Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan Summer RPG IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceana follows the men, taking in a breath of the fresh morning air as well.

"So what is the plan for today? You already know about a hideout to take out?

Celina

The three of them seem thoughtful, though as always, Nebeer and Maa'iz look to Jaffar for leadership, and he seems both thoughtful and pensive, weighing in his duties, as a man of the clan, vengance for the dead, and his duty to listen to both shaman and mother.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ceana

The scared man grunts and nods, taking in the sight briefly, as he and his men gather sure footed mules, loaded down with supplies, much of which appears to be pitch, and other meterial for a smokey fire. Still, from what he said, it would seem they know of a lair to flush out.

"One with the damn Childeater in it? No, he's a paranoid and crafty little bastard, always on the move, always in camps, never joining up with lairs save for a few hours at night, moving on before morning. Still, we've seen the signs close by..."

Having readied their mules, he and the men would start moving down, closer to the desert, soon turning off the road, and onto a rough mountain trail, more for for mules and wolves then men. Still, as they marched, it would be in silence, for the hour long hike.

Celina tries to get a bead on them while she waits for Jaffar to answer.

Sense Motive
1d20+4=21

Ceana joins them, as silent as the men during their trek. As she marches she is wondering whether she will be of any big help. If things go as planned probably not.

Celina

For the most part, they are torn, and could go either way, Jaffar seeming to balance the risks and rewards, though, he is torn.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ceana

As you march along the trail, you move just as silently as the men, though from belong, no more then fifty feet down the cliff, you think you see a brief gleam for a moment.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Tananda

Clad in nothing save your sandals, skirt and a few peices of jewelery, you have left behind your old life, making your way along the road out of the region, though there is an important question. Are you headed east, inland? North, to the desert lands of Stygia? West, to the coast? Or south, into the Black Kingdoms?

Pats Jaffar on the shoulder gently. "Lets get you boys home. You can always come back if you need to." Celina starts to head back.

Tananda pondered where to go. Each direction likely has it own merit and drawbacks, and it was hard to tell which is the best choice. She decided to let the gods decide. Picking a wild flower from the roadside and throwing it into the air, she'd let the wind take the flower and her to wherever they desire. The wind blew South.

South it is.

Celina

For a moment, as you start walking away, there is silence behind you, before footsteps can be heard, as they begin to follow you, heading back to the tents. Still, as you walk back, you cannot escape the feeling you are being watched....

Spot check please

Tananda

As the flower blew south, into the land of warring tribes and dark mystsisim, to lands were might most often makes right, and death waits around every corner. Still, as you walk south, from the road out of Meroe, there are worse places to go to. So, as the sun beats down, on this warm day, on the road to the small border town of Kasmu, there is no telling who or what you may meet!

Spot check please

As Tananda set out on her journey, her mind focused on the life she gave up and the reason she left, she obviously wasn't paying as much attention to her surrounding as she could...

8+6=14

Celina shivers a bit, then looks around for the source of her discomfort...

Spot Check
1d20+4=12

Tananda

Standing beside the road, making little attempt at being hidden, where several Gullah's, armed with spears, looking for the most part bored, as they spot you approching. Still, they do not seem menacing, not yet anyway.

Celina

As you walk, the boys just behind you, they seem more relaxed then usual, but there is a sense of stiffness to it, a forced quality, as if they are keeping themselves calm, even to ward something off...

"Greetings, brothers." Tananda greeted the Gullahs with a winning smile, alerted but not yet alarmed. After all she was the one passing through their land, so they have the right to be alarmed, and they didn't seem menacing yet. "I'm but a wandering minstrel, looking for a place to perform my art."

Without changing her pace or her posture Ceana quietly murmurs towards the old warrior next to her, the one who is apparently leading this pack.

"Are you sure they are not expecting us? I think I just saw the glint of a weapon near that tall rock at the right edge of the cliff. About fifty steps ahead ... "

Irrespective of the answer the barbarian woman is on high alert now, remembering all too well what she had been told just this morning about grobi springing ambushes.

Celina tries to remain calm herself, walking at a normal pace away from whatever was happening. She tries to seem nonchalant.

Bluff Check
1d20+14=29 (If her vs. men/comeliness counts), =25 (if it doesn't)

Tananda

The two men in the back seem to hold in a snigger, as their leader strides up to you, a bit of a swagger in his step, a raven painted on his chest. Still, as he looks you over, as do the other two, he smiles. "Well den, why not show me and the boys here what you have? Boring guarding long stretches after all."

As he spoke, one of the sniggered briefly, before the other elbowed him.

Sense Motive
DC 15
The one in the back seemed to be amused when their leader mentioned guarding the road, and the leader seemed more predatory then anything else.
DC 22
From their stance and sniggering, they might not be border guards, but bandits...

Ceana

He does not seem to cknowledge you, but he raises a hand, and makes a gesture, a pre-arranged signal, and one of the men, this one paler then the others, moves forward, a bow in his hand. Still, he makes it to the gleam, and brings something back. A bronze helmet, empty of anything, even as his face is grim.

Still, he talks to the leader in a tongue you are not well versed in, as the old warrior frowns, and several of the men seem to be anxious, and casting you strange looks...

Sense Motive
DC 14
They seem to be anxious and nervous, and you oddly enough, are the source.

Celina

As you walk along, close to the opening of the vale, the three step closer to you, assuming a not quite protective formation, as they handle their weapons carefuly...

Listen & Spot
Listen DC 12
There are some rocks clattering down, somewhat close to your position, disloged by something rather large...
Spot DC 15
It darts out of view, but there is a large creature, cat-like, on the cliffs close by...

"Of course." Tananda smiled and nodded. She realized that they're more likely to be bandits then guards, but then that's just more reason to get on their good side; they wouldn't harm her if she could win them over. "I'm a dancer by trade." she said and began to dance, her poetry of motion sensual and seductive, her large tits bouncing and shaking erotically as she clapped her hands and moved her feet with rhythm.

12+14=26

Tananda

Looking at her moving features, they are not quite slack jawed and spell bound, but they are drawn in, hungry eyes moving over her shaking and visible flesh, the kilts they were wearing rising, their cocks barely conceled as she danced. Still, as the two lesser warriors moved forward, one of them starting to extend a hand towards her, their leader moved the shaft of his spear, blocking it, and making the man draw back.

Still, as he watched he spoke, eyes on her, tracking the movement of her breasts as he licked his lips. "A dancer, could always use one of those. How much for your... services?" There is a suggestive licking of his lips as he says that, and both of the others lean in, eager for a response.

"I don't ask for much, dear brother." Tananda said with a bow as she finished her performance, a thin veil of sweat making her ebony skin glister under the Sun, her large tits shivering with each breath. She was well-aware of the men's raging boners and what their leader was implying by her service, and she didn't mind it at all. In fact, the sight of how much these strangers desire her aroused her, and her pussy was slightly wet from something other than sweat. "As a traveling minstrel, I merely require food and lodging during my stay, as well as some provisions and donations for when I have to embark on my journey again."

Tananda

Nodding, their leader seems to be thoughtful, as the pair of younger men seem to want to step forward, eyes on her assets, their own skin mostly unmarked by sweat, eyes hungry and looking partially to their leader. "And for how long can we retain your services?"

"It depends." Tananda said with a teasing smile. "I intend to grow my fame and attract more admirers for my craft. If I can achieve it here, then I'll have no reason to ever leave; otherwise, I'll arrange my leave at a time that is most convenient for me and for you."

Roll: 15+1(Wis) = 16

Ceana is used to tackling problems head on, and this time is no exception. Looking directly and unfazed at the men, she asks.

"Is anything wrong with me, or why are you looking at me like that?"

Celina puts a hand on her stiletto, hidden in her stocking, staying close to the boys while looking around lightly.

Spot
1d20+4=16
Listen
1d20+4=12

Tananda

The leader seems to think, not quite lost in thought, but close, seeing not just her, but possibilities, as the others paused, looking towards him, eager that their boss would land them this prize. Still, after a moment of contemplation, he nods. "I, Nardeen shall be... acomodating you then." He nods, a smirk on his face as he steps forward, his two subordinates eagerly following, a step behind, as his hand brushes your breasts, before he gestures to them.

"Take her mule, we will return to the camp." He gives the command in a firm tone, as his hand continues to cup and grope her right breast, his head not quite equal to her chin.

Ceana

One of the younger men, looking more nervous then the others, speaks out, his spear pointing towards you, nervousness clear on his face. "Women in the warband are bad luck, to see a Grobi curse helm on the same day as one joins? A sign from the gods!" There is muttering as he brings it to light, even as the old warrior, snorts, and grabbing the helm, tosses it to the ground, a dull thud coming from it, as a tiny plume of dust rises.

A hand on his kilt, he opens it, revealing his shaft, and he pisses on the helm, a scornful expression on his face as he does so. "This is what I think of Grobi curses." Still, placing his cock back, he kicks it, as it clatters down the slope.

Celina

There is silence, as you reach the opening of the vale, but, with a sudden roar, a figure drops down, nearly landing on Nabeer! A small, scrawny looking lion that has clearly seen better days, as well as being rather young, it is desperate, as it roars, and moves that attack!

Time to roll Iniative

Jaffar- 18
Nabeer and Maa'iz- 17
Young Lion- 12

"That is the right attitude!"

Ceana grins satisfied as she watches the old man - the leader? - demonstrate his opinion so unambiguously. Superstition, just what she did not need. The men are riled up enough as is, though, and she does keep further comments to herself.

For now.

Celina cries out in alarm, pulling out her stiletto, trying to stay calm!

Initiative
1d20+2=14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom