Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Arlann was a pro at so many things, ignoring her mate's little hissy fits was one of them, and she didn't miss a beat when Mara gave her the offended little attitude when asked if she could perform the adorable neko wolf thing. It only made Arlann grin and get up behind her, suddenly very loose in what had been a tense situation, perhaps like Mara feeling much less threatened by the embarrassed chef, as opposed to how she had felt at the start. The entire appearance, and the woman falling apart at the transformation made her feel... Docile, like she was a nervous wreck, and all the more comparable to their own nervous bundle of cute, Sammie. Still, as intrigued and supportive as she wanted to be, and as gleefully happy as she felt to see such an interesting wolf form, Arlann didn't like the idea of Sammie being taken away... She obviously didn't mind sharing all that much, she had created an elaborate harem fantasy in her mind, but someone else taking Sammie... The time they spent and the relationship they had cultivated... It scared the mage.

She huffed, sitting down next to Sammie and pulling the girl over in a snuggly hug. "I don't want to lose Sammie, we love her..." She paused, looking over to Mara with utmost agreement upon the desire not to lose Sammie, though knowing it was ultimately the beta's decision. "Still... Mara is my mate... And while I love Sammie tons, I can understand her wanting something at the same level as my and Mara's relationship... A mate..." She almost seemed to be talking to herself, mulling over the options in her had and leaving Mara to stare down the fumbling lesser Alpha. Then she leaned in, nipping Sammie's ear and nuzzling her neck. "Will you continue being with us? Even if you date her?" That was a tough question, and she looked over at Sylvia with a serious expression that didn't match her mood or actions as she started leaving a small suckle mark on Sammie's neck... Curious whether the other alpha would be against that idea... And if she was... Well, Arlann didn't know what she would do. She wanted Sammie to be happy, and to find a mate... And while her and Mara could shower her with affection and love, they couldn't give her the highest form of connection like they had for each other, it was the only thing they couldn't...

---

Sylvia didn't feel that much better when Mara made it clear Sammie had a right to leave, because as much as she hated to admit it, Arlann and Mara were gorgeous women, and from what she knew of them from rumor and brief conversation, they were also smart and incredibly charming women. Hard people for her to compete with. She only stopped fumbling and trying to hide her embarrassing form when Sammie spoke, stuttering out exactly what Sylvia wanted to hear, which caused the alpha to perk up, ears twitching and tail wagging as she smiled widely. Then the mage spoke up, and once again she felt her heart sink as the woman touched and showed deep affection for her crush... And yet... It was kind of hot. They were both gorgeous, and watching Sammie react made her chew on her lip, only to be jolted back to reality by the intimidating look on Arlann's face.

"I... I'm not exactly sure how secure or comfortable I'll feel dating someone in a threesome relationship... But uhm..." She groaned, looking at all three women as she tried to find the perfect words to express her complicated feelings, and failing miserably. "I would love to go on a date with you Sammie... And... You don't have to stop your relationship with them..." She sounded unsure but as she calmed down she found herself able to revert back to human, tail and ears shrinking down and disappearing. It wasn't going to be easy coming to terms with the collar and her crush, and apparently now date, being with two women who easily took ten for ten on the attractiveness and success scale, but she wasn't ugly! And... Well, she couldn't bring herself to say 'I won't date you unless you break up with them'... Because she didn't want Sammie to be sad, and while her own threesome experiences and sexual deviance, as well as the fear of being rejected were part of the decision process, the ultimate reason was to ensure Sammie felt no pressure and they could actually enjoy a date... Basically she was a pushover.

Mara grumbled a little bit as Arlann snuggled up behind her. She –hated- that she couldn’t stay mad at her best friend, especially when the mage tried to get all cute and cuddley and innocent on her. She almost started pouting again when Arlann left her to go snuggle Sammie instead, but figured her poor stuttering assistant could use some hugs, she had been caught in a rather compromising position seconds earlier after all. “Great! Glad to hear you are so open minded about our relationship, Sylvia.” Mara brightened, then moved to shoo the lesser Alpha out of her office. “Now…get the hell out of my office. I was just in the middle of teaching my mate a lesson…”

“A-actually, Mara…I wuh-would l-like to talk t-to Sylvia for a b-bit…alone…”

Mara’s face fell and she stopped mid-shoo. Goddamnit! She had almost gotten everything she had wanted! But she supposed that it was only natural that Sammie would want to talk to her new prospective mate for a little bit. “Fine…you may leave. But you!” Mara’s eyes focused on Arlann and a grin formed at her lips as she eyed her mate hungrily. “You are still in a lot of trouble my love.”

----

Sammie wasn’t a particularly adventurous sort of woman. She wouldn’t drink to excess or smoke marijuana like Sylvia did when they went dancing, but she wasn’t a narc either. The only reason that she didn’t smoke was because Lykos did random drug screenings…well that and weed just made her really, really sleepy. Sammie didn’t get obliterated with alcohol because she was always up early, even on her days off…and on her days off she would still be working, checking her e-mails or reminding Mara of any events she had that day, even if it was just a reminder that her boss had reservations at a restaurant for her date night with Arlann.

Whatever time that Sammie didn’t devote to her boss or her family was given to Sylvia. Somehow the pair still managed enough hours in the day to go on dates and spend time together….unfortunately none of that time was spent having sex. Sammie had made it very clear that she wasn’t the type of girl to sleep with another person on the first date. Sure, she may be fooling around with Mara and Arlann still, but that didn’t mean that she was easy. Most evenings they would get as far as making out and a little heavy petting, but then Sammie would get shy and the play would stop there. Poor Sylvia…she really did feel bad about the whole thing, but getting naked infront of someone new was terrifying for the beta.

Tonight though, maybe they would go a little further. Sammie was dressed to kill in a little black cocktail dress that may be a little formal for the club that they were going to go dancing at tonight, but surely Sylvia would love helping her out of it later. They had been out for not even an hour, grinding on the dancefloor before she received a text from her phone. Usually she ignored any messages when she was out, but this one was from Mara. “I need to take this.” She yelled over the bass and motioned to her phone. Then she took Sylvia by the hand and led her out of the club so that she could text somewhere that wasn’t blaring Pitbull’s ‘Time of our Lives’

[Hey! Are you busy? Want to come over? Arlann and I are going to watch 50 Shades of Grey]

Sammie wrinkled her nose a little bit. She had read the books but hadn’t watched the movie because movies were always terrible in comparison to the book. [I’m out with Sylvia.]

[Pfffft. Bring her too! I have cocktails and popcorn! There’s plenty of dirty movies and alcohol for everyone ;D]

The beta chuckled at that text and then looked away from her phone and up at her date, biting her lower lip as she thought it over. If Mara was drinking, that meant that she’d probably get halfway through the movie before pouncing on Arlann and her…but maybe that was a good thing. Sylvia could then see the sort of relationship that the three of them had first hand…and it would be a comfortable environment for Sammie to be amongst people that she knew for a fact treasured her and found her lanky form very attractive. “Hey umm…wuh-would you l-like to g-go over to M-muh-Mara’s? For movies and pah-popcorn and drinks?” As she asked the question, Sammie took Sylvia’s hand, lacing their fingers together. “D-don’t have to if you d-don’t want to… It’ll be fuh-fun though…”

Time seemed to fly by when Sylvia was with Sammie, it was exactly how she imagined... She was incredible. They had fun, Sammie was adorable, the beta could stand her odd personality, and they both understood work hours... A chef not being quite as big a deal as a corporate lifestyle but having a ton of work daily, and while she was laid back in most aspects, it took a lot to pry Sylvia away from the kitchen to let her stellar staff handle things. Still, Sammie being in her life, even for a short while, had been helping with that and their dates were the perfect excuse to give the restaurant some autonomy. Not that every aspect was where she desired it. As wonderful as Sammie was, the concept of her girlfriend having sex with women while they weren't having sex... Well, it was as difficult to deal with as she had assumed it would be, but she had done well. Sylvia had managed to avoid bringing it up, avoid trying to dissuade Sammie from being with two women who truly cared for her... And done her best to accept the lifestyle. Honestly, it was hard when all she had information wise were the marks on Sammie's body, a collar, and imagination... And her imagination loved to run rampant.

So when Sammie pulled them out of the club to answer a text from her other relationship she did her best and didn't object, only smiling as a smile touched her date's lips and she watched what affection looked like... Not that they hadn't been affectionate, but the love between the threesome... It was more than she expected it to be, they all really cared for one another and she had truly begun to understand it wasn't all about the sex. Oh how that should have been a good thing, but knowing there was actual connection did nothing to alleviate her reservations, especially not when she went home every time they went out to masturbate her frustration away.

She was in deep thought... Well, lost in her mind thinking shallow things, when Sammie's voice cut through the haze of her mind and snapped her back. "Mara's?" At first she wanted to say 'hell no' but the more she considered it the better the idea became. She was going to need to get to know the other women in Sammie's life... And part of her had never gotten over how sexy it had been to watch the mage play with Sammie when she bust in to the office awhile back. Guh, she was horrible. Still, she knew it would make Sammie comfortable, and part of her knew it would happen eventually, so she smiled and leaned in to kiss Sammie's head and squeezed her hand. "Yeah, let's go over there."

---

Sylvia's decision to go along with Sammie to Mara's place had seemed so perfect, but on the way there her nerves began acting up, and she couldn't help but feel out of her depth. She had been in odd relationships, with beautiful women, but really she wasn't sure she had ever been with a single woman who could compete with Arlann or Mara... And Sammie, she was so gorgeous. The idea of being in a room with all three of them... When all three of them were together... It was hell on the nerves, and Sylvia just hoped there really was a lot of alcohol to make it all a bit easier. At least she was confident in her own looks... Enough at least, that perfect amount not to feel like total trash compared to the other two... If a toned body with small firm ass, a modest chest, and several elaborate tattoos was of interest. Ugh, she was psyching herself out. She couldn't stop though... Not even when they made it to the door, mind zipping all over the place as usual, hand holding Sammie's, now for her own comfort more than anything.

During the car ride over to Mara's, Sammie kept glancing over to Sylvia as the Alpha fidgeted in the passenger seat. Poor Sylvia, no doubt she was psyching herself out when she really didn't need to. It wasn't like the only thing that the three of them did was fuck, they weren't going to force Sylvia to join in if she didn't want to, at least Sammie wasn't going to. And if her girlfriend was worried that Sammie was attracted to Mara and Arlann more than she was to the cute lesser Alpha, well then that was just silly! Sammie had a thing for blondes and loved the chef's toned body that was covered intricate tattoos... Guh...she couldn't wait to see all of them, but getting Sylvia to show them to her would probably have to trade nudity for nudity and Sammie hadn't been ready for that, at least not 'til now. While Sylvia was gorgeous and just Sammie's type, that didn't mean that she didn't find Arlann and Mara attractive as well. Arlann had a heart melting smile and an absolutely perfect ass, but the mage was a bit of a troublemaker and Sammie would never be able to handle her like Mara could. And Mara, wow, Mara could have been a model of she wanted to...the Alpha was definitely the whole package. Mmmm and those elaborate Maori tribal markings that went over the backs of her boss' thighs and drew attention to the bottom curve of her cute little rear end were not only sexy but very badass...but the Alpha was easily made jealous, impatient, and a control freak. She loved both women very much, but not in the way that she was growing to love Sylvia. So at seeing how nervous her date appeared, Sammie made a silent vow to not ignore her girlfriend tonight or try to replace her with Mara and Arlann. She really really liked the chef, could probably love her in a way that was just not possible with Arlann and Mara, so she definitely wasn't going to treat her like she was chopped liver.

Finally they pulled up to the nice section of the city where Mara lived. Sammie pulled up infront of the Alpha's building and let the valet park her car because her boss would surely scold her for wasting half an hour trying to find parking. The beta took Sylvia by the hand and walked her through the lobby and towards the elevator where Sammie put in her key to access the top floor that was entirely Mara's. "You have nuh-nothing to be w-wor-worried about." She took the time of the long elevator ride to give her girlfriend a little bit of a peptalk and a few kisses to her neck. "And if you f-feel unc-comfortable, we can leave." Sammie smiled gently and gave Sylvia a light peck to the lips. Secretly, she was hoping that the lesser alpha would be okay with the relationship that she shared with Sammie and Arlann. It was a lot more than just sex and Sammie would really miss the closeness that she had developed with Arlann and Mara if she had to give it all up.

---

"Guh. I understand that you two are lesbians. But come on! You guys have eyes, how can you not admit that Jamie Dornan is sexy?!" Mara was about 5 margaritas and 3 scenes of Christian Grey shirtless into the night. She was drunk, handsy, annnddd picking a poor time to profess her love of Jamie Dornan when she herself was packing a strapon under her jeans and planned on using the toy on her lesbian lover before the night was through.

Sammie giggled softly at her boss' drunkeness and snuggled up closer to Sylvia. "He is handsome. B-but don't w-worry. I l-like you b-b-buh-better." She kissed Sylvia lightly and gave Arlann's hand a little squeeze to know that she still adored her too, even if chiseled abs and a strong jawline were quite appealing to the bisexual beta. But a man would never want to cuddle the way the four of them were right now; her and her date were snuggling close to one another and Arlann sat right next to her, holding her hand and cuddling a very sloshed Mara beside her.

"Mmm...promise me our marriage will involve no contracts." Mara blurted out and then nibbled on her lover's neck, very easily distracted in her inebriated state. She was actually liking the movie...kinda. Anastasia was cute but a rather weak female lead. And Christian was a very two dimensional male character...but she could relate to him treating sex like it was nothing more than a business deal in order to protect himself, after all, that had pretty much been her entire life before being reunited with Arlann. Obviously the wolf was three sheets to the wind right now, having thoughtlessly said that she basically didn't want a prenuptial agreement or anything looming over their wedding day. She loved Arlann and trusted her completely, even with her pack and her business.

It was impressive how little Sammie's pep talk had done for her confidence, it was seriously astounding. Never in her life had the alpha felt any lesser than her lesser alpha title implied... The head of Lykos... One of the most influential mages in the entire fucking world... Both of them absolutely adoring Sammie. Summed up it just sounded worse than it already was. Still, Sammie was special enough to suck it up and endure whatever waited for her behind the door. Her imagination was going insane though, so many scenarios and none of them were going anything remotely good for her. She looked over at Sammie, a small smile on her face to try and comfort both of them, and a small nod following suite. "I know, and don't worry Sammie, I may not exactly be comfortable walking in here, but I'm going to try my best... I know how important they are to you and I appreciate the patience."

---

Sylvia had felt like a moron before her and Sammie had gone inside, saying she appreciated the patience, when really Sammie should have been more appreciative that she didn't go insane with jealousy at the thought of the little threesome still going on. Unexpectedly that hadn't lasted long. Plenty of alcohol had turned the night into something totally different, all of them having drank but Mara being more intoxicated than anyone else... And it showed a side of the uptight business leader that Sylvia couldn't have imagined otherwise. Not to mention, that after a few drinks herself she felt comfortable enough to strike up conversation and fall back in to her more relaxed, laid back state, her natural state. More than that, she was enjoying herself. As annoying as it was to admit, Mara and Arlann were great company, well-spoken, hilarious in their own right, and certainly unique.

What was even more... Unexpected, was that when Arlann got drunk and a bit handsy, that the lesser alpha found herself peeking and getting just a tad turned on by the displays... Beautiful women were hard to ignore after all, and each of them had their own brand of gorgeous. Mara was exotic, a fucking bombshell, Sammie was adorable, and Arlann... Well, she was a bit of a doll. She had incredible skin and very pleasing proportions. They were hard not to watch, and as she continued to drink she found herself glancing more and watching the movie less. all the while snuggled up to Sammie.

---

Arlann had been drinking with Mara prior to their guests and by the time they were joined she was on her way to drunk, and quickly made it with the help of long islands and constant swigs of whatever she stole from Mara. She was being flirty, handsy, and seemed not to care that they had a new guest, figuring she would need to get use to it or it wouldn't work anyways... Well not really, she wasn't thinking of much of anything, aside from how she could get her lovely ladies undressed eventually... Mara having banned her from masturbating and punished her in the most maddening way... Damn tease. She needed to get off at some point. Still, she watched the movie as well, the subject matter being so very tasty, even if she growled every time Mara looked at or brought up Jamie Dornan. "No! I don't think he's sexy!" She growled again, biting her lover and narrowing her eyes. "When I imagine him I think about what he's missing, and tacking on tits doesn't do much to help his case... Nor does his lack of curves and boring ass..." She leaned in, nipping at Mara's ear, "And you stop looking, I'm the jealous type, remember." Usually she wouldn't say something as ridiculous as 'stop looking at the main actor in the movie we are watching' but well... Alcohol made her do silly things, like pinch Mara's ass just to get her attention, grinning all the while. "Heh, and don't worry, we'll never need to look at a contract... Why bother writing on."

“Mmm you’re missing what he –does- have.” Mara grinned as she watched the screen dreamily, purposefully trying to get Arlann a little jealous because it so rarely happened. It was nice to feel like she wasn’t the only one around here that got insanely jealous for absolutely no reason…. Though of course taking such measures did inevitably come back around to bite her in the ass. “Ack! Hey!” Mara growled and moved to straddle Arlann in retaliation for that pinch to her rear end. She grabbed the mage by the wrists and moved to lightly pin those naughty hands on either side of her lover’s head. “I can look at whomever I like, especially because you’ll drool over any bundle of pixels that code for perfect tits.” Mara got –really- upset when Arlann gawked at Cassandra from Dragon Age or Miranda from Mass Effect. Ugh…and the mage had owned that stupid Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball edition when they were kids. At least Mara wasn’t such a pervert, keeping her fantasies tied to real people.

Even when she was drunk as fuck, Mara was still a manipulative little business woman. From her perch in Arlann’s lap, she could see that Sylvia had taken an interest in their interaction. She figured that now would be as good a time as any to pitch their little harem arrangement to Sylvia in the form of a demonstration. Mara had known this day would come eventually, a day when Sammie found someone she really liked and the three of them would have to make a choice on whether or not they would cut off ties or if they would try to add a fourth to their dynamic. In all honesty, Mara would prefer to add another member to their little sex club rather than lose Sammie. She loved Arlann so very, very much, no one would ever be as close to her as the mage was…but she enjoyed double penetration and you really needed two people to get the full experience.

“I love you…as perverted as you are, you are mine.” The hands that had been holding Arlann’s wrists loosened up and ran down her arms, along her sides and towards the hem of her shirt. She didn’t waste any time tugging at the fabric, wanting to get her beautiful mate out of those clothes.

----

Sammie had stopped watching the movie once Arlann and Mara began to wrestle right next to her. She pressed closer to Sylvia, giving the pair extra room incase their roughhousing needed more room, but it proved to be unnecessary. Mara was stripping Arlann, the Alpha totally ignoring the fact that Sylvia was here. For a moment she wondered if this was all an elaborate plan or if Mara really was so drunk that she had forgotten that there was one extra member in the audience tonight. The beta glanced nervously over to Sylvia, hoping that she wasn’t getting freaked out…but the blonde seemed to be entranced by the sight of the two gorgeous women starting to strip and grind right next to them. It actually made Sammie a little jealous and so she cupped Sylvia’s cheek and guided her face back to her so that she could capture the chef’s lips in a slow, deep kiss.

Arlann narrowed her eyes, half wondering if Mara recalled what happened to those who made her jealous... Or how truly unreasonable she became. Luckily Mara distracted her before she had a chance to let her jealousy build up into an unreasonable fit, and instead found herself purring as her hands were pinned above her head. The mage was grinning, but soon found her expression present for an entirely different reason. "Insecure due to game characters... How far the big bad Mara has fallen. It's so amusing to think that people fear you." She chuckled, leaning forward and whispering ever so gently to her lover, "I don't love anyone but you." A soft reassurance she found comforting herself, it was nice to be so confident using the word... Knowing they had a serious future together, that her best friend was going to be her life partner. "And despite you having been a huge slut not so long ago, you're now mine." As much of a cute retort as it was there was an edge to it, a gentle nudge back to the comment on the man in the movie... She wouldn't be having any of that, ever again.

---

Sylvia found it nearly impossible not to watch what was happening, the two incredible women beside her and Sammie were undressing... Kissing... And... Holy shit Mara was wearing a strapon already. It was insane, not a normal night at all! And even at her craziest Sylvia had never been in a situation quite like the one she found herself in. It was... Arousing. Like live porn but with so many possibilities. As if two people starting to have sex right next to her wasn't unusual enough, she found her face being turned and Sammie kissing her... The chef had almost forgotten that to Sammie this was normal, being with them was natural, probably even more comfortable than them being together. It should have freaked her out, turned her off, made that switched that signaled a good time for intimacy right down, but it didn't. When Sammie, the girl she had been crushing on for so long, kissed her, Sylvia melted, every stiff part of her drawn to attention by a new place and new people relaxed, and her attention shifted to Sammie.

The kiss ended with her still being a tad caught off guard, but she wasn't going to have that be the kiss Sammie defined her by, and before the other girl could do or say anything, Sylvia pulled Sammie closer and took her lips, more passionately and a bit rougher than what Sammie had initiated... And Sylvia knew how to kiss. Despite everything she was a skilled lover, knowing her way around the bedroom well enough to feel at last competent around the three beauties who slept together, a fact that kept coming up in her head as she tried to wrap her mind around it. "Sammie..." She moaned, breaking the kiss as she spoke the gorgeous girl's name, pulling back with need in her eyes. She didn't know what to say, the right words didn't seem to exist and she was too drunk to care, so instead of trying to get across what she was feeling she simply leaned back and bit and tore off her shirt, revealing incredibly gorgeous body. She was lean, not athletic but definitely graceful in a way not easily seen in her work attire. Her breasts were never impressive in size but were perky and adorable... And her ass... Well, it wasn't big but there was the perfect amount to spank or admire. So by the time she was naked there was plenty for Sammie to see... And Sylvia was just as eager to lay her eyes on the beautiful body of her date.

---

Arlann moaned gently as she rubbed herself against Mara, whining and begging for it even as they undressed, and even when naked she continued to insist, impatience being absolutely rampant in her. The only thing that gave her a bit of a pause was what seemed to be happening next to them, and her interest in the yummy piece of ass undressing... Oh and the tattoos. She took in her fill with her eyes before leaning up and nibbling on Mara's ear, a soft whimper as teeth let go. "I'm not sure if you had some sneaky little plan... But don't you dare let us lose to them... I want it rough tonight." She groaned as she rubbed her hips into Mara's, coating the toy with her juices as a hand reached down and fingers brushed over the length of the toy... The magic seeping in and as an extra push she made it all the more real for her mate.

Mara was relieved to be out of her clothes, the only reason she was dressed up and not already in her pajamas was because Sylvia had been coming over. Plus it was a relief to have the strapon freed from ther confining jeans and boyshorts. “Me? A plan?” The CEO put on her very best innocent face. She would never scheme to push Sylvia to join them in an impromptu orgy! “You want it rough every night. And it’s not a contest…though if it was I bet I could make you cum more times than Sammie and Sylvia could do to one another combined.” Mara grinned and sank her teeth into Arlann’s neck, growling playfully before she began to suckle and leave a nice dark mark there.

“But I’ve got a better idea; how about you put that sarcastic mouth of yours to use? I bet our guest would love to see how much you love your toy.” Really it was –their- toy, Mara loved the connection she felt when she was claiming Arlann with the strapon, but she liked to rub it in her mate’s face that she was a lesbian that would willingly degrade herself by going down on a cock. As much as it pained her to move away from Arlann’s warm wet slit, she hopped out of her best friend’s lap and took a seat back on the couch, lounging lazily and casting a pointed glance to the spot between her legs.

----

Sammie practically melted into a puddle of arousal at the more intense kiss that Sylvia gave her. It definitely lit a fire in her belly…and also served to make her all the more nervous. The chef was indeed a good kisser and that made her worry that she wouldn’t be able to please the more experienced wolf. Yes, the beta frequently participated in threesomes with her boss and her sexy mage friend, but before Arlann and Mara, Sammie had only had two sexual partners. Really if she hadn’t been having so much sex recently she’d probably still be the same trembling bumbling and clumsy mess in the bedroom as she had been before.

“A-are you sh-sure?” Sammie whispered softly as she looked into eyes that were full of need. “We can s-stop if you’re t-too drunk…” The beta was feeling a bit tipsy herself but hadn’t had nearly as much to drink as Sylvia. She still had enough presence of mind to know that this was something that she wanted tonight and that she was surely going to remember it in the morning. “I w-want you to remember in the m-muh-morning…” All she got for a response was Sylvia removing her shirt and in her own drunken state, that was enough for Sammie.

“You’re b-beautiful…” The beta was in awe as pale skin and vibrant ink were revealed to her. After a moment of staring, she realized that it was her turn to undress too. With a sheepish blush on her cheeks, she twisted around and swept her long brown hair away from the zipper on the back of her dress so that Sylvia could unzip the black dress that hid the beta’s thin form. Working behind a desk all day afforded the wolf very little opportunity to gain any muscle; the only tone to her body was along her calves and thighs because she jogged every morning. Once the dress was off, it was time to remove her bra…Sammie was so nervous about the whole ordeal that her fingers fumbled with the clasp and she finally just gave up and worked the still connected piece of lace up over her head. On a smaller girl, her breasts would have probably been a perfect size, but Sammie was very tall and even though she was a C-cup her breasts looked more like A’s in proportion to her body. Actually, her entire form was odd for a wolf anyways. Tall, with a slight stature, milky skin, and big doe eyes, she looked less like a predator and more like prey. She’d always gotten picked on for her body...Mara and Arlann always reassured her that she was pretty, but that didn’t give her any more confidence when stripping for a new person.

Eager to hide herself, she shimmied down Sylvia’s body, onto the area rug, and into a spot between her date’s legs. Sammie just assumed that Sylvia would be like most Alphas and approve of the beta showing submission. So what could be more submissive than Sammie servicing her while Sylvia got an unobstructed view to Arlann and Mara? Nothing came to mind, so she started kissing and nuzzling at those lovely thighs, starting at her knee but slowly working her way further up to Sylvia’s mouthwatering slit.

"I don't always want it rough..." She mumbled, recalling several, albeit rare, instances where she wanted the sweet, gentle love making. Really though rough was just better. Mara pulling her hair or smacking her ass, using her, it was a turn on and she didn't feel embarrassed or apologetic for wanting it that way... And Mara rarely seemed to have a problem with it, unless she was all subby or tired, in which case Arlann would take over or just cuddle with her mate. Still, as Mara marked her flesh and a groan vibrated out of her neck, Arlann conceded in her mind, because out loud was out of the question, that just maybe she was a bit addicted to being the 'bitch' of their relationship. Ever since their reunion... Her being chained up, abused, it was like her body had been hypnotized and she couldn't imagine being too long without Mara and the rougher treatment since... And the movie and all its ideas hadn't helped Arlann's incredibly overactive imagination.

So the mage only huffed as her horrid imagination was stopped with an 'idea' of Mara's that was exactly the opposite of an idea, but instead an order. Mara never just suggested things... Well, not when they were having sex, it was always in a 'do it now' context, which was quite funny given the situation... Doing it. Perhaps she was a tad immature, and ever more drunk. Request or not the mage was turned on and feeling quite obedient in the moment, and quickly found herself off the couch and on her knees, crawling around with a smirk, lifting her rear and teasing her mate for a moment, before finally settling in between Mara's legs. "You're lucky I love you." She smirked, the words having a definite tone to it, and one clearly brought out to fake displeasure in servicing her mate... It wasn't really something anyone else could have made her enjoy. Obviously she loved Mara though, and no matter what happened or was demanded, she was going to obey... She completely belonged to the other woman... And honestly the same for Sammie, though Mara would always be the alpha. Not that her slight hentai addiction didn't play a role. Without hesitation, aside from a brief moment to tease her lover with a few flicks of her tongue, she wrapped her lips around the magically enhanced toy and began sucking, her blowjob skills obviously lacking... Though Mara had been... Teaching her. It made her stomach turn a bit just thinking about where her mate had learned it from, but she had already decided not to think about all that.

---

It was adorable how every emotion that ran through Sammie seemed to end up on her face and completely see through, from her nervousness to jealousy and every ounce of desire. To Sylvia it was incredible, she was incredible, and being drunk she felt plenty confident to take advantage of her cute date... Even if they would be using the same room and furniture as Sammie's two lovers. As if that weren't enough the girl began to panic and Sylvia smiled as she leaned in and captured very kissable lips. When she pulled back she licked the delicious taste off her lips and smiled once more. "Don't worry, I'm not so drunk I won't remember... Nor so drunk I can't make decisions... I want you Sammie, and I don't exactly mind what I'm getting into..." She declared as she peeked over at the two women, catching an incredible sight as the mage got to her hands and knees and crawled between Mara's legs, only to start suckling like a submissive whore... She was such a strong woman and yet... Fuck it was sexy.

Sylvia turned back to Sammie in time to see the girl get fed up with her clothes, chuckled as she observed the tail-end of the struggle, feeling better about her lack of true dress-up, it had made things easier... And she didn't really own difficult clothing. "You're gorgeous Sammie..." And while she meant it her sentence was ended with quizzical looks as Sammie sank down to her knees... Not that she didn't enjoy the idea of sitting back and getting serviced by that adorable creature she yearned for... Or missed the fact that both Sammie and Arlann going for it between her and Mara... Well it was hot. Still, as a lesser alpha, and a bit of a naturally submissive person, it was unusual and she couldn't help but look down at Sammie and give it away, immediately feeling like a fool.

"Wow... I'm usually the one on my knees... But this, I don't mind this at all." She purred and reached a hand down and brushed Sammie's cheek with her thumb. "I can't believe I'm finally with you..." She mumbled, legs spreading and the chef leaning back to get comfortable, eyes looking over, unable to tear her curiosity away from the two incredible women beside them. She really wanted to focus on Sammie... Kiss and encourage her, but with what was going on beside her, it was difficult to think about anything else. Well, expect what she was considering to do with Sammie when she had her chance to be the on on her knees... And if being next to two women going at it, ever became as comfortable as it was intriguing, but even that was hard when tongue finally hit her sensitive slit... And she released a long groan of frustration from some time without sex... It became nearly impossible to lose her focus then.

Sammie was surprised that Sylvia was actually a bottom. The beta had just sort of assumed that the alpha, albeit a lesser alpha, would want to be the dominant in their relationship. Sammie herself wasn't a really much of a top; since being with Arlann and Mara she had branched out of her submissive state and become used to topping...at least when Arlann convinced her that it was a good idea or Mara ordered her to. She wasn't at a point in her sexual confidence to take control of Sylvia, but she could probably manage meeting her secretly submissive alpha halfway on the power dynamic scale.

At Sylvia's sweet sentiment, the wolf brightened up. No one had ever been so excited to be around her. Sure Mara and Arlann enjoyed her presence and loved having her around, but they never lit up upon seeing her the way they did for one another or the way Sylvia did for her. It made the wolf all the more intent on pleasing her girlfriend and showing her just what she could do. As tempting as it was to dive right in and draw out some sexy moans from the beautiful alpha reclining infront of her, she went slow, teasing poor Sylvia with soft kisses up her inner thigh. Her lips ghosted over her lover's dripping, needy slit as she kissed her way down the other thigh. Once Sylvia was squirming a little bit she leaned forward and gave a slow, experimental lick over Sylvia's clit. The beta let out her own soft moan as she caught her first taste of the chef's delicious arousal. Immediately she wanted more and before she could help herself or remember to go slow, her tongue forced its way into Sylvia's tight little channel, seeking more of that intoxicating honey.

----

The first time that Mara had convinced Arlann that giving her a blowjob would be a good idea had been rather...awkward... It had just included a lot of coaching and the realization that she personally had given way too much head in her life if she had the ability to teach a lesbian how to go down on a cock. But the sluttiness was paying off! Arlann had progressed nicely since their first night, not a pro yet but this was a hell of a lot better than having to troubleshoot every little thing the Mage did. And knowing that Arlann was doing this just for her was nearly enough to unravel the werewolf at the first lick. "Ohhhh fuck I am a very lucky woman indeed." Mara groaned happily as her lover's warm wet mouth wrapped around her needy cock. Her eyes were glued on Arlann, the wolf entirely forgetting that anyone was watching them as she focused on her beautifully submissive mate. "Good girl..." The wolf purred sweetly and reached out, fingers running through her lover's hair before resting on the back of Arlann's head, not forcing her to go down any further but fisting her hair for something to grab onto.

"Mmph fuck...Arlann..." Mara's breathing had escalated to quick, short pants. "Come on baby...keep going..." The pleasure coursing through the shaft of her cock, up her clit and straight to her core was too much to bear. With a sharp cry of pleasure, Mara gripped on tighter to Arlann's head as she came, her sweet arousal bursting from the tip of her cock and into her mate's mouth.

One orgasm was never enough for Mara. As soon as she came down from her high she was moving, pushing Arlann onto her back and quickly getting into position to kneel between her splayed legs. While her mate was the type of woman to get off on rough sex, Mara's personal kink was exhibitionism. This new position didn't let her pound into Arlann as hard as the Mage would probably like, but Mara couldn't give up the chance to show her mate off to their guest. "Mine." The wolf growled, thick and huskily as though she wanted to shift. She held back though, knowing that Sammie was easily intimidated by her wolf's form. Instead she just focused enough power into her hips to roughly ram her cock into Arlann's waiting slit, grabbing onto her hips and picking a breakneck pace right out of the gate to do her best to give her lover a rough pounding while also giving Sylvia a good view of her beautiful Mage, sprawled out on the oriental rug that contrasted so nicely against her porcelain skin.

Mara really was a lucky women... Arlann would have tried anything for her, and was kinky enough to find even the oddest acts a turn on... Including being a lesbian that rather enjoyed giving her mate a blowjob. It was everything but the actual act that she found sexy though. She loved how easily she could draw moans from her mate, the submissive nature of it, how often it caused Mara to grab her hair and make her take it. She didn't particularly like having it in her mouth, though after a few times she had become more indifferent to its presence... Even if the idea that it belonged on a man still grossed her out a bit. Luckily her mate was all feminine and the toy still looked very much like a toy even if magic made it... Special. What made it most acceptable was what happened when Mara climaxed. Thankfully it was her juice, the intoxicating juices of her gorgeous lover and not the disgusting gunk men had. That was what made it most manageable, which let her enjoy just how sensitive it was and how easily it made Mara moan.

It was the desire to make her mate moan that had Arlann moving her head and trying her best, her hot mouth and skilled tongue working the toy, being vocal and enthusiastic for big bad wolf. She even went faster as Mara started to lose it, taking the length as far as she could and moaning with each bob of her head, shoving Mara off the edge and taking every drop of her delicious cum. She had been so enthusiastic, that by the time Mara was done she was panting, long deep breaths trying to catch her up, the mage not skilled enough to perform the act and keep breathing. So when she was pushed on her back, flesh hitting the floor, she took a moment to enjoy it, closing her eyes for just a moment until her legs were spread open and Mara growled her claim.

As if on instinct Arlann spread her legs further, getting comfortable and looking up at her mate, a shimmer in her eyes as she smiled up, softer than her usual taunting expression. "Yours" and she was, completely and utterly Mara's, and she would never let that change... Even if they shared, the bond they had as best friends, as mates... Nothing would ever be as important. Besides, nobody else could make her as happy or satisfied as Mara... And her cries of pleasure as she was pounded were evidence of that.

---

Sylvia didn't quite know what to do as everything started happening, eyes trying to decide where to look and body unsure what to do when Sammie's skill far surpassed what she had expected. She wasn't sure why she still had the innocent and inexperienced idea in her mind... She knew for certain that wasn't the case. Hell, not only was she aware Sammie had been with others, she knew the gorgeous creature was part of a relationship with Mara and Arlann. Still, she hadn't been prepared for the teasing... Oh fuck, she loved it, every agonizing second had her squirming and whimpering, her submissive nature showing as she looked with pleading eyes instead of taking any sort of initiative or forcing more... Which was probably a good thing, even if she was a top she couldn't imagine being rough with Sammie. Maybe a tad assertive if it was called for but it would take Sammie making it clear she wanted it... Why in the hell did she feel like the inexperienced one?!

It dawned on her, seconds before Sammie really went at it, that in this room, with these women, she was the least experienced. Sammie seemed incredibly skilled, just watching Mara and Arlann... Well, it was about the hottest thing she had ever seen, and part of her almost wanted to see what they did to Sammie, which was a thought that scared her a bit... She had dreaded it not so long ago and as she sank into the pleasure, moans slipping from her lips, she found herself very excited by everything. Hands gripped the couch as her hips pushed forward ever so slightly, a whimper a groan coming in quick succession as her body pleaded for more, and eyes glued to the scene unfolding on the floor... Mara fucking the gorgeous mage like a beast... And... And Arlann's hand reaching out and grasping Sammie's, and she couldn't take it anymore, her honey erupted, squirting all over Sammie, and in a moment of weakness, her most vulnerable period, she shifted again, unable to restrain her wolf as adorable ears and a tail popped out, the wolf whining and panting on the couch when it finally ended, not even enough energy to be embarrassed about her form.

Knowing that someone else was watching her mate always drove Mara crazy. It filled her with sense of pride that this beautiful creature was all hers, that the Mage was so wonderfully obedient because of her and she liked to show that side of Arlann off...but the wolf was also an only child, so sharing wasn't something that she was used to. Seeing Sylvia watch them made the wolf growl possessively. The grip on Arlann's hips tightened and she impaled that magnificent pussy with everything she had, the need to mark Arlann in a very primal way overriding the sluggish haze that the alcohol had wrapped her in. Now she ignored the burn in her muscles and knees, focusing entirely on the way her lover's folds fluttered and pulled around her cock. "Ohhh fuck! Arlann!!" Mara cried out as heat barreled up the length of her cock and shot out the tip, she buried herself as deeply as she could into the Mage, moaning loudly as pleasure coursed through her body. Her thrusts changed into short, desperate pumps of her hips as she tried to give every drop she had to Arlann to mark her mate. And she leaned down, blunt teeth sinking into where her mate's lovely neck met her shoulder, the wolf growling possessively as she bruised her lover's pale skin as extra insurance to make sure that everyone knew this woman belonged to her and her alone.

----

Thank god Sammie had started sleeping with Arlann and Mara before she has gotten together with Sylvia, otherwise she probably would have been a nervous bumbling wreck right now. Before entering into this threesome arrangement with her boss and her boss' mate, Sammie had had two sexual partners: a human female that she had experimented with in college and Jonathan, another beta with a drinking problem. Neither relationship had really taught her anything about love or sex, but being with Mara and Arlann had really shown her something. While the pair weren't really the poster children for a perfect relationship, what they had worked for them and Sammie didn't know anyone who loved their significant other more than how Mara and Arlann treasured one another. And being with them had really helped Sammie learn how to be a much more competent and confident lover.

So wrapped up in servicing Sylvia, Sammie actually jumped a little bit when Arlann's hand took hold of hers. She had forgotten all about her two other lovers as she dove into the task of making her new girlfriend moan. But once she realized that it was just Arlann, she laced her fingers with the mage's, her own slit throbbing in jealousy whenever she felt her friend's hand clasp around her tighter or heard the mage's moans go up an octave higher. It was torture not being on the receiving end of any stimulation at all...but if being with a dominant and a tease had taught her anything, it was that the build up just served to make sex much better. What she had not been prepared for though was the sudden rush of juices gushing from her mate's delicious sex. The beta blinked, surprised that Sylvia was a squirter, especially because she had only ever seen it in a handful of pornos. She wasn't put off by it at though, quite the contrary, it filled her with a sense of pride and she began licking more fervently, trying her hardest to catch every drop. Despite her best efforts her chin and cheeks were still a mess by the time she pulled away, panting softly to catch her breath

"B-beautiful." Sammie licked her lips and smiled sweetly as she looked up at Sylvia who had transformed during her orgasm. The beta meant it too. Her girlfriend may hate this half wolf form, but Sammie thought it was the cutest thing she had ever seen. A lot of times other wolves intimidated her because she was so much smaller than many of them, and while Sylvia's full wolf form might make her nervous whenever she saw it, this partial transformation was perfect for giving her a wild look that was just absolutely adorable. Now that her head was out from between Sylvia's legs, Sammie had a chance to look around and take stock of her surroundings. What she saw made her whine softly. She was the only one who had not cum yet!

Sylvia felt her face start growing red as she caught her breath and sanity returned... Just in time for her to wish she had better control over her transformations. Sure she could turn any time... But this wasn't the first time she lost control during sex, though Sammie seemed to draw her primal side out a easier than any other woman she had ever been with, even just in anger like how it had happened when she burst in to Mara's office... Right before the more powerful alpha started giggling. Other alphas were not supposed to giggle at a transformation and declaration of desire for something that belonged to them! It was just the perfect example of her place on the hierarchical pyramid... She was practically less than an alpha threat wise. Hell, those with her particular genetic mutation had been ridiculed and kept as pets in certain stents of werewolf history. It was humiliating... And yet, Sammie seemed enthralled by it, appreciative of the form she hated so damn much.

"It's not beautiful..." She whined, though part of her was very aware it was a sexy look, even if her ego cursed it. Sometimes she even blamed her love of submission on the form, having her suspicions that it was built in to bend over and be a good girl considering the form was entirely sexual in nature... The tail and ears without any of the power, it had no other use. Well... Perhaps that wasn't the total truth. Her enhanced senses were phenomenal in her turned form and she kept every ounce of control, which made it spectacular for when she was in the kitchen alone creating new dishes. It allowed her to taste and smell every little detail and get it perfect.

A much tastier treat awaited Sylvia tonight though, a rare delicacy she couldn't resist, especially with Sammie looking around the room and whining at what she saw. As if sensing precisely what her girlfriend wanted, or needed, which wasn't difficult given the scent of her arousal, Sylvia pushed everything else to the side, her embarrassment, the situation they were in... All of it took a back seat. The chef slid to the floor next to Sammie, gently wrapping her arms around the tall woman and leaning in, kissing the lovely beta, tongue infiltrating soft lips to taste her own arousal on Sammie's tongue. When she pulled back she was smiling, a quick nuzzle and then she pushed Sammie back, right on to the floor next to Arlann and Mara, the sounds and smells of the other couple filling her senses, the perfect backdrop as she slid down Sammie's body, kissing a path lower and lower until she reached those long smooth legs. Fuck she was gorgeous... The height, the softness of Sammie's flesh... The juices coating the girl's inner thighs. It screamed for Sylvia to take her.

The wolf was not one to deny her cravings, it had always been a bad habit, and for better or worse, luckily worse was in the past, she couldn't resist. So she dove down, disappearing between Sammie's legs, not giving the other woman a second to prepare as her talented mouth devoured the beta's cute pussy. Tongue and teeth working in perfect unison, targeting the sensitive little bud but not limiting herself. Her long silken tongue was constantly dipping deep inside the tight walls of Sammie's sex. She wasn't going to lose to anyone, even the women beside them, she wanted Sammie to see that she knew how to pleasure a woman too! All the while her tail was wagging furiously and ears perked up, expressing her excitement above all else.

The poor beta was at a loss for what to do as she looked between a seemingly satisfied Sylvia and Mara and Arlann who were both in their own little world, the CEO evidently in one of her possessive moods where she wouldn't stop claiming her mate until they both just passed out in whatever awkward position they ended up in. Damnit...Sammie really needed to cum but she wasn't very good at starting anything, lacking the confidence to physically move a lover or dole out orders like Mara did. Begging was definitely not something she liked doing either, her stutter making even the simplest plea difficult to get out. Thankfully, she didn't have to do much more than whine needily for Sylvia to come take care of her. As soon as those strong arms wrapped around her, Sammie melted into the other female, eager for as much contact with her new lover as she could get.

The slow kiss that her date immersed her in had Sammie even more ready and wanting than she already was. It may seem silly, stupidly romantic even, but whenever Sylvia kissed her the beta just knew that the lesser alpha was made just for her. "Eek!" Sammie gave a squeak of surprise. Her little love struck daze from that kiss didn't last for long, Sylvia pushed her back onto the carpet, the beta flopping to the ground in a rather undignified manner. Her cheeks turned pink and she quickly got herself into a more alluring position, long legs slightly spread, revealing her soaking wet slit, and her upper body propped up on her elbows so that she could get a good view of what her lover was doing and keep her breasts from disappearing into nothingness when she laid back.

"Oh g-God!" Sammie yelped as soft lips and an agile tongue wasted no time in getting to work on the straining bud of her clit. She had obviously needed some attention but this was just so intense, she could barely stand it. Please no teeth, please no teeth! Oh god. She was going to cum and her girlfriend had barely touched her. "Sy-Sylviaaaaaa!" The beta moaned, her body trembling with the effort it took for her to hold back her own orgasm, but the second that those teeth grazed against her sensitive clit and that first little slice of pain cut through the pleasure had her screaming. Her hands shot down to Sylvia's head, mindful of the new location of her ears as she took a firm grip of her lover's head to keep her from backing off. The delicate beta was a lot sturdier than she appeared when it came to rough treatment in the bedroom and she didn't want Sylvia to stop or think that she had hurt her.

After helplessly rocking into Sylvia's face to ride off her orgasm until her legs trembled from overstimulation, the beta let off a soft whimper and gently pushed the lesser alpha away. Panting heavily, she closed her eyes, not able to look at Sylvia because she was thoroughly embarrassed at having cum in under five minutes and had been so greedy as to try to ride her new girlfriend's face. "S-s-sorry." Sammie blushed. "Th-that's n-never happened b-before..."

Sammie was so responsive, it made her a true treat to play with, and her taste... God she was delicious. She was perfect. Sylvia had always had the idea in her head that Sammie was meant for her, it had bred a stalkerish routine into her head... Luckily the beta found it more romantic than insane, and she liked that interpretation better. Sammie was adorable, talented, intelligent... Hilarious in her own special way. And thus far they were so sexually compatible it was scary. Even the beta cumming quickly made Sylvia want to give an uncharacteristic squeal. Instead she only smiled warmly as she came up from between her legs and crawled forward, looming over her girlfriend with only heightened desires. "Sorry? You have nothing to apologize for. It just makes me think how comfortable you are with me... And it was so very sexy." She leaned down and kissed the beta, passionately but also gently, ensuring to protect the embarrassed creature and let all the pressure off of her. "And I have to say... I would love to have you ride my face for real next time." She licked Sammie's chest and up to her shoulder, and then, next to the collar she now had mixed feelings on, she dug her teeth in. Barely enough to leave a light bruise... But a little claim.

---

The rest of the night had been a blur of cuddling, a bit more teasing, and taking things slow if one considered the situation. When Sylvia woke up though the last thing on her mind was the previous night... It was blurry and her pounding headache made it difficult to think about anything. It wasn't until she slipped away from the others... All of them having passed out in the floor, that she could clear her head, ice water and a few minutes giving her some degree of memory. What came back to her was strange to say the least. Where she had expected to feel sick or have some difficulty accepting her new relationship... Well, she found an odd sense of excitement. Arlann and Mara were gorgeous, and after a night with all of them she had a decent grasp on the situation. They were at that mate level, and Sammie was someone dearer than almost any other... They truly loved her, and the hate for that had flipped to some sort of happiness that people appreciated the woman she loved. It was twisted, but as she fell into a routine of making breakfast for whoever ended up around her... Helping herself to kitchen ingredients, she let it all sink in. She let the amazing sex, the arousal at being near another couple, the ideas she had grown curious about... And how Sammie seemed really keen on the idea of her 'accepting' the lifestyle, and how all three of them seemed hesitant to part... And she didn't feel as bad about that at the moment.

She didn't ponder it forever, instead she finished breakfast, knowing the others would wake up soon but having to be at work, already late in fact. She didn't just leave food cooked and sitting out though, she left a note, a small piece of folded paper with Sammie's name on the front... And only a few words were scrawled on the inside. 'I love you, and I'm in.' Premature perhaps, but Sylvia had never been one to hold herself back and that had been a sentiment she had felt a mere few dates in to their relationship. So yeah, she was in, she liked all three of them... Loved Sammie... Why the fuck not. It wasn't even close to the craziest thing she had done.

---

Leslie glared down at the object in her hand, a mix of pure terror and the delusion that if she gave it a dirty look long enough the reality of the situation would change. But oh fucking no, she was fucked... Or should she say lucky, yeah, that was probably the socially accepted response to her current nightmare. What was she looking at? The culmination of getting caught up in the wave of Parekura and finding a woman she loved enough not to be smart with. Ah, and there was another kicker... Woman! WOMAN! "Heh... Oh damn Leslie... You find the one fucking woman capable of doing this... The one fucking one. Fuck." She muttered, reverting so far back to her weirdness that she belonged in the same unpredictable, random group as a wacky wavy inflatable tube man. Yeah, so maybe she was freaking out a bit, so much so she was on the verge of cracking up in front of the bathroom mirror and breaking the thing in her hand... The fucking positive pregnancy test.

"Shit!" She cried out, throwing it against the wall and leaning back into the wall to slide down on the cold, comforting floor. She had suspicions. Her period was late, she felt sluggish, she had gained the tiniest bit of weight, which was odd considering her regime to keep herself in shape... Ugh, shape. She had just decided to stay in combat weight, toned and firm... Hah, cosmic joke indeed. Not that having a kid was the worst thing, but having one she didn't plan, even if Jessie was the only woman she would ever considering having one with... That was scary. Actually... Really... Well, she had always thought adoption... Not pushing the fucking thing out, that was the nightmare. She could take being shot, stabbed, bitten, whipped and chained, and yet, the idea of giving birth was horrifying.

After nearly half an hour she stood up and went right for her phone, sending a text to Jessie, 'We have to talk. Right away...' it was all she could manage, knowing it was a face to face issue... And that on the phone her voice would freak Jessie out. So she sent it, trudged to the couch, plopped down, and sat there, not turning on the TV, knowing her drinking days were over, oh no... Her drinking... "Oh Leslie... Oh no..." She chuckled, leaning to the side until she fell over face first into a pillow. She hoped Jessie took it better... At least a bit. They were going to have to move the wedding date up. Shit.

Sammie slept very, very well after a night spent exploring every inch of Sylvia's body. For once she felt perfectly sated, a bit unlike what she experienced when she was with Mara and Arlann: so much exhaustion and pleasure that she no longer had the mental fortitude to realize that she was lonely. Sure Mara and Arlann would snuggle her at night, sometimes even letting her lay between them so that she would get affection from both sides, but that wasn't as akin to the completeness she felt when she curled up next to Sylvia as one might think. The lesser alpha was lovely to lay against, a perfect mixture of curve and muscle for the shy beta to melt into.

When her Sylvia teddy bear left her side, Sammie whined, frowning in her sleep, but was too tired to actually wake up and put together a proper argument to get Sylvia to stay with her. Instead she rolled over, finding solace in snuggling behind Mara. The alpha merely let out a grunt and then snuggled closer into Arlann's back, even in her sleep not liking to be the little spoon even though she was the shortest of the bunch. The three of them were so tired that they slept through Sylvia prepping breakfast and then leaving. Arlann and Mara had had so much to drink that they are still unconscious by the time Sammie awoke. Of course the lack of Sylvia made the beta panic, automatically jumping to the worst conclusion that her girlfriend didn't want to see her anymore because this whole small orgy thing was just too weird for her.

Heart hammering in her chest and head pounding from lack of water, she decided that there was nothing more that she could do other than get herself a glass of water and then call the other female. She carefully untangled herself from Mara and Arlann, then headed off to the kitchen. What she saw there made the wolf smile, Sylvia had gone through all the trouble to make them all breakfast, plus she had left a note, one that made the beta's heart flutter. She loves me... The beta reread the words again, grinning like a goofy idiot. It wasn't quite the same as saying it aloud for the first time, but it was still pretty wonderful. Rather than toss out the piece of paper, she went over to her clutch and slid it inside for safekeeping. She'd have to put it in a better place when she got back to her apartment, somewhere where she wouldn't lose it. Sammie was a rather sentimental sort of romantic, having kept the ticket stubs from the movie that her and Sylvia had gone to see one their first date, as well as one of the flowers from the bouquet that the lesser alpha had sent to her office.

---

[We have to talk. Right away...]

Jessie had felt her phone vibrate awhile ago but made it a point to never check it when she was on duty. Good thing too, reading such a text would have left her distracted for the rest of her shift. The cop's stomach churned in a mixture of hunger and nerves. 'We need to talk' was never good. In fact 'we need to talk' was usually the preface to what would turn out to be a shouting match over something stupid, the two of them splitting off to cool down in separate rooms, and then apologies and lots of lots of make up sex once they both realized that being angry over whatever stupid thing they had been fighting about was ridiculous. Jessie and Leslie both had strong personalities, it was inevitable that they fight and argue...but Jessie would rather disagree with Leslie than have her pet jump to her side at every dispute, she would rather sleep on the couch for a night than never get to snuggle against her mate again.

Her mind raced as she tried to figure out what she had done wrong...was it because of the extra shifts that she had picked up? She was just trying to gather some extra money so that they could move out of their apartment and into a nice house...something big and with a fenced in yard so that they could have kids. That was a fantasy for much later though, Jessie had grown partial to her freedom and didn't want to be bogged down with the responsibilities of having a pup or two, at least not for another five years or so. What else could she have done...well she had drank the last beer but that was hardly a "we need to talk" offense.

After checking her phone again right before she got into her car, she realized that the 'need to' was actually a 'have to'...did that make it a difference? Was Leslie contemplating taking a dangerous assignment? Did her mate want to talk about the wedding that they were still slowly planning? Orrrrr was her mate mad that Jessie wasn't around. Deciding that it would be best to cover all her bases, Jessie stopped at the grocery story, picking up a red box movie, some flowers, and the ingredients for an easy pasta dish so that the pair of them could have a little date night while they talked. Then the wolf hurried home, taking the stairs to their apartment two at a time in her rush. Right before she opened the door though she tugged her shirt back into place and ran her fingers through her hair, not wanting to look ragged or out of breath when she saw her mate.

"Hey..." Jessie smiled as she approached her lover, dark eyes studying the gorgeous woman in an attempt to discern whether or not she was pissed or just feeling neglected.

Leslie had spent most of the day in silent horror, though at several moments she had gotten up and paced about, even eating a bit more than she normally would have, perhaps as a stress relieving mechanism considering alcohol wasn't an option. She was never going to survive without alcohol. She made it through the day though, a lot of thinking, panicking mostly, but some serious thought as well. She had some money saved up, she did get paid a lot after all, but without her income... Well, she could still do some work like consulting, but Jessie may have to pick up further shifts... Maybe. The uncertainty was hell, and trying to think of every little thing was driving the hunter insane. Would her baby be a wolf? A human? Was Jessie going to be okay with a kid? Not that she imagined her mate leaving her but it was certainly a possibility that Jessie would freak out... They had discussed kids, it had been a 'future Jessie and Leslie' problem, at least it was supposed to be.

When Jessie opened the door it took all Leslie had not to jump off the couch and rush over to her, but she managed somehow. Instead she took a deep breath, looking away from the door at the wall... In the dark... On the couch where she had been most of the day. She only turned to Jessie when she heard her voice, that hesitance Jessie always displayed when Leslie was going to pitch a fit. She was wrong this time but the bodyguard recognized the tone. The expression on her face expressed just what type of emotion was coursing through her... Panic. More than being shot, than the prospect of losing Jessie when they were new together and she had been tested, more nervous even than she was when asking for Jessie to marry her. She felt like she was going to explode, then cry, and all of the emotions rushed through her in a swift period... And Leslie rose from her seat and moved over to Jessie, throwing her arms around her lover and sniffing back a tear.

Leslie was never emotional, even with Jessie, who she loved more than anyone else. For her to break down, well it was rare, and this time she felt on the edge of one of those moments. She didn't want to panic Jessie though, at least not before the cop got the news she had been waiting all day to deliver. "Baby... I uhm..." She paused for a moment, squeezing Jessie all the tighter as if scared she would run at the news. "I'm pregnant..." It was a huge weight now that she had said it aloud, to Jessie, and yet it made it all the more real. She couldn't only hold her breath and listen, for Jessie's heartbeat, any sign that things were going to be okay, or to prepare to have to comfort Jessie's freak out while she was still in the midst of freaking out herself.

“Baby what’s wrong?” Jessie immediately became concerned and incredibly confused, Leslie wasn’t the type of girl to get emotional, at least not without a very, very good reason. Bags still in hand, she wrapped her arms around Leslie and moved to nuzzle her mate affectionately, hoping to soothe away whatever was upsetting her with some love…unfortunately the announcement that she was pregnant made the wolf drop her grocery bags in her surprise and forget entirely that she was supposed to be comforting her expecting lover. “You’re what?” Jessie’s voice shook, the panic already evident even though the weight of the news hadn’t fully settled in yet. The cop’s well muscled body stiffened, her heart began to rattle around frantically in her rib cage, and the thought of just making a break for it jumped to the forefront of her mind. Good thing Leslie was hugging her so tight, otherwise she might have actually just bolted.

“I thought…but you…I just…” HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED I JUST PICKED UP YOUR BIRTH CONTROL YESTERDAY!! She wanted to yell at Leslie for forgetting to take her pill; getting mad was the Alpha’s knee jerk reaction in order to combat anything that scared the shit out of her such as the impending doom of dirty diapers and nights spent soothing a crying infant. She wanted to run, she needed to think, needed to be alone so that she could scream. Why, why when everything was going so well in their lives was this happening?!

Slowly, Jessie began to realize that Leslie was just as scared as she was. Having a baby now was going to throw all of their plans for the next five years out the window. No more traveling, no more Parekura, no more days off spent lounging around or entertaining very elaborate bondage fantasies… Guh, and it meant no more bondage, at least not for the next nine months. “You can’t be pregnant… I’m not ready.” Jessie whimpered softly and rested her head on Leslie’s shoulder, so overwhelmed that she actually had tears in her eyes. Guh, she felt sick. There was so much… The wedding, a house, emergency money, bills-- oh fuck now they were going to have to add a college savings fund to all that! And what was she supposed to do with a baby?! Jessie hadn’t even ever held an infant before! “What if I mess it up Les? What if I drop it? Or, or eat it?” The last one wasn’t such a stretch, sometimes male werewolves did try to destroy their male offspring in order to prevent competition within a pack, and sometimes mothers ate their young when they were stressed out…like she was right now…

Stress. The stress was not good for the baby. Jessie couldn’t behave like this, she couldn’t be selfish, it wasn’t good for Leslie and the baby. “I don’t want you to get rid of it… I love you, and I love our pup, or baby, whatever it will be… And I do want kids. I just…didn’t think it would happen so soon.”

As far as reactions went, Jessie's wasn't exactly wonderful. Oh how sometimes she wished her lover was capable of more tact... Though, being able to tell what she was thinking, and knowing Jessie was honest, it was better in the long run and Leslie wasn't about to damn honesty now that they were truly going to be bound together. Besides, they had similar opinions on babies... And whether or not they were ready. Of course, same opinion or not, having Jessie stumble with her words and actual utter, 'I'm not ready' did jolt Leslie a bit, the hunter whining and burying her face in Jessie's neck. Like she was ready! Leslie had never considered settling down before Jessie, much less having a family. Guh, her mate was supposed to be the family-centric one. It made her heart beat faster and her brow furrow, a look of complete and utter fear on her face. Luckily her mate couldn't see it... At least Jessie acting silly made her smile, even if only a small one. Eat the baby, ha.

It was only when Jessie tried to comfort her that she calmed down enough to form words, still hugging Jessie tightly and starting to spew all the things she had been pondering all day, in her ridiculous rushed pace... Oh the things she did when nervous. "Well I'm not exactly ready either, I mean before you I never even wanted kids. Plus I'll have to stop working, drinking, training, by the time I give birth I'll be out of shape, oh fuck and birth... 'I' have to give birth." She whined, giving a bit of room between them so she could pull back and look Jessie in the eyes. "But I know you won't eat it, you'll make a terrific mom, I'll still be able to work by doing some consulting and I have a good deal of money saved up already, maybe... Maybe even enough for a real place... If the wedding can be a bit smaller scale and we save there." She paused, giving herself a moment to breath before giving a sad look, "I'd like to be married sooner now though... I mean... Ugh." She sighed and rested her head on Jessie's shoulder.

"I love you." It was simple but saying it out loud helped a great deal and she smiled. nuzzling her mate before leaning in and kissing her, softly and briefly because she didn't have any desires that could beat the constant panic, but enough to show she was at least glad to be with the woman she loved. "You know... There is one thing that may make both of us feel better about all this." She took a long deep breath and tried to put on a brave face, to break the tension that both of them were feeling at the news of a child so early in their life and relationship... When neither was ready. "My boobs are going to get much bigger."

Jessie didn't look so sure when Leslie tried to encourage her by saying 'you'll be a good mom'. Really? Would she be? Because she was pretty sure that punk ass teenagers that she picked up for truancy or vandalism annoyed the fuck out of her, the sound of a baby crying whenever they went out to a restaurant was just as horrible as nails on a chalkboard, and every time some brat threw a tantrum at the grocery store, she wanted to smack them, then smack their parents for not beating the spoiledness out of their brat. How was she supposed to find the patience to deal with their child when her first instinct was to hit things?

"We could always ask my parents for help I guess..." Jessie was a proud woman, she didn't like asking for help and absolute abhorred asking for money. While she probably wouldn't ask her parents for assistance, the knowledge that she could, that they wouldn't have to do this all by themselves, made her feel better. Her mom and dad could help them financially and give them advice on how to raise kids. Anna could babysit when they got to their wits end and needed some time to themselves. And Jackson was really good with kids, being a giant man-child himself, he could come play whenever her and Leslie were too tired to entertain their pup, or if they had a boy he could help teach him how to be a man and pee standing up.

"I agree, we should definitely move the wedding up." Jessie nodded. They had been planning on having the ceremony next year, but if they had a baby then they would have put off the wedding until their child was over, and even then they could forget about a honeymoon. "Everything will be okay...you're going to look beautiful because you're going to be carrying out child" Jessie smiled gently and put her hand over Leslie's stomach. She knew that her fiancé had been working out very hard and honestly Jessie loved the sleek and sexy form that her mate had trained so hard for....but even when the human was waddling around, as big as a whale, Jessie would still adore her and still find her attractive because it was her Leslie.

"But I like them so much the way they are now." Jessie pretended to pout, but truth be told she would probably get really excited when Leslie went up a cup size from the pregnancy. It wasn't like she had a kink for large breasts, but having a little more to play with and rest her head on would be a good consolation prize. "Ugh...your breasts are going to get bigger and I'm not even going to be able to put nipple clamps on then." The wolf whined softly as she remembered that they wouldn't be able to keep up their d/s dynamic whole Leslie was pregnant. "Well...I guess I can't spend these nine months plotting what I'm going to do to you once this is all over...." The wolf perked up, a mischievous grin on her lips as she began to plan out elaborate scenes, her train of thought was interrupted by her stomach growling. "How about I make some dinner? Then we can snuggle and watch a movie."

If Leslie had learned one thing during her time dating Leslie, it was that her family was incredible. A little overbearing, nosy, her brother a pain in the ass, but they were all remarkable. She had never known her family, had never been part of something like what Jessie had... Not until she became part of the tight-knit Sandalio clan. She knew, that no matter what, if they ever needed help they would have it, and Jessie was the one who reminded her of that. Leslie was sure she could provide financially, if there was one thing she did with her job it was make money, and pregnant or not she could find enough work to keep them afloat until she could go back to work full time... And she seriously believed her savings could put the down payment on a house if Jessie wanted that. So she was less worried about money and more about being able to handle a baby. What was scary for Leslie was the uncertainty, whether or not she would be aa good mother... She rather doubted it, she was such a spaz. Maybe she would just be the fun parents... No, that wouldn't be fair. Still, uncertainty was always more frightening, and their future was no filled with it.

"I'm sure we can pull of a great wedding before this thing comes bursting out of me... Pulling it off while looking beautiful, now that I'm not so sure of. I don't think you can exactly be beautiful or sexy with a giant stomach, milk stains, and constant cramps." The more she talked the more she found herself cringing, pregnancy was going to be hell, and if she was random now she would be doubly insane when the hormones really started kicking in. Fuck, Jessie was going to be in for it. "Sorry in advance for all the days I'll be biting your head off over meaningless shit by the way." She chuckled softly and took a deep breath, hand falling down to her stomach. Inside was a child... Their child... She loved Jessie so much, it almost made the surprise seem like a happy event... Almost. The suddenness and insanity of it kept that from being prevalent, but at least it was with Jessie, the only woman she could be with forever.

"Okay, dinner." She took a deep breath, exhaling after a moment to calm, picking up a bag and taking it to the kitchen before heading over to plop down on the couch, which had been a real friend to her all day. "You know babe, I'm sure there are some things we can still do... Some punishments that aren't high in risk... I'll expect you to figure it out and find ways to keep me feeling like a dirty slut until you can grab my hair and throw me to the ground again." She grinned as she looked over at Jessie, her mate... "But seriously... I know this wasn't planned, and I'm still having a bit of a panic attack... But I promise Jessie, I promise to make you happy." She blushed softly as she turned to face the TV, turning it on to escape her corny little 'I'll make you happy' promise and focus on literally anything else. She just hope how quickly they had gotten over it once it was out in the open between them was a continued pattern when they told her family... Ugh she could see the looks now.

"Aw come on, don't talk about it like it's an alien ready to burst out of your stomach...even if it is a giant parasite, sucking out all your nutrients. Which reminds me, we'll need to make an appointment for you to go to the doctor so we can figure out what prenatal vitamin things to give that thing...don't want our kid having 12 toes or anything." Jessie knew very little about babies, but she was fairly certain that vitamins were important. Not like Leslie would really need that many supplements, Jessie made them very healthy meals that featured a variety of vegetables. She grabbed the remaining bag and the flowers that she had dropped earlier and followed Leslie into the kitchen, giving her mate a light kiss on the lips as they passed by and then got down to the business of making them a delicious dinner, putting the flowers in a vase, and then snuggling her darling mate while she waited for the water to boil.

At Leslie's promise, the Alpha smiled. It was rare that her mate got all mushy on her and it was cute to see the human embarrassed for once. So the wolf headed over to the couch once the food was at a point where she didn't have to worry about burning it. She gently pushed Leslie over, onto her back so that the wolf could prowl over top of her. "I love you Les...you make me happy every single day that you're by my side."

---

As protective as the Alpha already was of her mate, now that Leslie was carrying their child, Jessie was downright overbearing in her vigilance. Usually a heavy sleeper, now Jessie was up, checking on every little noise in their apartment or laying still and listening to make sure the footsteps in the hallway kept walking past their door. The instinctual need to build a den for her mate and pup had manifested itself as a drive to find them all a house, somewhere that was affordable, in a good school district, and had a nice big back yard. They wouldn't know if the baby would be human or werewolf until it was born, but Jessie didn't want to take a chance and try to contain an energetic pup in a small apartment, it just wasn't going to be possible.

Maybe it was a good thing that they were going to have dinner at her parents' tonight, it would give Jessie a chance to just calm down and relax....if they ever got there that is. Jessie was an aggressive driver with a lead foot but for once she was actually obeying the speed limits and not whipping her muscle car around turns like she used to. Ugh...her car...she was going to have to trade it in for something more practical. That was going to be a chore for another day, so she chased the thought out of her mind. Tonight was just going to be about her and Leslie and telling her parents and siblings. It was exciting! Of course they'd probably get a little nagging for not being married yet, her parents could be old fashioned sometimes, but overall she thought her parents would be excited, after all, her mom had been hoping to be a grandmother ever since her and Leslie had gotten engaged.

Mushy wasn't either of their style, but since the little discovery they had both been more romantic than usual... It simply went to show how much time they had to do other things when they weren't fucking like a pair of rabbits. Not that Leslie didn't miss being ravaged, but something about the cuddling and watching movies and just being with each other was nice. It reminded her of when they first started dating... Funny how when she couldn't have sex she was agonized by the slow pace but as a break from their normal routine of multiple times a day it was relaxing. She wasn't sure Jessie felt the same... Not that they had stopped all together, just none of the rough stuff that took hours to get right. Relaxation couldn't last forever though, they couldn't just sit every night at home and hide from the rest of the world, as much as Leslie would have loved to. Jessie was amazing after all, and had made the entire pregnancy reveal and reality check a hell of a lot easier.

Alas, dinner with her parents interrupted everything, and knowing they would have to tell the entire family made Leslie nervous. It wasn't that she believed they would be opposed, or that the people she was lucky enough to be accepted by wouldn't be there for them, but it was still killing her nerves. It was only made worse by the fact that she had a damn secret, something she hadn't found the right time to tell Jessie between work and her overly cautious driving. So when Jessie decided to just go for it the moment they sat down at the table, not even a bite of food to make it harder for people to go crazy, Jessie let loose a "Leslie is pregnant with our child." It wasn't exactly casual, but for whatever reason the moment was missing... Well, it just wasn't the perfect moment, and Leslie wasn't sure there ever would be, not for the whole pregnant thing... But it was the perfect time for her most recent discovery about the unintended child situation.

"Actually babe... It's not exactly... One..." She seemed nervous, barely able to hold her gaze up but giving a small smile after a moment and a tiny, "Having twins is apparently partially genetic you know." She looked around the table, but mainly to Jessie, hoping the news would be more joyous than devastating to the gorgeous woman she loved... Knowing Jessie was having a difficult enough time trying to imagine raising a single little hellion, much less two... And twins, Leslie already had the feeling they would be impossible, just like their mothers... Oh that was going to be the weirdest fucking thing. No... No... We're both your real parent... Ugh, she'd make Jessie handle that one.

Jessie was probably the worst person at hiding things. She could keep a secret, was very good about keeping her mouth shut about sensitive work-related information, but if she had something that even remotely felt like a confession, it would just eat away at her conscience and her sanity until she blurted it out. That's how the news of Leslie's pregnancy was... It was great, she was excited in her own panicky way, but it was also a fuck up on her end for not being able to control her wolf and her fiancé not remembering to pack her birth control during Parekura and then forgetting to take it entirely once they got home.

By the time they sat down to eat, Jessie couldn't take it anymore. She needed to tell her family, share with them the important news that was going to change her and Leslie's lives forever. "Leslie is pregnant with our child." The wolf blurted out, a lot less eloquently and a lot sooner than she had been hoping. But well, that was expected. The wolf was very nervous after all, not about how her family was going to take it but about the fact that she was going to be a mom in less than 9 months. At least she has gotten all the important information out there: Leslie was knocked up and she was the one who had done it.

"T-twins? That's great!" Holy fucking shit there are going to be TWO?! TWO?!?!!!?!! Jessie seemed outwardly excited, but inside she was really freaking out. While the wolf couldn't deny that having Jackson as a twin growing up was great, they always had someone to play with and someone to watch their backs, she still didn't know shit about taking care of babies. What if having two kids at once just made her fuck both up even harder.

"You are like your papa." Eva laughed as she observed Jessie's reaction to the news of twins. "Frightened-"

"I was not frightened!" Manuel interrupted gruffly. "Merely surprised..."

Eva rolled her eyes but humored her husband and said nothing further on the matter. Manuel was the youngest of his family while Eva was the oldest in hers, he had been inexperienced and terrified throughout her entire pregnancy. Even now, he still wondered if he had been a good father, if he could have done more for his children. "Manuel had neber change a diaper before, neber eben held a baby. At least Jessie has held Anna when-"

"She dropped her." Jackson corrected.

"What? You dropped me?!" Anna's eyes went wide in horror that her big sister had just let her fall to the ground.

"You were all wiggley when you were little! And everyone was shouting 'don't drop her' and 'don't touch the soft spot' how was I not supposed to touch it when your head was giant?"

"You will be fine Jessie. Your hands and arms are bigger now, you won't drop your babies. And they are a lot more resilient than you think, look at you and Jackson, you both grew up so well even though you were are firsts." Manuel smiled kindly at Leslie and Jessie. "You will both be good mothers. And Eva and I will be here if you need anything."

Leslie was nervous... Up until the moment conversation continued like it wasn't a big deal at all, it was the topic of conversation but not a one of them looked angry or freaked out... Well, aside from Jessie who was taking the news about as well as could be expected, and about as well as she had after hearing it. Hell, if there had ever been a time the hunter needed a drink, it was now, and yet she knew she couldn't have any, it was awful... Her coping mechanisms were all being denied. Drinking, exercise, rough sex. She had to rely on her natural ability to cope, and it wasn't all that great once the crutches were removed. Knowing Jessie was just as scared as her was nice, and the support from her family was incredible. Even Jackson was being supportive in his own way, a huge improvement over his prior attempts to sow discord and make her look bad. Though, really, perhaps it was time she stopped thinking that way, it had been some time since the other male had been actively working against her, that shouldn't be her expectation any longer.

The human smiled and looked around the table. "Thank you, it means a lot to know you're all here for us." She leaned over and hugged Jessie, that unusual mushiness becoming more prominent since the news came, though her weirdness definitely popped when she was freaking out. "I think the biggest thing is that we need to push up the wedding, me and Jessie talked and decided it would be nice to get married and go on the honeymoon sooner rather than later... And perhaps when I can still fit into a decent dress." She leaned over and kissed Jessie's cheek, a grin on her face, "And don't think you're going to get away with a tux." It hadn't ever been an option, even if Jessie thought it was, if Leslie had to wear a damn wedding dress, so did her mate, especially now that she was pregnant... Just because.

---

Clara just starred at Anna when she came home later that night and retold the interesting dinner she had with her family... She really hoped she would get invited to dinner sometime soon, she needed to get over the Parekura impression with Anna's family. "Well, are you excited about being an Aunt? Because I'll tell you it can be pretty fun. My niece is adorable, though my sister is wonderful so that's not so surprising." She walked over to the couch, pulling Anna along and down onto the incredible piece of furniture. It was new, a huge sectional with recliners and cup holders built in, and while it may have been a bit over-sized, even for her large place, she couldn't be happier with it. "What movie should we watch?" She snuggled up next to Anna and closed her eyes just to enjoy the smell and heat of her mate. They had only grown closer after Parekura. Anna had practically moved in, at least if you counted the number of nights a week she slept over, they had been doing great, and Clara was so happy. Well, she did kind of want to start having sex, but that was a temptation she was doing well of keeping beneath the surface.

Back
Top Bottom