Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spectacular Spider Man (Naomi David X MysteriousD)

She went with him to learn about the drive, the information was equally disturbing and interesting. She spoke,"And it begs the question how many others are still trapped with in their walls. Alone and scared." More surveillance needed to be done. She wanted to know if others needed to be rescued.

"Indeed. Though we need to be careful. No doubt they will try and upgrade their security and they will aready be investigated by the authorities. We will need to try and beat them there if we are to have any chance of succeeding to find out what is ging on," Carlos noted as he was thinking about all this.

She nodded, and she spoke,"If possible, I want to free those that are being experimented on. Maybe get them to work with us if possible. If they don't want to, whatever, nobody deserves to be experimented on against their will." Her blood was boiling, but she knew they needed to plan and figure it all out before action would be taken.

"But at the very least, we need to figure out who could be behind this," Carlos noted while he was in thought. "We should probably begin going through the underworld and ask for anyone in particular for genetic experimentation," he added to Clary. "Clary, are you up to a solo mission?" he asked her.

Peter Parker sighed as he face-palmed while as Spider-Man. The files were encrypted and it would take a long while for them to be cracked. Meanwhile, there needed something to be done for Cloak & Dagger and such. "There's gotta be a lead or someone to find out..." he began thinking

"I found a name," Harry said as he came back into the room. "Miles Warren," he said as he came up with a dusty file.

She nodded, and spoke,"I am very up to a solo mission." She liked the idea of a solo mission. Spread her wings and such. There was much work to be done. All she needed was to stay hydrated and she could handle most anything!

"Good, sweetie. You're going to need to sneak into Alchemax and tyr and find anything that you can. However, this may be a multi-parter so don't get stressed if you don't find anything on the first go," Carlos told her before he was embraced her with a smile.

"I understand. I shall wait a few days so the heat dies down before I go and infiltrate them." she replied, embracing him. She loved placing her head on his beautifully muscled chest.

"In the meanwhile, we need to train some moe, both of us," Carlos told her as he sat down. "Morning, we need to sit down and continute our training regiment and increase it," he explains it to her with a slightly serious look.

"What are your plans if we do find mutants?" he asked her.

"Yes, more training. As for mutants, depending on age, I do not know for sure. If very young, we send them to where I was originally trained. Xavier's Academy For Gifted Youngsters. Very academically challenging and a good place for training, both in powers and physically. If old enough or older, well, I don't know. Invite them to join the organization. But what I do want most for them is to know that they are safe and free, not to worry about being experimented on." she spoke, a fire in her eyes. She knew not all mundanes were like those who committed crimes against her kind, but it still made her angry. She was very interested in Krav Maga and Muay Thai. Two of the best disciplines.

"What if they don't want to join us? Wer are criminals after all," Carlos told her as he saw her get tense. He went up behind her to massage her shoulders, getting her to relax and calm down. He needed time to plan their greater training regime.

"Well, if they do not wish to join us, I do not know the answer. There has to be a way to keep them safe from those with ill intentions, that is what I care about the most." she replied, relaxing as he massaged her shoulders. This was such a big responsibility, but it was a welcome one, none the less.

"We will need to try and find chairities or branches withint ou organizations that we can count on to safeguard the mutant children," he said as he kept massasging her shoulders to get her to relax and calm down in the face of these rising challenges and responsabilities.

"Yes, that shall work. Protecting the future of mutant kind is of utmost import." she replied, relaxing as he rubbed her shoulders some more. She wanted mutants to flourish. She wanted there to be more of her kind. That would make her immeasurably happy.

"Yeah, but how will your approach be? I have done some research into what this Professor X has done, but have you heard of anyone known as Magneto?" Carlos asked her as he kept massasing her shoulders before moving to her sides.

She brightened up at once when he mentioned Professor X, and she spoke,"Professor X was one of my many teachers When I went to his school. He's the grandfatherly sort, the one who would give you candy and tell you not to tell Mommy or Daddy about it." When he mentioned Magneto, her face darkened considerably, and she spoke,"Rumor has it that he and Professor X used to be really good friends, best friends, actually. The problem was that their beliefs on mutant and human interactions varied too much. Professor X advocates for peace between the two, while Magneto believes that mutant kind should be the dominant species. They ended their friendship due to their beliefs. I do not want any mutant children I find ending up in Magneto's hands. He is powerful, just as powerful as Professor X is. While Professor X's powers are purely mental, his belong to magnetism. I wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell if I ever faced him in combat, and for what it is worth, neither would you."

Carlos found it very nice that Clary smiled as she recalled her memories there before hearing how she spoke about eerything, especially the fallout between this Professor X and Magneto about it.

"Indeed. It does sound like this Magneto does sound like some sort of supremcist. Being here, powers do not make one better than the other. It is what one does with them. It is why, even if we stan on opposite sides of the law, I respect the SPider-Man," Carlos tells her before hearing of the might of this Magneto.

"By his name, it sounds like he can control magnetism... or electromagnetism?" he asked

"He is a supremacist. A mutant supremacist. He is the master of magnetism. Though for all I know, he might be able to control electromagnetism as well. I have no idea. It's been many years since I heard his name." she replied. He was an old man, but he could still just as easily execute somebody as if he were a young person like they were. He only got more powerful as he aged.

"So he's someone we don't want any of the young mutanta to be with, lest they take his extremist metholody down darker paths?" Carlos asked her before he surprised Clary before leaving a love bite on her neck.

"Yes, that is exactly what I fear." she replied, smiling when he love nibbled on her. Magneto and his followers had killed many and recruited just as many. She never wanted to face Magneto in combat. She'd happily wipe out his followers, but she never wanted to face him.

"Well, we both ensure that will not happen, but for right now, you seem quite tense. Is there anything I can do to help you with that?" Carlos asked Clary with a smile before giving another love bite while he was massagng her shoulders. He knew she ws getting worried and he knew some good ways to help relieve that stress.

"I've had to clean up some Brotherhood messes recently when I'm away from you on patrol. I fear they may be trying to grab territory and I do not want a war." she replied, smiling as he nibbled some more. Not too long ago she had to hide a charred body. It was still so hot her ice melted almost instantly and it was impossible to do that. No normal fire could do that. Only mutants could get that hot. She did not doubt the Hand could win in numbers, but she did not know the roster for the Brotherhood. If they were like the old stories, they were vastly outgunned, even with all of the other arcane knowledge that they possessed. She spoke,"Trying to put down this war before it starts would help."

"We can probably stomp it out bery easily. It will be all right," Carlos reassured her before giving her another lvoe bite. "Perhaos we can have some funt o relieve my Queen of her stress," he said with a smile as he squeezed her breasts suddenly and boldly.

"Have you ever fought a mutant before, aside from me, much less a whole group of them?" she replied. If the stories she heard as a child were to be believed... She smiled when he boldly grabbed her breasts, and she purred,"After this... Let's go put that war down."

"No, but I feel we can take them and SPider-Man is most likley a mutate in the first place," Carlos told her with a smile as he felt confident in his abilities. "But for now, let's focus on the her and now," Carlos said with a growing smile as he began lowering her top to caress her bare breasts. "Would my Queen want some loving to feel better?" he whispered in her year.

"There's a storm coming. I feel it in my bones. I got the same feeling before the Institute was invaded all those years ago. We all best be ready when it comes/" she spoke, being serious. Mutants. Mutates. Criminals. It was going to get ugly really quickly. She needed to contact the bums. Only people who knew more that went on in the city than the Hand's massive network of spies. She needed information and fast. She smiled sweetly, and she softly spoke,"Yes, that would be nice!"

Back
Top Bottom