Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan Summer RPG IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celina

The day, while warm, was for the most part bearable, as you kept to what little shade you could. Still, the cool breeze from the river may have had a good deal to do with it, but it would hardly be unwelcome. Still, as you walk along the path, little more then a donkey or sheep trail by the river, making a brief detour to avoid a hippo, but as the day wears on, there is no sign of pursuit, and no sign of any ambushers.

Still, as the sun rises high into the sky, there is a shape by the river, a woman you assume, clad in blue robes, and with a basket to take water from the river, to wherever she goes too.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Northern Women

As the speak, particularly at the words Grobi, there is a snort, and cruel laughter from a nearby table, an old man, his body and face covered with scars, his gear worn but still dangerous looking, turns to face you, a faint sneer on his face, his remaining eye expressing contempt, as he looks at the women, but does not spit. "You speak of the Grobi as if they were a band of bandits, as if they rode horses. And you assume that that child eating bastard," at that, several of the other men at his table sneer and scowl, using their mugs to beat against the table, "is just another bandit chief? Grobi, are smaller then men, the size of a child, but as cruel as a stygian noble or priest of Set. Horses and Ponies won't bear them, but wolves, jackals and hyenas? Aye, they have mounts in abundance."

He reaches down, and takes a pull of his ale, and turns his back to them. "You'll be more meat in their pots."

"Then that's all the more reason for them to be eliminated." Fianna retorted, having a huff of indignation at the cowardice of the men. The glare she shot them was that one would give a fool. She tore into the last of her meal, and chased it down with the rest of her ale. One mug would not be enough to keep the Nordheimir from thinking straight, either.

Celina keeps her stiletto close by and slowly walks the donkey closer to the woman. Assuming she see's nothing untoward, she would stop at about sixty feet away and hail her with a wave.

Spot Check
1d20+4=8

Northern Women

The man snorts, then sighs. "You think I'm a coward, don't you? I just said you'd be a fool, taking two people in. A Grobi hunt, that takes a lot more then that. And going after The Bloody laugh?" He touches his scars, and speaks softly. "You'll want more then just a few." Looking at the men, and then them, he gives a dark smile. "Trust me, you'll need the numbers, if you want to get out just maimed."
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Celina

The woman, seeing her, would stop and stare, but would not approach, seeming wary herself.

Celina calls out to her in the languages she knows until she gets a reaction."Hail and well met. Might you be able to help a weary traveler?"

As her brother's cock grew harder in her grasp, Nikotris felt her own sex moisten. She ran her free down her nude and nubile body until she reached her shaven cunt. Nikotris slid in two finger, thrusting in and out in the same rhythm as she stroked Kha'y's massive tool.

Nikotris

His own hands followed hers, moving with the ease of practice and familiarity, even as his cock twitched under her hand, and his hips bucked faintly, as his fingers traced the outside of her folds, even as his cock started to slip into her back passage.

Nikotris gasped as she felt her brother's thick rod pressing against her passage. It had so much girth that she winced as it opened her wide. But she liked the painand too her hand for his cock to twist one of her brown nipples.

Ceana was well aware of the fact that she was new to these lands and the warrior at the other table was not. Only a fool would pick a fight before learning what she could, especially since that man apparently had first hand experience.

"Why don't you tell us more about these Grobi, then, and how they can be hunted?" she inquired, keeping her voice businesslike.

Nikotris

As her hands reached for her nipples he chuckled, low and warm, even as his cock continued to slide into her back passage, still somewhat lubricated from the pleasures of the night before, his hands on her thighs, as his breath is in her ear, teeth brushing her skin. "This is what you live for, isn't it, my beloved little whore?" His tone is teasing, even as warmth from his cock, seed leaking out and teasing her.

Northern Women

The man nods, his head still away from them, and he talks, his voice low, but carrying. "The first thing you need are scouts, and men able to climb and listen for the faintest sound, as their beasts are silent, and they are a race of thieves, brigands and murderers, who only attack from ambush, the flight of arrows, most often poisoned, the first sign of their coming, unless they have their beasts howl as they charge, and even then, only when they vastly outnumber their prey, descending on them like a storm, with barbed nets and clubs, to capture rather then kill outright. They think fear increases the flavor of the meat you see." With that, he takes a silent pull of his tankard, the men around him silent and grim, those who can hear him speak paying rapt attention, faces drawn and grim.

Still, as the mug is placed once more on the table, he continues. "The hunt depends on if they are on the move, in a surface camp, or holed up in a cave. The most dangerous ones are the camp, as they will have packs of dogs roaming the tents, though few sentries, but a great deal of warriors, with little discipline, but quick to be roused, and quick to torture and kill those that venture onto them. In the center of the cap, they will have their war shaman and leaders tent, along with a pit where they have any prisoners, 'playing' with them at their leisure, though only killing at a command of their chief. Often, the adults have it the easiest, quickly tortured to death over a period of no more then a day, though some they keep longer." Pausing for a moment, he looks into his mug, and you cannot see his face.

"Children, in the Bloody Laugh, are more cruelly treated." It is all he says on the matter, as people make signs to ward off ill omens and evil, faces drawn in sorrow and hate. "Still, what you must do is simple. Set fire to the tents, and lit bonfires, as they hate bright lights, and drive them towards the flame, having whistles with shrill sounds to bedevil their mounts. Still going to lose a few, but it's the cheapest." Here, he shrugs, as the men at his table nod, and seem to offer a silent toast.

