Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spectacular Spider Man (Naomi David X MysteriousD)

"It'll be okay," Carloss aid before he went to kiss Clary on the neck and embraced her. "I doubt most will be able to get past SPider-Man and the growing level of powered vigilantes," he said before he saw her sweet smile and he proecced to kiss her, before he led her to their bed while caressing her body.

She relaxed into his arms as he embraced her and kissed her neck. She spoke,"Don't under estimate mutants. We actually have a ranking system on powers. I'm in the top tier because I reached great heights at a young age, a height that most adults have trouble reaching. probably a record. And I'm still earning new tricks and things." She gently kissed him back, enjoying the soft bed with him. She loved every moment that they spent with each other.

"Well, you're top-tier in every quality in my eyes," Carlos told Clary with a smile as he went back to teasing her and kissing her neck whilehe finished stripping her shirt and her top so he caress and play with her breasts.

She smiled softly at him, her beloved knew all the right words to say. Shame he wasn't on the debate team. She purred as he kept teasing her, that was another thing he was good at. She loved it when he played with her breasts, she really did!

"How badly does my queen want it? How badly does my queen being tamed by her king?" Carlos couldn't help but tease with a smile as he left a love bite on her neck.

"Well darling, you know how I do love being tamed by you... How much I really need this stress relief!" she sweetly replied, thinking about the pleasures to come!

Carlos smirked as he remvoed his own shirt as he began to continue to kiss and tease Clary. His hands slithered and groped CLary's breasts while slipping under her pants to begin finger her. "My naughty queen likes having her king pleasure and dominate her, doesn't she?" he kept whispering in her ear to tease her.

She never tired of seeing Carlos. She never tired of seeing his front, his back, she never tired of seeing any bit of him. She was smiling as they kept kissing, as he kept groping her large breasts. She sighed softly in contentment as he began to finger her. She slyly spoke,"My darling, you and only you can enjoy me."

"How rough does my Queen want me to take her?" Carlos whispered in her ear as he fingered her faster and harder while squeezin her breasts and leaving a love bite on her neck.

""The Queen wants it rough! I need a good distraction!" she slyly replied, moaning out happily as he was not relenting in how fast and hard he was fingering her. Oh it felt good to have her breasts squeezed, he knew just exactly how she liked it done!

Carlos had removed his pants before he removed Clary's own, leaving them both in the nude. He pushed her gently on all fours before he plunged his cock deep insde of her, going at a fast, hard and rough pace while he was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

She was always happy to show him her beautiful naked form. She loved it so much when he took her doggy style. It allowed him to get so very deep inside of her, and she absolutely loved that. She was soon moaning in pleasure, the stresses of recent events just simply melting away. She loved how he fondled her body, it felt so good to have him.

Carlos savored how he could dominate his beloved Queen. He went over to kiss and lick Clary's neck, markign her as his once more. He continued his fast and hard pace, pounding her roughly. He did everything so they would be lost in the intense passion and wonderful lust and love between them.

She shivered in delight, she simply adored the feeling of his very hot breath on her neck, the feeling of his equally hot and wet tongue on her neck... Really, she just loved everything he was doing with his mouth on her neck. She had a look of lust on her face, she was lost in the passion that only he could give her. Oh it was so wonderful to be young and in love.

"Does my naughty Queen love how her King dominates her and takes control?" Carlos told her seductively as he caressed and squeezed her breasts before his hand went over to her maidenhood. He pinched her clit to intensify the pleasure even more so while his other hand lightly slapped her ass.

"Oh, I certainly love how you are so very dominant and controlling!" she purred, groaning softly as he fondled her heavy breasts once more. She gasped, it felt so good with how how pinched her clit. he knew all of her little happy spots. Well, they knew each other's pleasure spots so well!

"Do you want me to cum inside? Does my Queen want me to fill her up?" Carlos kept saying with a smile as he kept teasing and fondling her as he went even faster and harder, savoring the rought and insane pleasure they were sharing together.

"Oh I want you to cum inside of me! You know how much I love to feel your cum rush inside of me!" she replied, sounding happy. She was sufficiently distracted from her worries and displeasures.

Carlos groaned in pleasure as he pounded Clary one last time before he filed her womb up with his seed. He left a lvoe bite on her neck while he held her tight. He filled her up with his essence, his hot seed overwhelming her cool body. "I love you so much, my queen. I hope we will be together forever," he told her with a smile.

She groaned happily, climaxing alongside him. It felt so good to have sex with him. She loved his little nibbles, and she wasn't cold. His body heat ran hotter than usual, and her temperature ran cooler than usual. She softly spoke,"My darling King, you will have my heart always and forever. In our next lives, we will find each other again."

The Epilogue

Thirty years have passed sinced then. That eyar saw many things such as the Clone Wars and what would be the battle that formed the Avengers along with the inclusion of other groups such as the Fantastic Four and even the X-Men. Superheroes became a greater presence in everyday life and after the Great Demon War where the discovery of demons meddling in human affairs to keep them divided was won, progress moved forward. Many of the greatest geniuses were able to come together and move the world to a better tomorrow. Many of the heroes began growing and having families. Peter Parker aka Spider Man would eventually find his own company for technology and he would find several successors, namely Miles Morales, to be Spider-Man though others would exist, such as his clone/brother, Ben Riley over on the West Coast and the Steel Spider over in New England.. He would end up marrying Mary Jane Watson a little after they both graduated.

Carlos would also end up marrying his Queen and they would rule the New York Underground for a while after they finished off Kingpin. They also made peace with Spiderman and Peter Parker at that point. EVentually, Carlos used his organization's connections to end the criminal underground in the USA, with his sketchy past being pardoned. He was know a wealthy businessman and before long, his first son, Fabian, began his training to become the next Black Tarantula. Perhaps ironially, Fabian was who was getting married today, to Peter's daughter no less, May "Mayday" Parker. Of course, Parker women were quite strong and Carlos found it amusing that May wore the pants in their loving relationship. It was a contrast considering Carlos was the dominat one in his and Peter and MJ were true equals.

He was sitting at his table while he saw his son's friends there, all reformed criminals or associates while he saw the bridemaids considerin of some of the daughters' of heroes and friends of Mayday, including the daughter of Deadpool.

Clary was 48 years old right now, and she still had the appearance of a much younger woman, still looking like a woman half her age. The nature of her mutation allowed her to stay young provided she kept well hydrated, since the constant source of water kept her cells young and healthy, and very strong. She had many children with Carlos, 11 in total. Her first child was her darling boy Fabian, and he was getting married today. Married to Peter Parker's and Mary Jane Watson's daughter May no less. Over time, after Fabian, two years after him, she had given birth to a set of twins, both boys, and both identical, Scorpio and Eric. Two years after the twin boys, she gave birth yet again to a set of identical twin girls, Maria and Isabella. Another two years after the girls were born, she gave birth to mercifully fraternal triplet boys, Jonathan, Christopher, and Alexander. Two years after them, she gave birth to the last of their children, fraternal triplet girls, Sophia, Jessamine, and Theresa.

Their home was littered with many academic and sporting trophies and the like. Clary and Carlos expected nothing less than the best from their 11 children. The twin boys were unable to attend the wedding, both were serving in the United States Armed Forces, and were unable to get leave to attend the wedding. Fabian was the Black Tarantula. The rest of their children were all mutants. It made Clary so happy to make mutant numbers rise, since there were so few of their numbers, even after all of these years. Scorpio as gifted with mastery over light. Eric was gifted with mastery over shadow. Maria was gifted with mastery over water. Isabella was gifted with mastery over fire. Jonathan was gifted with mastery over earth. Christopher was gifted with mastery over air. Maria, Isabella, Jonathan, and Christopher were collectively known as the Element Four. Alexander was a highly gifted telepath. Sophia was a gifted telekinetic user. Jessamine was gifted with mastery of metal. Theresa was gifted with mastery of magnetism. The children were a highly feared group to those who knew of their mutant identities. Fabian was 25. Scorpio and Eric were 23. Maria and Isabella were 21. Jonathan, Christopher, and Alexander were 19. Sophia, Jessamine, and Theresa were 17. All of the children had the same birthday, so every year was one wicked birthday party. It worked out perfectly for Clary and Carlos, saved them the trouble of having to remember several birthdays! And now, the ceremony was finally starting.

Alot of the superheroes were there for the wedding and Mayday Parker was walking up to the podium, being walked there by her father. Mayday Parker had been in active duty as Spider-Woman for a while now, alongside her now will-be husband The Black Tarantula. Alot of the others were seated and watching the affair, such as the son of Captain America and Black Widow, James Rogers and several others.

Peter than took his seat when he saw the bride and groo. He turned to face Clary and Carlos. Despite his anger at them back at the betrayal, he patched things up with them months after during the Clone things and the invasion by the Chitauri. He couldnt help but roll his eyes. It was hard for him to remain mad at Clary when she nearly cried when he told her that he forgave her. He and Carlos had an okay relationship, though it was not vitriolic like most of his friendships with other heroes were and Carlos was among the first who would call out the heroes for their treatment of Spidey back when Carlos was still a crime boss.

The priest, being Nightcrawler, began reading the vows for the happy couple between them.

Peter had forgiven her after she had saved his life from Jackal, who had been about to kill him. In turn, she had most efficiently obliterated him. Opposing sides on they were at the time, she could not and would not tolerate somebody quite literally being stabbed in the back. Peter would have been killed had she not intervened. Moments afterwards, Jackal was dead by her hand. he was not happy at her method of dealing with him, but could not deny that she had saved his life. All was forgiven. Clary was most pleased that Fabian had chosen May. Good strong genes from a good blood line meant strong and healthy children, and in her's and Carlos's case, strong and healthy grand children when that time came rolling around. Peter and Mary Jane were Fabian's god parents. Well, they were the god parents to the 11 children. Clary was watching May, who looked at Fabian the same way she looked at Carlos, even after all these years. Fabian, who by definition was not a mutant, had gone to Professor Xavier's school, as had his siblings all had. Best place to train and best place for an education. She wanted nothing but the best teachers in intellect and mutant abilities, and had decided that the mess of them would attend the school she had attended when she was a little girl.

The wedding was a wonderful affair. Nightcrawler had finished reading the vows while Fabian and Mayday say I do, joining the two families together and it was a big wonderful affair. The after-party was a rather relaed one, but being superheroes, most appreciated peace quiet, especailly as they grew a bit older and due to the fact that alcohol and superpowers usually didn't mix.

The newlyweds ended up dancing together while several of the other couples also were dancing on the floor. Peter saw Cycops dancing with Jean Grey for starters and he even saw Black Panther dancing with Storm as well during the whole affair. It was certainly a wonderful affair and showing off that the world and its people had a bright future together. How time flew by quickly, Peter thought as he saw his daughter danc with his now son-in-law.

She grew up so fast and he had to let her back her shar eof mistakes much like he did. She certainly did, but she grew and improved on them. He smiled and nodded at Miles and his wife Kamala as they were also slow dancing as well.

Things were looking good for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom