..... eye contact!

Oh, I couldn't list all of the things that I would do to that beautiful succubus, it would take me all day!

I would start by putting my cock between those breasts!

Pressing my tits together for Uruvion and licking the tip of his big cock whenever it gets close to my soft lips while my ddemonic tail is playfully spanking Anabella's hot ass.

Anabella Carrasco said:
Damn now I'm tempted to put a leash an collar on him. Is that racist? lmao

Not at all, put a leash and collar on me, lead me around and do as you wish with me. :D

Uruvion, you forgot adding to your comment what you'd do to me...

I get on my knees and give Mike a teasingly long blowjob, keeping him on the edge the whole time until he can't hold his lust back any longer and fucks me till we both are too exhausted to stand up.

*Gives Rev some nice Valentine's day wine and chocolate to help her get the taste of Mike's lusty cock out of her mouth*

Revnarh said:
Pressing my tits together for Uruvion and licking the tip of his big cock whenever it gets close to my soft lips.

I would hump her tits with my red cock, pressing her face closer to me. It wouldn't be long before I picked her up, turned her around, bent her over, and shoved my cock and knot into her. (Ok, now I'm getting horny >.> )

Back
Top Bottom