"When they are laired in a cave, it means that they have their young and women with them, protected. Still, it is simple enough. Find all their holes, plug them, and then smoke them out, or let them die in the darkness. But, when their on the move? Wait to see if you can get them in a pass, then drop rocks on them. Best way to save your own peoples lives."

Nikotris groaned in response to her brother's monstrous shaft penetrating her. She pushed her hips back so she could impale herself deeper upon such a mighty weapon.

"Yes Yes!" she grunted thorugh the pain and pleasure. "I'm a whore! A sacred fucking whore!"

Kah'y's words were true, his little sister did live for this. Even in decadent Stygia her carnal appetites were ravenous. Nikotris hungered for flesh, whether from man, woman, or beast. She was so blessed that many wanted to feed her cravings, hence why she was "the Beloved." And to be ordained in the priesthood of Derketo? To serve Set's Whore with every orifice in her tight young body? It was truly the destiny of Nikotris and she silently thanked the goddess for giving her a lover as blessed as her brother.

Celina

The woman, watching you, does not relax, though she does not approach, nor does she take out a weapon or run. "The Axe of the Red Sands was seen near by, as was were the troops of the Bandit Queen, just two nights ago. It is not a time for trust, so I ask, who are you?"

Nikotris

He growled, breath in her ear, as he nibbled her lobe, his cock sinking deeper inside his sister, as his hips begin to move, bucking inside her, thrusting his shaft deeper into her still somehow tight passage, as he chuckled. "Yes, and tonight, I am blessed, and you are MY whore!" Really, he never had any problems with his sisters chosen profession, having taken her virginity in typical teenage fumbling, growing into casual, and frequent encounters when they could get them, always managing to take her more then once.

And of course, when he visited her and their younger sister, just recently started at her time in the temple, well, he saves for her and Apet both, for how else is to to be a good brother to them, then to help them in this way?

Still, his hands circle her outer folds, as his cock slowly moves deeper into her....

Ceana nods, as she patiently hears out the man. The way he tells it it seems this is an endeavor that requires more than two women, at least unless she has risen in power. The way he tells it also gives her little reason to doubt the sincerity of his words, and she can not detect traces of cowardice, just common sense.

"So are there plannings for such an expedition going on, or are you resigned to suffer from the Grobi's reign of terror?"

"Celina. My name is Celina, from Koth." She states for the second time, masking her annoyance. "I know quite well of the Red Sands and wish to find a place of safety. I saw them just a day ago. Is there an inn or settlement nearby where I may rest?" Celina gages the woman's reaction to her nudity.

Sense Motive
1d20+4=22

Northern Women

The man snorts, and several of the other men, and not just those at his table, scowl at them, as he speaks, his tone cool. "Aye, what else did you think we were here for?" Still, they seem to resent being called cowards, even if they did fear the Grobi raiders.

Celina

While she seems disapproving of your nudity, though she seems to start at your words, growing more tense, and slightly suspicious. "Are you an escapee then, having managed to flee them, or bait in a trap?" Still, as she spoke, she would start moving slowly away, as you have made no efforts at diplomacy with her....

"I am certainly not bait; my travel companion was killed by them and I have been fleeing for several days. I wish you no harm, just succor."

Diplomacy
1d20+14=26

Celina

As you spoke, the woman seemed to relax at your words, your not quite honest response serving to sooth her fears, as she approached. "Ah, in that case, I may have a place of shelter, if you would follow me?" Her tone is soft, eyes on her, though she makes no gesture and speaks no word against it. Still, once in ten feet of you, she would turn, and beckon you, prepared to lead you on, if you would follow.

Sense Motive, if you want?

No, the temptress was seldom honest. Her trade requires a certain level of...interpretation. The woman had a right to be cautious...after all, Celina had indeed played the role of bait many times before since being thrust into slavery, no matter how quick such a life changed. Still, she smiled to the woman while slowly following her at a distance, taking the woman's measure.

Sense Motive
1d20+4=18

Celina

As the woman led her, it was not ten minutes later that she entered a small canyon, her motives seemingly worry, her face an open book. Still, there are a few women and children, the steep hills offering refuge to what looks like a camp lacking greatly in males, save for a few of the children.

Celina takes a long look at he place, looking for any untoward signs of an ambush, defenses as well as women who's appearance she may find pleasure able if she were to work her charms.

Spot
1d20+4=17
Sense Motive
1d20+4=15

Celina

You can spot no signs of ambush, but there are several shemite women that look promising, even as you are lead to one, dressed more finely then the others, her eyebrow raising as she sees you, and turns to face your guide. "Aseela, who is this outsider?" Even if you are a woman, she seems to be suspicious of you.

Still, your guide, Aseela, bows to the woman. "A traveler who has lost her companion to the Red Sands." At that, the seated woman's face hardens, and many of the nearby women seem to have expressions between disgust and fear.

Celina doesn't really care about their opinion, though feigns interest as she speaks. "I am originally from Koth. One night, I was living my life; the next, I found myself a pleasure slave of a male warrior traveling the world. He used and abused me before meeting up with the Red Sands. I know not the details of how or why, it wasn't my place to know. What I can tell you is he played a game of chance against them...I was his wager. He lost, and I ran away as fast as I could...I know what men, especially those monsters, would like to do with me. I want my own life again, that is all."

Diplomacy
1d20+14=23
Seduction Roll
Although she as of yet does not know if any women here are attracted to other women, she uses her Seduction ability to impose a negative to their Sense Motive if there are, hoping she'll have someone be able to speak in her favor. 1d6=2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom